Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
Old Forum Content for MSFTMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Awaiting more Data $QQQ Awaiting Apple’s Breakdown $DIA Tap Dancing on the trendline $XLE Back in the range $GDX Holding up $KWEB Holding the gap $XHB Dan added some stocks to the ATL $XBI Tight $AAPL Not a good look. $MSFT The future? $BABA Strength in some China Stocks. $PDD Breaking out $KRYS Dan mentioned this one $CPRX I own this $ACLX Trying to move out of a base $LABU For those who like to live dangerously $MRK Breaking out $FCX Copper trying to move $WPM Still own this. $NEM Holding up. $GOLD 200 Day Support $XOM Sling Shot? Watch 110 $CROX Mentioned in the forum $CELH at the 50 Day $PLNT It is January $SBUX Clear resistance $BOX Nope.
- vitoB: $MSFT mr softee back to vwap after lazy downgrade for stuff we already know, np
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Inside Week $QQQ Bounce to the trendline $DIA Still at the 50 Day $XLE Chopping under the 50 Day $XLF Just under the 50 Day $KWEB Holding the 8EMA $XBI Back to the top of the range. $TSLA Oversold bounce Day 2 $MSFT Back to the 50 Day $AAPL Still in a down trend $META Right at resistance $MS Holding the 200 Day $PSX Basing under the 50 Day $SLB Above the line $HES At the 50 Day $TDW Through resistance $BOX Through the pivot on low volume $CROX Trending $ASO Above the MAs $DKS Very similar $ATI Daily base $ELF Holding up
The sectors I am focusing in on long are $XLB, $XLE, $XLI, $XLP, $XLV, $XME and $ITB. The market has lost the $XLF, $XRT, $XLK,$SMH and certainly the FANG stocks. Months ago we were discussing how in a bearish market the bears hunt for the weakest ...
- joelsg1: @traderbren $NFLX $MSFT too, might be something to that buyout rumor I posted.
- joelsg1: $MSFT Saw Reuters speculation they might buy $NFLX, perhaps in lieu of $ATVI which is being blocked. No clue, but removed profitable short upside calls.
- swingbound: $MSFT This week's move in $MSFT spanned an entire Fib range unhappily ending in a rejection which is now breaking lower through the first retracement level ~ 246.66 . We have a Daily tail but still some lifting to do to regain the support level prior to the close . A retest into the 50SMAD from above is much more probable with a close below support ( weekly view is a near Gravestone )
- camaro69: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $DIA $UUP $SMH $XBI $TAN $XLV $XLE $OIH $BITO $AAPL $META $TSLA $MSFT $ENPH $ARRY $SHLS $FSLR $NVDA $ON $PENN $CPRX $ITCI $SRPT $PRVB $UNH $Great Video Scott. Thanks for going over the moving averages in depth.
- debeers: $AVGO/$BA/$BOX/$HSY/$MRK/$HSY/$LLY/$MRK/$MSFT/$TXRH-LONGS all.
- debeers: $MSFT-Microsoft and ViaSat cooperate to bring the internet to 10 million more folks worldwide.
- debeers: @Margi1983 $BOOT =@Margi- there is nothing not to like about the management---that having been said, i think there are better places than apparel to park dough right now- $AMAT/ $BA/$BOX/$CRK/$CRM/$MSFT. if we catch a break and the Fed goes to 50bps, it will be tech and industrials that have the best moonshot IMO.
- mopick: $MSFT, added, breaking out. Larry Williams was hot on this one for a run iinto the new year.
- joelsg1: $COO $MSFT $AAPL Sold upside covered calls on each into next year above 200d lines.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY At the 200 Day $QQQ At the 100 EMA $DIA Downside Reversal $UUP Under the 200 Day $SMH Above the 200 Day $XBI MAs are stacked $TAN Holding the 8EMA $XLV Working $XLE Traded tight all day, hard to find good setups $OIH Above the 50 Day, hard to find good setups $BITO Stopped at the 50 Day $AAPL Downside reversal $META Held the gap $TSLA at the 200 Week MA. $MSFT Rejected at the 200 Day $ENPH Still in an uptrend $ARRY Bought this today $SHLS Above all the MAs $FSLR At the 21 EMA $NVDA Above the 200 Day $ON At the 8EMA $PENN Out of the wedge $CPRX This is on the ATL $ITCI Clear resistance. $SRPT Watch 124 $PRVB from @lauralynnee in the forum. $UNH Watch 555
- lauralynnee: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $DIA $UUP $SMH $XBI $TAN $XLV $XLE $OIH $BITO $AAPL $META $TSLA $MSFT $ENPH $ARRY $SHLS $FSLR $NVDA $ON $PENN $CPRX $ITCI $SRPT $PRVB $UNH Thanks @Scottrades for covering $PRVB tonight, and you got my name right!
- debeers: $BA/$BOX/$CAT/$CRK/$MSFT/$STLD/$VLO. Longs all.
- BocaRick: $MSFT #FTC sues to block acquisition of $ATVI
- Gpinewild: @Rockstar $DXY $VIX $XLF $XLI $XLB $XME $XLV $TAN $UNH $LOW $VRTX $FCX $CI $ON $NVDA $MSFT $SEDG $ENPH $GS $DIA $IWM $QQQ
- Docoof: #News (FWIW) $GOOGL, $MSFT, $AMZN and $ORCL awarded $9 billion Pentagon cloud deals. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/12/07/google-oracle-amazon-and-microsoft-awarded-9-billion-pentagon-cloud-deals.html
Many sectors continue to have a bullish outlook. The $XLF, $XLI,$XLB, $XME, $XLV, $TAN as well as a few other sectors, have developed into bullish charts and that is where I will focus for my longs. Some stocks that I am looking at are $UNH, $LOW, ...
- Docoof: @woodman @joelsg1 @issues @bigbartabs @bb_b $TSLA $TSLS You’re the cool kids, so I want to have a post in this thread. $AAPD = $AAPL Bear 1X $AMZD = $AMZN Bear 1X $GGLS = $GOOGL Bear 1X $MSFD = $MSFT Bear 1X $NVDS = $NVDA Bear 1.25X $PYPS = $PYPL Bear 1.5X $NKEQ = $NKE Bear 2X $PFES = $PFE Bear 2X #Crypto #Bitcoin $CONL = $COIN Long/Bull 1.5x
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY / $QQQ Turkey Rally $DIA Working above the MAs $GDX Outperforming the GLD $TAN Base building $XLF Coming out of a flag $XLE Working $XLB Near resistance $IBB Flag #Bitcoin Everything thinks lower (including me), so it might not be. $NVDA Pullback Entry $ON Above the MAs. $MSFT Short Base $GOOGL Flag $AAPL Holding the 50 Day $META FLag $CEG Idea from Dan $ADM Working but extended. $CF Still in a base $ENPH Right at resistance $ARRY Working $RUN Holding the 8EMA $FSLR Working $KRTX Long flag $CPRX Dan added to ATL $WPM Own this $FNV Working $GOLD Nice strength $DINO Strong close $DEN Strong close $XOM At the highs
- scottrades: $MSFT moving above Friday's high
I am typing a mea culpa here as I placed three trades this week that I should have exited at my 50% profit mark. The trades were $IBM, $ETSY and $MSFT. I was looking for better returns and did not stick to my discipline. Well that lack of discipli ...
- wineinquirer: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $TBT $SMH $GDX $TAN $XME $MSFT $TSLA $APA $XOM $CVI $DVN $DINO $STNG $IMO $DK $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $TNK $STLD $STLD alert 146 seems to be off? Closed @101, if TC Worden/Mktsmith is accurate?
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Lower High but stay open minded. $QQQ Low Volume, underperforming $UUP Chopping around $TBT Watch for a move back through the 50 Day $SMH Loose Price action. No real leadership $GDX Gap Filled $TAN Nice up day, but wide action $XME Holding the 21 EMA $MSFT At the 50 Day $TSLA Still in a downtrend $APA Holding the 21 EMA $XOM Still in consolidation $CVI Nice base $DVN Holding the 50 Day $DINO Still in trend $STNG Tight $IMO Flag $DK Near the highs $ENPH Watch for a break out of the base $FSLR Support off the 8EMA $RUN Watch 32.55 $TNK Building a base $STLD Watch 103
- grcjr: $MSFT - I'm watching $MSFT. I was impressed by comments earlier this week on $MSFT by Lisa Su of $AMD
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Would like to see a pullback $QQQ PPI Surprise Pop sold into $UUP Watch/Listen for any Fed Speak $XLE Still the place to be $XOP Same $GDX Holding up well. Watch for an entry. $SMH At the 200 Day $SHOP Sold this today. $MSFT Would like to see this base. $ANET Still making higher lows, but whippy $APA Flag $CNQ Watch 62.60 $COP Flag $CVE Flag $DINO New high good volume $OVV Breaking out of a range $DVN Bought this today $SM Also looking good $FRO New High $XOM Near the highs $ADM Channel $BTU At resistance
- scottrades: No bounce yet on the TMLs. $AAPL $GOOGL $MSFT $AMZN
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Rejected at the AVWAP $QQQ Closed under the FTD $TNX Back above the 8EMA $TBT Back above the 8EMA $XLE Upside Reversal $TAN Bumping up against the 200 Day $CORN Still have this $INDA Still watching this for a trend change #Bitcoin Still chopping around 20K $SLB Bought some of this today $DVN Nice move off the 100 EMA $OXY Holding the 21 EMA. Earnings Nov 8 $DINO Working, Earnings Nov 7 $BSM Working, Earnings out of way. $FSLR Still going $ENPH Above the 8EMA $ARRY Just under the 50 Day. Earnings nov 8 $GOOGL New low, Watch for a bounce, but don’t front run. $AMZN Watch for a bounce. $AAPL Watch the recent low. $MSFT Fresh Low $BJ Near the highs, Earnings Nov 17
- debeers: Bearing in mind what @DAN says about how much you need to earn if you are even down 10% on a stock: year to date: $AAPL down 20.33% $MSFT down 34.26% $GOOGL down 40.02% $AMZN down 45.97% my single least fave stock: $META down 73.26% because Mark Zuckerberg doesn't listen to anyone but Msrk Zuckerberg
- sgiseller: @debeers $AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN $META zuck's number one task is to find a new barber IMHO
- phgruver: Anecdotal evidence in support of what @Dan was saying in the weekend update: My TD investment account, which is #VALUE oriented and somewhat defensive is out performing my Fidelity RollOver IRA which is somewhat tech heavy. The outsized influence of $AAPL, $MSFT and $NVDA cannot be overstated! They are 50% of the $XLK, 26% of $QQQ, 40%+ of $FTEC, and so on. They are some of the most over-owned stocks in the market. True diversification is getting away from those big dogs, not buying more funds that have significant holdings in them. (mea culpa)
- phgruver: @phgruver $AAPL $MSFT $NVDA $XLK $QQQ $FTEC #VALUE As a supplement to the previous, $AAPL and $MSFT are over 12% of the $SPY as well! ...and further, $AAPL and $NVDA comprise over 13% of the $SMH....
Good morning. Dan posted and sent a great email last night about the generals. You know $MSFT, $AMZN, $AAPL, $META, $GOOGL and the "old leaders". I mentioned in an email over a month ago that the first stocks to get hit are the high ...
$MSFT -- Holding at $225, but I suspect this is still under pressure.
$TSLA -- Looking pretty good, actually. Very good closes over the past 5 trading days.
$NVDA -- pushing up against the 50-day moving average and up 21% from the October low.
- wijimmy: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA @DAN ...... $$$$$$$$$.....Simply Awesome post .. You the Man ..
- champ: $MSFT...is now at $234...and the Low yesterday was $226...and on 10/12 the #bottom was at around $220...... .....this might be another stock to Watch for Entry......
- bigbartabs: @champ $MSFT #bottom ... Stuart Varney will be happy to hear that :)
- champ: @bigbartabs $MSFT #bottom....looks like the bottom is in......and on 10/25 they beat on earnings, on all lines by a little....and both of these lines beat....ER-earnings came in at $2.35, revs were $50.12 billion $$$$.
$MSFT -- Printing a higher low (absolute and relative to BBands). But $250 looms.
$TBT - Basis: 30.40 Stop at 31.80. Raising to 33.80 to lock in more profit.
$TWNK - Basis: 24.04 Stop at 22.80. Raising it to 24.77 to lock in a sma ...
- roddog101: @DAN $ROST $OLLI $SPY $T2108 $T2107 $DIA $IYT $MDY $IWM $QQQ $NDX $NVDA $AAPL $META $GOOGL $AMZN $MSFT $TBT $TWNK $LLY $SGML $HSY $SARK $VRTX $CECE $TA $SRPT $SRTS $GMAB Dan check out $INMD
I would think that we're going to be data-driven in the early going, and we still have some earnings to look forward to (the "A Team", $AAPL and $AMZN). For some time now Dan has been urging us to look beyond the tech darlings of yesteryea ...
And the typical response is, "Well, you can't go wrong with $AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $NVDA $AMZN (and formerly $META). You know that those are strong companies and they're gonna survive. You won't get fired for owning $AAPL or $AMZN, that's for sure! ...
- rnrdallas1939: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA One of your best missives ever. And I have been here awhile. Great food for thought. Yes another pearl.
- bill52: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA Dan, great advice. Its easy to fall back to things you know. Appreciate the words of wisdom as I've learned this the hard way in the past.
- champ: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA ... Yes Cramer, I like Cramer and it was sad to see him trying to act his way through a bad call this morning and he's not all that good at acting either...and I remember when he was on the Cover of NewsWeek magazine, years ago and they were saying that his stock picking was at the bottom of the List, compared to all of the other stock analysts....hopefully he has improved since then. ......His show in the mornings, is kinda like hearing an echo, whenever he says something, they agree, however he can sure Set-up stocks #nicely in the mornings, for Day-Trading....and I must use the same News feed, that he uses...... because I see the same UpGrades and Downgrades before he reports them. ......The early bird/trader, always has the best $Entry-timings.
- champ: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA.........#See....IMO I think that you can see, almost perfect....and these stocks that are listed, can be real nice trading stocks, but only for those traders, that know how to Day-Trade, that know how to Dance, that know how to capitalize off of timings, on both Entries and Exits, with maybe a few step-down Swings, along the way.
- Angdionk: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA it's already been said but very well written great advice. Thank you for your continual advice and level headedness
- marklesparkle: @DAN $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $META $MSFT $NVDA $ZM $TSLA As I always like to say to Danny Boy ooops can't say that.Take back Well said my friend
- cmaxwel1: @jonwest88 (the high US dollar is a threat to a rally. Seeing this go down from peak is bullish). If Fed rate is .50 vs .75, market will pop for end of year rally. If .75 is rate, we will continue to be range bound until Fed is done. Tech will be on sale today, due to $GOOGL and $MSFT softer revenue numbers which show softer demand for cloud. As companies see recession ahead, they scale back on spending for tech.
In all candor, I read through most of the football-related pieces at TheAthletic.com before I ate my spinach and wandered over to WSJ.com. The lead article at the latter site is on Big Tech's failings, and since I own a decent slug of $MSFT, I was i ...
Good morning. Futures are down quite a bit after Alphabet ($GOOGL) and Microsoft ($MSFT) reported their earnings numbers for Q3. Faceplant ($META) reports after the close today.
It is important to note that, while the market is set to open lower, ...
- Rockstar: @scottrades $UUP $DXY Certainly helping the bulls this am overcome $MSFT and $GOOGL
- scottrades: Watch $MSFT for a 59 Min Rebound Trade.
- vitoB: @scottrades $MSFT biggest drop since covid...im in at 231
- vitoB: @vitoB $MSFT near HOD for a second..232.25 pivot zone
- scottrades: Consider moving up a stop to Breakeven if you took the $MSFT 59 Min Trade idea. Shouldn't be a loss now.
- vitoB: @scottrades $MSFT yea this is enough for me 235 seems like a natrual holding level
- scottrades: @vitoB $MSFT All considering, pretty good move.
- vitoB: @vitoB $MSFT OR NOT!
- Sub_ree: @scottrades $MSFT thanks for the idea.
- scottrades: @vitoB $MSFT Boom
- manrodmar10: hey scott thanks for the heads up on $MSFT. I TOOK THE 59 MIN trade. got out at 235. for a quick profit. With earnings season are you looking for 59min set ups?
$MSFT -- This will not save the market. Down 37% off the highs.
$TSLA -- Down 45% off the highs.
$TWTR -- Snowstorm pending. 75% of snowflakes will soon fall from the tree, writhing in agony as they make their unique talents available on the open ...
As I type around 8 EDT, the E-minis are down slightly, Nazz futures up slightly. Not enough to matter. I'll be curious this afternoon, as $MSFT continues to be a core holding which I've had on since slightly before Mr. Ballmer was excused from furth ...
- vcondry: @champ $SQQQ i'd give it some more time before moving one way or the other. A down pre-market can easily become an up day once people read through the notes and hear the call. $MSFT actually beat on both lines and $GOOGL is just so cheap now relatively speaking.
- champ: @vcondry $SQQQ $MSFT $GOOGL ..........$SQQQ....this has its own market in the AH's, so I don't have to swing this into the open, if I don't want too......and this is paying me for now.....and I'm an hungry old Fox.....however I don't have to eat very much any more.....plus.. I don't have to run very far either, if I don't want too...........for me, this is a real Fun-game, I really like playing this game.....much better than playing BlackJack...... because I own the house...... .......however I will leave you younger traders a little room. LOL
- traderdl: *MICROSOFT EXPECTS 2Q CURRENCY TO CUT SALES GROWTH BY 5% *MICROSOFT FORECASTS WEAK PC, AD DEMAND TO CONTINUE IN 2Q $MSFT - down 6.5% ah (17 pts)
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY / $QQQ Rally in tact (for now) $IWM Wish there was more volume $DIA Above the 50 Day $KWEB China getting hit $UUP Still holding around the 21 EMA $TNX Trend in tact $TBT Not going down yet $VIX Still above the 50 Day $XLE Working great $OIH Same $GLD Inside Day $XBI Tightening up $XLP Higher High #Bitcoin - I sent out a note about BTC. Read that if interested. $SSO / $QLD working $AMZN Posted the chart intraday $MSFT Watch the MAs above $AAPL Same $GOOGL Same $TSLA Needs a higher low $XOM Consider moving up stop $DVN Stop moved up. Earnings Nov 1 $MRO Working $VRTX Good Breakout $AMR Squeezing out of a base. $CHWY Potential Reversal base $DKS Basing $MUSA Mentioned in the forum $DV Great volume $FNKO At the 50 Day
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $META $GOOGL $UPS $SHOP $GM $KO $BA $CLF $F $PHG $XOM $HAL $INTC $GE $VLO $MMM $ENPH $V $JBLU $CVX $CMG $BOH $RTX $AJG $DORM $MCD $CAT $WM $LUV $MA $SHW $PINS $SCHN $BMY $MRK $BIIB $ADM $X $SPOT $KEX $KHC $DX
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Follow Through Day $UUP Under the 21 EMA $USDJPY Potential Yentervention $TBT Consider moving up a stop $TLT Tradable low? $TNX Downside reversal but not out of the woods yet. $XLE Working great $OIH Extended but working $XOP Good volume not as extended. $GLD Moving up with the market $GDX/$NUGT Good volume $XBI Channel $INDA India Higher Lowl #Bitcoin - Added some today $SSO Bought this today $QLD Bought this today $DVN Bought this today $OXY Working $EOG Working $XOM Working $PBT Watch the 19.15 zone $VNOM Near some highs $LNG Fine $AAPL Good volume Watch the MAs $AMZN Right at resistance $GOOGL Needs a higher high $MSFT Watch 244 $HUM Nice base
I do see small reversal bases in stocks like $TSLA, $AAPL, $AMZN, and $MSFT. Those are easy ones to keep on a watch list, just keep in mind Earnings are coming up for a lot of stocks. You could also try the $SSO or $QLD Leveraged ETFs.
Stay patien ...
While I was looking for this week to be bullish before the numbers came out on Friday, I remained long term bearish. Friday's numbers changed my short term outlook and I took a few bearish trades on Friday. My favorite way to trade the bear side i ...
- bigbartabs: @Rockstar $SPX $MSFT $AAPL $NFLX $TSLA $SPY $LQD $DXY $HYG $VIX ... Morning Rocky... $SPY... why $340? The 10/26/20 week open price as support? I can't believe I'm asking about a 2 year old level... but that might be in play.
- vcondry: @LeAf $ATVI I think the reason for such a large opportunity is Lisa Khan and a lot of pushback on $MSFT having more content control in the videogame sphere.
- Mikev200: $MSFT hod
We have reached the June lows and undercut them.. We have come down to test the 200wk SMA on the $SPX. The generals $AAPL, $MSFT,$AMZN,$GOOGL have not yet reached their 200 WK SMA. I am of the thought that they will reach this level. No, not t ...
- Mikev200: $MSFT $AAPL $MCD hod
Scott, Dan and I were discussing the market and one key takeaway from that discussion is do not look in the rearview mirror for opportunities that lie ahead. Yesterday's leaders may well not be tomorrow's leaders. We will help you find those new l ...
- bigbartabs: @Rockstar $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $FSLR $DV $TWNK $TBT $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $GGOGL $SPX ... once again, good post Rocky. I think we are at the point where vacation is more fruitful than trading... until we get a weekly higher high with the $SPX. Until that happens... continued fake outs are very likely. We are now headed for the worst $SPX September since 2008. 14 years ago.
- wineinquirer: @Rockstar $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $FSLR $DV $TWNK $TBT $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $GGOGL $SPX Me thinks the theme song of the day should be...........................Walk Away................Eagles Joe Walsh
- Mikev200: $AAPL green/hod $MSFT also hod
- Rockstar: The market is taking no prisoners and the high cap stocks like $AAPL, $MSFT,$GOOGL, and $AMZN are all under pressure. Now that the market has lost its leaders it will flail away and without structure (other than to the downside) the market is going t ...
- Firemedic: @Rockstar $AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN $ARKK $ZM $ROKU $SHOP $IWM $TIP $XLE $TAN $ENPH $TSLA $XOM Thank you very much for the hard truth of what kind of market we are in. Im heeding your advice.
- gt: @Rockstar $AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN $ARKK $ZM $ROKU $SHOP $IWM $TIP $XLE $TAN $ENPH $TSLA $XOM thank you for the honest assessment. for the longs, risk outweighs reward at this point. cash is a position.
- Bs7518: @Rockstar $AAPL $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN $ARKK $ZM $ROKU $SHOP $IWM $TIP $XLE $TAN $ENPH $TSLA $XOM Thanks for you honest view few will say it out load.
- debeers: REALITY CHECK-ALL YEAR TO DATE $AAPL- down 17.96% $MSFT-down 27.58% $AMZN-down 28.12% $GOOGL-down 29.73% $FB-down 57.21% year to date (IMO 145 above fair value) My loser is $TSLA -24.94%-otherwise i have $AJG-+7.32% $CI- 23.05% $MTDR- 43.41% $PANW-5.16% $ULTA-.88%
- champ: Day-Trade....$MSFT.....Bounce Candidate.
- vcondry: Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker ♟ @PelosiTracker_ · Fun Fact Friday ♟ Back in 2021 the Pelosi's bought 25K shares of $MSFT weeks before the US Army announced a $22B contract with them Last month the Pelosi's sold 25K shares of $NVDA weeks before the gov tells them to stop selling to China Fool me once ... Fool me twice ...
- traderbren: @vcondry $MSFT $NVDA - yep, it's been going on for some time. Her hubby has done phenomenally well trading off "inside" info that she is privy to. My view is that Senators should either have their dough in a blind trust or they shouldn't hold any equity positions, but I doubt that will ever happen.
- champ: @vcondry $MSFT $NVDA ....Buy that Nancy Pelosi, Halloween costume because that really works in States like Texas, Florida and others, that costume scares the Hell out of everybody.
- vcondry: @traderbren $MSFT $NVDA Agree completely their immediate family including kids (no matter how young or old) should only be able to buy the indices or go blind trust.
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY/$QQQ Follow the Bouncing Ball $UUP Breaking out $TNX Still high. $ARKK Hammer? $TAN Channel? $XLE Steep fall $SMH Hammer? $XLY Holding the 50 Day $IBB Good volume. $IGV Watch for a rebound #Bitcoin 20K-ish $AAPL At the 50 Day $AMZN Same $TSLA Needs to hold the low $MSFT Same $ENPH Watching Solar $SHLS/$ARRY COTD $CSIQ Basing $FSLR Holding the 8EMA $MCK Sold this but still decent $CI Holding near the 21 EMA $COST Holding some MAs $BJ Still in an uptrend. $VRTX Another slope
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Squeeze before the Meeting $UUP Priced for Perfection $TNX Rejected near yesterday's high $SMH Inverse H&S? $XLE Working but high. $OIH Extended $TAN Working of the 21 EMA $IGV Green but low volume. $ARKK Back above the 50 Day but low volume. $FFTY Mentioned in my morning note $GDX Potential Higher Low #Bitcoin Watch tomorrow for some fireworks. $AMZN Though some highs $GOOGL Filling the gap $MSFT Holding the 100 EMA $NVDA Power Move (Dan added to ATL) $V/$MA Holding the 50 Day $AMD Bought today $ON Not Long enough..lol $ACLS Biggest volume ince 2020 $STLD Great volume $RTX Watch 96.30 $NOC Close to the highs $ENPH Working off the 21 EMA $SPWR Flag $DVN Sold some into strength $OXY Trend is up $SLB Swingers: Move up stops $CVX Creeping up $F Working $GM Working $OLLI Asked about in the forum. Earnings Sept 1
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY The Battle for 430. $QQQ Flat $IWM Check the adjustments on the ATL $TNX Watch the Flag $UUP Higher Low. China Upside Pressure. $TLT Holding the 50 Day $XLE Oil Down. Oil Stocks, Ok. $SMH Watch the 247 $ARKK Chopping around the 100 EMA $IGV Working $TAN Holding up well $DBC Commodities are tough right now $URA Holding the 21 EMA (Germany Not closing plants) #Bitcoin Bottom of the wedge $AMZN Challenging the 200 Day $TSLA Holding the 200 Day $GOOGL Slow but fine $META Watch 184 $MSFT Bumping against the 200 Day $NVDA Holding the 8EMA $AMD Holding 100 $ON Holding near the highs $TXN High Handle $ANET Working $RBLX Holding the 21 EMA $SFIX Great trade on the ATL! $BBBY Meme Stock mania $ENPH Basing $NOC Watch 490 $FLNG Hitting the highs. Earnings August 24 $XOM Slope $UNH Near the highs $AN Breakout
- traderbren: $MSFT - trying to reclaim the 200d overhead and the gap magnet may pull it higher to 296.28 to close the upside gap.
- scottrades: @scottrades $GOOGL Same with $MSFT
- scottrades: @scottrades $GOOGL I also think $MSFT is actionable into the close here. Small
- scottrades: $SPY No FOMO. $QQQ Low Volume pullback $UUP Under the 50 Day $TNX Closed the Gap $SMH Push back at resistance $XLE Don’t call it a comeback $XBI Consolidating around the 200 Day $TAN Still in an uptrend $ARKK Downside Reversal around the 100 EMA $IGV Weak but low volume. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum, A bit extended. Know your time frame. $AAPL Look for a PB $AMZN Right at the 200 Day $TSLA Elon Selling $GOOGL Sold at the close $MSFT Watch for a Pullback buy $ANET Holding up in trend $SNPS Still in trent $RBLX Added to the ATL $NVDA Consolidating $ON Sold Half $AMD Consolidating $JKS Sold some, hold some. $DQ Holding up ok. $ENPH Consolidating along the 8EMA New Ideas: $MUSA Short base. Trades a bit thin. $ASO Above a short base. Good volume $CTAS Consolidating near the highs $COST Basing $PAG Handle
Microsoft Corporation is engaged in developing, manufacturing, licensing and supporting a range of software products and services for different types of computing devices.Request Video of MSFT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $11.39 67.14%
- $30.44 50.61%
- $142.39 48.42%
- $9.40 -20.25%
- $23.00 -19.71%
- $12.54 -9.43%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!