VelocityShares 3X Long Natural Gas ETN linked to the S&P GSCI Natural Gas Index Excess Return (:UGAZ)
Old Forum Content for UGAZMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Robert1965: @dRobert $UGAZ have exited this
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ Partial. 1/3 left.with raised stop. Good technical trade.
- champ: @DrScience $XLE --- All good points but the spread is $10.16 RHRN and the spread had a really big bounce... at the end of May, this year but fell back. The main reason that demand could be slowing, is because of China, the trade war is taking a toll ...
- bRobert: $UNG $UGAZ . WEEKLY breakout continues . Target 1 acquired in both. Look for pb/bounces
- bRobert: $UNG . nice technical trade heading toward $27 . or triple the fun . $UGAZ $90
- Robert1965: @bRobert $UNG $UGAZ $UGAZ almost 90.00 did you sell
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UNG $UGAZ Partial sale. Sell in scales. Raise stops on rest.
- bRobert: $XLE If you can't get excited about the prospects in this sector you need a refresher course in bullish setups. or you need a long vacation to get rid of the cob webs. Many names to choose or the ETF. $UNG/$UGAZ very bullish WEEKLY W breakout. High targets. $WLL very bullish daily/weekly. after long consolidation. $58/$100 Long term $HES WEEKLY breakout with $100 target $CVX WEEKLY wedge setting up with $155 target $FANG $160 Range breakout/double bottom Target. $CEO $220+ target pb/bounces $COP WEEKLY breakout. Many other names set up to soar $RIG WEEKLY $20 targets Long $RIG $HES $CVX $XLE $UGAZ and a few others. Dip your toe in. Add on pullback bounces $EOG WEEEKLY W or c&h $145 target $PXD inv h&s $194 target $APC $74 target WEEKLY zig
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $XLE $UNG $UGAZ $WLL $HES $CVX $FANG $CEO $COP $RIG $EOG $PXD $APC So many. Dan said nothing to buy here right now. Long term targets look great. Almost a dart game. Have small positions in $RIG; $EPD; $KMI; $PBF
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $XLE $UNG $UGAZ $WLL $HES $CVX $FANG $CEO $COP $RIG $EOG $PXD $APC $EPD $KMI $PBF Lots of choices. that makes my point. Lots working. Not everyone likes the same dish on the menu. I offer a smorgasbord
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $XLE $UNG $UGAZ $WLL $HES $CVX $FANG $CEO $COP $RIG $EOG $PXD $APC $EPD $KMI $PBF Appreciate all your posts and information.
- Robert1965: @dRobert $UGAZ I got this at 70.00 last week on the dip, is this time to sell or are you looking more, I had target of 82.00, but don't want to get greedy, thanks for your posts last week
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ W WEEKLY breakout target $90ish. Sell in scales if you like. Stay involved. Trailing stops
- Robert1965: @bRobert $UGAZ Thanks again I got 2% trailing stop
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ May be a little tight. Look at the weekly. Early or late? Overbought on daily. Maybe trade around a core. Expect a pullback. Not massive to retest WEEKLY breakout. You will likely do well with this trade if you have the time for a while if you have the time to babbysit it
- bRobert: $UNG $UGAZ UGAZ $92 inv h&s $UNG $27 Long
- champ: $UGAZ ....this sector is also working...
- bRobert: @champ $UGAZ You must have seen my post last week/weekend Huge upside. $90+
- bRobert: $UNG $UGAZ Watching pullback for bounce add/entry target UNG $27 UGAZ $90 with a sustained breakout after bounce
- Robert1965: @bRobert $UNG $UGAZ I am also looking at $UGAZ where would you consider a bounce % or $ value having a had time on adds
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UNG $UGAZ I am looking for a higher low/white candle. Aggressive trade is to buy today with a stop $24.45,ung $67.90 UGAZ ....... just below the previous low.
- bRobert: $UNG inv h&s target $27 . or $UGAZ $90 . Partial position
- Robert1965: @gmj $UNG $UGAZ, looked at your posts have you sold any $UGAZ around $74.00 +
- gmj: $UNG,$CHK,$UGAZ,$ERX,$CURE all wkng for me. Expecting Nat Gas to do well as winter arrives. $UGAZ B/O from wkly downtrend currently at 8 mo high abv 68. $CHK See wkly ph II complete and wkng on ph III. $ERX My fav oil trade wkng abv 37. $CURE has been in winners circle since July.
- gmj: $UGAZ holding 1/2 pos as winter approaches, vol + esp last two days, SL set 65.45 makes this a winner, will add to pos with a close above 67 and will raise stop accordingly.
- stevef214: @gmj $UGAZ I have UNG Oct $23 calls. Raising stops every 15 minutes. Wild day, but getting closed to top of recent trading range.
- Robert1965: @champ $LGIH $UGAZ , Have you sold out your whole position on the turn the of $LGIH, when you sold was it with a stop or market order. I see you haven't posted on $UGAZ lately, even though it has gone from 59 to 64 in the last week, any reason Thanks for all your posts
- champ: $UGAZ...could be entry
- Robert1965: $UGAZ anyone know why this broke out in PM up to $66.20 from 63.20
- Henry: @Robert1965 $UGAZ On Friday, storage and demand was down, production was up. There must be some news out there that we are not seeing.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ is up did you take a position?
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- Only watching at this point....traders are at work this morning. already dropped $2 off the high.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ this seams to holding have you adding
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I'm not holding any ETF's, at this point and as we can all see Oil is reversing.....
- champ: $UGAZ @ $67.50 ....Added back ...after the N-gas inventory numbers...were reported as positive..
- Robert1965: $UGAZ is at HOD 68.62
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- #Day-11 on this move...up $14.50....I'm stilling holding my full position.
- champ: $UGAZ @ $64.50 up over $3....N-gas is working... still turning off the May low and this ETF is up over $11 off of that low...I'm holding my position.
- champ: Really know real reason, for this drop, I listen to the President news briefing and his answers... I thought... they were all positive...and I didn't think any were negative...but they must be spinning....and now the.... #Trade-News is back on the table.....and that is negative, for know real reasons but you always have to trade and go with the flow, on spec positions.... but not on your #investment-holding-positions, I'm still holding all investment positions....but out all ETF's on the turn....but I'm still holding 1/3 of $UGAZ. Oil is only down -$0.33....just #CopyCat selling going on.
- champ: @phgruver $USO #API #Draw #Build #Draw #positive #ATH #EIA --- I agree and that is already happening....truckers are getting hammered right now...but OPEC made this happen a year ago, by cutting back production. The price of Oil, moves in cycles and this was a force move by OPEC. As traders and investors, we capitalize off of these type of moves.....it happens with stocks, all day long, everyday...last night I made $1,000's of $$$$ off of $MU but I sold today. This morning it was $UGAZ and I sold 3/4th of that position and now it looks like it is going to be the financials...banks. Tomorrow it will be something else, it is always something going on....we can just sit back and watch it happen or get involved and make $$$$ off of these moves. Take Care!
- champ: @jnag698 --- $UGAZ ...For example, if you were set-up right, you would probably be in this Trade.
- champ: $UGAZ ....slowly moving higher....will it keep climbing...??....hard to know but I'm still holding for now........up around 7%
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ are you holding a position today..?....working.
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ no I am not. Tried to buy some calls on $UNG $BOIL but couldn’t. Missed opportunity! Today I am in loser side. Are you holding $UGAZ yourself?
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ $UNG $BOIL ---- Took profits on 1/2 and I'm not going to swing the other 1/2....
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ $UNG $BOIL good job. Congrats!
So, this year, sold everything second day that market opened red in January (posted here, it was end of Jan). Then I moved to $UGAZ, even though I made some mistakes in loading too early but price moved up after pull back and I sold for a good profi ...
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ $JNUG $SPXL ---- I understand......and as you know, I trade n-gas also and I'm watching $UGAZ and I was thinking Friday, was entry...but I have NP, at this time, just to busy today. LOL
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ $DGAZ $JNUG $SPXL I know. Actually I put an order to start a position in $UGAZ if falls below $51 but didn't hit. No worries, I will hit that price some day! Going to start a small position if it falls below $51. Then will load heavily if goes above $52 or falls and find a firm support somewhere!
- Vehid: EIA report shows a bullish draw of -194 on Natural Gas. As a result $DGAZ dropped a little bit and $UGAZ gained. The #weather forecast still shows that there is no sign of cold in February. EIA report: http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html Weather forecast: https://truewx.com/energy/ecmwfens/ I have reduced my position in $DGAZ and not seeing any reason to sell it for now
- Vehid: $DGAZ rally continues today as weather forecasts show a warm February. I closed all my other positions about two weeks ago as signs of weakness appeared and moved my money to $ugaz / $dgaz. No complaints so far :).
- vfr777: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ Hi. Can you tell me what the report says today?
- Vehid: Hi @vfr777. Sure. EIA report will come out soone in 20 min. Expectation is to see draw about -120. Below that would keep $DGAZ going up. Above that would cause reverse in natural gas and $UGAZ reverse. http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html
- Vehid: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ And the draw is -119. So not much price change to be expected
- vfr777: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ Thanks!
- Vehid: $DGAZ continues to hike and $UGAZ continues to tank. EIA report tomorrow may change the trend but for now I am enjoying the ride.
- Vehid: Natural gas price dropped yesterday and today so far, $UGAZ tanked and $DGAZ jumped. EIA report (http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html) in a few minutes will be published. Any draw below 108 is bearish.
- Vehid: $UGAZ $DGAZ One strategy would be to have a buy stop 20c above for an small position in $DGAZ and add if rallies.
- Vehid: $UGAZ $DGAZ EIA shows -99Bcf which is bearish. $DGAZ gaped up and $UGAZ tanking
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up over $100.+, from close of 92.40
- Robert1965: $ugaz, $DGAZ were the inventory #'s the site is just not responding Got them
- bsafriet: $DGAZ $UGAZ $UNG @champ What was your take on the EIA natural gas draw reported today? I got whipsawed and am now have no position. Was out in the afternoon and didn’t feel comfortable holding while I was away. Looks like I might have missed an entry opportunity in $DGAZ. Still think $DGAZ is the way to play this market?
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to $94.00 in PM then dropped to 89.75 the close
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- This Mad Dog...ran right thru the $90 target... that I posted....could be game over...but if N-Gas price holds, this would be really positive for all the big energy names....because Oil and N-Gas prices are up.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to $86.00
- Robert1965: $UGAZ report on inventory # at 10.30, can't find getting error on site
- Henry: @Robert1965 $UGAZ https://www.ft.com/content/95820496-0837-3b0f-b777-f080aedd09fc
- Vehid: @Henry $UGAZ draw less than expectation according to the report. Considering weather, rig count, over-supply, ... time to be in $DGAZ. I was holding through the report, adding in pull backs
- Robert1965: @Henry $UGAZ thanks
- Robert1965: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ Thanks
- Robert1965: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ thanks
- Vehid: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $DGAZ Yes I did. My position is huge. SO huge that scares me and I will take some off the table on jumps.
- Ernest: $UGAZ Bouncing off uptrending support. a buy limit at $79.19
- champ: $UGAZ ---- Slowly moving up and its now up about $8, off the low....but I'm out for now....because I have know clue on directions, you really do need a #CrystalBall on this ETF.
- issues: @champ $UGAZ #CrystalBall From a distance it looks to be in a downtrend, don't ya thunk?
- champ: @Danzguy ---- Thanks, for the info and the #EIA reported that draw on Friday and there is a lag time, that I posted about. The inventory numbers are storage numbers and there is inventory in the pipelines and retail locations that don't show-up, in t ...
- champ: $UGAZ @ $82 up over $5 and is up around $20 off the recent low....still holding. N-Gas is climbing and is now up about $.10 @ $3.188...might take out the next target of $85
- champ: $UGAZ @ $83.75 ----OUT....took profits---- $DGAZ @ $22.40 -----IN......
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up 13.25% low $71.10 high $77.77
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ up again in PM are you looking at this for trade today
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- Don't know at this point, I haven't done the weather research...yet.. and I missed entry on Friday and then again yesterday...too busy...because I'm still fully invested in the markets.....and I'm focus on $AMZN, going into Day 6....with oversize day trades...around my core position daily...I'm still on this daily trading plan and doing extremely well...no real time.
- champ: $UGAZ @ $66.25 ...making a move now....back-in near the low..@ $63.62
- champ: $UGAZ ----OUT....2/3 new the high
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up TO NEW HD
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- N-Gas bounced
- champ: $UGAZ up over 9% @ $68.60
- champ: $UGAZ up 15% -----OUT.....taking the $$$$
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ out at 72., in 67.27 , looking to reload
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I'm going to give it a rest... but $LABU @ $85..-up 8.4%is HOD and looks like it might run into the close...Health Conference is moving this ETF.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ $LABU Thanks for tip
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $LABU .... could be to late...???
- issues: @Robert1965 $UGAZ the chart looks like dropped ball with bounces but the bounces has lower highs, then lower...and lower
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ when buy near the low of day, what do you look at to make your entry, example $UGAZ, I am usually $1.00 to $1.50 late
- champ: @issues $UGAZ ---- This is for Traders....only....its all about #Volatility and thats how traders make $$$$....I really like these trades....but you have to be ready with charts and know how to trade these type of ETF's, that could be zig-zagging really fast.... I entered the trade with size... on the low, when it was only slowly moving but my exit was with 4 trades and I had 4 selling widows open, all with equal amounts.
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- On these type of trades....I never get in on the low and you can't really get out on the high either and if you do, its just luck....if you are getting in between 1-$2, that good IMO....I got in on the second turn, off the low @ 11:45... on that largest volume spike of the day and it was not on the low....it was @ $65.44.
- issues: @champ $UGAZ #Volatility ok thank you Champ!!
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ So are you looking at a volume spike off the low, I attempted to buy at that time, but missed, did you use a market order, I kept chasing it
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- I always use a market order because if you miss it cost too much and I never take any positions, when a stock or ETF is dropping...#never.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ took off @7:42am $75.00 to 79.50 @8:33 what happened
- champ: $UGAZ @ $76 ----- Could get a move higher here, don't really know....but I'm in near the low, this morning @ $74.87 and I'm holding, for now.....but I have a trailing stop....no clue on direction....Spec trade.
|Stock Price||$USD 43.04|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, three times the performance of the S&P GSCI Natural Gas Index ER. The index comprises futures contracts on a single commodity and is calculated according to the methodology of the S&P GSCI Index.Request Video of UGAZ
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 60,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (60,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!