Enphase Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH)
Old Forum Content for ENPHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- snowbound: $ENPH Is in near retest of support complex below ... watching this for a turn to add back partials taken at yesterdays close .
- snowbound: $ENPH ( ground zero retest in motion )
- snowbound: $ENPH is working through a complex of pivots seemingly undeterred . Its about to get interesting ...
- snowbound: $ENPH only the 200SMA pivot remains to clear on the DAILY ...
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH $210 with move. >. triple ceiling $200 speed bump $SIVB. Descending. channel. Bottom bounce. Top pullback. Rehab. project. No hurry
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH ... swingters ... we have a complex of support forming and its moving through the pivots in handy fashion ... this wants to go .
- snowbound: $ENPH ... I'm watching for a clap back into this pivot area to add in and go .... ( or go without it )
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH $200. soon. Daily. W. Speed. bumps. Look for. a pullback retest above the triple floor $250 with move > $200. $220. speed. bump. $300+. longer term
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH That sounds good ! thanks
- snowbound: $ENPH On the 1MIN chart this has taken the 8EMA which is my running stop level ... I was way late on this distracted by the news flow so now I truly need to watch my downside short term ( pinching myself into reality )
- bRobert: $SEDG. 20/200d. speed bumps. close by. $300 - $500+. potential with move >. 50W. ceiling This will travel. hand in hand with $ENPH. Duopoly in a high margin segment of solar
- snowbound: $ENPH ... 1MIN high handle in a squeeze ... I'm ready to take partials at anytime .
- snowbound: $ENPH ... will be scoping partial zones into the close ( whew ! )
- snowbound: $ENPH ... partial zone at the 50% FIB = 194.74 overhead .
- snowbound: $ENPH large partials ..... big move so expecting some retracement .
- bRobert: @maracom $TAN $ENPH always a step ahead Above 20w Testing 50w $280 with trigger > $210 Saily W but 20/50/200d ceiling above the Bermuda triangle Bullish AFTER cleared with $200 target 1
- snowbound: $ENPH 50SMAw target #1( from 20SMAw ) ... partials
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH #1 $SEDG will follow any move in ENPH
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG has a short base with defined support . We'll watch it , thanks .
- snowbound: $ENPH I am fairly sure this a bRobert stock ( from forever ) and its worth watching as its showing some strength through a tight pivot set . We'll watch this setup develop with some charts .
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH trading it From the teens Many here have Duopoly with $SEDG will outperform the $TAN
- snowbound: $ENPH Has made the 20SMAw pivot . It was actually made it in the last minute of yesterdays tape , now confirming higher .
- snowbound: $ENPH earnings pop lands this still below but well within sight of the 50SMAd .
- scottrades: Just a reminder, Big Earnings Week still in store.. $FB $AAPL $MSFT $AMZN $PYPL $GOOGL $KO $UPS $ATVI $TWTR $XOM $BA $F $GE $SPOT $PEP $ROKU $MMM $CVX $QCOM $VLO $RTX $CL $INTC $JBLU $V $WM $CAT $NOK $LUV $GM $DHI $HOOD $ENPH $CVE $MA $ABBV $OTIS $PHG $CMG $MCD $MRK $DORM $X $ADM
- snowbound: $ENPH The idea that they ( we ) can pull any of this off without continuing progress on the alternatives would be a failed thesis . The more scarce fossils become , the more we will actually NEED alternatives . I'm trading this to the 50 and hopefully beyond . ( Buzz ) .... there's the pivot !
- woodman: $ENPH - earnings pop to the overhead 200d and rollover. Gotta beware ready for this kind of earnings action in such a market as we have.
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH Every pop to a ceiling is a low risk potential short set up the trend is your friend Cover stops My theme
- snowbound: $ENPH 20SMAw overhead R1 ... rejection at the 50 . If it can close above the 20w it has bracketed the risk for us ( me ) .
- Pokersmith: @woodman $ENPH Oppenheimer 🐧Adjusts Enphase Energy Price Target to $307 From $290, Maintains Outperform Rating #fwiw
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH positivity !
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Patience $TAN looks like a retest of the recent low Bear flag now Watch for trigger soon
- snowbound: @Pokersmith $ENPH #fwiw This now has gap to fill so check your oxygen masks and flotation devices !
- snowbound: $ENPH DAILY spinner up 9 % now overtaking 20SMAw ( after previous rejection at FIB 38.2 % ) ...
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Triple ceiling above Expect the expected on this trade A pullback bounce and hurdle above could test $190 Best case scenario Worst.... failure and pullback to $120
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH This is a small trade for moi but interesting to hear your views . I thought we were on the sunny side of Bollinger Beach ( ? ) ... just ribbin' ya , Doc . You've done a good job warning me off of things .
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Not firmly on the sunny side yet No umbrella planted
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH .. give me three steps , Mister ... give me 3x STEPS
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Saw them on tour not that long ago Interesting documentary out there on the group
- snowbound: $ENPH 10MIN chart with WEEKLY markers ( ? ) ... lime green is the 20SMAw which is where the present battle lines are drawn ... landing craft on the shores of Bollinger Beach ! A failure into the close and I'll pull back .
- champ: @snowbound $ENPH ....Yes sir, we always hear about that....however I would sure like to know where the Markets are going to be at a week from now.
- snowbound: $GRIN partials ... $ENPH backing off some
- snowbound: $ENPH testing the 50SMA DAILY from above ~ 38.2 % FIB .
- bla00109: @snowbound $ENPH Residential Solar installation may be constrained by rising interest rates. Many home owners finance their installs. I stopped out of my position Apr 7.
- snowbound: @bla00109 $ENPH Rates will effect everything , for sure . Thanks for that . best . Will
- snowbound: $PLUG Is also under pressure which is non- solar . There's a structural market condition producing weakness in these alternatives across the board . $SEDG $TAN $ENPH
- bRobert: $SEDG $ENPH I posted H&S targets yesterday for RISK MANAGEMENT I got stopped out early yesterday in $SEDG after a nice run I suggested to give the TAN stocks some room to breathe Reset
- snowbound: $ENPH off the bottom 10MIN chart . I am using VWAP with extreme prejudice .
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Let it settle You don't have to be super early Just right Upside targets are huge long term,
- woodman: @bRobert $ENPH - Ugly collapse. Recent support is around 150 or so.
- snowbound: $ENPH tenuous bottom , I'm ready to trade lower .
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH Yup H&S top NO SUPPORT at the 20/50w for this and SEDG Both had big moves off the bottom Watching from a distance for a proven bottom to reengage $TAN $60 target
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH H&S top can test $150 or lower Be a patient observer
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH This is me being patient ... ( ha ! ) where's Scott ...
- yammi55: Wow. Ugly mkt. Looking at $ENPH gives real meaning to the phrase, stairs up and elevator down.
- yammi55: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG Yes, I did not like the candle yesterday so trailing stop(s) were hit on so many positions that it is not even funny. The tape looks brutal, Ugly engulfing candles every where.
- woodman: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG - EnFazed
- bRobert: @yammi55 $ENPH $SEDG Trailing stops and partial profits in extended stocks/etfs keeps you safe and your account close to the highs Only small losses Big profits retained
- bRobert: @yammi55 $ENPH One word STOPS I posted to give it BREATHING ROOM yesterday STops in similar $SEDG were hit well above and should have kept you SAFE DAN emphasizes Don't lose your $$$ Steps 1 , 2 , and 3 of trading It can't be overemphasized If you take SMALL loses and protect good gains with stops , the rest is easy
- bRobert: $SEDG. Stopped. out. Small M. top. acquired. $280. target. There is. more. potential. downside with a break of. $280. $240 potential $ENPH. Bear flag to the 20d. trigger H&S. top trigger $150 potential. $TAN $60. potential. Never got. above the 200d. ceiling. Then 20d. ceiling. Now. H&S. top with dip < 50d.
- bRobert: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN WEEKLY. $SEDG. $ENPH. testing. 20/50w floor. on pullback. Still time for a stay of execution. Awaiting. call from the governor.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN I thought you were the governor , Governor . $PLUG is down as well which is alternative energy but not solar although its not bearish engulfing . Alternatives are technically tied to the fossils and there are too many market forces are at play short term to try and enumerate . $SEDG is testing the chart with lift off the VWAP but its weakened . A recovery to the 200SMAD , however , would bring some color into it .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG This was a low risk Trade entry the other day as. posted. Should be a scratch with stop $289.90 as suggested. after a $294. bounce entry Need to give it and $TAN space some breathing room. Watch and react. TAN. dip < 50d. and potential H&S. trigger. CAN test. $60. unless it quickly. reverses course
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG Its still intraday , Doc ... we either trade around on these or lose them is my thinking . I'm trying to hold onto mine but thanks for your help .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG My major entries were from well below $230 for. SEDG $280. area may hold. Prior neckline of the. inv. H&S. base
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG Most of these are still in play but they're in danger zones . I love it when you give me entries , thanks .
- snowbound: $ENPH @bRobert ... not a bad setup , Doc . The 38.2% was the low risk entry just higher then the 50SMAd , now its recovering to the 200 ( if it holds ) .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG With a low risk entry. you will only endure paper cuts The longer term trade from below was very profitable The long term potential is still there. after further consolidation $SEDG moved from $200. to $350 in a few months 75%.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $PLUG You can endure paper cuts , simply cut and run .... or trade off the bottoms on days like these , selling into the close . It helps keep you in the game and builds muscle between your ears .
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH I am still looking for the 20/50W floors to hold That would set up. a LOW RISK. trade entry with a stop just below
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH True dat ! 38.2 %
- snowbound: $SEDG This lost support at the VWAP ... $TAN Is a also a break , somewhat less dramatic $ENPH This case looks different ... with major support and resistance levels to watch tomorrow . Today it tested the 20SMAd to the upside , almost as low as the 50 the downside all straddling the 200 as the 500lb gorilla in the middle . $PLUG Inside day but a big RED nonetheless .
- woodman: $ENPH firming up after pulling back to a little below the 20d and a little above the 200d (which is now the 8wEMA). This was a prior resistance area in Dec/Feb/March, now serving as support (8wEMA also has switched from resistance to support).
- snowbound: @woodman $ENPH Hey ! .. 50 % is the pivot DAILY view
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH $280/$350+. With. $SEDG. $500 . Flag Pullbacks to the 20/50w. floor Duopoly. High margins. Huge. upside
- snowbound: $ENPH has overtaken the 50.0 % pivot . The 20SMAd is close enough overhead that we can use it as a confirmation of the pivot and an actionable trigger .
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH $205. short. term with. move. >. 20d. Breakout from this. tighter consolidation. >. 200d and. below the 20d. SIMPLE
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH This is basing on - Q ... we can only watch it hold the pivot . $SEDG this is a set up in imminently constructive probabilities ...
- snowbound: $ENPH has overtaken the FIB RET 50% pivot level , its overtaken the 8EMAd and is testing the 20SMA from below which could provide more lift . If this stock can resume its tight upward channel then I want to be there . DAILY view with the FIBs .. ( its retracing now , the setup remains as the same )
- woodman: $ENPH $SEDG firming up a their 200d.
- woodman: @bRobert $SEDG - Just saw yours after posting above. $ENPH too (200d).
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG Added small yesterday to. $SEDG.
- bRobert: @woodman $SEDG $ENPH Twins. What goes for one applies to the other Best of breed
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $SPWR I prefer. $SEDG. $ENPH. WEEKLY a giant step ahead. Pullback to the 20/50w. from ABOVE. Reversal base $375/$450. to start for. SEDG. $280/$440.
- snowbound: $ENPH This is the FIB pivot I'm watching overhead . Every picture tells a story , " don't " it ?
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG #3 WEEKLY. low risk. TRADE entry with flag pullback to the 20/50W. BOUNCE. OWN a piece and let it. work. Trail up stops. It doesn't HAVE to get more complicated at this stage. You had. a 50/200d. bounce trade entry. a few day s ago risking a. few. dollars in a near $300 stock is. LOW RISK That. trade is. up $20. with raised. stops. Look for the low risk. defined entries with a trailing stop and let them play out. Take partials and raise stops to lock in gains. Keep it simple and take advantage of low risk entries in the best of breed stocks. This and $ENPH are the Alpha dogs. High margin. duopoly.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG #3 I am following you , Doc , gratitude . I think I see what you see but its the broader market tape that's been the hassle . As a result I'm timing and re - timing entries to stay lean and build muscle . These stocks are behaving very well given the volatility . Also $PLUG has a well behaved chart , $TAN and $ENPH .
- bRobert: @snowbound $SEDG $PLUG $TAN $ENPH #3 SEDG and ENPH. have good. charts in a bad. general market. They are the generals of. $TAN and have stronger charts Caution in a volatile market is understandable It would be perfectly understandable to sit on the sidelines until the general market is back in an uptrend LOW RISK. entries in quality stocks with good charts is cautious risk managed trading if you are not on the sidelines. Several groups are near the highs $XOP $XME. $SLX. Ag. $IPI $MOS $DE. etc. Several with bullish set ups. in cyber $PANW $CRWD. etc. You can own them with trailing stops HMOs. another group. Pb bounces. Nh printers.
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $PLUG $TAN $ENPH $XOP $XME $SLX $IPI $MOS $DE $PANW $CRWD #3 The alternative energy stocks are actually ones I'd like to hold , if they will cooperate ( I'll still trade them ) . I think the stage is set for the new technologies to gain merit ( meaning , a real working alternative solution , not just a soundbite ) . Trading coal and oil is not my thing but having spent a career in each I'm certainly not opposed when the need is present . Sitting behind a screen is certainly less stressful than gauging tanks and handling explosive ingredients but they need hands at everything that is difficult to do .
- bRobert: $SEDG WEEKLY retest of the 20/50w Bounce $ENPH same Alpha dogs in solar HIGH targets
- bRobert: @wineinquirer $SEDG M top completed. daily. n 50/200d. WEEKLY. flag. pb. to the 20/50w $400/$500+. $ENPH. WEEKLY pb to the 20/50w. $300/$450 $TAN. flag under the 50w. $100. with trigger. above. $125/$200. potential long term
- snowbound: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $ENPH Is into a possible test of the 200SMA DAILY after failing at the 20SMAd . An add - back will wait for a move to clarity . A re -taking of the 20SMAd would also overtake the 50% FIB RET level higher in continuance of the relatively tight uptrend .
- snowbound: $ENPH DAILY V right flag PB is in - thesis . 193.06 is 20SMAd ~ 50% FIB Retracement and may provide an add - back opportunity in a tight up - trending channel .
- snowbound: $ENPH This is doing nice intra - day recoveries in - pattern . Present 193- level is on watch for potential basing which is still lower from here and somewhat critical as a support ( alert ) area to the present thesis . Strong DAILY V holding good form
- bRobert: $SEDG $370/$500+ $ENPH $280/$400 Pullbacks to the 20/50w BOUNCE would be great $TAN Pb to the 50d from the 200d ceiling sets up a low risk entry soon
- snowbound: $ENPH Is strong , back into a very tight up trending channel and testing the 61.8 % retracement from below mid -channel .
- bRobert: $SEDG $ENPH very well behaved tanning salon stocks Healthy consolidation Best charts in the space
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Bit of a mixed bag this morning. Seeing some slightly higher opens on some Energy stocks. I mentioned yesterday not to lose sight of these stocks. A lot of them are still in nice uptrends. $CVX $IMO $XOM $SU are all still above the ...
- bRobert: $TAN 200d pullback and Breakout retest $SEDG $ENPH restrained Tame pullbacks Long $SEDG $TAN $RN 20d test 50d test if M top trigger below
- woodman: $ENPH $SEDG - popping
- stairm01: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG Add $SPWR $FLNC $TAN to that list of movers. Solar is hot.
Enphase Energy, Inc. has pioneered a new inverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, and reduces fire safety risk.Request Video of ENPH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 25th, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $17.98 91.94%
- $14.93 69.38%
- $78.18 42.33%
- $5.20 -23.23%
- $60.87 -20.07%
- $64.53 -17.67%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!