VS 3X NAT GAS (:UGAZ)
Old Forum Content for UGAZMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- gmj: @CraigReynolds $UNG back in $UGAZ sm starter pos
- bRobert: $UGAZ Continues to squeeze.. Long from below $70 with sustained move>50d.
- bRobert: $UGAZ . Continues to be constructive. $70 target $GASL . Base in place. High upside potential Two . inverse h&s set ups . Reversal target $14+ with trigger. (75% ) Neckline $9 . head $4 . Smaller inv h&s . Neckline $8 . Head $6 . Target $10 . $XOM $100 . $CVX . $136 . . dividends
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $UGAZ $GASL $XOM $CVX ... UGAZ, the daily chart looks like a second by second track of the last Boeing plane crash.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $UGAZ $GASL $XOM $CVX Can you perhaps find a more tasteful analogy? I'm in from under $30 . and like how this is developing. I won't lose a nickel on this trade. Stop above break even . If this starts trading >$50 . printing higher highs/lows , it may look prettier to you.
- gmj: $UNG, $UGAZ continue to work for me holding 25% pos from lower and will hold $UGAZ as long as $UNG holds the 20ma and will add on a b/o abv 37.33 with some vol.
- bRobert: @gmj $UNG $UGAZ WEEKLY MACD crosses print $$$$ . Close. $70+ . with trigger
- bRobert: $UGAZ Long from below. Watching for move >50d $70 target $UWT $GUSH Long
- bRobert: $UGAZ . W bottom daily/weekly . . Still trading >20d . 50d leveled off. . Easier to crack a level or up curling 50d from below. Long $70
- bRobert: $UGAZ Trading >20d . the sunny side of the Bollinger beach. I'm looking for a double if moves >50d . and triggers a wedge breakout . target $70+
- bRobert: $UGAZ Still with full position WEEKLY MACD crosses make $$$$$. Close $70+ target 1
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ Thanks Robt but unfortunately we got stopped out at $33.86.
- bRobert: @issues $UGAZ You like tight fitting shoes. i prefer to leg my dogs breath a little. Smaller to start . Quickly add in scales with proof on pb/b
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ stopped out on 3/11. I guess you are right about the shoes.
- bRobert: $UGAZ Holding a full position. I like the price action . small c&h /wedge $47ish/$70 (i'm squinting and a little punchy) targets with a trigger.
- bRobert: @bRobert $NXST $GTN $SBGI $sbgi $SFIX $WLL $WLL $WLL $EOG $BA $BA $BA $FLT $FLT $FLT $FANG $JPM $UGAZ $RARX $TME $SLCA $SLCA $SLCA $NXST $NUGT $NUGT $JNUG $NUGT $EXP $BA $USO $TKR $FANG $FANG $FANG $FTSI $LBRT $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $NVDA $NVDA $NVDA $BA $TMO $ILMN #11 #Spec-Swing #YTDL #Entry-Timing #Bounce-Candidate #Oil-Fracker They are all too extended for a good risk reward trade. There are no shortages of stocks with great chart set ups offering good entries and very favorable risk rewards. Keep track of this group and patiently wait to see if better opportunity presents itself. eg HMOS . Be selective especially in a market probing the top of a range.
- bRobert: $UGAZ Consolidating >20d. It likes the neighborhood but is upwardly mobile and is exploring a a move to a new zip code > 50d. Long A WEEKLY MACD cross will be bring $$$ to long positions
- Robert1965: @bRobert $UGAZ are selling
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ NO
- bRobert: $UGAZ $43+ c&h target Long from $27
- bRobert: $UGAZ oozing out. of small cup $42+
- gmj: $UGAZ adding to my spec pos into the close using a 30 min 10 day chart
- bRobert: @gmj $UGAZ $42 target 1
- bRobert: $UGAZ c&h target $43 Long from below
- bRobert: $UGAZ Small c&h base $44+ Long
- success: @bRobert $UGAZ . . so would you enter at a break of 41.23 on volume
- bRobert: $UGAZ c&h in motion $44
- bRobert: @success $UGAZ I'm in from below. I would look for a pullback/bounce within the uptrend. OR buy SMALL with the plan of adding if a pb/bounce from HERE happens.
- bRobert: $UGAZ A move > $35.50 could trigger a short term c&h pattern with a $44+ target. Long from $28 double bottom bounce. Trailing stops raised
- Robert1965: $ugaz up to 35.37
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $ugaz Look for $44 if swing high taken out $35.50 +
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to HOD
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $UGAZ tightening up Trading above the 8d .Long from below
- champ: @bRobert $UGAZ --- Nice call yesterday, my friend.
- bRobert: $UGAZ Full position Trading > 20d Pattern tightening up a bit
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ Bought starter with stop 2+ points lower. Last time I sold around $47.
- Robert1965: @issues $UGAZ also bought starter at 34.08, about 2hrs ago
- Robert1965: @issues $UGAZ did you get stopped out
- bRobert: $UGAZ . Still will partial from last week. Watching for WEEKLY MACD cross to add.
- bRobert: $UGAZ . Getting friskier . Long partial. Waiting for a WEEKLY MACD . cross
- champ: @bRobert $UGAZ --- The reason is ....the price of N-Gas is up $0.121, RHRN. #Day-5 on this ETF, off of the recent low. I'm holding a Spec....
- champ: $UGAZ....this is moving again.
- bRobert: @champ $UGAZ Partial
- champ: @bRobert $UGAZ --- I took profits.
- champ: $UGAZ...still working.
- bRobert: @woodman $IBB $LABU Not significant compared to the gains when they go up. Trade around a core I also hold options o n some 3x ETFs Leveraged leverage when I see a special situation exploding Look at the move $UGAZ made from $50 to $250 in November. I don;t think the owners of $UGAZ felt degraded ;)
- champ: $UGAZ ---- High risk trade, is now trying to move-up off of this low....ATL. Getting a few gamblers...placing bets...could be entry, it would be nice if I knew that...but I don't....#however, I have a bet.
- gmj: @champ $UGAZ #however Spec trade: I have a nice trade going on just added above 31:57 with a trailing stop. Will let it ride now til I 'm bucked off.
- champ: @gmj $UGAZ #however --- I'm getting to old to get buck off, I will use my new ladder.
- champ: $UGAZ....trying to move up this morning.
- gmj: @Dan and everyone else 2019 is my year of discipline... taking profits today after nice run, moving up all remaining stops... all positions in uptrends except spec trade $UGAZ. I've been in the market trading since 1983, was a great trader in the l ...
- DAN: @gmj $UGAZ Hi gmj. So happy to hear that you are doing well...and improving. Great job, and I appreciate your kind words. We all work very hard here, and I do take my job seriously. Your success is my reward. And I thank you for rewarding me. 8-) Dan
- champ: $UGAZ @ $34.00 turn a little ...LOD was $33.45.
- audrina0904: @champ $UGAZ - I made a good chunk of change in the last two weeks on $DGAZ...How do these futures contracts effect the price of the ETF? Does it just continue on like a regular stock would, or does this somehow adjust?
- champ: @audrina0904 $UGAZ $DGAZ --- ETF's adjust a little daily and N-Gas future contracts does effect the price of N-Gas....and investors have a effect on the contracts...because of News, weather reports and inventory levels, effect investors...on their bu ...
- CraigReynolds: @champ $JNUG $UGAZ #Re-capping #what-if #Day-4 #surprise #forced #ETF-Day-trading-positions #clearly-see #will Thank you again @champ. Wow, would love to see your trading station.area, would be worth a small entry price. Doing what your doing, only with concentration on 12-15 stocks with 6 longs positions now that came from starters adding as stocks allows. If not, refocus. Can't watch more than 15-20 stocks during the day, news, and so on. Thanks again for you sharing in Forum and keeping me focused and stock ideas coming. Pray your getting paid well and good trading today.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ off the LOD 36.16, up to 36.94
- Robert1965: $UGAZ fading here Chicago -21 -$1.25
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up off LOD 38.15 t0 39.40
- PJMR11: $NBEV $ROKU $AMRN $CRON $CGC $UGAZ. Right sizing all my positions on this up day. Good returns on all the purchases made during recent pullbacks.
- PJMR11: @Robert1965 $UGAZ Back in with tight stop
- champ: #Re-capping, staying organized and working on a daily plan, for all the what if this happens....have to cover all the #what-if's. I also had a tech guy over today, setting up another computer. I have 2 trading desk...one standing and the other sittin ...
- spmeyers: @champ $JNUG $UGAZ #Re-capping #what-if #Day-4 #surprise #forced #ETF-Day-trading-positions #clearly-see #will I sure thought gas would catch a serious bid on this crazy cold weather...I guess supply is ample
- champ: @spmeyers $JNUG $UGAZ ---- The reason is ...warmer weather is predicted to move in, starting on Friday and warm-up even more daily. February, is predicted to be a warm month.....but you know how weather predictions work-out...but those N-Gas and Oil traders, are all mostly professional. However, tonight and tomorrow are predicted to be record setting lows, in parts of the U.S....really low, especially with the wind-factor. I have NP's in N-Gas, not swinging $UGAZ....but I might before the open or after the open. LOL
- champ: $UGAZ....going to watch this ETF today....N-Gas.
- champ: $UGAZ...Nice...moving-up off of LOD...will this continue...I took profits on 1/2.
- gmj: $UGAZ T1 40 hit raising stops, watching $UNG up vol increasing
- champ: $UGAZ.....starting to move....up $3.50 off of LOD
- CraigReynolds: @champ $UGAZ Moves faster that I can react. Moves fast when it does.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ ---- When this ETF starts to move, it can really move fast. You have to be already holding a position....and then sell on the turn. Can't really chase these type of ETF's....you need to hold and then wait for others to start chas ...
- champ: $UGAZ...I'm waiting...looks to be playing dead...it sees me.
- PJMR11: @champ $UGAZ Not sure that it is an act. Looks dead to me.
- champ: @PJMR11 $UGAZ --- Just bounced a $1 off of LOD...but holding this level now...$39.35.
- champ: @PJMR11 $UGAZ --- Might need to kick-it.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $UGAZ Will it come to life tomorrow???? Could, may, possible. Don't understand the whys but almost near all time low. Then could it go to zero, probably not. May be worth shot in the dark.
- PJMR11: @champ $UGAZ Might be worth a swing trade overnight. Thinking about it.
- champ: $UGAZ ...N-Gas... settlement price ...closed down -$0.20...-6.58% at $2.87.
- champ: @PJMR11 $UGAZ --- I will not swing...this is a Mad-Dog, could have rabies.
- PJMR11: @champ $UGAZ I will probably also hold off
- PJMR11: @champ $UGAZ or just take a small position
- champ: @PJMR11 $UGAZ --- 50 minutes left, will see if any swingers move-in.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ --- In the dark, know not really...this is a big boys game, if you miss, they might shoot back. It is always better, to just wait for a clear shot, need to see a few green candles.
- PJMR11: @champ $UGAZ Still nothing.
- bRobert: $UGAZ Trade continues. Double bottom with bullish divergences. Proceeding slowly
- bRobert: $UGAZ Swung position. $DGAZ failure at 50d (expect the expected, you'll only be wrong once). Downward follow through would trigger a bearish h&s top and run up in $UGAZ Baby steps
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ $DGAZ We bought $UNG yesterday.
- bRobert: @issues $UGAZ $DGAZ $UNG Were you feeling gassy? I was. Bought some
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ $DGAZ $UNG yes sir! Beano is best!
- Margi1983: $UGAZ Up 5% premarket. Came close to the 1/3/19 low of 36.61 yesterday. Good bounce trade off this test. Long at 40.97
- CraigReynolds: @Margi1983 $UGAZ Should I or shouldn't I Be careful. Fed Nat Gas Inventories at 10:30 AM.
- indigo1948: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ - I cannot speak to $UGAZ- no position - but when I traded futures Nat. Gas was one wild ride when inventories came out. It was not unusual to see big spikes in either direction the second the inventories were released. I do not know how this will affect $UGAZ but best of luck.
- CraigReynolds: @indigo1948 $UGAZ Just watching, will move one way or another (Is a 3X mover) Just wanted to let folks know the news at 10:30. Measure risk with a 3X.
- Margi1983: @CraigReynolds $UGAZ Thanks everyone about the nat gas inventories. Just sold 1/2 premarket for a nice gain.I have a tight stop on remaining position with a 5% profit. Might sell before the 10:30 news.
- CraigReynolds: @Margi1983 $UGAZ Great trade. Will be interesting what happens shortly. Will be watching
- PJMR11: $UGAZ ?
- bRobert: $UGAZ $UNG . . If green candle. Double bottom with bullish RSI divergences. Trade with stop below. yesterday's . low
- bRobert: $DGAZ . bumping against 50d . above . Failed here before . Expecting the expected. Would create h&s top. Long $UGAZ with stop.
- issues: @bRobert $UGAZ $UNG Rob! Thanks once again. I prefer UNG's chart. Bought 1/2 position on your note. Thanks buddy!
- gmj: @champ $UGAZ back in this morning tight stop yesterday’s low
- spmeyers: Low risk entry for gas long; $UNG tagged 200-day and filled the gap; starter in $UGAZ
|Stock Price||$USD 13.69|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, three times the performance of the S&P GSCI Natural Gas Index ER. The index comprises futures contracts on a single commodity and is calculated according to the methodology of the S&P GSCI Index.Request Video of UGAZ
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!