JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing 4) (NYSE:JKS)
Old Forum Content for JKSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Docoof: $JKS New 1-yr high today. (np)
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Higher Low still holding $QQQ Right at the 50 Day $UUP Surprised that this hasn’t broken down $TNX Reverting to the mean $ARKK Added to ATL $TAN Volume through the 200 Day $XLE Hard to buy here $SMH Still in a downtrend $IBB Working $KWEB Holding the 21 EMA $AAPL Back above the 50 Day $TSLA Above the 50 Day $ZM Added to ATL $AMZN Working $MSFT Above the 50 Day $GOOGL Really strong $NVDA Still in a down trend but trying to base $META Basing $BIDU Basing $ENPH Added to ATL $DQ Still in trend $JKS Another China Solar stock $SPWR Triangle $PLTR Long $NIO Short report hasn’t mattered yet $CNC Breaking out $ROL Weekly Flag
- Docoof: $JKS Geez! New 1-yr high and on fire. (np)
- DAN: Adding Jinko Solar ($JKS) to the Active Trade List. This has been under coverage, and I've been saying that a move above $70 would be a positive sign and likely lead to higher prices. The stock is now testing $74, so I'd say it qualifies. I missed the early morning move because I was looking at the Chinese stocks. But I'm not going to let a late entry keep me out of this. As always, start a new trade with a small position. You can always add to the position when/if the stock rewards you. Basis: 73.90 Stop: 65.20 --Dan
- bla00109: $JKS Seems inopportune time for an entry. $JKS is stretched 21.8% above the 50d MA. Look at the previous three times it has been this high above the 50 d MA, then pulled back to a more opportune buy price (green circles). I take the opposite side of this trade and did a July 15 bear put credit spread 75/65.
- mopick: @bla00109 $JKS, agreed, tough to buy when up this much. PB, much better strategy.
- Rjeletrik: @mopick $JKS ditto
- DAN: My Notes: SS 070722 COTD: Here’s your trade on Zoom Media ($ZM). $SPY -- 4th consecutive day of higher closes, and 5th day relative to the open. Look for more basing and potential upside. Be cautious and observant rather than blindly bearish. $XBI -- Best of the bunch. Lots of potential trades here. Look at stocks like $CTIC -- watch this? $CRSP -- Active Trade List Candidate? $MRNA -- Active Trade List Candidate? Ticker -- Basis -- Stop $HAE - 67.25 -- 59.90 Alert $59.90 $BABA - 120.79 - 110.00 Alert $110 $DQ - 68.14 - 63.00 Alert $63 $FXI - 33.76 - 29.50 Alert $29.50 $WB - 23.07 - 21.50 Alert $21.50 $BIDU - 150.72 - 144.00 Alert $144 $HALO - 48.50 - 43.00 Alert $43 $JKS - 73.90 - 65.20 Alert $65.20 $TDOC - 41.90 - 37.90 Alert $37.90 $TAN - 75.36 68.50 Alert $68.50 $ARKK -- tomorrow? Alert $47 $RBLX tomorrow? Alert $40.00 $NTLA -- soon? Alert $65.10 $ZM -- tomorrow? Alert $122 $CRSP -- Active Trade List Candidate? Alert $80 $MRNA -- Active Trade List Candidate? Alert $173.80
Jinko Solar ($JKS)
Eli Lilly ($LLY)
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings ($OLLI)
These are stocks in uptrends ($OLLI is not quite there...but it will be in a Price > 50 > 200 order in a couple of wee ...
- bla00109: @DAN $JKS $DQ $HAE $HHS $LLY $OLLI #3 Thanks Dan. Steady hand on the tiller.
Jinko Solar ($JKS) -- Prefer a pullback for a better entry.
DAQO ($DQ) -- Big selloff today. Respect your $$
Haemonetics ($HAE) -- Holding up well. A pullback is probably in the cards.
Harte-Hanks ($HHS) -- This is why Icarus’ flight didn&rsqu ...
Jinko Solar ($JKS) -- RS Rating of 99, and in a constructive basing pattern. This had been grinding away at $ 60 bucks for a year and recently pushed through. It's now starting another leg higher as it moves to a new 52-week high.
Hope you can catc ...
- DAN: My Notes: SS 070122 COTD: $HHS -- time to take some profits. $SPY -- nothing different anywhere. $HAE -- Active Trade doing well. Just hold it. Next entry at 68.50 Alert $68.50 $OTTR -- Pretty clean breakout at $70. A bit extended…but it can work. Alert $70 Solar is a bright spot: $TAN -- One of the best sectors now. $DQ -- Stopped out…but the stock is still quite strong. $AY -- looking for a test of the 200-day MA. Alert $34.60 $SEDG -- Watch only. $ENPH -- Wait for $220 $JKS -- Nice channeling stock. Wait for the retracement.
- maracom: $TAN $DQ $ENPH $JKS $RUN China solar rebounding much stronger than US solar, took a small $DQ starter here, will look to add if green in the morning
- bRobert: @maracom $TAN $DQ $ENPH $JKS $RUN CHINA stocks rebounding first as posted First to the bottom First off the bottom and looking to set up for bull mode
$JKS -- Very long high base. 50-day MA defines support now (currently at $56.90). Resistance at $70. Alert - stock rises to $70 or falls to $60.
$SMH -- In sync with $SPY and $QQQ. As long as semis are being sold, the economic outlook is bad.
- bRobert: @DAN $HHS $CCL $RCL $LIND $SIX $PTON $AMZN $SPY $QQQ $DBC $USO $LLY $HAE $DQ $TAN $OLLI $JKS $SMH $CDNS $SNPS $NVDA $MU $TXN $TSM $STM $INTC $AVGO $LRCX $QCOM $MPWR $SWKS SHORT $SMH group for a while We discussed some VERY low targets many months ago based on the WEEKLY H&S tops galore 200w targets for all eg $NVDA $120 Some with more Classic set ups Been tracking $AVGO game lately The last weekly H&S top left to drop
- Docoof: $JKS (JinkoSolar) looks interesting. Up 9% today (HOD = 68.63) on high volume and close to its 1-yr high = 68.85 on June 6. —NP, but watching.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Low Volume but closed near the highs $QQQ Low Volume bounce. $UUP Holding the 8EMA $TNX Holding the 8EMA $XLE under the 50 Day $XLP Needs a higher high $DBC Holding the 50 $TAN Still in a longer term downtrend $KWEB Working but it’s China. $ARKK Double Bottom Bounce, fighting upstream $BITI New Short Bitcoin ETF. $AMZN Tight with it, swimming upstream $NIO Working but it’s China. $NVDA Running into supply $AAPL Up but choppy $TWTR Small reversal base, MAs above $MSFT Above the 8EMA but not a clean pattern $ARCH Off the 50 Day but low volume $HCC Wild ride $CEIX Working $TWI Above the MAs $BMY Back above the 50 Day $JKS China Solar $DQ Monster Move $RUN Down $SEDG Unable to get above the 200 Day
- 1993dean: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $TNX $XLE $XLP $DBC $TAN $KWEB $ARKK $BITI $AMZN $NIO $NVDA $AAPL $TWTR $MSFT $ARCH $HCC $CEIX $TWI $BMY $JKS $DQ $RUN $SEDG $RBA take a look thank you
- wanda1616: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $TNX $XLE $XLP $DBC $TAN $KWEB $ARKK $BITI $AMZN $NIO $NVDA $AAPL $TWTR $MSFT $ARCH $HCC $CEIX $TWI $BMY $JKS $DQ $RUN $SEDG also check out $FUTU
- scottrades: My notes.. $SPY Sellers out of Gas or just taking a pit stop? $QQQ Lowest Volume since April $IWM Back above the 21 EMA $DIA Same $GLD Holding the 200 Day $UUP Still above the 50 Day $XLE Extended $TAN Trying to get back above the 50 Day. $BOAT Sailing to new highs $GBTC Bounce. $AAPL Bullish Engulfing, but will it be enough? $NVDAGreat volume and earnings reaction. $USO Breaking out of a base $AR Took paritals today, nice work team! $DVN Know your time frame. $PBT Stagger stops $MRO Extended $RRC Nice pop off the 50 Day $CVX Working $COP Extended $OLN C&H $AMR Great volume $ARCH Great volume $ARLP Inside Day $GOGL Nice move out of a flag $EGLE Holding the 8EMA $ZIM Rising Wedge or handle? $LLY Working $MCK Trending. $SEDG Still under the MAs $ENPH Right at the 200 Day $JKS This is how I want the other 2 to look.
- wanda1616: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $GLD $UUP $XLE $TAN $BOAT $GBTC $AAPL $NVDAGreat $USO $AR $DVN $PBT $MRO $RRC $CVX $COP $OLN $AMR $ARCH $ARLP $GOGL $EGLE $ZIM $LLY $MCK $SEDG $ENPH $JKS great video thank you. had bought $MCK earlier today. $SLB breaking out also.....still holding $AAPL since big hammer, added more today. ready to bail on it all. also a tiny bit of DIS and BA to see if they can dead cat a bit.
- ProfMike1: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $GLD $UUP $XLE $TAN $BOAT $GBTC $AAPL $NVDAGreat $USO $AR $DVN $PBT $MRO $RRC $CVX $COP $OLN $AMR $ARCH $ARLP $GOGL $EGLE $ZIM $LLY $MCK $SEDG $ENPH $JKS Not sure if there is any prognostication value, but there is a fractal C&H pattern from 5/4 through today within the months long C&H for $OLN
- mharps: $JKS doubled my pos from pne share to 2 big spender !
- bRobert: $ENPH $SEDG $TAN Flag pullbacks HIGH targets WATCH for a bounce Wait for it $JKS $65 target SPEC Falg seeing some buying $SOL Flag $10 target 1 $RUN $40/$60 /$100
- bRobert: $JKS. $65 on the table. $TAN. $80. 200d. target close. $100. potential when >. 200d $130/$200. potential. long term. Multi year base retrace for lift off $SEDG. $380/$550 $ENPH. $280/$450. Duopoly with. $SEDG. in high margin segments $RUN spec. $40 with move. > 200W. $60/$80 longer potential
- stairm01: @bRobert $JKS $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $FLNC is a solar storage company up 7% today trying to break the down trend by breaking above the 20 sma. Took a small position this morning. I own $TAN $ENPH and $SPWR
- bRobert: @stairm01 $JKS $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $RUN $FLNC $SPWR 20d. ceiling. Break above will be change in character $17.5. with w. trigger np
- issues: Solar: $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG just looking but eager to buy something.
- bRobert: @issues $JKS $RUN $CSIQ $DQ $ENPH $SEDG You can buy an undersized position of. $SEDG. $ENPH. $DQ. spec. $75 with move >. 200d. $JKS. SPEC suggested yest as a trade with $65 target $60 interim. All a bit extended. but going $TAN. just under ceiling. 200d. $80+. It will hit it and likely pullback Good $4 - $5. move
- woodman: @Pokersmith $TAN $URNM $URA #Noteworthy - I noticed that too re #Solar. I've been checking in on $RUN $SEDG $JKS $NOVA $FSLR $BEEM $FTCI $ENPH
- bRobert: $JKS spec trade Posted days ago $65 target with flag TRIGGER
- bRobert: $JKS spec $65 with flag trigger Trading vehicle
- bRobert: $SOL spec 20/50d bounce $7 target 1 $RUN flag pullback $35 with flag trigger $JKS $65 with flag trigger Cup base $SEDG $380 with flag trigger ABOVE all daily moving averages Above 20/50w The closer to $290 or 200d the better for low risk entry Stop below $500+ targets for this one
- bRobert: $JKS falg pullback bounce $65 with trigger Prior flag $45 - $55 = $10 move projected with next trigger > $55 Watch and react 8% short fuel potential Watching
- bRobert: $JKS Always a trading favorite $55 target 1 here $65/$90 potential longer
- bRobert: $JKS. 513 ema cross. Volatile both ways Trading. >. 20d. Sunny side of. Bollinger Beach Early reversal. base. Trader's stock.
- Motorman: @bRobert $JKS Thoughts on $DQ Weekly H&S target met. 60-80-40
- bRobert: @Motorman $JKS $DQ Early reversal base. $47/$55. 50d. ceiling potential with trigger. > 20d speculative money will be flowing into these names Good value in the big names. $SEDG. $ENPH.
- Motorman: @bRobert $JKS $DQ $SEDG $ENPH Thank you!
- champ: @bigbartabs $TAN ....$JKS is up almost 9%
- woodman: #Solar $TAN $FSLR $SPWR $JKS - sitting on the 50d. Some others in the vacinity.
- bRobert: $JKS. WEEKLy reversal $90. 50%. upside. Longer term ....it could go much higher $TAN. still a big fan in one stop shopping. Diversity with an all star alpha dog sled team $120/$200. 100%.+. SAFEST. alternative EXTENDED. Take some off or sell some premium ADD after some consolidation. Repeat of last year's run coming
- woodman: @bRobert $SOL $RUN - $JKS another. I have $SPWR (reports next week) and $TAN.
- bRobert: @woodman $SOL $RUN $JKS $90/$150 targets Short squeeze material I traded this one well last year 150% upside for stock is JUICY Options......obscene potential 600 - 900% A SMALL investment can go very far Speed bump RHRN Stalking for pullback bounce EXPECTED
- Wykeman: $JKS Nice move on vol. Can it get back to $75?
- champ: $JKS...HOD...up 17%...
- bRobert: @champ $JKS $72 targt Shorts
- champ: @bRobert $JKS ... All the China stocks are working today and the only thing that I know for sure is...I'm not going to swing any of them...
- cel55: @bRobert $ENPH $TAN $RUN $JKS is $JKS too tied to China issues to continue move higher for now?
- bRobert: $JKS $70/$72 with higher high trigger Shorts $DQ $95 - high base target 1 Shorts going through stop sings/speed bumps Path to old high $130+
- bRobert: @bRobert $JKS $DQ $RUN 23% short Has room to ........run $60 $80/$100 when 200d ceiling cleared
- bRobert: $ENPH off the bottom on really mild flag pullback Jump on a flag trigger $200/$230/$300 long term potential $JKS flag trigger pullback retest /bouncing $72 in play still ADD with resumption $URI ADDED stop < 20d $350/$400 $HRI Great employee Never had a serious pullback during the storm HOLDER $130+ $RUN ADD ADD with flag trigger $60 sooner than $80/$100 long term
- bRobert: $ENPH look for move back > 20d and resumption of the uptrend $230/$300 potential H&S top completed Bounce off the 50/200d $JKS $70+ potential with flag trigger Short squeeze $RUN $60 with move back above the 20d $80/$100 with move > 200d ceiling
- bRobert: $JKS $70+ aspiration Short squeeze WEEKLY daily flag
- bRobert: $JKS flag trigger > $62.70 $70+ target Long Shorts 15%
- bRobert: $JKS Shorts $70/$72+ with higher high
- bRobert: $JKS $72+ Still holding w raised stop $DQ at $80 speed bump np Raise trailers
- bRobert: $JKS $70 target still in play $CVNA bounce WEEKLY breakout will have legs $340/$360+ $LAD $$ABG $AN $KMX Sector performance $QQQ 8d bounce $XLV break of 8d $IWN looking for bear flag throwback then continuation of the drop Consider this a breakdown pullback retest $212/$208 WEEKLY squeeze could test 50w $Z $ZG short on failed bounces to the 50d Bottom of the range bounce now WEEKLY H&S top $ITB daily/ WEEKLY H&S top Daily double bottom bounce $ILMN bounce off $455 support WEEKLY breakout pullback $TMO WEEKLY Daily flag $600 longer term
- bRobert: $JKS $70 many different patterns in motion Smallest high base C&H like triggers with flag trigger
- bRobert: $RUN $60 target with this small reversal trigger 200d ceiling $80 target with move > 200d $100+ potential long term Short squeeze potential Long $JKS Flag Setting up for move to technical target $70 Shorts $ENPH $220/$300 long term potential High margin business with $SEDG DUOPOLY SEDG $500 potential WEEKLY
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR has been grinding its way upward. 20d area has been support. $SUNW worth keeping an eye on. It's at 200d support area now.
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR has been grinding its way upward. Here at the 20d area has been support. $SUNW worth keeping an eye on. It's at 200d support area now.
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW JKS short squeeze Flag looking to complete to $70 Long $ENPH the Alpha alpha dog $FSLR $110/ higher long term ALL high and low fruit will work long trm
- jcpell: @bRobert $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW $FSLR $SOL Don't forget about your preferred solar spec play $SOL.
- bRobert: @jcpell $RUN $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SUNW $FSLR $SOL Better call sol Yes Tucked away SPEC
- bRobert: $FSLR trigger $112+ $JKS $70 target $RUN 20d bounce $ENPH $220 with flag trigger $300 long term $210 interim
- bRobert: $JKS $70 flag target in motion from below Conviction with higher high print
- cshanggu: Any thoughts about $JKS
- scottrades: @cshanggu $JKS No real base here but it's above the 8EMA. You'd want to use Friday's low as a short term support level.
- bRobert: @cshanggu $JKS Search the symbol Many notes basic Technical trade Flag trigger with $70 target SHORTS A higher high will trigger the second flag Same target LONG
- bRobert: $JKS Shorts $70 target Trailers up $FSLR high base trigger $112+ $RUN Just apiece $80 with move ABOVE 200d $100 potential long term
- bRobert: $JKS 8% move Technical target $70 Shorts 15% 5+ days Long
- bRobert: $JKS Still holding for $70 with trailers up
- bRobert: $ENPH. 20d. bounce. after M. top completion. $210/$220. target. $300 long term $FSLR. $110. high base C&H. like target. close to trigger $RUN. Low. risk entry M top completion/bounce. Stop just below low yewsterday $JKS. $70 still in play. Shorts. Flag $TAN. LOW RISK. entry. $110. target 1
- bRobert: $JKS $70 technical target still Long partial still
- bRobert: $FSLR has remained > 200d $110+ with flag trigger Alerts $ENPH has remained above the 20d $JKS $70 potential flag target
- Motorman: @bRobert $FSLR $ENPH $JKS $DQ breakout, PB, Bounce x2 looking for it to clear 50D for add. 50W provided support to start few weeks ago.
- bRobert: $JKS $70 flag target with higher high trigger Long from below with others requiring SPF $ENPH overweight $220 with flag trigger $300 long term $RUN $80/$100 with move > 200d others $TAN $110+
- bRobert: $JKS $70 target long Grab an intraday pb bounce
- bRobert: $JKS holding gap $70 target still n play $TA still behaving Daily breakout Flag retest WEEKLY Base the charm $60 long term Stealth trucking play
- bRobert: $ILMN $560 with WEEKLY flag trigger $600+ longer term $TMO top of range $560/$600 Longer term with breakout Pick and shovels of biotech $TAN 200d bounce $JKS shorts $170 with flag trigger $RUN $80 with move > 200d ceiling $SPWR $40 $FSLR $110 others with flags and high upside potential
- bRobert: $JKS Held the gains $70 with flag trigger Higher high Shorts 15% $ENPH nice close $220 with flag trigger $TAN pb bounce Trade still in play Risk reward easily defined
- Margi1983: @bRobert $JKS $ENPH $TAN Thanks for all your help. Sold 1/2 of $ENPH today as it is extended as you stated. $TAN needs to hold the 200 ma on the daily and the 82.43 50 on the weekly. Sideways would be good for awhile.
- bRobert: @Margi1983 $JKS $ENPH $TAN $TAN gang is the energy in energy I think we challenge the highs + longer term High % upside
- bRobert: $JKS $70+ potential with flag trigger Long Tradable entry /add
- bRobert: $JKS. Flag trigger measures to $67/$77. A technical trade with short fuel Long from lower
- bRobert: $JKS. Looking for flag pullback as close as possible to the 200d. Stop below with bounce Short squeeze fuel. with flag trigger. Higher high
- bRobert: $JKS. watching for. bounce off 200d. to. ADD Same trade with others in the group. LOW RISK TRADE ENTRY. with stop just below. Ideally, a green candle print vs Cheat entry
- bRobert: $JKS. early bounce off 200d. LOW VOLUME PULLBACK. $67/$77. with flag trigger Could be brisk SHORTS
- bRobert: $TAN. flag pb. to 200d $110 - $120 with trigger $SEDG day 3. bouncing off 200d $CSIQ. 200d bounce $SPWR. stronger Won't touch 200d Shorts $ENPH My #1. strongest. Still extended Gentle flag $220+ with trigger $JKS. EXTENDED but. tradable bounce with stop. Holding. $57/$67. $RUN. flag $80 /$90. with flag trigger move ABOVE 50d.
- bRobert: $JKS. Huge volume breakout over 3. days.Pullback on Lower and declining volume day 2. Bounce off the 200d. from. ABOVE Flag breakout.of channel at $45 to. $58+. $13 . 58 13 = $71 target with trigger Shorts 19%. 5d
- scottrades: @bRobert $JKS SunRun is looking good into the last hour here. $RUN
- bRobert: @scottrades $JKS $RUN Posted it a touch below. I added. Catchup. It was a strong runner last year. and will explode when above the 50d $100+ potential
- bRobert: $ENPH. flag. $220. with trigger $SEDG. $CSIQ $JKS. flag to 200d High targets with trigger
- bRobert: $SPWR. $37.5. with flag trigger. SHORTS. LONG $JKS. $67+ with flag trigger. LONG
- bRobert: $JKS. Pullback. aggressively. bought. $70 potential with higher high trigger Short squeeze. Alerts $SEDG. Low risk entry afforded with stop below the 200d. ALL. $TAN related in alpha club.
- bRobert: $JKS short squeeze continuation Long partial from yesterday trailers $SPWR pullback bounces High shorts as well Many other $TAN at speed bumps eg $RUN $SEDG $ENPH $SOL extended Pullback bounces Consider partials in some Trailers up
- bRobert: $JKS short squeeze madness Long $SPWR minor pullback $35 - $50 targets i don't expect major pullbacks in any of the $TAN complex I see aggressive buyers anxious to enter/add Take a PIECE on weakness if you have none Looking for a retest of highs and more from the big bases Small pieces have really exploded here
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. is a solar power product manufacturer. It has built a vertically-integrated solar power product value chain from recovered silicon materials to solar modules with the solar module as its principal product.Request Video of JKS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 30th, 2022 - 2022 Q3 Earnings
- $28.17 13.23%
- $134.38 12.34%
- $29.30 8.99%
- $5.32 -44.12%
- $220.27 -34.61%
- $8.40 -33.48%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 89,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (89,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!