First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR)
Old Forum Content for FSLRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Sold 10/15 95 calls for 40% loss.
- JuanT: @joelsg1 $FSLR bounced off of 50dma yesterday. I like that it is continuing upward move today. With energy prices going up I also like $FSLR.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Now green and back at 8d. Not dependent on China for panels and recently opened 2 new factories in US. Tariff decision due this week, earnings 10/28.
- traderbren: $TAN - trying to regain the 50d. The next leg on $FSLR may kick into gear. NP as yet, but have alerts in place.
- bRobert: @traderbren $TAN $FSLR FSLR speed bump at $110 $150+ long term NIce WEEKLY base
- Auto: $FSLR phase two in motion daily long
- bRobert: $FSLR Breakout on volume Flag pullback $115/$150 ADD with flag trigger
- bRobert: $FSLR Breakout $110/$115 daily high base target 1 $150 longer Strongest in space RHRN Pullbacks to add $TAN $120/$200 A WEEKLY pinch breakout > $90 will set this off
- joelsg1: $FSLR Still working.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Took partials max profit + on Oct. 92.5-105 call spreads.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Closed for max profit+ rest of those call spreads. Still riding with uncovered Oct. 95 calls.
- bRobert: $FSLR $110/$112 high base target 1 SPEED BUMP $150+ WEEKLY breakout target 50% more is not too shabby Pullbacks $TAN $120/$200 WEEKLY breakout > $90 will light the match
- joelsg1: $FSLR Holding morning gap up. Long.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Moving to top of 1-year $40-wide box. Long.
- MRT: @joelsg1 $FSLR https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/08/biden-half-power-solar-2050-510596 this will help it
- Explorer: $FSLR -- Biden set 2050 Solar goal -- +1.7% now -- rolling over after pop
- bRobert: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG $SHLS $FSLR. $115/$150.
Ajax4Hire: On $TSLA,$GNRC,$PCG,$TAN,$ENPH,$SEDG,$FSLR...
CA-California government decrees that by 2035:
California Will Phase Out Gasoline-Powered Cars(Electric Vehicles only).
Last year, 2020(kinda low usage)
CA used 31.64 million gallons gasoline/day which i ...
- bRobert: @mariner $ENPH $FSLR. stronger. CHART rhrn. $110/$150. and I like. $ENPH. long term. $300/$350
- bRobert: @Bwhitty $ENPH Less wealthy. ;). I like it long term. No hurry to add/enter yet. $fslr technicals strong now. $115/$150
- Bwhitty: @bRobert $ENPH $fslr Thx, looking for it to stay in bands.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Bucking the downtrend on solar stocks, their cadmium telluride panels getting traction as the 'greenest' on the market. Staying long.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $FSLR You are. correct. $115 /$150+. 50%.
- bRobert: $FSLR $95 target 1 here $115/$150 longer $TAN $120/$200 Close to 120% Setting up A move > $95 will light the fuse You don't have to be super early to capture the meat of the monster move
- joelsg1: $FSLR Extending multiday breakout.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $FSLR WEEKLY reversal base is the charm $120/$160
- bRobert: $FSLR. $102. flag target in motion. $115/$165. longer. Small Speed bump here Pullback bounces.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Breaking out daily/weekly. Opened Oct. 95 calls.
- joelsg1: $FSLR Adjusting calls into Oct. 92.50-105 spreads.
- fiebs: $FSLR making a rise on heavy volume
- Jim88: @fiebs $FSLR but seems like the news is not good. I don't get it.
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- sierramp: @Pokersmith $USO $TAN I'm with you on this. Sold my $FSLR this morning.
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW JKS short squeeze Flag looking to complete to $70 Long $ENPH the Alpha alpha dog $FSLR $110/ higher long term ALL high and low fruit will work long trm
- jcpell: @bRobert $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW $FSLR $SOL Don't forget about your preferred solar spec play $SOL.
- bRobert: @jcpell $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW $FSLR $SOL Better call sol Yes Tucked away SPEC
- bRobert: $FSLR trigger $112+ $JKS $70 target $RUN 20d bounce $ENPH $220 with flag trigger $300 long term $210 interim
- bRobert: $JKS Shorts $70 target Trailers up $FSLR high base trigger $112+ $RUN Just apiece $80 with move ABOVE 200d $100 potential long term
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH $FSLR good add today with high targets
- bRobert: $ENPH. 20d. bounce. after M. top completion. $210/$220. target. $300 long term $FSLR. $110. high base C&H. like target. close to trigger $RUN. Low. risk entry M top completion/bounce. Stop just below low yewsterday $JKS. $70 still in play. Shorts. Flag $TAN. LOW RISK. entry. $110. target 1
- bRobert: $FSLR has remained > 200d $110+ with flag trigger Alerts $ENPH has remained above the 20d $JKS $70 potential flag target
- Motorman: @bRobert $FSLR $ENPH $JKS $DQ breakout, PB, Bounce x2 looking for it to clear 50D for add. 50W provided support to start few weeks ago.
- bRobert: $ILMN $560 with WEEKLY flag trigger $600+ longer term $TMO top of range $560/$600 Longer term with breakout Pick and shovels of biotech $TAN 200d bounce $JKS shorts $170 with flag trigger $RUN $80 with move > 200d ceiling $SPWR $40 $FSLR $110 others with flags and high upside potential
- sierramp: Added to $FSLR on pullback, bounce. Periodic volume.
- bRobert: $FSLR. Hardly a pullback Retest of. $90 level Not even a close retest of the channel breakout below. Not close to the 200d. STRONG. $100+ Big cup& h base . Pre k drawn. $RUN. Catch up. Ready $80/$100 . potential. with move above. 50 WEEK/200d Flag is ready to fire.
- bRobert: $FSLR. $92/$112 with flag trigger. C&H like base PreK. ADD to. $TAN positions
- bRobert: $BILI WEEKLY 5/13 cross in motion $155 $BIDU Long for a few weeks HIGH potential $220 - $260+ Potential Early Pullback bounces $FXI inv H&S $CCIV WEEKLY 5/13 in motion $38 potential $PLUG $50 $NNDM WEEKLY 5/13 pending Big WEEKLY base 200d target $12 HIGHER when cleared MUCH $DDD $50 Shorts $LMND watching with partial WEEkLY 5/13 cross High short int $TAN Look for move > 200d Alpha dogs $RUN $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $FSLR $100 $SOL spec $JKS Pullback bounces Missed this I thought it would move Solar and perky $FXI $HD $320 - $380 $ITB $NAIL $LEN $110 reversal bases awaiting triggers $LAD $450/$500 potential Pullback bounces $VRM $54 - $70 $100 long term $CVNA WEEKLY base Shorts Retest pullback............ $AN $KMX reversals $ALGN $750 - $1000 WEEKLY base $ALT WATCH IT $BNGO Low risk High reward on pullback Shorts $MED Buy a flag trigger $350 potential WEEKLY the chart ZIG
- bRobert: $FSLR. $90. speed. bump. $110. longer $150. potential Wants to join alpha dogs. Making a good argument
- Forexpro: Re: $FSLR Hi, Friends, My information is of the sketchiest, but it appears, according to Reuters, that the U.S. will be moving to restrict imports of solar panel materials from Hoshine Silicon, which are allegedly made by enslaved Uyghurs in China's Xinjiang Province. That likely won't help the Uyghurs all that much, but it could well be beneficial for $FSLR, which is up 3 percent or so in the pre-market. I've attached a 30-minute chart showing the extended hours price action. No, I don't own any, although Dan did advise keeping an eye on it as recently as Monday (see the Jun 21 Strategy Session). All the best!
- stairm01: @Forexpro $FSLR That pre-market lift puts it right at the 200 dma
- bRobert: $FSLR. small reversal base. $85. will test. 200d $SEDG. 200d ceiling just above. $300/310. when. cleared. HIGHER long term
- traderbren: $FSLR - pop on the open...and likely to close the gap on the upside at 86.63
- bRobert: $FSLR. speed bump. WEEKLY. close to. $90. $110. reversal base. $150. potential long term. Own a piece of the sun on pullback bounces
- snowbound: $FSLR .. Credit to members posting on this ... they deserve all the credit BUT I am now eyeballing your chart and I have intentions ! Be advised ... The 50SMAD is in disarray but nothing a little JUICE won't fix . Its early and somewhat speculative as result . Watching to see how the SMM posts light up on these . There's already chatter in the pipeline .
- bRobert: @snowbound $FSLR all will work including $TAN but alpha dogs are $ENPH $SEDG $RUN Significant outperformance
- snowbound: @bRobert $FSLR $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN Interesting juxtaposition , Doctor ... to be in the best ticker or the best setup (?) ... many shades of gray for a newbie to consider .
- bRobert: @snowbound $FSLR $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN I think that ENPH is technically superior ABOVE but still close 20/50/200d
- snowbound: @bRobert $FSLR $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN Thank-you for the homework assignment ... now for me to convince myself of it . $ENPH is in the bag , I'm up 12% ... there's an additional 10% catching the earlier setups is my present study focus . My goal ? To understand viscerally why DAN general stays away from these . I'm convinced he's probably ( right ?) .... sheepish grin ...
$NLY -- at typical support.
$NVDA -- Still going.
$CRWD -- Still knocking at the door.
$AAPL -- This is a slow mover...but a good setup.
$SMPL -- Entry was 36.30.
$ENPH -- Entry was 162.25
- bill52: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SOL $FSLR $FSLR sunny day for this one to on increasing above avg volume $SOL big volume the last number of days as its starting to curl back up. like that look.
- Raptor6: $FSLR Getting close to HOD
- lostsheep: @Raptor6 $FSLR Shorts everywhere being taken out to the woodshed
- bRobert: $TAN ready Many names big and small awakening with reversal set ups $ENPH $RUN $FSLR $SOL etc
- stairm01: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $RUN $FSLR $SOL Add $REGN to that list.
- bill52: $FSLR real nice follow through so far today and very good volume. will see if can continue. long.
- CraigReynolds: $FSLR setting up for a BO. Started a small position this morning. The BB is inside the 1ATR, something is going to give.
- scottto_2: @CraigReynolds $FSLR - Green New Deal trade. Better call Joe Manchin if you want to make money.....
- CraigReynolds: @scottto_2 $FSLR Ya, someone just bought a ton of options in July.
- scottto_2: @CraigReynolds $FSLR - Hmmm
- bRobert: @scottto_2 $FSLR $110 W target with a trigger > $90 Work to do still np $TAN wedge Looking for 5/13 cross to present
- scottto_2: $FSLR - Earnings next week. Of course.
- Jim88: $FSLR higher low
- JohnGalt: $TAN $RUN $SPWR $BEEM $FSLR $JKS Remember how much fun we had trading these stocks several months ago? This sector has really fallen hard since early Feb. Hard to believe with new administration and "green new deal" talk by those who now control Congress. Anyone actively trading/shorting here?
- grcjr: #Barrons on the Biden $2 Trillion Infrastructure Plan is interesting. Their top picks for winners include EV makers Volkswagen and $TSLA as well as solar stocks $FSLR and $PLUG. Also $CAT, Eaton (? ETN ?), and $MLM.
- Jim88: $FSLR up nicely after an encounter with the 50wma
- dagdog: $FSLR $ENPH $SEDG not feeling as much love as some others on this initial bounce today
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week... $NVDA $SQ $MRNA $PLUG $CRM $DKNG $HD $DPZ $OSTK $JMIA $RKT $CLF $ETSY $OXY $TDOC $M $BIGC $RCL $BBY $BYND $LOW $MGI $W $MRO $MGNI $SPCE $VALE $CRON $FLR $LI $NLS $PANW $CROX $NKLA $UPWK $MDT $DSX $DISH $FSLR $DDD $HZNP $OKE $IVR
- bRobert: @scottrades $NVDA $SQ $MRNA $PLUG $CRM $DKNG $HD $DPZ $OSTK $JMIA $RKT $CLF $ETSY $OXY $TDOC $M $BIGC $RCL $BBY $BYND $LOW $MGI $W $MRO $MGNI $SPCE $VALE $CRON $FLR $LI $NLS $PANW $CROX $NKLA $UPWK $MDT $DSX $DISH $FSLR $DDD $HZNP $OKE $IVR #Earnings $NLS. has a simply stunning looking. daily/WEEKLY. C&H. $45/$60. 100%. potential. Watching and reacting $NVDA. Just. holding with more cash ready to add in the event of any. substantial pullback. I have. enough cushion. and the WEEKLY. chart will impose its will given enough time. to be right
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Nice close $QQQ Love that EOD volume. #Bitcoin Working $RIOT Extended but still in trend. $MARA Ditto $CHWY Coming out of a squeeze. $ZI Working $FDX Thanks @bRobert $MRVL Nice move today, we’ve been waiting for this. $AMD Holding the 50 Day $NIO Zzzzzz Sleeping Giant? $LAZR Curling $FEYE Continues to tighten $ENTG Great volume. $BOOT a little tentative, but don’t take it off your list. $CRNC Creeping up long the 8EMA. $CROX Holding the 8EMA $UBER /$LYFT Holding the 8EMA $ETSY Earnings run? $QNST Watch 25 $FSLR Watch 101.30 $CSIQ Tight along the 8EMA
- Hans_Schultz1: $FSLR A couple days ago it looked like it was going to get a nice bounce off the 50, but keeps retesting it. Watching today but the "time stop" is going to get hit and will move on to something else.
- Jim88: dipping my toe into $FSLR
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Nice Volume into the close. $QQQ Ditto. #Bitcoin Thanks Elon. $RIOT / $MARA File these under “Things You Love To See!” $BTBT Also nice. $ZI Trend is in tact. $AVID Still going. $JKS A little tentative. $FSLR Holding the 50 Day. $SHLS Tight Hourly Chart $DADA Pop and Drop. Let’s talk about VOLUME. $GRWG Green Grass. Blue Skies. $HALO Perking up. BIOTECH (Risky) $NET Coming out of a Daily Squeeze, Earnings Thursday. $NIO Nice volume pickup today. $FCEL Still going. $SMH Love that volume. $NVDA Finally!....again. $BRKS Watch 86.25. $ICHR Mentioned Friday, working. $TSM Watch 134 $NVCR Support at 172.
- Cjauger: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $RIOT $MARA $BTBT $ZI $AVID $JKS $FSLR $SHLS $DADA $GRWG $HALO $NET $NIO $FCEL $SMH $NVDA $BRKS $ICHR $TSM $NVCR #Swing #Bitcoin $NVDA looking beautiful
- Hans_Schultz1: $FSLR at the 50 for a few days, now just below. Needs to rally.
- maracom: @Hans_Schultz1 $FSLR $RUN has a similar chart to FSLR. Both retesting the 50d today. $RUN rebounding somewhat better to the 8 EMA. $DQ my best performing solar stock so far, holding the 8EMA today
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- dagdog: $FSLR testing the 50 sma again. Has been a good place to buy in the past. Upside limited for now around $109. Wait for bounce. NP.
- scottrades: Getting some #Solar alerts going. $JKS $TAN $FSLR
- bRobert: @scottrades $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar $TAN. $140+. flag target
- Aragorn: @scottrades $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar all are inside day and up and FSLR is inside inside week and up
- Rick_O: @bRobert $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar All good except $SOL: 10M ADS purchase at $25/shr, which is(was) significantly lower than trading value.
- Minga: @scottrades $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar Is it still ok to buy $JKS at the moment? The upward trend was great until the sell-off.
- scottrades: @Minga $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar I would wait for a strong close.
- Minga: @scottrades $JKS $TAN $FSLR #Solar Ok, thanks!
- Aragorn: @lostsheep $fslr well yes the setup call was correct at that time, now it is a 3 1 1 so a break of the inside week is the signal. 107.73 is a buy. I would not short this stock. Someone wrote some software for trading view that lays out the scenarios here is a picture of it.
- lostsheep: @Aragorn Hi J $fslr weekly 3 1 2 setup above 108.47 ?
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SPY Be cautious on Extended Stocks $QQQ Starting to get accelerated here. #Bitcoin Still consolidating. $GLD looks better than $GDX $SMH Working $AMD Nice move through the 50 Day $INTC Earnings Leaked before the close $MU A bRobert fave. $NVDA Watch 560 $LSCC Holding the 50 Day $GM Good op to sell some $F Same $SOLO Looks ready to go. $TSLA Consolidating. $NNDM Move your stops up $AAPL A little high above support. Earnings Next week $AMZN Earnings coming soon. $MSFT Earnings Next week $PYPL In Trend $LOGI Watch 106 $CRSR Just under the 50 Day. $TAN Great volume today $RUN I bought some $CSIQ Oh Canada! $BEEM Tight at the 21 EMA $ENPH Holding the 8EMA $JKS Holding the 50 Day, China Stock. $FSLR Watch 109 $GPS Bought some - Daily Flag
- dkoran: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $SMH $AMD $INTC $MU $NVDA $LSCC $GM $F $SOLO $TSLA $NNDM $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $PYPL $LOGI $CRSR $TAN $RUN $CSIQ $BEEM $ENPH $JKS $FSLR $GPS #Swing #Bitcoin I like the comment on good to sell some . I will take it a step further , best to sell most !
- teacher5: $AMRC $FSLR Anything wrong here? I don’t see any news.
|Stock Price||$USD 81.82|
First Solar, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells solar electric power modules using a proprietary thin film semiconductor technology. Its business includes project development, engineering, procurement & construction, operating and maintenance services.Request Video of FSLR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- First Solar: Approaching the 200 Day SMA (NASDAQ:FSLR) By Josh January 13th, 2014
- First Solar Inc.: Continuing to fill the gap (NASDAQ:FSLR)By Josh October 4th, 2013
- February 24th, 2022 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 30.59 16.18%
- $USD 133.83 15.21%
- $USD 81.49 14.70%
- $USD 7.21 -34.00%
- $USD 14.28 -33.84%
- $USD 135.92 -27.38%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 85,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (85,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!