Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR)
Old Forum Content for CARMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $car $180 small high base/flag in motion. % +. Return for stock. A bit more for long calls. This energizer bunny is still going. You Buy in scales Sell in scales and use a trailing stop to stay involved in big winners. Let the stock tap out when it is tired and done
- Margi1983: @bRobert $car Hard to understand this. $CAR has gone from $10 to $160 in 2 years. It's a car rental company not a unique tech company with a new proprietary technology everyone wants right now.. Zipcar really worth this price??
- bRobert: @Margi1983 $car $CAR I don’t answer the why. Just trading the stock chart /price action.
- bRobert: $CAR. WEEKLY Multi year. cup Pinch. breakout. + short squeeze. =. $$$$$. Huge. winner. 100% . stock. Calls. obscene Remember this set up. It. repeats often Look for it This was very easy to trade. No. drama. The. weekly chart screamed. OWN ME Just. a piece. went far. You don't. have to trade. difficult stocks. Choose the easy ones. and sleep well
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $SNOW $SIVB $BX $SHOP I left enough bread crumbs. Many long term trades. have exploded higher . eg. $CAR. $SIVB. $HD. $FAS $GNRC $AER. early breakout. Very high targets. others. Many setting up. $SQ. $AGCO. $FCX. $GVA.$65+. $ACM. $75/$100 WEEKLY. bases. getting ready for major moves Close to support. $SQ SQ. SQ WEEKLY. setting up. for Monster move. Just a piece will do until a confirmed WEEKLY breakout Then HOLD ON
- bRobert: $hd. $255 target. Acquired. $380/$400 next $bidu W. $200 potential $gush $120 to $200 targets. Pullbacks Some consolidation works be helpful $tan $120/200. Pullbacks. $enph $sedg high margin $gnrc. $500/$550 $sivb. 750 flag target. $950 weekly $snow. $400 to $600 targets. Long term $car. Trailers and Ossetians keep you involved. 100% return from swing.
- Motorman: @bRobert $hd $bidu $gush $tan $enph $sedg $gnrc $sivb $snow $car Glad to "see" you! Was just looking at $SIVB, got to your 1st target $700. Thanks
- wanda1616: @bRobert $hd $bidu $gush $tan $enph $sedg $gnrc $sivb $snow $car ossetians? word for the day: an iranian/persian tribe
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $hd $bidu $gush $tan $enph $sedg $gnrc $sivb $snow $car Spell check invented Partials. Don’t ask me how
- bRobert: $car. $180. Flag target potential. Trailers and partial profits Buy in scales. Sell in scales $enph $220/$380 targets. Longer term hold
- wanda1616: $CAR there it goes
- wanda1616: long the $CAR and it keeps driving
- vitoB: @wanda1616 $CAR nice patience. I sold most way too soon
- wanda1616: @vitoB $CAR ive been in and out of it ! should have just held. incredible strength
- champ: @wanda1616 $CAR ...real nice, NP and it is at a new ATH, could Hold and Trail with bracketed trailers,...could alsotake a look at the News.
- champ: @vitoB $CAR ...we all #do-the-same and we could always add-back and Trail. Thats called #Risk-Management....and if we only Knew what the future be...but we don't and we Never will...so all we can do is work with Educated-guessing,....and thats really all we can do and that works. LOL
- wanda1616: @champ $CAR #do-the-same #Risk-Management it does work !!
- wanda1616: $CAR short squeeze may be kicking in
- slp20: @wanda1616 $CAR MarketSmith says 7 days to cover.
- humble: @wanda1616 $CAR @scottrades@bRobert too late to jump in new position (5.7% +) ??
- humble: @slp20 $CAR Just curious...What's the short float %?
- slp20: @humble $CAR short squeeze.com says 20.84%. Earnings in 2 weeks I am thinking of swinging it.
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $CAR what do you call the move from $95 to $150+? A warm hug? Long and printing from $80s. And big opportunity on breakout retest $95
- wanda1616: @bRobert $CAR yes was just considering it actually could be ending not starting. stops
- wanda1616: @bRobert $CAR 95???? oh dear. i mean a retest
- wanda1616: eyeing $CAR for a ride.
- sierramp: @wanda1616 $CAR I like $CARG more, far better numbers.
- wanda1616: @sierramp $CAR $CARG interesting thx. will watch
- bRobert: $CAR. nh. printer. Short. squeeze. Trailers. Great trade. from. Breakout Retest. bounce $95. 60% in. a blink. $150. target. acquired. Posted a whole ago. FLAG. $200 with trigger. Consider partials
- bRobert: $IYT. Falg. pullback. above the. Bermuda. triangle. 20/50/200d Look around the. sector. for. bounce. trades Champ posted. $ARCB. trade. Others $GM. flag. $70/$90...$100. long term $UNP. flag reversal $227/$237. $KSU. Low risk entry. Stop below $300 target 1 $AER. 20d. bounce. $70/$90+. Beat chart in the air $CAR took partials. Flag. $185 . with trigger. Short squeeze $TTM is. ridiculous. short squeeze. I took partials
- Momentariness: $CAR on the move
- bRobert: $GM approaching $58+ speed bump Pullbacks $65/$90 $F $16.5/$25 Pullbacks $CAR $140 Shorts $TA nh Short squeeze pushing this to EXTENDED Trailers $60 - $90 targets over the next year \ $200 potential LONG TERM
- bRobert: $GVA Just own a sliver and let it work ADD to it with a confirmed WEEKLY breakout Tight consolidation Pinch over the 20/50/200w $65+ 50% move is juicy $ACM similar $75/$100 $CAR NH WEEKLY band s EXPANDING $140/$150 potential SHORT SQUEEZE FUEL LONG
- woodman: @bRobert $GVA $ACM $CAR - $GVA 7.5 months sideways into the 200d is a pressure cooker.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA He says a lot There have been much more profitable/easier stocks to trade This has been an easy hold with a small position $GUSH has doubled in 6 weeks $XOP 50% Leaps 300% $CAR nh 50% < month
- bRobert: $CAR nh $140 target ACQUIRED High base C&H like Stops raised Consider another partial profit on this move Admire the lovely WEEKLY breakout Very orderly No drama The daily breakout retest ..........bounce was a nice gift 50% move in a month Not too shabby Short grave yard
- bRobert: @bRobert $CAR Again LOOK at the great daily entry in Sept on the C&H like base breakout Flag pullback retest Bounce off the 20d LOW RISK entry Stop < 20d BOOM Never looked back Many posts this trade will repeat under many other tickers over time Same set up Even if it failed it was low risk with that stop so close by
- slp20: @bRobert $CAR I like it! I’m looking for a 5/13 scan to run.
- bRobert: $CAR. nh. $140/$150. flag. target. Shorts. Look at the GIFT. flag pullback Breakout retest in Sept. Were you all over that.? EXTENDED. Trailing stops to stay involved
- bRobert: $IYT reversal base Still early Barometer of things to come $UNP at resistance ceiling $227+ when cracked Enlarging reversal base $250 potential longer term $JETS reversal base pullback retest above 20/50 WEEK $CAR nh Extended short squeeze WEEKLY pinch breakout = $$$ $150 target..... Long Trail up stops Consider partial
- bRobert: @Auto $HTZZ Missed this Not so sad I am in $CAR for a while $25 target 1 $32 potential for $HTZZ Speed bumps here Pullback bounces
- bRobert: $HRI nh Holding stock $200 flag target BEST IN THE SPACE Renters rule $TA nh Best in the trucking space ( stealth mode .....trucker services) $56 target is close $60 - $90 after a rest The daily is EXTENDED $200+ long term potential Broken record.........but true $CAR nh $150 high base Flg target Shorts Technically very polite and easy to follow I like polite
- bRobert: $CAR repost Flag trigger daily $150 measured move target $130 interim from that adorable tiny C&H like daily ANOTHER WEEKLY cup like base Pinch breakout Nice trade Short squeeze goosed
- Rick_O: @bRobert $HRI $TA $CAR $HRI may begin resting a little, but $TA just continues to play the upper Bollinger cord consistently, not giving any chance for a new entry in this tough days. 3+% today... I have loose stop and a tighter stop, just in case. @bRobert - huge Thank you!!
- bRobert: $CAR $140 target with this flag trigger Another $20 move SHORTS Long from below
- bRobert: $CAR flag $140 with trigger SHORTS
- bRobert: $CAR flag $140 with trigger Another working very well 50% in 3 weeks on 50d bounce
- bRobert: $CAR Flag $140 with trigger Major target Shorts $150 potential LONG
- Ben: I have been curious about the short interest in $CAR. Yahoo Finance shows Short % of Float at 27.76% Question...How do I tell how days it would take to cover? Thank you in advance
- bRobert: @Ben $CAR It's listed there Same area SHORT RATIO 8.17 = days to cover
- bRobert: $LAD breakout retest early bounce $360/$400/$500 $CAR nh $140+ target EXTENDED Partials short squeeze
- bRobert: $CAR Daily breakout retest bounce 25% move Polite $140/$150 potential Short s squeeze EXTENDED I took partials
- wanda1616: $CAR should have put everything in it
- tgay442: $CAR just driving away..
- tgay442: $CAR - 21 points in three days.. let it ride or trim??
- bRobert: $CAR. Short squeeze . rocket fuel $140+. high base target Long. Pullbacks. This one gave you a nice. gift entry on the breakout /retest ,..........Bounce. You don't have to jump into. breakouts. Pullback. bounces. provide low risk entries with clear evidence of. buying
- chrismibs: $CAR Day two of strength; barely a ripple so far this morning
- bRobert: @chrismibs $CAR $150 target Pullbacks to add Technically polite stock Long Shorts 17% 6d
- bRobert: $CAR WEEKLY breakout WEEKLY chart is the attraction C&H LIKE base $150 Shorts to throw gasoline on the fire
- bugpack28: @bRobert thanks! $CAR and $GUSH working. I follow your buy at support thoughts, picked up $FNGU near 200 day MA, same with $EXPI … always love your pullback bounces! Keep the thoughts coming!!!
- bRobert: $CAR out of the garage and in top gear LONG Shorts $150 ADD on pullbacks GIFT opportunity for entry on the original breakout pullback sequence ( I avoid buying breakouts Stalk the pullback bounces I hate chop)
- wanda1616: @bRobert $CAR this has been a smooth ride....so far
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $CAR I think so A few were shaken out on the pullback More for us
- wanda1616: @bRobert $CAR well there was that fender bender a few days ago
- wanda1616: $CAR really strong and 18% short.
- vitoB: $CAR vroom vroom
- vitoB: @wanda1616 $CAR Nice timing
- wanda1616: @vitoB $CAR great minds..... : )
- bRobert: @vitoB $CAR Long The breakout pullback was an absolute GIFT entry to ADD EXPECT breakout /pullback retests..............BOUNCE $140/$150 target SHORTS
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $CAR Stop < 20d GIFT It never did anything wrong Perfect set up Posted BEFORE the move
- wanda1616: @bRobert $CAR yes. i saw it. added more today. looking promising
- bRobert: $CAR zoom out to the WEEKLY BULLISH $115/$150 LONG
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $CAR Avis Budget Group Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=CAR&clip=143023
- bRobert: $TA $GTLS $SNOW $ABNB $SIVB $HD $LOW $AN $KMX $PAG All fairing well in the turbulence $CAR Breakout Expected pullback / flag (why I don't buy breakouts. I wait for the pb bounces) ADD with stop < 20d Low risk high reward $125/$140 targets SHORT squeeze potential
- jsdpie: @DAN $PLTR $SPY $DIA $QQQ $MDY $IWM $XLE $OIH $XOP $DEN $MNRL $MPC $CLR $NLY $AAPL $FB $AMZN $NVDA $GOOGL $NFLX $BOOT $ALGN $COIN $FFTY $IPO $TSLA $SHOP $HD $CAR Thank you for the new and improved note with multiple bearish and bullish signals .
- wineinquirer: $CAR "Baby you can drive my car........guess I'm gonna be a star......." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjII3yywsUg. Nice choice, @Dan
- Pokersmith: @wineinquirer $CAR 🎼 beep beep ...beep beep YEAH !🎵🎶
- marklesparkle: @wineinquirer $CAR Agreed
- DAN: Stopped out of Avis ($CAR). I had set a very tight stop yesterday so that only a small risk is incurred. The stock had broken out on very high volume but, in this market, pullbacks are a risk. And that's what happened. Longer term traders can consider a stop at around 85.40 (below the 50-day moving average), but I am taking this off the active list. It's Friday and Monday starts a new week (this blinding insight comes from a close scrutiny of the calendar). Sorry this isn't working out...but it remains in a cup and handle pattern and just seems to need more time. --Dan
- lostsheep: $car looking to possibly retest the 8 just below yesterdays candle
- bRobert: @lostsheep $car $120/$150 targets Low risk pullback retest ................bounce watch
- mharps: $CAR strong close, I'm not in but watch-it just may be starting
- bRobert: @mharps $CAR Superb low risk entry Breakout Retest .........Bounce Loose stop $89.90 on add $120/$150 targets Shorts 24% 6days Ouch
$CAR - Entry was 98.90. Stop was 94.90 and was hit today. Taking this off the active list and back on my watch list. A breakout above $100 might work, but I don’t want to anticipate a breakout. Also, watch for a deeper pullback for a &ldqu ...
- DAN: Adding Avis ($CAR) to the Active Trade List: Basis 98.90 Stop 94.90 (pretty tight because of the 10% move today...though it did just clear resistance). Assuming the trade works, I may lower the stop in today or tomorrow. I just want to protect against buying the intraday high and riding the stock down. --Dan
- Wykeman: $CAR Ready for move through 100. 15% shorts
- bRobert: $CAR 20d bounce Stop below $120/$140 Shorts
- Wykeman: $CAR 15% short Nh
- bRobert: @Wykeman $CAR $140+. upside is. HUGE 50%.
- bRobert: $CAR. nh print. This can be. a. very nice BUY and. HOLD with a confirmed. WEEKLY breakout. ABOVE. $100 $125/$140+ target potential. by New Years Watch for a breakout. and. a. likely pullback /retest from $100. BUY A BOUNCE ABOVE THE CHANNEL. =. A test. A. 25%/50% return . is huge. just for. holding. Short squeeze rocket fuel 20% . 5days A. great. WYKEMAN select pick
- Wykeman: $CAR Close to blue skies..15% short Take a look.
- bRobert: @Wykeman $CAR $145 WEEKLY breakout target $125 interim GREAT WEEKLY base set up Brief CUP base consolidation of the prior WEEKLY breakout move from $40 - $90+ = $50 $95 breakout $50 = $145 potential Polite chart = easier to trade
- bRobert: $W. W. trigger / retest daily. $315. with continuation. $400 potential with a larger reversal trigger > $320. A WEEKLY flag trigger can take this to $475. with short squeeze afterburners Alert set for at. $299. to get your attention.to catch a potential move from $300 - $315. $CAR. $125/$135. weekly breakout target Shorts $GVA $BCO $AER $ACM. $TA. Strong WEEKLY. bases Very bullish projections 50%+. Solid Fundamentals. Use a telescope to see Star stocks before they shoot SAMLL goes far
- bugpack28: $CAR hod and close to 52 week. @brobert told us about this a couple weeks ago
- bRobert: @bugpack28 $CAR s SPEED BUMP. right here at prior swing high $125. target. SHORTS. 17%. 6d
- bRobert: $car $120/140 weekly breakout targets
- bRobert: $CAR. BREAKOUT. $140. WEEKLY potential. $120 interim. At a $95 Speed bump Shorts 17%. 6d $IYT. Flag. CUP reversal under the 50d $268 Trucks Trains will lead. $NSC. $290/$380 - $400 $UNP. $280 WEEKLY pinch breakout in motion $240 interim. Pullbacks
- champ: $CAR...#AVIS...HOD....see ER and upgrades.
- bRobert: @champ $CAR #AVIS $135+. WEEKLY breakout target 17%. short. 6 days. Old favorite $100. sooner than later with follow through
|Stock Price||$USD 188.81|
Avis Budget Group Inc provides car and truck rentals and ancillary services to businesses and consumers in the United States and internationally.Request Video of CAR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 16th, 2022 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 67.61 15.16%
- $USD 71.69 14.89%
- $USD 39.37 14.75%
- $USD 10.28 -162.26%
- $USD 5.20 -16.94%
- $USD 16.72 -13.15%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 85,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (85,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!