Williams Companies Inc. (The) (NYSE:WMB)
Old Forum Content for WMBMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- halar: $WMB might be worth a look. In a squeeze and creepin' up.
- steve71: @halar $WMB $ET Energy Transfer as well Williams buyers getting ready for 12/8 ex-div date.
- swingbound: $WMB This is spinning on the 61.8% Retracement which is prevalent in the pattern . A break above ~ 34.56 lifts into the next Fibonacci range of retracement which is loosely defined at the top center of the W . T1 ~ 36.08 ( 36.08 )
- mariner: @DAN So what is the likely impact on the market price of pipeline companies? Long $WMB, $ENB, & $EPD
- DAN: @mariner $WMB $ENB $EPD I don't know whether it will impact them at all. Charts are brutal and there's no indication that the market is even thinking about them. Business is bad for oil/gas pipeline companies. Nothing being built over here, that's for sure.
- mariner: @DAN $WMB $ENB $EPD Thanks for getting back to me on this!
- champ: @SusanW $PAA $KMI #News #guided #Yield-Stock......Could also watch ..$ET $EPD $WMB...I have NP's in these, however they more or less trade the same way, could park all of the pipeline companies next to each other...to see how traders re-act, daily. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Roadrunner: My electric company: " Earlier this year, we were forced to implement a rate increase after the price of natural gas used to generate power increased by 60 percent in 2021. Since January 1, the price of natural gas has increased by an additional 160 percent. The U.S. is now shipping record amounts of liquefied natural gas to Europe to help wean the continent off of Russian energy. This has resulted in a massive increase in demand for natural gas which has led to large price increases." They are proposing increasing our rates again by 18% and delaying capital projects so they don't have to raise rates by 50% like other electric companies in the area. $SRE $TELL $MRO $CTRA $WMB $PAA $KMI and others may be winners out of this - surely not the consumer.
- shoredriver: @Roadrunner $SRE $TELL $MRO $CTRA $WMB $PAA $KMI ....Just the beginning..........
- slp20: @Roadrunner $SRE $TELL $MRO $CTRA $WMB $PAA $KMI When Freeport pipeline comes back online gas will spike because they will be allowed to export LNG to Europe. Right now the commodity is being held here which caused the price to drop in June.
- Explorer: Energy Transports / Pipelines -- $WMB $OKE $EPD $TRP $KMI $ENB -- $KMI & $ENB above all Moving Averages
- issues: @Explorer $WMB $OKE $EPD $TRP $KMI $ENB $OKE has earnings on the 29th. I will wait for that.
- mariner: @mopick $KMI $ET $PAA $EPD #Investment-positions $OKE, $ENB, $WMB. Three more pipeline companies to keep an eye on
- Roadrunner: $WMB holding up in the nat gas field
- traderbren: #Weeklies - just some potential Weekly set ups to keep an eye on: $WMB, $NOG, $CIVI, $EXPE, $RHI, $AIG, $AXP, $SF, $BMY
- Pokersmith: 52 week high , see: $WMB
- Pokersmith: New 52 week high , see : very polite : $WMB
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $WMB STRONG. weekly. $35.
- traderbren: $WMB $BG $SBLK -- are worth keeping on your radar based on their Weekly charts.
The sectors I’ll be focused on today are the TMLs like $TSLA, $AAPL, $MSFT and $NVDA. I’ll also be watching the $XLE Stocks like $APA, $CVE, $SU, $WMB, $PDCE, $CNX, $CTVA and the shippers like $ZIM.
Ignore the noise and follow the boun ...
- traderbren: $CLR - will pop the top this morning. Keep an eye on: $TS, $WMB, $PDCE, $EPD, $MTDR, $MOS
- Auto: $OKE $INMD $PAYX $PAA $WMB $YETI added long from below
$WMB -- Good squeeze. 6.8% yield.
$GVA - Squeezing above 50-day MA
$CTVA -- Good looking chart, and the stock will likely go higher. But I have some thoughts about the chart.
$WMB -- Has a 7% dividend. Would put a stop below Tuesday’s low.
$OKE -- 8% dividend. Holding up well and above 50-day MA.
$VSTO -- rebound. Bull trap.
$SNBR -- needs to rest a bit (pun intended)
$BIG -- still in trend...but th ...
Rberrier123: @DAN $NKE $SPY $DJI $DJT $MDY $IWO $IWN $QQQ $QQQs $FFTY $ARKK $T2108 $T2107 $XOP $PSX $AR $CNX $SWN $VLO $WMB $OKE $VSTO $SNBR $BIG $BYD $DKNG $PENN $T
Dan, Took a look around some stocks I owned recently or watched. Here are the approximate per ...
- Amisure: @inthemoney - few ideas -$T, $CVX, $WMB, $MO, $VZ, $ABBV, $ABR, $NLY, $AGNC. $VICI, $APAM
- Ajax4Hire: @Amisure $T $CVX $WMB $MO $VZ $ABBV $ABR $NLY $AGNC $VICI $APAM From the office of President Not Sure: $T- AT&T, filling gap from Mon,Nov9th,2020, look out belowwwwww; $VZ - Verizon; gap from Wed,Feb17th,2021, same. I am seriously considering switching to $TMUS(from $VZ). $TMUS is sooooo hungry for customers, offering very enticing deals. I note that $T Dividend APR is 7.4%(double every 9yrs,9months) and yet still not attractive(APR 7.1173%=double every 10years) $NLY - Annaly, I own a metric-ton of $NLY from @Dan 2020-08Aug recommendation. It is one of our portfolio's shining stars, much thanks @Dan :)
- DAN: @Ajax4Hire $T $CVX $WMB $MO $VZ $ABBV $ABR $NLY $AGNC $VICI $APAM $TMUS Thanks Ajax. $NLY has been a very easy trade, hasn't it. One transaction: "Buy." You get paid for doing nothing -- better than a job with Cal Trans.
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $T $CVX $WMB $MO $VZ $ABBV $ABR $NLY $AGNC $VICI $APAM $TMUS Not sure I am up to the mental ability required for a job at California Transit. Will stick to StockMarketMentor instead:)
- wijimmy: @zimzala $CLM $CRF $ETJ #YIELDHOGS #YIELDHOG .. LOVE ME SOME $ETJ .. $MAIN and $WMB close 2nd and 3rd
- wijimmy: @grcjr $ETJ $DX $SAR $AGNC $MAIN #YIELDHOGS .. Own them all and are a great tool for income... I added $WPC nice portfolio and $WMB... but watching close now with oil in the news..
- indigo1948: $APA, $EOG, $SLB, $OXY, $DVN, $OKE, $WMB, $MPC,$HES, $VLO - oil stock sitting right at heir pivot with al charts looking closely similar. Should be interesting with OPEC making a decision soon on output restrictions for coming year.
- bRobert: @indigo1948 $APA $EOG $SLB $OXY $DVN $OKE $WMB $MPC $HES $VLO Oil will tumble back to $30s without restrictions to stabilize price until world economy /demand improves. Glut of oil out there
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are up this morning as the $SPY continues to carve out a higher trading range between $350 and $365. Pfizer ($PFE) and BioNTech ($BNTX) updated their research on their COVID killer and reported that the effectiveness was bette ...
- martyrb3: @champ $PAA $KMI $WMB Another to watch in this space is $WMB. 8% Dividend. Long
- wijimmy: @grcjr #YIELDHOGS #YIELDHOGS @GRCJR .. what else have you found for income and yield...?? ...I lightened up on most of my BDC's, reit's, anything mortgage based , and added to $ETJ, $WMB and a few bond funds...
- grcjr: @wijimmy $ETJ $WMB #YIELDHOGS #YIELDHOGS - $ETJ is one I hold. $WMB is new to me. Currently paying 8.2% yield. History of increasing the dividend over two plus years. No reductions, including this year. This is an MLP. If this is your kind of holding, I'd look at $KMI as well, although the chart is not as pretty, KMI is an MLP. KMP is not. I do not have any MLPs.
- Bridget: $WMB high base squeeze on the hourly. Strarting to break out of its trading range on the daily.
- wijimmy: @Bridget $WMB .. 1 of my Favorite Yieldhogs..... pays .40 on 9/10/2020 and in the S&P
wijimmy: $WMB Anyone follow ??
Just started a Trade and added to L/T position @$12.25 due to inside buys last week and Mini tender offer.
- wijimmy: @Henry #FearGreed_Index ... The World isn't going to end... Sometimes common sense....Isn't so common... Crazy... how some stocks in the S&P 500 yielding close to double digits.... $WMB, $M ,$F, $OXY... It will get worse when they start to cut dividend
- wijimmy: $USO, $UCO, $UWT, $FANG, $OXY, $SLB, $WMB, $CPE, any and all Oil stocks getting CRUSHED AGAIN...some down 50% in 3 months... Watching and waiting...
- wijimmy: @champ $USO ... Yes... some stock prices are mind boggling (RHRN) .. Do you have a shopping list or a couple fav's ?? I'm watching and waiting... $OXY.. yielding 10%.. $FANG $96 to $50 in 60days... $WMB..$17.25 (RHRN) 8.6% yield ex div 3/12 .. Williams (NYSE: WMB) announced today that it was notified yesterday of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer by TRC Capital Investment Corporation to purchase up to 5,000,000 shares, or approximately 0.41% of outstanding shares, of Williams' common stock at a price of $18.25 per share, which was 6.7% below the $19.60 per share closing price of Williams' common stock March 2, 2020 (the day prior to this release) I could go on and on and on .....
- champ: @wijimmy $USO $OXY $FANG $WMB ---- No not really, I'm just watching everything drop...just waiting for the sector, to have some positive News and that might not happen for awhile..... and the energy sector is also having a negative on the Markets. That Russia news, also dropped the markets, now it has to crawl back-up.
- wijimmy: @champ $USO $OXY $FANG $WMB.... THANKS
2.71% $WMB Williams Companies Inc
2.19% $PXD Pioneer Natural Resources Co
1.95% $HAL Halliburton Co
1.56% $HES Hess Corp
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- Forexpro: @sierramp Hi, Sierramp, For what little's it's worth, I have small, starter-esque holdings in $NS and $OGE, but neither seem to me to be at anything like a decent entry. One to perhaps keep an eye on is $WMB. I've known them in years past, and they have had their challenges, on and off. Still, it offers a decent yield, and has generally been performing well, of late. Not here, but an alert around, say, 26.25 might work, just to put it on your radar if it pulls back. Sorry not to be of more help; others here will hopefully have some views. Best of luck!
- champ: @spmeyers $XOP $COP $PXD $GUSH #Energy-Sector #Sand-suppliers #have-not #On-line #Sand-Suppliers #new #OPEC #not #new-importing-Oil-customers ---- ETF's are all mostly on hold for now, it is a wait and see.... how the news-flow is...really need posit ...
- champ: @bsafriet $UWT $DK $XOM $KMI $WPZ --- I sold $KMI on 7/27 and I sold 1/2 of $WMB before earnings and the other 1/2 on 8/6. I will be getting back in at some point. I'm repositioning and doing a little house cleaning, in all of my accounts, after earnings and going into the last few months of summer.
- bsafriet: @champ $UWT $DK $XOM $KMI $WPZ $WMB Txs champ, I’m long overdue to do the same myself.
- KenB0707: $WMB - Trading above R2, up over 2.4% on 15 minute chart.
- efrain007: $WMB over resistance.
- champ: $KMI ...is the world largest #PipeLine company ....earning are today, after the close...I'm still holding my full position.....they have construction projects going on RHRN...on the #Permian Highway pipeline project....and also the #Gulf Coast Expres ...
17. $WMB – does it have a good chart pattern for a buy, in light of the dividend and growth potential?
- champ: #Energy-Positions ----- I'm back-in all of my positions in the sector....and I'm swinging both of these ETF's... $GUSH $UWT and these Oil companies $FANG $PXD $CXO $PE $PBR and $XOM/Refiner and both of these Tankers $TK and $NAT (been holding both of these Tankers off the lows)...and these 3 #Frackers.. $FRAC $PUMP and $LBRT...along with $BHGE. and all the #Sand-Suppliers.....$SLCA $HCLP $CRR $EMES $SOI $SND and $EXP ...along these 2 Pipeline companies...$KMI and $WMB (been holding both of these pipelines)...and I will be adding to all, at some point. I took profits on all on the high turn..off of the news that dropped the sector, I rotated out...but started adding back on Friday 6/22 after the #OPEC-News....I rotated back-in.
- bsnceo: @champ $GUSH $UWT $FANG $PXD $CXO $PE $PBR $XOM $TK $NAT $FRAC $PUMP $LBRT $BHGE $SLCA $HCLP $CRR $EMES $SOI $SND $EXP $KMI $WMB #Energy-Positions #Frackers #Sand-Suppliers #OPEC-News I returned to $GUSH yesterday so that worked for me today. Am I correct that $UWT is going to have more swings up and down because it's based on volatility?
- champ: @bsnceo $GUSH $UWT $FANG $PXD $CXO $PE $PBR $XOM $TK $NAT $FRAC $PUMP $LBRT $BHGE $SLCA $HCLP $CRR $EMES $SOI $SND $EXP $KMI $WMB #Energy-Positions #Frackers #Sand-Suppliers #OPEC-News ---- Thats ture but only when Oil is zig-zagging....but honestly I still don't have it completely figure-out. However, that is how it is suppose to work, just like you said but it is always hard to figure out why #investors-do-what-they-do....but for me....it is more about #Uncertainty, in the Oil markets..and with are President, tweeting all the time...this works for me. If you look at the AH's volume on both $Gush and $UWT ...$UWT is the clear volume leader, in the AH's because there is #Uncertainty...about the ##EIA Oil report in the morning....maybe that helps you and others... to better understand this ETF a little more...Good Luck.
- bRobert: $ETP $MMP $WMB .$EPE Good entry. Pipelines are cash cows long term.
- champ: $WPZ @ $38.40 --- I posted on this pipeline company a couple of days ago....and now the News is ....it looks like... $WMB is acquiring the company this morning....in a all stock transaction....they will be paying a 6.4% premium, based on the closing price on May,16.. I'm still holding my position and this should be positive....but they wanted to grab all the stock, before it when back-up to $44. The bottom line is.... the share-holders could get screwed, in this transaction....however, $WMB might be the big winner, have to see how it all plays out.
- Sher: @champ $WPZ $WMB - That's interesting - $WPZ was a spin-off of $WMB a few years back...
- champ: @Sher $WPZ $WMB ---- Yes....and it looks like $WMB is a buy now....
- DragonFly: $WMB - 20dma just yesterday crossed the 200dma - buy signal that has worked for me often. Not in yet but really looks good.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $WMB Williams Companies Inc. (The). Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=WMB&clip=96745
11. $WMB – alert. At 52 week high...blue sky.
12. $OLED – added today. Needs to do more “work” before it’s a great buy point...but it is setting up and I took a small position yesterday.
13. $PAYC &ndas ...
- geotheo: $WMB - In consolidation for over a year ($28 to $32 range) and is at the bottom of the range. Set a stop at $27.5. Get paid 4.25% to wait for $32 and then with Oil going up you may to able to catch mid 2015 levels.
- cmaxwel1: Earnings are expected on Wednesday from Tesla Inc. $TSLA , Fitbit Inc. $FIT , Marathon Oil Corp. $MRO , Occidental Petroleum Corp. $OXY , Transocean Ltd. $RIG , Williams Cos. $WMB , 3D Systems Corp. $DDD , Groupon Inc.$ GRPN ,NXP Semiconductors N.V. $NXPI , Square Inc. SQ , Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. $TTWO , Zygna Inc. $ZNGA , Humana Inc. $HUM , MetLife Inc. $MET , Molson Coors Brewing Co. $TAP and Mondelez International Inc. $MDLZ .
- bsafriet: @champ $AM $OKE $KMI $TRP $WMB. $WPZ In a post last Friday, you said that you were holding some of the pipelines. I sold most except for $TRP and $WMB in the June sell-off. Would like to re-enter the stronger ones. They are for the boss's retirement account. My choices are $AM $OKE $TRP $WMB $WPZ. Thinking about $KMI, but not sure they are ready for prime time yet, even with the dividend hikes they've promised. I would appreciate your assessment of the above and any suggestions of others I should consider. I missed the recovery and have been hesitant to re-enter at current levels and uncertainty surrounding the oil/gas markets. Txs in advance for the kindness of your reply.
- Bridget: I'm taking off a little early today. Notes: $SPY still in a channel, but in a downtrending channel. Same with $QQQ. Solar still holding up well. $TAN, $JKS $XME still slowly moving higher $XOP seems to have bottomed. Now it's basing $PSX is performing well. $IYT - higher highs, $AAL moving Pipelines are on a tear $AM $WPZ $WMB $OKS $OKE $ETE, possibly due to changes the administration is making regarding drilling rules. $NKE - if you aren't already in you're chasing $TTWO - at a good buy point $CC - breaking the downtrend $MU - sold off after earnings, will this now follow the rest of the semis $VFC - higher highs. Inverse head and shoulders on the weekly. Neckline around $58 $JD - double top $ETSY - flagging $BGCP - back up to its prior high Breakouts: $TWX $GNC $SSW $AXGN $TRUE
- issues: speaker Ryan announcing the new healthcare bill to replace Obamacare... how will affect stocks? Will we see healthcare stocks like UNH drop? The discussion remains... I read someone's post to buy $WMB if it goes up over $30. So I attempted to put in a buy LIMIT order for $30.5 but instead it bought the 1/2 position today. I'm not sure what I did but I should have used a conditional order, I guess, and not a limit order??? I doubt anyone else have ever done that, right?
- DAN: @issues $WMB Mistakes happen. First, it wouldn't be a "limit order." It would be a stop order. "Buy" order with a stop at your entry price. Hang tough. Also, make sure you know WHY you are buying other than someone's post. Doesn't matter if it's my post, or any other member. Everyone is wrong at times. Many times. Make sure that a post is just your starting point...not your action point. 8-)
- issues: @DAN $WMB Thanks Dan! I appreciate your teaching!
- DAN: @issues $WMB I'm glad you are here, issues. Have a great evening! Everybody makes that mistake in setting a buy stop. Easy to mark it a limit order when it's meant to be a stop order. It happens once...maybe twice. And then we learn. LOL.
- wdcobler: @DAN $WMB Wow, thanks for discussing this Dan. I hate to sound ignorant, but I've been buying with limit orders since I started trading in 2011. Maybe more out there. Thanks Dan
- skellig: @issues $WMB I don't understand how the trade got filled when I'm showing the high for today is $29.93
- Henry: @skellig $WMB He said "So I attempted to put in a buy LIMIT order for $30.5 " He should have put in a Buy Stop. He bought the stock for less than his limit price, which is what a limit order does. A buy or sell stop doesn't become live until the stock trades at or through the stop price. Then it becomes a market order.
- skellig: @Henry $WMB Thanks. Got confused with the buy stop and buy limit.
- Henry: @skellig $WMB Not to confuse things more, but buy and sell STOPs can also have LIMITS. In theory these protect you from getting a very low or high price in a flash crash or flash spike. If WMB suddenly traded up to $32, a buy stop at 30.5 would be active. If the stock immediately reversed and started down. He could buy it at 30.5 and the next trade could be 29.5. It works the same way on the down/sell side.
- skellig: @Henry $WMB Thanks
- JJT1: $WMB After going sideways for most of 2017 is today the day? Above upper BB, 50 day SMA, and 100 day SMA just above at 29.62.
- Bridget: @JJT1 $WMB This is looking promising. Seeing some volume spikes intra day as this moves higher. I think you can start a position here and add if this closes above $30. There is also a dividend on 3/8.
- JJT1: @Bridget $WMB Thanks for the info. I had been holding Mar 28 and 29 calls from prior tag of upper BB, so sold for small profit and will watch for few days.
- issues: @Bridget $WMB Good idea. Did just that! Thanks Brid!
- PJMR11: @issues $CVI $WBMD $ANET $WMB Wishing now that I hadn't sold 1/2 of my position prior to earnings.
- issues: $CVI has earnings tomorrow PM. I hold 3/4 position and since FANG took a bounce on earnings I am thinking of holding over earnings. Comments? Someone on this Forum suggested it several weeks ago & I've been holding it. But with a deadline I am considering selling. Also we are holding $WBMD $ANET & $WMB & $TRP with earnings looming tomorrow.
- DAN: @issues $CVI $WBMD $ANET $WMB HEre's my personal rule, issues. If I am losing money on any position, I will never hold it over earnings. It's just a rule that keeps me out of trouble. And I would only consider holding a part of a position over earnings if I had such a profit in it that my worst case scenario would probably be that I'd just break even on the trade. In other words, I'm not really risking my own trading capital.
- PJMR11: @issues $CVI $WBMD $ANET $WMB I am holding for the dividend but I did sell 1/2 position earlier in the week and booked some gains. Will hold the other half over earnings.
- issues: @DAN $CVI $WBMD $ANET $WMB Thank you Dan! Good ideas!
- issues: @PJMR11 $CVI $WBMD $ANET $WMB Thank you PJMR11. X day for $WMB is Mar 10. Will you buy prior to X?
Awhile back, when looking at met coal, I made some good money in $WMB and i took my $$ out of it on DAN's excellent advice. But then, I think I have a gift that just fell into my lap: what if i could find a stock that is in the space where the worl ...
- woodman: @debeers $MTN $NOV $WMB $ARCH - $MTN that's a really nice breakout after 5 months of consolidation. Congrats.
- JJT1: @debeers $MTN $NOV $WMB $ARCH Might I be so bold as to say you did mean $WLB, WestMoreland Coal, as opposed to $WMB, Williams company.?
- DAN: @debeers $MTN $NOV $WMB $ARCH Nice, debeers! MTN looks like it's on a high speed quad chair. Sorry I lost track of this one!!! Great volatility squeeze with a breakout on 1/20. Solid buy signal. If only I owned some...and I won't be skiing until next year. Sigh.
- debeers: @JJT1 $MTN $NOV $WMB $ARCH $WLB -You are right! Except i cannot get into $WLB until it is over 19.48 per DAN.
- debeers: @DAN $MTN $NOV $WMB $ARCH -Regarding Vail Resorts: the summer activities include mountain biking, mountain climbing, sliding on a wire. All of this is, of course above my pay grade. I'm the one in the lodge making the prime rib baked in salt with the pitcher of margaritas and the really good cab chillin'. The Epic pass for the winter brigade is a drop dead deal. Again, I am in the lodge with a really cute pair of apres ski boots.
- champ: $WPZ @ $41 now --- Moving up on News ...that they received approval for the expansion of the Atlantic Sunrise pipeline....from the (FERC) on Friday in the AH's....they are the major supplier of N-Gas to the East coast....they have had 5 major upgrade ...
- champ: @Lou $TRP-- $EEP - I posted the news on that guy this morning ...but on $EEP their is News and I can't figure it out ... or anybody... I'm just wanted to get another opinion on that news ...they are kinda moving stock around...maybe like what $WMB and $WPZ did.
- JJT1: $WMB Looks like it may be done consuming that large discounted offering and maybe filling gap.?
- sparky: @JJT1 $WMB Looks broken to me.
Williams Companies, Inc. is a natural gas company, which mainly finds, produces, gathers, processes and transports natural gas.Request Video of WMB
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $58.48 -1.93%
- $154.52 -3.14%
- $9.67 -3.75%
- $12.73 -15.67%
- $9.66 -15.59%
- $9.63 -13.21%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!