Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSIQ)
Old Forum Content for CSIQMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Bit of a mixed bag this morning. Seeing some slightly higher opens on some Energy stocks. I mentioned yesterday not to lose sight of these stocks. A lot of them are still in nice uptrends. $CVX $IMO $XOM $SU are all still above the ...
- stairm01: $CSIQ Canadian Solar reported earnings this morning. NP in this stock, but holding $FLNC and $ENPH Canadian Solar Inc(CSIQ): * CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2021 RESULTS * Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.39 * Q4 REVENUE ROSE 47 PERCENT TO $1.53 BILLION * FOR Q1, EXPECTS TOTAL MODULE SHIPMENTS TO BE IN RANGE OF 3.6 GW TO 3.8 GW * SEES Q1 REVENUE $1.25 BILLION TO $1.35 BILLION * Q4 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.17 * FOR FULL YEAR 2022, COMPANY REITERATES PRIOR OUTLOOK FOR TOTAL SHIPMENTS * INCREASING FY EXPECTATIONS FOR TOTAL REVENUE TO BE IN RANGE OF $7.0 BILLION TO $7.5 BILLION * Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.33, REVENUE VIEW $1.59 BILLION -- REFINITIV IBES DATA * FY2022 REVENUE VIEW $6.66 BILLION
- issues: Solar: $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG just looking but eager to buy something.
- bRobert: @issues $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG You can buy an undersized position of. $SEDG. $ENPH. $DQ. spec. $75 with move >. 200d. $JKS. SPEC suggested yest as a trade with $65 target $60 interim. All a bit extended. but going $TAN. just under ceiling. 200d. $80+. It will hit it and likely pullback Good $4 - $5. move
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Squeeze the Bears + Trap The Bulls. $QQQ Eyes on 318 $GLD Still strong but extended. $GDX I heard the ducks quacking. $URA Above all the MAs $TAN Solar Power Move $XLE Biggest Daily Volume since 2020 $DBC Biggest Daily Volume since 2019 $QID Above the MAs. $GBTC Still in a range. $FNV Wide range $NEM Looking for Daily consolidation $AEM Same $WPM Big give back $GOLD Still ok but extended. $SSRM Big volume wide range. $ZIM Earnings tomorrow. $SBLK Holding the 21 EMA $MATX Flag $RUN Nice volume $CSIQ OH Canada! $SPWR Power move. $CVX Didn’t break LOD $CVE I’m out but the trend is fine. Watching for another entry. $SU Filled the gap $XOM Extended. $BROS Building a base under the 50 Day
$CSIQ -- nope
$SPWR - nope
$ENPH -- topping
$ARCB -- STOPPED
$FCX -- Patience here.
$TECK -- New addition. 30.10 basis. 26.90 stop.
- JosephM: $CSIQ..I can draw the lines.
$CSIQ -- still below the 200-dma. A move and close above the 200-day moving average is what we need, with a close above $43 to complete the breakout. ALERT 43
$ENPH -- Hard to buy after such a run. Question the upside from here, but a breakout wou ...
$TAN has pulled back to the 8EMA premarket and could offer a bounce entry along with some solar stocks we’ve been talking about like $SPWR, $RUN, $SEDG, $CSIQ and $FSLR.
Watching the recent 450 support on $SPY. Wondering if we’ll see s ...
- stairm01: @traderdl $TAN As is $CSIQ and $SPWR. Sold puts on these two.
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- bRobert: $TAN. flag pb. to 200d $110 - $120 with trigger $SEDG day 3. bouncing off 200d $CSIQ. 200d bounce $SPWR. stronger Won't touch 200d Shorts $ENPH My #1. strongest. Still extended Gentle flag $220+ with trigger $JKS. EXTENDED but. tradable bounce with stop. Holding. $57/$67. $RUN. flag $80 /$90. with flag trigger move ABOVE 50d.
- bRobert: $ENPH. flag. $220. with trigger $SEDG. $CSIQ $JKS. flag to 200d High targets with trigger
- bRobert: $CSIQ. 55/$60+. with flag trigger. Stop BELOW 200d. Low risk /high reward on these pullbacks close to support
- bRobert: $CSIQ Catch up is my favorite condiment Good day 2 Much higher prices longer term Speed bump at $50 $65 + longer term
- fiebs: $CSIQ broke out from month long channel
- bRobert: @fiebs $CSIQ Fashionably Late to the party Canadians very laid back
- scottrades: @bRobert $CSIQ True Story!
- bRobert: $TAN Retrace to the high in the conversation for this and ALL in the space $CSIQ catch up $SOL nice spec Alpha dog members seeing more applications Catch up makes all alpha potential $ENPH leader of the pack Pullback bounces There will be many chances to add to your positions But take some
- Louis Berg: A few stocks that I see right now are $NIO, $FLGT, $GRWG, $CSIQ, $III, $BEEM, $PLL, $RIOT, $SONO
- spmeyers: @bRobert $SPWR $SOL $ENPH $SEDG and $CSIQ, strong move thru 200-day
- bRobert: @spmeyers $SPWR $SOL $ENPH $SEDG $CSIQ I posted earlier that the catch up trade in $TAN laggards makes them. alpha dogs $CSIQ. $JKS. others $TAN up over 5%. works. Only up. 200%. last year as a laggard to $ENPH 300%. $RUN 400%
- bRobert: $ENPH. $190.- target 2. There $230/$300. +. Long road. ahead. $CSIQ. $35 - $50 . targets ahead. Higher. long term. SHORTS No losers in the space. High upside. Take advantage of pullback bounces. $RUN. obvious. 200d. speed. bump. should provide an opportunity. Maybe not Look at. $JKS $SOL. spec Still early $TAN multiple speed bumps starting now. on path to $115
- bRobert: @bRobert $ENPH $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $SOL $TAN Please reexamine the low risk entry $ENPH. afforded you sown below over. triple support. 20/50/200d with a. $190. reversal target. GREAT TRADE Set up. LOW. . risk/HIGH reward. TRANSPARENT TRADE. You can do this.
- issues: @bRobert $ENPH $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $SOL $TAN why not add $DQ (as in Dairy Queen??) I bought some today!
- bRobert: @issues $ENPH $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $SOL $TAN $DQ WEEKLY. Why not H&S top. acquired. and 50W bounce $SOL 50w bounce. Spec. Pullback bounces in. $CSIQ. will work well. ANY one will work
- scottrades: @bRobert $TAN $SPWR What's the deal with $CSIQ? Must be still watching Hockey Playoffs....
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $SPWR $CSIQ Secret Islander Fan
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $CSIQ ... "Don't screw up my day, eh?"
- lostsheep: @bRobert $TAN $SPWR $CSIQ $SPWR Inside day and up at 25.8 need 27.38 for a weekly resolution
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this coming week: $WMT $AMAT $HD $BIDU $JD $SE $TGT $M $CSCO $CLOV $LOW $NIU $LB $PRPL $IQ $RIDE $TTWO $RAIL $DE $IDEX $ADI $TME $FSR $KSS $CSIQ $PTN $FUTU $MAXN $IBIO $TJX $VIPS $OEG $FL $HUYA $PANW $DECK $MRNS $DQ $LSPD $TWNK $XONE $NTES $WOOF
- issues: @scottrades $WMT $AMAT $HD $BIDU $JD $SE $TGT $M $CSCO $CLOV $LOW $NIU $LB $PRPL $IQ $RIDE $TTWO $RAIL $DE $IDEX $ADI $TME $FSR $KSS $CSIQ $PTN $FUTU $MAXN $IBIO $TJX $VIPS $OEG $FL $HUYA $PANW $DECK $MRNS $DQ $LSPD $TWNK $XONE $NTES $WOOF #Earnings Scott what is the trading symbol for the DOTUSDT you mentioned on Fri?
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of next week: $FDX $CRWD $SNDL $FCEL $NKE $GEVO $DG $VFF $HQY $VUZI $PDD $HEXO $NFE $RESN $CRBP $CSIQ $NBEV $DM $WPRT $OCGN $LEN $FIVE $QFIN $ACN $AGEN $ACRX $COUP $PD $FLNT $WSM $AOUT $FUTU $CTAS $BL $FTEK $ACEL $SIC $BEKE $MP $WB $SIG $RDHL
- GetMoreTendies: $CSIQ returned to the 50. I'm jumping in.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Nice close $QQQ Love that EOD volume. #Bitcoin Working $RIOT Extended but still in trend. $MARA Ditto $CHWY Coming out of a squeeze. $ZI Working $FDX Thanks @bRobert $MRVL Nice move today, we’ve been waiting for this. $AMD Holding the 50 Day $NIO Zzzzzz Sleeping Giant? $LAZR Curling $FEYE Continues to tighten $ENTG Great volume. $BOOT a little tentative, but don’t take it off your list. $CRNC Creeping up long the 8EMA. $CROX Holding the 8EMA $UBER /$LYFT Holding the 8EMA $ETSY Earnings run? $QNST Watch 25 $FSLR Watch 101.30 $CSIQ Tight along the 8EMA
- Harry: @scottrades $RUN $TAN $CSIQ looking very strong.
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- Harry: $CSIQ - Rising on volume intraday. Consolidating around the usual MAs on a daily. Looking good to me.
- Surfacetension: $CSIQ just broke $58 resistance. Let the fun start!
- Minga: @Surfacetension $CSIQ Bought a Call. Hope its staying strong. Wahts your opinion?
- Surfacetension: $csiq what did I tell you!!!
- Surfacetension: @Surfacetension $csiq robertB where does this go short term? I have $70 strike options I need to hit by February 19th...
- Minga: @Surfacetension $csiq Solar looking bright like the Sun :D
- bRobert: @Surfacetension $csiq $70/$75 is the shorter term potential target from the daily high base Nh breakout Expect a pullback retest before a continuation I always prefer more time to deal with unforeseen short term speed bumps I pay up for more time but I find that it's worth it I don't like a good thesis investment thwarted by too short a time line Timing is harder to get right in trading unless a know event is being traded
- Surfacetension: @bRobert $csiq looks like my chance of being in the money and early are pretty high after today's actions. Thanks for the explanation. But, once I hit $70 the gains become so precipitous that I'd want to hold for $80 + . How do I balance that opportunity? Would you slowly scale out? Thank you again. Looking to make it big
- bRobert: @Surfacetension $csiq The stock doesn't have to hit your strike to make money if much earlier than expiration Trail your stops on options to break even or a bit higher soon Lock in break even or better and let it work trail up a bit as the trade progresses
- Surfacetension: $csiq brobert where does csiq go tomorrow with this insanely strong close?
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SPY Be cautious on Extended Stocks $QQQ Starting to get accelerated here. #Bitcoin Still consolidating. $GLD looks better than $GDX $SMH Working $AMD Nice move through the 50 Day $INTC Earnings Leaked before the close $MU A bRobert fave. $NVDA Watch 560 $LSCC Holding the 50 Day $GM Good op to sell some $F Same $SOLO Looks ready to go. $TSLA Consolidating. $NNDM Move your stops up $AAPL A little high above support. Earnings Next week $AMZN Earnings coming soon. $MSFT Earnings Next week $PYPL In Trend $LOGI Watch 106 $CRSR Just under the 50 Day. $TAN Great volume today $RUN I bought some $CSIQ Oh Canada! $BEEM Tight at the 21 EMA $ENPH Holding the 8EMA $JKS Holding the 50 Day, China Stock. $FSLR Watch 109 $GPS Bought some - Daily Flag
- dkoran: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $SMH $AMD $INTC $MU $NVDA $LSCC $GM $F $SOLO $TSLA $NNDM $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $PYPL $LOGI $CRSR $TAN $RUN $CSIQ $BEEM $ENPH $JKS $FSLR $GPS #Swing #Bitcoin I like the comment on good to sell some . I will take it a step further , best to sell most !
- Surfacetension: $CSIQ trying so hard to break through $58 resistance
- Sher: New positions, today: $EGHT – Back in with Feb. $49 calls – PT increase by BTIG to $44 from $35 – Squeezing to the upside - Currently trading @ $37.80… $LI – Money flow and momentum starting to pick up, nicely – Grabbed a few Jan. 29 $36 calls @ $1.90. $FCEL – Day 1 of phase 3 after recent PB – Currently up 10.8% - Initiated OTM call position… long Feb. $19 @ $2.35/share – Vol. of 2,042 against OI of 5,975 – Report Thurs., B/O – Earnings Whisper projects $.03 loss… Consensus is for a $.07 loss - Current price $17.63… $CSIQ – 1st reversal day after 7-day PB – Up 5+% putting it back at VWAP – Again, went with OTM calls when noticed Vol. at the $57 strike was 1,434 against “0” OI – Anticipating return to prior $59 high – Currently trading @ $54.11…
- Surfacetension: @Sher $EGHT $LI $FCEL $CSIQ what is your strike price and timeline for the csiq calls? what do you think about february 19th $70 calls?
- Sher: @Surfacetension - $CSIQ - Feb. $57.00
- scottrades: $CSIQ pump on CNBC.
- lostsheep: @scottrades $CSIQ Yea baby When are you getting your halftime slot so you can go on during market hours and pump all our stocks
- scottrades: @lostsheep $CSIQ Sounds like a plan!!
- lostsheep: $CSIQ new trading range
- Auto: $CSIQ $BLDR $PLUG $EAT $PI added long
- Fabian: Hey guys, even I am not the most active talker on the forum, but I've been a member for a good few months so far. I enjoy this forum a lot, thought to share something on the stock I bought about a month ago $SEDG Solar. Bought at $234.50 and this was an amazing ride so far, exactly 29.5% profit. It is close to brake out at $320. I don't know if it's me but I got a feeling it will be running much more. All solar stocks look very strong. I have some $CSIQ and $FSLR as well.
- bRobert: @Fabian $SEDG $CSIQ $FSLR $TAN. ETF. NOT leveraged Up 200%+ YTD. $SEDG. $380/$420 .High base C&H. s. POTENTiAIL $ENPH. $200. Up. 450%. ytd. Duopoly in highest margin aspect of solar Nh this week. $105/$115 targets
- lostsheep: $CSIQ nice pop
- lostsheep: $CSIQ has lagged a bit a while trading sideways Above 45.7 but yesterdays pb looks like a buying opp
- lostsheep: $CSIQ this should pause here?
- champ: $TAN, this solar sector is red-hot today.....$ENPH, $SEDG, $RUN, $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ.....
- bRobert: @champ $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ Just holding it and the top players Several hundred % returns ENPH from $35 Great holding stocks if you play that way ADDS on pullback bounces $SEDG $400 target $ENPH 200
- lostsheep: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $CSIQ Not commonly in the conversation but from a lower risk entry perspective the set up is interesting off an inside day
- bRobert: @lostsheep $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $CSIQ I think they all work. I. like $TAN. 200%. YTD. Breakout pullback flag. High base. Trigger today. Long $ENPH. from $35. $SEDG. since the recent. big. pullback.
- Ajax4Hire: Some other Solar Power stocks. (not all have a US Market ticker) Remember, $SCTY-SolarCity is now part of $TSLA Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 11.16% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 9.79% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.69% ------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 6.26% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 5.39% ------- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 5.15% $SSO Scatec ASA 4.89% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 4.74% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 4.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.93% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CAP Encavis AG 3.12% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.00% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. 2.55% $CWEN Clearway Energy, Inc. Class C Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- Auto: $CSIQ started position weekly break long
- scottrades: Good continuation on #Solar stocks. $ENPH $SEDG $CSIQ $TAN Can't buy here but Swingers should consider moving up stops.
- Jazman0013: @scottrades $ENPH $SEDG $CSIQ $TAN #Solar paired a little back the other day. I get to levels where it feels frothy and I trim a little. I try to add back on the 8day when I am around to see it. Miss being more active
- JosephM: $CSIQ...looks like a good place to add. Added, stopped moved up under today's low.
- fishing777: $CSIQ nice breakout from a loose squeeze... watching if closes strong
- scottrades: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Here's my video notes: $SPY Trend is intact but lots of bullishness. $QQQ Melting up. $GLD/$GDX Yikes $TAN Still shining. $GBTC/$ETHE HODL! $SQ ATH. $PYPL ATH. $TSLA ATH. $FDX In trend but not rocking too hard. $AN Holding the 8EMA. $BKE Watch 28.90 $CPRT Potential PB Buy $CRSR You should have taken some profit today. $CSIQ popping out of a squeeze on good volume. $JKS Not a break candle but watch for this to follow the sector. $DAR Tight along the 8 EMA. $GOOGL Holding the 8EMA Watch 1775 $CGC An inside Day. $IIPR Still consolidating. $NET Holding at support. $NLS Want to see 17 hold.
- scottrades: $CSIQ Low volume but trying to go green.
- JosephM: $CSIQ..looks like a buy signal to me.
- Yuls: Good Morning everyone! Watching to swing: $FLGT > 44.40 down trendline breakout/retest/bounce, great volume pattern. Great ER beat.UP PM on upped guidance $TNDM pulled back to 200sma/breakout level from June. Well defined risk just below 200sma. EPS miss, but 31% rev growth yoy & uped guidance. $CSIQ > 39 on break of down trendline. ER beat last wk. $SSTK Consolidating beautifully after PEG $VOXX > 11.80 $NVTA > 49 $LMND > 66.50 on down trendline break, nice C&h, sitting above big daily volume shelf but may want to fill a little gap around 60
- scottto_2: @Yuls $FLGT $TNDM $CSIQ $SSTK $VOXX $NVTA $LMND - Thanks for sharing your homework!
- achiever: @Yuls $FLGT $TNDM $CSIQ $SSTK $VOXX $NVTA $LMND Thanks for sharing.
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY Holding the 8EMA. $QQQ Still around the 8EMA but whipping around. $GLD Gold Bugs getting flushed out. $GBTC /$ETHE Internet Gold still shining. $SQ Bought Friday, added today. $CRSR Still going! $TSLA Working. $AMD Ugh. $FDX Bought some in a long term account today. Also Watch $UPS $PYPL Talked about this on Friday, bought today. $CRWD Stopped out of some, kept some. $Z Working. $EXPI Curling up. $CGC Basing. $MSOS Play all of the Weed. $APPS Close to the highs. $BG in a high squeeze. $BLDR Watch 37.15 $TAN / $CSIQ / $RUN / $JKS Looking interesting. $QRVO Watch 150.
- jschibal: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GBTC $ETHE $SQ $CRSR $TSLA $AMD $FDX $UPS $PYPL $CRWD $Z $EXPI $CGC $MSOS $APPS $BG $BLDR $TAN $CSIQ $RUN $JKS $QRVO - Thanks for all your work Scott! I've made pretty good returns from many of your trade ideas.
- romanalexk: $CSIQ is funding some support at 50 day ma. Good volume.
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week. $NIO $NVDA $JD $WMT $HD $SE $TGT $LOW $TSN $PANW $BIDU $KSS $SDC $CODX $BJ $M $SOHU $VBLT $NEPT $TJX $CSIQ $BILI $FL $MARK $MGIC $WDAY $IQ $CSPR $NTES $SOGO $ACM $CLSN $AVYA $VERO $SR $NTWK $AZUL $INTU $BOXL $ARMK $LODE
- lostsheep: #SOLAR lots of 20 day bounces yesterday $SPWR $CSIQ $JKS
- lostsheep: $CSIQ back to test break out level at 42
- lostsheep: $CSIQ 40 could hold here 39.08 yesterdays big volume low holding
- Blake_C: $CSIQ popping today
- scottrades: Solar Stocks holding at the 8EMA after a few days of consolidation: $TAN, $CSIQ, $ENPH, $SEDG, $SPWR
- Ronmoz: @scottrades $TAN $CSIQ $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR Thoughts on a good time to add?
- scottrades: @Ronmoz $TAN $CSIQ $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR I think it depends on what your price is, what stock and what kind of trader you are. I think you'd want to see it base a bit more and then a move higher on volume to add. Or wait to see if this holds and use a stop under a recent low on those new shares. I like to add on strength .
- Jazman0013: @scottrades $TAN $CSIQ $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR I will probably add at the 8. When I wait I miss out and the move on strength is often well under way which for me makes a bad buy point.
- scottrades: @Jazman0013 $TAN $CSIQ $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR Nice one Jazz! The important thing is you have a plan and follow it.
- bRobert: $tan extended. Partial profit raised stops for this and components. Higher targets longer term $enph $115+. $csiq $50. Others. Huge winners
$ENPH $105 target acquired $115 next $CSIQ nh $50 $SEDG nh Profits
$TNDM holding stock nh $140 LOONG base Pullbacks $PODD WEEKLY breakout $300 Sweet trades
- bsafriet: $TAN. Solar group is running hot. #1 IBD industry group. $TAN is up 4.23% today. Some of the tickers I own or on watchlist: $SEDH $ENPH $CSIQ $FSLR $DQ $SPWR $RUN $JKS $NOVA All extended except $FSLR which is in a cup base and has cleared the SMA(50) today after a brutal sell off following E/R 9/15. If I recall, this was due to disappointing guidance.
- bRobert: $ENPH VERY strong Longer term hold extended Look for pullback bounce to ADD $105/$115+ WEEKLY breakout Same for $SEDG $CSIQ $TAN 100% rally YTD A ray of sunshine in energy debacle
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN Support your team $CSIQ phase 2 pullback $40 Daily high base /$50 WEEKLY C&H
- bRobert: $CSIQ $40/$50 WEEKLY targets Look for pullback bounces $TAN 100% + YTD Stealth rally
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $CSIQ Support your team $39+ WEEKLY flag target 1 HIGHER long term
Canadian Solar, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells solar cell and solar module products that convert sunlight into electricity.Request Video of CSIQ
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $17.98 91.94%
- $14.93 69.38%
- $78.18 42.33%
- $5.20 -23.23%
- $60.87 -20.07%
- $64.53 -17.67%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!