Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL)
Old Forum Content for HALMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: @bRobert $OIH $HAl 200d $28 with bear flag trigger Lower low
- bRobert: $HAL. Enjoy. with. a HARD. Stop <. 20d.
- woodman: @bRobert $XOP $XOM - Added to $HAL on this move.
- bRobert: @woodman $XOP $XOM $HAL It gave you a foot in the door. Just needed some clarity Oil bull market. $USO. 25%. upside. $XOP. 100%. $HAL. $60. target 60%.
- bRobert: $HAL 20W bounce $50+ potential 20d speed bump above
- woodman: @bRobert $HAL - I was just eye-balling it....
- bRobert: @woodman $HAL Cheers Here's oil in your eye
- woodman: @bRobert $HAL - beats a sharp stick.
- bRobert: @woodman $HAL It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
- wanda1616: $BKR $HAL $SLB BKR earnings disappoint. smacking HAL and SLB. could be buying opp
- champ: $LBRT, is back at $15 and has #News again, this is an Oil Service Co...a driller /fracker...like $SLB and $HAL and there are also others like $NEX and $PUMP....they have all of their Crews working, in the Oilfields and the more Crews they put back to work, the higher their earnings will climb...... ......plus Crews only go back to work,.. off of signed contracts, no Contract, no Crew, is how that works...No up-front $$$, No-Crew. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- bRobert: @woodman $SLCA $DE This was. on the $1 menu. during. Covid. $HAL. was. $5. Good. menu.
- woodman: @bRobert $SLCA $DE $HAL - #Commodoties - just about anything that comes from the ground, essentially - gave such great opportunities last week. They all jumped so much, then pulled back to nice support areas. It was right there for anyone watching. Metals, minerals, oil, coal, ag inputs, etc. And it's not like the war in Ukraine was about to end.... I re-loaded in those spaces.
- Pokersmith: @woodman $SLCA $DE $HAL #Commodoties Definitely. See also : $DBA
- woodman: @Pokersmith $SLCA $DE $HAL $DBA #Commodoties - Yes, the DB_'s have it going on, A through C and E.
- bRobert: @woodman $SLCA $DE $HAL #Commodoties My favorite. PULLBACK BOUNCES from support
- woodman: @bRobert $SLCA $DE $HAL #Commodoties - you've certainly "drilled down" on it for a long time.
- champ: $SLB, this sector is on the move...and these are other stocks that are working... $HAL $LBRT and $NEX, plus $SLCA and $SOI....expect zig-zags.
- bRobert: $XLE $USO $XOP $OIH pullback....bounce $HAL $46 potential $SLCA $20/ $25/$30 $GTLS Monster move holding Flag $190/$200 flag target $250+ longer term Stealth energy play LNG Hydrogen Others
- bRobert: $HAL. 5d. H&S. top completing. Daily breakout. Retest 20d bounce. $SLB. breakout Retest
- Jazman0013: @champ $SLB $HAL #Nat-Gas-and-Oil #were #New #Fracked Having a number of viable options would have been a much wiser path forward. Electric is excellent until the power goes out or low.
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $OIH $SLCA $25/$30 potential Long term spec from the $1 menu $HAL $45 Liquid options/leaps BCS
- champ: @Jazman0013 $SLB $HAL #Nat-Gas-and-Oil #were #New #Fracked ...They took all of those options off the table, however EV are good for those who can afford them and the fact is, most can't afford new EV's Now and others don't want to buy them. ....Same as buying a New Home, most are forced out of that market also, they can afford to buy a new Home because of all the new inflation, that is going on now. ....Need the government to stay out of the way because they only @screw everything-up, that they touch, a lot of damage was done in a little over 13-months and it is really hard to believe how dumb they are.
- Jazman0013: @champ $SLB $HAL #Nat-Gas-and-Oil #were #New #Fracked I hear you. If we sold our home now which we purchased about 6-7 years ago it would be almost double what we paid for it but… ‘but’ moving and finding something else gets real tricky. Isn’t happening if wanted to leave the community and stay somewhat near by. We refinanced and reduced the term of the mortgage and should be out of it in half that new time. Everyone attempts to game the system but it doesn’t really work for anyone but those who write it…
- champ: @Jazman0013 $SLB $HAL #Nat-Gas-and-Oil #were #New #Fracked -----I'm in California and I move into my custom home New in 1976, 3,000 sq ft and I remolded everything, the whole house since then, the value on my house is way-up. ......I sold all of my other real estate, Apartment buildings, Triplex and my Business back 2007 and my Summer House back in 2014, along with my Office building. What state are you in.
- WWWilly: @champ $SLB $HAL #Nat-Gas-and-Oil #were #New #Fracked My house in Florida is up 50 %. Bought 5 years ago. Problem is finding a new place in the same area and south Florida is even worse.
- bRobert: $HAL $37 target 1 acquired Adorable small high base C&H like Larger one $44/$46 potential BCS works WELL Look for pullbacks
.....plus $SLB and $HAL, their stocks also fell way back....because everything was stopped......
....plus all of those New pipelines in the Permian Basin, that they also stopped and shut down....because can't drill Oil or Nat-Gas without the pipeli ...
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $OIH $SLCA $20/$25. targets. SPEC $HAL. $40. target. I like the. space. with. OPTIONS. I see higher. % returns in. $XOP. related. and even trading crude
- BocaRick: $HAL $SLB $BKR all turn red $OIH off 1.5%
- bRobert: $HAL Doing what strong but extended stocks do Sideways consolidation $36+ $SLCA OAne of my favorite oil service specs over the years Got this one off the dollar menu WEEKLY pinching a bit under the ceiling $15 Higher long term
- bRobert: $HAL. Placed a . $29.90 stop under. flag o lock in gains To protect against pullback to the 20d.
- bRobert: $HAL looks HEAVY at the top for POTENTIAL pb to the 20d like a few weeks ago Protect your profits Partials and a tighter stop
$HAL -- Really good breakout on the weekly. Check volume. It’s a monster.
$SLB -- Looks like $HAL
$XLE -- Strong, but pretty extended here.
- bRobert: $OIH. top of. range. and. 200W. ceiling. just. above. Extended. $HAL. $SLB. others. Consider partials/raise. trailers $AMD. dip. below the 200d. Not what you want to see. $95 potential $MU. Needs to stay. >. 200d or. risk $65. Potential short. set up. np
- DAN: Good morning. The market is set to open much higher this morning after Microsoft's ($MSFT) conference call last night. The stock initially sold off after the raw numbers were disappointing. [Hard to see how the year-over-year quarterly numbers wer ...
$HAL -- Good action here. Buyers are aggressive after a 12 month base.
$CVX -- Also working really wall.
$SLB -- Good breakout. Alert $40.15
$DEN -- Pullback to 200-day MA and still in a 7 month base.
DAN: What's Working in a Bloodbath? A big market selloff like we've been experiencing will typically reveal the stocks and sectors that are strong...and are going to get even stronger when the carnage is over. Check the Energy Sector ($XLE).
The $XLE ...
- bRobert: Impressive move in $OIH. related. $HAL. $SLB. WEEKLY breakouts. to new. highs. More in the tank. Pullbacks
- champ: $LBRT #Liberty-Oilfield-Sevices @ $12.50...HOD-L and I added, I doubled my investment position....and the play on this stock is,....$SLB beat on 2/21 and was upgraded, plus $HAL beat on 1/24 and was also upgraded. ....$LBRT is in the same type of business, as both of these other 2-companies and is very active and should be and my guess is, they are running at a 100% and they are or should be adding new drilling/fracking crews, this is a great company.. in this sector and I have posted on this stock before. ....Their earnings report will not be until around 2/1/after...this stock should now start an earnings run...move before they report.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Eyes (and Ears) on the Fed. $QQQ Earnings Season is here, check those dates! $XLE Energy is working! $XLF Trying to hold the 200 Day. $GLD Needs a break out of the range $GDX Needs to get above the 200 Day. $DBC Commodities are leading. $FFTY Growth is not. $ARKK Swinging a small bit of this. #Bitcoin Ark Invest out with a 1M BTC Price Target $TSLA Earnings tomorrow. $MSFT Earnings tonight. Watch tomorrow. Dan mentioned some O&G Stocks in the forum let’s look at those: $APA Above the MAs $OXY Just under the 200 Day $HAL -- (Breakout today, to a new high). $SLB Above the 200 Day $CVX -- New high $XOM Watch for a PB $FANG Watch the weekly high $DVN Watch 52 Also let’s look at: $VNOM (another OG Stock) $SU Flagging $CF (AG Stock)
- LakeGuy: Anybody have any favorite XLE stocks? This seems to be the strongest groooup that held up the best. $CKEE,$CVX,$4OKE,$HES,$MPC,$SLB,$HAL,ETC...
- roddog101: $HAL respecting 50 sma on 10 min chart fwiw
- bill52: $MRO $GUSH $HAL $SLB Oil is moving again this morning. $MRO pushing another new high.
- woodman: @bill52 $MRO $GUSH $HAL $SLB - I'm in $SM and $CPE. Many will work.
- bRobert: @bill52 $MRO $GUSH $HAL $SLB $MRO $22 target
- bRobert: @woodman $MRO $GUSH $HAL $SLB $SM $CPE $CPE near 100% upside to $100
- bRobert: $HAL $SLB at speed bumps Expect the expected
- champ: $LBRT @ $12.20, is up 4.73%, has real nice room...#Liberty-Oilfield-Service, is back in play again, Driller/Fracker and all crews are working, great company, plus they have low overhead......and these are others...$HAL is up 2.56%, $SLB is up 2.35%....all as of RHRN.
- bRobert: $HAL AND $SLB at speed bumps Expect the expected Profit zones for active traders NOT BUYS ' tighter stops /partials
- champ: $LBRT..up 11.6%...Sarah Palin said...Drill baby Drill....these are lagging today...$HAL and $SLB
- bill52: @champ $LBRT $HAL $SLB Definitely a nice day in the oil patch. $MRO breaking out on healthy volume as well. long.
- champ: @bill52 $LBRT $HAL $SLB $MRO ....Yes..for sure...and I will take a look at $MRO..#Thanks...
- wijimmy: $HAL .. 1st to report and was in line and sounded positive in CC.. Was looking for some momentum in the sector and it never came... .. $HAL..reported third-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 29.7% year-over-year to $3.86 billion, missing the consensus of $3.91 billion. . Completion and Production revenue increased 35.7% Y/Y to $2.14 billion, and the corresponding operating income increased by 51.9% Y/Y to $322 million. . Drilling and Evaluation increased by 23.1% Y/Y to $1.72 billion, and operating income was up 77.1% Y/Y to $186 million. . Adjusted EPS improved to $0.28 from $0.11 in 3Q20, in line with the consensus of $0.28. . The operating income increased to $446 million, compared to $142 million, and the margin expanded by 678 bps to 11.6%. . Halliburton generated cash from operating activities year-to-date of $1.23 billion, compared to $1.24 billion a year ago. Free cash flow was $891 million.
- wijimmy: @wijimmy $HAL .. did get some Upgrades this morning... RBC Lifts Price Target on Halliburton to $31 From $29, Maintains Outperform Rating. Argus Research Upgrades Halliburton to Buy, Announces $32 Price Target.. Barclays Maintains Overweight on Halliburton, Raises Price Target to $36
- wijimmy: $HAL... 11:15.am news feed..More Adjustments in this morning...$HAL JPMorgan Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $30 From $26, Maintains Neutral Rating Goldman Sachs Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $29 From $27, Maintains Buy Rating Exane BNP Paribas Adjusts PT to $30 From $23, Maintains Neutral Rating Cowen Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $33 From $28, Maintains Outperform Stephens Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $32 From $25, Maintains Overweight Wells Fargo Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $26 From $22, Maintains Equal Weight Piper Sandler Adjusts Halliburton Company PT to $30 From $26, Maintains Overweight RBC Lifts Price Target on Halliburton to $31 From $29, Maintains Outperform Rating. Argus Research Upgrades Halliburton to Buy, Announces $32 Price Target.. Barclays Maintains Overweight on Halliburton, Raises Price Target to $36
- Pokersmith: @champ $SLB $LBRT $HAL reports this week I believe
- champ: @Pokersmith $SLB $LBRT $HAL....$HAL will report in the morning and then $SLB, will report before the open on Friday, 10/22.....and $LBRT is on 10/26/after....note how they all report...so if they beat, which they will...$LBRT will have momentum and #Momentum is obsoletely tradable, for a new Set-of-Clubs. LOL
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week.. $TSLA $NFLX $JNJ $CLF $SNAP $VZ $ASML $T $INTC $HAL $ERIC $NUE $UAL $PG $STT $LRCX $STLD $AAL $SI $ACI $FCX $WGO $ABT $CROX $ISRG $PM $LUV $PHG $AXP $CMG $NEE $KSU $MAN $ALLY $BX $NDAQ $VLO $LVS $BK $SYF $SAM $IBM $ANTM $DHR $AN
- bRobert: $XOP at top of range Extended $150 longer term with some consolidation $GUSH $200 $HAL top Chewing through the 200w ceiling $32+ pullbacks $SLB 200W ceiling just above Expect the expected $46/$50 with break above $MRO nh $22
$UHAL -- Amerco
$R -- Forming low handle...but needs to tighten up a bit here. Try to buy on pullback, not on breakout. Breakouts haven’t been working.
$QQQ -- $GOOGL $NVDA $MSFT $AMZN -- back above their 50-Day MA. $AAPL stagnant here.
- bRobert: $HAL $25 target 1 200 WEEK ceiling $32+ when cracked Long term hold $MTDR nh WEEKLY breakout Daily EXTENDED Consider partials if trading $50 longer term Long $RRC nh $28 Long from below
- bRobert: $USO WEEKLY breakout $60/$70 + 200 WEEK ceiling Much higher long term with move above ceiling $OIH up over 3.3 % Back above 20 WEEK $250/$340 long term with WEEKLY breakout > ceiling $HAL $25/$32 40% $XOP WEEKLY breakout $110/$150 50% upside $GUSH 2X 100% $MTDR nh WEEKLY breakout $50/$70 targets $FANG nh $130
- Momentariness: $HAL another strong morning
- RoderickKnoll: $HAL, $SBL, $VLO Catching bids today. Long overdue, IMO
- bRobert: @RoderickKnoll $HAL $SBL $VLO Value Eventually the. market. plays catch up
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $HAL $SBL $VLO make that $SLB
- RoderickKnoll: @Pokersmith $HAL $SBL $VLO $SLB Yes, $SLB. Thanks for catching.
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- champ: $LBRT @ $11,80...#Liberty-Oilfield-Services this is a Driller/Fracker, Investment position.....$SLB, #Schlumberger ..I have NP, however they are also in this same sector, they will be reporting their earnings in the morning, I hope they report good s ...
- champ: $LBRT @ $11.90...I did get back into this Driller, I took full profits near the YTDHigh which was at $17.78, in June...my reasons Why I got back in, was because they will be reporting earnings on 7/27/after/confirmed.. ....$HAL already reported their earnings and $GS upgraded them this morning, from Neutral to Buy, however I like $LBRT #better... ....Plus the weekly Oil inventory numbers were reported this morning... Plus...IMO, LBRT is the best driller/fracker in the U.S., with much less overhead, than Hal, so I'm expecting a real strong earnings and a move before earnings, and I'm guessing that I will be holding this position into their earnings, either full-size or partial.
- champ: $LBRT is up 6.6% and $HAL is up 4.48%.....RHRN, they are in a race, the young guy might win...this race won't end until $LBRT reports their earnings...
- Ajax4Hire: Goodness! Energy(Oil,N-Gas) is down, down. $SPY component $XLE 2nd worst performer yesterday($XLI-BioTech worst). The $XLE-Producers are Down:$XOM, $CVX, $RDS/A, $TOT, $BP, $TOT The $XOP-Explorers are Down:$MRO, $SLB, $OXY, $HAL, $BKR The Refineries are Down:$PSX, $MPC, $VLO, $HES $UNG-Natural Gas, Down: $DVN, $LNG, $CQP, $COG, $EOG, $KMI eeeewwwww!
- lostsheep: $HAL $SLB $CLF daily hammers as the $tnx finds a little footing $HAL inside week forming with 24.4 as the level to take out with 24.7 as monthly highs
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are up a bit this morning. I continue to look at energy stocks, which are in very strong uptrends. The green energy movement seems to have some investors spooked, because there is bubblin' crude or Texas Tea in green. Pipel ...
- marklesparkle: @DAN $HAL $CVX $XOM $PBF Thank you Dan
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $HAL $CVX $XOM $PBF Natural Gas($UNG) seems to be on fire. $DVN,$LNG,$CQP,$KMI all at local maximum. Refiners are doing well also:$PSX,$MPC,$VLO,$HES Hold% $CRAK VanEck Vectors Oil Refiners ETF - Top 15 holdings 7.83% $PSX Phillips 66 7.21% $MPC Marathon Petroleum Corporation 5.71% $VLO Valero Energy Corporation --NI--% $HES Hess Corp.(not included in $CRAK, but should be:) 7.54% $RIGD Reliance Industries Limited 6.59% $NESTE Neste Corporation 5.77% ------- SK Innovation Co., Ltd 5.31% $PKN Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN S.A. 4.92% $OMV OMV AG 4.81% ------- ENEOS Holdings, Inc. 4.67% ------- Formosa Petrochemical Corp 4.62% $MOL MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas Plc Class A 4.05% $ALD Ampol Limited 3.99% $GALP GALP Energia SGPS SA Class B 3.92% ------- S-Oil Corporation 3.88% ------- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/CRAK/#holdings
- bRobert: $OIH flags $SLB $40+ $HAL $30 Specs $PUMP $14/$25 potential $SLCA 50d bounce $15 - $25 potential with move > 200w Long term
- Henry: $HAL $SLB dropped on $OIH halt. They are now bouncing back for you nimble traders. a 20 cent rounding error didn't merit a 3 hour trading halt IMHO
- bRobert: @Henry $HAL $SLB $OIH Huge long term upside still after monster move $275 200 week magnet $400 POTENTIAL long term $XOP same Negotiating with 200W now $150+ potential Multi year bases just geting back towards the starting line Sideways for many many years
- bRobert: $SLB $HAL $OIH Pullbacks strongly bought Message loud and clear All heading to the 200W magnet/ceiling Long leap calls from below
- bRobert: $SLB nh Long the $OIH trade via $SLB $HAL Different entries Leap calls from below Moving towards the 200 WEEK ceilings
Still bullish $OIH trades as well $SLB $HAL The 200w ceilings are the targets near term
$IYT bounce off the 20d as expected Day 2 Oil and transports often go hand in hand
$XLF Still in long trades in banks Insurers ...
- bRobert: $MTDR $35 high base target 1 with flag trigger Holding $40+ longer term $GUSH Just holding $90 target 1 then a rest $150 potential longer term when $XOP trades above the 200week $HES nh $90/$100 $SLB $HAL 200week targets $oih $275 Longer term holds from below
- bRobert: $CVX. Near . 5% div. $150 potential target. 40%. upside. $USO. nhs. $XOP. $OIH. both up. close to 3%. $SLB. $38. $HAL $27 sooner than later LEAPS
- bRobert: @Docoof $OIH Very bullish. daily high volume. reversal breakout. $230. target 1 Fresh. 5/13. cross WEEKLY W. $275. target. LONG TERM. $350/$400+ potential. Huge. multi year. base. $HAL. $30. and beyond. 50%. upside.
- Docoof: @bRobert $OIH $HAL Thank you!
- bRobert: $HAL. Early. 5/13. cross. $30. in the tea leaves. WEEKLY. W. target. $25. interim Higher. long term. $22 speed bump. here. Look for. pullback. bounces. Long leaps
- indigo1948: @bRobert $HAL -in it and added $MUR -good risk/reward position.
- bRobert: @indigo1948 $HAL $MUR Many. great refiner trades Goosed with Memorial day. $VLO. $120. potential. $95/$100 interim. Many others
- bRobert: @Babutters $HD $XME You are. correct. The EXTREME sell off. in. HD led to an. obvious capitulation bottom. A temporary. event in the framework of a. strong WEEKLY. reversal set up. $370. target. A low. risk entry for a swing trade that never looked back. The stock is extended above the 50d for a SAFE low risk entry. Hard to buy Easier to hold. particularly with a cushion. The REACTION to earnings is another big. hurdle after such a huge. run. I posted the original trade and had some company. There will be others. Be. patient. eg. $HAL. $SLB. etc
- bRobert: $SLB. breakout. testing. speed bump. HERE. $32+. WEEKLY. W. close. Heading to. 200Week. ceiling. $40 . targets. when. cleared. Huge. base 5/13. crosses in motion. daily/weekly $HAL. $26 . 200W ceiling. $30 . targets. when cleared. $SLCA. Spec. hold. from the. $1 menu. Big. WEEKLY. base. Hammer bottom. $19 . targets
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $NFLX $KO $JNJ $CLF $T $PG $SNAP $ABT $LMT $IBM $VZ $INTC $AAL $UAL $FCX $LRCX $PLD $ASML $ERIC $HOG $DHI $NEE $PM $BMRC $MTB $HAL $ANTM $SLB $CMG $NUE $STLD $LUV $ONB $NDAQ $EDU $TRV $ISRG $CMA $FHN $KEY $CCI $AXP $AN $GNTY $CCK
- scottrades: My #SS Notes: COTD: Here’s how I would trade the Coinbase IPO. $COIN $SPY Back to the rotation? $QQQ Notable fakeouts in tech. $SMH Still meh. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum Wild Action today XLE At the 50 Day. $XOM Watch 58 $HAL Watch 22 $FANG Watch 81.45 $JETS Not ready for Boarding yet. $TSLA You could have sold some yesterday and today. Watch for a bounce. $SQ Coming into the 8EMA $AMZN Coming in. $NVDA Watch for the drift. $YETI Watch for a move to support. $DIS Why it’s good to wait. $XME Nice volume today! $X Gonna give it to ya. $CLF Support at the 21 EMA. $MT Some weakness with the market but good closing volume. $VALE Great volume today. $AA Right at the pivot. $MOS The Dirt is Green. $FCX right at resistance. $CTVA Watch 48 $NTR Nice move, great volume.
- nathan09: $OIH at the 50 potential bounce. $HAL and $SLB might firm as well.
- bRobert: $HAL 20d bounce Doing the expected Polite $27/$40+ with move > 200 WEEK Big WEEKLY base Long from $5
- bRobert: @CarolGregory $HIG Some of my. favorite plays are the ones that lack luster. Boring. Dirty but not Sexy. (eg. $HAL). Peter Lynch approach. Insurers bull market. Rates. $MET. $AIG $LNC others. Still a ways to go. Enjoy!
- bRobert: @puttz $BIG $PLCE $DDS $GOOS $CONN $W $CWH $THO $WGO $PII $BC You. have to. LOOK at the WEEKLY. chart regardless of your timeframe to see speed bumps. 50 WEEK. was resistance for. many. like $HAL. $TLRY. then finally. cleared. HUGE MOVES. Now the 200 WEEK has been a ceiling for many. When. cleared .........take off. as the door to higher prices. opens. $PLCE. $BA many others that ceiling then becomes SUPPORT. and sets up some very nice trades
- lostsheep: @bRobert $BIG $PLCE $DDS $GOOS $CONN $W $CWH $THO $WGO $PII $BC $HAL $TLRY $BA $FLR though's on this chart. Thanks in advance
- bRobert: $USO close to flag trigger $48 - $50 target and speed bumps there HOWEVER growing WEEKLY C&H that will move towards the 200 WEEK $60 - $75 targets Long many related $GUSH $100/$210 $VLO $120 $CVX $150 $OIH $300+ $HAL $27/$40 $SLB nh $40/$60
Halliburton Company is a provider of services and products to the energy industry related to the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas.Request Video of HAL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 18th, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $8.31 27.69%
- $11.41 16.13%
- $7.28 13.51%
- $8.74 -19.95%
- $21.53 -16.02%
- $16.35 -13.59%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!