Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN)
Old Forum Content for DVNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- maracom: Good morning all! I'm mostly in cash in my #trading account, although I have some $SDS and a $WEAT $7 covered call that is already in the money #LTA $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $SCHW $FCX $MOS $FTI looking good, I'll probably add a weekly covered call at $16 $SCHW have a $56 Jul covered call on $FCX have a $59 Jul covered call on
- maracom: Hello all! #Trading: I'm back to all cash going into the weekend. VIX is at major lows, I'm looking for a volatility expansion/pullback in the indexes in the next week or two. $URA $DFS $CMC $AMD $BOIL - sold everything, not swinging anything into the weekend $URA - 8ema pause, booked profits @ $22.5 $DFS - At resistance (Feb highs), booked profits @ $116 $CMC - At resistance (Apr highs/100EMA), booked profits @ $48 $AMD - 135/140 Jun bear call spread, booked profits $BOIL - At resistance (100EMA), sold remaining shares @ $ 3.33 #LTA - $SCHW $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $FCX $MOS $NEM wow that's weird, majors are making a move and the minors are NOT, haven;t seen that in a while. $NEM broke above $43 resistance to the upper BB, looking for a test of the 200sma at $46.
- DavidK: @maracom $URA $DFS $CMC $AMD $BOIL $SCHW $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $FCX $MOS #Trading #LTA we be thinking the same . Bought June 30 calls on $SQQQ , June 30 puts on APPLE which I sold 75 % of them for a nice profit just now , long $$ JUNE VXX calls and short next weekly VXX calls at a lot higher strike . Have June 30 MU puts .
- maracom: Good morning all! #Trading: $URA $DFS $CMC $AMD $BOIL $URA - 8ema pause, stop @ 21.9 $DFS - Booking some profit here at $116, stop on the rest @113.9 $CMC - Working, coming up on 100SMA resistance $AMD - 135/140 Jun bear call spread working, booking profits $BOIL - daytrading #LTA - $SCHW $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $FCX $MOS no changes today
#LTA - $SCHW $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $FCX $MOS
$FCX - rolled a $37 covered call up to $39 but looks like I'll still get called away. Very gappy rebound up, shows the risks of covered calls.
$SCHW - in consolidation, have a Jun $56 covered call on ...
- shoredriver: $DVN....working....plus 8%......
- cmaxwel1: @DAN $ADBE $BA $PLTR $DVN $OLLI $AI $TSLA 205 call august
#LTA - $SCHW $NEM $FTI $DVN $CTRA $PAA $FCX $MOS
$SCHW in consolidation, have a Jun $56 covered call on
$NEM hard pullback to the Nov lows, collected some income off a covered call that I bought back, collected a dividend on 6/1, stopped out of a pa ...
- sbw1: @champ besides $KMI what is your opinion on $DVN and $CVI
- champ: @sbw1 $KMI $DVN $CVI ....I like both and I have held positions in both before...... .....and actually I like a lot of the other Names in this sector also.... however yesterday $CVX had a great upgrade, so I'm in holding $CVX for few weeks or more and I'm also trading $VLO and $GUSH for now. For me $KMI, is long term. However I need a Market on all of my positions and I also have Trailing-stops on all of my positions. LOL
- shoredriver: $DVN....nibble....
- shoredriver: $DVN...nibble.....
#LTA: Long $NEM $FTI $DVN $SCHW $FCX $MOS
$MOS gave me a really hard time after earnings. I sold 3/4 with the plan to trade it down. We got a reversal candle yesterday so I added back 1/4 and looks like today is another reversal candle so I added an ...
- shoredriver: $DVN......nibble......
- maracom: Good morning all! My screens are all red except for $GDX stocks, bad week for my #LTA but profitable for my #trading. #LTA $NEM particularly strong today up 5% (largest component of $GDX). $MOS bad earnings, doing damage control as much as I can. $FTI long. $DVN stopped out of more. $SCHW could pull back to the 3/13 low of $45. #Trading: Almost in all cash after booking profits in $WPM $SH $MSFT BeCS. $PAAS long. $SH booked profits.
- maracom: Good morning all. Getting killed on $XLE positions this morning, but $GDX and short positions compensating somewhat. Will probably book profits on my short positions today and wait and see what happens tomorrow. #LTA $FCX back to the 200, have a starter, looking to add. $DVN stopped out of a partial, yucky gap fill with more downside possible. $FTI long but ouch. $SCHW hard pullback today, long. $MOS hard pullback, near the lows. $NEM bouncing. #Trading $SH booking small gain. $TSLA short booking a small gain. $BITI still long. $WPM long, added more today. $PAAS long. $UNG still in consolidation, sold some calls the other day, buying them back for a penny.
- maracom: Hi all, at my #FTJ today, but I got the notification of my short $NVDA stop being hit at just about the same time as @Dan added it to the #ATL, really nice breakout from a squeeze. Was definitely wrong on that trade, c'est la vie. #LTA: Long $NEM $FCX $DVN $FTI $SCHW $MOS, stopped out of $WEAT #Trading: Long $WPM $PAAS I'm still short $TSLA, long $BITI $SH with a BeCS on $MSFT but with the fed announcement providing a potential bullish catalyst I may shut these down, they're all roughly flat.
- maracom: Good morning all! Minimal changes for me today, not much going on. #LTA Long $DVN $FTI $NEM $SCHW $MOS. $DVN $MOS close to stops. $NEM reversing a good initial earnings response, watching. $FCX Small starter to begin rebuilding this position near support. #Trading. Short $SH $TSLA $NVDA $BITI. Long $UNG. Starters in $GTLS $PAAS $WPM. $GTLS Not thrilled by the gap and crap, will look to book a small profit near VWAP. $MSFT Eyeing a 310/315 bear call spread for a pullback test to the breakout level.
- maracom: $DVN added
- cmaxwel1: @maracom $DVN (existing position, sell jun 2 65 calls on it)
- maracom: Good morning all! Happy that $FTI posted growing revenue and that $GDX is getting a bounce today despite a stronger dollar. Not seeing much to do today... #LTA $DVN getting close to my stop watching wearily. Was stopped out of half my $WEAT yesterday. Might have to give up on the rest today if the close is bad. $MOS also doing poorly. Long $FTI $SCHW $NEM. Watching $FCX for a lower entry. #Trading. Short $SH $TSLA $NVDA $BITI. Starters in $GTLS $PAAS $WPM. Long $UNG still in consolidation.
- maracom: Good morning all! #LTA Long $NEM $FTI $DVN $SCHW $MOS $WEAT. Glad I sold off $FCX, looks like I'll get a chance to reload at a lower basis at the 200sma. #Trading: Short $SH $TSLA $NVDA $BITI. I think I have the right idea overall for the next zag, but #bitcoin stings today although we're not testing 31k yet. Long $UNG, have a $GTLS starter. Taking starters in $WPM and $PAAS
- maracom: Good morning all! Minimal changes to my portfolio. I have 30% cash in my #LTA and 50% in my #Trading. Open to new opportunities but wary of headline risk. #LTA: $FCX have been legging out gradually, sold some covered calls on the pre-earnings move. Negative post earning reaction, so I'm down to just a starter position. Still bullish #copper for the long term, but looking for short term lower levels to establish a lower basis. $NEM consolidating. $SCHW consolidating. $MOS $WEAT $UNG waiting for a catalyst. $FTI up. Sold some $52 DVN puts (I #wheeled out of $DVN at that level, and energy is showing some strength) #Trading: $NVDA short. $SPY short via $SH. #Bitcoin short via $BITI.
- maracom: Really liking the $DVN chart actually. Confluence of support from the 50d, 20d, and a recent gap up. Clear place to set a stop. Adding
- maracom: @maracom $DVN Similar charts in $CVX $EOG $FANG $HES $OKE
- maracom: $DVN Still have a half position in my #LTA. Not willing to get rid of all my #oil exposure since geopolitical risks abound and any shock can send energy stocks back up. Getting a little bump up to 8 EMA, still getting juicy premium for calls, selling weekly $62 covered calls for .80 today. Hunting for a home for the other half of my energy allocation, considering $XOM vs $SLB $HAL vs maybe Lou's $FTI
- maracom: Hello all and happy end of 2022! Been traveling, haven't been trading over the holidays. Heading into 2023, I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. I've been stopped out of everything except $GDX (including $NEM in my #LTA and $WPM and $SLV in my #Trading acct) $XLE ($DVN in my #LTA), and $XME ($AA and $FCX in my #LTA). I've been stopped out of pretty much everything else I tried to trade for the #GrinchRally including $AMAT $ENPH $AAPL which were all losses. I think there's a fair chance that the markets continue downward in January and even though I've been bullish $GDX $XLE $XME, a nasty enough selloff can easily hit them as well, so I'm basically headed into 2023 in half cash with relatively tight stops on everything, and I'll wait for Mr. Market to let me know what the plan is.
- Docoof: @champ $OIH $ONG $XLE $ERX $ERY $XOP $GUSH $DRIP #ETFs #Great #Russia #Oil-production Thanks, champ. The big difference between $OIH and the others is that $OIH does not have any holdings of this sort: $XOM, $COP, $PBF, $DVN, $VLO, $OXY, $CVX, $HES, $EOG, $FANG, $APA, etc. It exclusively consists of OFS stocks. All 25 of its holdings: $SLB, $HAL, $BKR, $TS, $NOV, $RIG, $VAL, $HP, $FTI, $PTEN, $CHX, $WHD, $NEX, $LBRT, $NBR, $OII, $XPRO, $RES, $HLX, $PUMP, $WTTR, $SLCA, $DRQ, $CLB, and $OIS.
- maracom: Precious metals still holding up just fine. I’m still at full positions in $GDX $NEM $SLV $WPM. $XME under some pressure, still in $FCX and $AA, watching for an entry into steels. $XLE $DVN pullback to the 8ema, not doing anything wrong yet. $ENPH inside day, just have a starter. $AMAT and $SMH a real dog today, stopped out of a partial, still have a starter watching the text of the 50sma and 100sma, fair chance it continues to chop between these and the 200SMA.
- maracom: @maracom $GDX $NEM $SLV $WPM $XME $FCX $AA $XLE $DVN $ENPH $AMAT $SMH also watching $RUN which is a weaker chart than $ENPH but has a very clearly defined risk. Might enter if we see an intraday double bottom
- maracom: $DVN making it back above the 8EMA. I sold half of my #LTA position on the downswing after the dividend, although $XLE is looking constructive and there are lots of macro reasons to think #Oil will make another run for the 100s in the spring (although $DVN is more NatGas which is very weather dependent). Watching for a test of the 200 SMA to see how it goes
- swingbound: @maracom $DVN $XLE #LTA #Oil I used opens and closes for this array but I doubt it would change much otherwise if done with intraday data points . Notable is that the ~ 38.2 % Retracement corresponds with ascending support in Green which is where it broke lower on 12.15 . Its up against the Retracement as R1 now
- maracom: @swingbound $DVN $XLE #LTA #Oil I always appreciate your Fibs analysis :)
- swingbound: @maracom $DVN $XLE #LTA #Oil You are always welcome . Will
- maracom: Took a starter in $AMAT at the 200sma. I sold half of my $DVN over the last two days on tests and fails of the 8 ema. $GDX $SLV $NEM $WPM $FCX doing fine. $AA second day outside the lower BB.
- maracom: Good morning all! Made some adjustments this morning: $DVN looking weak, although it did bounce at the 50wkEMA as expected I'm mindful that @Dan think's it's a short so I'm starting to lighten up now that the divy is in the #LTA, will probably sell going into the 200 SMA $BFLY sold this at break even, I had a bad entry $RUN booked profit, might re-enter $SHOP booked profit, might re-enter $GDX back above the 200SMA, I've still got full positions in $NEM $WMP $SLV
- Boone.ruth: @maracom $DVN $BFLY $RUN $SHOP $GDX $NEM $WMP $SLV #LTA Dan where would you re-enter $RUN
- maracom: @Boone.ruth $DVN $BFLY $RUN $SHOP $GDX $NEM $WMP $SLV It failed to breakout and now is right smack in the middle of the trading box. So I'd either re-enter if it makes another run above $33 or if it pulls back to the bottom of the box. Good entries are the most important decision point
this sector is moving into the unknown......so I'm thinking that I want to hold something....at some point......$FANG or $CVX $XOM $DVN.....this day is a, Holy-$hit-day....because I don't know what to do.....
.....could wait until after the CPI is r ...
- woodman: @champ $PBF $GUSH $OIH $XOP $XLE $USO $FANG $CVX $XOM $DVN $hit #News #missed - PBF, nice. Other #Refiners with similar look: $VLO $DK $DINO
- champ: @woodman $PBF $GUSH $OIH $XOP $XLE $USO $FANG $CVX $XOM $DVN $hit .......$VLO $DK $DINO....... #News #missed #Refiners .....Yes....and I'm also watching them.....and I have traded all in the past.
- Hilton: $DVN Any thoughts on a good entry point?
- Momentariness: @Hilton $DVN It just broke the 200 day, I wouldn't touch it.
- swingbound: @Hilton $DVN Not sure what you are looking for : notice it gaped down through the same area it gaped up on both sides of the earlier side of the Daily V . This is unbound and most likely won't even pause prior to the ~ 57.27 area which is the first Retracement . IMHO .
- Hilton: @swingbound $DVN Thanks.. I've owned it for a while. I like the Dividend and think Nat gas and oil are a good place to be long-term. Wasn't expecting such a big drop from their highs. Still in profits and was thinking of adding but it may fall to that 55 range. Just wanted to get some thoughts.. Thanks
- swingbound: @Hilton $DVN You are most welcome . Its never fun conveying bad projections so be safe . I wonder if these energy related charts are signalling an end to the war . best , Will
- DAN: @Hilton $DVN No! Not what you want to own.
$DVN -- Shortable here.
$EOG -- Watch for failed recovery, then short at the 50dma
$DEN -- Not buyable
$SLB -- Falling off a cliff.
$CVX -- shortable here.
Check out these three patterns. Can you trade them?
Active Trade Ideas:
- maracom: Bought back my $DVN partial at break even. Added some $WPM
- maracom: Late start for me today. Industrial and precious metals complex doing fine. $DVN is visiting $65 for the third time in 2 weeks. Was able to swing a partial on both occasions so I'm watching closely for buying a partial on an intraday double bottom vs selling a partial if we break below $65, my final $DVN stop is still below the 50-wk SMA/$60 level. Out of my new swings from yesterday, stopped out of $SHOP and $DQ, still have some $RUN and $ENPH. US Solar complex is still in trend but showing weakness, the China solar complex still super choppy.
- woodman: @maracom $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH GLJ has a slightly better than coin-flip accuracy rate from what I could see. Most of these folks are right about half the time.
- maracom: @woodman $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH Sounds like their success rate and mine are about the same is about the same lol.
- woodman: @maracom $DVN $SHOP $DQ $RUN $ENPH - Except they get paid a salary to be right half the time. Not even a weather forecaster would keep a job being wrong so frequently.
- maracom: Sold a $DVN partial on the break of $65
- fiebs: $DVN up nicely this morning on volume
- scottrades: @fiebs $DVN News is helping some of these Oil and Gas stocks today. Seeing some follow though in $FRO.
- Roadrunner: @fiebs $DVN ex-div 12/9 - 7.55%
- psa512: @fiebs $DVN It doesn't seem to hold or continue up.
- maracom: @psa512 $DVN is high dividend stock. The high dividends weigh down its appreciation. There are many other energy stocks to choose from if you just want a stock moving up-and-to-the-right
- maracom: Good morning all! Was out last week, cashed out any high risk trades and set-and-forgot some stops. Missed the move off of the Powell speech. I'm in about 30% energy mostly $DVN $BTU, 30% metals $GDX $NEM $SLV $AA $FCX, 10% solar $RUN $ENPH, and 30% ...
- swingbound: $VLO $MTDR These are both not only breaks of the 50SMAD but they are breaking through the center top of their respective Daily Ws ... $MTDR is a failed BO . $DVN is cracking also putting the 200SMAD in full view . I am out . $XLE is taking aim on its 50SMAD .... bearish engulfings all around on the intradays .
- Jazman0013: @swingbound $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE earlier this morning the Energy stocks were the only green on my list outside of $ANTM.
- swingbound: @Jazman0013 $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE $ANTM That is what I saw which is unsettling to see the setups all break lower . thanks .
- woodman: @swingbound $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE - Stop took me out of $VLO last week. 7 of last 8 days in the red.
- swingbound: @woodman $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE I followed you and Dr Science out of $VLO , much appreciated ...
- maracom: @swingbound $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE very reasonable short term analysis. My time horizon for $DVN is off the weekly, so my stop is below the 50 week SMA. But I definitely trimmed my $BTU today. Even though I think there's plenty of secular reasons for energy to continue up, it's a crowded trade and agile trading will most likely be rewarded
- swingbound: @maracom $VLO $MTDR $DVN $XLE $BTU Thanks for keeping me posted .. we'll watch for the Weekly as things setup .
- swingbound: $DVN Is following the pattern with a recovery to perfection from the 61.8% Retracement ... it is now testing into the 50SMAD pivot from below ..
- Hilton: $NIO KWEB EEM I picked up several weeks ago and are all doing well. Not sure how long it will last but so far so good. Feel like China has to open up soon. The volume is very good. $DVN also moving up nicely. Feel like things will work till the end of yr. After that?????
- swingbound: $DVN ... is at the pivot .... if it clears the 20SMAD we have confirmation .
- swingbound: $DVN Intraday Hammer holstered at the 61.8% with a higher high and higher low . A near touch 50SMAD > 20SMAD ( near cross ) is possible if it lifts through both pivots . An ~ 2 % move would prompt averages to stack and set off the move higher . Entering at the pivot cross is much less risky than here unless you are fluid ....
- maracom: @DAN $BTU nice trade @Dan! I’ve been adding some legs here and there and this is now my biggest position after $DVN with a basis below $29. In the current market I’m a fan of starting positions a little early at support and adding at breakout levels. Your patience has been paying off nicely on this one
- scottrades: @Garyhudson26 $DVN I like to buy strength and so I would look for a nice push off of a clear support zone, like the 200 Day MA, on volume. Hope that helps!
- Garyhudson26: @scottrades $DVN Thanks.. Volume has been low lately
- SusanW: @Garyhudson26 $DVN I had the same question about this stock. It is a Cramer fave and I was wondering if it was worth a shot. Seems to have lower highs and is channeling downward but oil is so volatile. Does anyone else have an interest in this stock?
- swingbound: $MTDR This is a more attractive setup than $DVN presently IMHO .... and it's backed by Olive Oil's fundamental research which is highly preferable over Cramer . Its above the 50SMA with stacked Daily averages and reacting within a defined support / resistance wedge . Having successfully tested the 50SMAD twice our next test will be descending resistance R1 overhead on any move higher . ( debeers )
- swingbound: $DVN This was rejected at the 8EMA and closed below the 61.8% FIB pivot . Its roughly 5% somewhat lower to test the 200SMAD .
- swingbound: $DVN This is standing on the 61.8% Retracement just below the 50DMAD . This is an important FIB the importance of which is probably better described by Forexpro or Rocky .... its a powerful FIB in natural patterns .
- teacher5: @swingbound $DVN So are you saying this is a buy, or just a watch and see what it does?
- swingbound: @teacher5 $DVN Its actually precarious here is what I am trying to convey .... at the same time it could be a powerful pivot to trade ... we watch the FORUM closely as it develops . This is somewhat typical of setups .. support and resistance comes into close play and then we get the reaction which could be either way . We have the FIB and the 50SMAD to determine direction .
- swingbound: $DVN There is PLENTY to be thankful for this year in my camp . : This is now a DAILY H&S at the shirt line . Having closed a whisker below the 61.8% Retracement its in technical peril of a break . To follow the news when most of it seems like propaganda would belay the fact that the chart encompasses all truth and all fact .... it stands on its own .
- scottrades: $DVN Holding the 100 EMA. A bit early but clear support.
- scottrades: @scottrades $DVN Consider a stop at LOD if you took this idea.
- maracom: @scottrades $DVN I'm wayyy overweight $DVN after yesterday. I've got a series of tight stops to bring my allocation back down with a resulting lower overall basis
- scottrades: @maracom $DVN I took a little today. Nice work to stay involved Maracom!
- maracom: @scottrades $DVN covered calls leading up into earnings are next! The volatility has been fairly consistent within the weekly chart/flag, it's been my best performing income trade of the year
- maracom: stopped out of a $DVN partial
- swingbound: @maracom $DVN Today's Gravestone - like and yesterdays hammer are framing the 61.8% pivot
- scottrades: @swingbound $DVN I sold out of my bit. Don't like the give back
- Vineet: @swingbound $DVN could you further explain your findings...holding a position from entry yesterday at 66...what do you mean by the 61.8% pivot...going up or down? Thanks!
- swingbound: @Vineet $DVN You don't want me to get long winded ( smile ) . Its the 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement on the chart I posted . Theoretically its acting in conjunction with todays rejection at the 50SMAD . Short term caution flags are out . To me the Gravestone and Hammer are indicating its not just a line on the chart because clearly traders are reacting to that area . A dip below puts us on the wrong side of the pivot suggesting more downside from that point at least short term .
- swingbound: @Vineet $DVN ...all the best ! Will ... any support or resistance level that we can identify in real action helps us in the trade .
- Vineet: @swingbound $DVN thanks so much for taking the time to explain that...I need to do some further research myself! that being said it is staging a little recovery...Cheers
- maracom: Adding some $DVN to my dollar cost average, won't be surprised to see it pull all the way back to the 200sma however, would buy some more then if the opportunity arises
- maracom: $DVN little intraday volume pop
- maracom: Bought back my $DVN weekly calls for pennies, another dollar per contract in the bank, will wait for the next up move to sell more. I'm shopping for $GDX $SLV $NEM $FCX $AA, will buy as close to the 20 SMA as the market allows me to
- wineinquirer: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $TBT $SMH $GDX $TAN $XME $MSFT $TSLA $APA $XOM $CVI $DVN $DINO $STNG $IMO $DK $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $TNK $STLD $STLD alert 146 seems to be off? Closed @101, if TC Worden/Mktsmith is accurate?
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Lower High but stay open minded. $QQQ Low Volume, underperforming $UUP Chopping around $TBT Watch for a move back through the 50 Day $SMH Loose Price action. No real leadership $GDX Gap Filled $TAN Nice up day, but wide action $XME Holding the 21 EMA $MSFT At the 50 Day $TSLA Still in a downtrend $APA Holding the 21 EMA $XOM Still in consolidation $CVI Nice base $DVN Holding the 50 Day $DINO Still in trend $STNG Tight $IMO Flag $DK Near the highs $ENPH Watch for a break out of the base $FSLR Support off the 8EMA $RUN Watch 32.55 $TNK Building a base $STLD Watch 103
- scottrades: Good morning Team! I have light exposure going into today. Only have a small position in $DVN which is still in trend but opening lower this morning. Want to see it hold above the 8 EMA. Another Crypto lender has frozen withdrawals this morning as the contagion from FTX continues to spread. Tom Brady and some others are named in a lawsuit against Sam Bankrun-Fraud. Popcorn is out watching to see how this movie ends.
- scottrades: Closing out my swing on $DVN no real strength.
Devon Energy Corporation is an independent energy company engaged mainly in the exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and NGLs.Request Video of DVN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $43.97 31.87%
- $37.39 3.04%
- $6.46 2.83%
- $6.53 -34.71%
- $10.47 -8.77%
- $37.62 -7.50%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!