ARK Innovation ETF (:ARKK)
Old Forum Content for ARKKMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $SARK. $72. target. 1. is CLOSE. Room for. more BUT. consider. partials and or. raised. trailers. Long. Took a piece. off $ARKK. $30. target for. a. long time. Closing in. WEEKLY. dome (inverted cup) on this. mausoleum of. dead stocks
- bRobert: $SARK nh $72 target Pullback bounces $ARKK $30 potential $25 with a tip Completion nice inverted cup Dome mausoleum over the tomb
- bRobert: $ARKK WEEKLY bear flag Trigger Retest PULLBACK $30 target potential posted many times One day bounce into monster ceilings What did you expect here?
- bRobert: $ARKK $30 target on current bear flag trigger WEEKLY Titanic heading for the bottom $SARK $84 potential
- Docoof: $ARKK — CW sold a lot of $TSLA. Sold even more of $TWTR. But buys a boatload of $SHOP.
- bRobert: @Docoof $ARKK $TSLA $TWTR $SHOP $ARKK. $30. Covid low retest. It can go lower $SHOP. Posted $300 bear flag target. Retest Covid low Like Moses in ancient Egypt her name will be removed from the pyramids and never spoken about Like the pharaoh , Wood and her followers. we’re stricken with many plagues. Idol worshipers
- bRobert: $ROKU. Was apple. music a game. changer? IMHO. no. Throwback. bounce $75/$60 potential $SARK. WEEKLY breakout. pullback retest $72+. Daily still extended for best entry $ARKK. $30. potential $SPOT. $80/$40. potential. Spot on for shorts. Throwback.
- bRobert: @bRobert $ROKU $SARK $ARKK $SPOT $ROKU. 5d. multi day. has. POTENTIAL to test. $115. with a. trigger. C&H base np
- bRobert: $MU $55 target Daily H&S top WEEKLY M top in motion $95 - $75 Retest of the breakout below WEEKLY $SARK WEEKLY breakout retest $72+ target potential $ARKK Retest of Covid low soon $30 Bear flag trigger
- marklesparkle: @bRobert $MU $SARK $ARKK $SARK has been treating me well b
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY End of Month Selloff $QQQ Lower Low $DIA Trend is down. $IWM No. $GLD / $GDX Under 3 Key MAs $UUP Still in an uptrend. $SMH Trend is down. $XLF Lower Low $XLV Unable to hold the 200 Day for now. $XLU Not holding the BO Zone $XME Rejected at the 50 Day $XLE Ok looking chart (outside Inverse ETFs) $XOP Better looking Chart (outside the Inverse ETFs) $IGV In a down trend. $TAN Blah. $XBI Yikes. $ARKK My goodness… $SDS Working $QID Working.
- bRobert: @shoredriver $TDOC $20 potential Really $ARKK $30 target Long $SARK
- bRobert: $SARK NH WEEKLY breakout $78 potential $ARKK $30 target Almost 40% downside is not insignificant Failed bounce s Covid low test
- bRobert: $PYPL Many testing or will test their Covid low this one joins the club $PTON another Many others like $ARKK $SHWY on approach
- bRobert: @bRobert $PYPL $PTON $ARKK $SHWY $CHWY
- bRobert: $ARKK lower low WEEKLY bear flag trigger $30ish potential Still 40% haircut
- bRobert: $SPOT been posting on one of the WEAKEST links in the $ARKK stable as a short for a while Daily flag BREAK $80 target
- wanda1616: @bRobert $SPOT $ARKK i never could understand how it was so high. great job short $CVNA what a disaster !!!
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $SPOT $ARKK $CVNA Pick the weakest in a weak herd Easy prey
- bRobert: @Babutters $TDOC Monster. WEEKLY. H&S. top forever. measured to $40 area Anther great short from the $ARKK. house of pain Still lower targets $30. potential for $ARKK. 40%. lower is no joke All will test. Covid lows. $SHOP getting closer $1800. to $400. Covid. low. $300
- bRobert: $MELI throwback to the $1050 neckline $850 potential with failure and resumption H&S top $SPOT Looking for failed bounce to $120 neckline Bear flag trigger $80 target $ARKK $30 with failed bounce and dip < $50 Covid low $SARK Flag pullback $62 with trigger
- bRobert: $SQ 20w ceiling failure $60 potential Down 15% for week Failed bounces $ARKK down 11% $30+ potential 40% haircut House of horrors Zombies apocolypse over $SARK $80 potential $62 target 1 is close
- champ: $NAIL $SSO $FAS $TNA $MDY $QQQ $TQQQ $ARKK....all are working....
- shoredriver: $ARKK $TSLA....Cathies 2026 $4900 call break down is now on the website along with her downloadable 2022 Big Ideas.....FWIW....
- Docoof: $ARKK’s updated open-source $TSLA model yields an expected value per share of $4,600 in 2026. The bull and bear cases, tuned to the 75th and 25th percentile Monte Carlo outcomes respectively, are approximately $5,800 and $2,900 per share, as shown below. https://ark-invest.com/articles/analyst-research/arks-tesla-model/
- joelsg1: @Docoof $ARKK $TSLA Reuters reports Shanghai plant preparing for Monday 4/18 reopen, one shift to start. Estimates 50k vehicle production lost during 3 week shutdown.
- bRobert: $ARKK Bear flag to the 20d $50/$30+ potential with lower low Retest of the 2020 Covid low WEEKLY was mercilessly hit by the ugly stick $SARK reversal base $57 potential $CVNA $50 with trigger $LAD under all ceilings Automobiles No bueno $TSLA is the best chart by far Now bear flag under the 20d Under pressure $900 with trigger
- bRobert: $ARKK. M top. closing in on $60. target $SQ. M top 50d. target. 1
- bRobert: $ARKK Posted H&S or M tops $60 $SQ $110
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI $SHOP - $SARK ($ARKK inverse) ... or just about any of the inverses we commonly discuss.
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI $SHOP $SARK $ARKK Watching it Testing ceilings 20/50d Looking for pb bounces in this and related
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI $SHOP $SARK $ARKK Can't buy if not in already Testing overhead resistance $VIX testing overhead Expecting a bounce soon
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI $SHOP $SARK $ARKK I took a piece of $MELI TRADE Stop < 20d
- bRobert: $ARKK small H&S top Mentioned many with nice moves in this zombie wake from the dead ARKK 50% move Why you should look at a WEEKLY ? OBVIOUS 200W ceiling
- petomendez: $arkk $arkg taking positions in individual stocks that are held by these funds is a winning strategy if you time it right , most of these charts are trying to bottom from head and shoulders bottoms and they are now just breaking out of this consolidation. Up 8- 12 % while the market is up 2 % is a real big difference in performance so the risk reward is good.
- bRobert: @petomendez $arkk $arkg $ARKK $100 or 200d reversal base set up with trigger 50%+ potential or pick your favorite off the bargain rack Zombie apocalypse dawn of the dead trades
- woodman: @bRobert $arkk $arkg $ARKK - And look at $CLOU if picking among the Software stocks gives one a migraine. But with $ARKK, for instance, you get some of the cloud/software and biotech, which also is trying to move back up.
- bRobert: @woodman $arkk $arkg $ARKK $CLOU I use it as a sector tracker primarily but yes 20% upside to 200d ceiling Shorter term trade Several of our favorites have far better charts $PANW $FTNT $MSFT (it is a cloud company) Others
- woodman: Updated #Software-Application stocks of interest (and this is just a surface scratching of this particular area and I haven't even looked at Software-Infrastructure yet): $USER $EVBG $LSPD $EMBK $BILL $PAR $EGHT $MTTR $ZI $ZEN $PYCR $DOMO $RPD $FRSH $CDNS $VMEO $DUOL $IDEX $STNE $MAPS $LPSN $CRM $ESTC $CXM $TEAM $MOGO $DOCU $BTRS $ADSK $EGAN $DDOG $ACVA. Or if you'd rather one-stop etf shopping, there's $CLOU (and $CLDL which is a 2x). And of course $ARKK which gives you software and biotech, primarily.
- woodman: $ARKK looks rolloverish on the weekly.
- bRobert: SO MANY washed out stocks with reversal bases eg $SHOP $PYPL $ARKK zombie walking above the 50d $75 target 1 $SQ a step ahead $170 target 1 200d longer $CRM gap fill > 50d W in motion $250 LOW RISK ENTRY Loose stop < 2050d $310 with move above the 200d $PANW WEEKLY breakout and high base Cup $670/$750+ Best in class
- bRobert: $ARKK 200w rejection EXPECTED after a 40% run 50% upside potential AFTER the 200W is cleared ' There are MANY speed bumps to cross from $72 - $80 Hard sledding
- bRobert: $ARKK up 11%. this week All the. washed out members having a zombie apocalypse Dawn of the dead.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $ARKK Cue the spooky music. Maybe @Dan adding sound effects with site refresh :)
- woodman: @bRobert $ARKK - LOL, I was looking at ARKK earlier today and a very similar analogy came to mind. Too funny!
- bRobert: @woodman $ARKK ' Eventually extremes breed counter moves. Blow off top last year. Capitulation washout earlier this month Back. above the. 20/50d 50%. run to the 200d. is. in the cards. from the daily reversal base. Just don't look at the weekly. Use a multi day chart to better time entries and follow the trade OR. pick the best of the zombies
- taletta: scott its $ sark etf to short $arkk
- scottrades: @taletta $arkk Yes, that's it. Thanks!
- scottrades: Trimming some $ARKK
- scottrades: Watch $ARKK. Want to see it hold above yesterdays low.
- scottrades: Getting some $TSLA exposure through my $ARKK position but wow, what a move. Congrats to all!
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Back Above the 200 Day $QQQ Back Above the 50 Day $GLD Still in consolidation $XLE In consolidation but don’t lose sight $SMH Pushback at the 200 Day $IGV Software above the 50 Day. $XLV Healthcare looking tired. $TAN Sideways but not doing anything wrong. $ARKK Under the 50 Day #Bitcoin & Ethereum Nice. $TSLA Power move. $AAPL Still working, but don’t be afraid to take partials. $AMZN Just under the 200 Day $NVDA Investor Day! $MSFT Above the 200 Day $AVGO Handle $COST Working. $BROS Extended. $JNPR ATL Trade, just fine. $MPC Building a Handle $VNOM Tight along the 8EMA $AR Close to the highs $CPE Holding the 21 EMA $AQUA Bounce off the 8EMA $TDG Long Weekly base. Watch the 680 Zone $COIN / $CLSK / $HUT / $SI / $RIOT Magical Internet Money Stocks
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $BRK Admire that. WEEKLY PINCH over the 50W. $580k. potential A. shares $380 for. B shares A response to. $ARKK $BRKB. has options. illiquid
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $BRK $ARKK $BRKB... options illiquid? Certainly not the stock... 6.18 million shares today.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $BRK $ARKK $BRKB Yes. Big. spreads. bid/ask. IF you want a leveraged play. or. margin
- champ: $ARKK....at $65.25 RHRN... and LOD on Monday was at $52..........
That V move was contagious Although the $SPY had much more modest losses this year, many stocks had lost 75% of their value and had charts that emulated the Chines ones $ARKK and $FXI have a similar look
Awareness of general mark ...
- bugpack28: @bRobert $QQQ $SPY $FXI $BIDU $BABA $ARKK $DE $XME $XOP Wow! Well said, or written. Always love your posts!!!
- ConMoto: @bRobert $QQQ $SPY $FXI $BIDU $BABA $ARKK $DE $XME $XOP Thank you!!
- wanda1616: @bRobert $QQQ $SPY $FXI $BIDU $BABA $ARKK $DE $XME $XOP just amazing. thanks so much for sharing all your info. you are a real inspiration on top of all your other qualities which we all know what they are : )
- scottrades: $ARKK Creeping over yesterdays high.
- bRobert: @scottrades $ARKK Pullback from the 20d area EXPECTED I like w Waiting to see Higher low pb bounce
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Strong close $QQQ Higher High $IWM Above the 50 Day $SMHHigher High $GLD Rejection at the 8EMA $XLE Hold the 21 EMA $XME Still strong $TAN Under the 200 Day but basing $XLV Extended above the MAs $ARKK Closed above the 21 EMA $GBTC Quiet Day in Crypto. Could get interesting... $AAPL Working $NVDA Above the 50 Day $TSLA Above the 200 Day $MSFT Watch the MAs $COST Still in trend. $BROS Finally getting some Luv $AA Above the 8/21 $FCX Back above the MAs. Nice buy off the 50 Day. $MOS Flagging $UNH Riding the 8EMA $ANTM High Handle $ZIM Resting after a big move $MRVL Holding the 200 Day $QLYS Big slope $BLDR Close to support.
- bRobert: @vitoB $VIX Oversold is a technical fact Not a opinion Single digit % moves in sentiment are extreme and are soonly followed by a relief bounce most of the time Intermediate indicators are not oversold with the chop we have had Best rally conditions are when both are oversold . Individual stocks, sectors have been beaten up far more than the $SPY eg $ARKK related
- bRobert: $ARKK. unimpressive. bounce. H&S. top . Lower highs and lows. $50 bounce. zone . but. $40/$35. potential with failure. and $20+. repeat shoe drop
- bRobert: You know iit's Christmas when. $ARKK is bouncing. Anything is possible Make a wish Sellers get fatigued. Many members around Covid lows Below the 200W.
- bRobert: $CAR look for a puillback retest $COST general still trading water at W If this fails, you should stay away from the rest $DLTR high base holding up I am bearish most of retail for a while Look at the $XRT $RTH WEEKLY H&S tops $WING 50w target close by $ARKK $40 /$35 potential posts on this shoe drop repeat $SIVB Posted this weekend WHY OWN IT ? SHORT $200 shoe drop towards 200w in motion $FAZ $26 with move > 50W ceiling $GS 200w vicinity with weekly flag trigger repeat drop
- bRobert: $CROX 200W target is getting closer $55 Still almost 20% $BOOT has faired better but failure at the 50W will test 200w $GNRC 200W $175 $RH $250 with move , 200w $100 potential Really Covid low can be retested Nothing is impossible Look at $ARKK $NFLX $250 potential Great short set up after active investor bounce to $450
- bRobert: $PLCE $30 WEEKLY H&S top Many posts on this short set up Ooozing out the bottom Bands expanding $ARKK $50 WEEKLY h&S target here $30 potential with a a failed bounce Covid low retest $SARK $65 target close Pullback bounce 8% higher $LVS multi year low 12%dive today $WYNN nl $MGM 200w target $DKNG nl $10 potential M top daily in motion $PTON nl $15 Don't think any stock has gone down enough $VRM another $2+ now from $70 high Do I hear $1? $CVNA $75/$50 potential $ARCB H&S top Tease < 50W /200d $65/$50 potential with a shoe drop after a lower low
- AdrenalineTrade: $ARKK What an ugly monthly chart. Cathie's fan club must be feeling the pain.
- Babutters: @AdrenalineTrade $ARKK if you get their daily emails, they’ve been doing very little recently. Outside of dumping 14k shares of $PLTR which she lost 50-70%. Her entire portfolio is incredibly ugly bigly underwater on others: $TDOC, $COIN, $HOOD, $SKLZ (if she still has it), etc.
- bRobert: @AdrenalineTrade $ARKK $40 potential
- champ: @AdrenalineTrade $ARKK .....need to be Ready for possible Entries....Market pain is great for opening up possible new Trading entries at some point...... A few nice Trades could open-up at anytime..... $COIN could happen at anytime......maybe even at $161.50...
- bRobert: @LeAf $SAM You are here now It is not the last of the good shorts There are always good ones around Vaccine stocks were a goody $MRNA $BNTX $NVAX $ARKK complex of stocks $SPOT $ROKU etc $BABA $NIO other China stocks Look at the weekly charts
- petomendez: When are folks start talking about interest rates going up and high growth stock valuations coming down....? seems today is not the day and the ARKK funds are doubling the indexes.... guess short covering can go a long way until the coyote sees he is walking on air..... waiting a little bit to short $ARKK, $ARKG,$ARKF
- bRobert: @petomendez $ARKK $ARKG $ARKF The entire portfolio looks like Napoleon's army after Waterloo. on a weekly chart. Oversold. bounces
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SARK $ARKK $40 potential target Posted H&S top $SARK $64 High base target
- bRobert: $ARKK I posted about retest of the 20d area from below several days ago OR 200W from below and to expect the expected AGAIN Lower highs and lows trend is intact A bear flag trigger could test the bottom of the weekly chart It is possible You will only be wrong once when this one finally has tapped out and forms a true bottom There are SO many areas that are working Don't touch bottoms unless it is mutually agreed upon
- bRobert: $ARKK Lower highs and lows Down 7% Trend is intact 200W failure Ugly stick beaten chart
- bRobert: $ARKK for whom the flag tolls Resistance at the 200W from below Testing 20d ceiling AGAIN All have ended badly with flag breakdowns Will this one be different? No need to gamble Watch and react
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Choppy under the MAs $QQQ Same $SMH Still under the 200 Day $ARKK Needs a base $GLD Hard to buy but worth watching $GDX Bought this today $XLE Still working but extended. $OIH Downside move but holding the 21 EMA $XME Extended. $GBTC Closed above the 50 Day $AAPL Running into Resistance. $TSLA Running into resistance. $NVDA Building a base $GOOGL Same $GOLD Close to resistance. $NEM Nice move off the 8EMA $WPM Big volume today. $EGO Great volume off the 8EMA. $SU Watch today’s low $IMO Still ok. $CPE Extended. $CVE Holding the 8EMA $AR Breaking out of a cup $FANG Still in trend. $COP Still working $CTRA Still working. $BTU Wait for a pullback now $ARCH New the highs $ANTM Tight along the 50 Day $CNC Close to the 50 day $MP Mentioned in the forum, watch today’s low $MEOH Pulling back to the 8EMA
- bRobert: @marklesparkle #FCX recently I used that telescope effectively for many short trades You also can see whales escaping Diving below the 20week Drowning pattern Clarity to see failing stocks Past winners Look at $CROX $BOOT $ARKK group and related $RH $GNRC $MRNA $BNTX etc
- marklesparkle: @bRobert $CROX $BOOT $ARKK $RH $GNRC $MRNA $BNTX #FCX Can't short IRA but I can sit on my hands and/or buy puts
- bRobert: @marklesparkle $CROX $BOOT $ARKK $RH $GNRC $MRNA $BNTX #FCX ] We are likely to see a nice bounce continuation move next week Being in cash at the right times and avoiding big losses is most important task Long bearish ETFs at select times once your cash is safe
- Jazman0013: @bRobert $CROX $BOOT $ARKK $RH $GNRC $MRNA $BNTX #FCX I concur. I had a discussion online with an old friend who apparently is a financial advisor who gave me their take. I’ll go with our philosophies. I have done well by them. Though nothing wrong with regular additions to index funds over time either. I still say when the axe starts to fall get out of the way.
- bRobert: @Jazman0013 $CROX $BOOT $ARKK $RH $GNRC $MRNA $BNTX #FCX Absolutely get out of the way But if you have the know how and inclination, be part of the execution team and profit in most markets Some short play book can improve your returns It doesn't have to be very aggressive
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Lower Highs Everywhere! $QQQ Back above the 8 Day but still a lower high $SMH Right under the 200 Day $XLE / $OIH Flag $XME Breaking out. $HACK Cyber Security Stocks Catching a bid. $TAN Needs a higher low. $ARKK Bounce! $GLD Back to the 8EMA $GDX Consolidating #Bitcoin Moving with Tech. $NVDA Bought this today $AMD Potential Higher Low $MU Above the 50 Day $TSM Careful here. $MRVL Holding right around the 200 Day $ON Not even allowed to get to the 200 Day $FCX Strong break on volume $BTU Upside reversal but running into some resistance. $AA Still strong. $MP Closed above the 50 Day on volume. $ZIM Holding the 21 EMA again. $AR Cup $XOM Channel $CVE Flag $CVX Breaking out. $SU Good Volume today.
- Bwhitty: @bigbartabs $SPY No doubt the market is heavy. Short term trades I would not be getting too excited. But $SPY on a weekly chart doesn't stay under the 40 week too long for a big picture view. Many institutional funds scale in based on divergence from that. But they have more money to play with then I do. I bought $ARKK and $NVDA today at the open and I am alllll done.
- bigbartabs: @Bwhitty $SPY $ARKK $NVDA ... unlikely stays under the 40 week for long... true. However even more unlikely... a world war breaks out ==:O
- Bwhitty: @bigbartabs $SPY $ARKK $NVDA Not from this, not yet. New type of war out there. Economic war and cyberwar on the front stage.
- bRobert: WEEKLY charts are broken for many many stocks $ARKK bounced off a $60 speed bump but the WEEKLY bear flag is still active until killed off Throwback move $40 is still in the conversation Same with many other stocks Review the WEEKLY See the big speed bumps on an upside climb Test of overhead averages
$ARKK -- Look at current holdings. Two things: First, most are rebounding today. Second, they are mostly deeply oversold on their way to the basement.
$PLTR -- Bullish Engulfing Pattern. High volume reversal.
$TDOC -- Another
$PTON -- higher low. ...
- marklesparkle: @DAN $SPX $DJI $DJT $MDY $IWM $COMPQX $GLD $GDX $AUY $AEM $BVN $RGLD $CENX $BTU $TSLA $GOOGL $NFLX $MSFT $ARKK $PLTR $TDOC $PTON Dan heres what you have taught me. I didn't panic yesterday, I didn't panic last night a little apprehensive BMO but no panic. wasn,t as bad as I was thinking after 15 min and then the day got better but not all kinds of cocky. Well done
- bRobert: $ARKK short WEEKLY bear flag trigger in motion $60 speed bump close but $40 is in the conversation with repeat shoe drop $SARK works $60/$65 Bullish base breakout Speed bump here
- bRobert: $ARKK WEEKLY $35 shoe drops $125 - $90 $100 - $65 Now $75 area - $35 = $40 area potential on this Bear flag trigger = lower low and sinking
- bRobert: $ARKK may print a WEEKLY double bottom with climax sell and final shoe drop of $35 Short FAILED BOUNCES
- bRobert: $ARKK. I posted. the. next big. shoe drop. with weekly bear flag trigger $50. potential. and. LOWER
- bRobert: $ARKK. $50. target. next. Washout. to $40. or lower in the conversation. WEEKLY. bear flag trigger and. repeat shoe drop $35.
- Momentariness: @bRobert $ARKK I couldn't short this at TD Ameritrade, no shares available.
- Suz: @Momentariness $ARKK Buy a put.
The investment seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund is an actively-managed exchange-traded fund ("ETF") that will invest under normal circumstances primarily (at least 65% of its assets) in domestic and foreign equity securities of companies that are relevant to the fund's investment theme of disruptive innovation. Its investments in foreign equity securities will be in both developed and emerging markets. The advisor currently intends to use only American Depositary Receipts ("ADRs") when purchasing foreign securities. The fund is non-diversified.Request Video of ARKK
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!