Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3X Shares (:SOXS)
Old Forum Content for SOXSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- woodman: @Cjauger $TBT $QID $SDS - my recent $SOXS backfired on me. I overstayed my welcome, got greedy frankly, and gave it all back. I know better than to do what I did with it.
- woodman: $SOXS $TBT - Continuing up this morning from yesterday afternoon. Still in these from new positions (SOXS) or additions (TBT) bought yesterday. Whether they continue from here or fall back remains to be seen.
- woodman: @agiaccag $SQQQ $QQQ - While listening to Powell, I bought $SOXS. I don't now how semis can do well in this environment. Additionally, $SOXX just about hit its head on 50d resistance.
- agiaccag: @woodman $SQQQ $QQQ $SOXS $SOXX agree. was 20% long , 80% cash in my LTA and ended up flushing most of my longs. I think he may have just crushed any Bear market bounce we were enjoying this past couple of weeks.
- woodman: @champ $SPY - $TECS $SOXS are candidates. I have no position currently.
- vcondry: @DavidM $SOXS haha heck yeah. I would have had my stop at 67.90 and got stopped out only to see it run lol.
- mogo: @DavidM $SOXS Nice! I always do better getting lucky than being good. I don't see many posts about $SOXL $SOXS $SPXL & $SPXS. I've been in and out lately, sold $ERX this morning to buy $SPXS (better coverage and better defined support/resistance levels).
- DavidM: Lucky for once! At about 12:45 I moved my stop on $SOXS up to $67.85, it bounced at 67.86 about an hour later and kept going up from there. Of course it could open below that tomorrrow. edited to correct time
- Margi1983: $SOXS up 16%. watch this fall at 2:30 to 3 PM today as it's above R3 bigly
- vcondry: $SOXS anyone ? or am I too late to the party...seems like a good november bet especially with this recent China no fancy ai chip edict
- success: @vcondry $SOXS i was watching at 32 and failed to pull the trigger and have missed a significant move . . I am the last person to give any advice . . but I am watching as it has now popped out of the box from July 26 . . I watch the $SOXL to figure where support is which is 15% from here. that should equate to roughly a 45% increase opportunity in the $SOXS. So, given the charts and momentum you can evaluate the risk you want to take. Hope that helps . . actually, I am going to open a small position with a tight stop at todays low . .
- vcondry: @success $SOXS $SOXL awesome I appreciate the analysis. I like the small position plan. Gonna follow you on that one.
- success: @vcondry $SOXS $SOXL in at 54.17 with a stop at $51.17
- vitoB: @GEMSTrader $SQQQ same time. Went with $SOXS. $SMH At LOD lets get the popcorn ready. Last day of the month
- vitoB: @vitoB $SQQQ $SOXS $SMH out of the $SOXS.. plowing through ma’s but don’t wanna be greedy on a quick 4%….still heavy in $QID
- vitoB: @Cjauger $SDS $QID also $SOXS. Engulfing munch munch
- vitoB: @champ $SDS $QID $OXY $SQQQ just got out of my $SOXS
- vitoB: $SMH. This has a date with the 50dma. $SOXS quick flip. Still long $QID for me
- mharps: $SOXS starter
- mharps: @scottrades $NVDA I noticed a huge volume on $SOXS Friday-now we see the reason
- issues: Is anyone holding bear etfs? $SQQQ looks like an interesting chart. The others include: $TZA (sm cap), $FAZ (finance) $ERY (energy) $SPXU, $SRTY, $SPXS $SOXS, $SDOW, $SDS, x2 The best time would be during the mid to end of August to be entering these, right?
- champ: @issues $SQQQ $TZA $FAZ $ERY $SPXU $SRTY $SPXS $SOXS $SDOW $SDS......Click $SQQQ to see, I was Day-Trading it today, along with $SDS $UVXY and I also had a short $XOP.....
- bRobert: $XOP 50w target acquired Expect a bounce Not necessarily the bottom The 200w IS in play with a failed bounce Been long $DRIP Speed bump here for partials and or tight trailers Inv H&S shoulder Classic $37+ 200d target $30 interim $GDX H&S top in motion $18 potential Long $DUST C&H like reversal base Speed bump HERE for partials /tight stops $25/$28 targets $SOXS speed bump Here $92 longer SHort several in the space Many posts on $NVDA $125 $AVGO 200w /$350 FAILED bounces
- bRobert: $NVDA WEEKLY bear flag trigger Good for $25 drop from $150 to my long time $125 200w target It sounded crazy at the time The WEEKLY chart was clear Short will cover again at major target Cover stops lowered $SOXS $92 target WEEKLY breakout Long Many posts on this weekly set up Up to you to take the dip after a pullback bounce The recent one to the 20/50d was a beauty Low risk with stop below I will point out the set ups /triggers You set up the alerts and sound the forum alarm I have a day job and am not always there to ring the bell
- bRobert: $ENPH Again not a lot of upside to ceilings so frame your trade Tighter stops and sooner partial profits to lock in what ever you have and prevent a boomerang lower I like longer term trades with less chop A WEEKLY breakout from this tight consolidation would do the trick So much upside AFTER it happens How many breakouts are you seeing Short ETFS are EXCLUDED eg $SOXS Take the hint $GM WEEKLY bear flag $25 with trigger Failed bounce to 20d ceiling would be a low risk short entry Would love/prefer another 50d ceiling test for even better risk/reward Stop above I suspect that won't happen But watch and react Ultimately this can hit the bottom of the weekly if $25 fails
- bRobert: $SMH group 200w GPS for ALL $AMD can go lower $50 target potential $SOXS $92 WEEKLY breakout target Expect failed throwback from oversold daily $AMD hit $73 interim Daily bear flag trigger target = COVER $NVDA $145 - $135 on its bear flag trigger $125 on track for WEEKLY 200w touch down $AVGO Many many posts on this one because the WEEKLY held up the longest and has the largest drop WEEKLY H&S top $360/$350 potential SHORT Recent failed bounce under the 20d and bear flag trigger in motion to $470 target NOW = COVER / lower cover stops Still $120 potential left from the WEEKLY cliff drop in motion LOOK for failed bounces towards the bear flag trigger area /neck
- bRobert: $SMH. H&S to in motion. All the generals wounded. 200w. targets or. less See. prior posts. Longer term short from. above EXPECTING. a failed throwback to. neckline. of. daily H&S top for. short. Consider. partial profits /. lower cover stop on current leg. move SHORT $SOXS. at a. speed. bump. PROFITS. Watch for. pb. bounce. entry to add/enter $92. target
- bRobert: $SMH. Here's the. bottom bounce. I posted to expect. $SOXS. profit. zone JUST a bounce. H&S. tops. Daily/weekly. 200w. magnets. for. ALL Some like. $AMD. can. go. BELOW. $50. potential SHORT on failed. bounces. This has been in motion since. Feb. Easy to Spot /follow if you use. a WEEKLY telescope. Same with the. tops is all the. sectors. $XRT. $XME. etc. BUT. you have. to look If you trade short sighted. only looking at. daily/intraday charts. you will always miss the BIG. picture. How easier would it be for you to trade if. you had a good clue that a big. sell off was setting up. THEN. using. short term charts to set up short. entries
- bRobert: W. bottom bounces. all around They are. low risk swing entries for those who like trading them. As posted. I. expected the bottom bounces. and. covered my shorts. eg. $SMH. group. shorts. Closed $SOXS. long. Look at the ceilings. above. and frame your trades./expectations
- Eng_trader: @bRobert $SMH $SOXS On which timeframe are you looking at for the W bounces? I don't see it... For example on $NVDA?
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA Daily works. $SMH. very clear. $200. double bottom. bounce. ATTEMPT I don't. trade the long side on these. I. cover shorts for profits at these speed. bumps. and. WATCH for the bounces to fail. Ideally. closer to a ceiling./neckline /moving average above. They are all going down further. The quality of this bounce is not expected to high. I. actually hope for. better bounces. to reduce. risk and improve profits on the shorts.
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA NVDA. has. a bounce. in. motion.off the low of the day. Pathetic one AVGO. too. Double bottom. off the recent low Again the path of least resistance is. DOWNWIND. 200w. for. all. and more eg. $AMD. $50 potential
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA I have. had a. $120/$125 target on NVDA. for many many months. It is. very close. Just one. failed bounce/shoe drop away.
- Eng_trader: @bRobert $SMH $SOXS $NVDA Got it. On $SMH its easier to see. On $NVDA it wasn't as clear to see
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA NVDA. has been. acting WEAKER than the. SMH for a while That has been a big. tell. It has been a well deserved favorite in the space. and has. had the most. %. upside. This is the other side of success
- Eng_trader: @bRobert $SMH $SOXS $NVDA So other than the target you have of 120/125, what kind of signal are you looking for that would indicate a bottom/trend change vs just a bounce to re-short?
- Eng_trader: @bRobert $SMH $SOXS $NVDA And for this possible bounce, where are you looking for it to fail? Around 160 at the 8EMA?
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA On the. WEEKLY. Draw the descending. channel. Upper. channel line connects the tops of the 2 last. big red. bars Lower. highs. Daily H&S top. Cam see a. throwback/bounce to $160 or. even 20d. ceiling.
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA Bottom or. trend change. ......Start printing. higher. highs and lows. and. break/stay above the 20/50d ceiling
- bRobert: $DE WEEKLY H&S top 2200w $225 Daily bear flag failure Classic stuff Fall of the machines $SOXS WEEKLY flag over the 50w $72+/$90 targets
- bRobert: WEAK price action $SMH continues $SOXS long WEEKLY breakout $92+ potential Daily Higher highs and lows Breakout
- bRobert: $AVGO H&S top WEEKLY Not news Daily bear flag throwback to $510 200w $350 potential LONG TERM Failed bounces for shorts $SOXS long daily/WEEKLY breakout retest Bounce $90+ potential
- bRobert: $SOXS Sold swing from yest Could have stayed with a stop < LOD but still extended on the daily and H&S top potential with bear flag trigger < 57.50 Unimpressive bounces in $SMH but I'm holding out for a filed bounce higher Closer to the 20/50d ceilings Still 200w targets for most $AVGO with the most downside from HERE WEEKLY H&S top held up better than most
- bRobert: $SMH. Saily H&S top. Throwback to neckline. Series of. bear. flag. bounces. Lower low if pattern repeats WEEKLY. H&S. top 200w. potential. Bear flag. trigger. under. $220. Bear flag Throwback. $SOXS. Breakout. Retest. Bounce for. TRADE. HARD. Stop. <. LOD.
- bRobert: $SOXS Took profits yest after monster move Watch for flag pullback Higher low $90+ potential
- vitoB: @bRobert $SOXS nice trade
- bRobert: $SOXS Brief dip bought AGasin $92+ potential WEEKLY breakout is in motion You know my targets for $NVDA general 200w $125 posted months ago It WILL get there and will such bargain hunters down with it in a whirlpool Eventually .....it will print a very recognizable bottom Higher highs and lows THEN you will have agreat longer term trade with lower risk to longs
- bRobert: Several short trades in motion. Took advantage of bounces towards RESISTANCE. eg. necklines of H&S. tops., Retest of channel breakdowns., moving average ceilings just above. LOWER cover stops on this shoe drop. Several interim targets are coming closer into focus. eg. $NAIL. WEEKLY free fall $20 soon /$15. or less longer term $MTH. $40 potential. $HD. 200w. $NVDA. 200w. $125. This has been a target from. WELL above. H&S. top weekly $TSLA. posted. a. short. entry on kiss of the 20d. from. BELOW. Stop just. above H&S. top in motion. $620/$600. WEEKLY M top with $400. 200w. potential $SOXS. $80+ . Flag. pullback BOUNCE. yesterday $LABD. $85 Breakout Flag pullback. Bounce $M. new. add on failure at the 50d. $17/$10. potential longer.
- bRobert: $NAIL. $21+. CLOSE to $20. interim. LOWER cover stops. Consider. partial profits. $HD. look for. failed. bounce. from here and. $250. target 200w. $SOXS. WEEKLY breakout. Gave. a great set up with. pullback to. 20/50/200d floor. $100. potential. $SMH. 200w. $NVDA. short. $125. 200w.
- bRobert: $MU. alpha dog. stock. BOTH WAYS. WEEKLY M top posted. many times. $30. move (65 - 95. width). projected. below. $65 ...........$35. target potential Covid. hammer. bottom. close $SOXS. WEEKLY/daily breakout. after. low risk flag. pullback to the 20/50/200d. floor yesterday. LOW RISK entry. Posted. $90+. potential Look for. a. breakout retest from above after todays 18% . move. (took partials and raised stops). BUY the pullback bounce. Stop below 40%. potential. Small works well
- bRobert: Many bear flag. like. bounces. Watching. as they test necklines. Overhead moving average ceilings $SMH related. Reflex bounce. expected Daily breakdown. Looking for failed. bounce. $SOXS. breakout. Flag. pullback. Would love to see. gap fill closer to the Bermuda triangle below. 20/50/200d. floors. Sets up a. LOW risk trade. $80+. potential
- nathan09: @scottrades $QID $SQQQ same with $SOXS
- bRobert: $TSLA $600 next target with lower low $400 WEEKLY M top $500 interim Short $SAM $300/$275 Short continues $NAIL $25/$15 potential with daily H&S top trigger $PANW Gap fill POTENTIAL $440 with trigger multiday H&S top < $470 $CLOU $13/$12 Arsenic linings $SOXS $62/$82/$100+ potential with WEEKLY base breakout W trigger daily $NVDA reports atc $125 H&S top in motion forever Watch and react Failed bounce watch or completion washout $FXI WEEKLY bear flag trigger and new lows $22 vs Move > 50d ceiling and reversal Watch World market implications
- bRobert: Shorts still in motion $TSLA $600 - $400 targets 200w $BOOT $50 200w $NAIL $25/15 $HD $260 $DDS $220 $M $10 $SOXS $62/$82 $NVDA $130 $$AVGO $360 after failed bounces $CLOU $12/$13
- bRobert: $NVDA If the daily bear falg triggers it will complete to $125 area 200w target I posted a while ago This general was an early tell of what was coming Down 60% so far I posted the H&S tops in the $SMH as well in early this year NOT DONE 200W still 20% lower $SOXS can go 60% higher towards $100+ Long
- debeers: $SOXS-Was a Birthday present from @Woodman. The gift that keeps on giving
- bigbartabs: @debeers $SOXS ... also a near perfect channel stock for the last 30 days.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $SOXS WEEKLY base setting up for a nice move $82 target after W trigger daily > $62+ Juicy Long from below
- bRobert: $DDS failed bounces $220 $100 potential IF WEEKLY breakdown $M $10 WEEKLY breakdown target $NAIL $15 Daily H&S target $HD $240 H&S target $BOOT $50 target 200w $SOXS $82 weekly breakout target $NVDA $125 $AVGO $510 target 1 close $360 potential + SHORTS
- bilipi: @marklesparkle $SPY $BBY (... we almost had great trade on $SOXS in the same way ( as I recall ) . You are , frankly , hitting on the issue as it stands now . We are missing great trades even when people are focused on them . Generally its a stylistic " failure to communicate " .. and naturally , we can't catch them all but its fun trying ! ) . #SWINGSTERS Please bring your setups and trades to SMM Monday morning . We'll exchange ideas and make some connections . We'll get some trades working and we may even make some dough in the process . Think positive , think big ! ... see ya then .
- bRobert: $SOXS $62/$82 Double bottom bounce Long I am only long Short ETFs and some Bulk shippers eg $GOGL $DSX That's it I may take a $TLT long /posted targets Watching $GLD for possible short set up here
- vcondry: @bRobert $SOXS on an inverse like this how do the fees and general structure affect the profitability of a long position? thanks in advance.
- Henry: @vcondry $SOXS The fees are 1% but it's structured to need multiple reverse splits see the chart
- vcondry: @Henry $SOXS Thank you!!!
- rnrdallas1939: @bRobert $SOXS $GOGL $DSX $TLT $GLD thanks for bring my eyes back to $DSX. took a small piece to add to my bulk shippers.
- bRobert: @issues $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS $FAZ $32 target Beat bought on pullback /bounces
- Pokersmith: @issues $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS Don't do it ! That ship has sailed .. Need a pullba k to support ...THEN maybe consider it...
- bRobert: @wineinquirer $AMD WEEKLY is looking like a bear flag bounce Failing uner the 20/50w ceiling A lower low can test $70 or lower Another way of looking at it is a WEEKLY H&S top with a throwback to the $100 neckline FAILURE $SOXS is close to breaking out WEEKLY and has high targets What will save $AMD along?
- issues: I am considering buying some of the bear etfs: $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS. So that must mean the market is ready to turn up, right? The best would be SQQQ up 17% in less that 10 days. Followed by SDOW 16% then FAZ 14%. They look like they are at the same high as in last Friday just before they descended. Maybe it's time for them to come down and the market to go up?
- Pokersmith: @issues $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS potential to " SHORT the SHORTS " With a tight stop ☝️
- issues: @Pokersmith $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS OK, I'll wait for a pull back. Thank you for your posts Pokersmith.
- champ: @issues $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS.....Yes sir....and everyday I keep thinking how low can we go....and just about everyday the Markets keeps dropping and the size of these daily markets drops are really surprising...... The $SDS is now at $50.30.... $SQQQ is at $62.50.... $UVXY is at $17.25......... ~~~~ Day-Trades are still dancing around...... I hear you, however don't have to swing and many keep guessing that turn will happen soon and everyday they keep saying.. soon and the only thing that I know is...... .....for sure.... I don't know when the Markets are going to get some type of positive News, that is #Trade-able. LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- bRobert: $SOXS WEEKLY breakout > 50w $82 target 1 Daily $62 W top interim Pullbacks $HD $260 $NAIL $15 potential $45 head $30 neckline Shoe drops with lower lows Daily / H&S top triggers
- bRobert: @rnrdallas1939 $SOXS $GOGL $DSX $TLT $GLD My pleasure This is the ARK in the current storm.........for now Stops
- mariner: @issues $TZA $FAZ $SDS $SDOW $SQQQ $SOXS $SPXS Bought modest positions (100 sh each) $SDS and $SQQQ a week or so ago with idea that I would buy more if they fell back to 50DMA, but they never did. Now I wonder whether it is too late to add. If I do, no doubt the market will take off. If I don't, the market will continue to drop like an anvil. What to do? I'll kick myself for exercising restraint and not buying more--but at least I'll be happy I've got some.
- bRobert: @Imortalz1 the more important question is Will rallies continue to sold into? $SPY $360 target next $QQQ $260 200w Posted these for a while Harder to pull a plane out of a steep dive as it accelerates to the ground Look at the many WEEKLY Kamikaze charts Why I continue to be short No long trades except for short ETFs $LABD $100+ $SOXS $80 target $FAZ $32 target etc
- bRobert: $HRI. $110. bear target 1. was. ACQUIRED Target 2. $80 200w. It will get there $URI. $250/200w $PANW. $350 potential H&S. top. Reports tomorrow. I would. look for a FAILED bounce to the bottom of the 50W. ceiling for a polite short. entry. np $LABD. $100. target WEEKLY flag high base Partial $SOXS. $82. potential np. Looking for. weekly flag. trigger. > 50W.
- bRobert: $LABD. $100 target Intraday pb. bounce. Still long Small worked. best $SOXS. testing. Jan. swing high. $82. Long WEEKLY. >. 50W. ceiling $CAR. the long trade. made. some. money but. never. got the. Big C&H breakout. Morphed into H&S. top. $190 target. np but would like to see a failed bounce $FAZ. WEEKLY. SQUEEZE. BREAKOUT. $32. $SIVB. I was CLEAR about the direction and. low targets. $400/$360. 200W. Easier riding this slide. DOWN than playing the counter trend Failed. bounce to 50d ceiling. was the entry $100. straight. down. $BX. love the company. but $80. H&S. top. FAILED. bounces. closer to a ceiling to enter. this and most. shorts. for. a. lower risk cover just above
- Margi1983: $SPY $SOXS$SQQS This looks like a nasty open coming up for the bulls
- bRobert: @Margi1983 $SPY $SOXS $SQQS $SOXS $82 potential with sustained move > 50W Base in place LOW targets for $SMH $200 daily h&s top 200W potential longer Same for many other stocks
- bRobert: $NVDA Pathetic price action WEEKLY ooze out H&S top 200w potential $120+ $165 daily interim close Bear flag $SOXS $82 with 50W breakout Flag trigger $FNGU $2.5 WEEKLY free fall after bear flag trigger
- bRobert: $LABD WEEKLY breakout Trigger flag $100 potential Partial re add $SOXS ADD $82 Above 50w Nice base $NVDA Short for awhile Many many posts on this general after blow off top $350 and EARLY H&S top that GREW Early tell on the market Chip Space $165/$120 200W NICE WEEKLY H&S top
- bRobert: $SOXS Strong move Close > 50w ceiling Reversal base $82 target 1 $LABD Nh Triggered flag with a move/close > $80 $100 potential 25% is juicy Extended daily WEEKLY breakout has room to run $XBI is WELL below the 200W Testing Covid low It was $48 in 2016 22% lower 66% potential for $SOXS $130+ potential if the ugliness gets uglier Watch and react Long These trades were started well below Trading around a core MANY POSTS I have been bearish $SMH in general since $NVDA blow off top/H&S top Follow the general
- bRobert: $LRCX Failed bounces H&S top $360 target 200W Watching $NVDA down 10% $SOXS (top of range) Covered yesterday Looking for failed bounces to re short
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS ... interesting, since $XBI is the biggest gainer in my sector world this morning. Looks like along with $NVAX ... also $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $CDMO taking hits
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD Long from below Took partial profits yesterday at $80 speed bump after 25% move $100+ potential Pullbacks $XBI hit my $65 target as well Retest of Covid low BOUNCE EXPECTED
- DavidM: @bRobert $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD Closed out 1/2 of my $LABD near the end of the day yesterday. Thanks for the push.
- bRobert: @DavidM $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD Glad it worked out Prudent risk management of profits to take some profits after a 25% move Extended into resistance
- DavidM: @bRobert $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD Odd that it is down so much this AM with major biotechs taking such a hit
- bRobert: @DavidM $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD I just look at the chart/speed bumps It is doing exactly what was technically expected I don't over think polite stocks/etfs
- DavidM: @bRobert $LRCX $NVDA $SOXS $XBI $NVAX $RCUS $VXRT $CDMO $LABD Do you have a point picked out where you will buy $LABD back? I still have what I held overnight and bought a piece back with a tight stop.
- bRobert: $SOXS Looking to reload Pullback bounce $82+ targets with resumption $NVDA Short Failed bounces to reload Still with partial short $LABD Took some profits yesterday Small add On pb/bounce $100 potential
- bRobert: $LRCX 20/50d ceilings above WATCHING for failure $NVDA neckline and 20d ceilings to watch and react to $SMH H&S top $200 or lower FAILED BOUNCES $SOXS WEEKLY flag Reversal base Watch for move back > 50W ceiling $82 target
- bRobert: $SOXS. $82 with move. >. 50W. $NVDA. $120/$125. potential H&S. top. po
- bRobert: $SOXS. Moving. back. above. 50w. $82. target. 1 Nice. weekly base It has never been. >. 50W. Higher. potential long term Long.
- bRobert: $SOXS. Top of. daily range. Raise. trailer. Consider. partials. Pullback bounce. to. ADD/enter. $82. WEEKLY. >. 50W. ceiling. Free to. roam. higher Much
- bRobert: $SOXS. up. 15%. Top of range. $80+. with. WEEKLY. flag. trigger Long $NVDA. down 9%. WEEKLY cliff dive. SHORT $120 . target 200W $LABD. up. 24%. LONG. Close to $80. target. Consider. tighter. trailer. and or. partials Taking some. off
- bRobert: $NVDA. Partial. cover. Still $120. potential. longer $SOXS. Took partials earlier. TOP of range. Posted $82. longer.
- bRobert: $XOP multi day and WEEKLY M top warnings posted several times $128 5d multi day 20w potential $120 $DRIP piece $24 5d multi day Inv h&s $LABD posted this trade many times $80+ BREAKOUT daily /weekly $SOXS $82 with move > 50w Long $57 multi day soon $NVDA $120/$125 WEEKLY H&S top in motion
- bRobert: $SOXS 20W bounce $82 with move > 50W ceiling Same trade set up posted many times A move above the 50W IS A BIG DEAL Hasn't happened in years $NVDA I have posted 200W target $120/$125 MANY TIMES WEEKLY H&S top is TRIGGERED Pathetic throwback attempt yesterday FAILING Nearly every major index ETF has the 200W as a potential target $NAIL WEEKLY view $22 with flag break dip < $35 $ITB 200W
The investment seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the performance of the PHLX Semiconductor Sector Index. The fund creates short positions by investing at least 80% of its assets in: futures contracts; options on securities, indices and futures contracts; equity caps, floors and collars; swap agreements; forward contracts; short positions; reverse repurchase agreements; ETFs; and other financial instruments that, in combination, provide leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the index. The index measures the performance of the semiconductor subsector of the U.S. equity market. The fund is non-diversified.Request Video of SOXS
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!