Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CVGI)
Old Forum Content for CVGIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- PRK: Anyone noticed an old favorite $CVGI. Up big today.
- Motorman: @PRK $CVGI Yes, finally breaking even.
- GOOSE: @PRK $CVGI Doesn't help me NOW! ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI STO 4/20/18 10.0 PUTS @1.35 1/2 Position, will give me 2 full positions if assigned. Price of stock is now 8.78. @bRobert used to post on this stock. A deep in the $ trade. I don't know if the stock will get to 10.0, but I think I will make $ anyway. If I'm put the stock, I'll just have more at a good price. If not, that's trading. ;>)
- Junior1: @GOOSE $CVGI Open Interest = 235. not thousand, just 235... now that's thin!!
- GOOSE: @Junior1 $CVGI Yah , but I don't expect to be trading it, just holding to expiration or being assigned. I expect it to be higher than it is now at expiration. If not, c'est la vie. ;>)
- GOOSE: TRADES: $WYNN STC STOCK @190.35 $ESNT STC STOCK @43.88 MADE .58 $CVGI BTO STOCK @8.69 Was early. $MU STO 3/16/18 57.0 PUTS @.40
- GOOSE: A TRADE: Again A bRobert trade. $CVGI BTO STOCK 8.60 Added a little more. Today looks like capitulation day, FWIW. Guess the mkt. didn't like .12 earnings. ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI STC A full position while I still had a little profit @11.88. Gives me more BP for other stocks..
- issues: @GOOSE $CVGI Go long young man!
- GOOSE: @issues $CVGI I've been long a long, long time. It caved today, so I'm out. Thanks anyway. Have great weekend.
- issues: @GOOSE $CVGI tanks mr goose - you too!
- bRobert: $CVGI Squeeze breakout. touch and go with rising 50d. Target $18
- issues: Earnings mañana = $OSTK $AAPL $EA $AEIS $CHRW $NUE $AKS $ALGN $PKG. We will continue to hold OSTK AAPL NUE. Added to $OSTK (probably a mistake - but ?) $SKYW $EXEL $CVGI. Sold $IVR $XEC $HFC $LRCX $LGIH
- bRobert: $CVGI Added to long term hold Target $18+
- mgoodw: @bRobert $CVGI after days of faliing after a big move its appearing to find support at 12.33 ish. Is this a good time to enter/buy?
- issues: @mgoodw $CVGI I am not adding until I see the green day. The 20 day is around $11.75. The 50 day is around $11.31~ But my stop is $11.45.
- bRobert: @mgoodw $CVGI . This is a throwback. Wait for bounce. Have a long term mind set.
- mgoodw: @issues $CVGI Good advice, thanks!
- mgoodw: @bRobert $CVGI Will do!
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK @12.60 Full position now.
- bRobert: $CVGI Flag trigger. $15 then $18 Long stock/calls for a while
- bRobert: $CVGI Just hold it Target $18
- issues: stopped out of my house $CASA with small loss. Oh well that's trading. Yesterday's buys/adds are holding: $CTRL $CRZO $SLCA $XPO $BAC $CVGI $OSTK. Today added to my $CAR. So I'm outta' ma' house and into ma car...
- bRobert: $CVGI Also strong yesterday. Squeeze/ Breakout just above 50d.. Target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI follow through
- bRobert: $CVGI nh breakout Target $18
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI My patience was running out. 9/10ths position. Glad I held on!
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Patience is an important attribute. I chose the stock off the weekly chart. It ran up quickly and needed a rest before the next climb. Trade shorter time frame charts for quicker gratification. Not necessarily more money.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Thanks for that. Patience is kind of elusive for me. ;>)
- issues: @bRobert $CVGI Thanks! I bought a starter with stop at $10.50!
- bRobert: $CVGI . Setting up. $18+ for the patient
- GOOSE: $CVGI @bRobert The 50 day and the bottom of the BB are congruent. Are you concerned? that it may run out of the hose?
- bRobert: $CVGI . Tighter . Holding stock Target $18
- bRobert: Stocks to watch with upside mojo $ESPR $VRTX $NTES $DPZ $LOW $BIIB $STZ $YY $CVGI $GM $SLCA $FB $BABA $CAR $ULTA VRTX $169+ DPZ $210 LOW $105 (HD works) BIIB $350 NTES $450 BIDU $270 $370 YY $140 CVGI $18 GM $50 FB $200 SLCA $42 $50 $BABA $200 (AABA also) CAR $62 (HTZ works) ULTA $270 STZ Looking for opportunity on pullback post earnings add on pullbacks
- traderbren: @bRobert $ESPR $VRTX $NTES $DPZ $LOW $BIIB $STZ $YY $CVGI $GM $SLCA $FB $BABA $CAR - looks like we'll have that oppty in $STZ.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $BLMN BTO STOCK @22.18 & 22.25 Thanks to @Arrow & @Aragorn In his HOD Post. $CVGI BTO STOCK @10.99 An @bRobert fave. ;>) $UVXY STO 1/12/18 10.5 CALLS .25 $UVXY Treated me well this week, so I figured, why not? ;>) Rev. Splits 1/16 $NTNX STO 1/19/18 37.50 CALLS @.75 i'm also short puts. Seems to be getting a little stronger today. Bad timing. Maybe??
- bRobert: $CVGI Squeeze Target $18+ Big winner last year. Huge upside. High growth. Long stock/leaps
- bRobert: $CVGI Squeezing. rising 50d closing in . Long. Target $18 .
- GOOSE: $CVGI HOD Moved nicely last few minutes.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Setting up very nicely. Patience will continue to pay off holding this one.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Very high short interest. doesn't hurt .......the longs
- bRobert: $CVGI Great holding stock. Sideways consolidation giving the rising 50d some time to catch up. Target $18 Long stock/calls
- GOOSE: $CVGI HOD
- bRobert: $CVGI Will add >11
- bRobert: $CVGI Weekly flag. Target $17 . Rising 50d catching up.
- GOOSE: $CVGI Not looking well.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI It is absolutely fine. Needed a healthy gentle pullback after HUGE 100% run to give the 50d time to catch its breath. I've been in here since $6 area. Only added. LONG term hold. Not a trading stock. Target $18 area
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Thank you for your reply. Have a great weekend. GOOSE
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI I may have to change my call sign to Maverick. Good weekend to you.
- bnnybklyn: @bRobert $CVGI for a new position what would you target for an entry ?
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI ;>)
- bRobert: $CVGI 20d biunce continues. Targets $15.5 $18
- GOOSE: TRADES: $CVGI BTO STOCK @11.55 A long term position for me, more about a week or two. ;>) $AA STO 12/1/17 41.50 CALLS @.35, to mitigate my 41.5 puts which are ITM, at this point. 2 more days I'll know if I'm right.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI $AA I'm CVGI biggest fan. Target $16+ . Stock extended however. Higher risk entry in the short term.
- bRobert: $CVGI nh holdng stock Target $16+
- bRobert: $CVGI Stairway to heaven. Holding stock. target $16.
- GOOSE: TRADES: Back in business, been ACAT'd to TDA . Good, got great commissions. Bad, struggling with TOS. ;>( Greatest, able to trade $UVXY again. IAB was off the wall with the margin requirement for $UVXY. $CELG BTO STOCK @105.16 Fat fingered it, but ok. $CVGI BTO STOCK @11.20 $UVXY STO 12/1/17 14.5 CALLS @.35 $UVXY STO 12/8/17 16.0 CALLS @.50 Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving. SMM and OMM are 2 of the Blessings I'll be Thankful for. AAnd of course my Lady D Mom. ;>)
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY $CELG $CVGI Good to see you back, and hope you find TOS to your liking. Works for me!
- bRobert: $CVGI close to target 1 $11.50. weekly breakout. Long term target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI nh . next leg. Extended. Easy to hold
- bRobert: $CVGI Strong underlying support. Extended but not pulling back. High long term target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI nh. Extended but very strong. Higher risk short term
- bRobert: $CVGI Target 1 $11.50 Long term $18
- JLF: @bRobert $CVGI Thanks, I took a small position. Joe
- bRobert: $CVGI Flag still waving.
- Bridget: $CVGI is now moving higher after a flag. Big intraday volume.
- bRobert: @Bridget $CVGI Very long. would like to see it print nh. >10.50 .. Target 1 $11.5 LONG term weekly target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI Holding stock. Alert > 10.5 . Target $15+
- bRobert: $CVGI Flag.. Target 1 11.5. Target 2 16+
- infocus: @bRobert $CVGI BTO 1/4 position @10.16 Thanks for the idea.
- bRobert: $CVGI flag. Long
- bRobert: $CVGI Breakout day 2. Targets 11.5 17+ Long stock/leap calls
- bRobert: $CVGI Deserved pop on earnings crush. Next target $11.5 . Then $16.5+ . Long stock/leap calls
- GOOSE: A TRADE: Thank you @bRobert for this one. $CVGI STC STOCK @9.75 Not making the mistake I made last time. ;>)
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI What was that?
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI I had a full position, went up, had a nice profit, started to go down, I held, then wimped out, taking a small loss. Made it up this time. ;>) Thanks again.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI This is a long term hold for me. I trade around a core. Take partial profits on pops. Look at the weekly chart, Long term targets are significantly higher $11.5, $17+
- bRobert: $CVGI Very strong. Back to HOD . Holding stock
- bRobert: $CVGI . $TGH Bullish weekly . flag. high targets
- bRobert: $CVGI reports tonight. Holding stock for me.
- bRobert: $CVGI Huge beat on top/bottom line. .16 vs .05 est Rev $198 mil vs $ 174 mil est
- bRobert: $CVGI holding stock. Working. Targets $ 9.5, $11 LONG term target $17.
- bRobert: $CVGI Continuing to climb slowly . Flag weekly LONG term target $17.
- bRobert: $CVGI Close to target 1 . $9. LONGER term target $16. Long stock
- debeers: @bRobert $CVGI --good on U.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Had a conference call this morning, to discuss earnings, guess they were good, even though some of the gain was given back. A sell the news event it seems, but still holding on to a decent %. I added yesterday. Have a full plus position. Thanks again.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVTI $CVTI OR $CVGI???
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVTI $CVGI CVTI I know it's a bit confusing. CVGI working also. Long term hold
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVTI $CVGI OK, I got it. The only reason I questioned it, was that when I hovered over $CVTI, no chart came up. It works now.
- GOOSE: $CVGI Slow and steady. BTO a full position earlier this week. Thanks to bRobert. ;>)
- bRobert: $CVGI Working its way to target 1 $9. weekly MACD cross. If successfully completed, much higher long term targets come into view. Not overnight.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Moving albeit slowly. Lucky for me I bought it yesterday.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Good long term holding stock. Target 1 $9+
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK @7.99 Added to my buy yesterday for a full position. A long term hold. For me a long term hold is anything over a month. ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK $7.68
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Earnings acceleration. PEG < 1 Renaissance Tech holding.
- bRobert: $CVGI Walking up slowly. Very undervalued
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $PCAR $CMI $TWI $CVGI Truck manufacturing / parts continued strength. Watching CVGI for move above 7.5 Target 1 $9. Strong earnings growth
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK @7.34 Just a starter for now. Liked the chart. Above and on the 50 day. Thanks to @bRobert for the suggestion.
|Stock Price||$USD 9.26|
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., & its subsidiaries, is a supplier of fully integrated system solutions for commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty truck market, the construction & agriculture markets.Request Video of CVGI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 5th, 2018 - 2018 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 5.65 32.80%
- $USD 25.55 14.05%
- $USD 25.25 11.98%
- $USD 7.75 -24.18%
- $USD 15.50 -12.59%
- $USD 56.13 -11.55%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!