Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX)
Old Forum Content for NFLXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- champ: $NFLX has a little News today.....Day-Trade.
- Babutters: @Pokersmith $BA the $NFLX doc didn’t paint their practices in great light - I take these with a grain(ish) of salt but if it was mechanical again…watch out.
- bRobert: $CROX 200W target is getting closer $55 Still almost 20% $BOOT has faired better but failure at the 50W will test 200w $GNRC 200W $175 $RH $250 with move , 200w $100 potential Really Covid low can be retested Nothing is impossible Look at $ARKK $NFLX $250 potential Great short set up after active investor bounce to $450
- bRobert: $NFLX Clean trigger Daily H&S top $250 target Failed bounces to the $350 neckline would be nice
- gtr89: @bRobert $NFLX Ackman not looking so smart right now
- debeers: The Other Report Card TPTB- are they Dysfunctional or Merely Delusional? Its the weekend, so i allowed myself a skosh of snark! $ADBE down 22.5% year to date $GOOGL down 8.3% year to date $AAPL down 10.7% year to date- own it don't trade it-now there's some sound advice ! $DIS- or Dismal- down 13.7% year to date and just made matters worse if you've paid to go and cannot, Too bad so sad, your money is gone. $FB-down 41.9% and at 195.21 still 195 above fair value IMO $NFLX down 40.7% year to date- Now there's a horror flick! $NVDA down 22.9 %year to date- $CRM down 21.2% year to date**** $TSLA down 20.6% year to date even$ V- down 8.7% * ***this is the one that breaks my heart because although No position, Benioff does so much for Children..
- bRobert: @debeers $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA AAPL. own it don't trade it WAS sound advice during the long run up. 400% in 5 years Same can be said for. $MSFT. 400% in 5 years
- debeers: @bRobert $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $MSFT -no argument here. had mr. Softy for a long long time. This time isn't that time. i am NOT saying $AAPL (or $MSFT or $NVDA -which chewed me up a tad)- are not great companies and may very well be again--i just wanted a reality check--that's all. That was then and this is now and God Bless You, that you never confuse the two in your excellent chart advice.
- bRobert: @debeers $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $ADBE. Technically polite for the bears. WEEKLY M. top. close to completion at $400 and that very common. 200W. target acquired by many tumbling stocks. Done.? NO. . $375. potential with a move. <. 200w
bRobert: @debeers $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $MSFT
You always have to separate the great company from the stock. Bulls make money on upward stock movement. ONLY
It is satisfying when the stock and company results follow the sam ...
- bRobert: @debeers $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $MSFT Give be a chart without a ticker. I will give you an unbiased analysis I am presented many charts in a day by friends, colleagues, acquaintances I don't have a clue about many of the companies represented. I can still set trade ones with solid technicals in a low risk manner I love blind wine tastings. All bottles in a paper bag.
- Mikev200: $NFLX started small, on the dark side... SHORT
- bRobert: @Mikev200 $NFLX glad to have some company $300/250 POTENTIAL H&S top in motion new low
- bRobert: $NFLX $250 potential IF H&S top completes Failed Daily bounces to the 20d ceiling have been shorts
- bRobert: $NFLX 20d ceiling It can test $300 Why fish here? $ROKU can see $75 up close $SPOT 20d ceiling intact $100 potential with bear flag trigger The best short entries were on failed bounces to ceilings Flip these upside down for a bullish perspective $RICK H&S top $35 potential 50% haircut The rise in steel prices is impacting pole costs Failed bounce to the 20d $DLTR $175 high base Nice chart $PTON How low can you go? Test of the Post IPO low $15 IF weekly bear flag triggers / daily H&S top trigger $ZM lower lows Full retrace to the bottom Another Covid trade winner busted Again 20d kisses from below were great shorts $DOCU going top the cellar Learn something from these examples
$NFLX -- $350 support
$MSFT -- Lower highs and lows.
$ARKK -- Look at current holdings. Two things: First, most are rebounding today. Second, they are mostly deeply oversold on their way to the basement.
$PLTR -- Bullish Engulfing Pattern. High vo ...
- marklesparkle: @DAN $SPX $DJI $DJT $MDY $IWM $COMPQX $GLD $GDX $AUY $AEM $BVN $RGLD $CENX $BTU $TSLA $GOOGL $NFLX $MSFT $ARKK $PLTR $TDOC $PTON Dan heres what you have taught me. I didn't panic yesterday, I didn't panic last night a little apprehensive BMO but no panic. wasn,t as bad as I was thinking after 15 min and then the day got better but not all kinds of cocky. Well done
- bRobert: $NFLX. I posted caution flags. here last week. H&S. top 20d. ceiling until broken
- debeers: REALITY CHECK- WE ARE NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS INTO THE YEAR AND HERE'S WHERE WE STAND NOW I HATE TO SHAKE YOU UP TO WAKE YOU UP (editorial comment on $FB only) $ADBE-ytd (-19.2%) $GOOGL-ytd (-8.6%). $AAPL- which you are yelled at to own it don't trade it (-4.9%) $DIS-Less DISmal than $AAPL-down (-1.3%) where the question becomes since it was down (-16.4%) for 1 year, how many stuck around? $FB-ytd down (-38.2%) only 207.71 above fair value because IMO Stealing is unforgiveable- no matter if it is a relative, business partner or your college roomie. $NFLX-ytd (-35.8%) $NVDA-ytd (-16.6%) $CRM salesforce down 21.2% year to date $TSLA- ytd ( -17.0%) V-not glam but up 3.7% surprised me NP
- debeers: @indigo1948 $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $V -idiots and folks with common sense cannot be pidgeon holed by geography although i confess, having gone to Iowa, more folks with common sense seem to live there!
- traderbren: $NFLX - getting a morning bid...trying to get off the mat.
- bRobert: $NFLX is in a dangerous technical position It can fall back to the bottom
- Lou: @joelsg1 $VIAC - I'm holding through as well. No visions of sugarplums with a sale to $NFLX or anyone else, though I love today's earnings run. In addition to being long stock, I have a variety of short and long put and call positions, all with a bullish bent. GL to all of us!
- Docoof: #Crypto $NFLX has ordered a documentary series about the Bitfinex hack — the biggest financial crime case in history. It will be based on the true-life story of Ilya "Dutch" Lichtenstein and Heather Morgan, who were arrested this week and stand accused of conspiring to launder around $4.5 billion in #Bitcoin. The teams behind "Tiger King" and the Fyre Festival documentary "FYRE" are joining forces to produce the series. https://about.netflix.com/en/news/netflix-orders-doc-series-about-alleged-cryptocurrency-laundering-scheme
- traderbren: $NFLX -- getting closer to closing the gap at 387.
- vitoB: @Docoof $UBER #Crypto #bitcoin I see the chart and I see the volume, and I can deduce that many of the 42 buy side analysts are probably going to be dropping forecasts over next week. But I'm still long, dont agree that this company has a worse future this year, than last year. same large institution draw down in this as $PYPL, $NFLX, $FB, still would rather hold this than the others. I did lighten up before the print, and wished i took some more off in the am after, but only because I would be able to be building the position back up from these levels. we'll see how it goes in a week
- indigo1948: @debeers $ADBE $GOOGL $AAPL $DIS $FB $NFLX $NVDA $CRM $TSLA $V - my sister-in-law was just in from San Francisco - you people appear to live in an alternate universe from the Midwest - after talking with her I am now convinced and with your bacon comment and I am sure.
- vitoB: $FB using $NFLX has a reference, it took 4 days post drop before headline buyers came in. I think similar dynamic with $FB is possible, stop at LOD.
- traderbren: $NFLX - heading to close the gap at 387
- bRobert: @traderbren $NFLX Profits needed on first move close to the 20d ceiling Gap fill potential Look for higher low print trade for lovers of the stock
- Momentariness: $NFLX LOD
- Momentariness: @Lou $FB You meant $NFLX obviously, I'll be cancelling right after the Ozark finale.
- Lou: @Momentariness $FB $NFLX Yes - will correct.
- Lou: There are many more rational explanations for the decline of $NFLX shares, but I continue to believe that it's because we cancelled our subscription effective 2/1/2022. Hard to find anything to watch that measures up to the quality of Paramount+ and HBOMax, and other premium movie channels, Youtube, etc., plus free sites like Kanopy..
- Jazman0013: @Momentariness $FB $NFLX we have been discussing what to retain in services. I don’t find much I have interest in watching anymore.
- bwcarnation1: @Jazman0013 $FB $NFLX it all gets old after a while...even the good shows after a few good seasons get boring
- joelsg1: @Lou $NFLX Can you see "Ozark" final season on those others?
- Lou: @joelsg1 $NFLX - like the childless couple responded to the obvious question - tried it once, didn't like it.
- woodman: $NFLX sold it this morning. Worked well though I should have sold it yesterday. It's struggling today but there's more gap to fill. I may buy it back. Would like to see it fall back to the combined 5/8dEMA area and see what it does there.
$NFLX -- Classic reversal. Smart → semi-smart → not so smart sequence.
$BCC -- high volume breakout that started yesterday. Up 10% from proper entry. You are chasing now!!
- issues: @DAN $SPY $DIA $IWM $QQQ $COMPQX $FB $SPOT $AA $TECK $FCX $BTU $ARCH $AMZN $GOOGL $AMD $ARKK $TSLA $TDOC $ZM $ROKU $COIN $NFLX $BCC Please post the link to hear the podcast. I didn't get it in my email. I went to the SMM Home page and it wasn't there! Just yesterdays.Thanks!
Watch to see how the leaders act as they run into some supply zones here. $TSLA, $AAPL, $NVDA, $FB, $GOOGL, $NFLX, $MSFT, etc. I saw (Former Investing Champion) David Ryan tweet out suggesting people take profits and sell into the strength and unloa ...
- DAN: Good morning Team! Mostly green on the screen this morning as we get into Day 3 of a Rally attempt. While we are still under some of the key moving averages, I would expect a retest of some kind over the next few days or even weeks. The test being su ...
- msing3: @DAN $MSTR $SU $CVE $AR $EOG $CF $TSLA $AAPL $NVDA $FB $GOOGL $NFLX $MSFT $SPX $COMPQX #Bitcoin #Ethereum LOL....I luv it, thanks for the reminder.
- woodman: $NFLX continues to gap fill. Still riding this one.
- debeers: @woodman $NFLX =NICE!
- Motorman: @bRobert $FNGU $TQQQ Recovery in $NFLX might goose it. FB reports too. Thanks
- bRobert: $NFLX reversal. base. Early flag. $500. target. with trigger. Gap fill 20d. speed. bump
- woodman: @bRobert $NFLX - went in oversized yesterday.
- bRobert: @woodman $NFLX Gap fill. commencement day
- bRobert: @Motorman $FNGU $TQQQ $NFLX Some. $TSLA. +. Column A. Chinese stocks as. well.
- woodman: @bRobert $NFLX - with its motor running, it's in Steppenwolf mode now.
- champ: $NFLX...at $440, just #Follow-the-Money...and Day-2 is when all the new believers started to move-in....and Bill Ackman is the head Cheerleader in this stock, with 3.1m new shares, on 2/27 and he triggered insiderS...buying,...along with many #New-Upgrades...and more buyers are moving in, large and small.... ......and now even Institutions are chasing..... and I expect zig-zags because of all the Traders and Computers that are working this stock..... ................And all we can do is believe what we see, I'm still Holding and I'm a player and this is Risk-on and this is new-Game, thats being played.
- joelsg1: @champ $NFLX #Follow-the-Money #New-Upgrades Ackman, the guy had a crying fit on live TV because he wasn't getting his way. Front runner par excellence, also a human turd.
- woodman: $NFLX testing high of the day.
- champ: @joelsg1 $NFLX #Follow-the-Money #New-Upgrades --- Yes I agree and what you said about him, paints his picture exactly, a human piece of $hit..... ......and because of him, J C Penny is not around anymore, when he was on their Board, his pick was that CEO who came in and ruined that company...that CEO came from Apple and was not a Retail person at all....then there are other companies, that he also hurt badly.
.....$NFLX.....$DWAC....$ZION....plus these 2-spec ETF's....$FAS.....$TNA....$KRE.
I'm currently holding these positions.....and a few are Specs.
Plus I'm Day-trading other stocks...that were targets....
Plus I'm also watching other stock targets... ...
- vitoB: $NFLX flirting with 400. clear skies start above 409 but I would expect consistent supply.
- DAN: $NFLX and $TSLA are looking really good here...for snapback trades. $TSLA has held the 200-day moving average and rebounding nicely. $NFLX is starting to fill the brutal gap from it's earnings release on January 20th. There are a few others, of co ...
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $NFLX $TSLA Looks like Bill Ackman/Pershing Square Capital was right on $NFLX I know it is superficial, but B.Ackman has a negative halo to me largely because of $HLF and picture of him riding bicycle. Something about it rubs me the wrong way. Ir-Rational? yes, but means I am human.
- DAN: @Ajax4Hire $NFLX $TSLA $HLF Nah, I don't think it's irrational. I have the same opinion...and I think he's a bit shady. But he runs a lot of money and CNBC is a huge fan. It was worth noting.
- jwk567: @Ajax4Hire $NFLX $TSLA $HLF He has hurt many companies in his attempts to help.
- woodman: $NFLX working nicely.
- woodman: @champ $TQQQ - I have two trading positions today. This and $NFLX. I should have pulled the trigger on $TSLA but didn't. I can't watch too many trades that start out with a day trade mentality (which is still my mentality). At least I know (or think I know) my limitations. :-)
- champ: @woodman ...on $TQQQ, I just took profits and I'm still holding both of these... $NFLX $TSLA
- bRobert: $NFLX speed bump here Reversal base $500 POTENTIAL Pullback bounces Higher lows np
- champ: $NFLX...the #News-Flow today is real positive....more News about insider buying today....Plus also more #upgrades today...and for those who want to take the time to look at and count all of them, they could...if they want....I have No-time.
- champ: $NFLX...#Full-Timers are in this position and Part-timers missed Entry and don't know what to do,.....so they will follow, they will chase.
- taletta: purchased $nflx at 400.00 looking for 500.00 to cover gap
- champ: $NFLX...at around $423, up $39...HOD...so now it is Time-stamped and Marked at this current price level....swing-position and for me...and I #always expect...#zig-zags, because Traders are always at Work, for sure and also computers......thats the current Facts on this stock....
- woodman: $NFLX still strong here.
$NFLX -- You’ll soon be able to get in at Ackman’s price.
$AMZN -- is OVER.
$GOOGL -- Hard to see Evil Co., getting crushed like $AMZN or $FB (down 22%). Until people start saying “Firefox it” or “See if the Duck (Duck ...
- Bwhitty: $NFLX what happens once the world is no longer ending.
- sgiseller: @Bwhitty $NFLX ha, ha there will always be a new "ending"
- woodman: @Bwhitty $NFLX - R.E.M tells us it's the end of the world (and we know it), but Chicago tells us it's only the beginning (or what I want to feel forever). So, who knows.
- Bwhitty: @woodman $NFLX The way it is holding at yesterday's high may try to gap fill above 400. Watching, already took half off.
- Bwhitty: @Bwhitty $NFLX Anddd nope LOL
- woodman: @Bwhitty $NFLX https://www.marketwatch.com/story/netflix-stock-bounces-off-22-month-low-after-pershing-square-hedge-fund-buys-shares-2022-01-27 (@Suz over at OMM mentioned this as well.) (I have no position.)
- Bwhitty: @woodman $NFLX I took weekly 390 calls this AM and sold half on the pop. If 380 breaks I will cut the rest loose.
- Bwhitty: $NFLX today was chosen today by the community to make shorts suffer 🤓
- bRobert: @Bwhitty $NFLX The. stock was. neatly cut in half. from $700. I would have. covered. Most. probably did
- vitoB: $NFLX getting very interesting. already in. high of the past two days is $387ish. lets go
- Forexpro: Re: $NFLX Hi, Friends, I'm not involved in this except as a subscriber, but SeekingAlpha reports that hedgie Pershing Square has disclosed the purchase of 3.1 mio shares. The stock has responded well to the headline. All the best!
- kbrowe: @Forexpro $NFLX also mentioned on CNBC. Though they weren't sure if he was taking an activist position. That remains to be seen. If anything, he likes to shake things up.
- Forexpro: @kbrowe $NFLX Thanks, Kbrowe, WSJ.com quotes Ackman as saying that the stock has become too cheap. He also expresses his longstanding admiration for Reed Hastings. 'We are delighted that the market has presented us with this opportunity." We'll see how it goes; all the best!
- TraderinTraining: @bRobert $NVDA $AAPL $GOOGL Thanks for the explanation. They just seemed to move more than usual AH, but have since settled down (except for $NFLX).
- vitoB: highs of yesterday triggers; $M 27.21 $RH 407.73 $NFLX 387.26 $CF 69.43
- DAN: Looks like $NFLX is done selling for the day. Stop would be below today's intraday low. This is a dead cat bounce trade. Frankly, I think that 370 might even be the top...though this could certainly bounce higher. It's been one helluva selloff.
- AdrenalineTrade: $NFLX daily RSI in single digits on Trading View, picking up a very small starter position below 360
- AdrenalineTrade: $NFLX if we break 378 this may want to test HOD
- wanda1616: @AdrenalineTrade $NFLX just pot pumped on cnbc
- AdrenalineTrade: $NFLX and $COIN trades both absolutely beautiful today...so far $COIN could go green here $HIVE jumped back in today
- scottto_2: @AdrenalineTrade $NFLX $COIN - Nice work!
- cdmdave: @jpoko13 - the board is quiet. $NFLX down bigly which affects things.
- scottrades: $NFLX still moving lower...
- vitoB: $NFLX needs more churn but giving you a day tradable bounch to me, $385 in at 386
- vitoB: @vitoB $NFLX out
- AdrenalineTrade: $NFLX daily RSI almost in single digits on trading view. Wow.
- AdrenalineTrade: Picked up a small amount of $NFLX at 383, hoping for a reflex bounce only
Netflix Inc operates as an Internet television network providing TV shows & movies which include original series, documentaries & feature films. The Company has three segments namely Domestic streaming, International streaming & Domestic DVD.Request Video of NFLX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Netflix is at a new all time high as it approaches the 7:1 split and reports earnings tomorrow. By Bridget July 13th, 2015
- Netflix: Continuing the rollover (NASDAQ:NFLX)By Josh January 10th, 2014
- July 19th, 2022 - 2022 Q2 Earnings
- $7.50 16.96%
- $25.76 11.03%
- $98.77 10.93%
- $17.24 -23.70%
- $30.78 -23.52%
- $8.94 -19.82%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 87,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (87,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!