Sunrun Inc. (NASDAQ:RUN)
Old Forum Content for RUNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- RiccardoB: $RUN $KWEB RUN lotto puts paying off big time. Kweb failed breakdown? on watch
- RiccardoB: $RUN taking a 5/12 lotto short
- maracom: @maracom $GDX $NEM $SLV $WPM $XME $FCX $AA $XLE $DVN $ENPH $AMAT $SMH also watching $RUN which is a weaker chart than $ENPH but has a very clearly defined risk. Might enter if we see an intraday double bottom
- maracom: Good morning all! Made some adjustments this morning: $DVN looking weak, although it did bounce at the 50wkEMA as expected I'm mindful that @Dan think's it's a short so I'm starting to lighten up now that the divy is in the #LTA, will probably sell going into the 200 SMA $BFLY sold this at break even, I had a bad entry $RUN booked profit, might re-enter $SHOP booked profit, might re-enter $GDX back above the 200SMA, I've still got full positions in $NEM $WMP $SLV
- Boone.ruth: @maracom $DVN $BFLY $RUN $SHOP $GDX $NEM $WMP $SLV #LTA Dan where would you re-enter $RUN
- maracom: @Boone.ruth $DVN $BFLY $RUN $SHOP $GDX $NEM $WMP $SLV It failed to breakout and now is right smack in the middle of the trading box. So I'd either re-enter if it makes another run above $33 or if it pulls back to the bottom of the box. Good entries are the most important decision point
- Angdionk: $RUN bouncing off 200dma
- scottrades: $RUN breakdown below it's recent base.
- scottrades: Stopped on all my remaining swings. $ARRY $RUN $CPRX
- Cjauger: @scottrades $ARRY $RUN $CPRX solar pulling back, stopped out of $ENPH and $RUN, will wait for a better entry
- maracom: Late start for me today. Industrial and precious metals complex doing fine. $DVN is visiting $65 for the third time in 2 weeks. Was able to swing a partial on both occasions so I'm watching closely for buying a partial on an intraday double bottom vs selling a partial if we break below $65, my final $DVN stop is still below the 50-wk SMA/$60 level. Out of my new swings from yesterday, stopped out of $SHOP and $DQ, still have some $RUN and $ENPH. US Solar complex is still in trend but showing weakness, the China solar complex still super choppy.
- woodman: @maracom $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH GLJ has a slightly better than coin-flip accuracy rate from what I could see. Most of these folks are right about half the time.
- maracom: @woodman $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH Sounds like their success rate and mine are about the same is about the same lol.
- woodman: @maracom $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH - Except they get paid a salary to be right half the time. Not even a weather forecaster would keep a job being wrong so frequently.
- maracom: Good morning all! Was out last week, cashed out any high risk trades and set-and-forgot some stops. Missed the move off of the Powell speech. I'm in about 30% energy mostly $DVN $BTU, 30% metals $GDX $NEM $SLV $AA $FCX, 10% solar $RUN $ENPH, and 30% ...
There are a few sectors that have been doing well this week including gaming, $LVS,$CZR,$WYNN as examples and I have had positions for both the wheel strategy as well as diagonals in a couple of those stocks. Housing is another sector that I am ...
While Chair Powell wasn’t nearly as Hawkish as I had expected, he still said that rates were still going up and they are still committed to bringing down inflation. He said that was but also pointed out the risk of over tightening, which was s ...
- DAN: @scottrades $SPY $TAN $RUN $ENPH $ARRY $FSLR $GDX $XME $SMH $LSCC $ON $NVDA #Bitcoin Great note, Scott. I think you nailed it.
- scottrades: Moved a stop on $RUN to just under yesterdays low and one on $ARRY to today's low.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Digestion Day $DIA In trend $UUP At the 200-Day to the downside $GDX At the 200-Day to the upside $XME In trend $TAN Building a handle $SMH At the 200 Day. $IBB Working, see Dan’s ATL Trades $IGV Great volume #Bitcoin Still some Risk $BTU Trend is fine $ARLP Still needs time $FSLR Trend is fine $ENPH On Dan’s ATL $ARRY Whippy $RUN Holding the 8EMA $NVDA Working but still under the 200 Day $ON Wide price action $LSCC Working but also wide $AEHR Bought this today $SNOW Nice work on this in the forum $U Also watch this. $BA Clear resistance $MS Above all the MAs $CPRX Holding the 8EMA $VRTX Trending up along the 8EMA
- scottrades: Bought some $RUN and $ARRY on the little PB.
- scottrades: @scottrades $RUN $ARRY Small Add to RUN
The $DIA and $IWM continue their strength with some strength in more than a couple ETF's. The ETF's that I am looking at long positions include $TAN, $XLF, $XLE, $XLB, $XLI, $XLP, $XLV, $XME,and $IYT. Of these, I am hesitant on the $XLE with oi ...
- scottrades: $RUN still in a base. Support at the 8EMA.
- scottrades: Sold the last of my $ARRY and $RUN.
- scottrades: Nice to see strength in $ARRY and $RUN. Moving up some partial stops.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Low Volume Day as expected $DIA Working $IWM At the 200 Day $IBB Holding up $XLE Basing $TAN Basing $SMH 200 Day Resistance $GDX Under the 200 Day $ENPH Right at Resistance $FSLR Trending up $ARRY moved up stops $RUN Working $CPRX Holding the 8EMA $ADM Above the MAs are near the highs $SBUX In trend $MCD Small base $WING Flag $ARMK High base $FLR Base $CF Base $BA Mentioned in the forum $XOM In consolidation
- scottrades: Selling 1/3 of $ARRY and $RUN
- woodman: @scottrades $ARRY $RUN - $FSLR very orderly rise.
- scottrades: @woodman $ARRY $RUN $FSLR Agreed! Stocks aren't doing anything wrong but wanted to lock some in, in case the market sells off into the close
- swingbound: @scottrades $ARRY $RUN $FSLR This is the difference between a Turkey rally and a Turnkey rally .
- scottrades: Sitting with my positions into the close. I've taken partials and have an ok cushion. Holding $WPM $ARRY and $RUN Happy Thanksgiving Team!
- Cjauger: @scottrades $WPM $ARRY $RUN Happy Thanksgiving
- scottrades: $RUN holding the 8EMA. No real volume yet, but nice to see it hold up
- scottrades: @scottrades $RUN Started a small position in this.
- maracom: @scottrades $RUN I have a small position left from the last swing. Following you and adding a touch
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $RUN ... my son who is a high tech guru asked me the other day about RUN, and their stability. He's thinking about leaving Pandora and joining.
- scottrades: @maracom $RUN Don't love the action today, lagging a bit.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY / $QQQ Turkey Rally $DIA Working above the MAs $GDX Outperforming the GLD $TAN Base building $XLF Coming out of a flag $XLE Working $XLB Near resistance $IBB Flag #Bitcoin Everything thinks lower (including me), so it might not be. $NVDA Pullback Entry $ON Above the MAs. $MSFT Short Base $GOOGL Flag $AAPL Holding the 50 Day $META FLag $CEG Idea from Dan $ADM Working but extended. $CF Still in a base $ENPH Right at resistance $ARRY Working $RUN Holding the 8EMA $FSLR Working $KRTX Long flag $CPRX Dan added to ATL $WPM Own this $FNV Working $GOLD Nice strength $DINO Strong close $DEN Strong close $XOM At the highs
- Cjauger: $RUN at HOD
- Angdionk: @Cjauger $RUN $ENPH as well
- wineinquirer: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $TBT $SMH $GDX $TAN $XME $MSFT $TSLA $APA $XOM $CVI $DVN $DINO $STNG $IMO $DK $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $TNK $STLD $STLD alert 146 seems to be off? Closed @101, if TC Worden/Mktsmith is accurate?
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Lower High but stay open minded. $QQQ Low Volume, underperforming $UUP Chopping around $TBT Watch for a move back through the 50 Day $SMH Loose Price action. No real leadership $GDX Gap Filled $TAN Nice up day, but wide action $XME Holding the 21 EMA $MSFT At the 50 Day $TSLA Still in a downtrend $APA Holding the 21 EMA $XOM Still in consolidation $CVI Nice base $DVN Holding the 50 Day $DINO Still in trend $STNG Tight $IMO Flag $DK Near the highs $ENPH Watch for a break out of the base $FSLR Support off the 8EMA $RUN Watch 32.55 $TNK Building a base $STLD Watch 103
- maracom: $RUN I added to my position right at the open, now I have a full position. First stop is below VWAP
- maracom: @maracom $RUN gap and crap, stopped out of my new position and half my old position, net profit tho
- maracom: Wishing I woulda had some semiconductor exposure... oh well I re-entered $RUN given that it consolidated all afternoon and is now moving higher. My stop is below $31
- scottrades: @maracom $RUN I'm watching $ON for a nice PB to support.
- maracom: @scottrades $RUN $ON I'll watch with you :) thanks!
- woodman: @maracom $RUN $ON - A run-on, that's funny. Writers humor.
- Angdionk: $RUN back down to 50 and 200dma
- Angdionk: $FSLR $RUN $ENPH all bouncing
- maracom: @Angdionk $FSLR $RUN $ENPH I picked up a $RUN starter at $29
- Angdionk: $RUN up 16%
- Angdionk: $RUN up 25%
- Angdionk: @Angdionk $RUN sold a good portion
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY CPI Was a Buy the News Event $QQQ Power move on Volume $DIA Above the slope $UUP Breakdown $XLE In Consolidation $GDX Great volume $XME At the 200 Day $SMH Above the 200 EMA #Bitcoin Rebound. $TSLA Off the low $AAPL Still under the 50 Day $NVDA Above the 100 EMA $ON Break out $BJ Break out $ALB Break out $LTHM Above resistance $ENPH Great volume. $ARRY Holding above the MAs $FSLR On the launch pad $SHLS At resistance $RUN Ummmm extended. $DV Our old friend at resistance. $SBUX Breaking out
- Mikev200: $RUN nice beat.SummarySunrun BeatsSunrun (RUN) reported 3rd Quarter September 2022 earnings of $0.96 per share on revenue of $631.9 million. The consensus estimate was a loss of $0.01 per share on revenue of $542.2 million. The Earnings Whisper number was for a loss of $0.10 per share. Revenue grew 44.0% on a year-over-year basis. Sunrun Inc. is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company.
Cjauger: $RUN Sunrun Surges as Price Increases Help Drive Surprise Profit
1 / 2
Sunrun Surges as Price Increases Help Drive Surprise Profit
Thu, N ...
- Mikev200: Solar getting a nice bounce today $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN
- Angdionk: @Mikev200 $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN $ENPH reports after the bell just FYI
- Mikev200: @Angdionk $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN Thanks!
- vcondry: @Angdionk $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN if they have a good day today i'd be tempted to buy Puts on $TAN end of day Those companies basically hemorrage money...obviously its just a crap shoot/lotto ticket either way.
- vitoB: @Mikev200 $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN $MAXN engulfer off the 200d
- tnt: I have been stalking reversal setups in clean energy names for the past month and today we are seeing bullish hammers/dojis forming so far today offering a nice entry. I am buying $ENPH $FSLR $PLUG $SPWR $FREY $STEM $RUN
- tnt: $RUN another solar cut nearly in half in just over a month finding support at trend line here.
- Angdionk: $RUN at 200dma but not looking strong covered my am short on this watching
- Angdionk: $RUN bought to cover that too early
- vitoB: @DAN $FSLR went with $RUN
- jjohn: @vitoB $FSLR $RUN Careful with $RUN . Muddywaters research has had a short report out on $RUN
This Technicals meet Fundamentals report focuses on topical Clean Energy stocks covered by Julien Dumoulin-Smith, Paul Zimbardo, and team within BofA Global Research. Specifically, we highlight FirstSolar ($FSLR), Sunrun ($RUN), Sunnova ($NOVA), Nex ...
- maracom: $RUN taking a digger, glad we're out
- maracom: I've been lightening up across the board this morning. Stopped out of $BFLY, sold $RUN for breakeven, sold half of $IPI, moved up my stop for $RIVN to AM LOD.
DAN: Active Trade Bulletin: Shutting down $RUN $NOG $ENPH $SM $EQT
Update on our current stock list.
I’m shutting down NOT $RUN $ENPH $SM and $EQT.
$RUN -- stopped out
$NOG -- Shutting this down. I just don’t like the way it’s actin ...
- scottrades: @Cjauger $ENPH Nice upside reversal on $RUN as well
- Cjauger: @scottrades $ENPH $RUN I know the memo went out @cjauger sold, time to buy coast is clear.
$RUN -- stopped. -- Alert $39
$MAXN -- Acting pretty well. Why fight it?
$ENPH -- acting ok, but I closed it down. Probably a mistake.
$STEM -- Still holding up ok.
$NOG -- Still in a range. But it needs a lot more work.
$SM -- Stopped
DAN: The stocks in the Active Trade List are doing pretty well in a tough tape. Here is the rundown on the current stops on these trade ideas, with a stop adjustment on $MAXN:
$MAXN: Basis 22.30. Up 17%. Raising the stop to 21.90 to lock in a very low ...
- vitoB: @DAN $MAXN $ENPH $RUN $DVN $STEM $SM $CLR $EQT $NOG $MAXN was an amazing pick and timing. Outperformance is insane
- vitoB: $TAN recovered. $RUN started a recovery run
- scottrades: $TAN holding the 21 EMA. Strong moves today. Watch $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $RUN $FSLR
- natural: @scottrades $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $RUN $FSLR What's up with $ARRY? Looks like it wants lower prices. Not encouraging with most everything else solar moving up. I'm down just a couple of % but contemplating cutting it now with a small loss. Any insight here, Scott?
$RUN - 38.40 - 38.22 - 2022-09-08 - 35.90 Alert $35.90
$DVN - 71.00 - 71.19 - 2022-09-13 - 66.00 Alert $66.00
$STEM - 17.20 - 17.18 - 2022-09-14 - 14.95 (@manoli77) Alert $14.95
$SM - 47.50 - 47.57 - 2022-09-14 - 44.20 Alert $44.20
$CLR - 71.87 - 71 ...
- DAN: Active Trade Bulletin: $RUN The stop was hit on $RUN, but I have bought it back. The rebound looks good to me, so I'll take the lower cost basis. Basis: 37.10 Stop: Just below today's intraday low of $35.71 at $35.70. Again....trade small or not at all. --Dan For a complete list of all Active Trades, click here: https://stockmarketmentor.com/active-trades-list/
$RUN -- as noted this morning, the stop was hit on $RUN, but I am holding the trade open. Getting shaken out is a part of trading and it's important to monitor such things so that you don't get left behind after a shakeout. Sometimes it's a good thi ...
- Boogie: @DAN $MAXN $ENPH $RUN $DVN $TAN Doesn't $FSLR have a better chart and seems to be leader of bunch on this latest solar run.
- DAN: @Boogie $MAXN $ENPH $RUN $DVN $TAN $FSLR Wish I'd bought it. But it is way too high for me to recommend it here. Yes, the momentum is really high, but I'd really be chasing it. This is the one that got away.
- maracom: I'm still pretty heavily invested. Came out down today but not by much. I've got covered weekly calls on $DVN, $APA. Solar held up fine $RUN $JKS. Ag remains in play $NTR $IPI $WEAT, still holding as it didn't really break support. The energy/inflation trade remains resilient. $RIVN is also bucking the trend, closed green while $TSLA is -4%. Days like today are super revealing for what's working and what isn't
- vitoB: @scottrades $ENPH $NOVA looks to be the first and only one hitting a higher high than yesterday. $RUN second strongest relative to my solar basket. I’m still adding to $ARRY and added this morning after holding lows from yesterday.
- scottrades: @vitoB $ENPH $NOVA $RUN Just wait till someone comes out and downgrades it...lol
- vitoB: @scottrades $ENPH $NOVA $RUN yea these lackeys
- AboveWater: @scottrades $TSLA $SSO - working with your guidance, sold down and have less than 1/4 position (in profit) $KG, $RUN, $MXN, and $OSG. TSLA kept about 20% - have a great weekend. I'd do some research and ready for another week. - Be safe!
- scottrades: @AboveWater $TSLA $SSO $KG $RUN $MXN $OSG Great trading! Rest up and see you back Monday.
$RUN - Basis 38.40 Stop 35.90. I’d like to give this more room. I don’t mind lowering the stop…unless the trade is NOT working. In that case, you’re just refusing to admit that you’re wrong.
$NOG -- we were stopped o ...
I do have an open position in $ENPH , Dan did a great job last night covering the main Solar stocks that I believe we should keep an eye on. These include $SHLS, $ARRY, $CSIQ $FSLR, $SEDG and $RUN. We just want to make sure they aren’t one tri ...
- cmaxwel1: @scottrades $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID $ENPH is not on active trade list
- DAN: @cmaxwel1 $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID I just haven't added it yet. My fault. Will add this morning...along with the other stock just added
- cgendro1: $RUN- up 5%. Took small starter yesterday. Also $ARRY and $BJ. all doing well but also wary in this mkt
- DAN: @DAN $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID Max, I just added both enph and maxn. Might take a few minutes for them to show up, but they're in there: ENPH -- bot 300, stop 285 MAXN - bot 22.30 stop 20.60 Thanks for the reminder. :-) Dan
- DAN: Active Trade Bulletin: $RUN Add $RUN Basis: $38.40 Stop: $35.90 --Dan This is up about 4.8%, so you're chasing it a bit. But weekly chart tells the tale. Start small. For a complete list of all Active Trades, click here: https://stockmarketmentor.com/active-trades-list/
- Shopaholic526: $RUN How did you determine the stop for $RUN
Sunrun Inc provides clean, solar energy to homeowners. Its core solar product offerings are provided through a lease or a power purchase agreement, which are substantially similar to one another.Request Video of RUN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $7.10 10.22%
- $33.30 5.21%
- $57.31 4.79%
- $9.31 -49.87%
- $52.65 -30.94%
- $35.93 -28.88%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!