Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ:PDD)
Old Forum Content for PDDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $BILI . $PDD $ZLAB . $MOMO breakout
- bRobert: $PDD + Great chart $37 mm target $ZLAB $35
- Reif99: @bRobert $PDD Earnings coming soon, but unknown when
- bRobert: $ZLAB . Measured move from c&h . $34 . acquired . Nice WEEKLY nh . Partials taken earlier . Nice chart along with $PDD
- bRobert: $BILI Closing in on $20. $BABA strong flag trigger Added earlier $PDD $ZLAB Beauty contest chart winners
- bRobert: $PDD and $ZLAB are a beautiful couple. I'm sure if they had children, their charts would be beautiful too. More upside but extended.
- bRobert: $PDD +
- StochasticCross: $PDD chinese stock, recent IPO almost making new highs might be a good IPO play
- bRobert: @StochasticCross $PDD Long $35+ . target
- bRobert: $PDD . Nice chart . This stock double bottomed in Nov. $22 & $31 measured move targets . $FXI beaten down 25% . in 2018. Favorable news will really get many names running hard. Still very early.
- StochasticCross: $BIDU looking like its ready to take off from the bottom --- a few Chinese stocks are looking good imo. $JD & $PDD
- Sher: $PDD - Took advantage of this morning's strong pop to profitably exit substantial Sept. call position, which was extremely underwater @ yesterday's close - Have been in and out of this one a couple of times - Typical IPO behavior. $AMGN - Taking profits for now... Anticipating phase 2 PB. $MPC - Bullish reversal underway - Definitive bounce off 50-day MA, 9-20-18 - Oct. $82.50 calls up 52%, today Yesterday: Added to the following call positions: $CSCO, MSFT, ROKU and PDD (sold this AM) New long call positions, Oct.: $NFLX, PLNT OPEX losses: $ICE, $PYPL (really botched this trade)
- Pcdentist: @Sher $PDD $AMGN $MPC $CSCO $NFLX $ICE $PYPL Love the “review” post,,,thanks!
- bRobert: @Sher $KKR $PDD $PYPL $HAL $MDCO $TLRY $CRON WEEKLY fine. Volatility expected on the daily squiggle chart
- baronp0329: @Sher $KKR $PDD $PYPL $HAL $MDCO $TLRY $CRON Sher, do mean HAL Oct 37.50, instead of 57.50 Calls? I bought some HAL Oct 40 Calls on 9/11
- Sher: @bRobert $KKR $PDD $PYPL $HAL $MDCO $TLRY $CRON - Thanks...
- Sher: Taking profits on some front month call options (never seem to do well holding into week of OPEX): $KKR - Jumped ship a bit early on this one. $PDD – Took advantage of AM pop for 209% gains. $PYPL – Staying long Oct. $92.50 calls. $HAL – Nearing 50% retracement from 9-5-18 $35.75 low – Went long Oct. $37.50 calls, yesterday. $MDCO – Felt this one was overly-punished following earnings – Stock up another 2.3%, today – Cont. to hold Oct. $40 calls, which are up another 28%. $TLRY – This one is pretty nuts! God bless all of you who are holding calls… Sadly, I’m long $CRON, which is plummeting, of course – Announced they’re launching new “recreational spinach”, this morning… spinach with a buzz! I may revisit my dislike of the stuff. Will likely add to my sorry-looking position EOD, if 20-day holds as support.
- Sher: @baronp0329 $KKR $PDD $PYPL $HAL $MDCO $TLRY $CRON - Thanks, will correct.
- JustJoe: @Sher $KKR $PDD $PYPL $HAL $MDCO $TLRY $CRON....I admire your courage and nerve for being able to navigate those aggressive stocks.
- Sher: $HAL - Initiated new position... $MDCO - Another bottom turnaround - Stock up 3.7% since printing low of $32.15, this morning - Have been adding to Oct. $40 call position in an effort to stem the hemorrhage - Felt post-earnings sell-off was way overdone - Anticipating shorts may start to cover. $PDD - Back in with Sept. $22.50 calls - Exited Sept. $20 calls, yesterday, w-a-y too early - Exhibiting strong IPO behavior... $IQ - Bottom appears to be in - Stock up 6-7%, today - Long Jan. $30 calls and adding. $EEM - Think yesterday's low of $40.63 marked bottom on this one, too - Adding to underwater (very) Dec. $44 call position - 6,958 calls were just purchased @ 12:45.
- Sher: $PYPL - Sept. $93 calls - Vol., 12,328 against OI of 1,099 - Picked up a few, this morning - Also long Oct. $92.50 calls $PDD - Stock up 5-6%, today - Chinese IPO (July, I think) - Took small position, this morning
|Stock Price||$USD 20.42|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 29th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 569.49 12.98%
- $USD 8.27 6.62%
- $USD 5.39 3.40%
- $USD 36.05 -81.24%
- $USD 53.44 -34.58%
- $USD 17.96 -28.24%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!