EnPro Industries Inc (NYSE:NPO)
Old Forum Content for NPOMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- dunsek: $NPO I don't know this company from Adam, but it's had an attractive chart in February. From 58.99 low on Feb 2nd, after a 3 bar pull back to the lower bb, the stock has moved almost straight line up to a high of 67.19 (and a kiss of the upper 3rd std dev band) on Feb 20th. then, two red days on declining volume- indecision day followed by an inside day, and yesterday was up. It has the feel of one worthy of radar-screening. We're a couple of bucks under the November high and a couple more bucks under the Sept high. After that, upside looks like 73-75. NP
- dlylis: $NPO - In these tumultuous times, it is comforting to find a stock in the winner's circle with upside potential. (I was going to start with the 'dark and stormy night thing') 6% #squeeze 20% above the #200SMA and 9% above the 50SMA. It is breaking above consolidation with high volume, and generally increasing volume, and for you Wordenites, accumulation indicated by BOP (TSV and $MS are good) as well as William's Accumulation/Distribution. It trades 250 - 500K per day and has 9.70 short interest ratio 9.46 forward P/E and .34 $PEG ratio Analyst coverage is Buy. Additionally, I don't think anybody is going to be dressing windows with this one. YMMV Edit: BTW for those who don't want to follow the details above: Beasting.
- fstern601: $NPO @dlylis - I started a position yesterday. It looks like $NPO is also at an all time high. The fundamentals on Marketsmith look fairly good, but their earnings growth rate is -7%, but in the current quarter is +27%. For 2011 earnings forecast is +78% and was recently revised upwards. So the -7% reflects recent past quarters. The daily chart shows a 6% vol #squeeze with upward expansion yesterday. Looks good to me.
- GARY: $NPO Posted by @sambmd Jun 29,2011 10:35 AM New to the forum. Appreciate all the info/tutelage!! Any opinion on NPO. Looks like a $V #Squeeze in an uptrending stock. Any opinion would be appreciated.
- joanie: $NPO - breaking out of a VS on high volume. In the winner's circle. I'm in. Small. Need I say small? Small.
|Stock Price||$USD 110.67|
Enpro Industries, Inc. is engaged in designing, development, manufacturing, and marketing of proprietary engineered industrial products.Request Video of NPO
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 22nd, 2022 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 20.38 29.99%
- $USD 8.14 20.67%
- $USD 12.87 16.25%
- $USD 6.56 -54.47%
- $USD 52.69 -35.73%
- $USD 8.65 -25.03%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 85,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (85,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!