Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY)
Old Forum Content for TLRYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Trendrider: $tlry weekly 5 exp and 13 exp very close to breaking out.
- Trendrider: $tlry Maybe the Reddit’s are starting to buy these out of the money calls to create a gama squeeze.
- Pokersmith: CIBC Downgrades Tilray ($TLRY) to Neutral Rating From Outperform, Price Target is $25
- Pokersmith: GREEN or neutral reaction on a downgrade = bullish see $TLRY
- bRobert: $TLRY $25 with flag trigger Long term hold
- bRobert: $TLRY moving more $25 high base target 1 HIGHER as the base expands $30 - $55+ potential
- manoli77: There goes $TLRY just broke resistance and volume coming in
- bRobert: $Tlry $25 target 1 Back above the 20 week WEEKLY reversal Cup base Higher low Entire retrace in play
- champ: @manoli77 $TLRY @ $22.30 ..up over 10%.....and Yes this is a nice move today, however now if we were to look at the Chart, back in late March, we could now say that on every-tick above $22.00, until it gets back-up to around $30-31 or so. >>> Now todays-close and also tomorrow, will both be play. ....They announced new News yesterday and they were at that conference and they will be at another large $GS conference on 6/22. LOL
- DBones808: $PLTR $NIO $GME $TLRY $DKNG all looking strong and trading very friendly
- Wykeman: $TLRY also HOTD nice vol ready to rock and roll??? long from below
- bRobert: $TLRY $25 with flag trigger High base C&H like daily An object in motion picks up momentum and can go farther than you think $IIPR GREAT WEEKLY chart Huge potential long trm $300+ Daily reversal triggr Retest today $200/$205 potental target 1
- Wykeman: $TLRY Popping a bit AH
- lostsheep: @Wykeman $TLRY $WISH also above 12.27 this could walk to 15.45 area in this environment
- Hawaiianmaxx: @lostsheep $TLRY $WISH I'm going to show you what apes recognize. 🚀🚀🚀🚀🌖
- joelsg1: @Hawaiianmaxx $TLRY $WISH Need banana emoji.
- lostsheep: @Hawaiianmaxx $TLRY $WISH now above 13.49 could get that 15
- bRobert: Many bullish. set ups. in cannabis related $CRON. $11 with daily flag trigger $TLRY. $25+. with trigger $POTX. $19. with trigger $GRWG. $55 potential with move. . $45. . neckline $MJ. $25 $IIPR. $190 W target acquired. $200 . reversal potential inv. H&S. Bullish WEEKLY could see $300 . long term. (long term hold)
- zerobid3x: @bRobert $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR Sorry for the stupid question, what do you mean by with trigger? And thank you for all your help.
- bRobert: @zerobid3x $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR If the bullish chart pattern is triggered Most have reversal. cup like bases with a flag handle.A flag triggers with a move in price above the top of the flag =. higher high.
- zerobid3x: @bRobert $CRON $TLRY $POTX $GRWG $MJ $IIPR Thank you
- DBones808: $TLRY breakout pullback, sitting on the 20 day, opening a position
- gtr89: $TLRY up 9%+ in PM
- sierramp: @MarketMaster $SPCE I'll meet your $SPCE and raise you a $TLRY up 11%
- Bwhitty: @sierramp $SPCE $TLRY I throw $WKHS at your $TLRY LOL JK
- Hawaiianmaxx: @Bwhitty $SPCE $TLRY $WKHS when did this become the new wallstreetbets?? LMAO i got $BB and $TLRY werking!
- sierramp: @Bwhitty $SPCE $TLRY $WKHS Holy Smokes!
- lostsheep: @Hawaiianmaxx $SPCE $TLRY $WKHS $BB Until somebody gets hurt they won't learn nothin. This market is screaming for a correction. Not a prediction but an observation
- Sher: $TLRY - Nice day trade - Took profits (165%) on June $18 calls on opening pop. $LUMN - Day 3 of phase 3...
- Hawaiianmaxx: @Sher $TLRY $LUMN Nice! that was an overnight trade?? im still holding. i wanna see where these apes take this this
- Greendayguy: $TLRY Hi friends, does anybody have a theory on what's happening with $TLRY? Is this a short squeeze, a breakout from a long base, or is there some news about the pot industry, or this company? Thanks!
- lostsheep: $TLRY hovering above the 19.57 high level from 4/28
- lostsheep: $TLRY Hammer of the hourly 8
- sierramp: Volume on $TLRY
- JosephM: $TLRY..back above the 50 on volume.
- champ: $CRON $CGC $TLRY...all around HOD.
- bRobert: $POTX. $18.5. with. flag trigger $TLRY. $20.
- Sher: $NUE - Shoot... complete reversal of yesterday's gains - down 5+%... Took a big haircut (56%) on call position put on yesterday - No news that I can find - The 8-day has been the "line in the sand" for weeks - Will likely add into the close... $GOGO - On the move again, after 2-day PB - Long calls $TLRY - Glad I grabbed a few June $18 calls, this morning - Top cannabis performer, today (12.4%) - Current Vol. at this strike, 11,039 against OI of 9,525. $LUMN - Strong day 2 of phase 3 reversal...
- Hawaiianmaxx: @Sher $TLRY is getting called from the #ApeSquad bought some calls too...
- Sher: @Hawaiianmaxx $TLRY #ApeSquad - Works for me!
- Andyscapp: $TLRY broke up the 50 d MA today
- bRobert: @Andyscapp $TLRY Speed. bump. ahead. $20. The chart opens up. to. much higher. targets when it trades ABOVE the 20 WEEK. ceiling $30. POTENTIAL. Baby steps.
- Babutters: @Pokersmith $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ #cannabis $TLRY made the exact opposite move on bigly volume.
- Pokersmith: @Babutters $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ $TLRY #cannabis That it did. Noteworthy. Doesn't change the fact that those other names made quite a move. Can't rule out it being end of month machinations. Still...something to keep an eye 👁 on, imho.
- Babutters: @Pokersmith $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ $TLRY #cannabis 💯 just a stark difference between them was alarming. Not smart enough to know why, all I see are big red shoots. Enough for me to stay away.
- bRobert: $TLRY. C&H. like. reversal base triggers >. 50d. $20. target. 1. Higher potential if the daily base continues to enlarge and retraces No. hurry but. bears watching with alerts. Small. partial place holder $MJ. same. deal. $POTX. a step ahead ABOVE the 50d. . Pullback retest.......buy the bounce. or. small entry with stop. < 50d $18. potential
- Motorman: @bRobert $TLRY $MJ $POTX Started a position in $CRON today.
- bRobert: @Motorman $TLRY $MJ $POTX $CRON Another low risk. trade entry. on the pullback. retest.
- Motorman: @bRobert $TLRY $MJ $POTX $CRON Yes, saw the PB/Bounce opportunity to start small.
- bRobert: @Motorman $TLRY $MJ $POTX $CRON Keep your. Seal team small.
- agiaccag: $TLRY banging on the 50dma door. we'll see. position since test of 200dma. long and holding
- scottrades: $TLRY coming through the 50 Day. Some chatter on Reddit about it.
- Babutters: @scottrades $TLRY if they want to help push it back to 65 who are we to deny them of that. 😊
- Tlluride: @scottrades $TLRY thanks for the heads up
- Margi1983: @scottrades $TLRY Day 4 of green candles? Falling volume .. I am only watching unless it closes above the 50.
- scottrades: @Margi1983 $TLRY Good discipline!
- bRobert: @scottrades $TLRY Pullback bounces Holding a long term portion I like it a lot > $20 ABOVE 20 WEEK
- bRobert: $MJ $TLRY Looking for the WEEKLY base to assert itself $GRWG reversal daily STRONG WEEKLY 6 months consolidation Watching
- Wykeman: @bRobert $MJ $TLRY $GRWG $POTX HOTD..
- bRobert: @Wykeman $MJ $TLRY $GRWG $POTX Expanding cup bases Huge potential $18 next A pullback bounce would be nice
- Hawaiianmaxx: so how confident is this Federal weed legalization thing really? $TLRY is around 20% short interest..am i missing something? Lottery ticket, maybe? anyone got a long term trade on this?
- gtr89: @Hawaiianmaxx $TLRY I have a position I’ve been trading around for some time. I made great profits during the last big spike
- Hawaiianmaxx: @gtr89 $TLRY Nice! what you got if you dont mind me asking options/stock? im interested in doing a poor mans covered call if im being honest.
- agiaccag: @gtr89 $TLRY I as well . held last year from $12 . Sold at spike from $55-$60 Best trade of the year for me. (so far) No B.S. Been building back a position and holding. I don't expect a spike again unless the Reddit boys go after it again. That's not a strategy. Holding until chart says not to. Optimistic it gets legalized someday . FWIW
- gtr89: @Hawaiianmaxx $TLRY Stock since it’s low priced and there is no telling how long it may be until the next possible spike. I don’t want to deal with time decay
- scottrades: @Mounty $IIPR I'm glad you brought that up, I think it may be worth while watching some of the #PotStocks again. $CGC, $TLRY, $MSOS, $GRWG, and $IIPR all seem to be trying to firm and have tested or are and testing the underside of the 50 Day MAs. Great eyes and a sector we should be paying attention to for a potential Daily Trend Change.
- bRobert: @scottrades $IIPR $CGC $TLRY $MSOS $GRWG #PotStocks EARLY basing $MJ and related High targets when established BIG WEEKLY CUP bases
- bRobert: $CGC $MJ $TLRY reversal bottoms 5/13 ema crosses No rush They will ripen further and provide opportunities to enter/add Small partial spec ok HUGE upside when ready
- bRobert: $TLRY. $17.50. reversal. potential. target 1. Potential for higher targets $25+ . as this reversal base continues to enlarge. Speed. bumps at interim targets witll provide pullback bounces /higher lows to build your position. as the bullish thesis is confirmed
- JosephM: $TLRY..this dog is barking
- stateofmusic: @JosephM $TLRY Just got an alert for a 5/13 EMA Cross
- bRobert: @JosephM $TLRY $TLRY WEEKLY CUP base consolidating that huge move Slowly setting up Still early
DAN: Let's talk #crypto for a second (well, for more than a second).
I think it's important to remember that crypto is a different asset class than stocks, bonds, etc. I don't think its a good thing to just think of BTC or any other crypto in terms of w ...
- cmaxwel1: @DAN $TLRY $IIPR #crypto (Still adding small bits to $IIPR) pays 3% dividend now. Better than brokerage account.
- bsnceo: $TLRY what's the matter, fewer people smoking pot these days?
- champ: $TLRY @ $16.00, HOD....LOD was $15.04, Jefferies came out again this morning with a Buy and a $23 price target.
- alfred1939: $TCNNF $TLRY $MSOS $YOLO I do read charts and these are not pretty. I posted Monday that Barrons suggest buying Pot Stocks. I, like Dan and others don't have a crystal ball however I think one should take a serious look at them.
- Mikev200: $TLRY got some volume goin
- champ: @Mikev200 $TLRY --- Hanging around HOD...I'm trading this one also, posted early.
- champ: $TLRY still up +$2.00 but was higher.
- champ: $TLRY...took profits on 1/2.
- bsnceo: $TLRY - $APHA Merger approved by both companies. Marketwatch: "Canadian cannabis company Tilray Inc. TLRY, -6.32% said Monday its shares will continue to trade on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "TLRY" after its merger with fellow Canadian cannabis company Aphria Inc. APHA, -6.67% APHA, -6.67% which shareholders approved on Friday, and will start to trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the same ticker from May 5. The companies are expecting the new combined company, the world's biggest cannabis company measured by revenue, to generate pretax cost-saving synergies of $81 million with 18 months of closing. Irwin D Simon, currently Aphria's CEO and chairman, will lead the new Tilray, with Tilray's current CEO joining the board. Tilray's U.S.-listed shares were up 1.3% premarket, and have gained 122% in the year to date, while the Cannabis ETF THCX, -2.51% has gained 47% and the S&P 500 SPX, 0.43% has gained 11%"
- Motorman: $TLRY Bumping up against 20 week...up 12% this week.
- bRobert: @Motorman $TLRY 5/13 cross. Flag. reversal base $24 potential target 1 with. trigger
- bill52: $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA Pot stocks catching a bid today and picking up momentum.
- champ: @bill52 $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA ---- A few were upgrade this morning by BofA....
- bRobert: @bill52 $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $TLRY move back above the 20d Forming a bottom 5/13 cross next But it's the WEEKLY that has my attention Big cup handle like base $50+ potential Long from the $1 meal trading around a core No hurry Baby steps into giant steps A Huge winning trade last go around $MJ C&H WEEKLY base $36 target LONG LONG term Much higher potential
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ --- For now, because 2 stocks were upgraded with buys ...."Pot traders are at Work", one was also downgraded and another was set at Neural.
- bRobert: @champ $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ Just slowly reloading as it carves out a bottom The move from $5 - $65 in $TLRY in Feb was quite profitable for many here There are so many things working right now that deserve more attention until this really heats up Partials and patience
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ --- Exactly...a lot going on...I had a day-trade, however I took profits, LOL.
- Babutters: @Sanelan I took a look at $TLRY $CGC and $ACB and all 3 look like 🗑. $CGC is firming up the last couple trading days, so I’d pick that one solely on the chart. A stop placed at 26.85. Anything below would break current short term trend.
- DrScience: $TLRY gonna take a hit on $APHA earnings (which were blamed on COVID lockdown-induced demand reduction). Remember, Tilray is to combine with Aphria -- shareholder vote to take place at APR 16 special shareholder meeting.
$TLRY turned into $300 and that seem like it happen over night, however I didn't't hang around. #OT.. on real estate, that was one of my main investment, I had many properties.
A one trick pony, I never rode any ponies, however I had a lot of Hors ...
- Bwhitty: @champ $TLRY #portfoliomanagement #daily #Real-Time #OT Sounds like a full life good man. I would agree with you . A lot of good it did the Egyptian Pharos to put it all in their tombs and have some chap dig it up later! Spend half of life trying to make money and the other half trying not to lose it. I like what you said, either way you can't take it with you! If I was holding a little $AMZN or $NFLX from first print they might put me in the ground with a bigger smile. In the past SMM members have asked about long term portfolio management and that is not really what this forum is for. It is just something I passed it along because some have expressed interest.
- champ: @Bwhitty $TLRY $AMZN $NFLX #portfoliomanagement... I hear you and I did the same, made it and tried not to lose it or spend it all...and if I only knew then, what I know now,...and for sure, as I grow older, for me, I really do seem to be able to figure things out much faster and better, than I ever did before...However it's all Good. LOL
- charles23phelps: Does anyone like the way that the three month chart of tilray is looking? $TLRY. I think it shows some good potential
- tommymac: @Pokersmith $POTX $MJ #volume Added to my long position in $TLRY pulling back now from morning high.
- humble: $tlry I guess it was sell the rumors from wed regarding NY legalizing pot? I haven't heard a peep
- scottrades: @scottrades $TLRY $MSOS $CGC #PotStocks Nice pops but running into some resistance.
- scottrades: #PotStocks moving on News about NY Legalizing Cannabis. $TLRY $MSOS $CGC $MJ $YOLO https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-24/deal-reached-to-fast-track-legalizing-marijuana-in-new-york
|Stock Price||$USD 12.01|
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!