Revance Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RVNC)
Old Forum Content for RVNCMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Henry: $RVNC my son asked me if it was too late to buy yesterday, up 13%, I said I wouldn't, but it's still going up. A money losing drug stock that just got approved for an alternate to botox, Daxxify. Longer acting, you can have wrinkle free skin and eyebrows that don't move, like Speaker Nancy or Deegan McDowell
- gwenzee: @Bs7518 Not bRoberts but hold several Biotech and Med device stocks. Some you might want to investigate. $NBIX $ARCT $INCY $RVNC $TNDM $SILK Please let me know if this helps.
- Bs7518: @gwenzee $NBIX $ARCT $INCY $RVNC $TNDM $SILK thank you so much i'll research
- gwenzee: @Bs7518 $NBIX $ARCT $INCY $RVNC $TNDM $SILK Make sure you check the reporting dates. Listening to the conf. calls is helpful also. TNDM reports tomorrow and the rest report next week.
- gwenzee: @bRobert $RVNC Reports on Monday 11/2. Showing positive Phase 3 results for its botox-like injection for cervical dystonia. (My step daughter suffers from this) PDUFA date is 11/25. Have my fingers crossed. Advantage of DavibotulinumtoxinA is that injection lasts about 6 months compared to BOTOX which lasts about 3. Step daughter would love to eliminate 2 trips/year to the Cleveland Clinic. Broke out of downtrend on Monday.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $RVNC Yes. I have. a friend that has a vocal cord muscle related. dysphonia requiring. frequent.deep. cervical botox. injections . He has his fingers crossed also. .
- gwenzee: @bRobert $RVNC I, too, have a friend with spasmodic dysphonia which makes her speech extremely hard to understand. Wish a cure could be found for these "orphan" diseases. Only an orphan if you don't have it.
- gwenzee: $AAPL $AMD $ARCT $AYX $CARR $CHGG $CYRX $DT $FAST $INCY $LVGO $MSFT $NBIX $NUAN $PFSI $RVNC $SHOP $SILK $TNDM $TDOC These are the stocks I am holding right now. Took partial profits on several yesterday. And.....today everyone of them is up. But....I rang the register. Amazing what one day can and does do to one's portfolio.
- romanalexk: $RVNC breakout. Huge volume. NP
- gwenzee: $RVNC Broke out to 52 wk. high today. Just the beginning of a ramp (or romp) higher. IMO Up over 9% today.
- debpatel: @scottrades thoughts on $RVNC after today's breakout.. would you advise to take profits or see how it behaves tomorrow. Not sure what was the reason for it to breakout today. Anyone knows the reason?
- scottrades: @debpatel $RVNC I would sell 10% of my position into the close here, just to lock some in.
- debpatel: @scottrades $RVNC thanks. sold 25% of my position to be safe.. will keep an eye on it for next couple of days..
- scottrades: @debpatel $RVNC Nice trade!
- gwenzee: $RVNC Hey, Frownie Face. Tired of looking in the mirror and seeing those furrows on your brow? I've got the answer for you. Better than Botox and lasts longer. Try it you'll like it. ADVANCE WITH REVANCE!!! I see a possible $40 here.
- gwenzee: $RVNC Just a note in case you missed it: Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVNC), a biotechnology company focused on innovative aesthetic and therapeutic offerings, including its investigational neuromodulator product, DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection, today announced that the company will participate in the Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference, a fully virtual management access conference, taking place September 9-10. President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Foley, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 9, at 10:20 a.m. PT / 1:20 p.m. ET. Interested parties can access the live audio webcast for this conference from the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.revance.com. The webcast replay will be available after the conclusion of the live presentation for approximately 30 days.
- gwenzee: $RVNC Off of today's lows. Positive results from Phase II of Daxi for frown lines and crowsfeet in 100% of subjects. Goodbye Botox (AGN). Daxi lasts 24-27 weeks....Botox about 1/2 of that time. Once the word is out women will be insisting on injections every 6 months instead of 3.
- gwenzee: @Scottrade @Herb @issues @bRobert $RVNC Posted about this one when I bought it on 6/18 at $23.02. Up, up and away. Stairstepping to heaven. There is $$$ in removing wrinkles. Everyone wants to look younger. They are manufacturing a biosimilar to Botox in collaboration with Mylan. "Daxi" lasts for 6 mos. as opposed to Botox's 3 mos.
- gwenzee: @Herb @issues @Mopick $RVNC $GTHX Sent you a post yesterday. Hope you read it. Bought RVNC @ $23.02 and I'm up 3.02%. Bought GTHX @ $21.79 and I'm up 7.3%. Take a look at these.
- mopick: @gwenzee $RVNC $GTHX, got it @gwenzee. Thanks, that's very thoughtful of you! Unfortunately, wasn't able to act on these, as we're all getting ready for harvest here. Really appreciate your posts!!
- gwenzee: @mopick $RVNC $GTHX Where are you located and what are you harvesting?
- gwenzee: @Herb @Issues $RVNC $GTHX Noticed you posted about this in Dec. You might want to revisit it. Has been on a definite uptrend lately. I bought today @ $23.02. Needham has a $36 target on it. Also bought some $GTHX @ $21.79. Similar chart to RVNC. Needham has a $59 target on it.
- gwenzee: @Mopick $RVNC $GTHX Bought some of each today based on the chart pattern. Uptrend and breaking out of pullback.
- LightsOn: @issues $RVNC $GLMD $FTSV $ARDX $ARVN $CNST Might I ask what IBD group 9 is? Also how did you scan to pick the stocks? thanks
- Herb: $GLMD $RVNC strong biotechs today.
- issues: Looking at biotechs (IBD group 9- excellent~) includes these winners: $RVNC $GLMD $FTSV $ARDX $ARVN $CNST. Thanks for the tips on the two best but they are in the stratosphere! Bought FTSV!
- woodman: For what little it may be worth: GS #Biotech stocks where GS analysts see the highest M&A probability: $BLUE $BMRN $BPMC $CLVS $CRSP $INCY $MDGL $PCRX $PTLA $RVNC $SAGE $SRPT
- shoredriver: @woodman $BLUE $BMRN $BPMC $CLVS $CRSP $INCY $MDGL $PCRX $PTLA $RVNC $SAGE $SRPT #Biotech .....$CLVS.....ugly memory.......
- woodman: @shoredriver $BLUE $BMRN $BPMC $CLVS $CRSP $INCY $MDGL $PCRX $PTLA $RVNC $SAGE $SRPT #Biotech - BMRN has been on that list forever. Broken clock. Eventually they will be right about it getting bought.
- gwenzee: @woodman $BLUE $BMRN $BPMC $CLVS $CRSP $INCY $MDGL $PCRX $PTLA $RVNC $SAGE $SRPT #Biotech I've been waiting for someone to scoop up INCY for quite awhile. At least it has come off of the recent lows. Someone is throwing me a lifeline which I really need on this one.
- gig1: $RVNC Anyone following this one. Looks strong and have been building a position.
- Aragorn: I am reviewing list of 300 or so Biotechs under 20 dollars for inside day and week and noting some patterns I like I came across Halo as an inside week and the stock has been moving up $APOP rev strat week $BCLI rev strat week setup $FOLD in w and hammer $KURA Inside week Hammer looks higher $RVNC maybe done down hammer $XBIT Hammer weekly $ABEO 40 week support inside inside week
$RGR, $RNG, $RVNC, $SKX, $STMP, $TREE, $TYL, $W
- Aragorn: $RVNC news today caused this stock to jump up almost 41% today This was a great trading chart today. I missed it but in review it retraced to the 61.8 line or very close to it then reversed upwards. there was an inside 3 and up 12:45 that if you held and no real reason not to at least 50 percent of your initial position returned 19%. A trading lesson here about the morning exhaustion and then the buying comes back or the lack of additional selling causes the stock to rebound Below is why it moved Newark-based Revance Therapeutics' shares soared 41 percent Thursday after it revealed a phase-2 study of its injectable wrinkle remover, suggesting it had lasted longer than rival Allergan's Botox. News that drug maker Pfizer Inc. has approached Revance's much larger rival, Allergan, about a merger also likely contributed to Revance's leap higher
- vtblackdog: @Aragorn $RVNC I'm still learning. What is the 61.8 line and why is it important?
- Jorma: @Aragorn $RVNC - nice analysis, I have been using Fib pivot points, but they are ploted from the previous day's price action, I haven't used Fibs on 3 min chart, I will now.
- Aragorn: $RVNC - took out yesterdays highs Inside 5 and up
$RVNC (close to breakout)
Recent 2013 IPO stocks breaking out today:
Recent 2013 IPO stocks continuing move today:
$DATA ( ...
$RVNC Revance Therapeutics. IPO 2/6. Broke out 2/21. Now flagging.
$ASPX Auspex Pharaceuticals. IPO 2/5. Broke above IPO day high 2 days later and has only had 1 3 day pause. Has almost doubled since IPO day high.
RARE Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical. ...
- TG2000: @ander509 EPE: one of the stocks I asked @Dan about in the forum yesterday. I have my alert set and ready to go. IPO Strategy: @DAN Do these look like they are meeting your IPO Strategy? Broke out: $GNCA CLDN $NWHM EBIO $ASPX CARA RARE IBP $EGLT QURE $INGN RICE $RSPP MBUU $SNOW TRVN. Setting up to break out: $EGRX GLYC $ARGS DRNA $FLXN NADL $RVNC LADR $EPE HELI
- TG2000: IPO Strategy: @DAN Do these look like they are meeting your IPO Strategy? Broke out: $GNCA CLDN $NWHM EBIO $ASPX CARA RARE IBP $EGLT QURE $INGN RICE $RSPP MBUU $SNOW TRVN. Setting up to break out: $EGRX GLYC $ARGS DRNA $FLXN NADL $RVNC LADR $EPE HELI
Revance Therapeutics Inc is a clinical stage specialty biopharmaceutical company, engaged in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for multiple aesthetic and therapeutic applications.Request Video of RVNC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $29.17 48.28%
- $7.14 35.60%
- $20.84 27.31%
- $91.29 -73.32%
- $7.64 -50.98%
- $24.82 -46.54%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!