Pyxus International Inc. (NYSE:PYX)
Old Forum Content for PYXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- trader123: $PYX- Long W pattern off a double bottom in process. Took some here.
- Moxie: @bRobert Any thoughts on $PYX chart?
- bRobert: @Moxie $PYX Right now it's not where I would park more than a spec. Many other things working well. Focus on those eg $LMT Clouds . $WDAY $AYX $NOW $NEWR $CRM. $MCD $CMG . $DG . others .
- Moxie: @bRobert $PYX $LMT $WDAY $AYX $NOW $NEWR $CRM $MCD $CMG $DG Appreciate the response!
- trader123: $PYX added today after a 2 day pullback, placing stop just below yesterday's low.
- Moxie: $PYX getting hammered down, seems to have fallen off the rails.
- Moxie: $PYX possible reversal on 15 min candle could be the entry/add point.
- Moxie: @bRobert Thoughts on $PYX chart? I know that you like this ticker.
- Moxie: $PYX down about 4.6% today, could be a great entry point on reversal. Current swing position.
- Moxie: $PYX showing no signs of reversal today.
- bRobert: $CRON $PYX . Added yesterday. Both were relatively flat compared to $CGC . $HEXO. ALL will move up .
- bRobert: $PYX . $CRON . MACD crosses . make $$$$ . Long term hold . Trading around a core
$ROKU, $PYX, $VIPS – Took profits on May call positions on AM pops.
$DE – Added to May $165 call position on earlier PB to S2 – Nice reversal off day’s low of $163.34 – Back above both 20-day and VW averages – Wi ...
- bRobert: $CRON . $PYX . Added to these last week. Along with $CGC . Long term holds The 3 Musketeers of cannabis. $IIPR wedge . The land lord of cannabis. $SMG .Cannabis viagra
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG LOL. Well said. Im on the same page with these cannabis plays. Ready for $cron to step up today.
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron They are well sponsored with cash war chests, and except for $PYX have excellent WEEKLY charts $PYX . 29% short interest has this rocket fueled for launch.
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Yes $PYX is primed for take off soon. Really enjoy the weekly charts as well, gives better idea of big picture. Appreciate all your insight.
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Glad to help. I just have to remember to wear the right glasses and have the charts right side up. ;)
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron LOL That will help. Good man Charlie Brown
- StreetMadeTrade: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Quick question, I have been wanting to add to my $IIPR positon, any advise for a good spot? @bRobert
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Flag trigger >$88.10 . Stop just below flag.
- bRobert: $CGC 4 month consolidation looks ready for significant upside. $51/$56 daily targets. $75 WEEKLY target with a sustained move >$50 Long term hold. Added $CRON Daily MACD cross These aways make money. Small c&h $20 target 1 Move . 20d to sunny side of the band Added to a long term hold. $PYX 30% bounce > 50/200WEEK Early WEEKLY /daily MACD crosses these make money. $25/$30+ / $44 Longer term Added to a long term hold.
- bRobert: $PYX MACD crosses make money Long term hold. ADDED
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $PYX Long term holder as well. Like the potential.
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $PYX $26 short term target $50 longer term
- Moxie: @bRobert $PYX MACD crosses do indeed make $$$
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $PYX There we go
- bRobert: $PYX added
- Sher: $CNC – New position, June $50 calls – Stock up 4.3%, today, and has retraced 50+% since printing a bottom on 4-18-19 - Nice beat across the ER board on 4-23-19 and raised 2019 forecast by $2.5 billion – WellCare deal will be a significant positive for them – Great chart set-up, RHRN – Solidly back above 8-day and VWAP. $PYX – Initiated new May long call position – Stock up 7.8% today and has retraced about a third of its recent, 6-week 50% decline in value – 4-18-19 low of $17.19 marked clear bottom – Stock currently trading at $22.69 and is back above the 200/20/8-day and VW averages. $DE – 1st reversal day after 3-day sell-off – Nice bounce off 50-day – March retail sales for US and Canada (combines/tractors) were well above overall industry – Initiated new position with a few June $165 calls.
- bRobert: @Sher $CNC $PYX $DE nice summary. Overweight $PYX $DE I appreciated the gift pullback in $DE . Technicals and fundamentals favor a move >$200
- bRobert: $PYX MACD crosses make $$$$ $26 target 1 $50 long term. Long term hold. Trading a bit around a core.
- bRobert: $PYX . flag. $26.50 reversal target . with move > $21.50 . Long term hold
- Sher: $PYX - Anyone trading this - 14% move today - Looks like 4-18-19 low marked bottom, for now...
- bRobert: @Sher $PYX Own it . Hedged . Bought back short calls .
- Sher: @bRobert $PYX - Good for you!
- bRobert: @Sher $PYX $CRON . 20WEEK bounce. Pretty good entry
- Sher: @bRobert $PYX $CRON - Been watching...Thanks!
- bRobert: $PYX . WEEKLY MACD crosses . generate $$$$. Lots. . Close I will look to add to a very long term position .
- sgiseller: @Sher $PYX I own it, sold a put and lost track of it and ate a bunch @ $25, sold may 25 Calls @.65. Hope never to repeat this dumb ass move. Live and learn. Had too many trades working for my simple brain. @Dan, please kick me hard
- PJMR11: $PYX Getting a bid
- bRobert: $PYX I like gentle flag pullbacks in very bullish charts. Trigger >$31+ Long term hold. $48 Longer term 50% upside for patient holders. Traders come and go
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $CGC . I guess my buy did the trick. Need follow up demand to build some momentum and get the short squeeze rack to take it up a notch. Look for pin action in $PYX . $CRON others. Even $TLRY . The share structure of TLRY keeps the shorts at bay. VERY SMALL FLOAT . High premiums to short. I would not want to be short. A positive announcement of any sort eg deal with a beverage company will send these shares back up to the moon.
- bRobert: $PYX Looking for this to start creeping up to $35 on route to $48 + . target 1 . Overweight
- bRobert: $PYX . higher high. Walking up C&H breakout + Short squeeze 33% = . $$$$$$
- bRobert: @shoredriver $TLRY The safe bet is on the reaction/pin action in $CGC $PYX. others It won't take much to push to give them the momentum to go MUCH higher. OR look for entries on big dips.
- bRobert: $PYX .Daily MACD cross . $48+ . c&h . Long from $12.50 . Pin action tomorrow. Gutter ball or strike. Will wait for a pb/bounce above a breakout to ADD. 50% . Upside. You don't have to be super early for a move of this magnitude. Get on at a later stop once you know you're on the right train going north.
- bRobert: $PYX . This is one of those rare occasions where the Daily chart has less drama and is more reassuring than the WEEKLY. You don't see this too often. Huge upside Overweight. Already a . double. A four bagger in the making .
- bsafriet: @bRobert $PYX Hope you are right! I sold at the close ahead of $TLRY’s E/R on concern that a stinky report would bar the entire group. I’ll but back after the dust settles tomorrow. I’m perplexed why $TLRY is up a/h’s after the hudge miss. Estimates for revenues were all over the map and what has been quoted was on the low end. Management does not give any meaningful guidance - although hey did say in the call that they expect 2019 revenue to be 3x 2019.
- phgruver: @bsafriet $PYX $TLRY Considering that, on 3/1/19, $TLRY closed at $79.51, it doesn't seem to be up very much. In fact, given the selloff that began in Oct. 2018, $TLRY seems to be bouncing along the bottom, testing support. Even with all the hype, it's not something I'd be interested in.
- bRobert: $TLRY Reports Monday atc. Pin action Tuesday Strike or gutter ball. $PYX $CGC $CRON $TLRY ALL long term holds. TLRY the smallest position right now. $CGC and $PYX have very bullish charts. Just waiting for a match.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON Sounds like your a buy and holder with stock positions. Is that correct? You give beyond excellent posts on multi stocks you watch. Must be in the select mutual fund business, only the best of best with many holds. I read all and partake in a few and sure appreciate your work and efforts providing this info on a daily bases. Thank you for the helps.
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
- bRobert: $PYX Small and big cup&h . My cups runeth over soon $34+/$46 technical targets Very long.
- bRobert: $PYX breakout. Adding on pb. Overweight from $12+ entry. $42 target 1
- bRobert: $PYX Short squeeze continuation 37% Classic c&h $42.50+ MACD Nice fresh cross
- Kasey: $ACB, $CARA, $CRBP, $HEXO, $NTEC, $PYX, $MJ, $TCNNF, $CNTTF, $APHA, $TLRY, $GWPH, $OGRMF, $CGC, $NBEV @scottrades, What a "Value Add" by Dan, to have @ScotTrades. Great weekly videos and also, lately increasing tweets re: pertinent info intraday. Thank you.
- scottrades: @Kasey $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV Thanks Kasey!! Appreciate the shout out.
- bRobert: @bRobert $NXST $GTN $SBGI $sbgi $SFIX $WLL $WLL $WLL $EOG $BA $BA $BA $FLT $FLT $FLT $FANG $JPM $UGAZ $RARX $TME $SLCA $SLCA $SLCA $NXST $NUGT $NUGT $JNUG $NUGT $EXP $BA $USO $TKR $FANG $FANG $FANG $FTSI $LBRT $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $NVDA $NVDA $NVDA $BA $TMO $ILMN #11 #Spec-Swing #YTDL #Entry-Timing #Bounce-Candidate #Oil-Fracker They are all too extended for a good risk reward trade. There are no shortages of stocks with great chart set ups offering good entries and very favorable risk rewards. Keep track of this group and patiently wait to see if better opportunity presents itself. eg HMOS . Be selective especially in a market probing the top of a range.
- bRobert: $CGC $PYX Just great classic set ups on the firing line. HIGH upside $75/$42 respectively.
- bRobert: $PYX trigger soon with . MACD cross and print >$28.75 $CGC also close MACD cross and >$48.30 $IIPR Just hold it. Sleep soundly
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX $CGC Need to be patient with PYX as the bid/ask spreads are wide and it moves quickly. Need to be prepared to hold through big downturns.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $PYX STO 3/15/19 30.0 CALLS @1.00 $HIIQ STO 3/15/19 PUTS @1.30 Want to own the stock a little cheaper.
- bRobert: Cannabis shorts. Different than Bermuda shorts. $PYX 33% short $CGC 45% $TLRY 39% What am I missing There should be a warning label like cigarettes
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $PYX $CGC $TLRY ... Cannabis shorts different than Bermuda shorts. Yes. Much itchier.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $PYX $CGC $TLRY 100% hemp.
- bRobert: $PYX Huge move C&H Now glazed. Classic Not a pre K. rendition. Overweight for a while. Will add with trigger >$27.50 $42+ measured move target I've been waiting very patiently ;)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $PYX 3/15/19 STO 25.0 PUTS @2.16 Thank you @Bridget just a different expiration. ;>)
- GOOSE: $PYX Why when this stock goes up, the price of the Put goes up. I got 2.16 premium when the price of the stock was 26.57. Now the price of the stock is 27.37, and the premium for the Put is 2.70. What!!!
- rah: @GOOSE $PYX - Best guess is you were looking at the $25 CALL (not the put). The price of the 3/15/19 $25 Call, at the time near your post, was about $2.70. It happens. rah
- bRobert: $CGC $PYX $TLRY Quiet consolidation / decreased volatility is a good prelude to higher prices. Long term holds. trading around a core.
- michaelH: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY you still like pyx? Took quite a hit and now has some serious resistance!
- bRobert: $PYX I will add > $27.80 C&H target $42 Long from below. Full tank of gas for road trip north
- bRobert: @michaelH $CGC $PYX $TLRY still like it. In at $12. Patient.. Will add on flag/c&h . trigger. Then Stop <27.40
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $PYX $CRON I mentioned early in the week that the price action and chart set up was favoring a substantial bullish move and that is starting to play out. Very high upside targets await with FOLLOW THROUGH. The pieces are in place $CGC $57/$75 $TLRY $88/$120 $PYX $42 $CRON $27 + (with flag trigger, NO longer time frame targets on the charts right now. This will change with a move) As always, position size is key to start. Scale in with confirmation on pb/bounces Long term holds. Trading around a core .
- bRobert: $TLRY update Had a range breakdown 82.7 - 81 = $2 81 - 2 =$ 79. measured move Nothing wrong in the big picture. The stock never moved >$83 breakout line. Let it regroup. Sideways consolidation is fine $CGC $CRON $PYX All behaving .
- bsafriet: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON I finally opened a starting position in $PYX Yesterday and will add to full position with continuation move. IF move stalls, I’ll add short calls, but only if mo stalls. Long $CGC, $TLRY, and $CRON from below. Thanks for continuing to post this one and drawing our attention to it. I appreciate your sharing your insights and experience here with us! Best wishes!
- bRobert: $PYX setting up for the next zig to nhs
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX Waiting for this to drop to mid to low 26s. Will restore my starter position at that time. Traded this for nice profits since the beginning of year.
- bRobert: @PJMR11 $PYX Acting very well. Slowly setting up for the next level.. $42+ long term target
- bRobert: $CGC $$PYX $TLRY $CRON Bullish high performance tuning work going on in the garage. Preparing for long North East road trip
- jr3345: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON Definitely March Madness
- bRobert: @jr3345 $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON What's not mad is that it is a multi billion/trillion dollar business in the making Just out of the womb. .
- bRobert: $PYX Added C&H in motion Short squeeze $42 MMT OVERWEIGHT Stock/calls
- bRobert: $PYX $30.50 intra ay chart target
- rverkamp: $PYX squeezing on 1m chart
- bRobert: $PYX . C&H . set up . + . short squeeze . = . $$$$$ . Trigger > . $27.50 . $42 . MMT
- GOOSE: TRADES: Delayed $PYX BTO STOCK @25.33 $PBYI STO 3/1/19 29.0 CALLS @1.03 $NIO BTO STOCK @9.03
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON $TLRY $PYX I like the price action. CGC . little hammer/double bottom. $TLRY . very quiet. Huge wedge set up $120+ $PYX . Short squeeze/C&H . Nothing not to like unless you don't own any . Add > $27.50 . $42 . MMT $CRON .. Low volume consolidation. so far. LONG term hold. That's my time frame for this Holding from single digits
- bRobert: $PYX . Alert set $27.560 . $30+ . short term with trigger . . $42 . longer term
- bRobert: $PYX . Strong set up in motion . Very transparent trade.
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX Waiting until $27.60 to add
- bRobert: @scottrades $ESNT I'm looking for substantial upward moves in $CGC $TLRY $PYX $AMRS shortly. Very subtle bullish price action. last week. $CRON WEEKLY flag has my attention. $30 flag trigger target. Long term hold via 2020 LEAP calls and BPS. Risk reversal credit . spread . Holding from single digits.
- bRobert: @scottrades $VFF I have a small position entered on the WEEKLY and flag breakouts. Took a lot off the table based on the trajectory of the chart.. Small compared to my position in the big 3 and $IIPR. also focused on $PYX Already a double. Setting up for anther 100%
- bRobert: $KSHB . Long term hold. MACD cross. WEEKLY base in place for next level. $9+ $PYX . Doing nothing wrong. Short squeeze continues $AMRS . Watching to add. $9.5 . short squeeze when momentum . picks up
- bRobert: $PYX . Cup needs a handle. and some glazing. $42 mm target with sustained move > $27.50
- bRobert: $PYX . I will be adding with on a trigger move > . $27.50. ,Stop just below. $42+ . MMT . I am long from $12/$12.50 .
|Stock Price||$USD 15.06|
Alliance One International Inc is engaged in purchasing, processing, packaging, storing and shipping of leaf tobacco and other consumer tobacco products.Request Video of PYX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 7th, 2019 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 11.90 22.31%
- $USD 14.91 -1.07%
- $USD 85.01 -4.41%
- $USD 46.70 -7.82%
- $USD 36.62 -4.69%
- $USD 85.01 -4.41%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!