Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG)
Old Forum Content for PLUGMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: These stocks have Earnings this week.. $PLTR $UPST $SOFI $DIS $RBLX $AMC $OXY $TTD $PTON $BNTX $COIN $TSN $NCLH $SIX $AFRM $SU $SAND $NVAX $PLUG $U $RIVN $DUK $COTY $CLOV $ATER $MSGE $GSL $BROS $RIDE $HGV $ARRY $YETI $WYNN $TTCF $FVRR $BLNK $VTRS $LMND $PRTY $ADAP
- snowbound: $PLUG notable strength off of potential DAILY bottom
- snowbound: @champ $FLR #NEWS Thanks , I am putting it on my list . $PLUG may or may not be involved but its green hydrogen so I'll be watching it tomorrow .
- snowbound: $PLUG High volume signals 10MIN chart ... swingsters
- snowbound: $PLUG Is also under pressure which is non- solar . There's a structural market condition producing weakness in these alternatives across the board . $SEDG $TAN $ENPH
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN I thought you were the governor , Governor . $PLUG is down as well which is alternative energy but not solar although its not bearish engulfing . Alternatives are technically tied to the fossils and there are too many market forces are at play short term to try and enumerate . $SEDG is testing the chart with lift off the VWAP but its weakened . A recovery to the 200SMAD , however , would bring some color into it .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG This was a low risk Trade entry the other day as. posted. Should be a scratch with stop $289.90 as suggested. after a $294. bounce entry Need to give it and $TAN space some breathing room. Watch and react. TAN. dip < 50d. and potential H&S. trigger. CAN test. $60. unless it quickly. reverses course
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG Its still intraday , Doc ... we either trade around on these or lose them is my thinking . I'm trying to hold onto mine but thanks for your help .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG My major entries were from well below $230 for. SEDG $280. area may hold. Prior neckline of the. inv. H&S. base
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG Most of these are still in play but they're in danger zones . I love it when you give me entries , thanks .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG With a low risk entry. you will only endure paper cuts The longer term trade from below was very profitable The long term potential is still there. after further consolidation $SEDG moved from $200. to $350 in a few months 75%.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG You can endure paper cuts , simply cut and run .... or trade off the bottoms on days like these , selling into the close . It helps keep you in the game and builds muscle between your ears .
- snowbound: $SEDG This lost support at the VWAP ... $TAN Is a also a break , somewhat less dramatic $ENPH This case looks different ... with major support and resistance levels to watch tomorrow . Today it tested the 20SMAd to the upside , almost as low as the 50 the downside all straddling the 200 as the 500lb gorilla in the middle . $PLUG Inside day but a big RED nonetheless .
- Wolf: @snowbound $PLUG Up 8% PM on news supplying "Green Hydrogen" to Walmart.
- snowbound: @Wolf $PLUG I just saw your post , thanks . When folks understand what a hassle EVs will be in their transition hydrogen makes more practical sense ( although its not as politically attractive ) . Hydrogen will run the big blocks .
- snowbound: #Fellow $PLUG - ers ... partial zone overhead R1 200SMAd ~ 28.40 level .
- snowbound: $PLUG partials R1 200SMAd overhead .
- snowbound: $PLUG Tested lower penetrating below the 50SMAd with tail spike reversal and recovery . This stock has been making geometric turns and I'm watching for another .
- snowbound: $PLUG ( marker taken )
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG #3 I am following you , Doc , gratitude . I think I see what you see but its the broader market tape that's been the hassle . As a result I'm timing and re - timing entries to stay lean and build muscle . These stocks are behaving very well given the volatility . Also $PLUG has a well behaved chart , $TAN and $ENPH .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $PLUG $TAN $ENPH #3 SEDG and ENPH. have good. charts in a bad. general market. They are the generals of. $TAN and have stronger charts Caution in a volatile market is understandable It would be perfectly understandable to sit on the sidelines until the general market is back in an uptrend LOW RISK. entries in quality stocks with good charts is cautious risk managed trading if you are not on the sidelines. Several groups are near the highs $XOP $XME. $SLX. Ag. $IPI $MOS $DE. etc. Several with bullish set ups. in cyber $PANW $CRWD. etc. You can own them with trailing stops HMOs. another group. Pb bounces. Nh printers.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $PLUG $TAN $ENPH $XOP $XME $SLX $IPI $MOS $DE $PANW $CRWD #3 The alternative energy stocks are actually ones I'd like to hold , if they will cooperate ( I'll still trade them ) . I think the stage is set for the new technologies to gain merit ( meaning , a real working alternative solution , not just a soundbite ) . Trading coal and oil is not my thing but having spent a career in each I'm certainly not opposed when the need is present . Sitting behind a screen is certainly less stressful than gauging tanks and handling explosive ingredients but they need hands at everything that is difficult to do .
- snowbound: $PLUG This is making big geometric chart moves . The 50SMA DAILY is almost too loud to be ignored as core DAILY support also ~ 23.6% FIB RET level as it nosedives in for the test . It could be the re - entry on pivot that I'm waiting for .
- snowbound: $PLUG This has utterly failed below the 200SMAd . While I pulled the $PLUG I yet think it will be bought when the dust settles .
- snowbound: $PLUG Good strength rising off the 200SMA DAILY in a tight up trending channel . WEEKLY 50SMAw > 20SMA cross is leveraging the pivot
- snowbound: $PLUG (((( BOOM ))))
- snowbound: $PLUG Taking off some partials after a nice pop .... 31.90 = FIB RET R1 overhead . I'll add these back today if it warrants doing so .
- snowbound: $PLUG This is still a relatively low risk entry . Its not solar . The 200SMAd as S1 is confirming with short term support at the 8EMA . Its a very orderly up - trending channel through the VWAP > 200SMAd cross
- snowbound: $PLUG Is backing up for a second entry ... 200SMA DAILY S2 is in test , VWAP S1 is in test . WEEKLY 50SMAw > 20SMA cross ( also VWAPw ) as S1 directly below .... in test .
- snowbound: $PLUG marker taken in the pocket below 200SMAd .
- snowbound: $PLUG adding into starter
- snowbound: $PLUG Has taken out the 200SMAd and is now testing the VWAPd . Volume 10MIN chart .
- snowbound: $PLUG DAILY VWAP now as S1 ... that was easy .. WEEKLY chart ! YES !
- Bwhitty: $PLUG nice work making 200 Day support above 29 gets (More) interesting.
- snowbound: @Bwhitty $PLUG We like interesting ! cool ... are you reading reports of congressional hearings on hydrogen power (?)
- snowbound: $PLUG What I see is this is at the pivot if you study the doji set on the previous side of the V . There is some stuff to chew through overhead nonetheless .
- snowbound: $PLUG Volume 10MIN
- snowbound: $PLUG Is testing the underside of the 200SMA DAILY tap tap .... I'd like in on the pivot .
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG $PLUG I'm ready to hold them in bull mode . Bronco bull mode as well .... !
- snowbound: $LULU $IIPR $COIN $GBTC $HUT $SEDG $TAN $PLUG $ENPH $CRM $LABU $SWKS $FNGU $TTD
- snowbound: $PLUG Has tested through the 200SMAd from the underside with rejection . Clear DAILY channel tightening and lifting into the VWAP > 200 cross area . Check out the WEEKLY for complex action forming as R1 to overcome in the pivot higher . I want this if it plays nice : Price bands DAILY : https://tos.mx/xAVGMaR . WEEKLY R1 complex overhead as a pivot entry : https://tos.mx/o0TCdm3
- snowbound: $PLUG On the HOURLY chart this is on a roll closing just below the 50SMAw > 20 cross in motion after testing up through and with rejection .This is a clear pivot zone R across both WEEKLY and DAILY . Daily action is an orderly up-trending channel now supported by the 8EMAd . 200SMAd R1 directly overhead , same pivot .
- snowbound: $PLUG Is in an up-trending channel . WEEKLY double bottom in recovery . Bullish hammer with long tail -spike now defining a 24 - area pivot . The DAILY is using the stacked 20SMA > 50 recent cross as a support zone . 14% distance to top of present channel resistance .
- bill52: $FCEL $PLUG decent uptrends continue to develop. caution on $FCEL as its bumping up against 200d on daily. see if can push through it. $PLUG still making its way.
- snowbound: In my 66 years this is quickly becoming the most exciting time of my life . We have all the ingredients of a super - tech boom in the making . All our politicians need to do is stand back and let it happen ( Germany is leading the way ) . Using fossil fuels to leverage the transition is near perfection in economic terms . Bring on the Jetsons .... $PLUG
- bill52: $FCEL $PLUG a couple of clean energy names i keep an eye on really having a day.
- sgiseller: @snowbound #GREEN Quite an interesting article you referenced, makes the $PLUG story that much more interesting
- jsdpie: $PLUG should have good earnings with all the increase in energy prices.. right? earnings in 1 2minutes.
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week: $PYPL $PLTR $TTD $AMC $BNTX $NIO $COIN $UPST $SOFI $DIS $FUBO $COTY $WKHS $PLUG $WISH $RBLX $CLOV $TSEM $SPCE $GRWG $LMND $VTRS $AFRM $VAC $USFD $OCGN $SDC $FVRR $PSFE $DDD $NSSC $ZNGA $OPEN $MT $EHTH $WEN $DHI $BYND $EDIT $GTES
- issues: @scottrades $PYPL $PLTR $TTD $AMC $BNTX $NIO $COIN $UPST $SOFI $DIS $FUBO $COTY $WKHS $PLUG $WISH $RBLX $CLOV $TSEM $SPCE $GRWG $LMND $VTRS $AFRM $VAC $USFD $OCGN $SDC $FVRR $PSFE $DDD $NSSC $ZNGA $OPEN $MT $EHTH $WEN $DHI $BYND $EDIT $GTES #earnings I also see $DAC mon AH. Or is that incorrect?
- MtChet: $SHLS $PLUG - Both up nicely on volume.
- jpoko13: $PLUG On the move with decent volume @scottrades
- scottrades: @jpoko13 $PLUG And coming out of a nice base!
- Auto: $PLUG long from below thanks Jim Cramer added
- Auto: $PLUG added RHRN 5min watching $33.03 to add again
- Auto: @Auto $PLUG will have lift off!
- Bert953: $PLUG broke out above 200dMA, also weekly squeeze. Not trading because Mr. Market is too jiggly
- sgiseller: $PLUG Moving up, 3 months of consolidation last 5 days higher high every day, I'm adding
- lostsheep: $plug has been bought nearly all day so far inside with 25.81 a level to watch. lots of pivots back to the 29 area for a trade
- lostsheep: $plug closing strong
- Henry: $PLUG Cramer pump added 50 cent to the $1 it was up pre-market
- bRobert: @Henry $PLUG $35 with daily breakout $50+ larger reversal base triggers above $35
- Wykeman: @Henry $PLUG I jumped on $FCEL yesterday. 15% shorts. Premarket looks good so far.
- lostsheep: @Wykeman $PLUG $FCEL $BLDP in the space outside day and reversal week yesterday
- scottrades: Volume on $PLUG.
- Auto: $PLUG added long from below
- AS8: @scottrades $PLUG CEO talking to Jim Cramer
- scottrades: @scottrades $PLUG CEO is on CNBC
- lostsheep: @scottrades $PLUG looks like a test of 28.7 coming
- lostsheep: $plug targeting friday's high
- lostsheep: $plug taking out friday's high selling 1/2 will look to add if it pulls back or breaks the 50
- Carpe_Diem: $PLUG $BLNK $CHPT - The charging stations seem to be the place today due to the vision of half the cars sold in a few years will be electric. But, How will the electrical grid be fixed........ Not much money allocated in the infrastructure bill for the grid.
- charles23phelps: @Carpe_Diem $PLUG $BLNK $CHPT where are those 500,000 charging stations our wonderful prez promised us? Doesn't seem to really be at the top of the agenda... I keep waiting.
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- lostsheep: $ddd $ccl $snap $plug continue to work their way back through the range $ethe doing the same with a little help from it's friends
- mollagha: @DAN $PLUG $GSAT Good morning. Could you please comment on these two? Thank you!
- DAN: @mollagha $PLUG $GSAT PLUG -- no thanks. Nothing good about that stock. $GSAT: AT 1.67, it's out of my universe. No clue. Chart is sloppy. This would be a Steve Sykes question, where he's the one who sells into everyone who buys his penny stock recommendations.
- mollagha: @DAN $PLUG $GSAT Thank you. Bought a few $PLUG a while back. i may dump and move on.
- bRobert: UN $PLUG ed
- bugpack28: @bRobert $PLUG stop was hit today…
- bRobert: @bugpack28 $PLUG Yes Spec unfriended
- snowbound: $PLUG Support at the 20SMA DAILY this morning providing the juice to bounce straight through the 200SMA . Lower risk entries are at these tight support levels . fp
- bRobert: Look for bounces after pullbacks in $TAN. related and Bull in a China shop trades $BIDU $220 - $260+. potential. $BABA. $240 - $250 with flag trigger $BILI. $155. etc. $FXI. inv. H&S. Alot of trades in this area with room to run $CCIV Look for follow through $32 - $47. potential $PLUG. NIce tight daily base $50
- lostsheep: $PLUG tested breakout level yesterday and held. Bouncing this morning with oil 36.04 recnt high to take out above the downtrending 8
- bRobert: @DBones808 $CCIV This was/is a very low risk /high reward trade. Polite chart $PLUG. $BLNK also. EV related space bull market. $NIO. $70/$100 potential
- dippperrr: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $TAN $SMH $TSLA $AAPL $GOOGL $AMAT $AMD $LRCX $TER $TSM $SPCE $RIOT $MARA $MSTR $PLUG $PLTR $TPX $JBL #Swing #Bitcoin #Ethereum Scott---$MSTR thin(7.8M floatshares and hi short(1.9Mshares)....Will u be buying here????Thanks
- scottrades: Volume on $PLUG
- bRobert: $PLUG $50/$75 targets $CCIV on the launch pad High targets with a breakout
- lostsheep: $PLUG back testing the top of recent highs
- bRobert: $QCOM WEEKLY is the prize $160 - $200 potential $PLUG intraday Breakout pullback retest bounce $CCIV too $BFLY pinching Reversal $20 - $30 $MSFT nh LEAPS kicking $280 daily high base $290/$300 longer
- bRobert: $BILI WEEKLY 5/13 cross in motion $155 $BIDU Long for a few weeks HIGH potential $220 - $260+ Potential Early Pullback bounces $FXI inv H&S $CCIV WEEKLY 5/13 in motion $38 potential $PLUG $50 $NNDM WEEKLY 5/13 pending Big WEEKLY base 200d target $12 HIGHER when cleared MUCH $DDD $50 Shorts $LMND watching with partial WEEkLY 5/13 cross High short int $TAN Look for move > 200d Alpha dogs $RUN $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $FSLR $100 $SOL spec $JKS Pullback bounces Missed this I thought it would move Solar and perky $FXI $HD $320 - $380 $ITB $NAIL $LEN $110 reversal bases awaiting triggers $LAD $450/$500 potential Pullback bounces $VRM $54 - $70 $100 long term $CVNA WEEKLY base Shorts Retest pullback............ $AN $KMX reversals $ALGN $750 - $1000 WEEKLY base $ALT WATCH IT $BNGO Low risk High reward on pullback Shorts $MED Buy a flag trigger $350 potential WEEKLY the chart ZIG
- bRobert: $NNDM $9.3 swing high retest Expect a pullback bounce and be surprised $12+ 200d target Big WEEKLY base has huge upside potential long term $35 Baby steps SPEC SMALL works well $PLUG $CCIV Nice low risk bases
- scottrades: @bRobert $NNDM $PLUG $CCIV Tempted to add some PLUG
- cmaxwel1: @bRobert $NNDM $PLUG $CCIV (I added partial to $NNDM this morning, ) selling 12.5 July 16th calls on 1/2
- Bwhitty: @scottrades $NNDM $PLUG $CCIV Earnings high 34.14 break would be nice.
- bRobert: @cmaxwel1 $NNDM $PLUG $CCIV A lot of premium can be captured in buy write combos
- bRobert: $SOFI. choice at the 50d. bounce $AMD. LONG LONG LONG WEEKLY consolidation. has worn out many $QCOM. ADD. WEEKLY pinch Daily breakout. $TIGR. WEEKLY. C&H could get ridiculous Tight daily base $45+. 50% potential and more $GRWG. $55. target 1. High base Higher long term Pullback bounces $FXI. reversal One from column A. and. B. working. $BIDU. $BILI. $NIO. others $CCIV. $PLUG. and other EV specs. $LIT $ALB. fuel $NAIL. almost ready.
- scottrades: $PLUG is flagging right under resistance.
- bRobert: @scottrades $PLUG EV bull market. trades. $BLNK. $CCIV $NIO $TSLA others Long plug. $45+ EV fuel. $LIT. $ALB. Hydrogen plays. $GTLS. $250 long term
- scottrades: Adding some $PLUG into the close
Plug Power Inc., is a provider of alternative energy technology focused on the design, development, commercialization and manufacture of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road market.Request Video of PLUG
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 9th, 2022 - 2022 Q2 Earnings
- $24.97 46.40%
- $95.17 37.88%
- $16.78 33.95%
- $50.97 -21.93%
- $67.89 -16.74%
- $29.00 -11.98%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!