Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (NYSE:IIPR)
Old Forum Content for IIPRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- stairm01: $IIPR Working on new yearly high with higher than avg volume last 2 days. Started small option position.
- joelsg1: @stairm01 $IIPR Own from way below, want to add but it won't give any good entry. So, waiting for quick dip on next equity raise, if it happens. This one and $TSLA have learned don't need debt financing to raise cash.
- Herb: $TCNNF (along with $IIPR) looks like the strongest pot chart. No position. This is interesting: https://www.newcannabisventures.com/trulieve-q2revenue-increases-26-from-q1-to-121-million/
- bRobert: Added to $vff and $tlry. Long term specs $iipr 130/ $200 WEEKLY cup targets. I've posted about this stock for years. Trading from $30. Long term hold. Dividend. Landlords of pot REAL earnings
- joelsg1: @wijimmy $CGC $TLRY $IIPR!
- chrismibs: $IIPR - moving nicely up the upper BB post earnings
$IIPR -- Continuation move after reporting pretty strong earnings. If you're buying, you're chasing. But at least keep a stop below today's intraday low. Just 100k shares today.
$RH -- continuing its uptrend, typically rebounding off the 8-day e ...
- bRobert: $IIPR. $130 target. Look for pb/ bounce Long term hold. Trading this one from $30
- Pcdentist: @DAN $PRFT $IIPR $RH $DT $hit $AAPL $TSLA $CRM $DAVA $STNE $XPO $AMZN Not many on earth can write and teach like @Dan
- CraigReynolds: @Pcdentist $PRFT $IIPR $RH $DT $hit $AAPL $TSLA $CRM $DAVA $STNE $XPO $AMZN Dan is kind of simple, agree.
- DAN: @Pcdentist $PRFT $IIPR $RH $DT $hit $AAPL $TSLA $CRM $DAVA $STNE $XPO $AMZN Thanks Pcdentist. Appreciate that.
- DAN: @CraigReynolds $PRFT $IIPR $RH $DT $hit $AAPL $TSLA $CRM $DAVA $STNE $XPO $AMZN Thanks Craig. I like K.I.S.S. It tends to work pretty well.
- bRobert: $TNDM Holding stock LONG WEEKLY consolidation breakout $140 $ABMD Earnings gap up saw some profit taking $400/$450+ targets still $EW High base in place $100 target 1 Higher long term $HCA $150 flag target in motion $THC $36 target 1 But wait, there's more WEEKLY C&H infected by Covid $62.50 Measured move target 100% upside Overweight $IIPR HOLDING stock $125 high base target 1 WEEKLY Cup forming $180 Long term target Dividend Best in the space for a while
- scottrades: FYI: $IIPR Announces Earnings tonight.
- Bart: @scottrades $IIPR thx for the message, gonna sell 1/2 and keep rest through earnings
- scottrades: Some more #Earnings after the close today: $ROKU $FSLY $ETSY $ZNGA $WDC $INSG $MVIS $APPS $ET $SOMO $CVNA $FISV $MRO $GDDY $BLDP $ACAD $FIT $CWH $ADT $SPWR $BTG $HUBS $JACK $DDD $ADMA $IIPR $MET $SRPT $FNV $CTL $AWK $ELF $ENDP $PAAS $ZIXI $VSLR $PSA $RGLD $RMD $PVG
- Hans_Schultz1: $IIPR - some "get out before earnings" selling here on the 1 min chart. And I am also out before earnings with a small gain.
- scottrades: Consider moving a stop up on $IIPR to today's low.
- scottrades: Consider moving a partial stop up on $IIPR.
- bsafriet: $IIPR added on the bounce of the SMA(50) on the 1 minute chart.
- Bwhitty: $IIPR Heavy Volume.
- Brett: @Bwhitty $IIPR
- scottrades: Consider moving a stop up on $IIPR. If you bought this yesterday it should not turn into a loss.
$IIPR No losses allowed now.
$AMD Move up your stop. Can’t buy here.
$VEEV Needs volume.
$NET Watching above 39
$PENN Coming out of a Squeeze
$SE Watching 120.55
$CIEN Working, let it work.
$DT Dip buyers coming in around the 50 Day
- Bart: $IIPR moving
- bRobert: $TLRY. Shorts. 22%. $IIPR. $130+ . Dividend 4.5%. shorts 10%. Getting a bit smarter. Decreased Multi year long term hold. from. way way below
- scottrades: $IIPR is working as per my video last night. Did anyone take this today?
- Bart: @scottrades $IIPR yep, stepped in @96,5
- bogiedog1: @scottrades $IIPR I took some last week, wanting to see it sustain a break above $100
- Shopaholic526: @scottrades $IIPR In at 97.49.
- bRobert: $CGC. $30. WEEKLY reversal target 1. Early. Long consolidation finally giving birth . I like these set ups Scaled further into a few names $VFF $TLRY $CGC. Partials with breathing room . $IIPR. holding stock.
COTD: $IIPR -- ready to start smoking. 4.18% yield. Alert $100.50
$SPX-- holding up well during earnings week.
$DJT -- Holding up ok...but many stocks are down. ONLY go with what is working. Lots of stocks are taking a break right now. Don&rsq ...
- scottrades: My notes today: $SPY Back above the 8EMA on low volume. $QQQ Moved off the 21 EMA $GDX/$GLD/SLV Enjoy the view up here. $WPM Sell some, keep some. $NEM The hourly chart looks good. Daily looks extended. $FCX Another “Cheat Entry” for me. 13.85 is the key level. $SCCO Didn’t take this trade but I hope you did. $SE Pulled out a Cheat Entry on this. $FDX Mentioned by a few traders in the forum recently. $UPS Working as well. $LSCC #Earnings Tomorrow After the close. $CIEN Boom! Bought this 3 times today. $SPWR Breakout from a slope. $FSLR Still Basing. Support just below the 8EMA. $FUTU Moving out of a slope. $IIPR Don’t let the fake out take your eyes off this. #Earnings Next Week.
- scottrades: $IIPR coming out of a Squeeze on low volume. A @bRobert Fave. :)
- bogiedog1: @scottrades $IIPR I like this one, bought some a few days ago, has been going through a good tightening consolidation. Earnings on 8/5
- bRobert: $VFF phase 3. setting up. $7/$12. I like this and. $IIPR. (long term hold/winner from way below).
- bRobert: @scottrades $IIPR Yes. $VFF entered the inner circle. Still has something to prove. Healthy competition
$VFF Breakout Flag retest Green candle today I added $7/$12 $IIPR Just holding it $105/$130
$MCD minor phase 2 retest $215/$230 Earnings next week I'm loving it
- bRobert: @Mikev200 $VFF Your welcome. EASY set up to follow. Long $7/$12 targets. Best chart excluding $IIPR.
- Brett: $IIPR nice little friday break on the trend line. i'll be looking for a continuation tomorrow.
- bRobert: @Brett $IIPR $105/)130+
- bRobert: $MJ. Consolidation pinch over the 50d. $21. with trigger >. 200d. np Looking at some of the group $IIPR. Consolidation > 50d You can take a partial here $105/$130. with range breakout $CGC pinching. under the 200d. $20/$30. potential . with move. > 200d $VFF Coiled between 50/200d. $7/$12. potential $TLRY. Long sideways consolidation will resolve. $10.5 with a trigger > 50d. $16+. with WEEKLY flag trigger > $10
- bRobert: @scottrades $ACB $VFF Yes. Really one of the strongest charts in the group. (excluding. $IIPR). Watching for the long consolidation in $TLRY. will lead to a change in character with a sustained move >. 20 WEEK. 17+. in play CGC a move > 50/200 Week. puts. $0. in play.
- bRobert: $CRON. Daily. Cup. base. being formed. Looking for zig to $8. np $CGC. Consolidation. WEEKLY reversal base $25+ for the patient investor np WATCHING the group $IIPR ahead of the pack. Longer term hold $AMWD. C&H. set. $85/$120/$200. LONG term hold. trading around a core
- bRobert: $IIPR. good entry on secondary pullback/bounce. $130+ .
- lostsheep: $IIPR priced up sized secondary right at the daily 50 day 83.85 This company is a secondary machine
- CraigReynolds: @lostsheep $IIPR Land that grows product has always been a good investment.
- lostsheep: @CraigReynolds $IIPR Agreed! Smoke em if you got em
- bsnceo: @lostsheep $IIPR were these shares that the company is issuing or shares that existing shareholders are selling? (the latter describes a secondary offering and would not impact eps or total dividends being paid out)
- lostsheep: @bsnceo $IIPR 2.6 million common share offering with an option of an additional 400k
- bRobert: $WORK Heading towards $40 sooner than most here thought including me $40/$60 longer term when > $42 IPO high Patient long term hold $TLRY Daily/WEEKLY flag watch $12 with trigger $10/$12+ Watching with ALERTS If this starts to trade > 20 WEEK $17 potential $IIPR Best in show $105/$130 Short squeeze material
- bRobert: $IIPR. closer to the 20d. =. ADD. $105/$130+ . Huge double digit earnings/revenue growth. Dividend. Short squeeze material 14%. 6 . days
- bRobert: $IIPR Small cup/flag $105/$130
- bRobert: $IIPR breakout /Top of range $105/$130 Best in the space Dividend kicker
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $CGC $CRON Continuing to forge reversal bases It's a process $IIPR Best in show for now No contest
- bRobert: @Henry $CGC Still has work to do along with the others . (except $IIPR) A move > 50/200WEEK. ($22+). will open up a door to the $30's and $40s Long term bullish. Patient observer for now.
- spmeyers: $IIPR looking like a phase 3 move
- bRobert: @spmeyers $IIPR Best in the space. REAL earnings. Dividend. The land lords of pot
- bRobert: $IIPR. still bullish. Best of the bunch. Higher highs and lows in an uptrend $105/$130
- bRobert: $CGC. small cup & h forming $20 target. np $TLRY. Sideways. healthy. The longer the better A WEEKLY flag trigger will run to $17+ $CRON. hitting. 50 WEEK. A move > will run to $12 $MJ. WEEKLY flag. triggered. Daily high base. $16 . $IIPR. phase 2. flag. Watch for the 3. $105/$130
- Nepenthe: @bRobert $IIPR I tried to add to my lessened $IIPR position today at the 8ema, but Merrill will no longer accept trades for this reevaluated equity, or as they call it, category 3/toxic stock--I'd called to ask why. The service assistant said the powers that be didn't even explain to them the reason for the recent category devaluation. Anyone else have brokerage blocks such as this? I still own a few shares but I guess I'll have to concentrate on $TLRY now. Cheers.
- bRobert: @Nepenthe $IIPR $TLRY TLRY concentrate on a WEEKLY for the flag trigger. Set alert Or Buy stop It should work well. $17+ Cheers
- Brock: @bRobert $IIPR $TLRY are you using 11.60 as your trigger?
- Nepenthe: @bRobert $IIPR $TLRY Gotcha. Thanks.
- bRobert: $IIPR running to $105 Long $YRCW Took some off
- bRobert: @AdrenalineTrade $PYX $CRON moving $9 target $IIPR $105 Pot not going up in smoke
- bRobert: $CGC bounce near 50d and Channel bottom Low risk $TLRY Bounce off 20d W/reversal $17 Stop under 20d LOW risk for long term trade $$CRON $9 reversal $MJ bouncing $IIPR $105/$130+ $PYX perky $5.5 $ACB flag to 20d area Soon Hot money flowing in a bit more
- bRobert: $IIPR near $100 target 1 speed bump $105/$130/ higher long term
- bRobert: $IIPR $100/$105 $130 + longer $MJ flag Hot money kicking the tires $CRON reversal $9 target with trigger > $7 np $TLRY flag 20d bounce and retest of prior breakout A np watching
- EricF: @bRobert $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY Am in $CRON now, looking at $IIPR. Are you in that one now or waiting for the break?
- bRobert: @EricF $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY I own $IIPR Been posting about it for years and lately Best of the lot with REAL clear revenue/earnings dividend Technically polite Look for a pullback/bounce
- EricF: @bRobert $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY Agreed. Might write some puts also if enough IV
- success: @bRobert $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY . . hope your right on $MJ . . have a July $14 call option and thought we would be seeing a better run before this . .
- bRobert: @success $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY It is a flag $MJ no trigger yet Needs to trade > the recent high to trigger Then $17 possible No trigger.....no trade.......no joy
- success: @bRobert $IIPR $MJ $CRON $TLRY got it . .thanks
- bRobert: $TLRY phase 3 watch $IIPR trying $105 /$115
- bRobert: $IIPR flag trigger $100 $TLRY phase 3 EARLY $16+ with flag trigger
- Rjeletrik: $IIPR is working up above vwap
- bRobert: @Rjeletrik $IIPR It has done nothing wrong. Actually has behaved pretty well. $100+ with breakout
- Rjeletrik: @bRobert $IIPR added on pullback. Nice support at 80.thanks welcome back.
- bRobert: @Rjeletrik $IIPR Thx. Nice to see ya . This one is the most transparent in regards to earnings/revenues. Small dividend. $105/$130.
- bRobert: $IIPR. Early phase 3. type move. Range breakout $95/$105/$125 Retest of 200d from above is a plus Higher long term. The lack of a sell off on a secondary was a tell 18%. will add to any lift
- bRobert: $TLRY. The pb from the 20 week was expected but the WEEKLY flag has possibilities IF it triggers $17 ish. Daily phase 2 trying to tango to 3 Alerts. $CGC. Feeling for support at the 50d WEEKLY This one was expected to pull back from the 50/200W. I will be watching this reversal continue to evolve I think that the LONG term trade is far from done and has high upside potential. $PYX. little reversal base $4. $CRON. $8.5 . reversal/range breakout target with trigger $IIPR. Best char tin the space. Just because some of these trades never blossomed, doesn't mean that they are down for the count. The hot money will come back in a hurry with a good second try. High % upside makes these a must WATCH.
- hawk327: @DAN $DKNG $SPX $DJI $DJT $NDX $CLOU $SOCL $NVDA $SNAP $TMUS $STNE $ZM $ZS $CRM $WORK $IIPR $PLMR $TTD $MTCH Thank you Dan, I, for one, found the 5 min class at the beginning of the video informative. I always appreciate anything that helps me understand with thought rather than emotion. The more I learn the more I realize just how much more there is to know.
- Cokeman1959: $IIPR not a good day....
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $MJ flag BULLISH bias $16+ Many along for the ride $IIPR flag > 200d $100 /$130
- bRobert: $IIPR flag $100 with trigger
- bRobert: $IIPR I like the tight consolidation > 200d Set an alert for a flag trigger > $87.80 Target $100/$130 My stop on small entry yesterday is < 200d
- bRobert: $IIPR this is the perkiest this stock has been right after a secondary offering. A tell I have been bullish on their secondaries LONG TERM because they generate earnings/revenue that is accretive . More property /more revenues. High short interest Small dividend Light a match
- joelsg1: @bRobert $IIPR Actually acquired base position in this reit well below for dividend, now $1 per share quarterly 4.75%. Absolutely right about buying the secondary .
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $IIPR Typically there has been a decent pullback to buy .. Not this time
Growth Stock List
$PLMR -- closed out. In retrospect, should have left it open. But no crystal ball and we booked 15%. Can’t buy it now. Locked out. 8-(
$TTD -- new addition. Basis 301.01. Stop 289.50. Tight stop -- 3.8% risk. B ...
- lostsheep: $IIPR Based on the offering total and proceeds it looks as though the pricing is approximately 74.16 per share.. Currently trading at 82.5. Potentially the most well received secondary response I have seen.
- bRobert: @lostsheep $IIPR They have all led to accretive earnings/revenues as they use the proceeds to buy new properties to lease.
- bRobert: $IIPR. muted response to secondary is a tell IMHO LOW risk set up. $100+/$130. Short squeeze rocket fuel with lift off
- bRobert: $IIPR. small add.
- Cokeman1959: @bRobert $IIPR where’s your stop, breakout level around $80 or lower?
- Cokeman1959: @bRobert $IIPR thx
- bRobert: @Cokeman1959 $IIPR Just below 200d. on add I have a profitable piece from below.
- bRobert: $MJ. breakout continuation. Nice alternative to individual names. Look for pb/bounces $IIPR. break > 200d. Range breakout. Short squeeze potential $95/$100/$130. Long
|Stock Price||$USD 153.21|
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc is engaged in the acquisition, ownership and management of specialized industrial properties leased to state-licensed operators for their regulated medical-use cannabis facilities.Request Video of IIPR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 24th, 2021 - 2020 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 7.37 40.04%
- $USD 19.66 31.62%
- $USD 40.92 24.71%
- $USD 102.52 -11.31%
- $USD 868.73 -1.37%
- $USD 12.41 2.36%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 75,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (75,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!