Baker Hughes Company (NASDAQ:BKR)
Old Forum Content for BKRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- wanda1616: $BKR $HAL $SLB BKR earnings disappoint. smacking HAL and SLB. could be buying opp
- wanda1616: $BKR $GTLS was driving....cnbc on radio...nat gas expert said these 2 are the ones with nat gas legs..nuts and bolts
- Docoof: #LNG After hours, $BAC, in a long research note, reiterates $BKR as Buy and raises pt to $44.00: “Summary: LNG, LNG, LNG — Last week, we spent a couple of days in London with $BKR CFO, Brian Worrell, both at our Global Industrial conference and hosting separate meetings. The biggest takeaway was increasing optimism on LNG, where demand is set to be turbocharged by Europe’s desire to replace 17 Bcf/d of Russia gas imports. And while Russia will provide some NT operational/FX friction, the medium-to-long term shift away from Russia fossil fuels will offer tailwind for not just LNG but also $BKR’s OFS and new energy businesses. Reiterate Buy and raising PO by $2 to $44/share on new ’22/’23E EBITDA of $3.29/$4.20bn.”
- gatordave1: $BKR Running the upper BB again. I'm taking a little here so I don't lose track of it.
- gatordave1: $BKR Still pushing upper BB. Just riding higher for now.
- Cheezit: @gatordave1 $BKR I just sold 1/2 in from $30 wanted to take a quick 20% profit. Figuring it would ease off the upper BB soon.
- gatordave1: @Cheezit $BKR I sold all of my position on Tuesday and I like how it moved up from yesterday's pullback. I only have about 1/5 of a normal position now. I may add into the close.
- gatordave1: $BKR Tried to add via calls but it's moving away from me and I just can't chase up here. It's nap time.
- gatordave1: $BKR Riding calls and common and disappointed I missed an add this morning.
- gatordave1: $BKR Sold all calls (4x) and common (17%) I'll be back when it's back inside the BB's.
- RD: $BKR BKR breaking out
- BocaRick: $HAL $SLB $BKR all turn red $OIH off 1.5%
- DAN: Yesterday $BKR hit the suggested stop of $28.65. The stock is now at $28.88. While I see this stock going higher in the coming weeks, it is still in a bit of a trading range. And uptrending range, but not exactly breaking out. Yesterday's trading reflected some pretty persistent selling. The stock gapped up 2.5%, and then closed down 2.5% from that opening gap. Volume was nearly twice average volume. If you happen to be long and have a long time horizon, then there's probably no reason to sell the stock. But...if you are more of a swing trader in this market, I don't think hanging on to this is going to make you much money. --Dan
- DAN: Raising the stop on $BKR to reduce risk. $BKR -- Entry at 29.00. Old stop at 26.80. NEW STOP at 28.65, which is about 4% of risk. This is just below Friday’s intraday low. Because the stock is so sluggish, I don’t want to give this much room at all. You might even just sell the stock for a break-even trade. --Dan
- AuAgPb: $PSX swing trade From S3 to S2 gained back money lost. $COP Holding still profit on all swing trades last 4 weeks. $BKR took profit
- ssoha20: There is some breakout $BKR . I bought it based on #DAN recommendation. Its working :)
- Yes-Man: @ssoha20 $BKR #DAN Added a little today! Watching into close
- AuAgPb: $COP $PSX $BTU $BKR Coal moving up.
- FredsFreedom: $BKR breaking out
- DAN: Adding Baker Hughes ($BKR) to the Active Trade List Basis: 29.00 Stop: 26.80 Dan
$BKR -- Basis: 29.00 Stop: 26.80. Look at the weekly chart.
$AA -- It will come back…and that’s when you can consider it.
$OVV -- Breaking out from $41.00
- success: @DAN $BTU $hit $TNX $SPY $DIA $IYT $MDY $IWM $QQQ $TWLO $TSLA $TWTR $FB $DWAC $PFE $BNTX $MRNA $MOS $CENX $BKR $AA $OVV Dan - the mark is 666 . .wrist or forehead . . no economic or any other transaction without it . . hope to watch that show from a different and more favorable position . .
- issues: @success $BTU $hit $TNX $SPY $DIA $IYT $MDY $IWM $QQQ $TWLO $TSLA $TWTR $FB $DWAC $PFE $BNTX $MRNA $MOS $CENX $BKR $AA $OVV We are totally with you Mr Success! A real high perspective - as in heaven! Right on!!!
- DAN: Good morning. The market is set to open much higher this morning after Microsoft's ($MSFT) conference call last night. The stock initially sold off after the raw numbers were disappointing. [Hard to see how the year-over-year quarterly numbers wer ...
DAN: What's Working in a Bloodbath? A big market selloff like we've been experiencing will typically reveal the stocks and sectors that are strong...and are going to get even stronger when the carnage is over. Check the Energy Sector ($XLE).
The $XLE ...
- scottrades: Some Earnings for the coming week. $GS $BAC $NFLX $SCHW $MS $SI $PNC $ASML $UNH $BK $AAL $PG $AA $TFC $MBWM $SBNY $FMBI $FAST $GNTY $ONB $FBK $SLB $ISRG $BKR $UAL $USB $ALLY $STT $UNP $PLD $PRGS $JBHT $KMI $TRV $CSX $CFG $CMA $KEY $FITB $CNXC $RF $IBKR $HBAN $OFG
- woodman: $BKR.B $BRKB moving out of consolidation.
- Momentariness: Day Trade Shorting $BKR stop at 24.50
- champ: $BKR....they just reported the Total U.S. Rig count...there was plus +10 more Rigs just added for a total of 543 Rigs working and last week the U.S. added 5-new Rigs... ......These are Drilling Rigs, they Drill and then they move move down the road a little and then Drill another Oil Well...... .......$LBRT @ $15.15 ....I'm holding this Driller and they have Drilling crews working all over the place....this is an #Oil-Field-Service-company, this is one of the Best and the more Rigs that they have working, the more Profits they will make. ........Every Oil-Rig has a Drilling-crew, they drill and move, maybe 5,000 yard or so and repeat...... ........543 total Rig-crews are working, like I posted......Drill baby Drill......
- snowbound: @champ $BKR $LBRT When a deep well drill moves it all goes on trucks , everything right down to the Company Man shack . It requires a massive amount of men and diesel . ... you don't see many Volvo types in the patch , they can't do heavy pulls .
- champ: @snowbound $BKR $LBRT --- My brother ran a Oil Rig and crew for over 30 years, they would Drill and Cap and another crew would set-up the well and pipe to the Oil Tanks.. that are connected to the pipelines....in the #Permian-basin, there are drillers all over the place and the pipelines are in the ground ...and flowing and if the flow gets backed-up, then the Oil has to Sit in a Huge Oil tank ...on its way to the refinery...and all Pipelines have pumping stations along the way......Fracking crew can't Frack without fracking-sand.... You are more or less New, under 2-years or so, so you haven't see all of my Oil Field posts from that last Oil boom... Pull-up the Video at $LBRT....to take a look....things are a lot more mobile these days...
- snowbound: @champ $BKR $LBRT #Permian-basin CHAMPION ( $CHX ? ) specializes in the emulsions for that process . The water and other chemicals come back up with the oil and it has to be stabilized and separated . Each driller has their own recipe to include even crushed walnut shells . We have the Pony Express pipeline through the Front Range but even in Colorado with a plentiful population there are not enough operators . Everyone is trying to hire the same people away from each other and its a limited pool of qualified applicants . Its all about where the rubber meets the road for each one of them .
- champ: @snowbound $BKR $LBRT $CHX #Permian-basin ....Yes nice stock and on $CHX, they help direct the Oil Companies and the drillers..the Drillers only drill where-ever they are told to drill, drillers work for the Oil producers, and they hire-out their Oil Rigs and Crews...to the Oil-Companies.. .....The Oil producers... they can hire $CHX and they can have $CHX go out with the drilling crews....and there has to be always someone, for sure.. who tells the drillers where to drill. LOL
- lostsheep: $BKR retrigger of inside month and up above 23.32
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- Ajax4Hire: Goodness! Energy(Oil,N-Gas) is down, down. $SPY component $XLE 2nd worst performer yesterday($XLI-BioTech worst). The $XLE-Producers are Down:$XOM, $CVX, $RDS/A, $TOT, $BP, $TOT The $XOP-Explorers are Down:$MRO, $SLB, $OXY, $HAL, $BKR The Refineries are Down:$PSX, $MPC, $VLO, $HES $UNG-Natural Gas, Down: $DVN, $LNG, $CQP, $COG, $EOG, $KMI eeeewwwww!
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week. $NFLX $BAC $FCEL $GS $PG $INTC $SCHW $UNH $MS $HAL $FAST $CMA $STT $ASML $UAL $ONB $IBM $TFC $JBHT $MBWM $CTXS $USB $UNP $ALLY $TRV $BK $AA $LOGI $SLB $ZION $CFG $KEY $FBC $ISRG $IBKR $FHN $BKR $KMI $NTRS $DFS $CSX $EDU $HOMB
- Ajax4Hire: @Michael_L $HAL I have a personal affinity for $SLB - Schlumberger over king $HAL I was a Schlumberger Engineer a lifetime ago. All of the Oil Field services are doing great. $SLB, $OXY, $HAL, $BKR (ordered by company size, descending)
- Michael_L: @Ajax4Hire $HAL $SLB $OXY $BKR .. I've been accumulating $ET, $VNOM, $XOM, and $HAL. I did so with the thought of holding 1 or 2 years. Had no idea they would move this much so fast.
- woodman: @GreenGhost $XL $BKR.B #Insuerers - it dawns on me, however, that just buying and holding $BRK.B as a long term hold would have served investors better than just about any of the insurers. @poppy here at SMM has been a long term holder of BRK.B and I think very pleased with that holding.
- GreenGhost: @woodman $BKR.B Of course Warren wins over the long haul. Depends on your time frame. Berkshire is not what I call a high beta (trading) stock; it's much more in the buy and hold camp.
- southern: companies to report before the open: # $EAT, $OSIS, $AIT, $BGG, $SRI, $VPHM, $CTB, $ATK, $CCOI, $CNQ, $FUN, $GOLD, $ITG, $JRCC, $MFC, $NJR, OMG, $RDEN, $RGLD, SLE, $USPH, $ZEUS, $KOP, $MINI, $NOG, $BKR, $BR, $MHR, $PGNX, $AXAS, $CAAS, $FXCM, $KRO, $MKL, $SSRI, $THI, $WEN, $ACCO, $ADY, $AG, $AMCX, $BDC, $HNR, $HWCC, $KSS, $LIWA, $MPW, $RDNT, $WIN, KITD, $SNSS, $RRGB, $AAP, $TK, $TNK, $TSEM, $TUC, $CAE, and $NVO
- Bob: Just reading the weekend version of Investors' Business Daily and came across an article that serves as a good reminder. Basically it suggests trading what the market is giving us (right now) and while caution is well-advised, there are stocks performing very nicely and some decent trading opportunities. I think the point is that one does not need to be either an optimist nor a doom-and-gloomer to find good trades. Stick to good disciplines. The top 20 performers on the IBD 100 stock list this week are: $AFAM $EBS $EZPW $INT $AVAV $LPHI $SYKE $TWGP $ESI $ACM $GTIV $BKR $VSEC HS $GMCR $PETS $CPLA INSU $SXCI $HMSY
Michael Baker Corporation , through its subsidiaries, provides engineering services for public and private sector clients worldwide. The company's services include project and program management, design-build, construction management and inspection etc.Request Video of BKR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 19th, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $60.44 27.96%
- $26.96 26.08%
- $102.55 16.16%
- $9.82 -23.09%
- $24.06 -16.83%
- $7.76 -12.92%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!