Revolve Group Inc. Class A (NYSE:RVLV)
Old Forum Content for RVLVMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- shoredriver: $RVLV....watching.....maybe.......meh ,not on a Friday......
- lostsheep: $RVLV couldn't resist took a small position in this ipo this morning. looking for a move above yesterdays high of 38.94 to add
- lostsheep: $RVLV this is under accumulation today
- champ: $RVLV @ $39.50...still working.
- champ: $RVLV...HOD, mostly green volume.
- spmeyers: @champ $RVLV got in friday, added today
- gmj: $RVLV nice move today profit takers coming in, sold 1/2 pos @40:45
- champ: $RVLV...down -$1.00.....traders took profits off, now we will see if this move starts again.
- champ: $CRWD $RVLV $EPAM....took profits on these trading positions, 1/2 around HOD and the other 1/2 going into the close. Professional traders are all back at work, traders ran these positions up way too fast and others followed, but they just couldn't hang onto their gains. However $EPAM, still looks positive....and I'm swinging small size on this one, back down to a better swing size.
- champ: $RVLV, trying to move-up... on nice volume, still holding, this is not about now, it is about what is going to happen...IPO, hope-trade.
- champ: $RVLV...HOD...up around 10%...a dancer, ...8-upgrades.
- geotheo: @champ $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday Ratings and targets: Merrill Lynch initiated the stock with a Neutral rating. Jefferies started it with a Buy rating and a $69 price target. Morgan Stanley initiated it with an Overweight rating and a $39 target. Raymond James initiated it with at Outperform with a $40 price target. Barclays started coverage at Equal Weight with a $32 price target. Cowen started it with an Outperform rating and a $42 target price. Guggenheim initiated it with a Buy rating and a $50 target price.
- champ: @geotheo $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday------ Plus these.... $CS, with Outperform ...target $40 and William Blair, outperform, no target.
- champ: $RVLV @ $35.40 --- #Stock-Idea --- New IPO, on 6/7, read up on this stock, take a look ....a huge #On-Line-Retail apparel company. Offers over 45,000 apparel products, fashion, footwear-shoes, beauty style products, more than $ULTA and accessories. For Men and Women, also active wear, you name it, they sell it. 9 - Upgrades today, with targets ranging from $39 - $50. #Holiday stock, for 2019, for sure. This could be entry, around this level, we will know if that is right, soon, maybe within the next few days or so. Expect zig-zags.....IPO high, was $48.36, on 6/18. Investment position, see all the big names, that upgraded this stock....and their reasons why.
- mopick: @champ $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday, awfully expensive @ 80 x earnings. Interesting company in this fickle space.
- champ: @mopick $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday ---- Yes, watch this stock idea, for entry. All of these upgrades, are guessing that this stock is going higher, take a look. Watch and wait for entry....size is also important...this is a new dancer, don't know all the dance moves Yet....
- mopick: @champ $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday, yes, been hanging around the past week at this level. Looks like it's headed higher. Might just take a nibble. Low of $32 during the past ten days seems to be support, albeit, almost 10% lower than presently.
- champ: @mopick $RVLV $ULTA #Stock-Idea #On-Line-Retail #Holiday --- Small, I don't really trust anything, at this market level. LOL
- Herb: Rev Shark's $RVLV kicked in.
- Herb: $RVLV Rev Shark stock of the week. Our Stock of the Week is Revolve Group (RVLV). RVLV calls itself a "‘next-generation fashion retailer." It curates fashion using "influencers" and also has its own brands. Its active cus ...
- Henry: $RVLV 2nd day trading for this IPO, Citron positive https://citronresearch.com/how-revolve-group-rvlv-is-introducing-wall-street-to-fashtech/
- issues: @Henry $RVLV did you buy any? Stops?
|Stock Price||$USD 17.17|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 5th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 5.65 68.43%
- $USD 241.97 32.19%
- $USD 15.05 31.71%
- $USD 4.49 -35.76%
- $USD 6.69 -32.94%
- $USD 19.57 -29.94%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!