Anaplan Inc. (NYSE:PLAN)
Old Forum Content for PLANMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
5. $PLAN – starting to tighten up at 50-day MA.
- Herb: Some decent-acting IPOs: $CRWD $LK $TPTX $PSN $ARVN $ZS $PINS $HHR $PLAN $ZM $GO $GH
- HGIGuy: $PLAN $WORK being bought.
- Crodmm: $PLAN long from $47.70, looking for a pullback to add to long term hold. Thoughts on today as that opportunity?
- Herb: Some good-acting recent IPO's: $CRWD $PLMR $LK $HHR $ARVN $PLAN $ZS $PSN $GO $YETI
6. $PLAN – Bridget’s stock from $31. Still going. Trailing stop along 20-day moving average.
7. $WDAY – removed from the list to make room for others. Gone…but not forgotten! Good entry here, with a stop bel ...
$PLAN – Bridget’s stock still smoking.
$AUDC – wait for sign of support before doing anything. Breakout would be above $17. Alert $17
$MRCY – consider this on a pullback.
$OMCL – good lesson here. Accounting issues? ...
- Ringo: $PLAN - Can anyone please tell me what is the RS for this stock. I don't have marketsmith. The stock not coming down. Thinking of getting in.
- Herb: @Ringo $PLAN Looks like 99
- Ringo: $PLAN - thx, to be discipline I think I need to wait for a pull back
- Rjeletrik: @Ringo $PLAN RS is 99
- JJJ: @rachel $SPX $DJI $NDX $OMCL $TWLO $CYBR $MIME $ATUS $AMZN $AUDC $BYND $CRWD $PLAN thank you for your concise review/updates. perfect.
- Herb: Best-acting ipo's: $TUFN $TW $AXNX $ARVN $RTLR $IPO $TPTX $PLAN $GO $PLMR $PSN
- rachel: DAN'S STRATEGY SESSION NOTES 071019 COTD: Tesla bulls have the ball. $SPX – don’t fight the trend. $DJI – 27,000 top $NDX – breaking out. Growth Stocks: $OMCL – started a position? Stop goes below 50-day MA $TWLO – how are you trading this? $CYBR – back where it belongs. $MIME – breakout $ATUS – Morning session stock. $AMZN – due for a rest. $AUDC – breakout and reverse. Needs to reset $BYND – starting to move again. $CRWD – morning session stock. $PLAN – still going. Can’t buy here, but you should still be holding.
- Amykris: $Plan has been an awesome stock for my account. @bridget brought this to our attention at the 38-40 level. @dan this should be a candidate for the growth list, especially if you get a pullback to the 50 range. Great job Bridget and thank you SMM/OMM
- rsh1cpa: @DAN #TRADING - How about $PLAN?
- DAN: @rsh1cpa $PLAN #TRADING Hi rsh1cpa. Plan is a great stock. Made a little move intraday. As a longer term stock, I think it has a lot of potential. Trading above $50, but inside yesterday's range. So today is a "consolidation" day. But it sure looks to me like it's likely to move higher. Thanks! Dan
14. $PLAN – still going. Use trailing stops.
15. $EDU – Alert $93.10
16. $ECL – time to buy this? Rob, you’re right…nervous to buy on such a steep drop. That’s big selling. But watch how 50-day MA holds up an ...
17. $PLAN – up a lot since January breakout. Stops should be staggered and protecting profits.
18. $VOYA – Alert $55.70
19. $PAYS – watch this test of $10 for potential buy. Growth stock. Very attractive.
20. $BA – squeezi ...
$PLAN – Still going…but prone to reversal at any time..
$CELG – tightening up. Best buy would be at 50-day MA. High base (relative to 200-day moving average), so a breakout from here might work, but have modest expectations.
- stairm01: $PLAN Breakout today on volume. I mentioned this yesterday in a post that it was going to close at an all time high. Up 6% today. Long stock.
- rachel: STRATEGY SESSION NOTES 060619 COTD: $GME?? Third day is the charm? $SPX – nice action today, on a very negative news flow $DJI – Day 3. $DJT – stalling at 10200. $NDX – solid move back to test the neckline. “Throwback” move. $GOOGL -- stabilizing $AMZN – pushing higher through 200-day MA. $PLAN – breakout today on volume. Stop below $44. $AYX – strong move today. A bit late, but buyable here, with a stop below $84. Long term holding stocks: $TTD – lesson learned here. $IIPR – hoping to get a pullback for better entry. $WDAY – back above 200-day MA $PAYC – new addition. $TWLO – still working. Stop below $120 $NOW – stop at $245 $TNDM – still squeezing. Base is starting to tighten. Stop below $64. $OLLI – earnings tonight.
- stairm01: $PLAN Nearing an all time high. EVERYBODY IS A WINNER!. Today could be a new all time closing. Long stock.
- stairm01: $PLAN Breaking out of a long consolidation on high volume this morning. No position.
- Amykris: $PLAN is moving and was able to use VWAP to get in long stock
- DAN: $PLAN -- nice breakout today. This is a stock that @Bridget first brought to my attention several months ago.
$PLAN – earnings pop this morning. Should be taking some profits.
$MDB – earnings next Wednesday. TBL is $150.
- scottrades: $PLAN Nice base of support.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $PLAN Anaplan Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=PLAN&clip=111485
$PLAN – IPO...has a month to go before earnings. Alert $40
$MITK – squeezing. Earnings tomorrow.
$KL – could get an early start on this if it closes ABOVE the 50-day MA. Alert $33.10
$WB – pullback to key inflection point. ...
$PLAN – bearish wedge.
$LHCG – 59-minute trade this morning...to pivot point.
$AMED – oversold. Due for recovery.
$CNC – use close of $47 as reference. “snap back rally. Look for a couple of bucks.” S ...
- Cokeman1959: $PLAN Dropping like a rock for the 2nd day, havent found any news yet.
- Cokeman1959: @Cokeman1959 $PLAN stopped out.....
- champ: $PLAN...the news on this stock and all the stocks in this #Software-sector...all of these stocks are under considerable amounts of pressure...this is called a #sector-turn. ......This is #Day-6, on this turn off the ATH...this is also a called #failed-breakout. .......Forum members, need to asked the right questions, so others can help them save profits or to only take small losses. ......I'm sorry to say, that this was a turn, off of a triple top, IMO. This stock dropped and there was more than one reason why.... ...... the chart is also another reason, that is clearly telling holders to sell.
$PLAN – toppy? Yes. This hit a sell signal with high volume breakdown.
$CAT – still at resistance. About to cross moving averages.
$URI – why are you looking at this?
- norcal98: $PLAN - Anybody doing anything with this? Did a search and seems there was a little interest with what seems like a failed breakout from what I'm reading. Had about 4 down days in a row and yesterday was an open green bar. Where would be the buy signal? 41.75?
- sierramp: $PLAN Breakout.
- grcjr: @sierramp $PLAN - yup. Added.
- sierramp: @grcjr $PLAN Good move, this was my first time in.
- sierramp: @grcjr $PLAN Thanks, I am very risk averse and use very tight stops. If I'm shaken out I will watch for another entry. If it turns out today's move is a new top-of-the-range then I'll get back in at the bottom-of-the-range if that becomes the new reality.
- grcjr: @sierramp $PLAN - I'm watching for a breakout to yet another all time high. Can it stay above $41.76?
- sierramp: @grcjr $PLAN You nailed it. My stop was hit. Will be watching for better entry.
- grcjr: @sierramp $PLAN - watch this one before diving in. The bid/ask spread is pretty wide and the volume is very low. Down the past several minutes. It may take a couple tries before it is clear whether a break out or fake out. My add was small.
DAN: I will be sending out today's Strategy Session prior to market close. Some of the ideas/stocks mentioned in the video might be of interest to you today, so here are a few that I'll be discussing:
$GLD -- Gold is strong and likely to move higher as ...
$PLAN -- This IPO is pretty strong. Looking like it's ready to move higher.
$MITK -- the expansion from a volatility squeeze continues.
$POST - covered this last week. $110 is resistance. Overbought now, but has good momentum. Would not buy here ...
9. $PLAN – still going. Stop below $36.
10. $LFVN -- $14.70 buy point/ALERT.
11. $ULTA – could be a breakaway gap. I just can’t buy here…but if I held, I would hold it and use a stop.
12. $ADBE – No more Pho ...
- Geewhiz: @bridget $PLAN Closed out remainder of this IPO trade. 16% profits in five weeks. Stays on my watchlist. Thank you for your diligence.
$PLAN – watch this. Low probability new buy now...but watch it. It’s an IPO.
$LULU – place “buy stop” (Alert) at $159.
$MFGP – early entry. Big sales/EPS growth. Software company. Serves 98 of Fortune 100 compa ...
- geotheo: $PLAN Thoughts on $PLAN. Looks a gap and crap. Picking a stop at $36.50. No reason other than that's all I'd like to give back.
- traderbren: @geotheo $PLAN - I would take it off the table. You can always re-enter after it settles back. Way outside the 2BB. Bank it, and set alerts on the downside so you can keep it on your radar to play again.
15. $PLAN – take profits here.
$PLAN – still going
$LEN – breakout above 200-day MA holding. Stop below $46.
$PHM – Alert $28.70
- JJJ: $plan DAN .... is dan still in this? i havent seen anything new on it
- traderbren: @JJJ $plan - hey JJJ - just fyi - On occasion, Dan will make mention of some trades he puts on...but don't mistake that for "trade along with Dan" as he places stops so he can focus on other things during the day. Please make sure you set stops in the event the stock or market decided to turn tail. Dan will likely inform the SMM gang if he's out of a position during a Strategy Session, so stay tuned.
- JJJ: @traderbren $plan THX
- traderbren: $PLAN - looking good. Long. New high.
- DAN: Stocks I have positions in -- and there are a lot of them. $EDU $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FOXF $HLF $JD $LULU $NOW $PLAN $SHSP (thinly traded. I bought this breakout...but it's not working right now. I'm in...but I'm probably going to lose money on it), $TEAM $TTD $YY $ZS. I typically don't have that many stocks in my trading account, but they're all in there for various reasons -- some are just for emotional balance (i.e., I think they're going higher and I don't want to be sitting on the sidelines when they do, muttering "woulda, coulda, shoulda." So I have positions that are small, but enough to keep me interested. (They all have stops on them). --Dan
- michaelH: $plan anyone still following this? Chart looks good, every one's a winner!
7. $PLAN – IPO breakout above $31. Added today on $32 breakout.
8. $AMZN v. WING – Member asks, “Why avoid the former, and buy the latter?”
9. $DATA – this is why we don’t hold over earnings. It IS on the GSL...w ...
- Cokeman1959: @michaelH $plan caught my eye again after a few days off. I set an alert for $32 which triggerred today, but by the time I saw it, stock was almost $33. Back down closer to that alert level, so I’ll see what it does in the morning, and I may dip my toe in the water.
- traderbren: $PLAN - looking good here. Long from lower level.
- traderbren: $PLAN - keep an eye on $PLAN as it will likely move to new high. Long.
- Cokeman1959: $PLAN - Shout out to Bridget on this one. Looking like a text book cup and handle to this point.
- CraigReynolds: @Cokeman1959 $PLAN Down 2 days. Will it go up from here, it might. Only 10+% institutions own. Could be a start, no volume to say today. Volume increase could be nice if I'm reading it correctly. Heard Dan say something about it giving credit but had no idea what was happening. Watching and thanks for posting. This could be a nice trade.
- TeslaCoil: @Bridget $Plan would you buy $Plan with this pull back?
$PLAN – from Forum (Bridget) Alert $32
- grcjr: $PLAN (IPO) moving up today. About a buck from setting a new all time closing high.
- numbers: $ACA - ATH - this morning they announced new option listing - would that cause this stock to run up 12% $TWST - ATH - sold earlier today $LTHM - paused for today Watching $SMPL $PLAN $ESTC
|Stock Price||$USD 46.95|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 21st, 2019 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- November 26th, 2019 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 10.86 36.49%
- $USD 14.53 36.27%
- $USD 30.92 30.90%
- $USD 7.34 -27.26%
- $USD 40.73 -18.32%
- $USD 7.94 -13.09%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!