Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO)
Old Forum Content for TTWOMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- DrScience: $GME Black Friday sales numbers and an upgrade appear to have forestalled the 😲eminent😲 collapse of gaming, at least, until Thursday when the company reports. Console makers $SNE and $MSFT stabilizing more-or-less around the 200 DMA; and game-makers $ATVI and $EA could be at tradable lows, but $TTWO might be in no-man's-land in its recovery. Waiting for Cyber Monday reports before dipping into the waters, but cautious for the time being.
- Robert1965: $TTWO anyone shorting this,
- DrScience: $TTWO reported strong earnings, and raised guidance for FY2019. Look for pin action in $ATVI tomorrow ahead of their earnings release AMC.
- issues: @Brian_M $EA we prefer $ttwo & $atvi
- Brian_M: @issues $EA $ttwo $atvi very similar look I didn't think to check the others. Thanks
- kt4000: $C, $GS, $PANW, $FEYE holding and making money..... $TTWO falling though
- BocaRick: $TTWO $EA $ATVI really falling??
- jwstich: @BocaRick $TTWO $EA $ATVI Yes and I have been unable to find a reason. Do you know why? Want to add them to my watch list.
- DrScience: @jwstich $TTWO $EA $ATVI All three (basically) fell from a bearish wedge pattern. Buzz surrounding Fortnite has diminished, but, for investors, stocks are in show-me mode. $EA will be the first to report at the EOM, with $TTWO and $ATVI a week later. Also, when $MSFT reports, we should get a clearer picture of what game console makers are expecting for the holiday season. IV for earnings in all three is quite high, excellent time to sell OTM BuPS to play an earnings run. For example, $ATVI NOV 65/70 BuPS @ 1.30 looks good. If the stock does as expected, it should test the 50 DMA before $EA reports -- maybe sooner. That's when I'd look to sell the NOV 80/85 or 85/90 BeCS to hold over earnings. Unfortunately, the stock looks like it wants lower prices in the next week, so we may be looking at selling the call side of the iron condor first!
- BocaRick: @DrScience $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT on #StockTwits?? #Forbes article on ATVI units sold less than expected, pulled sector down.
- jwstich: @DrScience $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT Really like your idea. Are you going to buy the BuPs today?
- jwstich: @BocaRick $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT #StockTwits #Forbes I think this ia the article in Barron's. https://tinyurl.com/yauc8dzw
- kt4000: Good holding $C, $GS, $WDAY, $TTWO, $PANW, $FEYE - buying $MRO,
- jwstich: @Cramer on MM Cramer recommended nibbling on: $AMZN $INTU Theses are all down from 13-16% $ADSK $ISRG $EXPE $TTWO $IDXX
- shoredriver: @jwstich $AMZN $INTU $ADSK $ISRG $EXPE $TTWO $IDXX .....$ISRG...Longtime owner and nibbler...reports earnings next Thurs.....
- debeers: $ATVI-CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS just released. It well may be that $TTWO may be a better game but Strauss Zelnick has already disappointed twice as to expected releases of his video game. I think that $ATVI will kill it over the holidays and the recent ...
- bnnybklyn: @debeers $ATVI $TTWO IMO and backed by some evidence and some data - $TTWO Red Dead Redemption 2 will be the best selling game in years. online boards are filled with incredibly popular comments shrugging off COD - all waiting with baited breath for RDR2. The 3 official trailer videos on YouTube for RDR2 garnered 44M views, COD had 4 trailers for various aspect of gameplay totaling 29.5M and the game is now released.
- phgruver: @issues $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $W ...
- Wykeman: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH ? My eyes are wide open. And I do have positions in other sectors. I choose not to publish every position, or trade I have in this forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Neither do I. But when I hear other influential members take an overly cautious attitude and say there's nothing to invest in RHRN , I feel a bit obliged .
- issues: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Everything seems so pricey! Stocks are so expensive. I remember when stocks where under $40 or $50 /share. Now they're all over $100 and $200 and some go into the stratosphere where they fetch $400 on up. Wow. I think it's inflation, don't you?
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO You have energy, healthcare IBB XLV . devices $ABMD $ALGN ,HMOs $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC . etc . $ILMN $TMO $XLI industrials eg $BA $LMT $$GD $AVAV .$CAT .$URI etc, $XLK still works . $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA . $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT Clouds . $CRM $NOW . $TTD . Retail $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD . Food $MCD $DPZ $DIN . etc . $XME $CF . $CLF . $HACK . $FTNT $PANW . Transports $FDX $UAL RAILS $UNP $NSC etc Trucking $ODFL $XPO $XLF . $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ . Down the road $C $JPM I'm leaving things out but this is a good snapshot of what is working. Entertainment . $DIS $NFLX $DISCA $SNE $TTWO Romance $MTCH . A lot is working if you open your eyes. That's why the averages are printing nh's
- mljbaer: $TTWO moving to the top of the channel..I am watching for a test at 138. Maybe a breakout to new highs, maybe a look above and fail.
- steve71: $ATVI $TTWO $EA Nice to see follow through on the gamers. They may be less at risk to further China tariffs. Tech and China tech are all bouncing. Will that last to the bell with another $200B in tariffs possible at any time?
- steve71: $ATVI $EA $TTWO The gamers are all outperforming today. Maybe some FANG money rolling in to new positions.
- bRobert: $TTWO nh Target $148
- bRobert: $TTWO Still holding. W complete. WEEKLY ready to leave the station. going higher
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO I've got my ticket! All aboard!
- bRobert: @issues $TTWO Needs to clear $132.50 stratosphere to go into orbit
- bRobert: $TTWO W pattern / Breakout attempt. $140 target move.
- bRobert: $TTWO . nh . $SNE . Look to add on pb/bounce Going much higher . Gets little attention
- bRobert: $TTWO Watching for double top vs breakout. Took some profit
- grcjr: $ATVI $EA $TTWO $AMD $NVDA $INTC - given the gains in the gamers I'm surprised that $AMD and $NVDA are not showing a tag along. The home game platform of the future may be a stripped down system compared to today that is mostly a high definition 3-D display/visor and a fast internet connection. The game processing will be in the cloud. $AMD could have the home system while an $INTC/$NVDA combo has the cloud. For a good fiction (but not completely) read, find a copy of "Ready Player One". IMHO the book is better than the movie.
- RedLeaf1: $TTWO The CEO Strauss Zelnick is on CNBC right now discussing last nights great Earnings Report. #Long
- bRobert: $TTWO had a low expectations set up into earnings with bad news priced in after $EA news triggered a dive to the 200d. Top/bottom line beat . Up nicely ah
- bRobert: $TTWO reports tomorrow. Bad news discounted? Bounce off 200d.
- bRobert: $TTWO stopped out
- bRobert: $TTWO several breakout/retests. Target $140+
- Ajax4Hire: @PJMR11 $T Same here. $T - AT&T is above 5% dividend(/year) and at a multi-year low. $T-AT&T acquisition of $TWC - Time-Warner is the realization that Internet Service Provider and Content Creator combination is a "greater than the sum" solution. $VZ-Verizon, $TMUS-T-Mobile, $S-Sprint, $CMCSA-Comcast, $CHTR-Charter will hungrily troll the land looking for Content Creators to buy. Just as $APPL-Apple, $AMZN-Amazon and $NFLX-Netflix are doing now. This is on the heals of $CHTR-Charter acquiring $TWC-Time-Warner Cable(the ISP/Cable part). Something to keep in mind; Video games is big business new(bigger than movies). Expect deep-pocket ISP/communication companies to lust after Content Creators like $EA, $TTWO, Valve/Steam, $ATVI-Activision $TCEHY-Tencent holdings, $NTES-NetEase, $UBSFY-Ubisoft, $SQNXF-SquareEnix. As a reminder; GTA-V(Grand Theft Auto #5) grossed $800M in the 1st 24hrs of release.
- bRobert: $TTWO $145 long term target . HODL it. Look at the weekly. Not great buy point. Buy the dips/bounce
- Kjksm1: Any advice on $ttwo? Up a point so far
- steve71: @Kjksm1 $ttwo $TTWO $EA $ATVI The gamers continue to work. Business is great. The drop in baseball attendance, soccer watching etc. is thought partly due to people gaming instead. $TTWO is triple toppy, and I was just thinking about writing some 17Aug 130 calls over my position. Wouldn't add shares unless it breaks above those tops.
- justinp: @Kjksm1 $ttwo You have support with buying (starting 14:45 today) to manage risk, although if you do take a starter position I would think it needs to break above $128 before you added. My 5c. I have a position in this. Other members have posted a lot about this sector.
- justinp: @steve71 $ttwo $TTWO $EA $ATVI Yup eSports is growing as well. Huge in Korea (the south one).
- bRobert: @Kjksm1 $ttwo HODL it. Longer term hold. $140+ targets
- Kjksm1: @Kjksm1 $ttwo Thanks all!
- bRobert: $SNE $EA $TTWO not playing games. Going higher
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $TTWO Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=TTWO&clip=103752
- bRobert: $TTWO $EA $ATVI $SNE Not playing games. going higher
- captron: $TTWO @DAN Nice call on this one.
- PJMR11: @captron $TTWO I missed it. My bid was too low. Never executed.
7. $TTWO – breaking out. Feb high is almost irrelevant.
8. $AMZN – Looking for much higher prices, but sold into this today b/c of profits. If you don’t feel like a dope sometimes, you’re probably not respecting risk enough ...
- bRobert: $TTWO Alert >125 Target $140+
- steve71: $EA $TTWO $ATVI Gamers working. Viewed as potential buyouts as big media compete to lock up content.
- bRobert: $ATVI another set up alert > 78.. $EA $TTWO $SNE Not playing games
2. $TTWO – forming right side of multi-month base. Alert $125.
3. $CRM – good uptrend. Active in the forum today. You want to be buying pullbacks in uptrending stocks rather than the high highs.
4. $SQ – Consolidation. Keep an ...
- bRobert: $TTWO adding when > $125 target $145
- bRobert: $TTWO not playing games. Going higher $EA also
- bRobert: $TTWO $140+ target measured move inv h&s Neckline $118
- bRobert: $POOL Target $165 $TTWO setting up
- bRobert: $TTWO No I'll take 3.. Going higher with other gaming
- bRobert: $TTWO and other game stocks perky
- bRobert: $TTWO Bounce off support. Not adding.
- bRobert: $TTWO Nice chart .High upside.
- bRobert: $TTWO Good entry
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO If you compare TTWO to $EA and $ATVI what do you come up with? All three have similar chart patterns. Hard to pick. OK I see TTWO is up a little more than the other two so I bought a starter position. Thank you Rob!
- bRobert: @issues $TTWO $EA $ATVI I like them all. I've been in TTWO a while . Closer to support. I think they all will work
- bRobert: $TTWO throwback /retest Target $135 ish with resumption of breakout
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO compare to $EA and $ATVI. The best may be EA but its up only 4% while the others are up just 2% on 10 day chart.
- bRobert: $TTWO Looking at throwback/retest to add $150 measure move inv h&s
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO looks like a perfect cup and descending handle. Good chart!
- bRobert: $TTWO flag . Target $140 .
- bRobert: $TTWO . Breakout day 2 . Target $140
- grcjr: $EA $TTWO $ATVI - $ATVI has made another nice move up just shy of previous resistance. A break above $79.64 is a new all time high. Currently $79.04. $EA at another all time high. $TTWO moving up also, not far from a new all time high.
- grcjr: @Wolf $AMD $EA $TTWO $ATVI - I recall hearing something out of the E3 conference in LA. I took a quick look at the reports but just too much for a quick hit. It was something about a specific game and a specific hardware vendor. Might have been a game or games not being available on a platform (perhaps using $AMD). Morgan Stanley upgraded $ATVI and $TTWO, not $EA. $EA has drifted down toward yesterday's close beginning about 1PM EDT.
- jbuc5222: $TTWO... coming out of a squeeze
- bRobert: $TTWO . Squeezing. Threatening. Inv h&s target $145
16. $TTWO – Moving into earnings...and...Boom!
- grcjr: Thinking I'm glad I'm out of $ATVI (down today and after the close. $TTWO may have missed on earnings (early report from CNBC) and has halted trading. Was up a bit at the close.
- grcjr: @grcjr $ATVI $TTWO - $TTWO is trading again ... down roughly 6%. $ATVI down a smidge.
- grcjr: @grcjr $TTWO - improved. Now down about 1%
- grcjr: @traderbren $ATVI $EA - $TTWO also moving up nicely.
- baronp0329: @grcjr @traderben $ATVI $EA $TTWO I have ATVI stocks and June 70 calls bought 2 days ago. Also, keep an eye on financials. I added to my financials (stocks and options) at the open today $BAC $JPM $GS. They all look good today.
- traderbren: @Aragorn $ATVI - yep, I was wondering why $EA and $TTWO did a zig then a zag.
- GOOSE: @beld Hi, $ sign goes in front of the symbol. e.g. $TTWO. This way we could check out the chart more easily. Have a great day.
- beld: $TTWO Price down on news the company is moving from the sp-400 to sp-500. Don't know if there is anything else weighing on the stock. Once some buying comes in, would this be an opportunity to add to position? Thanks
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $TTWO Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=TTWO&clip=98128
- gpburdell: $TTWO Big move down.
- gpburdell: @Ottawagreg $TTWO Starting to recover. Who knows what may have happened. Fat finger trade or some big fund just dumped a lot of supply onto the market.
- Ottawagreg: $TTWO So that move did not pan out. I was in that stock for an hour. What happened? Edited I really do not know what to do in these situations. this has occurred to me four times in this year. Wild fluctuations, and i get stopped out and then stock recovers and i am out of the trade. 10:17 I buy at $127.85, at 11:11 stock falls 6% to $120.00 and the trade is over, and I lose. It is $124.69 as i type this. It really sucks. How wide is the stop supposed to be on this? 15%? 20%? Risk management does no good in these circumstances.
- DaddyCzarBucks: @Ottawagreg $TTWO This just flat sucked. I think someone just had a huge sell order in for 129 or so and it stopped me out as well Although I was in around 119. I had just raised my stop to protect profits and get stopped out only for stock to recover. I feel your pain here.
- mharps: @Ottawagreg $TTWO I usually buy from weeklies and on that time line $TTWO is ok. Try small positions and give them some time
- issues: @Ottawagreg $TTWO You are right. That happened to me yesterday with $NOG. It's called getting whip sawed and it seems like Mr Market waits for you to buy then, poof! Drops the price to hit your stop! Then bounces back without you aboard. But for the most part stops work. It happened again to me on $CNC today. CNC a Cramer fav featured for the past few nights was to be the hottie! Then poof. I'm stopped out. It's frustrating. Here's another one I owned in Nov at half the price it is now - $BIVV! Wow What a rocket. I guess it got bought out, but it took off without me.
- Gary: #NOTES SS 020118 COTD: $CZR breakout. $SPX – likely to be here for a while. Earnings: $AAPL – beat earnings/revs. But missed iPhone sales. Guided lower. Not much reaction. Support at around $165. Why buy this stock? Is it the best one to own now? Because it’s Apple? Not a good enough reason. $GOOGL – light on EPS numbers. $AMZN – EPS $3.75 vs. $1.85 est. (Remember when they didn’t make money?) Growth Stocks: 1. $CTRL – stabilizing at around $26 2. $ESNT – Bullish engulfing pattern. Entry right here. 3. $CBOE – still working. 4. $GDI – buyable here. 5. $PRAH – stabilizing here. 6. $BLD – squeeze vs. consolidation? Discuss. 7. $KMT – tomorrow morning is conference call. Questions: 8. $JD – still consolidating Alerts: 9. $TTWO – breakout yeste44rday. Resting today on high volume. Wait for follow through. 10. $FB – looking like more continuation tomorrow? 11. $OSTK
- DAN: $TTWO -- close to breaking out.
- issues: @DAN $TTWO Which do you prefer $ATVI $EA or $TTWO?
- grcjr: $ATVI $EA $TTWO all moving up. CNBC traders about to announce two they like.
- bwcarnation1: @grcjr $ATVI $EA $TTWO would you please post that info I don't have access to the site where I am now...thanks
- grcjr: @bwcarnation1 $ATVI $EA $TTWO - sorry. I caught the teaser but had to run downstairs. I'm hoping I did not miss the review. I am long $ATVI
- grcjr: @bwcarnation1 $ATVI $EA $TTWO - I'm searching cnbc ... will get it eventually.
|Stock Price||$USD 96.02|
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K.Request Video of TTWO
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 15th, 2019 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 10.45 431.27%
- $USD 42.95 53.48%
- $USD 154.64 43.25%
- $USD 20.90 -38.06%
- $USD 6.46 -23.61%
- $USD 42.80 -21.73%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 61,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (61,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!