Palantir Technologies Inc. Class A (NYSE:PLTR)
Old Forum Content for PLTRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $GLD good for $PLTR ....
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $GLD $PLTR $PLTR. will do well with patience. $50+. $35. interim. It is young post IPO and is still learning how to walk It is a few steps behind $SNOW Similar birthday. Confirmed WEEKLY breakout in motion Both are long term holding stocks. $SNOW. Full position after WEEKLY breakout confirmation $PLTR. partial with loose stop
- Lou: It's Friday so I don't do much - added a bit to $PLTR $IPO and $YELL immediately after the open and now I'm done for the day. Enjoy the weekend all.
- scottrades: $PLTR Working well and holding above the MAs
- bRobert: @scottrades $PLTR Following in $SNOW footsteps. WEEKLY breakout next. Patience will be rewarded. $35/$50+
- Pokersmith: @Lou $PLTR $IPO $YELL I usually YELL at the open too
- bRobert: $PLTR. ADD on pullback bounces from above. $27.50. An A+ tested weekly breakout $35/$50. targets. and much smoother sailing. OWN a piece until then and then enjoy a nice ride holding this stock longer term Following the. $SNOW blueprint. Similar IPO birthdays This one the weaker sibling but it is catching up
- scottrades: *NOTE: I apologize for the tinny audio on my video tonight* $SPY Trend is up. $QQQ Trend is up $SMH Flagging $BLOK Breaking out #Bitcoin / #Ethereum *beep beep bloop bloop* Working. $HUT Biggest volume EVER. $MARA Extended and looking tired. $RIOT Secondary Offering. $COIN Watch 300 for resistance $MSTR Meh. $DBX Nice move off the 50 Day. $TSLA Mind the ramp! $PLTR Trending just fine. Building a nice cushion now. $NET Moving out of the base. $NVDA Bounce off the 8EMA. $AMD Needs to tighten up. $LSCC Bit of a Rising Wedge $AMAT at the 50 Day. $SQ Holding the 21 EMA. Watch 275-276
- NickSingh: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $SMH $BLOK $HUT $MARA $RIOT $COIN $MSTR $DBX $TSLA $PLTR $NET $NVDA $AMD $LSCC $AMAT $SQ #Bitcoin #Ethereum $MSTR BIG meh AH
$PLTR -- Climbing higher...drowsy.
$FB -- Up 6%. Steady. Watch 50-day MA. It could fall to there without being in trouble.
$COIN -- my fave here. Stop at 238. Up 13%. Last three days on higher volume.
$FFTY -- Working pretty well here. Thin. ...
- scottrades: Still holding some $PLTR. Expecting a speed bump around 27.50
- Auto: $PLTR Boom! added long from below
- bRobert: @Auto $PLTR $50. with patience. Leaps
- kbrowe: @Auto $PLTR this has been a most frustrating stock to hold. Any breakouts have been followed by massive selling and move back to the down side. Maybe this time is different?
- bRobert: $SNOW. $330. sooner. $400/$600. longer. OWN a piece. WEEKLY breakout. A step ahead of $PLTR
- cmaxwel1: @kbrowe $PLTR I've been holding since IPO. I agree, but keep selling $30 calls for income.
- bRobert: $SNOW is. steps. ahead of. $PLTR. with WEEKLY breakout. RETEST. ......Bounce A+ . Very high targets. $330 - $600. 100%. Whale fundamental investor Swim with the whales on the WEEKLY.
- bRobert: $SNOW. weekly. pinch breakout continuation after. A+ . retest. Speed bumps $310 - $325 area an route to $400. Again. $600. potential. LONG TERM. Holding stock trade it aggressively at your own risk $PLTR A step behind in the right direction. A confirmed WEEKLY breakout will. see. steady bullish price action. Holding stock or enjoy the chop. $50 . long term
- bRobert: $PLTR. Just like. $SNOW did, this young post IPO needs investor patience and just a bit of time to mature and learn to walk. Like. SNOW., a WEEKLY breakout will see more consistent bullish. price action $50. long term. Long term. holding stock $SNOW. $330. sooner. $400 - $600. long term. Patience paying off
- Cjauger: $pltr looking strong
- bRobert: @Cjauger $pltr Holding stock. with $50+. potential. Trying to follow. $SNOW. with a WEEKLY breakout.
- Docoof: $PLTR Big volume
- shoredriver: @Docoof $PLTR ....I am a holder LT but this thing is just a frustrating tease..vol same as yesterday......
- Docoof: @shoredriver $PLTR Vol spike = 701k shares in 1 minute when I posted
- Pokersmith: @shoredriver $PLTR Maybe it's just me , but this has that " TOO popular, too known of a trade feel " Too obvious if you will. It's a mainstream play. Even the little player thinks this is IT. These usually tend to be frustrating in the short term, imho.
- Docoof: @Pokersmith $PLTR It is on the ATL & Scott is currently in this trade too.
- Pokersmith: @Docoof $PLTR yep, and I think he mentioned being frustrated lol Seriously though, just an observation. I'm long from below.
$PLTR -- working well
$FFTY -- 3rd up day. Volume normalizing.
$IDXX -- reversal test on lower volume.
$POOL -- Squeezing out the top.
$IPO -- working slowly
$TSLA -- Good day for Tesla
$PLTR -- really working well here. Alert $27.00
$DEN -- Worki ...
- jeff_free69: @Pokersmith $PLTR Plenty of sellers as it climbs, but lets not forget this was at 40 back in Feb . I still have piece from the 30's , but average price is low 20's now. Patience and Faith ( and stops in place)
- Pokersmith: $PLTR https://seekingalpha.com/article/4452478-palantir-technologies-my-top-pick-for-the-2020s?source=copy_to_clipboard
- scottrades: Watching 26.15 on $PLTR
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $PLTR Just an fyi, fwiw, IBD has an early buy pt @ 26.04
- scottrades: @scottrades $PLTR Adding some $PLTR here
- lostsheep: @scottrades $PLTR reversal on the monthly
- scottrades: @lostsheep $PLTR Great volume!
- snowbound: $PLTR retesting the 26.- BO level . Stalking the test - bounce for a subsequent add .
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $POOL $ABNB $UPST $IDXX $NLY $AAPL $BOOT $REGN $ALGN $STLD $JNJ $PLTR $FB $COIN $ASO $RBLX $NVDA $IDXX - IDEXX Laboratories appears to have bounced on 50day-MA; previously bounced on 50day-MA on Wed,May12th and again on Wed,May19th. I am going to start a position in $IDXX; Stop-Loss Redline=$666.58,$IDXX"; the 50day-MA for today.
- Pokersmith: Bullish option flow in Palantir Technologies($PLTR) with 144,190 calls trading, 2x expected, and implied vol increasing over 4 points to 48.15%. 9/3 weekly 27 calls and 9/3 weekly 26.5 calls are the most active options, with total volume in those strikes near 36,300 contracts. The Put/Call Ratio is 0.15.
- DAN: @Ajax4Hire $POOL $ABNB $UPST $IDXX $NLY $AAPL $BOOT $REGN $ALGN $STLD $JNJ $PLTR $FB $COIN $ASO $RBLX $NVDA Opening that as an active trade, Ajax. I forgot about that one!!! (I missed $AVGO last Friday. Can't buy that now. Need to wait for a pullback)
- AdrenalineTrade: @Pokersmith $PLTR Thanks, appreciate the post.
- bRobert: $SNOW. Gap fill bounce off 20d. ADD. $320/$00/$600. Long term investment $PLTR. $37/$50+. Speed bump. $27 . Pullbacks
- cmaxwel1: $PLTR added 1/8th position size to existing
- scottrades: $PLTR continues to be annoying as a Swing Trade. Added small today. Want to stick with the trend.
- bRobert: @scottrades $PLTR Similar to. $SNOW. Long term few. Small and loose until it gets moving. SNOW a step ahead. with a WEEKLY breakout Retest BOUNCE
- scottrades: @bRobert $PLTR $SNOW Yeah, I'm being picky. Still long!
- bRobert: @scottrades $PLTR $SNOW Pinky. toe. LEAPS. Will add additional. toes with a confirmed WEEKLY breakout Just like. $SNOW. You also could just trade/own snow. Proven.
- MarketMaster: @scottrades $PLTR we’ll be at $30....year end at this rate
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY ATH - Let’s not get complacent. $QQQ: ATH - Be careful buying anything that’s extended. $SMH - A bit extended $BLOK Popping out of a small box. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum nice move off the lows $AAPL Nice breakout on volume $AMZN Filling the gap but still under the 50 Day $FB Breaking out on volume $MSFT Out of a tight flag $SQ Above the slope, good volume, more of a HODL. $TSLA Added this morning $PLTR Added this morning $HUT Trying to sit with it. $MARA Holding the 8EMA $RIOT LAGGING $COIN Working but supply up above. $MSTR Watching the slope $CROX Watching 147.75 $DBX Volume into the close $DT Watch 68.30 $ASO Working. Let it work. $ENPH Not a long base but close to the 50 Day $NET 5 Little tops.
- scottrades: $PLTR with some good volume.
- bRobert: $PLTR. $30/$35 . with WEEKLY. C&H trigger >. $27. HIGHER. long term Following. $SNOW.
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $PLTR percolating....approaching top of the box
- Docoof: $PLTR so far today, 25.90 is resistance
- bRobert: @Docoof $PLTR $30/$35. with. WEEKLY. C&H like. breakout. Higher long term
- scottrades: @Docoof $PLTR I like the action today.
- snowbound: $PLTR DAILY flag looking like a trigger ... 200SMA = S2 . 20SMA DAILY > 50 cross in motion . VWAP 2021 now S1 . Key support levels offer low risk entry ( next week ) . Scoping my add point ... the swingsters' taillights are coming into view ahead in the curve .. beep beep !
- Pokersmith: @snowbound $PLTR Might not be ready for prime time just yet... but its close
- shoredriver: @Pokersmith $PLTR .....been telling myself that for a while......
- snowbound: @Pokersmith $PLTR The weak hands in this ( DAN claims to be one of them ) are getting more predictable , that's good !
- Docoof: $PLTR hod 25.97
- scottrades: Adding some $PLTR back.
- snowbound: @scottrades $PLTR Right behind you ...
- cshanggu: @snowbound $PLTR right behind you XD
- Babutters: @scottrades $PLTR please push up to 50. K. Thanks.
- scottrades: @Babutters $PLTR LOL! I'm long some from below. Nice volume though the high.
- Babutters: @scottrades $PLTR fantastic! Me too. JUN calls. And they are not complaining.
- ldy2021: @scottrades $PLTR with a stop at the low of the day?
- scottrades: @ldy2021 $PLTR On those new shares.
- Docoof: $PLTR getting some volume here
- bRobert: $PLTR. $30/$35. target with WEEKLY breakout. Following the $SNOW tracks LEAPS are. cheap. Letting them. work.
- jeff_free69: @Docoof $PLTR Boom-Shaka-laka-laka Boom-Shaka-laka-laka I wanna take you higher (the 1969 Sly version if you're old enough to remember). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqWQzOzK3kw This one has built itself into my biggest active position
- zerobid3x: @bRobert $PLTR $SNOW What’s consider a cheap leap? Is there rule of thumbs?
- bRobert: @zerobid3x $PLTR $SNOW Just saying that the premiums are reasonable for a very long term LEAP OPTION. For a fraction of the price of the stock you are owning the top half of the stock for a very long time. You can. buy a call spread at the get go to further reduce costs and reduce risk. OR Sell short dated covered. calls. that expire. many times until expiration
- snowbound: @bRobert $PLTR $SNOW Options are for (Minervini ) .. grin .. I'm being argumentative but I'm having fun . I'm not interested in options at this time . Thanks .
$PLTR. Trying to follow the $SNOW tracks WEEKLY. $30/$35 with. breakout > 27.50. Setting up slowly for a move to $50.+. as this base matures
$SOXL. 17% move this week. BULLISH WEEKLY. LONG. flat top consolidation with $65 - $80.
$PLTR -- Right side basing pattern. This looks good to me.
$FB -- Really good breakout. Up 5%. Getting into digital wallets (“Novi”), stablecoin (“DIEM”) and NFT...non-fungible tokens.
$COIN -- Still basing along the 50-da ...
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY 450 $QQQ ATH $DIA Holding the 21 EMA $SMH in a channel? #Bitcoin / #Ethereum Strong into the weekend. $PLTR Added a bit today. $TSLA Short base. $MSTR Watch for a move over the slope $RIOT Holding the 8EMA $MARA Great volume $COIN if you bought off the 50 Day you’re good. $HUT You love to see it! $JBHT Moving out of a base. $ALL Watch 140 $ZI Watch 64 $CRWD Hitting new highs, wait for the PB. $NDAQ Mentioned this morning. $CROX Late stage base. $DBX Tight along the 50 Day
- Carpe_Diem: $PLTR - *Palantir Spokesperson, When Asked About Glitch Report, Says 'There was no glitch in the software. Our platform has robust access and security controls.' This is what Ajax4Hire pretty well said yesterday.
- jwgiblin3: @wanda1616 $PLTR thank you. I followed your lead
- Docoof: $PLTR back above 25.00
- scottrades: Nice to see $PLTR back in the green. Still chopping around support. Have some but but want to see how it closes.
- Ajax4Hire: @scottrades $PLTR Added to my long-term $PLTR position this morning. New Stop-Loss "Redline=$23.59,$PLTR" Thu,Aug12th intra-day Lo (Also our youngest daughter's birthday and the day I had TAVR surgery; new, well additional Aorta valve, momentous day:)
- Margi1983: @Ajax4Hire $PLTR Congrats to your daughter and to you for successful TAVR surgery. That is an amazing procedure that really saves lives!
- rverkamp: $PLTR HOD
- Docoof: @rverkamp $PLTR volume up as it nears resistance at 25.35
- shoredriver: $PLTR....maybe....this stock is my most frustrating hold.....
- bettyhyh32: @shoredriver $PLTR I agree....volume just a little low for this move.
- lostsheep: @shoredriver $PLTR I have to guess it's the Cathie effect that is attracting to this but beyond that and the current trading range buys this can chop you to bits
- wanda1616: @shoredriver $PLTR i think they will do great in a time of winds of war.
- AuAgPb: @bettyhyh32 $PLTR If you look at August 18th on the green bar with a low of 23.68 and a high of 25.94 this was my daily swing range. Since then I bought and sold multiple times each day within the range. $$$
- indigo1948: @shoredriver $PLTR - my exact sentiments. Always looks like it is ready to break out and always reverts to the 50 DMA or somewhat lower - my patience is running thin. All the best.
- Ajax4Hire: @AuAgPb $PLTR I started a position that day(Wed,Aug18th) as well. For me; Stop-loss is "Redline=$23.57,$PLTR" Thu,Aug12th intra-day Lo, gap-up from ever-so-slight positive earnings. Yes, this is a government/military/intelligence company. But, to $PLTR customers, cost is no object; once you get approved, you're golden.
- woodman: @shoredriver $PLTR - $COIN similar sentiment
- Docoof: $PLTR trying to stay above 25.35
- Carpe_Diem: @Docoof $PLTR - Next one is $26.20 and than $26.81
- scottrades: @Docoof $PLTR cautiously optimistic...
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $PLTR Do you have a specific trigger/pivot pt for a buy/add-on in mind? She's still in the box...
- scottrades: @Pokersmith $PLTR I want to see it get out of the box.
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $PLTR Definitely have to ask ourselves, with $PLTR being one of the most sophisticated information technology companies in the world, described as “the operating system of governments.” Why the purchase of so much physical gold? I mean, ACTUAL gold bars ! What does it know or see, that we don't know or see...coming down the pike ? 🤔 hmmmmmm
- Carpe_Diem: @Pokersmith $PLTR - Peter Thiel is the ultimate contrarian and always the smartest guy in the room.
- scottrades: @Pokersmith $PLTR I think you make a really good point and that makes me want to be patient with the stock. They also accept Bitcoin I believe...
|Stock Price||$USD 18.27|
Palantir Technologies provides organizations with solutions to manage large disparate data sets in an attempt to gain insight and drive operational outcomes. Founded in 2003, Palantir released its Gotham software platform in 2008, which focuses on the government intelligence and defense sectors. Palantir expanded into various commercial markets with its Foundry software platform in 2016 with the intent of becoming the data operating system for companies and industries. The Denver, Colorado company had 125 customers as of its IPO and roughly splits its revenue between commercial and government customers.Request Video of PLTR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 15th, 2022 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 36.03 28.59%
- $USD 37.67 25.64%
- $USD 10.27 7.69%
- $USD 6.81 %
- $USD 13.03 -91.40%
- $USD 8.48 -89.63%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 84,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (84,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!