Zoom Video Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:ZM)
Old Forum Content for ZMMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- joelsg1: $ZM Double top at 400, hideous decline to 250, today's bounce could consolidate some, but close enough for bottom. Refusal to up their all stock bid for $FIVN a Positive, they know their stock is severely undervalued, and though they remain partners with $FIVN to poach its clients, ultimately they can build their own better platform if necessary. NP
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM covered $ZM short for 10 % gain 👍
- bRobert: $ZM short still in motion $250 target acquired Look for failed bounce or flag trigger and $200 potential Another $50 shoe drop $SAM took profits at $500 target Watching for failure or success at the 20d ceiling Failure = short with stop above and $400 potential Success = Potential long set up Watch for next pullback bounce Higher low Daily is pinching
- vitoB: @bRobert $ZM $SAM yea you’ve been all over the short, I was early and now happy, will look at the volume over the next days with a ceiling around the 50dma coming down fast $570ish
- bRobert: @vitoB $ZM $SAM I was long for years Short for just 3+ months It may come full circle again and become a longer term hold again after rehab
- joelsg1: @bRobert $ZM $SAM B Careful with $ZM short, know someone there.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $ZM $SAM ZM short covered (sold puts) at $300 target Watching and waiting for now
- joelsg1: @bRobert $ZM $SAM Short opportunity waning.
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM Still short 🤔🤷♂️
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $SAM Hope you had a great Birthday weekend and hoisted a few 🍻 I'm still short $ZM, you?
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $SAM $ZM I added on a failed bounce to the 20d from below I'm trading around a core $200 target next and $150 potential
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $SAM $ZM Thx Enjoyed the Weekend Daughter got engaged 2023 wedding so no hurry Venue secured
- bRobert: $ZM $200 bearish target 2 in motion after $250 $50 flag breakdown moves $400 to $350 $350 - $300 $300 - $250 in motion ....close to target $250 - $200 next potential flag breakdown target
- bRobert: $ZM short from $300 trading around a core Added Friday with failure at the 20d ceiling witha stop above Approaching $250 flag target for partial profits $200 to follow with next WEEKLY flag trigger drop
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM some support (downside speedbump ) around $230 from Aug 2020..
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $ZM Exactly I stand on my head while examining the chart on short trades More familiar bullish breakout appearance I'm a half full guy
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM That beats me trying to hold my six monitors upside down 🤔
- Pokersmith: A slump in Zoom Video Communications Inc's($ZM) share price likely limited its ability to sweeten a nearly $15 billion all-stock offer for call center software firm Five9($FIVN) and led to the deal's collapse, Wall Street analysts said on Friday. Five9 shareholders on Thursday voted down the sale to Zoom, denting the company's efforts to diversify its offerings as growth slows in its virtual conferencing business after a boom during the pandemic. While some analysts expected Zoom to raise its offer to address Five9 shareholder worries about the price, others said an almost 30% drop in Zoom shares since July on the back of slowing growth only dampened the prospects. Under the deal terms, Five9 shareholders would have received 0.5533 Zoom share for each share held. The terms then implied a 12.8% premium over Five9's market price. F.D : short ZM from above ( 280 handle ) 🙄
- wanda1616: @debeers $PDD $ZM $PTON lets add $Z to that list
- debeers: BROKEN STOCKS TO AVOID- $PDD-down 58% $ZM-down 23.63% $PTON-down 43.71% $Z-down 34% Remember what @DAN has said too numerous to count times: if you lose 10% of your money in a stock it will take a gain of 12% to make it up.
- bRobert: $SAM close enoughto $500 yesterday for partials $400 potential $ZM close to $250 target Partials as well ADD on failed bounces $PTON $80 short target 1 acquired $60 potential $Z $60 potential Get shorty trades $QQQ H&S top on neckline $340 target Short failed bounces
- Docoof: (FWIW) The 14 biggest holdings in $ARKW are all green: $TSLA $TWTR $GBTC $COIN $TDOC $U $ROKU $SHOP $SQ $SPOT $TWLO $DKNG $ZM $PTON
- Momentariness: @bRobert, I know that shorting is not the primary focus at this site but if it's making money, I say go with it. With your 3 primary shorts working so well, $ZM, $PTON, and $SAM, are there any other stocks shaping up as short candidates? The top 10 on my short list of candidates would be $ILMN, $NVCR, $PYPL, $SRE, $SWK, $TER, $UPS, $W, $WIX, $Z.
- bRobert: $SAM Short Partial left post profits Flag WEEKLY $400 with bear flag trigger < 200w $ZM short $250 target $PTON short $80 target 1 $60 potential
- bugpack28: @bRobert $SAM $ZM $PTON I’m in it
- bRobert: @Momentariness $VXX I've been short $SAM $ZM for a while $PTON newer
- bRobert: $XME $IYT Reversal bases $ZM $250 target soon This trade started at $300 $SAM flag Bear move $400 Rinse repeat trade from $1000
- bRobert: $ZM. short. still in motion. from $300. Took. PARTIAL. profits. ADD on failed. bounces. $250 target 1
- bRobert: $SAM Still short $400 potential with flag trigger $500 interim $ZM short $250 potential with bear flag trigger and another $25 shoe drop
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM I have a short position in this one. You've been warned
- bRobert: $ZM short in motion with flag trigger/shoe drop watch SHORT
- bRobert: $ZM short TRIGGERED $250 target I liked setting up this short Started at $300 level
- bRobert: $ZM Still with $250 potential with Lower low trigger $SAM $500+ 200d target acquired yesterday with an EXPECTED bounce Go long? No way $400 potential still Selzer stock gone flat Wonderful short
- bRobert: $ZM short still in motion $250 with trigger < $275
- bRobert: $ZM short working Started in $300 area trading around a core Trigger < $275 with $250 target WEEKLY view shows bear flag looking for a repeat $25 shoe drop
- bRobert: $ZM $25 shoe drop with lower low bear flag trigger < $275 Short
- joelsg1: @bRobert $ZM Suggest quick trigger on that short, big new things coming...
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $ZM Just a little push over the edge needed
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $ZM stop level ?
- bRobert: $SAM Still with $500/$400 potential Short $ZM small M top completed to $280 $250 bear flag target still in play Triggered below $290 throwback/ retest...........shoe drop watch
- champ: These seem to be working, they did turn...$ZM, $SNOW...and the risk is, 1 hour left before the close...they could zig-zag or even fall back.
- bRobert: $ZM short Partials taken Failed bounces to add $250 POTENTIAL
- bRobert: $ZM short $250 bear flag in motion Cover stops lowered
- jwstich: @bRobert $ZM Can you explain how you got to 250 as a target?
- bRobert: $ZM short $280 M top Potential repeat $50 shoe drop to $250
- bRobert: $ZM $280 M target CLOSE Possible $250 bear flag target My suspicions were right WEEKLY shows the prior $50 flag drops $400 - $350 $350 - $300 Now ?$300 - $250
- capitalist36: @bRobert $ZM I 👀 see that...
- Mnatale: @capitalist36 $ZM look at that red candle!
- capitalist36: @Mnatale $ZM i have been watching that one today.... interesting
- capitalist36: $ZM @bRobert in between 2 triggers... looks like trying to bounce here
- bRobert: @capitalist36 $ZM CAREFUL Bear flag could trigger'/drop $50 like the one above Make sure it triggers the way you want
- marklesparkle: @bRobert $ZM $NVAX I'm holding some
- marklesparkle: @marklesparkle $ZM $NVAX Not the $ZM the $NVAX
- Henry: $ZM Filling the gap? np
- traderdl: $ZM ORB - hod - easy trade - resistance 310ish
- bRobert: $ZM $310 target 1 W trigger np
- traderdl: @bRobert $ZM looking good
- issues: @bRobert $ZS Thank you Sir. Just look at $ZM, what a drop on earnings!! I'll buy ZS back at a lower level. I don't need another ZM! After thinking about it and looking at the year's chart, I sold the remainder. I am sure it's going to drop - sold it all and will buy back at $260!!
- capitalist36: $ZM took a $4 Drop, 5 min rebounds are light in volume... Caution
- bRobert: @capitalist36 $ZM Small reversal base/flag $310 with trigger > $301
- bRobert: $ZM Partial short $280 with dip < $290 Cover stop $301.1
- capitalist36: @bRobert $ZM thanks for your technical triggers and targets I have been on both sides today profitable each way, mostly on the short side
- capitalist36: $ZM Wrestling with 298
- bRobert: @capitalist36 $ZM Still short partial
- bRobert: $SAM short squeeze still working $550 target acquired took partials $500/$400 potential $ZM short closed Watching for flag trigger and $310 Or bear flag shoe drop < $290
- bRobert: $ZM. watch for a potential drop. < 293/$290.
- Auto: $ZM slowly headed to Alaska started position after E working
- bRobert: @Auto $ZM Watching for.a failed. bounce on declining volume into $300 resistance
- bRobert: $ZM. short ADD. Stop $301.1.
- Bwhitty: $ZM looks like it wants to visit 8 day.
- Ern: $ZM Iv'e been in and out of this several times, due to conflicting messages, and my own inadequacies I did make a little money, but I have worked so very hard to gain so little. Now I'm am out. What I have learnt is, you don't bet against DAN. Dan thank you for all your good advise.
- bRobert: $NAIL. $2 swing. off low. $LABU. look for flag/bounce. next week. and move towards $80 $ZM. Alert for move. < $290. and lower low trigger/ $280. potential Day 3 of the big bounce
- DAN: @Ern $ZM Sure, Ern. And it's now always good advice...but it is honest advice. ;-)
- capitalist36: $ZM @bRobert Dropping in the pm after Market
- Bwhitty: $ZM moment of truth. Either goes below 290 or starts short term journey to 8 day.
- bRobert: $SAM. SHORT. still in motion. $550/$500/$400 potential $ZM. Took partials on short. $50. drop potential with a bear flag trigger. $300 is. resistance
- traderbren: $ZM - FYI - Cathie feeding at the trough yesterday: - Star stock-picker Cathie Wood buys the Zoom dip, invests over $56 million
- bRobert: @traderbren $ZM It could go LOWER before rebounding $300 range breakdown on daily if failed bounce WEEKLY H&S top has $150 POTENTIAL with follow through Don't drink the Kool Aid Follow the price action Ignore the Cathie noise $200 Range breakdown potential WEEKLY Daily one was acquired
- DAN: $ZM -- I'm taking $ZM for a quick ride this morning. Not sure how long, but it sure looks like it's being bought, so I'll play.
- scottrades: @DAN $ZM Cathie Wood bought a bunch yesterday for $ARKK.
- bRobert: @scottrades $ZM $ARKK Is that supposed to be good or bad ?
- scottrades: @bRobert $ZM $ARKK I guess we'll find out...
- bRobert: $ZM $300 resistance for now from below I view this as a bear flag until proven otherwise Could see another $50 shoe drop Manage your risk on this bounce
- bRobert: $ZM short Cover STOP $301.1 SMALL to start
- bRobert: @bRobert $ZM Very low risk trade % wise
- joelsg1: @bRobert $ZM Took that Cathie Wood inspired bounce this am, but trade Over.
- bRobert: $ZM pathetic bounce so far Still short Cover stop $301.1 LONGS......Watch your 6
- bRobert: $ZM lowering cover stop a bit to lock in some profits (close to $7) Good low risk short was easy to set up with EXPECTED resistance at $300 and a cover stop at $301.1 A few dollars of risk on failure at $299+ is really LOW RISK with high potential targets below
- issues: Star stock-picker Cathie Wood buys the $ZM Zoom dip, invests over $56 million Star investor Cathie Wood's funds scooped up $56.5 million worth of shares in Zoom Video Communications Inc , taking advantage of a 17% drop in the company's stock price on Tuesday after warning on slowing demand.
- Motorman: @issues $ZM It was discussed earlier, interesting read, @bRobert has a short, @Dan mentioned a trade.
- bRobert: $ZM LOD Cover stop lowered to lock in $$
- NickSingh: @bRobert $ZM I got $295 sept call after dan’s alert, would you stay in this and watch.., currently down couple bucks..
- bRobert: @NickSingh $ZM tight leash Consider BCS to hedge and reduce costs Close out long call to pivot short....... For future trades What date in Sept?
- NickSingh: @bRobert $ZM sept 17 thx
- bRobert: $ZM Took good partials on short LOW OF DAY I may add back
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $CHWY I was too busy with a few other shorts $SAM $ZM and others I considered a put rental I'll wait a long term trade set up to present itself
Zoom’s $ZM plunging sales growth is the latest sign that pandemic winners could be hitting a wall.
In its earnings call Monday, Zoom said revenue grew 54% to hit $1 billion in Q2. While that’s impressive, the company reported 191% sale ...
- Motorman: @Pokersmith $ZM That was a great short from @bRobert this. morning.
- bRobert: $ZM. M. to measures to $300. May see a trading bounce in the area. It does have. lower potential.
- vitoB: @bRobert $ZM Yeaim in .. above the vwap and looking for higher once this passes 295
|Stock Price||$USD 157.84|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 28th, 2022 - 2022 Q4 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 85,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (85,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!