Lands' End Inc. (NASDAQ:LE)
Old Forum Content for LEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Rodo: $LE Big volume candle today
- shoredriver: $LE not a a fan of retail rhrn, but may be interesting here depending on who they pick as new CEO
- geotheo: $LE - taking some for the trend reversal trade. Above yesterdays high. Thinking this will be similar to the $LB trade.
- NaturalGrandizer: @DAN $LE ok thanks Dan. I thibk today I've given back yesterday's gains :-/
- NaturalGrandizer: $LE is on the move green box has appeared today according to @DAN should I trail-stop it ?
- DAN: @NaturalGrandizer $LE That's the green box! Stop below yesterday's low....or actually, below today's low of $15.71. I doubt the stock will retrace to $15.71. If it does, then you probably want to sell the stock. But I think this trade works well...at least for a quick scalp.
- debeers: $SJM-In a jam. Earnings Miss. $LE-What do you have at the lands End? A cliff. Falling A H on earnings miss. $CALM-Seems to me, if you can get it at the right price after the shmeising, with over 46mm birds now infected, if they can't make their numbers now, with Avianflu raging, gosh a mighty when can they? Eggzactly what you need at the right price Also, there was a question posed about the beauty stocks. The Good: EL, ULTA , The Bad: Sally Beauty, The Ugly:Avon. I have no opinion on Coty and just don't have the time right now to rip it apart.Hope this helps.
- rtomczak: $LE Trade - Selling Dec $35 PUTS for $2,05. Up the last 2 days. Thoughts from you option traders? Even the $30 strike looks good here with more downside protection.
- rtomczak: $LE - Sold Put behaving nicely. Stock up over $2 now on such a horrible day. 17% return in 15 minutes.
- moneyHoHo: $LE totally snoozed on this one yesterday.
- Perry 1950: $LE thought on this stock - coming out a V.S. pull back and 3 day rule yesterday day 1 up good time to buy with stop at yesterday low. thanks
This new spinoff from Sears ($LE) has fundamental issues, according to an article, and it appears that the market is aware of them:
Caution flags are all over this one, as well ($CZR):
These Jap ...
|Stock Price||$USD 14.56|
Lands' End, Inc., is a multi-channel retailer of casual clothing, accessories and footwear, as well as home products. The Company offers products through catalogs, landsend.com, and operates in two segments; Direct and Retail.Request Video of LE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- June 4th, 2019 - 2019 Q1 Earnings
- June 11th, 2019 - 2019 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 569.49 12.98%
- $USD 8.27 6.62%
- $USD 5.39 3.40%
- $USD 36.05 -81.24%
- $USD 53.44 -34.58%
- $USD 17.96 -28.24%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!