The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA)
Old Forum Content for BAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $BA-Brazilian court dismisses lawsuit against Boeing/Embraer deal.
- woodman: @debeers $BEAT $EXAS - there's always another opportunity. Don't fret. Be happy with $BA and $BOOT. :) I have no position in EXAS and a small one in BEAT.
- bRobert: $BCO . Not too much give back $BA . I'm looking for a bigger sale in this and $SPR. High on my list. due for a rest.
- bRobert: $BA . $SPR . this is what strong stocks do. Long term holds
- bRobert: $BA . nh . Long term hold . $450+ $SPR same . $100
- bRobert: $HON $UTX Easy long term holds with $BA . $SPR . Aerospace bull market.
- bRobert: $BA No easy entry / add. $430/$460+ Long term hold
- bRobert: $BA $SPR $HON Aerospace bull market.
- bRobert: $OSK $CMI Very strong $DFEN good offense $LMT favorite did you add on the flag trigger? $BA $SPR nh
- debeers: $BA-Well that's nice but Boeing is my favorite and today is another reason why---Vietnam's Bamboo Airlines (yes that is the real name) has finally been FAA certified and has completed pilot training and will begin flights shortly into the US. Will be interesting to see Vietnam going to the Airshows to purchase Boeing planes made here AND in China. Now, this was exciting today relative to Space exploration: NASA is focused on utilizing partnerships with companies like SpaceX and Boeing, rather than contracting and operating the rockets and spacecraft itself. Administrator Jim Bridenstine told CNBC it is not certain SpaceX will launch humans before Boeing for the Commercial Crew program. He also said the resources on the moon could be worth "tens of trillions of dollars.
- debeers: @bsafriet $BOOT/$BA -simple girl really who loves cowboys and planes. How can you have a cowboy without his boots??
- debeers: $BA/versus Airbus. Now comes Airbus having made the exactly the wrong decision to retain the bloated passenger plane with wraparound bars. Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Passengers want 1st class and everyone else class. A place to flaunt and a place to save some dough. Boeing retains the wide bodies for the major cities and now has the best narrow body builder in Embraer safely tucked away with an 80-% ownership. Boeing, knew that the only huge plane to sustain was the freight one. Now they are in charge of that space which is and will be the only growth area for large ones. How Airbus misread what the public wants is just astounding.
- debeers: $BA-Boeing and Safran joint venturing new aerospace services to their clients. It's what Boeing does: leaders lead.LONG
- bRobert: $SPR Flag on Everest. Strong along with $BA $HXL
- debeers: $BA-don't leave or freak. Senior note offering so that production can ramp. Balance sheet has oodles of fcf***. You can always use cash to build your business and have oodles on hand to snatch up anything that will enhance the service part of their biz. Tis will finance the Safran hookup for joint Aedrospace services. ***oodles of fcf---in this case oodles puts Boeing in the very top tier of companies with free cash flow.More is More.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA Did u use a naughty word? **** ;)
- debeers: @bRobert $BA -I always thought fcf or Free Cash Flow was a very un-naughty thing.LOL. Exception: i might occasionally substitute Z for F as in zucked over. FD-I am an Elmer Fudd trader: The twend is my fwend AFTER the homework has been done..
- bRobert: $BA Very high targets but it could use a rest. High risk entry. Easier long term hold. Same with $SPR $HXL . $HON attractive . Aerospace bull market
- bRobert: $ORLY. Tight WEEKLY breakouts are the best. Let them breath . Allow the stock to be a good employee and work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting. Not the other way around. $BA . WEEKLY breakout. Long way to go .
- bRobert: @rverkamp $IRBT $UAA I follow many that have exceptional upside but not the high short interest. $PYX . is an active short squeeze spec . $OSTK . may run with a move >20 . . $SHW $ORLY . . $BA $LMT $LEA others are the cream of quality and upside.
- debeers: $BA-JPM upgrades to strong buy and 450. Have you ever noticed that the minute a price target is achieved by Boeing, the upgrades come again? Well, have you? This is the 2nd upgrade from JPM in the last 2 weeks..............
- bRobert: $SPR Price target raised to $112 from $102 . VERY extended after a steep vertical climb. Wait for pb/bounce to start/add. Long ...Partial profits taken. This $BA and other aerospace stocks will take your portfolio to new heights after some consolidation/pullback. Long $BA $LMT $HON $HXL Partial profits taken on most after strong moves . Trading around a core
- debeers: $BA-every Q, analysts underestimate Boeing's cash flow--particularly last Q what with the Tanker delays, the contortions to get 80% of Embraer tie up done.But Boeing did it. Now, I am going to make a guess based on what i see are the purchases of the ...
- bRobert: $BA $SPR Don't let you in for much of a discount. Patience /consolidation
- debeers: $BA- your morning gift as the Norwegian plan withdraw its miniscule order is repeated yet again. If i can get $BA down about 5,I'll add small--down 10 will add bigger..Here's the deal, the dollar will always be the coveted currency and you pay Boeing in US DOLLARS ONLY Meanwhile Airbus is freaking out as it was a much bigger hit to their bottom line and Europe is a mess.
- bRobert: $OSK . Grateful Dead trade. Strong chart. $CLF . $X . Watching for follow through. Not retreating much $BA . I don't think it will come in as much as i would like it too . A buck or 2 on an extended $400 stock. Flag/sideways consolidation in prep for higher prices $FB . $AAPL . $PANW . $CRM . Buyers underneath. $GOOGLE gap filled below, Now gap above. I like this one . Near bottom of range $1100 . area. Stalking a position for a swing trade +. Not necessarily today
- bRobert: $BA . Strong . Won't let you in, even with a AARP discount card.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA I was working . ;(
- debeers: @bRobert $BA -You are so often a genius about so much. Put on your big boy pants and suck it up. LOL
- debeers: @bRobert $BA -added 10% to my position down 5 pre.
- bRobert: $SPR . Friends with $BA. $100 Tight stop on partial
- bRobert: @debeers $BA My big boy pants are pajamas
- debeers: $BOOT-JPM raises outlook to 28 from 26 Jeffries raises outlook from 28 to 30 How about we split the diff? I am not saying that i think 22% up is achievable short term. My bar is ALWAYS 20%. If you cannot do that in a year, i don't want you. $BA- another day, another upgrade, this one from Barclays to 460.
- bRobert: $BA WEEKLY .breakout after a year of sideways consolidation . Great springboard . These moves tend to be sustained and powerful . $440 /$460+ . targets . My largest position. Very extended. Look for opportune pullbacks.
- debeers: $BA-As to the why Boeing is down 1.50--Norwegian airlines postpones its deliveries from Boeing and Airbus to "focus on profitability." Europe is not expanding like Brazil, US, and emerging markets in the far east and Africa and India. Were I Boeing, i'd postpone their deliveries for 10 or 12 years and then I'd say, "Next!" and charge Norwegian Air for a repaint to the next carrier.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA It's "down" 1.50 . because it's tired. It has been partying all week. Very extended. The fact that ia $400 stock is down only a buck or 2 is telling.
- debeers: @bRobert $BA --I know . Nevertheless, Norwegian Air , notoriously poorly run, is trying to cover its tushie and I know it, you know it and their shareholders know it as well. I still say that making them go to the end of the line is an appropriate action.
- debeers: @bRobert $BA/$EL- love to chat about this but i think its time to dive into the peptides from Estee. What a gorgeous call that was!!
- beachreader: @bRobert $BA Just hearing $BA has 7 years of back orders? at what level do you consider a pullback? th
- bRobert: $BA . $SPR . up. Hoping for a bigger pb . Long both $LMT . cheap . Add on pb
- debeers: @bRobert $BA $SPR $LMT -$BA took a shower and got dressed. It is now getting the lead out and going back to work. No more staying out late on school nights--we got planes to deliver!
- sierramp: $BA has partnered with Reno, NV based company Aerion on the AS2 supersonic biz jet and has made a significant investment in Aerion. Aerion's board had a major shake up with billionaire backer and now former chairman Robert Bass leaving and Boeing now holding two seats.
- bRobert: $MELI . Consolidation . Pb from top of range. Waiting to see next green candle. Zoom out to the WEEKLY . A bullish resolution to this pattern will lead to a HUGE move (similar to $BA) . $500 will be in the conversation . 50% move . Not straight up .
- bRobert: $AAPL . Money is not straying far from the apple tree or other newly loved $FB . $BA .$PANW $CRM . Several others . Friend one of them on pb/bounces .
- debeers: @bRobert $AAPL $FB $BA $PANW $CRM -do you kniw anything about the new head of sales for $AAPL? I couldn't find all that much and what i did find was very complimentary.. You don't pay someone 26 million bucks to do a s--tty job
- debeers: $BA$BOOT/$RH/$SOXL/$NKE-/$RACE-pretty much ok. $BEAT not so much.LONG ALL Replaced $HD with $SOXL which i absolutely hated to do With 10 mins to go, in addition to our wonderful military heroes, there is an additional meaning to boots on the ground. $BOOT up over 8.90% today.
- debeers: $BA-as it makes a new alltime high it occurs to me that @petros is my lucky charm!
- PRK: @bRobert $AAPL $FB $BA $PANW $CRM $AAPL goes ex div. on the 8th.
baronp0329: @debeers $AAPL $FB $BA $PANW $CRM
Debeers, here's a zerohedge article on the new Apple Retail Head, Deirdre O’Brien.
"We are encouraged that a core Apple insider took over the reigns at this juncture," said Dan Ives, an analyst at ...
- bRobert: @PRK $AAPL $FB $BA $PANW $CRM Hope it dips. Many will be there to catch it
- debeers: $BA-robotic assists to workers (NOT replacing workers) has dramatically amped up production. Boeing gets paid in US Dollars. Very important--only 1 of 2 that does so you never have to worry about currency devaluation. Should open above 400 for an alltime high. Boeing gets 90% of its revenue on delivery, not order so this was always the missing piece. And remember--for every plane you are looking at an 18-20 year service contract. The gift that keeps on giving.
- grcjr: $BA new all time high. Some profit taking. Watching.
- grcjr: $BA new new all time high. Appears to be gaining buyers.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA -yes & caught an upgrade today.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - I see a "Coverage reiterated ... Outperform" by Bernstein. What is more exciting to me are reports Boeing is taking steps to increase their 737 production. Chart today just looks strong.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA -try getting up an hour earlier. LOL. still- a boot on the ground
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - From last evening and confirmed in my review an hour before the open this morning, this was on my "day trade" list for today. I added to my option position at the open. I've taken some profits since then. Regards.
- bRobert: $SPR This is one of my favorite $BA coat tail trades $100 long term
- Spotdog: @bRobert $SPR $BA Right behind you
- bRobert: $BA WEEKLY measured move $420 - $430 - $460 Long calls I've been waiting for a solid WEEKLY breakout for a while Add on pb/bounces
- issues: @bRobert $SPR $BA Needs a rest before going to $100.
- bRobert: $SPR $BA going vertical. Partials soon. Trading around a core.
- bRobert: $BA the 5d chart had a c&h like pattern with a measured move target $408 $382 cup bottom $395 handle The extra $2 to $410 was a bonus for finding Waldo. . I am holding $BA long term but trade a bit around a core. $BA was not at a great long term buy point but with an intraday chart you can bang out a short term trade with good risk management. I was pleasantly surprised that the stock didn't hesitate crossing $400 . No selling pressure to speak of.
- debeers: $BA from the WSJ- Jan. 31, 2019 5:24 p.m. ET BERLIN—Germany is considering purchasing 45 Boeing Co.-made F/A-18 warplanes for its air force, German government officials said Thursday, in what would be a win for the Trump administration but a surprise blow to Boeing rival Lockheed Martin Corp. Lockheed Martin, which makes the more advanced F-35 jet, had hoped to clinch the German order and the U.S. had lobbied for Berlin to purchase the airplane. But German officials said the Boeing-made F/A-18 was more cost-efficient. ...
- indigo1948: @debeers $BA - the good news continues. Just a fabulous company for the long term Investor.
- DrScience: $BA new 52-week high. You know what they say about stocks making 52-week highs...
- bRobert: @DrScience $BA they use a lot of cannabis?
- DrScience: @bRobert $BA Nope! That's a 420 high you can sleep off... different animal.
- bRobert: $spr. $ba pin action. Heading to $100 $hon. + . Long both
- bRobert: @DrScience $BA Very high upside on a Weekly view and long consolidation
- debeers: $BA@petros---petros what do you know about the new exoskeletons with which Boeing is equipping mechanics to reduce fatigue so that they can knock out more 737's? thanks, petros
- petros06: @debeers $BA I haven't seen anything here in Everett. The 737s are built in Renton, about 30 minutes south of Everett. The bigger planes are built here, 747, 767, 777 and the 787. Also we got about 10" of snow here today. Not very common. I'd guess about 25% of workers here today.
- debeers: @petros06 $BA -thanks so much for all of your input.Very much appreciated. No substitute for "boots on the ground."
- grcjr: $AAPL $BA $NVDA - appear to be moving up a bit more. At or close to high of day. All were good 59 minute trades. Something to watch for.
- debeers: $BA-British airways is trying to play Airbus & Boeing to lower prices for the aircraft it knows it will need in the next 5 years. It won't work. Never does.
- bRobert: $SPR . $95+ .......$100 . target. Long. Will add on pb/bounces. Aerospace bull market. $BA $HON . $UTX . others
- debeers: $BA-NH hit this am. Come fly with me. The best is yet to be. 450-470 target.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA first class.
- debeers: @bRobert $BA -as are you
- bRobert: @bsafriet $PANW I think there is more potential for upside in a market friendly environment. The easiest money has been made, but it could easily run up another $20+ .consolidate a bit and go even higher. Look at the WEEKLY . Nice MACD cross. The stock has essentially gone sidewaysI for 10 months. Not too dissimilar from $BA. Once it gets to cruising altitude $240, It could level off a bit and resume the 45 degree rising trajectory it displayed in 2018. The business is sound with excellent earnings/revenue growth.
- CraigReynolds: @debeers $BA $LMT $NOC $GD Do you follow $DFEN? Made a small amount when it moved yesterday. Most of those issues are above my pay grade. Love the area.
- debeers: @CraigReynolds $BA $LMT $NOC $GD $DFEN @CraigReynolds-read the above, 'kay?
- debeers: $BA-Cowen gives eps upgrade to 475. There is only 1 i follow for Boeing--Spingarn of CS. When he comes out with it, you'll get it.
debeers: $BA vs $LMT/$NOC/$GD--Aerospace stocks- looked at ALL of the majors last night. I found 4 things of which i believe you should be made aware:
1.GD, LMT, NOC all have sub par results
2.All of the above except for 1 do not have a sufficient amount of ...
$BA surged after earnings, with a 6.25% gain to $387.72. Credit Suisse reiterated its Outperform rating and raised its price target to $440 from $434, and it noted that the company is firing on all turbines. Boeing’s prior consensus target was ...
- bRobert: $SPR . Looking for pb/bounces to add to this benefactor of $BA bull run. Reports 2/1. $HON . reports 2/1 $BA . Consolidation in order. Will selectively add in the future . $420+ weekly target 1 . MUCH higher long term . One year of sideways action sets the stage for the base jump.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA But are you happy? Should boost my stake in $DFEN 11% BA. Also long $BA via calls. $BA $430 Weekly target . Good head start.
- bRobert: @debeers They can't afford to cancel a single jet. Would hinder their 2025 agenda. Many waiting in line to get one. Like a sold out concert, $BA can scalp a ticket in a heart beat. The trade worry backdrop was a good excuse to buy more $BA. . An eventual WEEKLY breakout after very long consolidation will be a potent move.
- bRobert: $DFEN Should be a good offense again today $BA 11% of ETF $LMT + $RTN $NOC report next. Long
- debeers: $BA-BEAT THE DRUM !!! LONG FORM:Achieved strong 13% annual year-over-year revenue growth Captured new and follow-on business; well positioned for the future – Awarded contract to modernize 17 H-47 Chinooks for Spain – Awarded contract for second KC-46 Tanker to Japan – Unveiled the Joint Multi-Role SB>1 DEFIANTTM helicopter for the U.S. Army – Won contract to provide tactical satellite communications for the U.S. Air Force Executed balanced portfolio – Completed first delivery of KC-46 Tanker to U.S. Air Force in January 2019 – Supported successful test for U.S. Air Force’s Minuteman III Orders valued at $5B in 4Q18 and $36B in 2018; Backlog of $57 -5.48/share --90 cents over estimate. Revs. 28.3B estimate was 26.9B. Over 100 basis points. SHORT FORMLong cycle stock with a 7 year backlog for planes, 5 year backlog for defense. .CHERRY ON TOP: All the service contracts for 20 years for each and every plane
- bigbartabs: @debeers $BA ... Congrats! You have been all over this. Way to go!
- debeers: @bigbartabs $BA -thanks but not only my doing here. If you follow the stock, you should have also seen that SMM has "boots on the ground" who work for Boeing. Cannot hope to do better than our 2 and bRobert-
- bigbartabs: @bRobert @debeers $BA ... like a sold out concert... maybe they should start scalping airliners out in front of the airline's corporate headquarters.
- debeers: @bigbartabs $BA -Everything they got.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $BA I have friends that scalp their place on a Ferrari order list for $30k Should be a higher commission for a 777X 20% x $425 milliom = $85 million Put it on the AMEX and get points
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $BA ... scalping their place... I wonder if Bezos has two 777's scalped? One for he, and one for the misses for a divorce gift.
- bRobert: @debeers You're pretty perky this morning. $BA beat better than espresso.
- petros06: @debeers $BA right there with you. My 401k is happy today and I did a Dan no no. Bought shares yesterday in my investment account. I haven't completed my research yet but I'm wondering how many times in the last 10 quarters has Boeing beat earnings and revenue. I'm guessing almost all.
- bRobert: $BA profit taking at top of range. Expected. Looking for pb/bounce to add
- petros06: @bRobert $BA conference call begins at 10:30 eastern
|Stock Price||$USD 347.93|
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.Request Video of BA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 24th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 42.57 25.04%
- $USD 37.97 14.94%
- $USD 243.63 11.64%
- $USD 21.45 -11.44%
- $USD 87.07 -11.33%
- $USD 48.70 -10.83%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!