Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC)
Old Forum Content for TPCMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $TPC. up over 9%. this WEEK. $GVA $ACM. are favorites but the low hangers will. ripen well $20/$30 longer term. 100%. Catch up is my favorite condiment
- bRobert: $GVA. $65+. 60%. upside $ACM. $70/$100. 50%. Pullbacks $TPC. Spec in. the space. $20/$28. 100%. upside Even the low hanging fruit will ripen well. and outperform $STRL. $40.
- CraigReynolds: $TPC Added to position, infrastructure play, stock at 16.60 w/ 50d at 15.90. has been working great during the market decline this past week. Placing stop at 15.35
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TPC Old fan np currently Nice WEEKLY base CHEAP $30+ long term
- CraigReynolds: $TPC Looking at my infrastructure stock list, $TPC just rose above the 50d and looks like a good rebound entry the way the market has been trading, $TPC up 3 days in a row after a big drop last Wed./Thru. Biden will be focusing on infrastructure soon after the stimulus, his election centerpiece. Watching for entry, low-risk entry, with a stop below the 50d, 3-4% risk.
- Pokersmith: @CraigReynolds $TPC About 90 % earnings growth !
- CraigReynolds: @Pokersmith $TPC Thanks
- CraigReynolds: @champ $CMC $GVA $FRTA $SUM $EXP #Infrastructure I'm in most of the infra stocks just waiting for this to happen. I believe, when it happens, a nice payday will occur. In $URI; $SUM; $GVA; $FRTA; $USCR; $MLM. $TPC; $XLB. While waiting, most have paid off. Hope all is well, a crazy market, crazy days.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $CMC $GVA $FRTA $SUM $EXP $URI $USCR $MLM $TPC $XLB #Infrastructure ----- These daily moves are more or less normal, when the markets are testing new ATHighs. Maybe a better way to explain the markets would be,.... .........they are in #uncharted waters. Crazy days you said, I agree,..Weird...makes No-Sense...really hard to understand, all that is going on, borders, pipelines, schools....seems unreal, I must be dreaming. I'm fine and I hope you are doing the same.
- bRobert: $GVA WEEKLY reversal that busted > 50 WEEK A favorite move I like to watch for Prior resistance for a long time Once cleared, the chart opens up Small w bottom acquired $25+ target Larger reversal pattern measures to $35 It will create larger and larger Bowls with ever increasing targets if the tea leaves remain bullish $TPC WEEKLY reversal $22 target HIGHER longer term CHEAP
- bRobert: $YRCW. ADD. Long from below $7/$9+. $TPC. $22 . $AL. $45/$65 . WEEKLY. reversal. in motion. Flag pullback/bounce Small cap. fun
- bRobert: $TPC WEEKLY breakout $22+ Speed bump at 200 WEEK and prior swing high $19 - LONG / CHEAP
- bRobert: $DKNG $52+ target 1 reversal $100 LONG TERM $65 pit stop Partial investment $CZR $75/$100 $PENN $75/$100 $GTLS $115/$135/$175 pullback bounces $TA $40/$50 Long term hold Nh printing machine Pullback bounces $YRCW WEEKLY reversal $9 $TPC WEEKLY reversal $19/$22 $MED $220/$300 Long term spec Consolidation for next level up $UCTT $31/$50 Extended for best entry Pullback bounces or SMALL to start $IR $60 $HON $250 $ETN $150 $ROK $300/$340 $PH $300 MARVELOUS WEEKLY charts Pullback bounces Extended but strong daily Won't let you in easily $AAXN $140 C&H target Flag $YY took profits Looking to reload $150 WEEKLY C&H $DIN Spec $100 Pullback bounces $CBRL $160/ $200 $DRI $140
- bRobert: MANY stocks extended with interim targets. acquired. eg $MU. $90. long term. but extended. $MAN. EXTENDED. Nobody goes broke taking partials. Raise stops $VMC congestion $220+. $MLM $400 $EXP. $150 $USCR. $50 road to success $HRI. nh. $60/$75 . targets. Machines. $URI $250/$300 $DE others. Pb/bounces $HAL. >. 50 WEEK. Reversal. $25/$30 . Speed bump. $16.5. Long term hold $MS. $75. WEEKLY. C&H extended. $GS. $250/$300. $BX. $90 $TPC. $22 $AL. $50/$75 . $AIG. $50/$75 WEEKLY C&H. Other insurers.
- bRobert: $TPC $19/$22+ WEEKLY reversal Long
- bRobert: $TPC Daily is messy C&H $20 target Zoom out and get some clarity Monster reversal $20+ target 1 After that......Huge base to launch from $5 base $20 top $35 LONG TERM (compare to $TA WEEKLY base build $40/$50) Right sector Good fundamentals Long term spec hold
- bRobert: $TPC GREAT SPEC. $20+. WEEKLY.reversal target HIGHER long term. Cheap
- bRobert: $TPX. Breakout pullback handle creating larger high base. $105. target 1 WEEKLY. targets. much higher. 50%. upside. Long from below $PH. $250+ high base. /$300 . WEEKLY C&H /reversal $IR. $45/$60 . WEEKLY C&H. $ROK. $270/$340 $TPC. $19/$22
- bRobert: $TPC. $19/$22. targets. Low risk entry. Long consolidation. $ENPH. $140. target. Long form. $30s. Duopoly with. $SEDG $UCTT $31/$45+ . Low risk entry.
- gt: @bRobert $TPC $ENPH $SEDG $UCTT $TPC ty. i'd like to better understand when a pullback becomes a buy
- bRobert: @gt $TPC $ENPH $SEDG $UCTT Breakout on the daily. Pullback/retest /bounce. Also bounce close to 50d. Stop. just below. LOW risk. entry. A+ retest of. breakout. Higher probability success trade
- bRobert: $UCTT Having an amazing year with blow out earnings Beat by 60% last quarter and the stock spiked to $31 nh and then endured a steep pullback to $19 with all semi related stocks They consistently beat on the top and bottom line We approach earnings 10/28 WEEKLY C&H with $45 target - 100% return Daily reversal base with $31 target Sitting on the 50d Looking to scale in $DY C&H base $100 target $75 pit stop All happens with move > 200 WEEK ceiling $70.40 Set Alerts $TPC Good spec LONG consolidation Breakout pullback Scaling in $19/$22 targets Winners in infrastructure
- bRobert: $TPC. Very CONSTRUCTIVE long term. spec with huge upside Long consolidation. $20 target 1
- bRobert: $DY. $100 stock. Low risk entry. on. 20d. bounce. Stop just below $TPC. Great spec. $19/$22+. targets. Loose. stop. $11.80. < 20/50 WEEK
- bRobert: $TPC. Pinching. $18/$22. Higher long term $30+ Long term hold I’ve been posting a number of stocks suitable for longer term holds eg. $GDX $ANWD. $OC. $UNH. etc Many members either don’t prefer to day trade or work a day job that precludes active trading. Holding the right stocks can still outperform active trading. Many styles many flavors. Find your custom fit
- bRobert: $AMWD > 200d Bounce on retest of the breakout/channel C&H like with long consolidation handle $90/$120/$180 Small cap that punches well above its weight class HUGE upside $TPC $20 Tight consolidation > 50/200d Excellent risk/reward $CSV $27 measured move target 1
- bRobert: $TPC Awaiting an explosive move $20/$30 GOOD spec $MLM IOt won't be here much longer $270+/ $400 $EXP Breakout continuation $USCR $VMC will work well in a material world with > 50% upside
- bRobert: $TPC. FRESH. squeezed breakout $16/$20+. to start. MUCH higher long term. $30 . potential in a material world. $RCII. Good set up. Squeezing close to support. $35 /$40. Second tier behind $URI and $HRI but it will work well .
- bRobert: $OC $100 C&H target A little fiber in your diet is healthy $TPC $20 Infrastructure Cheap
- bRobert: $GTLS $75/$100+ Thrives in a material world Long from $30 ADD on pb/bounces $TPC poke out $20 ADD on pb/b $CC Same $29 targets
- bRobert: $TPC Daily/WEEKLY cup ready to break ground $20+ targets Well infrastructured trade Good small cap Look for pb/bounces
- bRobert: $HLF High volume squeeze breakout $60/$75 Watch for pb/bounces $NUS Breakout flag pullback $60/$70+ np Birds of a pyramid feather owned by Renaissance Watching $PII long consolidation. Squeeze $160 Long $TPC squeeze over the 50d $15/$19 Infrastructure spec Cheap
- bRobert: @champ $SPY $CMC $GVA $USCR #Infrastructure LONG. $USCR. $MLM. $URI. $TPC. But I have doubts it will pass in the Senate
- bRobert: $TPC Small cap construction C&H like set up $16/$20 Watching Window shopping with alerts costs nothing
- bRobert: $LMT polite chart breakout $450/$500 $DFEN up 11% $BA up 12% $AL flag $45 with trigger $AER same $48 $FLY $15 $TA truckin Long term hold $20/$30 LONG term . $TPC $20 $HRI $37.50 W target close Partials /trailers
- Richlion1: @bRobert $LMT $DFEN $BA $AL $AER $FLY $TA $TPC $HRI dRobert wkly $TA hhitting 100ma.
- bRobert: $FLR $20 reversal base breakout Not too far Look for pb/bounce from the 200d $TPC Long term hold
- bRobert: @atlantadave3 $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Your welcome. This is a buffet. Pick the dishes you like the most. I'm not suggesting you gorge on all the offerings.. Top down approach. See what sectors are working Look for the best of breeds. and good low risk entries The best stocks can make it hard to enter. Stops/trailing stops Risk management is the first and second rule of trading. With markets at highs, be selective,
$TPC . $30 . Long term target . WEEKLY reversal
- atlantadave3: @bRobert $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Thanks for all you do. I have learned, and made a lot from your posts. Many thanks!
- bRobert: $TMO day 2 $330 $LABU inverse H&S reminder $42+ trigger Long from lower Trading around a core $AMGN $230/$250 solid biotech franchise If I had to pick just one $EW Just own it long term holding stock $250 Breakout from long sideways consolidation /retest/bounce Multiyear hold Look at the WEEKLY $CC $24 flag target Long from below along with $KRO $SHW also paints a bullish picture nh $HUN consolidation $TREX $100 Short squeeze set up Long sideways consolidation Long $BCO bounce zone watch $105 Speed bump $94 Tremendous growth $TPC flag $21 target 1 reversal Higher long term
- bRobert: $TPC . $21+ . target 1 . MUCH higher long term . $AMGN .$230/ $250 . WEEKLY c&h like target . Long calls $CC . Flag . $20/$24 . Nice ride off bottom . More in the tank . Long $KRO . Same . Breakout continuation . $15.5 . $FCX . $12 /$14 . Dr Copper .
- bRobert: $TPC . Huge winner . Started as . $9 . double bottom swing trade . with bullish RSI divergences in Sept. Constructed . big . inverse h&s . $15 . neckline . $6 . head $21 .measured move target . 1 . Shorts 26% . 19days . Already a double . More in the tank Acceleration of revenue growth ./earnings . Cheap
- bRobert: $Tpc. Big winner. $10 entry Growth/ value. $21+*. Pullback/bounces
- bRobert: $KEYS nh yesterday Base in place / Small w $110/$115 targets H$ERX sance Holding as well TRUCKERS $UPS $135+ to start $JBHT $130 ODFL $200 $XPO $95/$100 $FDX Catch up 5% move $177 to start $GBX $40 target 1 with move >50week $UAL $96/$120 longer term $AL $51 high growth $TDOC Huge short squeeze $95.......$100 $BCO $94/$100 $DVA $66/$70 $CC $21 target 1 $TPC $21 target 1 Look for pb/bounces $SLB $40 $HES WEEKLY breakout $68/$90 $XLE $63 /$70 or $ERX espresso $GUSH $4 $AMGN phase 2 $230/$245 Look for phase 3 $JPM My WEEKLY conviction buy for a while $140 Look for pb/bounces $MS took partials $51 target close $MED high growth $120 target 1 $XEC took partials over earnings $55 taregt 1 Look for pb/bounces Nat gas perky
- rverkamp: $TPC anyone buying here?
- bRobert: @rverkamp $TPC I own a full position from below . Flag trigger Extended a bit >50d for safest entry. Smaller partial best to begin. High upside $21+
- bRobert: $TPC . Excellent high growth spec . construction $21+ . to start . . Higher long term
- bRobert: $TPC . 5% . move . CHEAP growth Long from below $21 . and up .
- bRobert: $TPC. Close tro 7% move. Cheap growth. High upside $FB bought calls. Scaling in to eventual Overweight position with confirmation phase 3. $208+
$TPC Flag pattern and trying to break out of a downtrend. This is a @bRobert special.
$SRPT Feels bottomey… Look for a swing to 118 if we start to run.
- bRobert: $GLD Squeezing a bit tighter . 3 month consolidation WEEKLY flag $157+ flag trigger target Long Call spreads $GDX Daily wedge WEEKLY flag Monthly C&H $44 long term target Long 2020 leap Calls $BX flag $60 with trigger $75 Monthly c&h target Long stock /leap calls $TPC reversal $21 $DVA $62/$66 $UAL pullback Look for bounce $96/$100/$120 $OLLI reversal $75 Longer term hold
- bRobert: $TPC $19+ flag target $21 reversal target CHEAP Long from below $UPS double bottom bounce $130 WEEKLY target $R flag trigger $58/$60 $YRCW up 7% trigger $8 Look for pb/bounces LONG from below
$TPC . $21 . reversal .as been great spec trade . Look for pb/bounce
$DE . Throwback/retest . of breakout . Look for bounce . $200 .
$ROKU . $160 . with flag trigger Partial position post profits
- bRobert: $TPC $20/$24 CHEAP
- bRobert: $TPC Long term spec with upside $17/$21 $CC Looking to add . reversal /flag $KRO works also $HD $250+ target Looking for pb/bounces Extended > 50d here Higher risk
- bRobert: $VLO . Another refined stock . $100 reversal target . $PSX . another mentioned earlier $TPC . Good long term spec from below . $21+ . reversal target Buy pb/bounces closer to 50d . OR . Pb bounces . > . 200d .
- bRobert: $TPC Spec small cap with high aspirations Reversal base in place Long term spec hold $15/$20+ longer term
- bRobert: $TPC Flag trigger target $15.50 Cup base Long from double bottom below
- bRobert: $TPC Undervalued small cap Double bottom bounce $12 w target 1 $CC Small reversal in motion near $16 target 1 $KRO $12.50 $OIH up over 6% Reversal target 1 acquired Testing underside of 50d. Look for pb/bounce higher lows $SLB Juicy dividend $HAL value $USO >50/200d Pullback in $USD has helped $XOP testing 50d Look for pullback/bounces Higher lows Long $GUSH $4.5 W target 1 10% upside
- bRobert: $TPC . Long term spec. Stop < 20d
- bRobert: $USCR Buy and hold $52+ target 1 close Value/growth Bottom of the range. $TPC Long term value play. Infrastructure
- bRobert: $TPC . Tight range. $23+ . target 1 . Much higher long term. Infrastructure $ACA . IPO strategy. $47 . WEEKLY target . Infrastructure
- bRobert: $TPC . infrastructure small cap sleeper. Ridiculously cheap . Long term investment
- bRobert: $TPC . Infrastructure small cap play with HUGE upside. the bottom is in. Look at the very high double digit earnings/revenue projections .Paltry PE 7 . PEG <<<<1 . VALUE and GROWTH. Long term investment. Infrastructure pin action. SPEC size to start
- bRobert: $STRL . $TPC STRL . squeeze TPC huge upside. W bottom. Target 1 $ 26.9 .
- JBed: $TPC Low-risk entry off the 200 MA. Long stock. ER on 11/9.
- JBed: $TPC Bounce off the 50 MA. Low-risk buy point.
- bRobert: $GVA $TPC GVA . nice earnings pop. TPC another to watch
- bRobert: $TPC Low risk entry. great earnings/revenue growth.
- bRobert: $GVA . $TPC $STRL Construction. Strong earnings growth
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Monday's close $ANV, $AREX, $BBRG, $CHMT, $FOE, $FTR, $GLF, $LYV, OILT, $OKE, $OKS, $PPO, $RP, $RWT, $SCTY, $SF, $SGY, $SINA, $THC, $TPC, $TXRH, $VNO, $VOLC, $VVUS, $WMGI, $XPO, ZU
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Monday's close $AEIS, $AEL, $ANAD, $APC, $ARI, $AWR, $BDE, $BGC, $BKH, $BRE, $BSFT, $CENX, $CF, $CHMT, $CLDT, $CRK, $CRZO, $CSOD, $DDR, $DNB, $DRYS, $ED, $ELNK, $FST, $GDP,GIMO, $GSM, $GST, $GTAT, $HK, $HTZ, $IPXL, $JMBA, $LF, LGCY, $LMNX, $MDR, $MNKD, $MR, $MRO, $NFX, NGLS, $OMI, $OTTR, $PAA, $PIKE, $PKT, PNG, $PPO, $PXD,QLYS, $RKT, $SAAS, $SB, $SBAC, $SGY, $SNCR, $STAG, $TDW, $THC, $TPC, $UNM, $VNO, $VOLC, $WFT, WMGI
- rczar: @EdW.......man I would have enjoyed that but I have been invited to play golf @ $TPC Prestancia on Sunday. Lets keep in touch and I am sure we will hook up. I believe you live in Sun City, well I live in Lakewood Ranch, exit 221 on I-75. You are only 30 minutes from me. We will get together. Thanks for Invite.
$TPC Group target raised at Oppenheimer
Shares of TPCG now seen reaching $5, Oppenheimer said. The company executed in the fourth quarter despite temporary headwinds. Outperfrom rating.
Texas Instruments estimates lowered at $UBS
- rczar: @moose....coming your way today for 4 days to see family and friends in Troy area. Also playing golf at $TPC Dearborn Friday. "HAIL TO THE VICTORS" GO BLUE saturday night versus some team from South Bend. Forgot their name.
New 52 week lows include: $ACW, $ADM, $ADVS, $AEIS, $AF, $AFAM, $AFL, $AGII, $AGO, $AIG, $AKAM, $AKS, $ALL, $ALNY, $ALR, $AMCC, $AMED, $AMKR, $AMSC, $ANAD, $ANR, $ANW, $AOL, $ARAY, $ARC, $ARI, $ARRY, $ART, $ASEI, $ASIA, $ATHX, ATPG, $AUO, $AUXL, $AV ...
- jojo1480: $FWLT URS $TPC FLR- $FWLT, continues its stellar march upwards, $URS received 2yr contract ~216M for Camp Pendleton, and $FLR hanging tough in a lousy tape. Long $FWLT TPC $FLR and URS.
- jojo1480: $URS FLR $TPC FWLT- the four musketeers now all showing green, tough stocks in a down tape. missed my add buy point in $FLR, will probably get another shot at it later today. Position long all
- jojo1480: $URS FLR $TPC FWLT- $FWLT, finally a pop above the upper BB and the beginning of an expansion, $URS finally participating per our last week end discussion, $FLR, folks had a chance to buy in earlier today. Long $URS FWLT $TPC and FLR. edited the pop FWKT is for the weekly chart.
- jojo1480: $FLR FWLT- wait for $FLR on a pullback, reserve backlog i believe increased to 3/4B. $FWLT, perennial let down is finally showing some life, I would be carefull with $FWLT, all said..for an E/C play that has not participated take a quick look at URS. Position long $FLR FWLT $TPC and URS.
- dirk: $TPC Thanks jojo1480 but what happened friday? I'll need to do some homework on why the 4.6% drop friday? Chart wise it's just below the 20 day which may or may not be good. It was also just there on Tues. - wed. and thurs.'s candles don't say much. Weekly looks ok but I wonder if this is a channeling stock, buy at 16.50 to 18ish and sell at 22.5 to 24ish. What do you think? Dirk
- jojo1480: URS- adding #rhrn, long engineering stocks $FLR URS, $TPC looking interesting.
- jojo1480: Shovel Ready Stocks - $GLDD, $TPC a couple of stocks that can benefit from the 2nd part of the stimulus bill. due your own due dilligence and is anyone looking at either one. long gldd. tpc, flr, flwt
- butticelt: tb: you'd have a hard time convincing us golfers that "power hour" is more exciting than watching final round Sunday at the Masters, or, better yet, watching the heart-stopping action at the 17th at $TPC Sawgrass this weekend! Gawd, I simply cannot wait. Alas, we are a different breed. :-D
- Yachtsman: Lil' Yacht $III is looking lean and mean. Hope Esq' and the Luggetts are all well. Please give my regards. Glad I didn't go up for $TPC, weather is awful. Be heading to the mountains for the summer shortly.
Tutor Perini Corp offers general contracting, pre-construction planning and comprehensive project management services, including the planning and scheduling of the manpower, equipment, materials and subcontractors required for a project.Request Video of TPC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 2nd, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $28.93 9.91%
- $62.29 4.97%
- $121.79 2.78%
- $7.73 -22.18%
- $67.50 -17.09%
- $5.92 -12.08%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 89,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (89,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!