YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW)
Old Forum Content for YRCWMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $YRCW Perky spec Trucker. $17 Long term target
- bRobert: $YRCW . MACD cross. Long term hold . SPEC .
- bRobert: $YRCW This spec continues to set up for a nice counter trend run. $17+ LONG term target.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Long term spec. WEEKLY Trading range $8 - $17 Double bottom Daily. Higher lows WEEKLY. Small starter. Add with bullish confirmation on pb/bounces. Don't stare at it . Stop $8.40 tight $7.95 loose. Set it. Forget it. 100% + . return potential.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Patient long term hold with huge upside. An INVESTMENT in the trucking bull market. Inv h&s with $13 target 1. $17 . WEEKLY trading range target. Close to a double from here.
- bRobert: $YRCW Holding stock Swing trades from $8 - $17 and takes the elevator back. On the escalator up. Long
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ---- I'm holding also because it sure could start a new leg, at anytime.....however, any positive news on Tariffs, is really positive for tuckers....is the news.
- JBed: $YRCW moving up. PT $13, a 30%+ premium to current levels.
- bRobert: @JBed $YRCW $17+ long term. top of range Always comes back up.
- champ: @JBed $YRCW ---- Truckers also work off of Hurricane...they will be moving supplies.
- bRobert: $YRCW Gap filled. Patience will be pay off in this trucker. Turnaround story. Target $17
- bRobert: $JBHT $R $ODFL $YRCW Many truckers perky
- bRobert: $YRCW Completing construction of right shoulder. Target 1 $11+ $17 Long term (top of range) This stock consistently swings both ways and is a trader's best friend. Look at the WEEKLY
- baronp0329: @bRobert $TA My $JBHT (medium to long term hold) is not looking good today. Started looking at TA and $YRCW. Agree that TA is a good entry. Got a starter position at 4.20.
- bRobert: @baronp0329 $TA $JBHT $YRCW $YRCW is a patient long term trade with very high return. WEEKLY trading range is $8 - 17. This routinely trades the range . Floor created with large volume institutional fbuying recently at low.Low retested with lower volume Risk easily defined.
- baronp0329: @bRobert $TA $JBHT $YRCW You're right. Just looked at the Weekly and see the 8-17 range. Will get a 1/2 position and add on pullback/bounce. Thanks Robert.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Low volume pullback. after yesterday power move. Will add on bounce. targets $14 + $17
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ----- I'm a believer....
- champ: $YRCW $DSKE ....the market turned both of these Truckers....traders are taking some profits, off of these long term stocks, for the end of 2018, watching to add-on... at some point.
- traderbren: $YRCW - nice pop!
- bRobert: @traderbren $YRCW YUP LONG term hold. Look at the WEEKLY trading range. Volatile but easy to swing trade for big $$$ ' I have a small boat load of stock and leap calls I posted about this a few days ago.
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ---- I have a new swing position on news in the pre-market...
- bRobert: @champ $DSKE $YRCW Another on bouncing from the depths
- bRobert: $YRCW Long term target $17 Top of trading range on WEEKLY chart. I have done pretty weel swing trading these moves in both directions. Predictable. Right many times. Will be wrong only once. Expect the ezxpected. ....with a stop. Longer term hold. Not a quick trade
- bRobert: $YRCW High volume Gap up. MACD ADX bullish cross. Targets $14 + $17
- bRobert: $YRCW near HOD on massive volume. A clue to this move was the huge white candle in early August . There was a huge reversal day with a bounce from the low of the day to the HOD , also on massive volume. That day's low was the floor. You had a retest of that low 2 weeks later with a hammer bottom. . The following day's white candle was an ultra low risk entry just above the line in the sand. I took a full position due to the low risk. with a stop so close
- bRobert: @champ $DSKE #Tucker #New-Position-Bounce-Trade $YRCW Another small cap trucker with huge upside. Bottom in. Target $16+
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $DSKE I don't follow $DSKE Champ does. I follow $R Weekly projects to $85 . $DSKE WEEKLY double bottom. Low risk entry with stop at 2nd low. W pattern under construction. A move above the top of the W projects a move up equal to the height of the W (from bottom to top) . 10 - 8.2 . = . 1.8 . + 10 . = . $11.8 $YRCW is in a wide trading range on the WEEKLY. Double bottom . W in progress. 11.8 - 8.1 . 11.8 = $15.5 . Still early. W doesn't trigger until height is exceeded.
- bRobert: $YRCW Full position on dip/gap fill. Longer term hold
- bRobert: $YRCW Based on the MASSIVE trading volume bullish engulfing candle (hammer weekly) .........the bottom is in. This stock trades in wide swings. I expect to see a nice % gain moving forward . The underlying business is steadily improving. Trucking demand is very strong.
- bRobert: $YRCW Long term hold. Double bottom added with stop $9.60
- bRobert: $YRCW Starting to squeeze at 50d. Long term hold
- JBed: $YRCW has now filled the mini-gap created by last week's pullback. Still long.
- bRobert: @JBed $YRCW This is a patient trade with high upside.
- bRobert: $R nice base Target $85+ $YRCW Basing. HIGH upside. Long term hold.
- bRobert: $R $YRCW flags Going higher.
- bRobert: $YRCW low risk high reward set up. long term hold
- bRobert: $R throwback/retest $74 breakout area . Long Target $82+ $YRCW low risk/high reward investment
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $YRCW STO 7/20/18 11.0 PUTS @.52 Trying to pickup the stock a little cheaper. If not I keep the premium. Thanks to @bRobert
- bRobert: $R $JBHT $ODFL Trucking trucking. $YRCW Small position. Building
- bRobert: $YRCW target $16.
- bRobert: $ODFL Strong reversal in truckers after weak opening. $ODFL $JBHT $XPO $YRCW $R
- bRobert: $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW $XPO $SAIA $CHRW Bullish action truckers/transport logistics. Bottom feeders $R $YRCW perky. $FDX reports Tues. Will move the sector.
- issues: @bRobert $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW $XPO $SAIA $CHRW $FDX Of all of them I would prefer $XPO for the best chart. NP now thinking of buying. Would like to buy it lower.
- bRobert: $XPO $R . $YRCW phase 2.
- bRobert: $YRCW Weekly breakout. Target $24+ Add on pullbacks/bounces $ARCB Squeeze /breakout. Weekly target $50
- debeers: @bRobert $YRCW $ARCB -Seem to be following JB Hunt's lead from its earnings report.
- bRobert: @debeers $YRCW $ARCB They are all at/near highs. Second tier now participating with ODFL SAIA JBHT etc . Truck and truckers bull market
- woodman: @bRobert $YRCW $ARCB - $NAV in consolidation now. Maybe behind the others but next up?
2. $YRCW – Alert $17.56. Earnings 2/1
3. $NAV -- Squeezing nicely. $47.00 alert
Note: re/ “full positions”. You’ll only have a chance to get to a full position size if you’ve bought early…on the support level ...
- shoredriver: @rachel $NFLX $DJT $ARCB $YRCW $NAV $SPX $DJI $IWM $MDY $NDX $DJUSBK $XLK $XLE $OIH $XOP $DVN $CRZO $SM $OKE $FB $AMZN $OLED $BLUE $CELG $JUNO $COHR $CTRL $SEE $HD $TREX $HTHT $POOL $LULU $PYPL $MU $VAC $CMG $AXP Seriously, nobody provides detailed notes at the SMM shop like you....thanks....again....
- bRobert: TRUCKS TRUCKING TRUCKS All facets in full bull mode. All truckers at near nh's. $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR etc I've been adding to some #2's $YRCW for a bit $25+ target long term WEEKLY breakout. . ADD on pullbacks/bounces Engines $CMI $PCAR . Truck manufacturesr $OSK Look at $NAV setup
- JJT1: @bRobert $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 Thanks for bringing to my attention.Will be looking to buy $NAV calls maybe Monday...
- bwcarnation1: $YRCW going out at the hi
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $YRCW YUP.. Lot of upside because less is expected from this bottom feeder.
- bRobert: @JJT1 $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 The WEEKLY chart is the money shot.
- bRobert: $YRCW Breakout/throwback Target $21 from weekly inv h&s
- bRobert: $SAIA $ODFL $R $XPO $YRCW $JBHT . nh list. trucker bull market. YRCW least extended .
- bRobert: $YRCW Breaking out. this one tries hard but is a little slower than the rest. With some tutoring it will eventually get it and graduate. Target $20 . Buy on pullbacks.
- bRobert: $ODL nh Easy holding stock. Add on pullbacks. Look at #2's $R $JBHT $YRCW $ARCB
- bRobert: $ODFL $ARCB $SAIA $YRCW $R Truckers working. Even #2's. $CMI $PCAR Engines needed
- bRobert: $YRCW $R $JBHT . These guys are #2 or lower but try hard and are playing catch up . Breakout watch.
- bRobert: $YRCW nh /breakout Another laggard catching up. Target $20+ .
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW --- Could be...great chart but its almost on, its YTDH but this sector is working....its hot.
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW This stock was a swing trade dream do to big bidirectional volatility. Not a holding stock due to inconsistent earnings/revenues. while the turnaround story unfolds. That may be changing. Small starter
- bRobert: $YRCW making its now usual V recovery. again . so much for overhead resistance in this market. Look at FDX UPS also. V for recovery with a vendetta
- bRobert: $R . $ODFL . . $JBHT . $YRCW Many Truckers close to support. Low risk entries Consolidating. Bullish weekly charts . ODFL . flag
- issues: @bRobert $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW add these to your list of truckers: $MTOR $ALSN $SAIA $DAN $CVTI, ok? If fuel continue to go up these should drop with higher expenses.
- bRobert: $odfl $YRCW ODFL SQUEEZING. Weekly flag. YRCW nice swing trading stock until it grows up. More consistent earnings.
- bRobert: $YRCW Not the pick of the trucking litter but a good buy point. Turnaround story.
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW --- I sold YRCW and added $TRTN...your stock...in the same sector and its making a great move today ...I posted that the news needs to get out is all.
- infocus: $YRCW Stopped out, 5% loss.
- champ: @infocus $YRCW --- Most all the truckers are down today but not all.... because $AMZN is testing it own delivery service and that News is taking $UPS and $FDX down today and trucker are dropping but for no real reason....most are not in that type of small freight service and should turn back up but the problem is....we don't know when thats going too happen....however, they are now #Trying slowly to turn but will they recover.....and yes, they will....I'm guessing.
- infocus: @champ $YRCW $AMZN $UPS $FDX #Trying Thanks for the info. Either my stop was too tight (not really), or maybe my position was too big. I don't care for the way this trades, so I'm looking for more suitable names. Plenty of choices.
- Robert1965: $YRCW Has anyone added on the dip below $14.
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW #NewPosition #A Been long for a while. Has been a good trading stock in past. Crashes post earnings then retraces. Like long term.
- champ: $YRCW @ $14.15 ...#NewPosition ---- Moving-up a little today, on above average volume, for this time of day. This trucking company could get back to $30 in the coming months, in the short term however, I'm only looking for 17-$18. Schwab's Equity Rating is...#A = Strongly OutPerform.... thats their words. #This is the only trucking company that they have an A rating on ...after a quick look..
- Vehid: $YRCW Next earning report 10/26/2017
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW #HurricaneTrucking position ---- Trucking companies are a good sector to be in now and the reason is because the trucking business is booming now because of all the supplies, that they are moving around now...as you known....but I'm only targeting certain names....just like you are. #HurricaneTrucking positions that I'm currently holding....$ECHO $XPO $CHRW $DSKE and now $YRCW....and I'm in since 8/30 and I'm still early, this sector should start moving even more... soon.
- champ: @Vehid $YRCW --- On earnings, its hard to say, how they will be....but theirs one thing I know for sure and that is....that they will be guiding higher...however, I'm guessing that they will low ball guidance, just like everyone else does. All trucking companies, will be guiding higher.
- DAN: @champ $YRCW #NewPosition #A #This YRCW looks like it's going higher. Notice that $JBHT is reversed today. That move is over (IMHO).
- champ: @DAN $YRCW $JBHT --- Thanks, for the heads-up and I'm watching all the truckers.
- infocus: $YRCW Starter position, in @14.13
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW This company had a massive restructuring which made earnings more unpredictable than most. It is on the right path, in the right sector. The play until now had been to sell the run up to earnings and buy the dip. That dynamic may change as consistency in earnings and guidance becomes the norm.
- Robert1965: @DAN $YRCW $JBHT #NewPosition #A #This in $YRCW at $14.07
- champ: @Robert1965 $YRCW --- I'm in at $14.21, all of these trucking stocks have a great reason to keep climbing. Many of us in the forum, remember the moves that this stock and others had in the past and theirs really know reason, why this stock can't make those same type of moves, from here. Like I said... 18-$20 is possible, in the short term. The trucking stocks, just need a few upgrades, to kick-start the sector. Then most, all will really start their new leg higher.... but for now we just need to have #Patience, while we wait to be #Rewarded.....and thats the hardest part of trading and investing....is having #Patience's.
- champ: #HurricanePositions that made new Aug-Sept highs today....$URI $OC $BECN $TEX $GVA $HDS $GNRC $ECHO $CBI $MDR $F and $LGIH but turned. $F and $GNRC are NewPosition from last week, that I forgot about....because they are starter positions but I added on both today. #NewPosition today $YRCW. Took profits today and I'm out for now.... $TREX @ $89.10...$USG $32.24 $LL @ $38.43
- champ: #HurricanePositions list #Updates as of today..... 10/7......$URI $OSB $LPX $BECN $OC $LII $LGIH $EXP $CBPX $HDS $TEX $CBI $MDR $F $GM $GNRC $$XPO $ECHO $DSKE $YRCW .....I took profits on $USCR on 9/25 and $TREX and $USG on 10/2 but will add back at ...
- bRobert: $XPO SJBHT $R $ODFL $YRCW After light pullback, truckers on the move. Added to several with stop below .
- bRobert: $R $SWFT $ODFL $YRCW $XPO $NAV Many truckers frisky and breaking out. NAV squeeze out
- bRobert: $XPO . $jbht $R $ODFL $YRCW $SWFT trucking very perky. XPO good entry. Trading above Secondary priced at $60.50 . Very strong growth
- bRobert: $ODFL $SWFT $JBHT $YRCW $R $FDX Trucking seeing strong follow through
- bRobert: $R $JBHT $YRCW Some truckers putting in bottoms . $ODFL $SWFT $XPO best in class near or at highs
- Motorman: @Sher $DRYS thought it was up a lot in am, now even more...sitting in hands and $Yrcw
- lostsheep: $YRCW - Not sure who posted this ticker but thanks.
- freno: $YRCW - possible start of phase 3
- freno: $YRCW - strong into close , high volume.
- freno: $YRCW - nice pull back to break out level , ready to begin phase 3. The 50 ready to cross the 200.
- judysteiner: $RH HELD some and added this am...new one doing well $YRCW
- freno: $YRCW - continues to run.
|Stock Price||$USD 5.63|
YRC Worldwide is the less-than-truckload carriers in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. It operates mainly through two reporting segments: Regional Transportation and YRC Freight.Request Video of YRCW
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $USD 20.03 244.91%
- $USD 5.57 62.88%
- $USD 5.52 33.72%
- $USD 5.63 0.00%
- $USD 5.64 1.25%
- $USD 5.36 1.88%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 60,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (60,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!