Cornerstone Building Brands Inc. (NYSE:CNR)
Old Forum Content for CNRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- jwk567: $CNR?
- BocaRick: @jwk567 $CNR M+A somebody made a bid to buy them?????
- jwk567: @BocaRick $CNR Thank you. Should have checked that.
- Forexpro: Re: $CNR Hi, Friends, Took a starter in this at 17.02. A small starter, not the "10 shares short of a full position" kind. This came up in a fundie screen, and I'm curious to see if it can sustain above 17. If it can't, well, breaking up with stocks isn't hard to do. Hope your day is going well; all the best!
- Henry: @Forexpro $CNR Is that the right chart The ticker says MT
- Forexpro: @Henry $CNR Hey, Henry, Thanks for that; no, it isn't. I've changed it, and now it should be the correct one. Still a weekly, though. :-) All the best!
Forexpro: Re: $CNR
A couple of members have mentioned this ticker in the past year. I've never owned it, or given it much thought, but it came up in a "growth at a reasonable price" - that is a fundamental - scan at StockRover.com, whi ...
- woodman: Many #Engineering & #Construction - e.g. $DY (not a buy spot with this pop) $NVEE (thin) $FLR $PWR $KBR $ACM $BLD - and #BuildingMaterials stocks - e.g., $BLDR $AAON $VMC (possible pullback opp.) $AWI (cup handle) $MLM $SUM $EXP $ASPN $LPX $CNR $TGLS $WMS (extended with flag) $BXC (same) $TREX (same) - are holding up just fine.
- JosephM: $CNR...looks bullish. Cross of the 50 on heavy volume. 4.7 days to cover. Beat on earnings on 8/3 by 86%. https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/cnr/earnings. Chairman and CEO bought 50k shares on 8/9.
- Wykeman: $CNR Highs. Closer to that $20.
- Wykeman: Zig zag $CNR if it's not on your list, it should be. Climbs towards $20
- Motorman: @Wykeman $CNR ER today
- lostsheep: $CNR Pullback a bit steeper and deeper than I would like but took a position yesterday on this pullback near the 50 and 20. Commercial building sector and a recent range breakout
- lostsheep: $CNR smaller dollar commercial building stock. The sector and the setup is nice. Has flirted with the 9 level since 2/10 and got through on some volume on 10/5. Pullback to 9 to test.
- lostsheep: $CNR came up in a scan breaking higher
- spmeyers: $CNR forming right side of bowl in long basing pattern; 50-day crossed over 200-day recently
- rj7150: $CNI - $CNR.TO @Forexpro @DAN Canadian National Railways Take a look at this company in US dollars as CNI and then Canadian dollars as CNR.TO on the TSX. Currency is making a big difference depending on which currency you hold them in. Any opinions or in site would be appreciated. $GIB - GIB-A.TO is even more convoluted. I hold CGI group, but not CNR. Both these report earnings in Canadian dollars.
- MissEllie: MSB-gets paid a royalty for iron ore shipments by a $CNR subsidiary, Northshore Mining, which has been having a banner year. #Dividend announced today of 76 cents a share, an increase over last year's first quarter #dividend of 65 cents. Yield is good for an iron ore play I think. Next quarter will be nominal, like 5 or 10 cents, because @Silver Bay, Minnesota is only suitable for ice fishing at this time, but that is the normal flow on MSB. Ex Div date is Jan 30. Normally stock sells off a little after the announcement, but maybe not this time.
- fitsperfect: @Dan Could anyone help with a site or list of stocks traded on both American and Canadian exchanges such as RIMM, $CNR and IMAX? Thanks to you @Dan and the forum I am profitable even though I am constantly leaving way to much on the table when buying American dollars with Canadian even with washing trades. Lord knows where I would be without all of your invaluable help, there just isn't anything like @Danimal and the forum up here! Thanks again, @Fitsperfect
China Metro-Rural Holdings Limited through its subsidiaries is principally engaged in the purchasing, processing, assembling, merchandising and wholesale distribution of pearls and jewelry products.Request Video of CNR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $6.62 120.20%
- $6.25 48.71%
- $102.42 45.89%
- $11.57 -23.05%
- $95.97 -15.37%
- $13.11 -9.04%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!