Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT)
Old Forum Content for MATMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Iceman: $MAT #CoveredCalls – Sold MAT Jul 20 2018 25.0 Calls @ 0.65 with the stock at 17.75
- Iceman: $MAT #CoveredCalls – Sold MAT JUL 20 2018 25.0 Calls @ 0.40
- Iceman: $MAT #ShortPuts – Bought to close 1 MAT Jan 19 2018 17.0 Put @ 1.25 with the stock at 15.77 to avoid possible assignment tonight. Originally sold at 1.30, so at least I cleared commissions.
- Iceman: $MAT #ShortPuts – Bought to close 1 MAT JAN 19 2018 16.0 Put @ 0.85. Originally sold in August at 1.15 and still ITM with 4 days to expiration
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLP - starting to see a change in trend. $CLX breaking higher. $KO/$PEP looking good today $XLU - new high $CBOE - this works $QCOM - running higher $PLNT $LW $ROKU - IPOs working $MU - working $MAT / $HAS both broke higher on news, but not much continuation $BZUN - might be starting an earnings run $MO - in a squeeze $TREX - looks like phase 2 is done, starting phase 3
- gwenzee: $HAS $MAT Because Toys "R" Us is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy you will probably see Hasbro and Mattel down in sympathy. Retailers are having a tough time with Amazon controlling so much in that space. And what about all the Real Estate that these companies own? Your thoughts welcome.
- tejas7: @gwenzee $HAS $MAT Hazmat suit needed
- gwenzee: $HAS $MAT Could be even more toxic??? How low can they go? Took a little liberty with HAZMAT.
- lostsheep: $HAS $MAT - So no one will ever buy a toy again? Burgermeister Meisterburger must be in town. Maybe not from Toys R Us, Buying opp if not just for a trade? Santa Claus is coming soon.
- gwenzee: @lostsheep $HAS $MAT Toys are always a good seller especially around Christmas. But, people are going to AMZN not to the stores as they once did.
- debeers: $HAS/$MAT-If you insist on being in this space, at least be in the better of the 2 which is $HAS.
- debeers: @lostsheep $HAS $MAT -$HAS is the one if you are to be in this space. Christmas hasn't been cancelled.
- Bridget: $MAT seeing some selling rhrn. Looks to be breaking out of this tight consolidation tothe downside. 50DMA is still acting as overhead resistance.
- traderbren: @Bridget $MAT - came back pretty quickly. NP, but interesting to see the buyers come in to take it off the bottom.
- Bridget: @traderbren $MAT yeah, now it's a triple bottom. Still in the channel. Would need a break above the 50dma before I would be bullish.
- Wolf: $MAT Phase 2, or just wide range consolidation? Up 3.8% today.
- Bridget: @Wolf $MAT This stock is in a downtrend. I would want to see if break above $31.50 before I would be interested in going bullish or buy it closer to the 20MA for a swing trade.
- Wolf: @Henry $mat Thanks. I don't pay much attention to twitter, but maybe I should.
- traderbren: $MAT -- with all the talk of retail, $MAT has buying interest. NP.
- mharps: $mat strong move but earnings on Jan 18 and resistance at the 200 (daily) , I have a starter and like the dividend-(if it keeps paying)-this was on volume so we'll see.
- Wolf: @mharps $mat Yahoo and Fidelity show earnings on 1/30 after market close. I don't see any news to account for the 5.7% move today. Have been holding a medium position for the mainly for the dividend.
- Henry: @Wolf $mat TWTR is my source to explain the unexplained. Mattel introduced an Amazon Echo-type smart home assistant aimed at children at CES as well as a smart baby monitor.
- traderbren: $MAT -- might be worth a trade as its back above the 50 dma and getting a bid on the intraday.
- Bridget: @janner0814 $MAT #BUCS This stock is just trading sideways. Did you have a question?
- janner0814: $MAT ready to fill the gap. Proof is in the pudding. http://i.imgur.com/Zl2IrtA.jpg
A couple of sharp earnings moves are getting me into $MCO (long) and $NFLX (short) - I'll start writing options against those positions on Monday. Other earnings trades worked ($IBM $MAT $MCD $PH $SLB)
-- Expirations --
AN Oct 21 2016 44 Puts
ANF O ...
- Wolf: @Iceman $MAT $HAS #ShortPuts #Earnings Looks good so far. $2 above my strike.
- Wolf: $MAT Closed weekly bull put spread for .67 gain. BTO half as many weekly 32 puts for .21. With this volatile market, could make money if it gives back half.
- janner0814: FYI @Alexandra: Pre-Market Earnings: $ABT, $APH, $ASML, $BABY, $BBT, $CP, $DOV, $GPC, $HAL, $MS, $MTB, $NTRS, $RAI, $STJ, $STX, $SVU, $TUP, $UNF, $USB Earnings after the Close: $ $AXP, $BDN, $BJRI, $BRKL, $BXS, $CATY, $CCK, $CLB, $CNS, $CTXS, $CVBF, $CVTI, $EBAY, $EGBN, $EGP, $EWBC, $EXPO, $FNB, $FTI, $GGG, $HLX, $HNI, $HXL, $KALU, $KMI, $LHO, $LRCX, $LSTR, $MAT, $PKG, $RLI, $SCSS, $SLG, $SLM, $STLD, $TBI, $TSCO, $UMPQ, $URI, $VMI, $WDFC, $XLNX $VXX $NUGT $XIV $SVXY #ETN #FEES #WIDOWMAKER
- Wolf: $MAT Reports after hours today. $HAS was up over 6% on earnings. Kids will get their toys. Long weekly 30.5/28.6 Bull Put spread, Net Cr. .68
- Iceman: $MAT #ShortPuts #Earnings - Sold MAT Oct 21 2016 28.0 Puts @ 0.20 with the stock at 30.59. Hoping for a repeat of the $HAS move on earnings
- Bridget: $MAT breaking down below the 200MA. Head and shoulders pattern on the weekly that has just recently been confirmed. Moving averages turning over. I think this is a good shorting candidate.
- RedLeaf1: Looks like a big seller of movies and their toys $DIS, $HAS and $MAT all day, despite big call buying in $MAT Aug 33 Calls this a.m.
- Bridget: @LMReeder $MAT moving with $HAS
- Bridget: Lots of breakouts today, will be watching tomorrow to see if any give us a pullback or a decent entry. $CHKP $COST $CCL $DPG $AVG $LULU $FPF $MAT $COH $KTWO $WAL $INFY
- ryanj: @Bridget $CHKP $COST $CCL $DPG $AVG $LULU $FPF $MAT $COH $KTWO $WAL $INFY Nice list Bridget! I kinda like COST from Dan's Alert. I might take a little but the whole list is showing good.
- Bridget: $MAT breaking out on good earnings.
- captron: @Bridget $MAT I like the short interest here. Maybe we can get a little squeeze going. Long.
- arrow: $MAT - Nice tail forming on today's candle.
- arrow: $MAT - Constructive action in Mattel. Nice dividend. May also see some activist intervention here soon.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $MAT Mattel Inc. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=MAT&clip=63618
- Thunder_Struck: $MAT Mattel, Fuhu Move Closer to Sale -- Market Talk 18 hours 19 minutes ago - DJNF 17:35 ET - Children's tablet-maker Fuhu is nearing a solid sale deal with Mattel (MAT), and a truce with lender Tennenbaum Capital. Both will be necessary if the kid-tech business is to survive bankruptcy. Persuaded Mattel is serious about a buyout, Tennenbaum agreed to loosen its grip so Fuhu can fill holiday orders in the coming weeks, at least some of them. Fuhu's low on inventory, after a fight with contract manufacturer Foxconn, and its website says it's out of stock on many items. (email@example.com) (END) Dow Jones Newswires December 08, 2015 17:35 ET (22:35 GMT)
- Bridget: $MAT having a big up day. Would want to buy closer to the 200MA but after a tough year this stock could start a new uptrend. The monthly chart looks like it has found a bottom.
- Aragorn: $MAT near the HOD 3 min chat been watching set an alert at eh upper BB and t triggered and now expanding the bollings on a 3
- Iceman: $INTC $IRM $MAT $MRO $SDRL #ShortPuts - Covered all the short puts below at a profit to avoid possible assignment tonight Bought to close INTC Jul 17 2015 30.0 Puts @ 0.58 Bought to close IRM Jul 17 2015 32.5 Puts @ 0.85 Bought to close MAT Jul 17 2015 24.0 Puts @ 0.05 Bought to close MAT Jul 17 2015 25.0 Puts @ 0.60 Bought to close MAT Jul 17 2015 26.0 Puts @ 0.55 Bought to close MRO Jul 17 2015 24.0 Puts @ 0.23 Bought to close SDRL Jul 17 2015 10.0 Puts @ 0.90
$MTSI showed up in a recent scan that I ran, and has since performed well. "The Trader" column has a cautionary snippet observing that the company recently changed its accounting practices (rarely a good sign), specifically changing its re ...
$MAT - hi vol spikes in April, pb to 50 & bouncing
$MBT - just keeps goin' up a little every day in narrow range
$TAHO - established 2 higher bases in short time
$TEX - channeling
$TWI - mounted 200, seems to have support
$VCRA - high base conve ...
- Bridget: $MAT price alert on MAT. REally nice pullback after the run up from earnings. Looks like it is finding support around $27. Will wait for a green candle on the daily but then I think this will be a good buy.
- LTCSteve: @Bridget $MAT It just marked a green intraday candle. Are you buying or waiting for a up day? thanls
- LTCSteve: @Bridget $MAT Initiated starter position under $27. Also bought May 15 26 Puts -very inexpensive. Pays 5.6% dividend, ex on May 20th. I think this is a low risk trade.
- pcotton: #scan bottomUP lot of metals, construction doing well (in recent scans) I own $CMC $CRS $FCX $TAHO $TEX $CAT $FLR Tomorrow's list: $ASPS $AT $CRS $DOV $FCX $FLR $IBM $KMT $MAT $MDRX $NCI $NUAN $OSK $PWR $S $SCHN $TEX $UTEK $VMI $VMW $YELP
- pcotton: #scan #bottomUP (ex energy) Hey, 7 out of 10 of today's list was up today, with market down, momo out of favor. $AVP $CRS $ECOM $FCX $FLR $KMT $MAT $MDRX $S $SB $TEX $UTEK $VCRA $VMI $YELP $ZINC copyable list: in TOS, can copy, then import to watchlist from clipboard: AVP CRS ECOM FCX FLR KMT MAT MDRX S SB TEX UTEK VCRA VMI YELP ZINC
$JOY $CAT $AES $APA $CAM $CHK $CNX $COG $COP $CVX $DNR $DO $DOV $ESV $FCX $FTI $GNW $JEC $MAT $MRO $NBL $NOV $NRG $OI $OKE $PNR $PWR $QEP $RIG $SWN $VIAB
And one for the trade it like a biotechian millionaire crowd: $ATNM
NB anyone looking for a ...
- GreenGhost: $MAT Barbie on fire look at daily closed all BEPS about a week and half ago when stock touched middle of BB then kept going on 4/6 ; very strong signal for reversal of downtrend was commencing; 2 days later; 4/8 flipped to calls ;those are screaming ...
- GreenGhost: $MAT Barbie beach buggy crashes and burns ; still no CEO just some interim board member who I suspect is not loving life here ; company announced yesterday it brought back fired CEO as a consultant; stock is loving that; down another 2.5% and yet another 52 week low ; long Apr 27/24 and 25/23 BEPS which have both more than doubled ;1st position bought 2/18 added 3/2; 2nd position bought entire full position on 3/12; I can see this stock at 20 before too long.
$MAT Apr 25/23 BEPS for .49 (have larger position already in Apr 27/24 BECS which is working very well; a/k/a the Barbie trade)
$MDLZ June 35/38 BUCS for a buck
Looking at a $RUSS BECS (CR) too as this ETF rolls over on weakening oil ; very bearis ...
- GreenGhost: $MAT Barbie trade update BTC Mar 27/30 BECS for .11 DR this was the funding side of Mar 27/24 BEPS debit spread which is up over 50% Stock is such a poor performer short strike was ATM when I sold them and this spread decayed 85% already since sale on 2/18 which isn't even a week. Poor Barbie. Close out early also frees up margin.
- GreenGhost: $MAT Newsflash Ken wants a divorce; Barbie in tears; stock down another 1% today. Have several bearish options trades on this poor stock.
- GreenGhost: @Bridget $MAT agree they do though apparently need toys that have ties to movies ala $HASB; should have done a pairs trade too ;short $MAT long $HASB
- nb8702: @GreenGhost $MAT Heard through the Grape-Vine the disgruntle Barbie took a little road trip with a friend during her time of need but it's been reported they were a little wild and had a run in with the law and it's looking a DOWN For Barbie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z88U915uq8
- GreenGhost: @Bridget $DIS Continues Earnings strength mostly Espn driven; every wonder why your cable rates keep going up every month it seems and through the roof? You van than Mikey Eisner and his crew. $HASB is taking some serious market share from $MAT in a fairly zero-sum market toy market so pairing with $HASB is a more targeted and levered play than $DIS which is a multi-content media powerhouse vs. a stand alone toy company.
- GreenGhost: $MAT Barbie no more trades ( Apr BEPS DR funded with Mar BECS CR) working really well; stock was off over 1% yesterday and is down another 2.5% today. See post yesterday for trade thesis and strikes. Stock looks pretty bearish as longs flee this weak company.
- GreenGhost: $MAT Barbie getting crushed stock down 3.5%; 52 week low out of a tight vol squeeze to downside on big institutional selling; this stock has it all for bearish plays ; stock is quickly approaching my short strike on Apr 27/24 BEPS DR spread; it appears I set my sights in this case too high. My short leg on my mar 27/30 BECS ( CR spread ) has dropped in price 70% in 2 days; very weak and busted stock. Stock could see 20 before finding support. risk to trade is CEO replacement or activist at this point.
- GreenGhost: $MAT I identified a intermediate term Bearish continuation wedge pattern (6wks -9 mos) so here's my anti-Barbie trade ( company has a really crappy qtr and guide down) STO Mar 27/30 BECS ( a credit spread) to fund purchase of Apr 27/24 BEPS DR spread ; downside target in stock is low 23s. Entire trade cost me .15DR so possible 2.85 CR max win ($3box less .15DR net capital outlay). That works out to 19 to 1 leverage (2.85/.15) ; I'll take it. I will look to take out all my capital and possibly book a profit by selling another BECS at Mar opex. Stock is cooperating nicely today and is off another 1%. Of course this is double option leverage so if stock runs up north of 30 I'd be cooked.
- Forexpro: RE: $MSFT, $MAT Hi, Friends, $MSFT is something resembling a long term holding for me, but while the drawing isn't quite a perfect trend channel, it's certainly pointing the wrong way for those of us who are long. The company is winning quite a bit of media applause of late, but that doesn't seem to be translating into an overly strong stock: http://scharts.co/15BmX38 Meanwhile, $MAT just announced that $MAT's CEO has resigned. The stock isn't doing all that well thus far this morning: http://scharts.co/15BokyS No position in that one. Best of luck!
- captron: $MAT - Reference Dan's post and email, their earnings are scheduled for 1/30 after the bell and Whisper has called for them to have a nice loss or miss, what ever you want to call it. That should also move the stock.
- traderbren: $MAT - turned into a great 59M Trade.
- captron: $MAT - Volume picking up on the Feb puts
- captron: $MAT - Really starting to squeeze on the 5 min chart. Which way will it go?
- TunaHelper: @captron $MAT is skipping slightly above the VWAP (in a narrow channel, per your post). Chart: http://tos.mx/swJCXi
- captron: $MAT - The spread is widening on the Feb 30 puts as volume picks up. Adding to my position.
- Iceman: #FallingKnife trades today - It's not what the stock is doing now that matters, but what it does next summer. Sold 1 $ATI Jul 17 2015 22.5 Put @ 1.3 Sold 1 $CAM Aug 21 2015 32.5 Put @ 1.4 Sold 1 $COP Aug 21 2015 45.0 Put @ 1.22 Sold 1 $CTXS Jun 19 2015 47.5 Put @ 1.1 Sold 1 $FCX Aug 21 2015 15.0 Put @ 1.27 Sold 1 $FOXA Jul 17 2015 31.0 Put @ 1.2 Sold 1 $HES Aug 21 2015 47.5 Put @ 1.34 Sold 1 $HOT Aug 21 2015 55.0 Put @ 1.23 Sold 1 $LNC Jul 17 2015 45.0 Put @ 1.59 Sold 1 $MAT Jul 17 2015 25.0 Put @ 1.2 Sold 1 $MET Jun 19 2015 42.0 Put @ 1.13 Sold 1 $MPC Jul 17 2015 55.0 Put @ 1.35 Sold 1 $MU Jul 17 2015 25.0 Put @ 1.34 Sold 1 $NOV Aug 21 2015 40.0 Put @ 1.16 Sold 1 $NUE Jul 17 2015 37.0 Put @ 1.22 Sold 1 $PSX Aug 21 2015 40.0 Put @ 1.15 Sold 1 $RIG Aug 21 2015 10.0 Put @ 1.34 Sold 1 $SE Jun 19 2015 29.0 Put @ 1.1 Sold 1 $SLB Aug 21 2015 55.0 Put @ 1.37 Sold 1 $SNDK Jul 17 2015 55.0 Put @ 1.26
$INTC, $LLTC, $FCX, $ETN, $TWC, $MAT, $ HRB, $VLO, $IBM, $SWK, $LLL, $GE, $IPG, $BBT, $YUM and $FITB.
Basically, I'm looking for overpriced options of decent companies that offer a bit of yield. There are normally more of those on days when the ove ...
- Iceman: #SP500 - who says yesterday was not as bad as it looked? $YHOO Yahoo! Inc. 38.65 -5.57% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 67.17 -5.22% $BTU Peabody Energy Corp. 12.65 -4.82% $XEC Cimarex Energy Co. 127.8 -4.32% $TRIP TripAdvisor Inc. 94.29 -4.15% $AZO AutoZone, Inc. 505.38 -4.00% $WAG Walgreen Co. 60.42 -3.91% $NBR Nabors Industries Ltd. 22.96 -3.89% $DNR Denbury Resources Inc. 15.14 -3.32% $MU Micron Technology, Inc. 30.6 -3.26% $NFLX Netflix, Inc. 442.78 -3.22% $IPG The Interpublic Group 18.21 -3.19% $MAT Mattel, Inc. 32.83 -3.10% $TSO Tesoro Corporation 60.01 -3.08%
$MAT Jul 19 2014 36 Puts
$MDSO Jul 19 2014 45 Calls (Covered)
$NAT Jul 19 2014 7 Puts
$NSM Jul 19 2014 20 Puts
$NUAN Jul 19 2014 10 Puts
$NVAX Jul 19 2014 5 Calls (Covered)
$P Jul 19 2014 32 Calls (Covered)
$PAAS Jul 19 2014 8 Puts
$SCTY Jul 19 2014 ...
- Forexpro: Re; Emerging Markets, @Bglee Thanks, @Bglee, Much appreciated. $MAT, huh? Interesting. All the best!
- Neil375: QCOM- Good morning everyone. I came across a few stocks that might return a profit. A few in a #squeeze- $QCOM, $DECK and PM. PM has a 4.3% #dividend. And a few breaking out or looking like they might- $UTX,PNC, $MT, $MAT and JOY. I have no position as of now. I'm a bit cautious and waiting to see what the market does.
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Wednesday's open $ABT, $ASML, $BAC, $BK, $BLK, $CMA, $GWW, $KEY, $MAT, $MTG, $NTRS, $PEP, $PNC, $STJ, $SWK, USB
- scottto: #Countertrades - Here's what popped out of my screen this weekend: (re-post mostly for my purposes) $ACTG - Current 22.02; Low/stop 21.50 (risk = $0.52); Gap fill target 24.75 (profit = 2.73); profit/risk = 5.25 $APH - Current 76.78; Low 75.08; target 84; P/R = 4.25 $CYH - 43.16, 42.12, 47, p/r = 3.7 $EBAY - 52.19, 52.12, 56.5, p/r = 61.6 $ISRG - 392.67, 357.02, 420, p/r = 0.77 $UTEK - 30.01, 29.63, 35, p/r = 13.1 Previously mentioned: $FLY - 14.64, 14, 17, p/r = 3.7 $INGR - 61.70, 60.62, 68, p/r = 4.9 $XXIA - 15.02, 13.31, 18, p/r = 1.7 $MAT - stopped out of original $MAT new - 42.38, 42.06, 46, p/r = 11.3 $SHW - 172.86, 163.63, 180, p/r = 0.77 Take a look at the daily chart with each stock and the trade will make sense to you.... Cheers,
- scottto: #Countertrades - Here's what popped out of my screen this weekend: $ACTG - Current 22.02; Low/stop 21.50 (risk = $0.52); Gap fill target 24.75 (profit = 2.73); profit/risk = 5.25 $APH - Current 76.78; Low 75.08; target 84; P/R = 4.25 $CYH - 43.16, 42.12, 47, p/r = 3.7 $EBAY - 52.19, 52.12, 56.5, p/r = 61.6 $ISRG - 392.67, 357.02, 420, p/r = 0.77 $UTEK - 30.01, 29.63, 35, p/r = 13.1 Previously mentioned: $FLY - 14.64, 14, 17, p/r = 3.7 $INGR - 61.70, 60.62, 68, p/r = 4.9 $XXIA - 15.02, 13.31, 18, p/r = 1.7 $MAT - stopped out of original $MAT new - 42.38, 42.06, 46, p/r = 11.3 $SHW - 172.86, 163.63, 180, p/r = 0.77 Take a look at the daily chart with each stock and the trade will make sense to you.... Cheers,
- jdaniels: $MAT - Initial pre-market reaction for earnings appears good for those of you that like toys. I trade this company every year always with good results and each year I always exit too soon. Well run company, good balance sheet and better than 3% div yield. No position
- jdaniels: $STON - For those of you that like yield like I do, I have mentioned this company before. Today market direction only seems to be lower based on all 93 tickers I follow except $MAT, $LULU, $HD, $KO and this one STON. StonMor Partners is an LLP in t ...
- jdaniels: $MAT - Stopped out of a winner @40.18. Will look to re-enter at lower levels. No position in common, long $MAT Jan 2014 40 calls. I do this every year and use it for my Christmas fund.
Returned the following 32 $HRB $NFLX BIG $KLAC $MPC $PSA $KIM $CLX $OXY $LRCX $FFIV $HUM $MAT
$FDX $SLB $MRO $VRSN $WU JNPR $BDX $CMI $JDSU $VLO $UPS $TDC $MU $DO $UTX $SPG $SRE $BEN $NWL
Change parameters by SCAN ...
- jdaniels: $MAT - Started working on Christmas at the beginning of year. $MAT Earnings this morning and missed, but raised its div from 31 to 36 cents. Traded down pre-market and is now flat on the day. This stock goes higher
- jdaniels: $MAT - Added to common position via leap Jan 2014 40 calls. Did the same thing last year, which worked out well without the stress
- jdaniels: $MAT - Up over 1% on very high volume. Looks like the market liked the div boost, I know I did
- jdaniels: $MAT - Added to long term position on this pull back before earnings. For those looking for the slow and steady investment strategy
- murfields: #SQUEEZE---Today only 10 of the 15 are up. $MAT up another 1%+ and it is outside the upper BB band. A usual sign to take the 15% profit, $PFE also outside upper BB band so sell. Tomorrow possible start of another 3 day down so either watch another day or start taking profit on the rest of squeezes posted on the week-end.
- murfields: #SQUEEZE---Scotto listed approximately 100 stock with a #squeeze based on the BB band with of 0.06 or less. Many will go too long before a break-out and will not give immediate profit and of little indicative value for now. Examination of the appearances of their BB charts is of importance. For a trial I picked out 15 out of Scotto's list based on their BB charts and maybe a possible break-out for immediate profit. The list includes; $EW, $MAT, $ETR, $NU, $MCK, $COF, $USB, $VZ, $TEG, $PNW, $CMS, $WFM, $T, $DTE, PFE. At 1.37 Pm EST 10 of the 15 are positive on this down day. I will follow these for the next few days for further possible up-trending.
$ETR, $BEAM, $HSP, $PBCT, $TSS, $MAT, $ALL, $WU, $WM, $KEY, $CFN, $NOC, $AON, $RTN, $EW, $RSG, $TMO, $SIAL, $BA, $CMCSA,
$UTX, $CPB, $PGR, $KMB, $LMT, $UNM, $COST, $APD, $PRGO, $PPG, $GOOG, $XOM
Edited for usefulness:
$WFM - Strong chart, coil ...
- murfields: @Scott- How do you pick your possible squeezes, just the 0.06 band width? The list is quite long. When I am looking I try to pick possible break-out in the next several days for possible up-tend of 3 or more days I try to analyze the BB chart of present and possible future expansion. Most in your long list could go for a long time-period before an immediate break-out. Possible immediate break-out on the list are $EW, $MAT, $ETR, $NU, $MCK, $COF, $USB, $VZ, $TEG, $PNW, $CMS, $WFM, $T, $DTE, PFE??? They are just possible. Next week I will check for the winners. @Henry; your posting eliminated my reason for my post.
- jdaniels: @DAN - $MAT, $LTD, $PEP,CAG, $GIS, $PG, $CLX, $KMB - Need help @Dan on stocks that are never talked about in the forum. $MAT, $LTD, $PEP,CAG, $GIS, $PG, $CLX, KMB. Obviously these are all in the consumer space and very low beta and considered safe with dividends. However in a markets such as we are in now when the river is running against us should we sell and buy back at lower prices or stick with the long term theme. I own all of these tickers, some up substantially, some flat and some with slight losses.
Others not so great (for reference):
Comparison and contrast.
There are others, but I try to stay in the $20 to $100 per share range. ...
- scottto: Breakout alerts - $MAT RL $COV WAT $UPS SPG GWW
$MAT - perhaps starting another breakout
$GWW - great chart
$SWK - may be starting a breakout
Set an alert on the ones you like and forget about 'em.
- pcotton: UP-TRENDING STOCKS - I culled my up-trending list of the mis-behaving stocks (defined by pulling back lower than it's general trend or below support) which left these: $ACN, CMB, $CVS, $DLTR, $FAST, $GRMN, $HD, $LOW, $LSTR, $MAIN, $MAT, $MJN, $NKE, $ORLY, $RHT, $ROST, TJX
gold2stocks: UP/DOWNGRADES ESTIMATES/MEETINGS - Hope everyone has a STELLAR day! G2S
Arch Coal downgraded at Brean
$ACI was downgraded from Buy to Hold, Brean @Murray said. Company will struggle to sell uncommitted 2012 volumes.
$AES Corpora ...
gold2stocks: UP/DOWNGRADES & ESTIMATE CHANGES/MEETINGS
Archer-Daniels-Midland upgraded at $BMO
$ADM was upgraded to Outperform, $BMO Capital said. $35 price target. Fundamentals should bottom out in the first quarter.
Broadcom downgraded at A ...
|Stock Price||$USD 17.52|
Mattel, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of toy products through sales to its customers and directly to consumers. The products include fashion dolls, infant and preschool products, toy cars, and electrical vehicles, among others.Request Video of MAT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 26th, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 16.45 21.48%
- $USD 5.70 19.08%
- $USD 278.83 16.00%
- $USD 47.16 -130.62%
- $USD 10.99 -17.18%
- $USD 172.00 -12.37%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 56,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (56,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!