Sunrun Inc. (NASDAQ:RUN)
Old Forum Content for RUNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Babutters: @bill52 $RUN showing a 16% short float as per YF. Could give it some legs.
- Pokersmith: @Babutters $RUN at support and retook its 21 ema , but the 50 day looms above. May be warming up for a run. caveat : market still in correction
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $RUN Plenty of opportunities will present for low risk pullback bounce entries Perhaps from the 50d test from below $35 when cleared $50 potential with move above the 200d And so on and so on Still early rehab $100 stock when ready One of my favorite SPECS
- bill52: $RUN nice AH bounce of almost 10% with postive ER and outlook. might give others in the solar space a pop tomorrow. long small spec position.
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $ATI $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $XME $URA $XLE $TAN $GBTC $AAPL $MSFT $TSLA $MA $QLYS $TWTR $SQ $COIN $FTNT $CLF $FXC $SEGD $RUN $CARG $EOG $ERF $GWW $ZIM $MATX ... might want to learn shorthand. Could have just said "mess" ==:O
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Bit of a mixed bag this morning. Seeing some slightly higher opens on some Energy stocks. I mentioned yesterday not to lose sight of these stocks. A lot of them are still in nice uptrends. $CVX $IMO $XOM $SU are all still above the ...
- scottrades: Add on $RUN
- scottrades: @scottrades $RUN Selling my added shares. No push up.
- scottrades: Sold more $RUN.
- scottrades: My Notes: COTD: Some heavy metal (Fabrication) with $ATI (Watch 29.50) $SPY Above the 200 Day but still in consolidation. $QQQ Rejection at the 200 Day $GLD Going sideways. $GDX Same $XME Resting $URA Unable to go. $XLE Resistance at the Trendline $TAN Resistance at the 200 Day $GBTC Still along the 8EMA $AAPL Near the highs $MSFT Above the 8EMA $TSLA At the slope $MA Watch 371 $QLYS Flag $TWTR Pushing back at the 200 Day $SQ Basing $COIN Out my crypto trades for now. $FTNT Resistance at. $CLF Light exposure after the give back. $FXC Basing $SEGD Long base $RUN Unable to break out today $CARG Watch 45.80 $EOG Clear Resistance. $ERF Flag. $GWW Building a Handle $ZIM $MATX Breakdown in Shipping stocks
- AndStars: @scottrades $ATI $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $XME $URA $XLE $TAN $GBTC $AAPL $MSFT $TSLA $MA $QLYS $TWTR $SQ $COIN $FTNT $CLF $FXC $SEGD $RUN $CARG $EOG $ERF $GWW $ZIM $MATX Hey Scott, Nice job on the Strategy Session tonight, buddy. Very concise and informative. I appreciate you getting a lot of info out there in a short period of time. I like the new profile picture at @Scottrades on $TWTR. Cool! I think it looks a bit like Elon! Lol. ₿
- scottrades: $RUN trying to get back above the 8EMA.
- snowbound: $SPOT see $SPOT $RUN
- bRobert: @bRobert $SEDG $CAR $HD $nail $REGN $LABU $TAN 200d ceiling $100/$125/$200 targets $RUN $40/$60/$80+
- bRobert: @snowbound $SPOT $RUN $SPOT reversal Inv h&s base $200 target 1 with trigger > $160
- Ed4567: $run $tan I am in now when do I sell them. In @$32 AND $77 I am great at buying terrible at knowing when to sell.
- Mnatale: @Ed4567 $run $tan Dan has some videos on selling strategies, take a look.
- wanda1616: @Ed4567 $run $tan sometimes its nice to take profits when you have them and get your confidence up.... a CLOSE under the 8ema is a tip off that there is more downside potential
- wjj3: @Ed4567 $run $tan that be the age old investing conundrum when you figure it out write a book and relax on your 200 meter boat !
- bigbartabs: @snowbound ... $SEE $SPOT $BARK $RUN $FAST $AFTR $BAL $SLAM $CAR $YELP
- snowbound: @bigbartabs $SEE $SPOT $BARK $RUN $FAST $AFTR $BAL $SLAM $CAR $YELP OMG !!!!! ha ha ... !
- scottrades: @bogiedog1 $TAN Nice one! I'm long some $RUN
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $RUN $RUN long term SPEC Did well on first RUN $10 - $100 I like it long term but zig zags
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $TAN $RUN You know what they say about the long run 😬
- bRobert: $RUN plenty of speed bumps will provide pb bounce opportunities to SCALE IN $35 speed bump above
- scottrades: Small add on $RUN into the close.
- bRobert: @scottrades $RUN SPEED bump just above $35 area
- snowbound: @bRobert $RUN 34.27 ( ha ! ) but who's counting ?
- snowbound: $RUN DAILY FIBs do not lie ...
- snowbound: $RUN WEEKLY view of the overhead pivot ( perfection ... hummmm )
- wineinquirer: $RUN Pokersmith Don Henley of the Eagles has the answer!
- snowbound: $RUN Here it is with more relevant FIB Retracements , further dated . DAILY chart with WEEKLY markers . Fuscia is 20SMA WEEKLY . Green is 50SMAw . White is 200SMAw ...
- woodman: $RUN - so far, 20d area is serving as support. Getting a little bounce here.
- snowbound: @wanda1616 $SPOT $RUN $DDOG ( ha ! ) run spot run !
- Ed4567: $run down almost 10% is this a good entry?
- woodman: @Ed4567 $run - It may be en route to testing the 20d area.
- bRobert: @Ed4567 $run It's a better entry close to the 20d It may get closer to the 50d with a dip below the 20d after a failed bounce $40 - $100 targets are huge WEEKLY shows the base under the 20w ceiling $40 target 1 when cleared If yo have a long term view you can take a SMALL piece with a bounce
- bRobert: @woodman $run Or lower
- Ed4567: @woodman $run Thanks for the reply's.
- snowbound: $RUN WEEKLY view .... 200SMAw > 20SMA appears imminent with a break below the 200SMAw in today's tape . If this can retake the cross area ~ 32.20 and hold the probabilities become much better . Its in a strong DAILY short term uptrend and a break to the 30 - area barely tests the 20SMAd as S1 .
- woodman: $RUN continues to.
- snowbound: @woodman $RUN That has an interesting WEEKLY setup , seems hard to go wrong with a clever entry and perhaps a but of patience as it chews through the resistance bands overhead on the DAILY .
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $40/$60/$80+. targets. Higher. long term $100 potential. Just a piece
- snowbound: @bRobert $RUN I'm scoping out an entry ... sold !
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN - I'm RUNning ENPHase. $ENPH
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $ENPH Lower risk entry here. 20/200d. just below. $210 speed. bump next with flg trigger Retrace to the top with $SEDG. partner
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $ENPH $SEDG - I like SEDG too. Nice consolidation.
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $ENPH $SEDG Same WEEKLY chart Just a step ahead in the race Both have the best charts in the space. They should High margins. No competition. Duopoly
- scottrades: My notes: COTD: Time for a little $TAN? $SPY +460 $QQQ Above the 200 SMA $GLD Holding the 50 Day $GDX Upside reversal IGV Breaking out of a shelf $SMH High above the MAs $XLP High above the MAs #Crypto BTC Breaking out of an accumulation zone. Needs a rest. $AAPL 11 Days Up $MSFT Mr. Softee is working $NVDA Watch for the PB $AVGO Working $SQ Watch the 200 Day $JNPR Working great $AMR Close to the highs. Watch 134. $CPE Firming up. $REGN Above resistance $JBHT Holding the 21 EMA $MATX In trend, good volume today $GWW Watch for a handle and 528 $SEDG Flat Base. Wath 341.20 $RUN Moving on volume, look for a PB $SPWR Clear pivot. Watch 22 $COIN Working $SI Working $HUT Sold some today but still in trend. $RIOT Looks like it could consolidate
- bRobert: $RUN WEEKLY view Cup base 20W ceiling pullback $40 and 50w ceiling when cleared $60/$80 are long term targets $TAN 50W/200d pullback as expected $100/$125 when cleared $200 LONG TERM $SEDG $ENPH Pullback bounces SEDG great flat top W + Reversal base will test $370 soon $500/$550 potential long term USE THE TELESCOPE Monster weekly base LONG sideways 18 months $ENPH Same deal $400/450 potential Traded this one from the teens
- bRobert: $SEDG $380 target soon Top of the chart $550 WEEKLY breakout target Long $ENPH Retrace to the top A step behind $270/$400 Duopoly + HIGH MARGINS = $$$$ $RUN spec $40/$60/$80 Huge Lives up to its name when warmed up
- snowbound: $RUN Extended on the DAILY w/ 8x consecutive GREENS riding atop the 8EMA as S1 . Nice V recovery now approaching the long chart resistance zone pivot area . WEEKLY presents some safe markers . Now with the 200SMAw as S1 and the 20SMAw as R1 .... a support - resistance wedge is forming overhead which gives us something to work with in the transition higher . The DAILY is somewhat supercharged but we'll take our pivot confirmations off the WEEKLY .
- bRobert: $RUN $40/$60/$100 target progression Long from lower $ENPH $SEDG duopoly will soar to new heights Nice bases Pb bounces
- woodman: @bRobert $SEDG - $RUN working well too.
- ConMoto: @bRobert $RUN Chart looks amazing! Breaking out here!
- snowbound: @ConMoto $RUN 200SMA WEEKLY S1 ....
- bRobert: $RUn spec living up to its name 200d target 1 $60/$80 when cleared $100+ long term Big daily cup retrace This one can bolt Exceptional spec 200% upside
- snowbound: $RUN WEEKLY trends . This closed above the 200SMAw with the 20w descending overhead . Current GREEN trajectory could move right through the projected cross as early as this week overtaking the sunny down-sloping 20SMAw .
- bRobert: $RUN $40 wit move > 20w/ $60/$100 potential long term Good spec $ENPH > 20/50W $260/$400 Just a piece $SEDG $370/$500+ Both high margin duopoly winners
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $ENPH $SEDG - Added to my RUN yesterday, bought ENPH this morning.
- bRobert: $TAN is. approaching the $80. 200d. ceiling. Very. simple. $100 target. when cleared. $ENPH. and. $SEDG. are. steps ahead. ABOVE 20/50/200d. floors Very high targets long term. High margins. Duopoly in this segment $RUN. spec. base. 200d. target 1 $42. $60 - $100. long term potential with move. above
- woodman: $FTCI - mentioned this #solar stock a few days ago. My small position is becoming more noticeable on my ledger. Same with $RUN, another small position. Others to look at: $NOVA $SHLS. Also, crowd favorite $ENPH is brewing.
- bRobert: $SEDG flag deily Reversal Looking for trigger $370 major target 1 $540+ potential WEEKLY breakout target Many $TAN related pullback bounces TAN $80 200d target 1 $100/$140 longer with a move > 20/50W $RUN 20WEEK target 1 $35 with daily flag trigger Longer term $42 50w/200d ceiling when > 20W ceiling $60 when above 50w 100% potential in baby steps Long term spec
Docoof: @bRobert $SEDG $TAN $RUN
$BAC issued a very positive report this morning:
$SEDG: The renewable story that can actually deliver today:
In our view, $SEDG remains one of, if not the best ways, to get exposure to the global story around power switch ...
- bRobert: @Docoof $SEDG $TAN $RUN $BAC $SEDG and $ENPH are a duopoly in the high margin segment of solar Both have very high upside SEDG is techncal steps ahead I expect both to run much higher
- bRobert: $ENPH $SEDG $TAN Flag pullbacks HIGH targets WATCH for a bounce Wait for it $JKS $65 target SPEC Falg seeing some buying $SOL Flag $10 target 1 $RUN $40/$60 /$100
- woodman: @Pokersmith $SEDG - I climbed aboard little guy $FTCI the other day for a ride across the #Solar system. Still in. Also have some $RUN. When I was looking, I felt some had moved more than I liked so needed a pullback, such as we are seeing now....
- bRobert: @woodman $SEDG $FTCI $RUN #Solar Polite stocks offer pullbacks
- bRobert: $JKS. $65 on the table. $TAN. $80. 200d. target close. $100. potential when >. 200d $130/$200. potential. long term. Multi year base retrace for lift off $SEDG. $380/$550 $ENPH. $280/$450. Duopoly with. $SEDG. in high margin segments $RUN spec. $40 with move. > 200W. $60/$80 longer potential
- stairm01: @bRobert $JKS $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $FLNC is a solar storage company up 7% today trying to break the down trend by breaking above the 20 sma. Took a small position this morning. I own $TAN $ENPH and $SPWR
- bRobert: @stairm01 $JKS $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $FLNC $SPWR 20d. ceiling. Break above will be change in character $17.5. with w. trigger np
- issues: Solar: $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG just looking but eager to buy something.
- bRobert: @issues $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG You can buy an undersized position of. $SEDG. $ENPH. $DQ. spec. $75 with move >. 200d. $JKS. SPEC suggested yest as a trade with $65 target $60 interim. All a bit extended. but going $TAN. just under ceiling. 200d. $80+. It will hit it and likely pullback Good $4 - $5. move
- woodman: @Pokersmith $TAN $URNM $URA #Noteworthy - I noticed that too re #Solar. I've been checking in on $RUN $SEDG $JKS $NOVA $FSLR $BEEM $FTCI $ENPH
- bRobert: $SOL spec really took off Above the 50W ceiling Speed bumps at top of range $9,5 area Higher potential long term with WEEKLY cup retrace $RUN Another spec favorite an huge winner $40 reversal base target $35 = 20W interim Slowly carving a path back to $100 Baby steps good spec $SEDG Great chart Steps ahead of most Trading above all averages in the upper half of Boliinger Band $380 target 1 is rapidly approaching but a weekly base breakout measures to $550 70% upside potential
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Squeeze the Bears + Trap The Bulls. $QQQ Eyes on 318 $GLD Still strong but extended. $GDX I heard the ducks quacking. $URA Above all the MAs $TAN Solar Power Move $XLE Biggest Daily Volume since 2020 $DBC Biggest Daily Volume since 2019 $QID Above the MAs. $GBTC Still in a range. $FNV Wide range $NEM Looking for Daily consolidation $AEM Same $WPM Big give back $GOLD Still ok but extended. $SSRM Big volume wide range. $ZIM Earnings tomorrow. $SBLK Holding the 21 EMA $MATX Flag $RUN Nice volume $CSIQ OH Canada! $SPWR Power move. $CVX Didn’t break LOD $CVE I’m out but the trend is fine. Watching for another entry. $SU Filled the gap $XOM Extended. $BROS Building a base under the 50 Day
- bRobert: $SOL spec 20/50d bounce $7 target 1 $RUN flag pullback $35 with flag trigger $JKS $65 with flag trigger Cup base $SEDG $380 with flag trigger ABOVE all daily moving averages Above 20/50w The closer to $290 or 200d the better for low risk entry Stop below $500+ targets for this one
- bRobert: $TAN Reversal base w $80 target Longer term $100/$130+ $SEDG ahead of the curve $500 targets MANY names will work Expect a retest of the highs and then Breakouts from huge bases Baby steps enph $ENPH $200/$280 to start $RUN reversal base at the 50d ciling Just getting warmed up $40 with move > 50d Pullbacks
- BocaRick: $RUN $SPWR $ENPH #CNBC solar up big today. np
- bRobert: @BocaRick $RUN $SPWR $ENPH #CNBC Lower highs and lows Nice zig but 200W potential with a lower low
- woodman: @bRobert @BocaRick - $RUN $SPWR $ENPH #CNBC - $TAN has been a disaster, but a consistent one - 8dEMA resistance since late Nov.
- Francoise: @Babutters $RUn Yes, thank you
- bRobert: $RUN a member asked about $RUN yesterday M top completed on daily Bounce off 50/200d WEEKLY 20W bounce High base reversal cup Inv h&s $80 target 1 $90 - $150 potential long term I have been clear that this is a SPEC stock ...albeit a good one $5 - $105 move last year lived up to its name, Setting up for a repeat Excellent entry here SMALL WORKS BEST House money is in $TAN $120+ - $200 is superb for the ETF 600% potential for leap calls
- DaleHummel: @bRobert $RUN $TAN As a former sales rep for Sunrun I'm personally biased towards them but completely agree. Speculative and volatile short term but long term the fundamentals and rapid sales back up those price targets for both $RUN and $TAN
- bRobert: @DaleHummel $RUN $TAN Great spec stocks are bought with the purpose of generating HUGE returns from a small investment The small position size controls risk and makes it easier to hold long term through daily bouts of volatility 200% potential from here I did well with it last year Same with $TAN History repeats Healthy consolidation for both Both are well above their base levels and are ready to go
- DaleHummel: @bRobert $RUN $TAN great explanation, much appreciated!
- Francoise: @brobert, $RUn is below the 20MA and the 50 Ma, and in the daily chart it felt a lot. do you still think $RUn will go to 80$ or did it become a broken stock. thank you.
- Babutters: @Francoise $RUn the weekly range is 40-60. When it didn’t break above 60 (weekly BO) that was enough for investors to sell from below - and was key to get out. It could easily fall back down to 40 and be in the weekly range. I have my alert set for 40 and 60.
- bRobert: $RUN. SPEC. Huge. upside. $80 - $160+ . WEEKLY. C&H. like base July - Nov. TRIGGER >. $60. with a quick $80. target 1. Transparent. spec trade. 150% . potential. Long
- bRobert: $TAN $106/$108. with daily W trigger >. $100. WEEKLY high base Flag $110/$120+ with trigger. > $100. Longer term............$200. WEEKLY breakout target. Lat big. WEEKLY breakout. $40. - $120 . $80 move Expecting the same. $120 $80 =. $200. $175. high based. weekly cup interim I am overweight the sector. Concentrated in $TAN. Some $ENPH. from well below. It led the charge before TAN. SPEC $RUN. $SOL.
- bRobert: $RUN. 20d. kiss of. ceiling. for partials if trading. 6%. move Tighten up stop on $TAN if actively trading. CLOSE to the. $100. speed. bump. It's a big. one. If. very active. consider. profits. Add on pullback bounces higher lows from below or Pullbacks from above $102 . an. A+ tested breakout There is a speed bump at $102. that will likely see a pb. bounce to $100 area
- bRobert: $TAN LOW RISK ENTRY with stop < 20d $120/$200 targets long term Long leaps $SEDG $500 - $600 targets High base weekly C&H Daily small high base C&H $400 $RUN C&H $80/$100/$150 GOOD SPEC shorts $DE W trigger and reversal base $400 $600 longer term WEEKLY IS killer $SAM Short with cover stop > 20d
- bRobert: $ENPH WEEKLY high base C&H breakout $320/$350 Long from well below Posted a swing trade entry way below Overweight $TAN with final load of late Samller positions in $ENPH $RUN ($80 - $160+ targets HUGE Shorts 25%) $SOL Spec $35 LONG TERM potential $SEDG WEEKLY high base C&H like $500 $TAN 100% upside to $200 target $120 interim CHEAP LEAPS My primary holding in the space Diversity and alpha with more safety in numbers
- bRobert: $RUN SPEC READY to MOVE $80/$85 WEEKLY high base C&H like $125/$160+ longer term Powerful run last year Repeat coming The name says it all Shorts 25% 150% upside
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $X $YELL $NUE $STLD $ARCB $ODFL I sell short term premium. After nice moves. Small hedge generates additional profits in a longer term holding stock. I am very concentrated. In a few positions Some of those are indexes Eg $TAN $XOP $QQQ has been a multi year winner. $FCX was a major position last year. Resumed after the slumber TAN was a major position last year. Resumed Many alpha dogs under one roof. I do have much smaller position in a few like $ENPH $RUN I have a larger number of spec stocks that are appropriately sized
- bRobert: $TA $65 target 1 is close $70 - $90 longer $200+ multi year target We are well past baby steps Pullbacks to add $TAN WEEKLY breakout Retest BUY SOME $120/$200 Great mix of alpha dogs $enph in there $250/$350 $RUN spec $80/$150 shorts $SOL $35 $ARKW $190/$300 WEEKLY breakout targets WEEKLY pinch Consolidation of last year's monster move $ARKK $160/$250 ditto Lots of alpha dogs under one kennel Less single stock risk ONE CHART TO MANAGE 100% upside for stock If that's not enough use LEAPS Get closer to 600%
- Blake_C: @bRobert $TA $TAN $enph $RUN $SOL $ARKW $ARKK
- bRobert: $RUN Like the name running $80/$150+ Shorts 25% Great earnings in the rear view WEEKLY C&H obvious and well drawn June - present Flag
- bRobert: $RUN speed bump here at $60 Flg trigger WEEKLY C&H above with $80 target 1 Longer term $150+ potential with high base WEEKLY breakout nh print Blueprint for $$$$$ long term 150 - 200% Long
- bRobert: $SOL $10 200d ceiling target WEEKLY reversal cup flag $12 with trigger 50W speed bump Potential for a retrace to the $30s and beyond Great spec along with $RUN $80/$150+ Better call $SOL
Sunrun Inc provides clean, solar energy to homeowners. Its core solar product offerings are provided through a lease or a power purchase agreement, which are substantially similar to one another.Request Video of RUN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 3rd, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $17.98 91.94%
- $14.93 69.38%
- $78.18 42.33%
- $5.20 -23.23%
- $60.87 -20.07%
- $64.53 -17.67%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!