Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY)
Old Forum Content for TLRYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Auto: $TLRY 59m $RAD working
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $TLRY STO 3/6/20 15.0 CALLS @.40
- GOOSE: TRADES: $SPCE STO 3/6/20 31.0 CALLS $1.15 $LK STO 3/6/20 41.5 CALLS @.75 $RAD STO 3/6/20 15.5 CALLS @.50 $TLRY STO 3/6/20 12.0 PUTS @.38 $TLRY STO 3/6/20 17.0 CALLS @.48 $WFC STO 3/6/20 41.5 CALLS @.51 $WORK STO 3/6/20 29.0 CALLS @.50
- Auto: $TLRY Wow! popping going into E ..hmmm interesting
- scottrades: @Auto $TLRY Pre-Earnings pop
- shoredriver: $TLRY...wider losses than expected....down 6.5%...np
- Auto: $CGC $TLRY moving added
- GOOSE: $TLRY Broke a double top at 19.0 this morning, a buy signal, on the Point & figure charts.
- Ringo: $CRON $TLRY $APHA $CGC - All the pot stock is moving up today.
- scottrades: Some volume coming into $TLRY
$TLRY -- This is tougher becuase true support from January is down at $15 -- quite a % lower than current price. But that's really the true test of buying interest. Yesterday's low was $15.65. Consider setting a stop at $15.60.
You've now defi ...
- graphman: @DAN $CGC $TLRY Thank you! No need to be sorry. It's my fault as I failed to put in a stop and you teach this all the time. I need to get better at that. I appreciate the time you took to reply. I will make it up elsewhere and I bet on one of your awesome trading sessions. I have a funeral to go to Thurs so I can't make that but I will be on the next one for sure....NO DOUBT! Thanks
- bknpdx: @graphman $CGC $TLRY Hey @graphman tip my hat to you for posting your tough trade. I've been in this situation and it's a confidence bruiser.. I'm still new to the game (almost a year with SMM) and have learned a ton in a relatively short period of ...
$TLRY -- down.
$APHA -- I guess everybody wanted to sell at $6 bucks.
$LK -- long term investors should buy on any big weakness. If it hits 50-day MA, get a venti position.
$PLAN -- Supply at $60. Breakout today.
$CDNS -- watch this saucer patter ...
$TLRY -- Don’t ride these down.
$CRON -- big reversal.
$TRU -- I’m using the 8-day EMA as reference for stops.
$AMZN -- Bullish Engulfing pattern.
$BYND -- might be another short squeeze. $SBUX expanding menu to plant based products.
- cgendro1: $TLRY- up 5+%. Sellling finished? Beginning phase 3?
$TLRY -- Alert $22.05
$CGC -- Tightening a bit in a flag. Looking for a breakout. Alert $25.50
$CRON -- Add $8.83. Alert $8.80apha
$APHA -- Alert $5.50
$OGI -- Do NOT buy this here. Low dollar stocks are very volatile. Entry must be perfect.
- antfarm: $TLRY Stopped out
- mercury6s: @antfarm $TLRY :( ..sorry
- Scruffy: $TLRY - considering all the short sellers, profit takers and stops getting hit, I think this has held up remarkably well today. So far anyway. Holding a small speck position and waiting for the buyers to show up again.
- cgendro1: @Scruffy $TLRY I did the same. Not typically my style since today was pretty wild with the swings. But it did put in a nice tail to the 50dma and bounced (so far!). Gut wrenching for sure but i have a small spec position. I felt the angst LOL
$TLRY -- Phase 2?
$CGC -- Phase 2
$CRON -- Phase 2.
$WWD -- Rebound off pullback to trendline.
$CSL -- volatility squeeze. Alert $163.50
$TWLO -- short? No.
$PINS -- Likely to break out tomorrow. Alert $23.
$T - doing well want ...
- Herb: @scottrades $TUP this was another stock on my January Effect garbage stock list. Never bought it. Others from the list (not in any of them) were $BYND, $GWPH, $MJ, $TLRY, and $SHAK.
- baronp0329: @scottrades, have you seen $TLRY? Sucker is going vertical with massive volume. NP
- scottrades: @baronp0329 $TLRY CEO was on CNBC today.
- baronp0329: @scottrades $TLRY I missed it. CEO comments may have caused the bounce from VWAP to HOD.
- bsafriet: $TLRY. Hope somebody caught this move today. Up almost 20% on front office COO, CFO news. Best wishes.
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $TLRY ... CEO on CNBC... What did he announce? That they found a way to clone pot at no cost?
- tnt: Marijuana stocks retesting the big volume breakout support levels from Tues. I am a buyer here on low volume retest of support. $TLRY $CGC $CRON my favorites
- bRobert: @tnt $TLRY $CGC $CRON . $CGC Green shoots . on flag pullback . I like this set up . VERY low risk . High reward to $29+ reversal target 1
- tnt: Buying $TLRY $16.49 and $CGC $19.95. Tuesday volume was huge and I think will anchor support around here. I think today is just short term profit takers.
- bRobert: @tnt $TLRY $CGC I like the reversal setup after washouts CGC $30+
- baronp0329: @scottrades, $APHA $CGC $CRON $TLRY Most of the Pot stock prices are going "Up in Smoke" Took profits 2 days ago but still long 1/2 position on $APHA at 4.96 from a few days ago
- scottrades: @baronp0329 $APHA $CGC $CRON $TLRY Yep. I was quick in and quick out. Disappointing, but out of our control.
- bRobert: @baronp0329 $APHA $CGC $CRON $TLRY Set alerts Set it and forget it eg CGC > $22 I am interested in this pullback
Watch $TLRY Above 19.50
Watch $HEXO above 2.30 (Earnings Monday)
Watch $OGI Above 2.70
Watch $NEPT Above 3.08
Watch $ACB above 2.70
Please treat these as TRADES Only. We don't know if this is the start of a rally or just a hype move. Some of thes ...
- success: @scottrades $APHA $CGC $CRON $TLRY $HEXO $OGI $NEPT $ACB #PotStocks watching these trades . . all opened higher and then started retreating
- bsafriet: #Cannabis These are my picks out of the group I follow: $CGC, $ACB, $APHA, $CRON, $HEXO, $TLRY, $ACRGF, $CRLBF Need to see follow through tomorrow to confirm this move. Sparked by the new CEO for $CGC coming over from $STZ.
- DAN: @xjonez727 $APHA $ACB Re/ the pot complex: If you start with the chart...you'll never even see a pot stock. None of them would ever pop up on a scan or watch list. At some point in the future, that will probably change...but until/unless it does, I'll never see a chart of $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY or any other stocks in the industry. The only one that I can see that MIGHT wind up working again is $IIPR, which is a REIT with a 4% yield. But that's not on my radar now either,....because the chart shows the stock in a downtrend. Remember the four phases of price movement: Phase 1 -- Accumulation Phase 2 -- Markup Phase 3 -- Distribution Phase 4 -- Markdown. We want to be in Phase 2 stocks. ONLY Phase 2 stocks. Any of the other three phases will, by definition, underperform Phase 2 stocks. Make sense?
- xjonez727: @DAN $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR Agreed! I owned $APHA and $ACB prior to joining. Trying to find a good spot to exit and limit losses.
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR I don't like to trade in stocks below $10(1) and $CGC, $TLRY are in the "penalty box". $IIPR is below 200day-MA, 50day-MA, but $IIPR seems to have a good business model that is NOT closely tied to consumption. One day, cannabis/marijuana will lose its "hero" status and become a pariah like tobacco/cigarettes. The real money will be made when the tobacco companies buy these upstarts. $BTI, $PM, $MO, Reynolds (not public, was $RAI), $TYO, $LON are valued at $750B(total) $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR are valued at $13B(total, that is generous). $PM pays more taxes($2.65B) than most of these companies value. Big Tobacco companies can easily consume any or all of the "Pot" stocks. (1) - sub-$10 stocks good for day trading but that can be exhausting and fraught with peril.
DAN: @xjonez727 $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR Here's how I would look at it:
$ACB -- Just $3.51 above ultimate support. So you've got just $3.51 of risk.
$APHA -- That's 33% riskier -- with $4.50 room between current pricing and ultimate support. ...
- DAN: @Ajax4Hire $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR $BTI $PM $MO $RAI $TYO $LON Yeah, I agree. Here's the thing about cannabis, tobacco, etc. I understand that cannabis has medicinal use on some level. I don't know anything about it -- I've tried CBD oil ...
- bigbartabs: @DAN $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR ... I'm sure glad that the way I was wired put making money ahead of ego. The difference between living large and living on the street.
- DAN: @bigbartabs $APHA $ACB $CRON $CGC $TLRY $IIPR LOL. Living large vs. living on the street. Great way to look at it.
Tilray, Inc. ($TLRY) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:05 PM ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019. The consensus estimate is for a loss of $0.29 per share on revenue of $50.57 million and the Earnings Whisper ® number is ($0.36) per ...
- sierramp: @Sher $CRON $CGC $ACB $TLRY Thanks for taking the time to put this all in one spot for us.
- baronp0329: @Sher $CRON $CGC $ACB $TLRY Sher, very good summary of the Pot stocks . Thanks. They're tanking prior to their earnings. NP for now.
- baronp0329: Some implied moves for #earnings next week: $WIX 7.9% $NVDA 7.4% $OSTK 16.3% $TLRY 15.3% $HUYA 10.6% $YY 8.2% $AAP 7.1% $CSCO 5.0% $NTAP 9.5% $WMT 4.2% $SINA 8.7% $JD 6.7% $SAGE 10.4% $CGC 11.6% $GOOS 13.7% $AMAT 5.1% $CBS 5.6% $TWOU 13.6% $ACB 10.4% $CRON 12.0%
- baronp0329: Some earning for the week of Nov 11-15 $NVDA $WMT $CRON $CGC $CSCO $ACB $OSTK $DHI $NEPT $TLRY $JD $FOLD $GOOS $TSN $AAP $SWKS $JCP $AMAT $LK $CBS $SE $NBEV $DXC $HUYA $TME $YY $CGEN $CTEK $QRTEA $HIIQ $DF $WIX $TWOU $BEP $KEM $NOG $NTAP $SAGE $WB $VIAB $ROK $RETA $GO $TDW $ERJ
- bRobert: @traderbren $cgc washout created opportunity in many. $iipr. Now above 50d. $95 ish target Bottom in $cron. $tlry $mj as well
- bRobert: @Herb $CGC $MJ #PotStocks Most . are . Nice move in $TLRY $CRON . as well . Wash outs/capitulation can create great opportunities for swing trades once bottoms have formed and positive price action/momentum swings the stock in a northeasterly direction
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SSO Good action today. Had a reason to fall (A Tweet or something) and it closed strong. $QLD Nice close at the top of the range. $GLD Continues Lower $SNBR Stopped out today. $AMAT A little choppy but holding the trend. Watch above 56.50 $COHU A little Flag forming. Watch above 20 $CURO Kind of a cup and Handle. Popped out of a squeeze. Watch above 15 $TILE High Base, but tightening up. $CRUS Alerted this one today. Watch for continuation next week. $CGC Biggest Bull volume we’ve had since May. Let’s see where this goes. Earnings Thursday $CRON Looks like it wants higher, but I don’t think it’ll get there in a straight line. Earnings Tuesday. $ACB Nice volume, and close near the High. Earnings Thursday $TLRY My least favorite stock. Could move higher, but remember the supply overhead. Earnings Tuesday.
- bRobert: $MJ . $CGC $CRON . $TLRY . Potential double bottoms , W i'm WATCHING . I watch a lot of things . Buy few. Costs nothing to be . a patient voyeur . $GBTC . Was one that I bought on the 50WEEK . bounce . Up close to 50% . A move . >20WEEK could add . 50% . to $17+ . A larger reversal pattern looms . $30 . target with completion of right shoulder and trigger Baby steps . Very technically polite n spec trade
- bRobert: $CGC $22/$26 $MJ $23+ $TLRY Early w's Watching High potential with reversal from washout . LOW risk with stop just below in this spec trade
- brett_anderson: @bRobert $CGC $MJ $TLRY noticed $CGC has a bit of a weekly base around 19.50
- bRobert: @brett_anderson $CGC $MJ $TLRY Still very early Scouting . High potential return if bottom in place and reversal gains steam.
- bRobert: $MJ . Has finally put in a W bottom Bullish higher right leg . /reversal base . $22/$24 . targets to start. $CGC . Early W . bottom $22/$26 . potential to start $CRON . Double bottom with bullish RSI divergences $9.50/$11+ . potential $TLRY . Double bottom possibility Missing green candle $IIPR . Bottoming action Still more work to do These are early . set ups . No position currently . Shorts covered I will be following these washed out stocks for a trade Spec trades Size does matter . Small works best until uptrend is clearly defined and upside momentum picks up
- DAN: Good morning. Stocks are up just a bit this morning. Did you notice that a Brexit deal has been made...though there's no telling whether the UK Parliament will ratify it. But it's big news...and the major indexes aren't reacting much at all. Not ...
- Herb: @bRobert $CGC $CRON $TLRY has gone from 300 to 20.65 in 13 months. Probably not returning to 300 any time soon. . . . .
- bRobert: @Herb $CGC $CRON $TLRY Better chance of 0 than $300
- Sluggo: @jr3345 $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $QQQ $ITB $LGIH $HOV $JBL $BA $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $CGC $CRON $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $I ...
- Sluggo: @bRobert $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $ITB $HOV $JBL $SPY $XHB $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $BX $KKR $SYK $KLAC $LRCX $TLT $XLU $GDX $XLF $JPM $GS $C $NOW $GOOS $ZBRA $psx $GOOGL $GLD $MTUM $FND $ESNT $CPRT $HX ...
- bRobert: $CRON Look to add puts on bounce /pb $CGC $TLRY No bounce Watching for short entries
- scottrades: Hey Team! Keep an eye on #PotStocks tomorrow. The House Of Representatives passed the #SafeBankingAct today which protects banks that work with Cannabis companies. Now, most of the charts aren't great and in significant downtrends, but we might be able to trade some momentum in the morning. Most are up modestly AH. $CGC $CRON $HEXO $TLRY $VFF News story: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/house-expected-to-pass-cannabis-banking-bill-but-getting-senates-ok-still-looks-tricky-2019-09-24
- bRobert: $CGC WEEKLY bear flag/phase 3 could test $10 if triggered < $22.50 Evaluating short $TLRY Could test $10 with move < $23.50 $MJ $19 Support broken These stocks have gone to pot. Soon not a pot to piss in
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $TLRY same
- bRobert: $CGC flag trigger /reversal $34 Target 1 $TLRY close to trigger $40 target 1 reversal
- Henry: @sierramp $CODI I don't look at it much and just saw the news that they sold Mannitoba Harvest for cash and $TLRY shares.
- sierramp: @Henry $CODI $TLRY ....and TLRY milestone payment of C$49M though it could be reduced if milestones not achieved. Sounds like a good deal. CODI characterizes it as 'unlocking shareholder value'. As @bRobert would say, looks like a good employee.
- bRobert: $TLRY $CGC Watching for flag triggers Long CGC leaps partial
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $CRON Flag watch $CGC 5/13 ema cross $33 with trigger Stop just below 20d good risk/reward
- efrain007: @bRobert $CGC $TLRY $CRON What's your trigger on $CGC
- bRobert: $HIIQ Will add > $20.1 $23 target 1 $TRHC $EHTH no triggers yet Will follow next week Same with $CGC $$TLRY
- champ: $TLRY @ $30.75, high risk but yesterdays news is still the driver.
- bRobert: $CGC flag I'm watching Partial long via leap calls $34+ with trigger $TLRY $CRON same set up. Flag Trigger will move them and attract attention
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $CRON Set alert s for bullish flag trigger/Defined low risk entries with upside
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON $TLRY Monitoring the pullbacks for higher lows and more evidence of trading bottoms. Patience will be rewarded if correct. Capitulation leads to good trades
Trading what you are a fan of. $UBER $LYFT $ACB $TLRY $CRON $CGC
$SPX -- Sputtering rally. Fed next week.
$DJI -- same.
$DJT -- nice move today.
$MDY -- money rotating into mid/small caps.
$IWM -- testing 50dma.
$NDX -- reversal today.
$FFTY -- an ...
- Rjeletrik: @scottrades $HEXO $ACB $CGC $CRON $CTST $GWPH $OGI $TLRY $APHA #PotStocks can you please explain you the short interest relates to the stock price ?
- Richlion1: @scottrades $HEXO $ACB $CGC $CRON $CTST $GWPH $OGI $TLRY $APHA #PotStocks Thank you Scott. I have some VFF after listening to you a few nights ago. Will add this week.
- scottrades: Hey Team! We saw some bounces in #PotStocks this week. A lot of it, triggered by short covering. I'm looking for some follow thought next week. Here's some current short interest on the majors: $HEXO: 7.9 Days $ACB: 9.6 Days $CGC: 7.1 Days $CRON: 9.4 Days $CTST: 2.5 Days $GWPH: 9.0 Days $OGI: 2.8 Days $TLRY: 3.6 Days $APHA: 6.1 Days
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON . $TLRY . Strong moves . testing 20d . MACD crosses . Extended Look for pb/bounces . Higher lows to start a position . Bottoms in .
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $HEXO #PotStocks Bottoms are forming in the usual suspects . $CRON . $CGC $TLRY . etc . Looking for the next pb/bounce to confirm and start printing higher highs/lows . Lots of upside possibility with a confirmed move TLRY testing 20d . Notorious resistance $40 . possible with reversal trigger move > 20d .
- bRobert: $TLRY $CGC Monitoring the bounce. for Higher low. Evidence of bottoming $STZ reversal triggered $225 target 1 Partial
- champ: $TLRY....a little News is moving this stock.
- Herb: @champ $TLRY This news? https://www.barrons.com/articles/wall-streets-first-marijuana-stock-bull-slashes-tilrays-price-target-51567524910?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
- baronp0329: @Herb $TLRY Herb, Thanks. I read the article to be more negative news on Pot Stocks with this mega-bullish analyst cutting her PTs on $TLRY and $CRON. I didn't see it as a positive, just my opinion.
- champ: @Herb $TLRY --- Yes could be but there is also M&A speculation making the rounds, true or false is unknown, could be a rumor.
- champ: $TLRY...up over 19% ...
- Herb: @champ $TLRY on the day the lbiggest bull threw in the towel!
- champ: @Herb $TLRY --- Who did that...?
- bRobert: @champ $TLRY Looking to evaluate the pb/bounce for more evidence of bottom . Same with $CGC . No longer short . np
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY ...This was a Trade-only, off of News.....took the $$$'s, with 2 sells, out for now, moved-up $5.70, off of LOD.
- bRobert: $IIPR . $85 . h&s . target on breach $100 . Short via puts $CGC $TLRY . Not short currently . Can easily trade lower . still oozing out WEEKLY . chart bottom. Getting Closer to the bottom
- bRobert: @bsafriet $IIPR . Technical H&s . top . triggered < $100 . . Bearish sector Look at WEEKLY . $CGC $TLRY . $CRON . $MJ Short
- bsafriet: @bRobert $IIPR $CGC $TLRY $CRON $MJ Thanks @bRobert. I’ve been trading puts on $MJ, out for now, Looking at major support at the Dec 2018 low ($23.01). If this breaks I’ll be buying puts again. Back to $IIPR - look to be bottoming out. We’ve hit the H&S PT which also happens to be the higher side of support centered at 84.25. I’m gonna wait for confirmation, then may enter a long trade, stock or BuPS. Have a great weekend!
- bRobert: $CGC $20 $TLRY Still short via puts Trailing stops
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY Puts sold for $$. Watching for possible bounce failure. trade closer to the end than the beginning. Diminishing returns
- bRobert: $CGC .Going lower $20 or below . 200d . meeting $TLRY .new low . May test IPO . price $20 or lower Every bounce sold . short $CGC . via puts
|Stock Price||$USD 10.02|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 11th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!