Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (NYSE:IIPR)
Old Forum Content for IIPRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- joelsg1: $IIPR Increases divi 6% to 1.40 quarterly, ex 6/29. 2.92% new yield. Long.
- dcolten: @Cokeman1959 $GRWG I try to keep $GRWG and $IIPR as my marijuana plays. They are fairly volatile. I bought some a few weeks ago at 38. Will probably buy some more if it can hold 50 day
- bRobert: $TLRY $25 with flag trigger High base C&H like daily An object in motion picks up momentum and can go farther than you think $IIPR GREAT WEEKLY chart Huge potential long trm $300+ Daily reversal triggr Retest today $200/$205 potental target 1
- champ: $IIPR...looks good.
- bRobert: @champ $IIPR They actually make money. and pay a dividend Very. high potential Impressive. WEEKLY. base. $220. sooner than later but. $300. long term. Long
- champ: @bRobert $IIPR ...Check this Out...5-days up, then 5-days with flat zig-zags and then this is #Day-1 and Day-2 is unknown.
- bRobert: @champ $IIPR #Day-1 Longer term trade for me. I have. been here for many years They have. very. transparent earnings/revenue growth
- champ: @bRobert $IIPR #Day-1 ---- I'm a trader, with short term swing trades and you are.. I guess, long term with speed-bumps, however for me, I work for profits, off of those speed-bumps because I'm full-time, this is my profession, this is the what I do... and you are part-time,...thats the difference between us, I'm guessing. On Earnings...that Rule #1 and those who don't know that, they better find something else to do.
- bRobert: @champ $IIPR #Day-1 #1 I'm a full time. investor. Don't assume that equates to underperformance
- champ: @bRobert $IIPR #Day-1 #1 --- Did you just quit practicing...because if you did, then you are full-time, you won't be missing all the positive daily alert set-ups.
- mepcc1: @bRobert $IIPR #Day-1 #1 - Is there a way to "like" a post? Agree with you - am also in the same position especially with $IIPR,
- bRobert: Many bullish. set ups. in cannabis related $CRON. $11 with daily flag trigger $TLRY. $25+. with trigger $POTX. $19. with trigger $GRWG. $55 potential with move. . $45. . neckline $MJ. $25 $IIPR. $190 W target acquired. $200 . reversal potential inv. H&S. Bullish WEEKLY could see $300 . long term. (long term hold)
- zerobid3x: @bRobert $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR Sorry for the stupid question, what do you mean by with trigger? And thank you for all your help.
- bRobert: @zerobid3x $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR If the bullish chart pattern is triggered Most have reversal. cup like bases with a flag handle.A flag triggers with a move in price above the top of the flag =. higher high.
- zerobid3x: @bRobert $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR Thank you
- JohnGalt: $IIPR have not traded this in quite awhile but it popped back above 50dma for first time since late Feb and I grabbed some.
- bRobert: @JohnGalt $IIPR Same here. Little. reversal base. Retest of. 50d. from above. Bounce. np $200+. potential. They actually. make. money.
- pperlroth: @bRobert $IIPR @JohnGalt and they give away a lovely dividend which is often raised. Great management team.
- Mounty: @Scottrades any thoughts on $IIPR , just cleared the 50 dma, broke above a downward sloping trend line. Volume good not great.
- scottrades: @Mounty $IIPR I'm glad you brought that up, I think it may be worth while watching some of the #PotStocks again. $CGC, $TLRY, $MSOS, $GRWG, and $IIPR all seem to be trying to firm and have tested or are and testing the underside of the 50 Day MAs. Great eyes and a sector we should be paying attention to for a potential Daily Trend Change.
- bRobert: @scottrades $IIPR $CGC $TLRY $MSOS $GRWG #PotStocks EARLY basing $MJ and related High targets when established BIG WEEKLY CUP bases
- sierramp: $IIPR above pivot point, above D50, ADX DI+ crossed above DI-
- vfr777: @sierramp $IIPR saw that too. Good buy point
- champ: @vfr777 $IIPR --- This could make a move before earnings..6/3/after, is why I posted.
- sierramp: @champ $IIPR June 3rd is what you show for ER? My 3 sources say the next ER is Aug 4th. ER on 5-4 was eps $1.47 on rev of $42.9M, consensus eps was $1.39 on rev of $41.5M. Rev grew 103% yoy. I've been watching your $IIPR posts, thx.
- champ: @sierramp $IIPR --- #Thanks for that info...because my date that I have off of briefing.com is #wrong, Schwab also has it tentatively on 8/4
- champ: $IIPR...#Day-5 on this turn.
- champ: $IIPR...HOD...has News, on a new Lease, this is a Cannabis Commercial Real-Estate company,...(REIT) that always has low volume.
- joelsg1: $IIPR Long from way below, but trimming. They just closed borrowing on a 5.5% 300M 5 year note, and stock is up. But, this signals a change in operating philosophy; formerly they would issue stock to raise investable cash, now they borrow, and 5.5% seems high. Then there is progress on federal legalization and the SAFE banking act, which may open competition. So, the risks increase. Stock regained 8d today, but still below 50d, and weekly flag is yellow.
DAN: Let's talk #crypto for a second (well, for more than a second).
I think it's important to remember that crypto is a different asset class than stocks, bonds, etc. I don't think its a good thing to just think of BTC or any other crypto in terms of w ...
- cmaxwel1: @DAN $TLRY $IIPR #crypto (Still adding small bits to $IIPR) pays 3% dividend now. Better than brokerage account.
- bsnceo: $IIPR @bRobert is this one dead in the water for awhile?
- bRobert: @bsnceo $IIPR Lower highs. and lows. Watch it. But. don't touch. until positive price. action. returns $STZ. making money
- bsnceo: @bRobert $IIPR thx
Generated total revenues of approximately $42.9 million in the quarter, representing a 103% increase from the prior year’s first quarter.
Recorded net income attributable to common stockholders of approximately $25.6 million for the quar ...
- snowbound: @Mounty $IIPR Holding the 50SMA DAILY tentatively . The 8EMA and 20SMA are on a supportive trajectory to lift this through a triple top resistance just 3% higher . It could jiggle here both sides of the 50 while the shorter averages catch-up . The WEEKLY appears on the cusp of a pivot reaffirming the longer trend ... will be welcoming a retest of the 8EMA for an add point .
- Mounty: @snowbound $IIPR sticking its head back above the 50 dma, but up about 12% from the recent lows....has it spent too much energy getting here or is it ready to run?
- snowbound: @Mounty $IIPR I'm in . It looks like the WEEKLY pivoted with S1 = 8EMA . Stop level still at 20SMA . The 20SMA DAILY is almost irrelevant in that time-frame but also corresponds to WEEKLY support . Without knowing what it is off-hand I'd say "look for the 5/13 cross" . Best to you ... snowbie
- snowbound: $IIPR ... WEEKLY channel still in "perfect" form . 3% bump puts it above the 20SMA . DAILY is in approximate retest zone , not appealing . There is a green shoot ( but but but ) ... with plenty of overhead and the 8-ball is hazy , check back later .
- joelsg1: @snowbound $IIPR Tied now to 10-year yield, IMO, and MS reported Japanese won't be done dumping their Treasuries (causing yield to elevate) until end of their fiscal year 3/31. So, looking to possibly add then. Always concerned though about competition if fed cannabis banking laws change.
- snowbound: @joelsg1 $IIPR Great info , duly noted and I'm keen for updates .
- snowbound: $IIPR .. WEEKLY is clinging to 20SMA providing potential entry for long-build . Understandably under pressure of rising rates and legalization . Today's ugly rejection at 50-20SMA was a clear failure and short-term outcome is highly suspect . I took partial losses earlier , raised cash ... but still very suspicious of the media narrative .
- bRobert: @snowbound $IIPR Watch for a W bounce Swing entry/add
- snowbound: $IIPR ... Yesterdays 50SMA DAILY > 20SMA cross , testing 50SMA with uplifting 8EMA . WEEKLY flag . Adding on the bounce .
- bRobert: @snowbound $IIPR 5/13 ema bull cross $300 longer term
- joelsg1: $IIPR Raised dividend/distribution to 1.32 Q; long.
- sierramp: $IIPR is off the March bottom and back at the D20 and D50.
- joelsg1: @sierramp $IIPR Posted divi raise don't hurt.
- reasorrick: $TLRY $CGC $IIPR Volume coming in again similar to yesterday afternoon.
- snowbound: $IIPR .. Nice . Textbook breakout on the 5 min chart 90 minutes before the close . 8EMA WEEKLY stopped its progress @ R1 .
- bRobert: @snowbound $IIPR WEEKLY. C&H. still intact. 20 WEEK. bounce again. $300. target Daily. reversal. $220. target with. move. >. 50d. Landlords of Pot. Still a favorite
- cmaxwel1: I added to the following in small amounts. $MMEDF $BNGO $GM $IIPR $BX
- bRobert: $IIPR $250/$300 Buy the flag trigger
- bRobert: $CALX $45/$60 WEEKLY C&H $MU Unstoppable $100 SOON $120/$140+ longer $WDC $75/$110 $NVDA $1000 $UCTT $65/$75/..... $GUSH $100/$210 $OIH $300 $SLB $35/$40 $HAL $30/$40 $CVX $150 $WYNN $170 Daily C&H $200 longer $MA $450/$500 Breakout retest bounce $V $300 same $TLRY WEEKLY C&H $65 $IIPR $250/$300 WEEKLY C&H $WIX $450 Keep your face mask in place Daily C&H $OKTA $ZS $CRWD $TWLO $DOCU Huge upside $ALGN Long from way below Multi bagger Put a smile on my portfolio WEEKLY C&H $700 - $1000 $MED $300/$350 $ABMD $450/$550 WEEKLY MMP $AXON Bounce close to 50 WEEKLY C&H $250 - $350 $NAIL bounce off 50/200 WEEK C&H $100/$180 longer $BYND Take a piece SMALL $240/$420 WEEKLY C&H reversal in place MANY new distribution Deals in place GIFT breakout pullback BOUNCE
- debeers: @bRobert $CALX $MU $WDC $NVDA $UCTT $GUSH $OIH $SLB $HAL $CVX $WYNN $MA $V $TLRY $IIPR $WIX $OKTA $ZS $CRWD $TWLO $DOCU $ALGN $MED $ABMD $AXON $NAIL - Are you holding thru the $OKTA earnings this week?
- bRobert: @debeers $CALX $MU $WDC $NVDA $UCTT $GUSH $OIH $SLB $HAL $CVX $WYNN $MA $V $TLRY $IIPR $WIX $OKTA $ZS $CRWD $TWLO $DOCU $ALGN $MED $ABMD $AXON $NAIL Yes It's an investment
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $CALX $MU $WDC $NVDA $UCTT $GUSH $OIH $SLB $HAL $CVX $WYNN $MA $V $TLRY $IIPR $WIX $OKTA $ZS $CRWD $TWLO $DOCU $ALGN $MED $ABMD $AXON $NAIL $BYND $MU - Micron owns their IC foundary(production in Boise,ID,USA-USA-USA!) where $NVDA,$AMD - buys from $TSM. That advantage should wane as Asia starts back to work today. $MU is the premier memory vendor but competes against larger Samsung, Hynix.
- bRobert: @Ajax4Hire $CALX $MU $WDC $NVDA $UCTT $GUSH $OIH $SLB $HAL $CVX $WYNN $MA $V $TLRY $IIPR $WIX $OKTA $ZS $CRWD $TWLO $DOCU $ALGN $MED $ABMD $AXON $NAIL $BYND $AMD $TSM Most efficient handset chips for 5G phones 20% longer battery life
- bRobert: $TLRY Flag trigger > 20d with $40 target WEEKLY C&H $65 $IIPR nice bounce $250/$300+
- sierramp: $IIPR Well off yesterday's low. So far looking like a PB, bounce. I'm in with a stop at LOD to limit risk.
- bRobert: @sierramp $IIPR WEEKLY monster C&H Still long $300 -$350 potential
- sierramp: @bRobert $IIPR Thanks for your view.
- sierramp: $IIPR is continuing the PB, bounce. Is now at the D50, up. I started a position earlier and have now added to it twice on the continuing move. My stop is the low of the day to minimize risk. Thanks to @bRobert for his contribution "Weekly monster C&H, still long, $300 - $350 potential".
- bRobert: @sierramp $IIPR As you see watch $$$ get put to work on long trades , those stocks with STRONG WEEKLY charts tend to be the most attractive to buyers The best merchandise on sale with HIGH upside targets The WEEKLY trend eventually exerts its will
- joelsg1: @bRobert $IIPR Forgot to mention from call yesterday, they said they have plenty of cash, so maybe no offering soon.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $IIPR Consider this pullback the "offering " to add
- sierramp: @bRobert @joelsg1 $IIPR Thank you both for your perspective and information. Validation is good!
- scottrades: $IIPR testing the 50 Day.
- Mounty: @scottrades $IIPR What is your trigger??
- Bwhitty: @Mounty $IIPR My target is for it not to fall out of my account with a msall long with stop at 189
- scottrades: @Mounty $IIPR Strength.
- crank: @scottrades $IIPR sold a 170 strike put
- scottrades: @scottrades $IIPR None yet, just watching.
- crank: $IIPR earnings miss big time.
- JosephM: $IIPR..thought the 50 day would hold. Bought one share at $195. Ooops!
- shoredriver: @JosephM $IIPR ...$14 bucks....the horror......
- bRobert: @JosephM $IIPR 20 week bounce area
- Gmo: @bRobert $IIPR I HOPE SO, 3% of my account. I bought it at $55, but still painful..
- crank: @Gmo $IIPR big earnings miss
- bRobert: @Gmo $IIPR Consider selling some covered calls over earnings to hedge a bit Long term.............AOK the stock has been a great long term employee for your
- champ: @crank $IIPR --- They beat their last quarters #earnings and all the other past quarters...however all the smart analysts had their earnings estimates priced to high, maybe so they could short this stock....and this company mostly only rent space... to growers, so their monthly income is more or less fixed....however for higher income, they could raise rates.......
- dkoran: @champ $IIPR #earnings I like the business ( tenant ) but haven’t researched the fundamentals . Now , $ SPG and others like them will be hurting going forward unless they are cooking the books . ( lying )
- cmaxwel1: @scottrades $IIPR (added more)
cmaxwel1: @crank $IIPR
Innovative Industrial Properties Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIP), the first and only real estate company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: IIPR) focused on the regulate ...
- bRobert: $IIPR Strong bounce close to 20 WEEK where expected
- joelsg1: @bRobert $IIPR Listened to call, all good.
- bRobert: $IIPR nice bounce Stop < 20d on new $250/$300
- joelsg1: $IIPR Poster child for wiping out stops at yesterday's open, then reversing to ATH. Earnings after close today. Long from way below and with that cushion holding through. Plus, as a REIT, their earnings/distributions are highly predictable.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $IIPR $250/$300/$370 potential CUP expansion WEEKLY Landlords of Pot
- bRobert: $TLRY WEEKLY C&H Flag pullback hammer Buy a daily 5/13 bullish cross Start small WEEKLY 5/13 still in BULL mode Long term trade for me High long term targets $IIPR nh $250 - $350 targets WEEKLY C&H Landlords of Pot Heat and electric included
- bsnceo: @bRobert $gogo $25 is encouraging. Have been following along with you on $NAILS and $IIPR and $VLO. All are working out well, just holding them.
- bsnceo: @bRobert $TLRY would you ignore the street disappointment w/ $IIPR's earnings? (earnings were higher, but less than consensus estimate). Also have posn in $TLRY
- bRobert: @bsnceo $TLRY $IIPR Just holding $IIPR. Not surprised with after hours response. WEEKLY. is. strong. It hasn't missed a beat. Much higher. long term. i have been expecting a secondary offering/pullback. opportunity. I sold some covered calls. on the pop today. I plan on buying back or. letting them wither.
- DavidM: @bRobert $TLRY $IIPR I was stopped out of much of my $IIPRon Tuesday, will probably buy it back tomorrow. I considered waiting for another secondary but probably will not wait.
- bRobert: @Junaid $APHA $TLRY $IIPR. $250 - $300. Just take a small position $TLRY. and let it breathe
- tommymac: @Junaid @bRobert $APHA $TLRY $IIPR just do what he said. I was trying to be to political.
- Junaid: @tommymac @brobert $APHA $TLRY $IIPR Thank you!
- bRobert: @Junaid $APHA $TLRY $IIPR $IIPR. is solid. investment. TLRY and others are great specs. with. high potential
- bsnceo: @bRobert $PENN I wish there was a like icon for your posts. I've been holding $NAIL for some time, $IIPR since around $173 AND $PENN for about a month. So I'm a believer in your pounding. Any others I should add for holding?
- bRobert: @bsnceo $PENN $NAIL $IIPR $GH. $MU. on. pullback. bounces. Too many. $DOCU $OKTA $ZS $CRWD. $NVDA. All with huge %. upsides Obviously. not them all $WIX. was one. too high. $UCTT. on pullbacks $BA. Scale in. slowly. $SPR alternative $DFEN. Works. Start to scale in. $25 - $35+ to start
|Stock Price||$USD 235.25|
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc is engaged in the acquisition, ownership and management of specialized industrial properties leased to state-licensed operators for their regulated medical-use cannabis facilities.Request Video of IIPR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 3rd, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 16.56 13.22%
- $USD 88.95 6.69%
- $USD 13.43 4.03%
- $USD 22.44 -9.07%
- $USD 92.12 -3.44%
- $USD 34.81 -1.11%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!