Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD)
Old Forum Content for PXDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Docoof: @gtr89 $DVN — $VLO $COP $PXD also traded at ATHs today.
- debeers: $PXD/$VLO-diesel will save Valero, imo no matter what and the financials of $PXD are spotless. Before anyone buries the Generals, imo the Generals are the generals because they can modify their ops and still turn a buck. The last time i stopped in a ...
- Docoof: @debeers $PXD $VLO $AAPL $AMD $BOOT $HSY — $BAC has been all over $VLO. On March 8, when $VLO was at $84, $BAC added “Valero to BofA’s US1 List and install it as our top refining idea.” (I know you’re not a fan of analysts, but Bank of America has, for the most part, been dead on in this sector.)
- debeers: @Docoof $PXD $VLO $AAPL $AMD $BOOT $HSY $BAC -You mean i didn't have to go to San Antonio?? Gee, now you tell me. have a great weekend!
- Docoof: @debeers $PXD $VLO $AAPL $AMD $BOOT $HSY $BAC 😊 Thanks, you too!
- Pokersmith: Gap UP ...see: $PXD
- Lou: $PXD - blowout quarter and next variable quarterly dividend $7.38; $ET also blowout quarter. Both moving nicely AH.
Forexpro: Re: $EOG, $PXD, #Shale
Not something I keep up to date on, necessarily, but this bit from Bloomberg.com caught my eye:
"Companies including Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and EOG Resources Inc. are poised to post historic profits ...
- Docoof: $IEO at a new 1-yr high. — $COP, $EOG, $PXD and $MPC have a combined weighting in $IEO of ~41%.
- Lou: $PXD - new high
- champ: @Cjauger $XOM ....$PXD just said it would take months before Oil production could increase in the U.S...per Fox Business.
DAN: Good morning. Futures are down more than 1% this morning, which is actually a sign of strength. At least that's the way I see it.
I understand that the news flow from the Ukraine situation is fast and fierce, and that it's all bad. And to be cl ...
- scottrades: $PXD Creeping close to the highs.
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY Trend is down. $QQQ Yikes. $GLD Holding up great $SLV No #SilverSqueeze Yet but working fine. $GDX Some miners are extended but as long as GLD is good… $GDXJ Same $XLP trying to get back above the 50 Day $SQQQ Bearish QQQ $SPXS Bearish SPY $FAZ I hate that this looks bullish.. #Crypto Bitcoin is a bit boring, so I bought another NFT Today.. $NEM High Flag potential. $WPM Low volume pullback $GOLD Still extended. $EGO Same $CMC In trend, good volume $RIO Bit of a flag $AA Working.. $CF Still in trend but whippy. $AR Bought some of this today. $PXD Good volume today. $DVN Still fine. $HES Holding the 21 EMA. $BROS at the 50 Day $COST Bubbling under the 50 Day. $MO Following $PM
- Lou: Added a little $PXD at 221.03 - 221.35
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY We’re going to look at a lot of Shiney Rocks tonight $QQQ Needs to firm up, quick. $GLD Wow! $SLV Testing the upper trendline $GDX Power move on Volume. $GDXJ Also working. #Crypto Not acting like Gold but we finally got our 40K Test. Now let’s see if it holds. Some Miners that are working well: $NEM, $AEM, $EGO, $WPM, $PAAS, $SSRM, $FNV, $GOLD, and $AG $FCX Looking for a handle. $SBLK Power move, consider profits. $GOGL Needs a rest $ZIM in consolidation $EGLE Testing the highs. $BYD Flag $PLAB Earnings Next week $HES Watch the 8EMA $DVN Still in an uptrend $PXD Great volume today
- 1993dean: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $SLV $GDX $GDXJ $NEM $AEM $EGO $WPM $PAAS $SSRM $FNV $GOLD $AG $FCX $SBLK $GOGL $ZIM $EGLE $BYD $PLAB $HES $DVN $PXD #Crypto
- traderbren: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $SLV $GDX $GDXJ $NEM $AEM $EGO $WPM $PAAS $SSRM $FNV $GOLD $AG $FCX $SBLK $GOGL $ZIM $EGLE $BYD $PLAB $HES $DVN $PXD #Crypto Hey Scott -- I'm not sure whether there's any merit to the 8 ema / 22 ema crossover as a potential buy signal.... but would be curious to hear your thoughts/observations on your #BTC chart. Thanks, B
- Lou: Only an attempt at discipline is keeping me from adding to $PXD RHRN.
- bRobert: $PXD nh WEEKLY breakout $225+ target s Pullbacks $XOP top of range but it will follow the others to nhs $120/$150 to start $175/$300 potential Multi year bull market
- champ: Hot but #Late....$FANG $PXD $HRI...
- Lou: Added a bit to $PXD and enjoying the move in $IINN my speculative flyer that is now about 1/2 of a full position. Holding off on taking profits because IMO it still has a good bit of upside as the company grows.
- Lou: Hadn't planned on trading today, but couldn't resist a few bargains IMO. Added to $DBRG at 7.84 in an account that didn't have enough exposure to my fav, also added small to $BROS - bought a little $PXD.
- slp20: @Lou $DBRG $BROS $PXD I bought ATM 4/14/22 calls on $BROS today. Earnings are 2/9/22. Curious to see if it’ll get some institutional support. If not it reminds me of the $RKT IPO that came out with great earnings and then crashed.
- sierramp: $PXD oil & gas has been doing well this week. RS 92, Comp rating 98, EPS change latest quarter +882%
- Pokersmith: @sierramp $PXD Was looking at this one this morning...👍
- sierramp: @Pokersmith $PXD We are on the same stocks frequently.
- Pokersmith: @sierramp $PXD I feel sorry for ya...😬 lol
- sierramp: @Pokersmith $PXD LOL!
- issues: Oil has hit the skids and sliding down. Carter Worth on Fast Money said oil would continue falling but it's hard to sell all my oilly stocks at this point. I did sell some partials of $CLR $CVX $PXD $XLE $XOP... but still am holding $CPE, $DVN, $FANG and $MTDR. Where's that doc when I need him...?
- NickSingh: @issues $CLR $CVX $PXD $XLE $XOP $CPE $DVN $FANG $MTDR same situation with me, heavily invested in oil since 2014 🎢
- issues: Cramer's expert said this month has been the top in oil for the past so many decades. So far not much has changed. Oil, for the most part, is consolidating. The best sector is oil exploration - IBD group 2. that's a great sector. The best I can see are these: $PXD $FANG $EOG $CPE $BCEI & $DVN. What do you others see?
champ: @issues $PXD $FANG $EOG $CPE $BCEI $DVN ---- Its about #Volume Now....This is what I see and as usual....it is a wait and see, how this sectors Earnings are going to play out....so far, I see the same-thing that you see.
~~~ However my first thought ...
- bRobert: $MTDR nh $50/$70+ targets 67% upside $PXD monster WEEKLY breakout to nh Look at the high volume over the last month on this move $200 target close Partial zone $230/$250 targets longer
- champ: $PXD..is up $5 off of LOD.
- bRobert: $MTDR Cup base $50/$70 75% potential $FANG $130/$150 $PXD $200/$230 ALL going much higher $XOP $120/$150 50% Own a bunch Long leaps $GUSH 2X $140/$200+ 100% Great to trade around a core
- champ: $PXD @ $182.10.....we all saw what happened with this stock this morning...moved up to HOD @$184.69 and then dropped back down to LOD @ $179.45....Traders at Work...thats what is going on...just #CopyCat traders...working for profits, however all the computers keep getting in the way... ....that reminds when I used to ride those bumper-cars, at the Boardwalk....
- jsdpie: IBD: Watch Salesforce.com ($CRM) Today. $PXD 21 week consolidation. $JEF reporting after hours today.
- woodman: #Oil and #Gas - some to look at for further consideration. In no particular order: $EGY $CPE $SM $XEC $FANG $MTDR $EOG $NOG $DVN $MUR $PXD $AR $MRO $RRC $COP $CLR $SD $LPI $WLL $BCEI $MGY $KOS
- issues: @woodman $EGY $CPE $SM $XEC $FANG $MTDR $EOG $NOG $DVN $MUR $PXD $AR $MRO $RRC $COP $CLR $SD $LPI $WLL $BCEI $MGY $KOS #Oil #Gas I bought/ added to : $CVX $EOG $XLE $CLR $FANG $XEC $XOP - oil is rising above water! Thank you Mr President!
- NickSingh: Oil & oil stocks are the talk of the town today $GUSH $OIH $PXD $DVN and many ofhers, canadian oil stocks also up 8-10% average
- bRobert: @NickSingh $GUSH $OIH $PXD $DVN Many posts. BEFORE the move encouraging a small hold. WEEKLY breakout soon in $XOP. $USO with very high targets $OIH. Catch up. WEEKLY W. trigger. $240. A fast 20%. $350. longer term. with a. WEEKLY breakout. 75%. stock. CHEAP LEAPS in these. generally. low. volatility movers $XOP. $150. 50%.+
- NickSingh: @bRobert $GUSH $OIH $PXD $DVN $XOP $USO yes sir you’ve been posting and educating abt these all along!
- Docoof: @lostsheep $xle $oih $clr $eog $oas #xop FWIW — $BAC reiterates $XOM as buy, and notes: “While we see greatest absolute value amongst higher beta names, the recent selloff has similarly pulled higher quality names to levels that have equally attractively value. Near term, top ideas for a theoretically more ‘defensive’ mix includes $XOM, $COP, $PXD and $EOG”
- lostsheep: @Docoof $xle $oih $clr $eog $oas $BAC $XOM $COP $PXD $EOG #xop potential short term snap back in $fang As noted the $spy needs this sector for buoyancy. Again beautifully choreographed.
- NickSingh: Can you say something on $Pxd $gush $Oih pls. I have em all and short puts on some (much higher).thanks @bRobert
- bRobert: @NickSingh $Pxd $gush $Oih Break of. the 20week was a sell signal in the space. $USO $OIL $XOP. $XOP. h&s. top measures to $65. area. Testing. 50 WEEK.
- NickSingh: @bRobert $Pxd $gush $Oih $USO $OIL $XOP well sir, with my oil stocks been holding for long, can’t get out as things could turn around any time imho, obviously I don’t play smart. Do post when you think its again a good idea to add
- bRobert: @NickSingh $Pxd $gush $Oih $USO $OIL $XOP I expect a bounce from the 50d. now. The quality is up for discussion. AND SHOULD BE SCRUTINIZED A Failed bounce may slice through the 50d. and complete the H&S top
- NickSingh: @bRobert $Pxd $gush $Oih $USO $OIL $XOP great thanks. And sorry “quality” of..?
- bRobert: @NickSingh $Pxd $gush $Oih $USO $OIL $XOP A bounce off the 50d. is expected. How good a bounce remains to be determined. A poor. failed bounce sets up for a break of the 50d.
- Lou: I'm long $PXD and it's one of my three fossil fuel holdings. None is anything to brag on at this point, but hope springs eternal. Expected a Cramer bump in $PXD this morning as he gushed over it last night and Scott Sheffield, CEO told a great story. So far - nothing.
- Lou: @Lou $PXD - undaunted, Cramer just pushed $PXD, and it turned up!
- champ: $FANG, $PXD...ER next week...
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- NickSingh: @lostsheep $eog $cop $xom $mpc $dvn $kmi $epd $mro #oil $OIH $PXD
- NickSingh: STO PUTS- $SU $21 aug .50, $PXD 7/30-$144-$3.1, $GUSH AUG $65-$4
- scottto_2: @NickSingh $SU $PXD $GUSH - Have no issue with those except it seems for $SU, since you're getting so little premium, if you like the stock, you should just buy the stock.... $PXD and $GUSH you're getting some reasonable premium that would lower your cost basis if the shares got put to you.
- NickSingh: @scottto_2 $SU $PXD $GUSH really appreciate your opinion always, $SU premium may have to do with low volatility compared to other 2. Pls don’t tell anyone in the forum but I already have suncor in my CAN $ account, infact thatz all I pretty much have in canadian holdings lots of energy, and the cause of most of my suffering in the last few years, so holding as much as I can and playing with some other names here n there. I know you were not looking for this much detail..sorry lol
- NickSingh: @Robert1965 $XLE lost quite a bit on calls on this last week, currently i hold some $OIH $Pxd and $DVN
- lostsheep: $PXD setting up on multiple time frames ex div 6/29
- debeers: $MTDR-when oil is up, percentage wise $MTDR will be up more. $PXD is a great co. Will it be up as much as $MTDR when oil is up? No it won't. When you get a chance, if you listen to their investor conference, it is a cross between a Baptist Church service and a Texas bar on a Saturday night.LONG Tight demand and with current admin, no nmew pipelines. No political commentary here: supply and demand only LONG
- debeers: @bRobert $MTDR $XOP -which is why the main dish is $MTDR and the salt and pepper can be $PXD perhaps.
- bRobert: @debeers $MTDR $XOP $PXD $XOP $XOM leap calls work very well for me
- bRobert: $XOP. Consolidation flag under the. 200 WEEK. ceiling Daily flag pullback setting up for possible 20d. touch and and go. bounce AGAIN When the. 200Week ceiling is. cracked. $125 - $150. targets are . in play $GUSH. $150 - $200+. Gap. fill. Substitute your favorite $XOP. company. if you like. eg $MTDR. $FANG $PXD $XOM $CVX. if you like a sweet. dividend. I have been. riding. $XOM. $HES leap calls. for. a while There are a plethora of smaller companies that have been really. outperforming. eg. $SD. $TRCH. Up. hundreds of %. Many were on the verge of. folding Now. cash is pouring in. Rags to riches. Good. SPEC. plays.
- champ: @gotoguy $GUSH $XLE --- There are many to take a look at, these are a few...$FANG $XEC $PXD $EOG $CVX, $OXY.....I'm holding $LBRT and $SLCA, however I'm not really active in this sector ...LOL
- lostsheep: @MarketMaster $CRWD I was thinking cyber, oil and gas pin action. Probably all cyber + $HACK, $XLE , $OIH, $XOP etc. and components. Haven't looked at the charts but weekly and monthly potential triggers $SLB $SLCA $TOT $PXD. Happy hunting! Don't rule out a pop in the solar names.
- scottrades: $PXD Creeping above yesterday high.
- bobbybwana: @scottrades $PXD Doesn’t the $DVN chart look better?
- scottrades: @bobbybwana $PXD $DVN Very similar patterns. DVN is performing better.
- bobbybwana: @scottrades $PXD $DVN Thanks Scott. I took a position in $DVN.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Bumpy week but a strong close. $QQQ Lagging the SPY $IWM / $TNA Tight like a Tiger $GLD / $GDX A little extended, looking for a PBB. #Bitcoin Trying to break out of its current range. Did you get my Crypto Email? $XME Extended but working great. $XLE Great volume $MOS Still working. $FCX Working. $SBSW Bought some today. $AG Trying to get back above the 50 Day. $TSLA Wait for a strong close with volume. $PYPL Around the 50 day but no power. $GOOGL Not yet. $FB Not yet. $GM Mentioned last night, basing along the MAs $HZO COTD from last night, trade is working. $LB Great volume, watch 68.40 $ZUMZ MAs are curling. $PXD Working $CPE Watch 42 $FANG Tightening up.
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GDX $XME $XLE $SBSW $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $HZO $CF $MOS $FCX $DE $ACGO $PXD $FANG $SIG $BBY $ABG $GM $F #SS #Bitcoin Change ACGO to AGCO 👍
- scottrades: My #SS Notes: $SPY Nice close. $QQQ Holding the 50 Day $GDX Great volume. Is Gold a Value Anti-Inflation Trade? #Bitcoin Trading as expected. $XME Extended but working. $XLE Trending up $SBSW Sloping. $AAPL Holding the 50 Day. $GOOGL Back above the 8EMA $FB Firming up around the 8EMA $HZO Cup building a handle. $CF Bullish Engulfing Candle. $MOS Back above the 8EMA $FCX Sold some, hold some. $DE Mentioned last night in my video. Look for a move back to support. $AGCO Perking up. $PXD Watch 166 $FANG Support at the 21 EMA $SIG Good volume today. $BBY Watch 121 $ABG In trend above the MAs. $GM Looks better than $F
- scottrades: $PXD Moving above a little base. Good hourly volume.
- champ: @ckonelli $XLE ---- The push this morning is also because of the EIA report,...they released the weekly Oil inventory numbers this morning.....these are the main Oil numbers, that also showed a real nice Oil #Draw....that was the Set-up this morning, plus $PXD...earnings..and also ....all of the #sector upgrades. see all of that #News this morning.
- champ: $PXD $FANG $XEC $XOM $CVX....#Set-ups work....now many might understand a little more about how the Weekly Oil Inventory numbers can work...#for-Profits
- champ: $PXD...up +$6.70, RHRN...and was even a little higher, these flash price charts are not always accurate...to work off of...take a look..
- champ: $FANG $SOI $PXD.. these energy stocks are going into earnings. Then Next up for me will be... $XEC, on Wednesday, after.
i believe in being diversified and i don't give a crap if $CVX or $EOG or $PXD pay a 5% divvie like Cramer does.
Here's the reason i hold it now.
No cruise ships run on peanut oil. No jets run on natural gas either.
3. i am happy with the decision ...
- scottrades: Good morning Team! It's a mixed bag out there this morning. I'm keeping my eyes on $SMH and $XME for some follow through. Watching $JETS to see if it can get back above the 8EMA. Also seeing some tightness in some $XLE Stocks like $FANG and $PXD.
- Lou: Cramer's comments this morning sure helped my favorite energy holding - $PXD. Long shares and short puts from the 80s.
- Herb: $XEC $PXD a few decent-looking fracker charts. np.
- champ: @bRobert $GUSH $SLB $HAL $SLCA $MRO #new --- Yes they have and I'm watching #all the Names in the sector....$FANG is up over $5, $PXD is up $9, $OXY is up $1.80... and on it goes....
$XLE -- Energy stocks are turning up, which is encouraging. $HAL $PXD $MPC
$OIH -- Note the high volume.
$XOP -- All energy ETFs are working.
$PYPL -- Breaking back above the 50-day MA. These last few weeks might have just been a shakeout. Watch ...
- DAN: @jschibal $TSLA $GM $SPX $DJI $DJT $NDX $XLE $HAL $PXD $MPC $OIH $XOP $PYPL $JYNT $FTCH $CCS $PLTR $SAFE $VSTO $PII $BIDU $LH $MPWR $TPX $TWLO $VICI $Z
- jschibal: @DAN $TSLA $GM $SPX $DJI $DJT $NDX $XLE $HAL $PXD $MPC $OIH $XOP $PYPL $JYNT $FTCH $CCS $PLTR $SAFE $VSTO $PII $BIDU $LH $MPWR $TPX $TWLO $VICI $Z - Thanks Dan! And I'm absolutely in love with my Model 3 Performance! haha :P
- Lou: @DAN $SPY $QQQ - Totally agree - for me this is a great time to sit on my hands, trim some more, and watch the market. My only, relatively new, position that is doing what I expected (and hoped for) is $PXD - but it's now a full position so there's nothing to do. I recently reentered $ET (kinda like a moth attracted to the fire) and its it has given me a rewarding move over the last couple of days. Caution **** today is day two of the move, so I'm wary; but the way I'm looking at it is that it pays 19.5% distribution, covered by FCF, not likely to be reduced at least for the next and current quarters, so I'll stay with it.
This morning I opened a new position in $PXD after it dropped more than 5% on the rumor that it is in discussions with $PE. I know $PE well,. although unfortunately it did not end well for me as I did not sell on time. Nonetheless, I love both na ...
- AndStars: @Lou $BABA $WMT $AAPL $PXD $PE #OT #financial-advisor Hi Lou, Great to see you back! All the best to you and your family.
- champ: $XLE $GUSH, the first weekly Oil inventories numbers were released by the API, in the AH's and that report showed that Oil had a Draw, of 6.8 million barrels and the Oil #futures bounced, +$0.70. The EIA weekly Oil report will be released in the morning at 10:30 ET, and if that reports also shows a draw in Oil, then I expect that the energy names will bounce in morning, before because of that API report and also after that EIA report, if they also show a #Draw. I posted and I'm still swinging, downsize small investment positions in this sector, after taking profits off last week, in these positions....$CVX $XOM $PXD $FANG $PBR $KMI and $GUSH
- champ: @Wykeman $XOM $CVX $FANG $PXD $EOG $OXY $KMI ---- I rotated back into names in the energy sector yesterday and I'm holding these swing positions.. and I'm trailing all positions.
- bRobert: $XOP close to $72 target $GUSH $60+ acquired with a nice tip Expect these to come in a little Many other oil related names $PXD etc toughing 200d are at short term resistance Partials/trailers They will come in and you can redeploy
- bRobert: @bRobert $XLE $XOP $OIH $CVX $OXY $HAL $PXD $NBR $GUSH $RRC $IYM $FCX $NBR. I've posted about this massive short squeeze from the $30 level. Multiple flag trigger entries offered since the breakout at $20. Alert on flag trigger > $50. yesterday provided a nice add/entry to. $65+. close. Not sexy but very effective. The technical target for the trade started around MAY 26 via an . inverse h&s. /Cup like formation. Initial Inv h& s target was. $50. Head $10. Neckline $30. That completed. A new higher diagonal neckline $40 (right shoulder construction completed ) was triggered at the open. $70. target. Great tea leaves. A technically very polite chart. goosed with short covering. 28%
- bRobert: @bRobert $XLE $XOP $OIH $CVX $OXY $HAL $PXD $NBR $GUSH $RRC $IYM $FCX $CHK. Daily reversal/flag triggered and acquired target + . MASSIVE volume. 40%. short More importantly.......50d ceiling was pierced. Opens up the door to much higher prices $40 . if it stays above (May see retest 50d from above ). Each successful pattern completion opens up a larger reversal pattern with higher targets. Dominos. One pattern completes and triggers another . I have no position $CHK right now. Solvency issues keep me away for anything more than a day trade I do own $LNG. $55/$67 . reversal in motion Early breakout. Transporter of liquid natural gas. $GTLS. $55/$65. reversal targets. Look for pb/bounces Also 6 . days to cover $BCEI. spec. Reversal. $24/$30. targets. Very transparent. inv h&s set up. Little squeeze out. 10% short 5days Risk/reward. clearly defined with stops close by and high targets. I own a partial position.
- bRobert: @bRobert $XLE $XOP $OIH $CVX $OXY $HAL $PXD $NBR $GUSH $RRC $IYM $FCX $CHK $LNG $GTLS $BCEI The stage is set but the curtain still has to rise on the next leg of a bull market. Not just tech leading now but a more balanced pulling of the rope with energy, financials, transports, materials, housing, machinery . Massive liquidity injections world wide. kicking the can down the road. There are still many banana peels to avoid. The upcoming election. may add a wrinkle. Black swan events like Covid can always spring up. More than a bit of optimism is warranted As always, the path is rarely straight up
There will be some zags but the longer term trend will be clear soon. $XOP has a WEEKLY $75 flag target to START. 20% upside $OIH. 30%. . You are seeing very speculative action in many of the smaller names that were priced for bankruptcy. Many ...
- CraigReynolds: @debeers $CVX $WLL Did you see the CEO on CNBC yesterday? He said of the 90 independent oil companies, Pioneer $PXD being one, unless the current war over in the East is solved soon, there will be only 10 independents left because of their solvents situation. I wish I could find that interview to post. He laid out an understanding of what is happening today.
- Henry: @CraigReynolds $CVX $WLL $PXD It was in the Fast Money videos https://tinyurl.com/uw9y5f2
- champ: @Henry $PXD #oil ....this type of CEO-News is important, a must have, this effects all Names in the Energy sector ...#Thanks!
Pioneer Natural Resources Company is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States.Request Video of PXD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 2nd, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $15.61 24.65%
- $12.23 22.66%
- $9.17 21.58%
- $31.75 -8.34%
- $9.00 -5.83%
- $55.11 -5.68%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!