Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA)
Old Forum Content for TSLAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $TSLA. $750. target potential Still short $NAIL. short. $31/$22. with move. <. $35 $LABD. $80+. Already a double Many good. entry posts. $HD. $280/$260. $M. Short. $22. - $10. potential $DDS. Closed out last week. for a nice. gain. Never let a gain turn into a loss POTENTIAL for. breakout to breakdown like. $M. I will be. happy to revisit long with resumption of a WEEKLY breakout $HRI short. $110/$80 potential $XOP. 300%. winner for me. this year. via leaps. More over the past several years. Caution flags only for. break. <. 20d and larger. consolidation.
- bRobert: $TSLA. $820. double bounce. area. Short. partial. covered Looking to reload on failed. bounce
- joelsg1: $TSLA China sales out 4am et, added a few shares $822.
- bRobert: $TSLA. Classic bear flag. trigger. $750. Next decision point there. after token bounce M. top looms
- bRobert: @bRobert $TSLA $800. with lower low. intraday/multi day
- bRobert: $TSLA. Short.added. $800. sooner. Lower low intraday
- bRobert: @bRobert $TSLA I have been pretty clear on this. trade. Polite. Now for the shorts
- bRobert: $TSLA. Lower cover stops. on this. short as we move closer to. $800. interim $750. longer Bear flag trigger in motion. Classic
- bRobert: $TSLA. Cover. at. $800. target. POLITE ! Great tea leaves Will look to. reenter. $750. is. next major stop below
- champ: $TSLA... at $802.66...Spec entry.
- bRobert: $TSLA. Will Short. again with failed. bounce (expected this bounce after. $800. interim target acquired ) Follow the posts. Daily bear flag. trigger. with $750. target Multi 5day. target 1 acquired. $800. Follow on. multi day /intraday for. failure The. EASIER money made. on this. SHORT. Not interested in the failed. bounces.
- bRobert: $TSLA. potential Test. $827. $862.potential if cleared $750. major. target with. lower low dip. <. $797). $765. speed. bump.
- bRobert: $TSLA. Small reversal base. intra day. $832. potential with trigger >. $817
- joelsg1: $TSLA Chinese liars about phantom acceleration, say it ain't so :) https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/tesla-is-not-guilty-another-owner-admitted-lying-on-faulty-brakes-in-the-accident
- bRobert: $TSLA. failed bounce Bear flag. trigger. Throwback. Failure. Pullback. $750. Short
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Added a few shares under $800. Those China numbers out tonight might set 'worst case', which is where a lot of money is made and then another boost Wed. if CPI crested. Or not. But you've been deadly right on this (and most).
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA You're a smart. guy. Don't overstay your welcome on a trade unsupported. by. price action /. technicals.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Trade yes, long term investment no. And supported by fundies vs technicals, age-old battle.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA You can be Fundamentally right and financially bankrupt. Age old.
- champ: $TSLA is at $796...and the close is going to be in play today....and this stock is trying to hold around that key $800 $$ price level.....and most everyone should know that.
- champ: @bRobert $TSLA ....what the hell is your problem...we all know what is going on.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Not even close. Diversified in other asset classes. But, may have to take Uncle Sam up on that 20%+ tax subsidy and dump some 12-year winners, which no doubt will be the wrong time.
- bRobert: @champ $TSLA ?
- champ: @bRobert $TSLA ...you sound like a broken record, that just keeps spinning around.
- bRobert: @champ $TSLA Broken record has been pretty much on target. Same with. several other. shorts. or. long short. ETFs. I repeat the important. stuff. Clear. targets. Triggers. Stops. It's called. technical trading. A. blueprint. Not. just. buy any bounce. willy nilly and. hope
- bRobert: @champ $TSLA ?
- champ: @bRobert $TSLA .....look...I'm working and I posted my current thoughts on this stock and for me...I don't care about all that other crap that you keep posting...however Good-Luck.
- bRobert: @champ $TSLA Mostly digital these days although I do have. a nice vintage record collection. Again I repeat what is. important.
- bRobert: $NVDA. down. 10%. That doesn't happen every day. Covered. partial short and lowered. stop $HD. $NAIL. fading Good short. adds or. entries with covers. FAILED. bounce $TSLA. SHORT. Did you read the blue. print. ADDED with lower low <. $797. Covered partial earlier after. $50. gain Full short. position. $750. target. Technical analysis =. Good. educated. guesses. Very profitable short. trade $750. area. cover. Actually just. above. then EXPECT. a. bounce. Perhaps a small TRADE.
- bRobert: @bRobert $NVDA $HD $NAIL $TSLA TSLA. speed. bump $766. $780. next. interim Cover stops. lowered
- bRobert: $TSLA. I would. expect to see a significant bounce. if. $750 target . acquired Potential for a. $100 move towards the $850. neckline Several $100. countertrend bounces. in this. down trend. Polite technical blue print so far. Watch and react for detours
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $UPST I'm happily settle in the slower falling knives. $NVDA. $120. still has a lot. more. room. Others. $TSLA. has the POTENTIAL to be . cut in half. longer term. $PTON. $5. target $CVNA. $25. has been a. beauty $LABD. $80. target 1. acquired. $100. potential. $M. $10. potential $CROX. $55. acquired $BOOT. $75/$50. potential Just getting started. There is a big. bounce. coming soon. EVERYONE is waiting for. some capitulation Maybe it gets delayed a day or 2. longer $ITB. $NAIL. weekly flag. waiting for. failure $NAIL. $22. with swoon Will a $TLT bounce be a call to the governor and save it? Watch and react.
- Docoof: @bRobert $TSLA I’ll be watching and ready to react—so you can’t take the day off tomorrow. ;)
- bRobert: @Docoof $TSLA Worked. 24. yesterday. This was my off day. :( No worries. It was well rewarded
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA I wasn't referring to you specifically in this regard I. know you are diversified. AND. sitting on BOOKED. profits in TSLA Your. positions are often hedged as well. in. call Spreads
- bRobert: $TSLA. 5d. multi day. (yahoo simple for. me is all I need. No indicators). has. worked. well in fine. tuning the. BEARISH. daily. chart. Multi day. $950. head. $850. neckline. Do the math. .......$750. WEAK. pathetic bounces. never challenged the opening print Small. intraday H&S. top. $780. target acquired
- joelsg1: $TSLA Reuters report Shanghai stopped production again due this time to parts shortages, including wire harnesses from $APTV down the road with Covid outbreak. Might as well kitchen sink the Q with April China sales numbers due tonight. Worst to better bounce trade potential.
- Docoof: $TSLA $TWTR #SpaceEx #ElonMusk — RHRN things are heating up into Crazy Town for Elon Musk: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523462998081572864?cxt=HHwWgMDU0c3htqQqAAAA https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523464037048020992?cxt=HHwWgMCjxYqet6QqAAAA https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1523465632502906880?cxt=HHwWgIDQzfn6t6QqAAAA
- Babutters: @Docoof $TSLA $TWTR #SpaceEx #ElonMusk ugh yeah. Anytime the CEO of a company makes a mysterious announcement on Twitter I would expect investors to start fleeing. Watching for $TSLA to fail to retake the weekly 50d (assuming it opens red tomorrow) before I buy my first put in a long time.
- Docoof: $TSLA Releases 2021 Impact Report and New Impact Website (May 06, 2022 09:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time) https://www.tesla.com/impact
- bRobert: $TSLA 5d chart No bueno posted yesterday Follow through H&S top Daily bear wedge $750 Short
- joelsg1: $TSLA Signs long term nickel supply contract with $VALE from Canada. Market slumps, but the business goes on with inexorable progress.
- Docoof: @joelsg1 $TSLA $VALE I second that: May 6 (Reuters) - Brazilian miner $VALE said on Friday it has signed a long-term deal with $TSLA supply the U.S.-based electric vehicle maker with nickel coming from its Canada operations.
- bRobert: $TSLA testing bear flag trigger daily $750 potential
- joelsg1: @Docoof $TSLA $VALE Obviously I don't have much clue about the day-to-day market machinations, and only short options plays working except for tradeable bounces which evaporate quickly, but as a long term investor in this, adding small shares at key levels, and $850 is one.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Sold ST puts there as 'line in the lithium, er sand'.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA Trading bounce for sure
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $TDOC A new one for me. With the world in turmoil, I wanted something a little more sedate, VS. $TSLA & $LABD. $TDOC STO 5/13/22 36.0 CALLS @.95 $UPST BTC 5/13/22 89.0 CALLS @7.70 STO @9.25 BTC because Monday is earnings, and I don't hold over earnings.
- Docoof: @joelsg1 $TSLA $VALE You added some $TSLA at a key level and I added $VALE at a bad level below all the key MAs. I’l watch and react and keep it on a short leash.
- bRobert: $TSLA multi day $887 ceiling test kissed once W $920 with trigger above ceiling Bounce from $850 bear flag neckline Trail up stops FAILURE and bear flg trigger = $750
- bRobert: $TSLA I did post TRAIL UP STOPS Path of least resistance is still DOWN with major bearish pattern in play
- joelsg1: $TSLA China April sales numbers out early next week, up to 16k expected. Second shift at Shanghai added 5/16, with goal of producing 2600 per day, over 900k per year, which is double '21. https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/tesla-to-add-2nd-shift-at-giga-shanghai-by-mid-may-to-produce-up-to-2-600-vehicles-per-day
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA $750 with bear flag trigger POTENTIAL for much lower with WEEKLY lower low Not straight down
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA Just one thing to consider is the market reaction to any good news Raise cash mood
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Hey, I report, you decide, but I am long term invested.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA Hey you've made a fortune on this ticker already It owes you nothing
- Docoof: @joelsg1 $TSLA $VALE For the record, out of $VALE—the explosive upside reaction obviously didn’t happen. Pointless/silly/rookie break-even trade.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Needs to calm down. Respect the lows. $QQQ Lower Low $DIA Under the Major MAs $GLD Choppy $UUP Wrecking Ball $XLE Still where you want to be $XOP Trend is fine $OIH At the 50 day $DBC A slow mover, but working. $GBTC Know your time frame $AAPL Holding the Longer term trend $MSFT Needs a base $TSLA Nothing Good happens under the 200 Day $USO Watch above the line! $XOM Working great $APA Dan Added this to the ATL $OXY Working $PSX High Base $DVN Working $AR Might be starting some consolidation $BPT Support at the 50 Day $GLNG Above the MAs $KMI From the forum $CEIX Coal still Black Gold.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA True, but I'm invested in the story too.
- Docoof: $TSLA $TWTR * Elon Musk has secured $7.14 billion in funding from a group of investors that includes Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison to fund his $44 billion takeover of social-media platform Twitter, according to a filing on Thursday. * Musk revealed in a filing he had received equity commitment letters from investors including Sequoia Capital, Brookfield, Qatar Holding and others. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/05/05/oracle-co-founder-ellison-to-give-1-billion-to-fund-musks-purchase-of-twitter.html
- joelsg1: $TSLA Perhaps an indicator of relative strength on this No Bueno Cinco de Mayo is whether stock holds yesterday's low. So far, after a brief overshoot, yes. And there's news that $TSLA's newest plants will be expansions at Berlin, Shanghai and Austin. When each expansion plant produces at least 500k units per year, at $50k ASP and 30% margin, that's another $7.5B profit per plant on top of existing. China April sales numbers usually out from Chinese authority by the 10th, next Tues., and we'll see how much effect of nearly month-long shutdown, could be surprise if Musk correct that Shanghai back "with a vengeance".
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TSLA Today daily visually more like a bear flag pullback Similar to the one in APRIL Lower highs and lows is no bueno $750 coming into focus with trigger < $850 and $100 drop Watch and react Failure at the 20/50d ceiling early today was a missed LOW RISK short entry Stop just above
- bRobert: $TSLA $750 bear flag target potential Risk management $100 drop below $850
- joelsg1: $TSLA Rolled down/out $850 July and $800 June puts to $750 for credit.
- bRobert: $TSLA Posted the Bear flag warning $750 potential WEEKLY resistance at the 20w Lower high Expecting a break of the 50W floor with a bear flag trigger and a $750 retest
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TSLA Rolled down/out all short puts to $750 in Boy Scouts trade (Be Prepared), but don't expect a trigger. On the other hand, Musk obtaining private financing for his $TWTR bid means reducing his $MS margin loan exposure by nearly half, so that posted $837 threshold for margin call reduces as well. If he reduced previously announced $12.5B margin loan exposure down to say $7B, then the new margin call threshold drops to $466.
- bRobert: $TSLA Testing lows Bear flag growling and looking to trigger < $850 Back below 20/50/200d
- Docoof: @joelsg1 $TSLA $TWTR $MS Thanks for posting the new margin call threshold.
- bRobert: @bRobert $TSLA Daily 5/13 still n bear mode WEEKLY looking for fresh bearish cross MACD bearish
- joelsg1: @Docoof $TSLA $TWTR $MS Back of the napkin math, he actually may have reduced the amount needed by more. Only point is that the threshold for now is a moving target which hopefully NEVER triggers. BTW, since I know you're paying attention, those 3 plant expansions posted earlier generating $7.5B profit per plant once ramped, just those 3, doubles the Street's consensus profit for '24. So, this is a blip in the long scheme of things, and as posted I rolled down short puts to $750 and happy to add shares there.
- bRobert: $TSLA 5d no bueno H&S top M top in motion heading towards $750 Daily is a obvious bear flag FAILURE to the 20/50d and the prior neckline H&S top I missed the really LOW risk short entry with a stop just above LOD now
- bRobert: @bRobert $TSLA Technically a very polite stock Just test the wind sock for direction
- marklesparkle: @bRobert $TSLA a crack of the 50wk?
- bRobert: @marklesparkle $TSLA EXPECTED with a move towards $750 target Chewing at it now
- marklesparkle: @bRobert $TSLA Yes sir TY
- bRobert: $TSLA $850 area bounce expected Bear flag Trigger area There is always a little fight
- snowbound: @marklesparkle Thanks for the info on that . I need to look into options . First I am working on my short trades which I " should " have started with years ago for the basic training and theoretical understanding . I'd complain ( about the market ) except I'm making too much progress on things I initially missed but were important to the process . $TSLA is not out of pattern here so I'm engaged and trading the volatility is an exercise ( for now ! ) . The machines present a seemingly broken rhythm that is exceeding hard to stay in sync with and its all choreographed and amplified by CNBC . I found myself today turning off the volume numerous times because the trades that are left require concentration . Everyone is glued to the newsflow , I need pure setups that CNBC isn't broadcasting about ( ha ! ) . best , Will
- bRobert: @snowbound $TSLA IGNORE THE NOISE and focus on the price action The chart All the good or bad news in any stock is evaluated by investors and their collective opinion is tracked on a chart. TSLA is CLEARLY in a daily downward channel Draw the bumpers LOWER highs and Lows Bear flag to top of channel and 20/50d ceiling You can trade the counter trend bounces but the current trend is bearish on the daily The WEEKLY is still in long term sideways consolidation
- snowbound: @bRobert $TSLA Yes , indeed you are correct I am sure . My view : its doing exactly what its been doing .... 23.6% is short term support . The REST is all NOISE ! ( to the snow - b (smile))
- Docoof: $ARKK — CW sold a lot of $TSLA. Sold even more of $TWTR. But buys a boatload of $SHOP.
- bRobert: @Docoof $ARKK $TSLA $TWTR $SHOP $ARKK. $30. Covid low retest. It can go lower $SHOP. Posted $300 bear flag target. Retest Covid low Like Moses in ancient Egypt her name will be removed from the pyramids and never spoken about Like the pharaoh , Wood and her followers. we’re stricken with many plagues. Idol worshipers
- S1nvest: @scottrades $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $NVDA $TSLA $MSFT
- S1nvest: HOD? @scottrades $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $NVDA $TSLA $MSFT
- Trendrider: $tsla in the move
- scottrades: @Trendrider $tsla Seeing Tech squeeze up a bit here.
- bRobert: @scottrades $tsla TSLA. Multi day 5d. $980+. potential - $1020. Trigger. >. $917. ish
- bRobert: $TSLA. Intraday. Cup &. H. Awaits. trigger above. HOD $GNRC $258. multi day target. 1. HERE. $270. potential if cleared Reversal base
- Trendrider: @bRobert $TSLA $GNRC It triggered
- bRobert: @Trendrider $TSLA $GNRC How about. that. Long. $921 speed. bump next. $980 - $1020. potential with. trigger. 5d. pattern. I have. done very well using the multi day charts in $TSLA. One of a few stocks that I trade this way
- bRobert: $TSLA. Trailing stop hit. I posted that speed. bump. $920+ area. earlier. for. partials and raised stops Will watch for new entry
- bRobert: $TSLA. Pullback. looking for. bounce reentry Got. it. Partial add Pullback from speed bump earlier. and 50d ceiling 20d. target. $980. with move. >. 50d.
- bRobert: $TSLA. 20d. target. 1.
- traderbren: $TSLA - getting closer to pushing back above the 50d
- bRobert: @traderbren $TSLA $980. - $1020. targets to start.
- Boone.ruth: @bRobert $TSLA nice surprise after coffee break
- bRobert: @Boone.ruth $TSLA You go fishing. Bait on hook. alert/triggers. =. fish hooked.
- snowbound: $TSLA is up against the 50SMAd ... watching for this pivot to clear and hold into the close .
- bRobert: $TSLA. heading towards. 20d and. $980 target $1000+. potential A pullback from. $1000. creates a nice. reversal with $1150 target Retest of the recent April swing high Long
- ssoha20: @bRobert $TSLA booked 50% profits at 950 levels . rest will wait till 980$ or 1000$
- bRobert: @ssoha20 $TSLA Great. job! It's not profit until you sell some Options trade I assume
Tesla Motors,Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components.Request Video of TSLA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- A look at Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA) -- This electric car maker is on fire.By Dan December 3rd, 2013
- Tesla Motors Inc. -- In the Shop for RepairsBy Dan November 6th, 2013
- A look at Tesla Motors before Q2 earnings are released.By Dan August 7th, 2013
- October 19th, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $14.82 32.95%
- $15.30 27.25%
- $12.99 26.46%
- $37.38 -18.86%
- $34.75 -13.37%
- $6.93 -7.64%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!