VS 3X NAT GAS (:UGAZ)
Old Forum Content for UGAZMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ surged in 1 min to51.26 what happened?
- tnt: $UNG $UGAZ pushing higher above 3 day resistance & above 8 day ema which has been resistance for weeks. Bullish reversal for $EQT $CPE $OVV levered to nat gas
- killer: $UGAZ @champ Did you ever initiate a position? Sure looks like natural gas is trying to form a bottom but I could be wrong. Long from below
- champ: @killer $UGAZ --- Know I was looking the wrong way, #Thanks, I will put it back-up, for a look.
- tnt: $UGAZ overhead gap fill takes this to $56 minimum
- tnt: $UGAZ HOD. I think we see a $60 handle by next week
- champ: $UGAZ @ $50.15, now around this price level ...could be a buy, watch for entry.
- tnt: $UGAZ confirms reversal of downtrend with bullish inside day. Nat gas stocks have been beaten down. I think we look ready to fly higher from here into the weekend. Shorts had their fun with Nat gas. I doubt they want to press their bets from these levels.
- Pcdentist: @tnt $UGAZ Thanks,,,it’s a gas, man!
- mercury6s: @tnt $UGAZ TY
- tnt: Nice risk reward right here for nat gas. I bought on Friday and adding here. You can put a stop under today's lows $UGAZ $UNG
- DrScience: @tnt $UGAZ $UNG Maybe... but not yet. Need to see nasty weather forecasts, and dwindling oversupplies before we get any uptick in the price. Producers have been unwilling to tighten supplies, so far, as they still have bills to pay. Price could still go lower. (I'm betting on it.)
- tnt: $UGAZ massive bull hammer reversal forming on huge volume. I think these are near term nat gas lows and we can see a rally in nat gas and related names into the rest of the week. I am investing through $UGAZ $EQT $ECA $CPE
- tnt: Instead of going to the casino to gamble I am putting that money into $UGAZ at $56.20
- champ: @jr3345 $UGAZ @ $8.80 --- Day -2, direction unknown.
- jr3345: @champ $UGAZ - took a starter position a few days ago, stopped out for a 5% loss. currently np
- jr3345: @champ $UGAZ? Just above all time low
- champ: @jr3345 $UGAZ --- Sure why not a spec, I looked at it but no alert's yet, but I will be ready. Still holding my $GUSH swing position and $KMI.
- jr3345: @champ $UGAZ $GUSH $KMI thanks
- Robert1965: $UGAZ down 8.5% to 9.35
- Robert1965: $UGAZ just starting to move up now 10.26 from 9.71 anyone in this
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ are you still in your $UGAZ trade
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- No, I moved out after that drop....and I had a small swing, took a loss. N-gas is down again today.
- Robert1965: @captron @champ $UGAZ this is a surprise down 2.67 not good
- champ: $UGAZ @ $18.59, I'm going to swing this position because cold weather is going to hit the U.S. by Monday. Check it out, the first blast of arctic weather, going to be moving in.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ Yes were did you get in I am 18.35, thinking about buying more in AH, price is close to the close
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- I didn't see the weather until right before the close, @ $18.55.
- captron: @champ $UGAZ Still holding mine from last month. Hasn't given me a reason to sell it yet.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ anyone looking at an entry for this, looking at 19.60
- champ: $GOOS $DLTH $MTN $UGAZ...Baby it's cold outside....and it looks like it will be getting a little colder.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ took off at 12:21 15.66 now 16.90
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ Long $XEC
- champ: @Robert1965 ---- $UGAZ $XEC $XOM ....Yes, the price of #N-Gas and #Oil are climbing today.
- champ: @Robert1965 $LGIH --- Yes, I'm still in, on plan, I'm expecting a move..?...going to hold, for now, I'm still above my entry. Took profits on this trade on the open...$UGAZ.
- champ: $SLCA, this was one...and posted yesterday on $IIPR, might add...$UGAZ. I also posted on this retail $CLAR....and this one is also a weather related stock, that is still dancing around...$MTN. ......There are many other spec #Bounce-Trades...plus other investment entries, need a watch-list.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ #Bounce-Trades bought yesterday 15.87 sold in PM 17.42 hope I did right
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ #Bounce-Trades ---- I'm guessing that I will be swinging my position again, 1/3-size, hard to swing size. Spec trade, see chart and note the move last year in this same time frame....hope-trade, weather related...but you know the drill.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up near HOD 16.69
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ -- Yes, Day-2 now.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ it had a sudden drop can't find any reason
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up 12% any news
- bRobert: $UGAZ $26 flag target $GASL $17 c&h like Look for pb/bounce Long swing from last week
- gmj: $UNG, $UGAZ (1/4 in fr lower) moving higher on Vol also watching $XOP, $GASL
- bRobert: @gmj $UNG $UGAZ $XOP $GASL Partial GASL postion $17.50 + reversal target with trigger move >50 d Will add with confirmation
- kaltoors: @Robert1965 $UGAZ A pullback is inevitable after this huge move
- Aragorn: @Robert1965 $UGAZ I am looking at $ung not $ugaz because that is the underlying commodity and ugaz is a derivative so may be a bit different. it is extended daily above the bollingers so I expect a sideways to downward movement so the bollingers can catch up. It is extended daily form the 8ema and the 21 and the 50. That said the month is hammer up above a declining 8ema if it continues up the slope will change. The monthly signal has paid off well since triggering above 20.09 but one cannot fault you for taking some off the table that is for sure. Cold months coming so maybe the begiing of a trend higher
- cb: @Aragorn $UGAZ $ung $ugaz great looking software? Is that TC2000 ?
- Robert1965: $UGAZ is anyone else in this, thinking about taking profit now, any opinions
- Aragorn: @cb $UGAZ $ung $ugaz yes
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to 19.24, from 17.87, any natural gas plays
- Robert1965: $UGAZ sell off at 10:30 report only down to 16.78, now back up above open, any ideas energy
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ I took partial profits . in several good trades . eg SLB . calls Eying the pb for a bounce/higher lows . I expect retests of breakouts . I am waiting for a positive test
- Robert1965: $UGAZ CLOSED AT 15.94 up PM 16.75
- Robert1965: $UGAZ on the move looks like it has filled the gap $16.00+
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $18 reversal target possible np
- killer: $UGAZ Natural gas making a move, might be worth watching
- Robert1965: $ugaz hit low of year 11.00
- debeers: $UGAZ-+12%
- debeers: $UGAZ-Up 17% for the day. How are you doin'?--tick cart day trade only.Booked it Danno.
- Robert1965: @debeers $UGAZ missed this but hit a new low 7/29 of 12.14, yesterday began to climb, nice are taking profits,
- bRobert: @debeers $UGAZ We have smart soil in my parts
- debeers: @bRobert $UGAZ -Well, good YOU can post on this in the future, not me. I'm done!
- bRobert: @debeers $UGAZ I'm feeling a bit gassy
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ up in PM $.75, also up $UWT $.84
- champ: @CraigReynolds $AMZ--- Remember....you have to let swing traders take their profits off before entry. The set-up was yesterday and now investors are waiting to add-on, it is all about timing and upgrades, need to be set-up before the upgrades...and you have too watch for downgrades also. The $DJI, is up +107 points and the $SPY, is $1.40, the $SSO, is $1.10, $SOXL, is $3.60, $UGAZ, 1.35 $GUSH, $0.25 and also the $UWT, $0.99.... now the markets are getting close for entry or add-on's or add-backs....#RHRN.
- jwstich: @champ @bRobert$AMZ $DJI $SPY $SSO $SOXL $UGAZ $GUSH $UWT #RHRN Do you do the 59 min trade?
- CraigReynolds: @champ $AMZ $DJI $SPY $SSO $SOXL $UGAZ $GUSH $UWT #RHRN So correct. Thanks
- champ: @jwstich $AMZ $DJI $SPY $SSO $SOXL $UGAZ $GUSH $UWT #RHRN ---- Sure sometime's but I'm mostly a swing trader, into #all of these common sense News-Set-up's ....$OLED had a great add-on this morning at $189.40. I look for entries, after a stock or a position falls back. In this type of market, there is No-real true Rule-of-Thumb, that is 100% correct. For me, it is all about common sense guessing, ahead of the News-Event and after. They have continued to work really well for me, I trade off of News events but mostly before, when I see a set-up. Now #Patience's are in play, wait for your add-on's or new entries....and I'm still #waiting-waiting-waiting, for the turn....and I'm guessing that will happen after the traders get the hell out of the way, the real traders are waiting. LOL
- Robert1965: @champ are you looking at $UGAZ
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- Yes, I'm watching but ...NP. Waiting for numbers...
- Robert1965: $UGAZ off the lod 17.41 now 18.12
- Robert1965: $UGAZ @champ Nice call on this Wednesday
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $21 W target Look for pb/b
- Robert1965: @bRobert $UGAZ I am in small from Wednesday in at 15.62. what are you looking for on this you see 21.00, when ? Thinking about taking profits now, and reentering, at pull back what you think
- Robert1965: $UGAZ took profits
- champ: $UGAZ...spec position, on the report.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ already sold 15.61 bought Monday at 14.61, what are you thoughts on this for the coming week
- tnt: @champ $UGAZ I like it. I am buying a couple of the nat gas producers that are extremely oversold looking for an oversold bounce
- champ: @tnt $EOG @ $87.20 ---- Yes #Bounce-Candidate, I agree, know real reason now, for this stock to drop below todays low, @ $86.13. With this positive news today, that low sure looks like entry, for a trade. I also expect, Oil Inventory numbers to drop next week, also. Your target test of $100, could happen even sooner than expected. Nice #Alert-Post, I followed you in. Keep your alert post coming, know reason why we can't pick-up a few nice trades, could last just like you said, for a few weeks, maybe even 2 to 4 or so. $UGAZ, I'm guessing that you saw both of the Inventory reports, on Oil and N-Gas today, by the #EIA. The AH's markets are still open, until 5:00 pm ET....but the spreads are opining up. I'm looking around for even more new buys RHRN, in this sector, you see anything else beside's $PXD.
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- For now, I'm positive and I'm swinging 1/2 of my Spec position into Friday's open. My only real reason is, the news today, bounced N-gas...and after that report last week, this ETF bounced on the open the follow day, but it did not hold. You had a nice entry, good work, maybe next time, post an alert-heads-up, I missed it.
- tnt: @champ $EOG $UGAZ $PXD #Bounce-Candidate #Alert-Post #EIA Yes, I like several of the $XOP names mostly around the Permian. The sentiment around the energy sector is very bearish which is affording us traders an opportunity to get in early and cheap. $FANG and $PE are my other favorites along with $EOG and $PXD that I mentioned.
- CraigReynolds: $UGAZ Bought at open for day trade $15.65. Last 3 EIA reports (Today @ 10:30) of Nat Gas inventories has produced a dollar gain for mourning trade. Spec trade.
- Robert1965: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ Nice trade are out at 16.60
- CraigReynolds: $UGAZ Bought today $15.65 Out $16.67. Nat Gas inventories beat again from 2203Bcf today 2301Bcf. This trade has worked for a buck the last reporting periods.
- champ: $UGAZ @ $15.45 ...turn up off of this 5-year low...$13.00, trying to make a move, watching, N-Gas...is up.
I found this ETF watching CNBC when it did it's insane jump to well over 200. I did short along the way and made a few decent profits but very small ones. I would sell at 220 and cover at say 215 or so for fear this would go to 500. I ...
- champ: $UGAZ, sure looks like N-Gas wants to move-up.
- champ: $UGAZ...going to swing.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ where did you buy today
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- Added back this morning,@ $17.46 took profits on 3/4th, just swinging risk, on the partial.
- champ: $UGAZ at $17.90 now....this chart trade is still slowing-moving-up.
- champ: $UGAZ....adding a little.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ where did you add
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I took profits around HOD @ $18.66...in @ $17.00 and I added at $17.77. Took the $$$$'s because I had size, I will take another look at this in the morning.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ Thanks for post just looking at it and waiting
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- YW....I believe it could work but no real reason to swing, maybe tomorrow....N-gas bounced a little today.
- champ: $UGAZ..@ $17.00.....keep a eye on this N-Gas ETF....could be setting-up for a trade.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $UGAZ Isn't gas forecasts negative?
- champ: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ $DGAZ ---- Maybe, I should have said watch both of these ETF's...don't really know what the forecast is but the chart is saying that the price of N-gas is going to zero, into a hot summer.
|Stock Price||$USD 13.27|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, three times the performance of the S&P GSCI Natural Gas Index ER. The index comprises futures contracts on a single commodity and is calculated according to the methodology of the S&P GSCI Index.Request Video of UGAZ
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!