Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT)
Old Forum Content for SRPTMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- sierramp: I'm out of $SRPT now with this bearish engulfing candle. My tolerance of risk is low. Will be looking to get back in. I suspect the morning presentation on 2-27 of their phase I/II gene transfer clinical trial w/Limb Girdle for Muscular Dystrophy Type 2E ahead of the ER a.h. will be a positive for the stock.
- woodman: $SRPT - I meant to post during trading hours today a reminder of data announcement for this one in the morning, followed by financial results in the afternoon. Here is one person's take on Serepta's not combining the two announcements at the same time: Dirk Haussecker @RNAiAnalyst $SRPT presenting Limb Girdle in morning, Financial Results in afternoon of Feb; ie not burying the clinical results in financial call. Sounds promising: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/20/1738852/0/en/Sarepta-Therapeutics-to-Announce-Limb-Girdle-Muscular-Dystrophy-Type-2E-Data-Results-and-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2018-Financial-Results-and-Recent-Corporate-Developments-on-Fe.html
- sierramp: @woodman $SRPT I'm getting a 404 on this.
- sierramp: $SRPT Found the link will attempt to share: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/20/1738852/0/en/Sarepta-Therapeutics-to-Announce-Limb-Girdle-Muscular-Dystrophy-Type-2E-Data-Results-and-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2018-Financial-Results-and-Recent-Corporate-Developments-on-Fe.html
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT They are trying to out muscle the competition.
- bRobert: @sierramp $SRPT They are sending some muscle to the conference to deal with any unruly analysts.
- gwenzee: @bRobert $SRPT Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) announced it will hold a conference call at 8am EST on Wednesday February 27, 2019, to announce results from the first 3-patient cohort of the phase 1/2a gene transfer clinical trial using MYO-101 to treat patients with Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2E. Presentation at 8am EST. Don't know if I will be awake at 5am PST.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $SRPT Fly to the east coast. I'll make you a nice espresso or latte (reg,soy,almond) and offer you a nice selection of scones and muffins. Or if you prefer, oatmeal properly doctored with fresh fruit and cinnamon stick
- gwenzee: @bRobert $SRPT Thank you for the invite. Espresso and muffins sound delish.
- bRobert: $SRPT $BLUE + $BLUE $170 mm target
- sierramp: @bRobert has reported on $SRPT recovery from broken flag recently. The FDA's Division of Neurology accepted the company's new drug app seeking accelerated approval for golodirsen SRP-4053 and provided a regulatory action date of 8-19-19. The FDA has granted Priority Review Status. I added a small position this morning.
- bRobert: @sierramp $SRPT Longer term hold. Trading around a core. Added back on 20d bounce
- sierramp: @bRobert $SRPT I added some on the bounce on the 12th too but I'm sure you added at a better price. I waited to be sure it wasn't a fake out.
- bRobert: $SRPT Slowly recovering from broken flag.
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - I climbed back aboard yesterday.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Careful trying to board a moving train
- bRobert: $SRPT 20d bounce. $BLUE . zig zag higher 170+
- bRobert: $SRPT good bounce continues . High targets with news flow
- spmeyers: @bRobert $SRPT more volume please (esp after big red down candles)
- bRobert: @spmeyers $SRPT I understand but I'll take bullish price action on low volume over bearish action any day. Price action is what makes $$$. The rest is a cherry on top
- bRobert: @spmeyers $SRPT Give me good action . in a silent move. Love Chaplin .
- Hans_Schultz1: I’m not seeing any 59 minute trades. Anyone get one today? In other places $TAL and $SRPT triggered alerts
- bRobert: $SRPT Broken flag is a stop. Follow down for breakout retest/bounce and low risk entry.
- spmeyers: @bRobert $SRPT looking for 20-day to hold; anything more would be yellow flag for me; there are supposed to be results in Q1 I think; maybe you know more on that
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - sold it yesterday (topped at 11/2 intraday high). Just watching now.
- bRobert: @spmeyers $SRPT I understand the events but it is a sin losing good profits. after a nice run up. I will look to renter
- sierramp: $SRPT is trading up significantly in pre-market. Happy I have some but now I fear it's too late to add.
- bwcarnation1: $SRPT up 7% pre mrkt (tho pulling back some now) on news that Solid Biosciences disappointing phase 1/2 trials for Ducheene MS. sadly sold recently
- sierramp: @bwcarnation1 $SRPT We seem to be on many of the same stocks recently. Where did you find this news? I can't find anything recent.
- Henry: @sierramp $SRPT The news is $SDLB (pass the airsickness bag) drug wasn't very good
- bRobert: $SGMO $ESPR . . Watching with alert. High upside $BLUE . $SRPT . flags High upside
- bRobert: $SRPT $BLUE . Flags . High targets .
- bigbartabs: @CraigReynolds $LABU $SRPT $BLUE ... I hold x3 ETFs just like x1 ETFs. Often with 66% of my cash on the sideline ready for other opportunities. As for stops... you can handle stops like any other ticker, or you an set alarms on their x1 equivalent ...
- bRobert: $LABU Triggered Full position. $75 measured move .with zig zags due to day traders $50 neckline HUGE potential on this reversal target. I will get overweight on pb/bounces with bullish price action. $SRPT + $155 - $200 $BLUE $170
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $LABU $SRPT $BLUE How do you post a stop on this 3X mover. I'm in and out during day, never thought about holding overnight. Just nosy.
- bRobert: $SRPT flag. Big upside with move >140
- bRobert: $SRPT Flag trigger close $152+ target
- bwcarnation1: $SRPT still doing ok higher hi's and lows...holding small amt
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $SRPT Flag trigger
- bRobert: $SRPT Repeat flag trigger Measured move is to $153 WEEKLY MACD cross $160 + target Long. got longer today
- bRobert: $SRPT . dip bought . quickly. Not done. $180+
- bRobert: $SRPT . Power move yesterday. Shorts 15% . 7d to cover. $155 measured move target 1. This could run quickly. $GWPH $BLUE . are 2 others ready to leave the garage. Scale in gently. If correct, the moves will be powerful. Small position size keeps you in the trade with a loose stop without being shaken out.
- bwcarnation1: $SRPT continues
- bRobert: $SRPT . Strong follow through. to . $155 $GWPH . flag trigger $BLUE . Small inv h&s on right Trigger > $131 . should run to $145/$170 on larger reversal pattern
- bRobert: $BLUE $GWPH . out of the garage on road trip. Trying to join $SRPT up north .Clothed in upscale $GOOS outer wear Long all .
- bRobert: $SRPT . Trailers raised Target 1 $145+
- Hans_Schultz1: $SRPT $AMD $CDXS $MJ $T My thanks to all of you the last couple of days! Some really great ideas and lots of interesting stuff to watch.
- bRobert: $SRPT + . Wait for move >$125
- bRobert: $SRPT triggering for small entry/add $GWPH close
- sierramp: @bRobert $SRPT $GWPH I'm in on $SRPT, thx.
- bRobert: $SRPT Patients being rewarded 8% move Raise stops.. Follow through important in this counter trend breakout attempt.
- bRobert: $BLUE $SRPT $GWPH $SRPT left the garage . The others are warming up the car. Cold out.
- woodman: $SRPT - lift off!
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Muscled its way through $PLNT member
- bRobert: $SRPT $155 measured move target . Long
- bRobert: $SRPT Huge green bar on volume. Power move. Not a one day wonder.
- KemoSabe: $SRPT - Looking like it wants to roll over and do the dreaded garden hose action.
- bRobert: @KemoSabe $SRPT $IBB small h&S top. Most coming in. $AMGN etc . Measured move acquired . from double top. 200d bounce $IBB . making right shoulder. Looking for bullish trade when completed. and big reversal pattern triggered >110 or $LABU >$50
- bRobert: $SRPT Very tight consolidation Alert >125 Huge upside. Small holding
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - I agree. Also sitting on some.
- bRobert: $GWPH $SRPT $BLUE Stocks with high upside that I am following closely. $BLUE $170 target Look for sustained move >$131 $SRPT Target $160 Very tight consolidation Alert > $125 $GWPH Target $165 Reversal pattern Flag Alert > $142
- bRobert: $SRPT . Tight consolidation over 50d. Coiled spring
- bRobert: $SRPT . Very tight consolidation over 50/200. Alert set for pop >125
- crank: $SRPT may show inside week but all indicators are bullish..accumulation of this stock is ongoing
- bRobert: $SRPT . VERY tight trading for several days .Resting over 50/200d mattress . Watch for explosive move soon.
- bRobert: @woodman $HAE $ILMN $ILMN and $SRPT need a little match . ......
- bRobert: $EW . Took a bit off. $30 run . $ABMD . $ILMN . $SRPT . $GWPH . Rocket ship potential. Own a piece of them . Will add with lift off confirmation
- woodman: $SRPT - working. Needs to put it high gear here.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Give it an espresso shot
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - with some added microdystrophin. Yummy.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Is that non dairy?
- woodman: $SRPT - I'm in this from about 10 bucks lower, but it's looking interesting here.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT I will get really serious on flag trigger move >125 $GWPH Measured move to $170ish long
- bRobert: $SRPT Alerts set. for move >$125. I like the set up
- KemoSabe: $SRPT - Setting up for a nice move. Just not sure which way, but I like it going higher. It is right on the 50 and 200 day moving averages and poised to move. Wish the BB were closer together and it would be a great squeeze.
- bRobert: @KemoSabe $SRPT Small position. Will add with flag trigger move >125
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - bought it on 1/8, and added a little on 1/11.
- bRobert: $SRPT . Watching for this to trade on the sunny side of 50d. and break downtrend . or . pullback bounce for swing trade the zig/zag pattern
- bRobert: $SRPT on the sunny side of 50d
- debeers: @bRobert $SRPT $MOS-@bRobert. I don't have this one now but i want to buy it and i remember when you were in it. I cannot understand the JPM downgrade so i am asking for your help. Thanks so much, bRobert
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - I have some, and I'm watching it closely.
- issues: @bRobert $SRPT I think Cramer did a piece on this one last night. It was him or Fast Money.
- bRobert: $SRPT . +
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Up curling 50d . Easier to crack. Bottom in place
- woodman: $SRPT - would love to see this finally put the 50 day in its rearview mirror. The weekly chart looks like a decent here.
- bRobert: @woodman $PBYI thanks. One eye on $SRPT
- woodman: @bRobert $PBYI $SRPT - I don't like the SRPT chart, but I do have a starter in it. I'll be out if it can't hold the low of the bearish engulfing on Monday. Controlling with position size right now.
- bRobert: $SRPT . moving
- DAN: $MTCH - Keep an eye on MTCH for a swing trade. Also looking at $SRPT, $SQ, $CDNA $HQY. Just a lot of stocks that are coming off the bottom of their ranges. No telling how much headroom there is, but the buying is strong.
- Kasey: @DAN $MTCH $SRPT $SQ $CDNA $HQY Thanks, now I am staring at $CDNA. SO close to 50d and it hasn't dropped far below 50d past few times. Hard ceiling around $30. It seems like a good entry today for swing trade, with stop around $25.69?
- woodman: $HUM $SRPT - I'm unlikely to do a lot today or this week, but I bought some $HUM this morning. I also added to $SRPT which I started buying back around $115. Generally speaking, my trust level remains low.
- woodman: $SRPT moving off bottom of range/200d.
$SRPT – holding at $110. Focus on being patient rather than lowering your standards when there’s nothing attractive that meets your standards.
$LFVN – still holding up...but it’s just the best of a really bad bunch of stocks ...
- woodman: $SRPT - well, if you've wanted to try for some of this one, this is probably where to try. With a stop, for sure.
- woodman: $SRPT nice bounce off 200 day, higher high from yesterday.
- woodman: @KemoSabe $DXCM $OLLI $WLL - $SRPT $BIB
- KemoSabe: @woodman $DXCM $OLLI $WLL $SRPT $BIB Good ones Woodman. Nice pops and hope they continue. Little late for me to jump aboard, but will watch them.
- woodman: $SRPT - Keep on the radar. I think this is gonna go higher.
- woodman: $SRPT has had a nice move as it works on the right side of a "W." It's now moving back up through the 50 day at the middle part of the "W"
|Stock Price||$USD 117.45|
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc discovers and develops RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of rare and infectious diseases. Its lead product candidate is eteplirsen.Request Video of SRPT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- A look at Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. -- A Falling KnifeBy Dan November 12th, 2013
- August 7th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 6.05 247.34%
- $USD 25.09 45.30%
- $USD 16.63 41.70%
- $USD 15.51 -80.58%
- $USD 23.16 -37.00%
- $USD 8.86 -34.50%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!