Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN)
Old Forum Content for DVNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- gtr89: $DVN closed at an ATH with above avg volume. Gotta love fossil fuels
- Docoof: @gtr89 $DVN — $VLO $COP $PXD also traded at ATHs today.
- shoredriver: @gtr89 $DVN ...all time fav....great management, good divvy, and n ice weeklies to. sell....great overall returns........
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Needs to calm down. Respect the lows. $QQQ Lower Low $DIA Under the Major MAs $GLD Choppy $UUP Wrecking Ball $XLE Still where you want to be $XOP Trend is fine $OIH At the 50 day $DBC A slow mover, but working. $GBTC Know your time frame $AAPL Holding the Longer term trend $MSFT Needs a base $TSLA Nothing Good happens under the 200 Day $USO Watch above the line! $XOM Working great $APA Dan Added this to the ATL $OXY Working $PSX High Base $DVN Working $AR Might be starting some consolidation $BPT Support at the 50 Day $GLNG Above the MAs $KMI From the forum $CEIX Coal still Black Gold.
- joelsg1: @gtr89 $DVN So NOT drilling, 5% or less annual growth, paying off. Lots of copy cats.
- debeers: $MTDR?$DVN/$VLO-West Texas intermediate rises to 106.45 / Brent is up 3.99 or 3,8. i have Devon and Matador and Matador and Valero, imo, will be the star. if it was down a few pennies at the open it is bercause it is Nasdaq listed. Do not be deterred. Valero should reach alltime high with summer driving.
- debeers: $MTDR-@bRobert-not only in the cocoon but making wings now. Expecting updated targets. $BOOT-did i mention that it reports Tuesday after market close? No- well nevermind no one woulda liked it but me anyway despite the fact that they just opened brsnd new stores in Tennesse. and you can count missed once i n 12 quarters and none within the last 3 years. Country western, rodeos, ranching, conmstruction, NASCAR ain't goin' anywhere. perspire not! $CI-reports Friday morning- and yes, you want to be there. it will beat out any other healthcare stock. Looking for an if/then trade on the AMD. So instead of looking there, will look overseas for 1 in the space. $DVN/$HSY-kisses! Reese's/ and $VLO you always want a refiner in summer. Always. $MAR-PIVOT + 1%
- bRobert: @debeers $MTDR $BOOT $CI $DVN $HSY $VLO $MAR Big. fan of. $BOOT. Just needed to come out of the Technical cocoon. $130/$170 ish. potential. 70% My favorite in the space The chart has held up the best and was resisting. a shoe drop $MTDR pullback created an opportunity. $70+. potential No issues. With big. $$$. I prefer the. $XOP. 110%. longer term projected.move. to $300 . $170 . sooner. Goosed with liquid. LEAPS
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY The J Pow Pump $QQQ Bounce is on $DIA Watch the 50 Day $UUP The wrecking stops swinging, for now. $DBC Strong Trend. Look at the Volume. $GLD Still all over the place $XOP Pullback bounce $XLE At the highs $SMH Whippy but good volume $XLB In a year long base. Above all the MAs $XLP Above the 50 Day $GBTC Short term False breakdown $AAPL Swinging This $TSLA Above the 50 Day $MSFT potential Double Bottom $FB Everyone hates it. $PYPL Potential short term reversal base $XOM Near the highs $CVX Above he MAs $CVE Working $PSX Boom! $VLO Working $SU Working, look for dips. $DVN 52 Week High $OXY Good volume. Close to resistance $CEIX Coal is still working $CF Above the MAs $LAC Lithium - Earnings tomorrow. $ADP Channel $ON Above the 50 Day
- Justhanging48: $DVN gap up, increase in div payout in June,Nice bounce off the 34 ema.
- debeers: $DVN-i own 2 oil stocks $MTDR and $DVN $DVN just reported and it did three mandatory things to bake the cake: 1.Revenue beat expectations 2. Raised the expectations that the analysts had 3. Announced it is aggressively buying back its own stock. Remember? We discussed that officers and boards sell for many reasons--but they ONLY BUYBACK THEIR OWN STOCK FOR ONE REASON--they believe that the stock will go up. 4. Frosting is that they also increasedd the divvie. Missed nuthin' on my checklist and over 80% institutionally owned.LONG
- shoredriver: @debeers $DVN $MTDR ...hands down fav in sector....plus chub weeklies to sell....
- debeers: $CI/$DVN/$GM-everyone needs a little gamble/$HSY/$MTDR/$NTR/$SIVB-Actually $SIVB might benefit most from the FED because then the Leerink acquisition and their ability to nurture young companies will shine imo. $TSLA will have to share space especially since Ford and GM will be able to produce what they need as the chips rebound.
$DVN -- trending still
$AR -- March 2021 stock. Good example of long term holding…and trading around a position.
$APA -- working really well. Earnings tomorrow. But at good entry point.
$MRO -- still running along the 50-day MA
$TDOC -- ne ...
- champ: $BOIL $LNG $DVN...N-gas is having a nice day.
- shoredriver: $DVN...another 5% lower and it is an add for me...or maybe wait till after earrings 5/2....
SHORT FORM; The right stock in the right sector in places that actually understand energy and don't obstruct it. When i saynthe right sector i mean that energy is the number 1 sector in the IBD universe. Others i own also doing better than well are ...
- debeers: $MTDR-Last thing- From Market Smith-some letter grade, some percentiles: Earnings per share-98% GROUP A+ Composite rating 99 Timliness A if you can find something better , get it. In order i would have Matador first, then $MRO Marathon Oil, then Devon $DVN. i own all of them and that's 3 out 0of the 8.
- bRobert: @debeers $MTDR $DVN $MRO $BX Don't forget the ETFs for energy Diversity and safety with excellent returns NO EARNINGS OR SINGLE STOCK HEADLINE RISK SAFETY and PERFORMANCE
- debeers: All Seasons Portfolio-$BA/$BX/$CEIX/$DAL/$DVN/$HSY/$LULU/$MAR/$PANW/$SM/$TECK 1 tranny-$BA 1 Fin-$BX 3 in energy for different reasons: $CEIX/$DVN/$SM 1-$DAL-even if the earnings today caught you by surprise, this is the best one.Stay with it. 1-staple$HSY-my choice for a staple stock 1-retail-$LULU-when you can make money by selling USED yoga pants???Please! 1-$MAR-get me out of this freakin' house travel play and leisure all in one. 1-$PANW-if you can buy a few shares of the cyber king----why settle for the prince? 1-$TECK-Minerals and more minerals. Stable and not subject to American rules and regs.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $BA. why RHRN? There are more attractive. charts right now It is technically challenged. You aren't giving up much watching and waiting until it is ready It is still in a daily/weekly downtrend below ALL the averages Small bite off of the higher. low $175. OK I'd rather be in. $ALK. $70/$75. with move > $60 $HA. $25. with move. >. 200d $TGI. $36. WEKLY breakout in motion or. $AL. $60. I I am bullish long term on BA. with $500/$600 potential There are better RHRN places to earn $$$. IMHO. Revisit. $MOH. WEEKLY breakout. $400. $UNH. $600. I'd rather ride a. $CAR. than. fly in a. $BA. RHRN.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $DAL $45/$55. works At least it is technically in order. > 20/50/200d.
- debeers: @bRobert $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $ALK $HA $TGI $AL $MOH $UNH $CAR -i believe that before earnings the Boeing stock can move to a level acceptable to you. considering its past misery, imo it has turned the corner. You could say the same thing about $BX which wasn't in an "acceptable" level to buy IMO will be fine and certainly better than the others in the space.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $TSLA. Technically ahead of. most WEEKLY. Inv. H&S. consolidation pb to the 20w. $1700+ potential after consolidation complete Not far. above. support. WEEKLY in particular
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $ALK $HA $TGI $AL $MOH $UNH $CAR BX is the best in the space and has a very attractive WEEKLY chart than can walk the runway with attitude. and style
- bRobert: @bRobert $BA $BX $CEIX $DAL $DVN $HSY $LULU $MAR $PANW $SM $TECK $ALK $HA $TGI $AL $MOH $UNH $CAR BA . technically can lose another wheel. and CAN crash land lat $140. POTENTIAL.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Still choppy around the 50 Day $QQQ Still under the 50 Day $GDX Working $UUP Sharp move down today $XME New High $XLE / $OIH Working $IGV Inverse H&S? $TAN Close to the 50 Day $GBTC Nice Bounce. $AAPL / $TSLA / $AMZN Lower High $NEM Working $GOLD At resistance $GFI See the slope? $FCX Better today $CLF Back above the 8EMA $ARCH Black Gold $AMR Great volume $HCC Closed off the highs, but great volume $BTU New High $TECK Closed at a New High $ATI Right at resistance $DVN Working $OXY Goins sideways $SU Watch 34.20 $PANW Flag $FTNT Flag $NET Watch the 200 Day $CRWD Above the 200 Day
A lot of Oil and Gas stocks are still in nice uptrend and above their MAs. Stocks like $OXY (I have a small position), $DVN, $XOM, $ERF, and $CNX to name a few. $AAPL, $NVDA and $AMZN had some nice moves off the lows and could be worth watching for ...
- wanda1616: @scottrades $SPY $OXY $DVN $XOM $ERF $CNX $AAPL $NVDA $AMZN $AVAV $RTX #Bitcoin i find it very hard to deal with the insane fear and negativity...reminds me of the period during fukushima, BRIC and PIGS defaults, debt ceiling fights and BP oil spill. but this is actually worse...endless things
- PhilHarmonic: @wanda1616 $SPY $OXY $DVN $XOM $ERF $CNX $AAPL $NVDA $AMZN $AVAV $RTX #Bitcoin When that feeling overtakes me it time to feed the horses.
$DVN-had to replace a more speculative one with this divvie payer
$FCX paired with $TECK all the minerals i will ever need
$SM-oils well that ends well
2 retailers for different reasons- target because its an in sti fave and $ROST because no snags, ...
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Choppy around the 50 Day $QQQ Nothing good happens under the 50 Day $GDX Resistance near the highs $UUP New high. $XME Watch 63.86 $XLE Watch 80 $XLP Extended $XLU Watch for a backtest of the upper trendline $QID Eek! Above all the MAs $GBTC Lower low. $AAPL / $TSLA / $NVDA / $MSFT - Leaders not leading. $NEM In an uptrend. $GOLD Resistance near the highs $ARCH Great volume $AMR Massive volume $HCC Along the 8/21 EMA $BTU Near the highs $FCX Not yet. $VALE Low volume pullback $BHP Flag $CF Near the highs $MOS Watch for a Pullback $ICL Slope $DVN Sellers near the highs $OXY Small here $CUBE Small base. $NSA Small base. $RTX Small here as well.
- snowbound: @Carpe_Diem $OXY $EOG $DVN is just one step behind ...
- debeers: $ACI/$CF/$DVN/$HSY/$LMT/$MTDR/$REGN/$TSCO/$UNH/LONG into earnings on all.
$ACI-one less thing to stress over as Albertsons who owns a bunch of the supermarkets is flawless on reports
$CF and $MOS-become the fuel for the ag engine as anyone who can buy from them will. You've go ...
- Pokersmith: #fwiw 🐧 Wolfe Research Raises Price Target for Devon Energy $DVN to $73 From $64, Maintains Outperform Rating
- Pokersmith: @Pokersmith $DVN #fwiw Raises Price Target for $APA Corp to $42 From $34, Maintains Peerperform Rating
- champ: $LNG $BOIL $DVN $KMI....The U.S. made a commitment to send Natural Gas supplies to Europe and President Biden confirmed that yesterday, with the European officials. So these positions and others, like pipelines and $KMI has the largest N-Gas pipelines in the U.S., 70,000 miles of N-Gas pipelines....Plus LNG storage terminals, that can load LNG-Vessels. All of these stocks and others should continue to climb.
- issues: @champ $LNG $BOIL $DVN $KMI Thank you, Champ. Good info to use!
- champ: @issues $LNG $BOIL $DVN $KMI ....YW ...and I'm expecting #BreakOuts. LOL
- joelsg1: @bRobert $XOP You have been all over this one. When $DVN and others commit to exploiting the many leases they hold, that gives this one legs to go much and steadily higher. Wanted a pb, but the attack on Saudis scotched that. Advantage of atm call spreads is that you're only investing the spread between the 2 legs, fairly stable as both go higher until the short premium fades over time.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $XOP $DVN This has been a low maintenance trade for a while Some covered calls selling on route I like the long term cap gain LEAPS 25% savings on a 600% gain is nothing to sneeze at when I can get it I fully expect $300/$330 after rest at $170 handle Top of cup on a MONTHLY chart The direction/scope of this trade is crystal clear if you look with the right chart Monthly cup base $40 base $170 handle this trade was in motion BEFORE any Russian war Whales loading their boats Multi year trade has a lot more upside not even at the midway point
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $XOP $DVN I like bcs in more extended stocks. That don’t let you in ATM long side Nice hedge. Eg xop. $de
- snowbound: $DVN Gap up and run 5% in a RED tape . Its presently testing into further breakout levels . WEEKLY chart is a juggernaut .
- maracom: @snowbound $DVN agree! I'm long from the 50sma bounce
- snowbound: @maracom $DVN I entered above the 20 but I'm pleased as well . There are some very good traders on this so the back seat will soon look very comfy to me as they do the driving .
- gtr89: @snowbound $DVN $DVN and $CVX are my two favorites in the sector. Foolish government policy is giving them serious juice
- snowbound: @gtr89 $DVN $CVX Good . I''l check $CVX out . grats !
- cmaxwel1: $DVN adding it just above 50 day line
- shoredriver: @debeers $OXY ...$DVN is my play......well managed, nice divvy and decent weeklies to sell.......
- gtr89: Nice bounce for $DVN up 7% and hitting the 20dma from below
- indigo1948: @cmaxwel1 $DVN - followed you in on this one - doing well today. Sold weekly calls.
- snowbound: @indigo1948 $DVN Me as well .. wish us luck ! Regards to you both , thanks . Will
- indigo1948: @snowbound $DVN - and to you - with this market lately we need a little luck.
- gtr89: $DVN up 10%+ so much for the demise of energy stocks
- bRobert: @gtr89 $DVN Who said that? Just the early innings
- Pokersmith: #fwiw Wells Fargo Adjusts Devon Energy's $DVN Price Target to $73 from $53, Keeps Overweight Rating
- gtr89: $DVN goes ex div tomorrow @ $1.00 p/s
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Basing building? $QQQ Trend is still down. $XME Still strong. $GLD Holding the 8 EMA $GDX Whippy but working. $XLE Holding up $URA Holding up $XLU Clear Range $TAN Basing under the 200 Day $GBTC Still wild. $BTU Still in trend. $ARCH Coal still working $CEIX Holding the 8EMA $AA Holding the 21 EMA NUE Same $FCX Steep flag. $MP Watch for a PB to the MAs $XOM Still in trend. $BSM Bought this today $DVN in trend $COP Looks the same $BROS Chart of the day. Small on this. $ZIM Still The GOAT $GSL Good volume today $NMM Added to the ATL. $CCJ A bit extended but watch this space $UUUU Pumped on CNBC $NXE Low Dollar Uranium stock close to the highs.
- gtr89: @Pokersmith #imho I totally agree, e.g., look at the bounces today in stocks like $DVN, $CVX and $FCX
- yammi55: $DVN is a hard to trade. Very erratic. Trying to learn its character, Oil up huge, $XLE up like 4.3% but it is up like 2% and dipping down. I do have a decent size position and took some profits earlier. It is a wild horse.
- PhooeyQuai: @yammi55 $DVN $XLE DVN has ex div date 3/11. Pays 1.00.
- yammi55: $SPY, yep an ugly close. Lower than yesterday's close after nasty reversal. If it wasn't for $CAT, $TAN, $DVN, $ENPH, $SLV and some miners, it would have been a red day. $FCX still holding, mkt's pulling it down to retest the breakout.
- mharps: @yammi55 $SPY $CAT $TAN $DVN $ENPH $SLV $FCX 410 spy not far away
- gtr89: @champ $XOM $CVX #Large-Cap Despite the small PB today, $DVN is not too shabby. Plus they go ex div on 3/11 for $1.00 ps
- champ: @gtr89 $XOM $CVX $DVN #Large-Cap ...Nothing wrong with $DVN...however I have NP. LOL
- gtr89: @champ $XOM $CVX $DVN #Large-Cap sounds like a trading problem 🤣
- joelsg1: $DVN Cramer interviewed the CEO yesterday who said he has plenty of drilling leases and opportunities, unaffected by any govt. policy on federal land, but is choosing Not to do so due to “financial discipline”, stating that it takes about 1 year to establish new drilling rigs, he didn’t know what prices might be then and therefore decided not to initiate new drilling. Other E&P players are not so “disciplined”. I’d focus on them. Np
- shoredriver: @joelsg1 $DVN ......one of my favs..decent weeklies to sell also...
- gtr89: @joelsg1 $DVN I’m overweight $DVN I think their CEO is awesome. I made good money when he was CEO of $WPX ( I think that was the ticker lol ) before the merger
- joelsg1: @gtr89 $DVN $WPX I was as well, but that interview was eye opener for me.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $DVN I have no problem staying mainly in the index $XOP. There after a few that will out run it but not without more risk. Also no issues holding over earnings I’m using leaps. Not a secret. 300 to 600% return or more on many strikes. Still early innings. $170/$330+ targets Liquid options for call sales
- joelsg1: @bRobert $DVN $XOP Same, and selling covered calls 10% otm several months out.
- Pokersmith: @joelsg1 @bRobert $DVN $XOP see also $OIH , it's a bit earlier in the move.
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $DVN $XOP $OIH I play there I like the space. Another. Good Leap play.
$DVN @ $59.57 and is up $4.37 or 7.92% in the last 5-days and has a market cap at $39.6b $$$.....
~~~~ The larger companies have huge cash positions and they also have very large cash-flow
....plus they already have drilling-Rigs at-work.....
- Cjauger: $DVN pullback buy, stop at LOD
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Death by 1000 Cuts $QQQ Push back at the 21 EMA $GLD Still in trend $GDX Bought some back today $XLE Still good. $OIH In trend $XLV Above the 200 Day $XME Still going..but hard to buy here $SMH Base Building $GBTC: Switzerland's City of Lugano will make Bitcoin legal tender. $NEM Miners are still trending nicely $FNV Close to the highs $GOLD Watch 23.60 $EGO Watch 11.40 $WPM Watching for a re-entry $SSRM Watch 21 $SU Still have some $XOM Still in trend $CVX Extended $LPI Watch 80 $DVN Still above the MAs $CVE Holding the 21 EMA $ZIM Nice breakout today $GSL Working but extended $SBLK Watch 30 $UNH Working $ANTM Working
- Pokersmith: #fwiw Devon Energy ($DVN) downgraded by The Benchmark Company from Buy to Hold
- shoredriver: @Pokersmith $DVN #fwiw ....not sure who they are, but stock is up 2.5% in pre....
- Carpe_Diem: @Pokersmith $DVN #fwiw - They Did the same to $EOG. Rising CFx (With #NG and $OIL) and they downgrade. Brilliant. I believe the research is free and you get what you pay for.
- Pokersmith: @Carpe_Diem $DVN $EOG $OIL #fwiw #NG right?
- gt: @Carpe_Diem $DVN $EOG $OIL #fwiw #NG how many times have a seen a sector trending up, a stock within that sector downgraded, price spikes down, then a day or two later, rips back up? if i was cynical, i would think someone was creating a buying opportunity.
- Cjauger: @bRobert $XOP, $XME, $XLE sectors that are working are extended, and I do not yet trust sectors that rebounded today. Hence I locked profits on all my energy names $CVX, $DVN, $SU and I am now in cash
- manoli77: @Cjauger $XOP $XME $XLE $CVX $DVN $SU I own some of these but they seem to keep on running. Will plan to take partials when it closes below the 8 EMA on an hourly chart.....a strategy I learned from @scottrades . :-)
- cmaxwel1: Taxable account $KMI broke out with volume yesterday. (Existing long term position) $XLF at weekly buy zone of $38 - been adding at or below 38. some at 36 last week. 1.5% yield, Above 50,200 on weekly chart $HTZ Low risk entry - takes advantage of novelty of TSLA as a rental, vacations will be the thing this summer. IRA $APPL - below 50, in buy range at 160 $ABBV in winners circle slowly moving up $ADBE - hit bottom, adding on way up $BX added at 126 small position - watching $CVX added at 135 - adding small on way up. Looks like volume is increasing $DOW broken stock with 4.6% dividend, will benefit from higher oil, in pricing $DVN - oil winner circle adding on pull backs $FCX added 1/4 position at 46 $LNG 129 1/2 position $NUE 122 1/2 position
- Cjauger: sitting on energy stocks $CVX, $DVN, $SU, $XOM, $GLD, don't trust anything else
DAN: Good morning. Futures are down more than 1% this morning, which is actually a sign of strength. At least that's the way I see it.
I understand that the news flow from the Ukraine situation is fast and fierce, and that it's all bad. And to be cl ...
- mopick: In view of $BP's costly move to exit Russia, I swapped out of $XOM due to their 30% stake in Russia's Sakhalin in favor of $CVX. Holding $DVN.
- Cjauger: Energy closing strong $DVN, $CVX, $SU. $GLD did a 180, recovering nicely
- Cjauger: $DVN at HOD
- yammi55: Update on $DVN. It needs more energy before breakout from 55(no pun intended, it is an energy stock ;-) , if that is to happen. My line in the sand for first stop is 51.80. I am still in it. Healthy pull back today.
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY Trend is down. $QQQ Yikes. $GLD Holding up great $SLV No #SilverSqueeze Yet but working fine. $GDX Some miners are extended but as long as GLD is good… $GDXJ Same $XLP trying to get back above the 50 Day $SQQQ Bearish QQQ $SPXS Bearish SPY $FAZ I hate that this looks bullish.. #Crypto Bitcoin is a bit boring, so I bought another NFT Today.. $NEM High Flag potential. $WPM Low volume pullback $GOLD Still extended. $EGO Same $CMC In trend, good volume $RIO Bit of a flag $AA Working.. $CF Still in trend but whippy. $AR Bought some of this today. $PXD Good volume today. $DVN Still fine. $HES Holding the 21 EMA. $BROS at the 50 Day $COST Bubbling under the 50 Day. $MO Following $PM
- yammi55: Adding $DVN at 56. Seems to be breaking out. Coiled spring. Nice volume. Earnings are behind.
- yammi55: $DVN energy play with $1 dividend on 3/11. Hopefully I can hold it for that long, if it works. Nice $XLE reversal even though Oil is down.
- gtr89: @yammi55 $DVN $XLE I sold a March CC on $DVN, so I receive both the div and premium
- yammi55: $DVN lift off after from 56 level. Hopefully it is a successful breakout. Full position.
- gtr89: @gtr89 $DVN $XLE when I sold it the $60 it was selling for about $1.60
- yammi55: @gtr89 $DVN $XLE CC: Covered call. Nice. I might do covered puts, hopefully.
- yammi55: $DVN lift off from 56 aborted for now, or whatever. Reduced my exposure, but still in.
Devon Energy Corporation is an independent energy company engaged mainly in the exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and NGLs.Request Video of DVN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 1st, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $15.61 24.65%
- $12.23 22.66%
- $9.17 21.58%
- $31.75 -8.34%
- $9.00 -5.83%
- $55.11 -5.68%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!