Vail Resorts Inc. (NYSE:MTN)
Old Forum Content for MTNMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $BA/$BOOT/$BURL/$CRM/$EA/$GOOS/$MTN/$LULU-Winter in the Northeast is going to be wet and cold. $GOOS is not a value play. Its a common sense one. (Just like my kid_).Gwenzee--looks like your j hook to me on the GOOS. Also, bought $ANF at a tad less than 21. i just forgot about it.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE Thanks for the posts. :-)
- debeers: $BA/$CAT/$MA/$MTN/$NKE-All those who are foolish enough to believe that American multinationals will be hurt by the tariff "war" that everyone is ginning up, raise your hand. Want proof? Boeing is now over 361 and Nike is at 85. Grow up! Move on.Want furthur proof? AAPL will rise or fall by its own products, not on whatChina does or doesn't do. I believe that this will be resolved BEFORE the midterms and both sides will say that they are "thrilled " with the progress. Just you wait. This is a penis war, not a trade war.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE -you're welcome.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE BRAVO! The charts don't lie
- Pcdentist: @debeers $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE “A Penus War “ PW
- debeers: @Pcdentist $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE --See? that's why you are "pc" dentist. PC probably stands for politically correct ---LOL!
- mradams0621: @debeers $BA $CAT $MA $MTN $NKE come on, quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel!
- debeers: $BA/$BOOT/$MTN/$STLD- Lots of businesses are good and folks might be starting to realize that. $BA actually had to call folks out of retirement to help with backlog ntil they can hire more folks. This is what you call a high class problem as the $BA orders hugely outstripped the Airbus ones.
- debeers: $BA/$BOOT/$CAT/$MTN/$STLD/$SPLK- Re: $BA, there are probably only a handful of us that believed in the stock. Patience will be rewarded. Some of us are old enough to remember the film where Tom Cruise is a sports agent and he says to the team that wants his client, "show me the money!." Every single one of the above has cash flow. Each has superior management to others in its class in my opinion. Charts do not cause performance, charts confirm performance.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BOOT $CAT $MTN $STLD $SPLK I agree with you 100% on $BA. Patience will be richly rewarded. I will be very overweight at the right time. Charts chronicle the movements of buyers and sellers. As much as we would prefer otherwise, they often don't reflect the underlying performance of the business.. The stock and company are not the same. You can lose your shirt hold a failing stock in a good company. There are many forces at work. Sometimes a bearish chart develops for unclear reasons, and triggers trading activity that amplifies the move down. Mentally satisfying to own stock in a company with with a thriving business that prints new highs and resides in the high upper right corner. Doesn't always work that way Screaming bargains are created or we finally understand how the market got it right when all the cards are revealed.
- debeers: $MTN-According to the Farmers Almanac its going to be a "teeth chattering" cold one with plenty of snow. NO WAIL ON THE VAIL who now owns Snow Mountain.
- Geewhiz: @debeers $MTN Thank you for keeping my investing cool. Have been in this since $215 and writing and rolling calls against it most of the way up. Ready to roll the $300 calls soon.
- debeers: @Geewhiz $MTN -YAY you!!!
- debeers: $AAP,$BA,$BOOT,,$CAT,$CE,$EXAS,$MTN,$SPLK,$STLD,$TNDM-LONGS ALL. I want to get the following(which I sold into strength, on a really bad day: LULU at 150, JWN down a couple more.) Will be in on earnings on both.
- debeers: $MTN-So today, having missed the boat entirely on Vail Resorts, Macquarie decides it should be capped at 300 bucks at the very time Epic is scouting for a professional to scour the mountain landscape for even more properties. Idiocy on parade.
- debeers: $MTN- All time high and nary a snowflake in sight. Doesn't matter. Every time it acquires new properties, its earnings go up. No reason for this to be on the growth stock list: its only up 42% year to date. Just crossed 300. Reports 9/28.
- debeers: $MTN-Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow..........at least you follow every rainbow to 320.
- shoredriver: @debeers $MTN $AMD never made it either on the GSL...to the best of my knowledge....and it is like up only 170% ytd....lol........oh yeah...too well known.....
- debeers: $MTN-NEWBIE ALERT-There is a stock in Nigeria that has been accused (yet again) of not properly disbursing divvies. Vail Reorts has nothing to do with that stock. As you would imagine, a ski resort leisure stock has nothing to do with Nigeria.Bloomb ...
- debeers: $MTN-Eidelweiss had nothing on my leisure baby. Reports in a month by which time the price will be 320. Don't believe me?? Check the call spreads.FYI.
- debeers: $ADM/$ALSN/$BA/$BOOT/$CAT/$MTN/$NKE/$STLD/$ZBRA-If you choose the best of class, eventually you'll be ok. Like $ALSN a lot here in this market for this economy where used cars are selling better than new cars. $NKE & $BOOT are both shoe ins for top 10% of all retail stocks.
- debeers: $DXCM - This device is a measuring device for type 1 and type 2 AIC levels. I own more of $DXCM because the type 2 diabetics outnumber the type 1's by a 9 to one margin and since $TNDM decided $DXCM was their preferred partner, I want to have both. I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough for you. Hope this post does it. $ADM from 49.75 $BA from 331 in congestion (with a permission slip from Woodman). $BOOT- from 22. That's where the insti's got it so i bough there as well.(target 34). $MTN-from 156 $ZBRA-from 142- It IS a horse of a different color. $CAT from 135 because $DE didn't deserve its schmeiss and $CAT better than that one.
- Motorman: @debeers $MTN Yes, that is a very good point. Appreciate your thought provoking posts.
- debeers: Chinese stocks versus Vail resorts-The main ones traded and recommended here in SMM are now down 25% for the year. Imagine how much they'd be down if you could actually see their books. Yikes!! $MTN-=on a day where the NYSE is down 291 points, Vail Resorts is actually green. Does that freak you out? its a 290.28 stock.
- debeers: @bRobert $BOOT,$MTN my kick ass country trade is rockin' in a tough day as is, surprisingly, $MTN. Think we get another 20% up by Black Friday and then its gonna be a country Christmas.
- debeers: $BOOT/$DXCM/$MTN/$MOV/$ZBRA/ and Oh My Gosh $AMZN down a buck? hahahah
- debeers: $MTN-Yup Cali is a fireball. Vail Resorts, Inc. is a holding company. The Company operates through three segments: Mountain, Lodging and Real Estate. Its Mountain segment operates over 10 mountain resort properties and approximately three urban ski a ...
- Geewhiz: @debeers $MTN Been a very good employee that I borrowed from you. I did sell a 290 call last week (8/17's) and may end up giving up my position this great stock. Thank you for the effort you put in for all us mentor members.
- justinp: $MTN Bouncing at the 50 day SMA. Sideways base since early June.
- Geewhiz: $MTN @deBeers Volume low but decline steep today. Been in since $210. Am I on thin ice? No news in the blogosphere or at Schwab. Time to paraglide out or pick up a few more shares? If economy stays sound a lot more discretionary dollars for people to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Spotdog: @debeers $AMZN $BA $HAE $CTAS $MTN $GWW $MOV $MCD $AAPL $FB $TSLA $GOOG GEE. You forgot to mention my two favs, $ENPH and $TNDM up 246% and 824% respectively.
- debeers: @Spotdog $AMZN $BA $HAE $CTAS $MTN $GWW $MOV $MCD $AAPL $FB $TSLA $GOOG $ENPH $TNDM --Tandem has done really well. I mentioned HAE only because its a no drama mama stock. Lower left to upper right
- Spotdog: @debeers $AMZN $BA $HAE $CTAS $MTN $GWW $MOV $MCD $AAPL $FB $TSLA $GOOG $ENPH $TNDM As my wife says, "Green is good"
- debeers: @Spotdog $AMZN $BA $HAE $CTAS $MTN $GWW $MOV $MCD $AAPL $FB $TSLA $GOOG $ENPH $TNDM -You do realize how lucky you are to be married to her I hope.
debeers: $AMZN/$BA/$BOOT/$HAE/$CTAS/$MTN /$GWW/$MOV/ $TIF-Longs all
Hold positions in the former set, not the latter set
I am officially calling this my morning rant and it goes this way.
I would particularly like answ ...
- debeers: $BOOT/$GWW/$HAE/$MOV-working all.ALL UP Bought GWW for their earnings and am staying with it after the call. Upgrades on this one(GWW) from every analyst who has thus far checked in. $AMZN/$BA/$MTN/$LULU not working today but staying with them. Will get back to you asap as time permits.
- debeers: Goldman note today- apparel will be largely unaffected.Shoes unaffected. i think if you stick to the higher end you should be ok. $AMZN/$BA/$BOOT/$HAE/$LULU/$MOV-rebought/$MTN/$NKE (added)/---will buy $PVH tomorrow. $DXCM-want a better price.
- JBed: @debeers $AMZN $BA $BOOT $HAE $LULU $MOV $MTN $NKE $PVH $DXCM Also, on the cheaper side, $SKX is breaking to the upside after a loooong consolidation. $FOSL is also moving up. I'm also in $LULU, at your earlier suggestion. Long calls.
- debeers: @JBed $AMZN $BA $BOOT $HAE $LULU $MOV $MTN $NKE $PVH $DXCM $SKX $FOSL -Don't care for the SKS. I want a competitive edge on shoes which Nike gives you. Movado is justified because its the highest margin, highest priced fashion watch i could find andif you look at the BOD, it has the sharpest directors on the planet. The cherry on top is that its next to impossible to borrow the stock.
- debeers: $BA-Day 1 of Farnborough- So far here's what's come in : GOL order for 30 737 Max's, Goshawk 20 737's, NEW service orders so far 2.1B $AMZN-so far up another 15 bucks or so $NKE-beloved still Retail on case by case. No politics relevant to Prime Day, sneaks, select bio stocks, or anything else.. Have you noticed that not 1 gamer cares about politics? $ATVI-down today and comfortably above the 8 day. $MTN- resort goers in the summer and skiiers in the winter couldn't give a damn about trading partners. Neither do the cowboys ($BOOT).
debeers: $MTN-Why its a great investment-LONG FORM
In 2016, Vail Resorts acquired Whistler Blackcomb Holdings in a deal worth $1.4 billion. The deal diversified Vail's list of resorts, but it also gave the company a new way to guarantee revenue and expand mar ...
- debeers: $MTN-All time highs. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow to the 320 target dream (and that's providing that they don't buy another ski venue).
- mikeo561: @debeers $MTN -- Rhyming? On Friday the 13th? Pa-sha! ;-)
- debeers: @mikeo561 $MTN Its a left-handed witch thing......sorry, i was never stupidstitious........have a great weekend, Mike
- mikeo561: @debeers $MTN -- Ha! Luv it. Thx.
- debeers: @Forexpro $DXCM $EXAS $LULU $WTW $TIF $CNC #E-MiniFutures -today dismissive waves are focused on $NKE, $BOOT, $MTN, As $RACE, and Nordy's :$JWN- as well as $AMZN, $BA--Nordy's is fed up with analyst meetings, oversight, etc and the fam wants it back and, as far as I'm concerned, I've contributed to them for years and they can damn well pay up if they want my stock. $BOOT bought Tinsdales without 1 red cent of debt out of their cash hoard. That's what cowboys (backed by JPM) do. Have the best weekend. Did you see Mookie last night??? They must be crazed........
- Reif99: @debeers $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE I have diagonals on $CRM and $AMZN, and they've gone so far so fast the deltas are actually negative. Gonna see if we get a pull back tomorrow, or else I have to buy back options (or at least roll them) at ATH's.
- debeers: @Reif99 $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE ---We have a nice precipitating event for $AMZN--Prime Day. I didn't say to buy it here. I say I own it (from 753) and always own into Amazon Prime day.
- Tangojoy: @debeers $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE- I have AMZN at $757! Glad to have a fellow "patient" investor. The only way I make money is buy and hold. Believe me, it works!!
debeers: $AMZN/$ATVI/$BA/$CRM/$HAE/$MA/$MTN/$NKE/$RACE-LONGS all.
$AMZN Today some nut job analyst increased their target by 20%,
I am probably also a little wacko on this one but who can argue with their success?Added more members on prime days than any oth ...
- cmaxwel1: @debeers $BA $DXCM $EXAS $LULU $MTN $NFLX $WTW $TIF ($BA), I am waiting to add more. Not yet.
$MTN-Epic Pass Now with Veterans and more properties than last year. Renewal rate no longer just dependent on prior year snow.
$NFLX-cheaper than movies and absorbing any increases flawlessly
$WTW- food/meetings or web and now global. Enrollment in ...
debeers: $MTN-LONG FORM
BROOMFIELD, Colo., June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN) announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Rob Katz has exercised stock appreciation rights (SARs) that were expiring over the next two years and ...
- woodman: @debeers $MTN - Congrats, debeers. Nice job.
- debeers: @woodman $MTN -thanks
- debeers: $ZUMZ-Cashed $MTN up 16.50 and figured hmmmm...""let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" . AMC ZUMZ reported and cashed this am up 15.56% 31.20. i wasn't able to listen to their conference call because I had a Kunta Kinte appointment to go back to my roots (stylist).You gotta experience "experience" stocks. Just imagine if i actually knew what i was doing. NO PHARMA for this girl. I wanted to get an Alzeimer's drug stock once, but wouldn't you know, I forgot??
- debeers: $AAPL-vs $MTN/$RACE-@Henry. Well, i always thought that if there was more than one or 2 companies that do the same thing, I'd rather not. I owned $AAPL when it started because no one did what they did. NO ONE. Now there are 6 larger providers and a b ...
- Margi1983: @debeers $AAPL $MTN $RACE I love reading @debeers posts. They are insightful, well written, and very interesting virtually 100% of the time. And her advice has made be money like $BOOT. Keep it going diamond lover. Vail is an amazing place and I guess I need to think about adding $MTN on a pullback
debeers: $MTN-Beat and raised--
Vail Resorts Reports Fiscal Q3 Beat
7:16 AM ET, 06/07/2018 - MT Newswires
07:16 AM EDT, 06/07/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Vail Resorts (MTN) reported pre-market Thursday financial results for fiscal Q3, with earnings and revenue tha ...
- debeers: $MTN-Should have parenthetically added No Wail on the Vail Resorts but then Ajax4Hire would have said that I was secretly posting from the Netherlands. LOL
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers $MTN Not a secret post if it is posted. Location not important largely due to speed of Truth/information. We(humans) have become jaded to the fact that information is disseminated planet wide in a few seconds. For the record; I keep a -5GMT clock and post from Earth or near earth orbit.
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers $MTN I'll admit that $MTN - Vail Resorts, Inc "mountainous" rise in the Spring/Summer is a surprise. My suspicion; this is due to the "peak" earnings report due today(2018-06-07_Thu) which must be even better than expected as the "pre-market" shows a +6%($16) increase. Which is perplexing because; "Global Warming" should destroy businesses that rely on snow just as it should destroy coastal property.
- Ajax4Hire: $MTN - Vail Resorts, Inc Wow, just wow. I would have not bet that the "mountainous" rise of $MTN would have continued after earnings; wow, just wow.
- debeers: @Ajax4Hire $MTN/$RF/$BA - In the leisure space if you think about it--there are a few cruise lines, many hotels, several casinos, but only 1 player in the ski space and that's Vail. When i said that God didn't make any more mountains, did you think i ...
- debeers: @Ajax4Hire $MTN -While I was a nice warm 70 before winter actually got here, my friends in the Northeast and Midwest were up to their eyeballs in snow I mean, there were roofs that were buckling in the Chicago area. The diversification in geography will smooth out the regional differences. Personally, I live east of San Francisco and if there were real global warming, in about 10 years, voila' beachfront property! But that's just me, always looking at the bright side. I believe a legislator recently confused the tides going in and out with global warming.......................who was she? Maxine something or other i believe................
- tigerjohn8: @debeers $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL OK that was 4 AM I'd love to hear the 8 AM + 2 cups of coffee version LOL Thanks for so much to think about
- Ajax4Hire: @tigerjohn8 $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL @debeers posted at 02:19GMT -5GMT = 7:19am East coast North America, West coast South America, sliver of Mexico Yucatan and Cuba. -8GMT = 5:19am West coast North America and Pitcairn Islands(U.K.) To make the 4am comment, I suspect; @tigerjohn8 is on the West coast North America. can't help it but examine the clues people leave behind to uncover who they are. I'm a -5GMT person; no, I don't live in Cuba, nor the West coast South America.
$MTN- I am really tired of the "it was a really dry winter debeers"Bullshit.here was a shortfall of snow in Colorado, debeers.
$MTN is up 20.94% year to date. Was it an inclement winter for the retailers that didn't perform or Facebook w ...
- debeers: @Ajax4Hire $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL -I always edit my posts as the day goes on as more info is available. you also leave clues as to who you are. i try to keep you as up to date as i can and suggest you skip my posts if you feel they are dishonest in any way. They aren't. By the way, the local stock show is iust now posting about the FB kerfluffle. FYI Also, my typin g due to long nails iks horrendous and when I catch typos i fix them.
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL for me, it was the math problem that got my attention. 4am vs. 7:19am reported in my feed. oooo, a math/time/geography problem, now that is something I can get excited about. You could be posting from Pitcairn Island in the South Pacific or Baja Mexico. I could also be posting from Quito, Equador(site of the 1st Earth space elevator). Space Elevator is another great math problem.
- bigbartabs: @debeers @champ $MTN ... you go girl! You have been so right. I'll be happy to drive from the Sierra Nevada's to the Rockies, and buy you a cocktail to celebrate! In my private guest room, in your 5 bedroom log home. I'll even swing by Clear Lake and pickup @champ on the way. We'll spend a week or so, standing behind his chair... with those cocktails... and learn how to rock the market with the best! ==:O
- debeers: @bigbartabs $MTN --2 things you have to know: 1st if it is a private room, I dont want to share you with anyone. 2nd--thereis no second LOL.
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers, @bigbartabs $MTN That is going on the list. I have a book in progress with the tentative title: "Things I don't want to know". When I was young, I thought that if I knew all, I would be so powerful. As I get older, I realize that there are some things I don't want to know. The list of things I don't want to know. It is a hard book to write because I have to keep reviewing the things I don't want to know.
- debeers: MID DAY QUIZ---Which of the following will you never hear at $WMT? 1.Mrs Gotrocks, your custom alterations will be ready by 3 pm, ($M) 2. Mrs. Gotrocks, we want to get the setting just right for you. Would you rather have the culet sitting above or flush with the base? ($TIF). 3. Your Ferrari watch is being custom sized for you , Lucia Lucre ($RACE/$MOV). 4. Your plumber's crack is showing Lula Mae!! 5." I cannot find the escargot!!!," Gwenzee sobbed!! 6." I love being a snow bunny." said debeers "rather than actually, you know, skiing!"$MTN Answer--all of the above except for #4 which is why it doesn't matter if Walmart is a good value.
debeers: $MTN-New Mountain Resort Acquisitions:-
Vail Resorts to Acquire Okemo Mountain Resort, Mount Sunapee Resort, Crested Butte Mountain Resort, and Stevens Pass Resort in Two Transactions
8:00 AM ET, 06/04/2018 - PR Newswire
- Vail Resorts will acquire T ...
- debeers: $MTN-Climb every mountain, Ford every stream, the summer months don't have to be the end of $MTN's dream. My target was 250 before the newest buys. 300 now. I used to go up to Vermont all the time. Different than Vail but gorgeous and I'll bet that plans are already in the works for the summer months at the newest resorts.
- sierramp: @debeers $MTN Thanks for this, it had fallen off my radar. Impressive acquisitions.
- sierramp: $MTN nice BO on volume after @debeers post. People were listening!
- bwcarnation1: @sierramp $MTN don't forget earnings 6/7
- sierramp: @bwcarnation1 $MTN True, run up into ER. It did get hit last quarter. It will be interesting to hear the CC and commentary on acquisitions.
- bwcarnation1: @sierramp $MTN great acquisitions on east coast, don't know the others
- sierramp: @bwcarnation1 $MTN Are you going to hold through the ER?
- debeers: @gwenzee $BOOT/$MTN -Well, YeeHaw. FYI, Gwennie, when the price of beef goes up, and it is ,and the price of oil rises and it is, Boot Barn goes up and the good news is that just like our Vail Resorts which is in Australia, pretty soon I see Boot Barn being in Australia where the leading moneymakers are now cattle ranches and recreation.. Seems like KKR and JPM knew what they were doing when they picked up those shares.. Aussie cowboys! We might have to make a "business" trip! If we do get an expansion, then the normal rodeo season won't apply.
- debeers: $MTN-Go tell it on the Mountain--Vail resorts is at an all time forever high going into the June earnings report because LUXE LIVES.
- debeers: $MTN-Snow came late but come it did in the Sierras and the co has already said that the Epic pass renewals are running ahead of last year.They also instituted something that is very dear to my heart which is a reduction in the cost of passes for Vete ...
- tilman: @debeers $MTN how long have you been holding this stock? did you hold it through this last pullback?
- debeers: @tilman $MTN -I respect the seasonality of Vail Resorts. I increase the stock holdings on pullbacks and cash the majority on good earnings reports. I actually know a lot of the folks that are real expert skiers and their kids and grandkids love to ski. The ones who were recently were ignited were enthralled by the Olympics and what I really like a lot is that God didn't make any new Mountains, the Japanese are crazed for skiing and routinely fly to Australia in the summer and that the company is always on the lookout for prime mountain property that can also be used in the summer. I hope this helps.
- tilman: @debeers $MTN i was loving the weekly chart as a long term hold till things went bad in december. thanks for bringing it up again. i will wait for the zag and try it again.
- debeers: @tilman $MTN --But tilman, the stock pulled back when it was warm in the west and the spring skiing finally took hold. Now you can see that they have already told you their Epic Pass renewals are up over last year.
$MTN-because people who have money have more money than folks with no money. Looking for more luxe.
OT- had a misspelling yesterday and for those who couldn't figure out that "band" shoulda been "bank," the very best advice i can give you is that yo ...
- debeers: $MTN-The snows came late but come they did. Epic Passes are now available to veterans at a discount which is a good will gesture as well as a very smart business decision. The folks at Whistler are mildly pissed off that temperature in news releases is given in Fahrenheit not Celsius which is the worst thing that should ever happen to them and one that costs not one red cent to fix: give temp in both. The snowflake set will be easily mollified and the flow of Japanese tourists continues to climb at all Vail locations. Hard to sell folks in Minneapolis on global warming right about now.................
- gwenzee: @Junior1 $MTN As they are priced the same you could be a Big Spender and purchase both. Then you could become the ski bum you always dreamed of being.
- gwenzee: @Junior1 $MTN A former boyfriend practiced dentistry 7 mos./yr and was a ski instructor at Aspen for 5 mos. Nice work schedule!!
- DAN: $MTN -- breaking out of a volatility squeeze. Resistance is up at $240 (stock at 233 now), but certainly something for active traders to keep track of. $NGHC -- also broke out this morning, though it's static now, and quite illiquid.
- debeers: $TIF- reports tomorrow and I intend to be in it because what I have observed is that when low priced stores report well they still get undercut for the most part while high priced retailers get rewarded. Witness $MTN Rolling thoseprofits into $TIF.Same deal. People with money have more money than people with no money.You go diamond lady---sisters under the skin---and i do not intend to abandon the diamond girl................ Think Audrey Hepburn-- Lovely- well manicured==decked out i n rings These are a few of my favorite things. The market was good over the Xmas holiday and the men who were in it were generous with their ladies and the ladies who were in it blue boxed themselves.
- debeers: $MTN-Sold at 132 and change. Everything in equipment should be running now. Goldilocks pretty much. Semis and trannies both running...................
debeers: $MTN-here is the presser:
LONG FORM:(Caps are theirs)
* VAIL RESORTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS, INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 40% AND PROVIDES UPDATED FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* APPROVED A 40% INCREASE IN QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND TO $1. ...
- Junior1: @debeers $MTN I wonder which quarter they claim Season Pass purchases... As the buying of passes us usually based on the snow of the prior year.
|Stock Price||$USD 186.50|
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's operations are grouped into three business segments: Mountain, Lodging and Real Estate.Request Video of MTN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 7th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 23.37 39.72%
- $USD 8.66 38.38%
- $USD 24.13 30.54%
- $USD 6.86 -40.74%
- $USD 184.23 -8.94%
- $USD 1,708.98 -0.15%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 60,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (60,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!