DAQO New Energy Corp. American Depositary Shares each representing five (NYSE:DQ)
Old Forum Content for DQMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- issues: Solar: $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG just looking but eager to buy something.
- bRobert: @issues $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG You can buy an undersized position of. $SEDG. $ENPH. $DQ. spec. $75 with move >. 200d. $JKS. SPEC suggested yest as a trade with $65 target $60 interim. All a bit extended. but going $TAN. just under ceiling. 200d. $80+. It will hit it and likely pullback Good $4 - $5. move
- Motorman: @bRobert $JKS Thoughts on $DQ Weekly H&S target met. 60-80-40
- bRobert: @Motorman $JKS $DQ Early reversal base. $47/$55. 50d. ceiling potential with trigger. > 20d speculative money will be flowing into these names Good value in the big names. $SEDG. $ENPH.
- Motorman: @bRobert $JKS $DQ $SEDG $ENPH Thank you!
- mallegjrm: @bRobert $TAN $DQ is a similar chart.
- bRobert: @mallegjrm $TAN $DQ It should be The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ALL will work I like the variety in TAN More than enough upside and less risk than an y single one 100% for stoc $600% for leaps is enough to satisfy
- mallegjrm: @bRobert $TAN $DQ Yeah- also the implied vol on $TAN is much less which makes the options cheaper.
- woodman: @bRobert $TAN $DQ - a few - $SPWR $FSLR $RUN - report today and tomorrow, so we'll see how the the apples hold up.
- bRobert: @mallegjrm $TAN $DQ EXACTLY I use LEAP calls as cheap stock replacement Leverage with the discount price Stay over you r skis unless you were accidentally given the winning lotto number
- bRobert: @woodman $TAN $DQ Many have reported in the flock $ENPH $SEDG Good report cards Flagging ENPH very high Extended flag
- woodman: @bRobert $TAN $DQ $ENPH $SEDG - true. I'm holding $SPWR through.
- woodman: @bRobert $NOVA $RUN - $DQ another one in the solar system. Reports tomorrow bmo.
- bRobert: @woodman $NOVA $RUN $DQ One reason I like some $TAN is that all the alpha dogs are there + Options Diversity
- issues: @bRobert $TAN any stop in place? I bought a starter on TAN! Also hold $SEDG and $DQ!
- bRobert: @issues $TAN $SEDG $DQ Loose stop $87.40 Just below the 200d and $87.50 low Fresh WEEKLY breakout from a tight consolidation I'm giving it room and will build on pullback bounces Higher lows
- woodman: @bRobert $TAN - some of interest: $SPWR $SEDG $ENPH $DQ
- bRobert: @woodman $TAN $SPWR $SEDG $ENPH $DQ many great individual names. $sedg and $enph are long term favorites in the high margin segment. But there is greater safety in $tan. diversity The 100%+ returns should be good enough to satisfy most. Leaps could goose them to rather obscene levels. 600% . Use a leap Bull call spread for reduced risk and an even HIGHER
- tlisakson: $DQ - momentum looks to have shifted to upside and pullback today looks like a nice opportunity.
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of for this coming week: $NVDA $WMT $TGT $HD $RBLX $AMAT $CLSK $UWMC $NIU $PSFE $LOW $RAIL $CSCO $IDEX $M $TJX $DE $HUYA $DOYU $TME $OEG $KSS $POWW $BILI $VBLT $MBII $ZIM $A $EL $ADI $GRUB $DQ $MLSS $DRIO $FUV $FL $HHR $EAT $FTCH $SMED $PHGE $VIPS $TPR
- bRobert: $JKS $70/$72 with higher high trigger Shorts $DQ $95 - high base target 1 Shorts going through stop sings/speed bumps Path to old high $130+
- bRobert: @bRobert $JKS $DQ $RUN 23% short Has room to ........run $60 $80/$100 when 200d ceiling cleared
- scottto_2: $DQ - Blizzard of buying this AM.... (yeah I know it's not that DQ but I couldn't resist)....
- Momentariness: @scottto_2 $DQ I wish the real DQ was a stock. Every time I go near one, the lines are long.
- scottto_2: @Momentariness $DQ - Have to buy Warren's company. He owns it.
- bRobert: $DQ $90 speed bump Sold into np Keep it on your radar Energy materials weak today ......... Monitor the pullback for a flag /higher low bounce Both sectors saw deep corrects Reversals need a little time to build
- Motorman: $DQ Mentioned yesterday at 63, its where I added, now 74...50% short, spec becoming LT opp.
- bRobert: $DQ speed bump $80 $95 target 1 Pullback bounces
- Motorman: @bRobert $DQ looks like a squeeze, helping out $TAN
- bRobert: $JKS $72+ Still holding w raised stop $DQ at $80 speed bump np Raise trailers
- Motorman: $DQ Just noticed 54% short! No a pretty chart though. Member of $TAN
- Motorman: @joelsg1 $AMC Great idea, thanks for call my attention. I noticed the meme stocks starting to move when I saw volume coming $DQ
- Cjauger: This morning I held $AMZN, $PYPL, $GOOGL and bought back some of the $SNAP ? that I scaled out of yesterday (which was my largest position, not a good week for me) My sense is that while these are holding at these levels, there are no bids coming in. So I sold all of it and I am now 100% cash. Keeping an eye on $COIN and $DQ its not Dairy Queen, it is Daqo Energy, makes polysilicon, a component of solar panels. It is one of HSBC's top global stock picks for energy transition. HSBC described the firm as "the highest quality producer in China
- Motorman: @bRobert $FSLR $ENPH $JKS $DQ breakout, PB, Bounce x2 looking for it to clear 50D for add. 50W provided support to start few weeks ago.
- Cjauger: $DQ going on big volume
- bRobert: $QS. $39. 200d. with breakout. np $DQ. $80. with flag trigger. Catch up np. WEEKLY 50W. bounce Bottom
- Motorman: $DQ bounce off 50W continues, Was 130 in Jan.50% sale.
- Motorman: @Motorman $DQ Part of $TAN, 4%
- bRobert: @Motorman $DQ $TAN $SOL SPEC $JKS nice 2d move Nice base Retest of highs Pullback bounces $RUN $80/$100+ Ceiling 200d Gives nice pullback/bounces $ENPH Still #1 $300
- Motorman: @bRobert $DQ $TAN $SOL $JKS $RUN $ENPH #1 Yes, sir. Have $ENPH and $RUN.
- issues: @spmeyers $ZBRA did you buy any? I bought $DQ even at this level, but I bought small.!
- issues: @bRobert $ENPH $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $SOL $TAN why not add $DQ (as in Dairy Queen??) I bought some today!
- bRobert: @issues $ENPH $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $SOL $TAN $DQ WEEKLY. Why not H&S top. acquired. and 50W bounce $SOL 50w bounce. Spec. Pullback bounces in. $CSIQ. will work well. ANY one will work
- Motorman: $DQ also in $TAN finding support at 50w.
- bRobert: @Motorman $DQ $TAN $ENPH. really exploded. #1. overweight. All will do well. Get out your sun $TAN. lotion
- Motorman: @bRobert $DQ $TAN $ENPH #1 Yes, thanks for the timely posts., to add.
- Margi1983: @bRobert $DQ $TAN $ENPH #1 If $ENPH can close above $175, next resistance is about $202. And if $TAN can move to $92, this could go to $125. Long $ENPH
- bRobert: @Margi1983 $DQ $TAN $ENPH #1 I think they all will retest their respective highs. at some point. Then big. bases for new. heights I have liked. $ENPH. best because it has been a step ahead and has a great WEEKLY. chart and is in a very high margin segment 300%. move. last year. $TAN. not too shabby at. 200%. Safety in ETF with variety. $RUN. close to 400%
- BellaVino: $DQ looks about ready to break out of a squeeze right near the 50SMA. Nice volume yesterday and looking good today.
- JosephM: @BellaVino $DQ just found it myself and bought some.
- Motorman: @bRobert $NVAX $TAN $ENPH Thanks added, also $DQ on that list, Chinese so more volatility.
- bRobert: @Motorman $NVAX $TAN $ENPH $DQ $DQ $95 W potential np
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this coming week: $WMT $AMAT $HD $BIDU $JD $SE $TGT $M $CSCO $CLOV $LOW $NIU $LB $PRPL $IQ $RIDE $TTWO $RAIL $DE $IDEX $ADI $TME $FSR $KSS $CSIQ $PTN $FUTU $MAXN $IBIO $TJX $VIPS $OEG $FL $HUYA $PANW $DECK $MRNS $DQ $LSPD $TWNK $XONE $NTES $WOOF
- issues: @scottrades $WMT $AMAT $HD $BIDU $JD $SE $TGT $M $CSCO $CLOV $LOW $NIU $LB $PRPL $IQ $RIDE $TTWO $RAIL $DE $IDEX $ADI $TME $FSR $KSS $CSIQ $PTN $FUTU $MAXN $IBIO $TJX $VIPS $OEG $FL $HUYA $PANW $DECK $MRNS $DQ $LSPD $TWNK $XONE $NTES $WOOF #Earnings Scott what is the trading symbol for the DOTUSDT you mentioned on Fri?
- maracom: Bought a small piece of $DQ to play the solar #pullback, which held the 20sma while peers fared much worse. about 7% risk for potential 20% gain if it retests near term highs
- Motorman: $DQ PB to the 50 day, 20 week, not seeing news.
- BocaRick: @Motorman $DQ $TAN down 1.3% still below 50MA. #Solar out of favor
- Motorman: @BocaRick $DQ $TAN #Solar Thats what I thought but Looked at $ENPh and $SEDG, not as much PB.
- maracom: Good morning everyone! Here's what I'm looking at this AM: $GDX - approaching the 200 SMA, will most likely book profits and try to buy back in on a pullback vs rebuy in if there's an unexpected breakout $SLV - bought some calls yesterday $FCX - looks like it will be a strong open $BIDU - BBs are squeezing, now less than 10%, may add if AM action looks promising $ON, $LRCX - still have half a position, watching $LULU - extended, took a small piece yesterday watching $CRM - long, just holding for now $DQ - watching for a day trade
- Motorman: $DQ Through the 20 week and 50 day, took small piece earlier.
- Bridget: $DQ high volume breakout of its base. Weekly chart break of downtrend.
- maracom: @Bridget $DQ Oooooooh one of my favorite stocks to make ultra-short term trades on (day trades or a couple of days at a time). I stopped posting my trades in this guy though since its so volatile up AND down
- scottto_2: In spite of wanting to be careful, clearly my Reptile Brain saw a lot of shiny objects today. $ADSK - stop 280-ish $LULU - orig stop 310, might nudge to 315 $DOCU - stop about 215 $BLNK - stop about 32 $NVAX - stop 200 $DQ - orig stop 60, may nudge to 64 area $FSLY - stop 62-ish $BIDU - stop 205-area $GLPG - loco spouting horn trade. stop 78-ish
- scottto_2: $ADSK $LULU $DOCU $BLNK $NVAX $DQ $FSLY $BIDU $GLPG - Each trade, if stopped, would lead to very tolerable losses (especially when gauged against the potential upside). However, another broad-based sell-off in the near future that takes them all out could do some significant portfolio damage....
- CraigReynolds: Premarket movers $KSU +17.8% $TBA 7.2% $SBLK 6.1% $SNX 5.6% $BCRX 5.4% $MVIS 4.4% $TSLA 4.2% $DQ 4.1% $CHWY 4.0% $GRWG 3.7% $LAZR 3.6% $ASML 3.5% $BNGO 3.4% $APPS 3.1% $VUZI 3.0% $NIO 3.0% $RLX -36.4% $BBVA -6.3% $JBLU -4.8% $CLVS -4.1% $CUK -3.4% $CP -3.3%
$DIA -- also holding. O&G, Healthcare, Construction, insurance, bevs, etc. Very diverse and kind of “old” tech. Most are low RS ratings. (Slow movers).
$XLI -- Holding up well.
$DJUSRR -- Rails are working.
$NSC -- Holding at 50- ...
- maracom: $DQ for a short-term 1-2 day trade in the solar space, looking for a quick snap back to the 8EMA overhead, the intraday hourly seems to have put in a double bottom, buying at 87.5 with a stop below intraday low. Couple of other solar stocks have similar charts as well
- maracom: @maracom $DQ Stopped out of this idea, sorry!
- KSOWTER101: wAS 80% CASH- LEG BACK IN. Positioning primarily back in ETFs as that is what I've been accustomed to- Value, infrastructure, EM & China- Going back into some of the individual names all covered here- $HRI, $CMC,$CMI,$DE Trades initiated-$Z (FRI) ,$MRNA,$RIOT,$DQ,ROKU-
- Rberrier123: Strong follow througt day $DQ. Massive volume yesterday. Very good Volume today.
- KSOWTER101: @Rberrier123 $DQ $DQ was listed as one of IBD's favorites- Chartwise it also held up much better than many of the others during the decline the prior week. Don't know anything about the fundamentals.
- KSOWTER101: @KSOWTER101 $DQ @Pokersmith had posted the article...
- MmaxX: Thank you for this day, I really needed this. Still feeling confident in $APPS, $GRWG and $DQ
- KSOWTER101: @Pokersmith $SHLS -Agreed, Sector is underpressure - All the names listed in the article are in decline, under the fast ema , and under the 50 - Except $DQ- basing above the 50 so those that lose the least during sector industry group weakness may be the play when the sector rebounds- or may lead the rebound- Solid volume Friday- May be worth a look.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Chop $QQQ Chop #Bitcoin Chop $AAPL Wow. $SNAP Above the 8EMA $AMKR Basing $LSCC Basing. $UCTT Basing, Watch the slope $AMAT Watch 121 $ENTG Watch 109 $VIPS Working $DKNG Choppy but in trend $F Still in trend $MOS Watch next week. $NEPT Spec Idea $DQ Great volume. Earnings March 9 $APPS Great volume through the 8EMA. $PYPL Looking for a base. $AL Potential PB Bounce $BG Watch the slope $ELY At the 50 Day $FTNT Watch 170
- maracom: Daytrading $BFLY and $DQ. Stopped out of $BIDU at 298, $AA at 21.5, $GDXJ at 47.5. Underwater on $X, $NIO, $BLNK, $NVDA, $NNDM but not stopped out
- maracom: $DQ my favorite solar stock to trade $DQ is back at the 20d SMA, buying in at 107 with a stop at 103.8 below intraday low, 3% risk
- maracom: $TAN $RUN $DQ solar doing OK... $RUN still building a base before a test of the 20d MA, $DQ broke out this morning and then pulled back to the breakout level, sold half.
- maracom: $DQ continues to outperform in solar, nice and orderly march upwards. Should be testing prior high $121 today, will likely sell half and await to see if there is a breakout. I'm a buyer at prior breakout level $105. Also long $RUN, waiting...
- maracom: @Hans_Schultz1 $FSLR $RUN has a similar chart to FSLR. Both retesting the 50d today. $RUN rebounding somewhat better to the 8 EMA. $DQ my best performing solar stock so far, holding the 8EMA today
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- maracom: $DQ (china solar stock) pulled back and convincingly held the 8 EMA today. Long from prior breakout level of $85, added today at $105 with a stop below at $102.8. The stock makes big moves in both directions but has been marching up in a very orderly fashion. I'm also long $RUN and $DQ has been majorly outperforming.
- maracom: $DQ (china solar stock) back to its prior breakout level of $85
- scottto_2: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- scottto_2: Wanted to bring the guts of @Yuls nice post to the top since it might have gotten lost from yesterday: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE I've already found a new member of the #WhaleClub in there. Added a spot for $HOME
- scottto_2: @Yuls - You bet. Thanks for your contributions! $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- haaktar: Hi there, what is your most favorite/profitable solar stock? I am in $DQ but I'd like to invest in more solar stocks. Thanks!
- Rberrier123: @haaktar $DQ Watch for entry, but don't necessarily buy (wait for entries) @SOL, $PLUG, $BEEM, $BLNK. JUST ADDED TO $ENPH. Holding large position in $DQ. Hope this helps.
- haaktar: @Rberrier123 $DQ $PLUG $BEEM $BLNK $ENPH Thank you!
- bRobert: $JKS $100/$135 target potential with high base breakout continuation /WEEKLY flag trigger If you look at the top holdings in $TAN you will understand its meteoric rise $ENPH $SEDG $JKS $RUN $DQ etc
- zman: $DQ up another 9% today. Trading around a profitable core. Extended here. Look for PB
- champ: $TAN, this solar sector is red-hot today.....$ENPH, $SEDG, $RUN, $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ.....
- bRobert: @champ $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ Just holding it and the top players Several hundred % returns ENPH from $35 Great holding stocks if you play that way ADDS on pullback bounces $SEDG $400 target $ENPH 200
- zman: $DQ Up over 14% since you mentioned it on 12/14 @scottrades. Over 9% today. @champ called this one out as well. Been trading around a core very profitably! Thanks guys!
- scottrades: @zman $DQ Congrats zman! Great trading.
- scottrades: $DQ continuation. Move your stops up on this if you took it.
- Ajax4Hire: Some other Solar Power stocks. (not all have a US Market ticker) Remember, $SCTY-SolarCity is now part of $TSLA Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 11.16% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 9.79% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.69% ------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 6.26% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 5.39% ------- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 5.15% $SSO Scatec ASA 4.89% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 4.74% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 4.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.93% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CAP Encavis AG 3.12% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.00% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. 2.55% $CWEN Clearway Energy, Inc. Class C Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- tnt: $DQ Symmetrical triangle breakout starting up right now been posting setup for and not to late to jump in.
- scottrades: $DQ coming out of a Daily Squeeze
Daqo New Energy Corp is polysilicon manufacturer based in China. It manufactures and sells quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers, who further process its polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions.Request Video of DQ
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $17.98 91.94%
- $14.93 69.38%
- $78.18 42.33%
- $5.20 -23.23%
- $60.87 -20.07%
- $64.53 -17.67%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!