Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc. (NYSE:HASI)
Old Forum Content for HASIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- mharps: $HASI added small- nice div with sustainables
- mharps: $HASI small starter good div, good er in sustaibles
- Pokersmith: Reversal back above the 50 sma AND 200 sma for that matter....see: $HASI
- gt: $HASI giddy-up
- tnt: $HASI green infrastructure play beautiful bull flag on weekly chart looking for new highs soon.
- bRobert: @tnt $HASI $70/$100+. WEEKLY. target. I like it
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $HASI Oppenheimer Adjusts Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital PT to $70 From $65, Maintains Outperform Rating On 7/21- JPMorgan Adjusts Price Target on Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital to $70 From $66, Maintains Overweight Rating
- sbw1: $HASI it's under the 50 day and the past month horizontal. Do you think it's a good time to add? It's a REIT for clean infrastructure.
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- Ajax4Hire: Some other Solar Power stocks. (not all have a US Market ticker) Remember, $SCTY-SolarCity is now part of $TSLA Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 11.16% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 9.79% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.69% ------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 6.26% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 5.39% ------- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 5.15% $SSO Scatec ASA 4.89% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 4.74% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 4.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.93% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CAP Encavis AG 3.12% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.00% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. 2.55% $CWEN Clearway Energy, Inc. Class C Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- heyjack: @spmeyers $HASI Have owned it twice this year, currently one of my best employees on a good entry. The little bounce yesterday made me think of starting a small new position in another account.
- spmeyers: $HASI great chart, "sustainable", "infrastructure" -- what's not to like? and modest yield to boot; good long termer
- zman: $NLY $HASI came across this one when I was researching $NLY. interesting REIT, I like the chart. Starting a position. Not a great dividend payer in it for the trade
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $tan $enph $sedg $csiq $fslr $dq From ETFdB.com, Top 15 holdings for $TAN: Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 9.16% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 8.78% $RUN Sunrun Inc 7.67% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 7.29% $FSLR First Solar Inc 6.16% $XISHY Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd 5.66% $VSLR Vivint Solar Inc 5.03% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp 4.31% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA 4.17% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc 4.15% $CAP Encavis AG 4.03% $SSO Scatec Solar ASA 4.02% $SPWR SunPower Corp 3.89% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc 3.28% $NEOEN Neoen SA 3.14% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $FSLR $TAN Solar ETF, $TAN data from ETFdB.com Hold% is % holding of the ETF. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 8.13% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 7.02% -------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd 6.76% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 6.63% $FSLR First Solar Inc 5.15% $RUN Sunrun Inc 5.11% $SSO Scatec Solar ASA 4.87% $CAP Encavis AG 4.75% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp 4.53% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA 4.24% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc 4.15% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC 3.95% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc 3.77% $TERP TerraForm Power Inc 3.66% -------- Xinyi Energy Holdings Ltd 3.64% $NEOEN Neoen SA Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings I think I will write a temporary web-site generator to create this list on-the-fly.
- bRobert: @Ajax4Hire $FSLR $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $SSO $CAP $DQ $SLR $CSIQ $AY $HASI $TERP $NEOEN #holdings $DQ. has been a monster. More ion the tank. after. a rest
- Auto: $HASI phase two break added this morning
- sierramp: $HASI break out above HOD last two days, now at the 8MA.
- sierramp: Wrestling with whether to sell half of $HASI before it reports a.h. tomorrow. Stellar fundamentals, ranked #1 in it's group, RS 91, nice trending chart. Volume has lessened over the last 3 months, ADX and DMI not as stellar as the fundamentals. 72% owned by institutions so there is room to grow. Gross margin 100% - how often does one see that. Also a 9.7% div Going back to basics, discipline trumps conviction.... I will sell half. Drat.
- sierramp: @gotoguy My conditions are a pullback to support or to near the bottom of a well defined range the day after a green candle, on price above prior day's close, on volume, not too extended above the 200. That fit the $IWM today. Ideally the moving averages would be in an uptrend. There would be disqualifying factors as well like a recent double top or lower high. Except for the fact that ER is 8-1-19, $HASI could have a good setup tomorrow. Same for $PRO but it reports tomorrow. Hope this helps.
- sierramp: $HASI is a bit extended but has great fundamentals, goes div-ex on 7-3-19 according to their website. Dividend is 33.5¢ per share paid 7-12-19
- Won23: @Dan $HASI Is last night’s notes regarding Div for @HASI correct? I checked 2 sources and see about 1/2 what is in the notes. Still a nice dividend though.
- sierramp: @Won23 $HASI Hannon Armstrong website shows 4.94%, Worden Telechart shows 9.7%. Sometimes Worden is off.
- Won23: @sierramp $HASI Thanks for the clarafication
- ander509: $HASI Dividend.com also shows 4.94%
- sierramp: $HASI has moved above resistance but still flirting at that level.
- DAN: @Won23 $HASI Good dividend, and great entry this morning.
$HASI -- 9.7% yield. Pullback to 50-day MA.
$LEN -- shorted at 50.70. Covered 47.80. Quick trade with obvious exit (rebound off 200-day MA)
$INSP -- Working on the right side.
$HHC -- good trade today off closing scan.
$NFLX -- firm at 50-day MA ...
- issues: Looking over the IBD 50 I see some interesting choices among which is $HASI. I like the chart. Looks like a potential break out from a volume squeeze. NP Some other that look appetizing are $YETI $CORE $INCY $AUPH... and $AGEN
- bigbartabs: @issues $HASI $LADR $MPW $MSI $MTCH $REGN $STOR $TMO $TWTR $ULTA $ALSN $DG $FIVE $HEI $HQY $LULU $PLAY $SUPN ... do you (or anyone else) know if the $FFTY ETF is immediately updated when the IBD 50 list changes? Or is that a trailing change some time later?
- phgruver: @bigbartabs @issues $HASI $LADR $MPW $MSI $MTCH $REGN $STOR $TMO $TWTR $ULTA $ALSN $DG $FIVE $HEI $HQY $LULU $PLAY $SUPN $FFTY From the $FFTY prospectus: "The Fund generally invests in all of the securities comprising the Index in proportion to the weightings of the securities in the Index. The Index is rebalanced and reconstituted on the last day of each trading week after the U.S. stock market closes and is published by IBD on its website, www.investors.com, and at least once weekly in its print edition. This weekly rebalancing and reconstituting of the Index will cause the Fund to have a higher portfolio turnover rate than similar funds." So, you may safely infer that rebalancing occurs weekly, but not necessarily on Monday. It may take a day or two.
- bigbartabs: @phgruver $HASI $LADR $MPW $MSI $MTCH $REGN $STOR $TMO $TWTR $ULTA $ALSN $DG $FIVE $HEI $HQY $LULU $PLAY $SUPN $FFTY ... If its rebalanced each week, that's pretty good response. Apparently then Monday morning is when the $FFTY is most closely aligned with the IBD 50. Thanks... good luck buddy...
- issues: New on IBD 50 for this week include: $HASI $LADR $MPW $MSI $MTCH $REGN $STOR $TMO $TWTR. Off the IBD 50: $ULTA $ALSN $DG $FIVE $HEI $HQY $LULU $PLAY $SUPN. I know it's all computerized but I have no idea why some are deleted while others are added. Maybe it sorcery? Thank you for this Issues!! You bet' ya!
- DrScience: @optionswealth #Infrastructure A few to investigate: $MDU, $STRL $GVA $VMC $MLM $USLM. Some high-yielders types: $IDE $BCX $HASI
- Junior1: @DAN $TAN - Top 10 (62% of Total Assets) Components of $TAN : $ABY $CSIQ $FSLR $HASI $SEDG $SPWR $TERP $GCPEF Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd Meyer Burger Technology AG
- mharps: $save-moving. also $hasi which has a nice dividend
- issues: @mharps $hasi is a real estate investment trust paying 6%. "Sustainable" is a current buzzword but the stock is not necessarily sustainable with a pe of 67. NP but it looks like a stack of dominos. I wouldn't want to be the last one to buy it. Earnings scheduled for May 2nd. We are holders of SAVE but not enough shares. Isn't that the way it is. Too many shares of the downtrending and not enough of the up trending....??
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc i s a specialty finance company providing debt and equity financing for infrastructure projects.Request Video of HASI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $11.86 66.82%
- $10.62 46.81%
- $7.37 28.36%
- $9.35 -42.35%
- $13.80 -15.54%
- $8.52 -10.36%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!