Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (NASDAQ:AY)
Old Forum Content for AYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $tan $enph $sedg $csiq $fslr $dq From ETFdB.com, Top 15 holdings for $TAN: Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 9.16% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 8.78% $RUN Sunrun Inc 7.67% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 7.29% $FSLR First Solar Inc 6.16% $XISHY Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd 5.66% $VSLR Vivint Solar Inc 5.03% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp 4.31% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA 4.17% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc 4.15% $CAP Encavis AG 4.03% $SSO Scatec Solar ASA 4.02% $SPWR SunPower Corp 3.89% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc 3.28% $NEOEN Neoen SA 3.14% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $FSLR $TAN Solar ETF, $TAN data from ETFdB.com Hold% is % holding of the ETF. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 8.13% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 7.02% -------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd 6.76% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 6.63% $FSLR First Solar Inc 5.15% $RUN Sunrun Inc 5.11% $SSO Scatec Solar ASA 4.87% $CAP Encavis AG 4.75% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp 4.53% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA 4.24% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc 4.15% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC 3.95% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc 3.77% $TERP TerraForm Power Inc 3.66% -------- Xinyi Energy Holdings Ltd 3.64% $NEOEN Neoen SA Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings I think I will write a temporary web-site generator to create this list on-the-fly.
- bRobert: @Ajax4Hire $FSLR $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $SSO $CAP $DQ $SLR $CSIQ $AY $HASI $TERP $NEOEN #holdings $DQ. has been a monster. More ion the tank. after. a rest
- sierramp: I'm not snapping at this but if you are a div player $AY goes div-ex tomorrow. 6.65% annual div, $1.60 for 40¢ quarterly div. A 40¢ post div pullback would be to June support. I prefer to buy at least at the 20MA if not the VWAP but I know there are other styles of trading.
$PAYS - We were right to take profits when we did. Looking for it to reset.
$CVNA - Holding Trend. Nice Hourly Pattern.
$PRO - Still working.
$RNG - Working. Watch for a move above 142.55
$MTH - Money coming into Homebuilders. Nice Volume.
- billfumick: $Ay,yi,yi.... should be a stock symbol, lol
Atlantica Yield PLC owns, manages and acquires renewable energy, conventional power, electric transmission lines and other contracted revenue-generating assets, focused on North America, South America and Europe.Request Video of AY
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $50.61 23.88%
- $27.55 13.59%
- EBR.B Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S.A.- Eletrobr?!s American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Preferred Share)$9.74 13.38%
- $76.32 -12.39%
- $54.50 -4.75%
- $16.65 -3.77%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!