MyoKardia Inc. (NASDAQ:MYOK)
Old Forum Content for MYOKMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- traderdl: $MYOK ATH - np
$MYOK -- I have no trade now. Just watch it.
Growth Stock List:
$CRM -- Closed for 10.56% profit.
$LULU -- Stop at $215.95 to lock in partial profits. Sold half for 10.5% profit. Made $27.55. Lowers cost basis in remaining position. $215 - $27. ...
- shoredriver: $MYOK...successful phase 3...up85%...sadly np
- Herb: $MYOK big day for this biotech. np.
- success: @Herb $MYOK I'd say
- mradams0621: $MYOK About to loose the 8ema after a nice run up from 51 to 68. Not going to give it back. Very tight stop about to get hit. Thinking it best to let it go and reload on retest of break out level. Thoughts?
- mradams0621: $MYOK Still going! Extended. Tightening up stop.
- mradams0621: $MYOK Anyone else still sticking with this one? Looked like it was done but looking strong again today.
- mradams0621: $MYOK Wedge break out, holding up ok but little volume. Reports Monday.
- mradams0621: $MYOK @scottrades This looks like a setup you might like. Reports E's on Monday, so I must be out by Friday due to "double down to get out" add. Options are so thin I cannot calculate an implied move. Most volume on the put side at a lower strike. Watching for exit. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Correction: The volume on puts and calls is zero. The most open interest is on the put side at $55 with the stock at $58. So how would you calculate an implied move without better info?
- mradams0621: $MYOK Trying to break out, again!
- mradams0621: $MYOK breaking out, volume better than normal for this very thinly traded stock. Watching for the exit after spending way to much time watching this one run up and back down.
- mradams0621: $MYOK nice cup but no handle yet, but with a golden cross, at new high, and 16 days to cover, maybe it don't need no stinking handle to work.
- mradams0621: $MYOK Nice cup and handle, break out plus flag, sitting on the phase 3 break out level with a golden cross very soon. I like it, but need to see some buying with volume for a trigger. Thoughts?
- spmeyers: @mradams0621 $MYOK needs to get thru 56
- mradams0621: $MYOK Crawling up the 8, back above the 200, nice to see it back in the green. But pushing the upper downtrend line. Watching for reversal from MOMO to NOMO. Not going to miss the exit this time hopefully.
- mradams0621: $MYOK Flat top triangle pattern at the 200 after a triple bottom. Looks bullish to me. Thinking about adding. Thoughts?
- spmeyers: @mradams0621 $MYOK don't much like it really
- mradams0621: $MYOK anyone else still in this? After a year roller coaster ride it's back to where I started, but it is working now.
- mradams0621: $MYOK working, on volume, but pushing 200 day resistance. Long from higher and just want my money back please.
- mradams0621: $MYOK on the move
- mradams0621: $MYOK pop 10%, no news but last e's were 11-7-18. Did they report?
- mradams0621: $MYOK #Bottom picking Double bottom, trying to hold support, but e's due soon.
- issues: I bought $GE. I can't believe it. I must have been confused but the chart looks to be forming the right side of the cup. Of course I put in a stop. Where? $7.59. Just think if they split the gargantuan company up how much each part will rise. Two others I am stalking: $CI $ABMD ($MDT Cramer said was better than ABMD)> I made BIG money last year on ABMD. Anyone still holding or buying $YETI? or "not yet-i" Ones I am considering selling: $MYOK & $GMED.
- shoredriver: ...$MYOK....good results....stock down..all out.....
- mradams0621: $MYOK back above VWAP betting on interday market turn up. Adding to MYOK on good news phase I results. Think the sell the news sellers are done at least for today.
- shoredriver: $MYOK...Cantor initiates with overweight and $90 pt.....
- shoredriver: $MYOK....Citi initiates with a buy and $73 pt
- mradams0621: $MYOK Breaking out
- issues: @mradams0621 $MYOK no not yet! Still holding. It will someday but not today.
- takanohana: $MYOK would a reasonable target be $75?
12. $MYOK – Alert $63.
13. $LULU – You can NOT buy it here. If you are long, keep a stop at the top of the gap – around $152.
14. $EA – sell Nov 100 put to buy Nov 120 call? Lousy trade. Typical Nathan trade. If you’r ...
- mradams0621: $MYOK @Dan COTD 7-2-18 "short term br. out above $50, target $60, risky speck bioteck" It's back at target AGAIN! Will I follow the plan this time and sell at $60? NO, taking profits per the plan would be to simple. Third time's a charm, it's going to break out this time above 60 and run to $65ish. Or will it?
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $MYOK MyoKardia Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=MYOK&clip=104523
- mradams0621: $MYOK testing the break out level again, or profit target from last break out at $50. Who's taking profits? Who's wishing for more on the break out above $60?
- BocaRick: @mradams0621 $MYOK I'M watching, but 60 has been a tough level for MYOK?
15. $MYOK – Alert $60
16. $SPOT – back after earnings. 50-day MA is support.
17. $PAYC – don’t know if it will go higher. Manage the downside risk. That’s all you need to do.
18. $HLF – short squeeze? ...
6. $MYOK – Phase 2 complete. Stop below $53.70. Earnings next week.
7. $CBMG – breaking out.
8. $BURL – holding at 50-day MA
9. $IQ – earnings were good. Stock up. Watch $34. Alert $34.
10. $CPRT – stabilizing. Of ...
- mradams0621: $MYOK Dan's chart of the day on break out "trade" on risky bioteck on July 2 with target $60 worked well but I failed to sell at the target and it pulled back a little. Looks to be stabilizing and could be starting phase three. Just watching / cheerleading if the higher daily low holds but will get out if it doesn't.
- spmeyers: $MYOK stopped out -- not much selling volume but a big % decline in 2 days; maybe the 20-day will provide support for another move higher
- mradams0621: $MYOK @Dan Your chart of the day on 7-2-18, my notes say "break out above $50 could run to $60 on risky bioteck for a trade". It hit 60 today on high volume. Would you consider this a power move? a reason to hold on for higher? or just take the profit when it hits the original target of $60. I let it ride and hope you cover it again soon.
- debeers: @mradams0621 $MYOK --mr.adams--YAY you!!
4. $MYOK – great follow through from June squeeze. Stay long. Keep a 5% trailing stop? But break it up into 3rds for exit parameters.
5. $BABA – coiling in a squeeze above 200-day MA. Support at $190.
6. $PYPL – Down on earning ...
- JBed: $MYOK moving up from consolidation. Long.
- baronp0329: @Dan, are you still in $MYOK? Initiated by BofA to Buy with PT of 70. I still have 1/2 position after selling some yesterday.
- JBed: $SKX hanging in pretty well for such a weak market. $MYOK the only other name in my account that's working today.
- bRobert: @JBed $SKX $MYOK Not such a weak market. Spy top of range
- JBed: $MYOK added.
8. $MYOK -- ALERT $55
9. $AMOT -- still going. Alert $51
10. $ISRG – Alert $500
11. $TSLA – BuPS…and nervous. Since ATH at 6/23/16, it’s down 20%. During the same time, the QQQ up 25%. So long TSLA vs. QQQ – you mi ...
- DAN: $MYOK -- working. 8-)
- MrSuccessful007: @DAN $MYOK How could I have entered this since it gapped up about 2%? Just enter with a stop at the LOD?
- DAN: @MrSuccessful007 $MYOK Yesterday was the day. I mentioned it in the forum. Just following up on it this morning.
- mradams0621: $MYOK that was easy. Thanks Dan
- DAN: @mradams0621 $MYOK 8-) My pleasure. I point to them...but you're the one who's pulling the trigger. Nice job, mradams0621.
- mradams0621: @DAN $MYOK nice pointing!
6. $MYOK – stopped out of the position today.
7. $ASND – Alert $70
8. $OLLI – holding up at 50-day MA. Late in the cycle...but close to $70 support. Stop below $70
9. $URBN – Alert $47.50 AND $43.50
10. $BABA – I do ...
- DAN: @alfred1939 I have a big cash position. I did buy some $MYOK just a while ago. Since it's a biotech stock, I took a pretty small position.
COTD: $MYOK – stock popping above $50 on high volume. “Biotech” rhymes with “wreck”, so be careful. Suggest a stop below $50.
$SPX – market closes at 1 pm tomorrow. Good start today, and close at top of range. ...
- tjv821: $myok getting crushed
- clefferts: $MYOK - seems to be a likely buy point with a stop around 13.50
- clefferts: $MYOK - any thoughts on this as it applies to the IPO strategy. I have a small amount to follow it.
- Bridget: @clefferts $MYOK It's looking good. I would use $14.4 as a tight stop if you have a low risk threshold or the 20MA as a more loose stop for a longer term hold.
- tjv821: $myok Bridget u still in this??
- traderbren: $MYOK - very thinly traded, but triggered an alert. Just FYI -
- tjv821: $myok anybody else in this time to get out?
- Bridget: @tjv821 $myok I'm not selling yet. I see the uptrend still intact.
- Bridget: $MYOK ipo continues to work
- issues: @Bridget $MYOK Right! Good looking IPO chart. But it's like stacking dominos. When will it fall?? And how much? The name sounds funny, like yuck! Do you know anything about the company?
- Bridget: @issues $MYOK no, I don't know anything about the company and it hasn't been a high profile ipo.
- Bridget: $MYOK perfect example of the #ipostrategy in action
- Bridget: $MYOK recent ipo that continues to go up.
- Bridget: $MYOK broke through the ipo high (11.34) last week and has stayed above it today. #ipostrategy
- Bridget: $MYOK broke above its all time high #ipostrategy
|Stock Price||$USD 222.45|
MyoKardia Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company It discovers, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of serious and neglected rare cardiovascular diseases.Request Video of MYOK
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 2nd, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 15.08 147.50%
- $USD 13.38 94.13%
- $USD 14.95 60.79%
- $USD 8.41 -84.36%
- $USD 5.60 -62.00%
- $USD 5.38 -52.12%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 74,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (74,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!