Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ:HEAR)
Old Forum Content for HEARMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $HEAR . watching for the bounce Higher low to print. Short squeeze candidate if upward momentum . takes hold. Partial
- JBed: $HEAR started a small position today below the middle of the BBs. Looks like it may be starting to squeeze.
- bRobert: @JBed $HEAR WEEKLY squeeze. Just make sure it oozes out in your intended direction. Scale in starting SMALL. to avoid being chopped up with tight stops and shaken out too early . Plenty of time to jump aboard a bullish breakout train with mega short interest
- sierramp: @JBed $HEAR I'm watching, waiting for a sign it's done going down. With this short interest it has to be a great candidate for a short squeeze. I'll get in smaller next time to avoid getting chopped up again as @bRobert mentioned.
- JBed: @sierramp $HEAR Yes, 200 sh with a stop at the day's low.
- bRobert: @sierramp $HEAR Sometimes the shorts are right. Always entertain that possibility . You have to see both sides of the trade cleary to define your risk . and pick your battles. There are sometimes easier wars to fight. You can choose to trade something easy. Save challenges worthy life aspirations. Challenges mean more maintenance by you. Let the stock work for you if possible. Not the other way around.
- sierramp: @JBed $HEAR Good plan.
- sierramp: @bRobert $HEAR Very true. I never give any trade much room. I use stops so tight I get blown out a lot but I never take much of a loss with any trade. That's my plan and I stick to it. My performance has improved a lot since I started doing that.
- JBed: @sierramp $HEAR Me too - usually 2% stop on a new position. It makes it easier to know if your entry was bad or the stock is in trouble. Also, scaling in keeps the losses down. Live and learn.
- Sher: @JBed – Thank you for posting, earlier… $HEAR – ER on Mar. 6th, A/C, with projections as follow: Current Quarter vs. Prior Year: For the fourth quarter 2018, analysts estimate $HEAR will earn $1.31 non-GAAP per share, an increase of 12.72% over the prior year fourth quarter non-GAAP results. Revenues estimates are $110.2M, an increase of 38.28% over the prior year fourth quarter results. Earnings Whisper ® Estimates: $1.34 4th Quarter December 2018 versus the following: Consensus: $1.31 Revenue: $94.00 Mil Speculating with Mar. long call position…
- shoredriver: @Sher $HEAR EW shows the 5th after....
- sierramp: $HEAR short squeeze potential. Stock is still 60.95% short, 7.4 days to cover. I started a small position this morning.
- bRobert: @sierramp $HEAR Long from below. Waiting to turn up the volume
- bRobert: $PYX moving HIGH targets . Short squeeze $HEAR phase 2 Major short squeeze potential with phase 3
- bRobert: $HEAR Phase 3 type watch $23+ wedge breakout target 1 Long Short squeeze likely with a little bullish momentum
- bRobert: @scottrades $IRBT #ShortSqueeze $CLF $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL Here are a few more with claustrophobic shorts.
- bRobert: Participating in a number of short squeezes or possibilities of . $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL A record for me Watching for follow through.
- bRobert: $HEAR Setting up for a breakout ans an explosive squeeze if lit. 60% short One side will make out well. Canoe looks a little tipped Long partial
- sierramp: @bRobert great call on $HEAR 60.96% short, 7.4 days to cover, BO from BB squeeze. I started position and within minutes my target price to add (above Jan 18 high) was hit. It keeps going up.
- bRobert: @sierramp $HEAR I $HEAR you.. Preaching to the choir. Loaded up with calls from base
- bRobert: $HEAR $22 Wedge mm target. 1 LOOK at the WEEKLY starting to coil. like a king cobra. I like bullish WEEKLY charts , Long stock and calls from below 14= area. I will add prn with positive price action.
- sierramp: Looks like the shorts launched a nice counter assault on $HEAR 60.96% short.
- bRobert: @sierramp $HEAR Expected to see some selling at the 200d. What happens next is more interesting. Look at $PYX relationship with the 200d prior to short squeeze romp. Very similar set up As always, let the price action guide you .. This was the expected move, Still winning the battle.. Maybe bring more shorts to the battle. We will see
- spmeyers: @sierramp $HEAR hoping for a zag back to the 16-17 range
- bRobert: $HEAR Bullish base in place $23+ with trigger Short squeeze fast lane 60% . Highly flammable . No smoking
- bRobert: $HEAR . Nice spec stock . that has been doing some work .Now trading on the sunny side of the 20/50d Jumped 8% . on 2x volume. . Wedge WEEKLY reversal with $17.5 neckline .Head . $12.50 . Target $22.5. Starting to coil a bit 60%+ short interest. Could make this very interesting if the dominos fall the right way. ($IRBT . $PYX) Long from $14.5 .and I will .add with bullish confirmation
- spmeyers: @bRobert $HEAR $IRBT $PYX HEAR close >18 should bring in buyers
- bRobert: @spmeyers $HEAR $IRBT $PYX Would you be so kind and buy 100k shares tomorrow. I'll get the next round . ;)
- bRobert: $HEAR Set alerts. Watching for wedge breakout and possible short squeeze . Costs nothin to watch.
- traderbren: $HEAR - up in the pre-mkt.
- bRobert: @traderbren $HEAR over $60% short
- bRobert: $AMRS . flag. 26% short. $HEAR . 61% short $IRBT . 31% short Sorry to be so short with you.
- bRobert: $HEAR . Looking for follow through. above WEEKLY neckline 17.5+ . to $22.5 . Target . WEEKLY . ADX cross. MACD next . Look for pb/bounces . Position size and scales
- bRobert: $AMRS . dip buy $HEAR 50d bounce
- bRobert: $HEAR Very perky spec with high upside once momentum picks up Long
- bRobert: $HEAR Trailing stops well above break even. With a little more work this will be ripe for a nice breakout. High upside. Position size important due to volatility.
- bRobert: $HEAR 60% short 14d to cover I like that MACD ADX cross on daily. WEEKLY MACD cross close
- bRobert: $HEAR >20/50d Perky. Early but promising spec with high momentum pedigree . Love the WEEKLY. Long
- bRobert: $HEAR . WEEKLY MACD cross soon. Watching .
- bRobert: $HEAR Continues to set up for nice spec trade with high upside .Long . Needs a little time to develop. Position size key . Let it breathe and work for you
- bRobert: $HEAR TRADE Entry.. stop just below yesterday low. $13.90 Defined risk. High upside
- bRobert: $HEAR On my radar for a spec trade . Waiting for a green candle/higher low to set up trade. Early
- bRobert: $HEAR Starter
- bRobert: $HEAR WATCHING For flag trigger. Trend reversal Weekly Sitting on support
- efrain007: @bRobert $HEAR Where's your trigger? I was planning to buy at 17.
- bRobert: @efrain007 $HEAR Above the 20 week ma. About 17.65 I'm looking for a more sustained move Weekly MACD cross also
- kus123: $HEAR to support level. Is it good time buy? I see MACD & RSI positive divergence.
- JBed: $HEAR $RST $MMM $AMD hanging on by an eyelash. $MMM has largely escaped the worst of the selloff and I'm still holding although last week's profits are smoke and I'm down about 0.5% on core position. Took small new positions in $HEAR and $RST, both of which have more or less shrugged off the indices. $AMD looks to be holding around $26.50 or so. Tight tight stops on all.
- bRobert: $HEAR Interesting SPEC into earnings 11/1 .
- glens13: @bRobert $HEAR - they pre-announced preliminary 3rd quarters results already (10/11)- beat and raised guidance. very high short interest but only monthly options. probably have a short squeeze next week after monthly option expiration. high OI up to $35 on october calls expiring friday - don't think the option dealers will let in run this week. I hope I am wrong cause I own the $22.50 calls
- spmeyers: @bRobert $HEAR failed at 50-day last time; I expect the expected until proven wrong
- bnnybklyn: $HEAR up 13% guidance prelim earnings possible one to look at in session this am...
- BocaRick: @bnnybklyn $HEAR $CRSP up 12% early, favorable letter from FDA. NP. also Gold up 19 early, $GLD? $UGLD? ,NP
- petros06: $HEAR old fav, recovering? Up 12%
- bRobert: $HEAR Weekly double bottom. Zig
- spmeyers: @bRobert $HEAR has to get back above 50-day
- baronp0329: @bigbartabs $DJI @champ Same as bigbartabs. closed most of my trades in my trading account last Thursday before the long weekend. Now at 74% cash. only new buys yesterday and today were $SQQQ, $TA, $SPY Puts, $HEAR Puts, $NKE Calls.
- champ: @baronp0329 $DJI $SQQQ $TA $SPY $HEAR $NKE ----- I'm holding very few stocks now....this is my lowest investment level, in the markets for years, since Brexit.
- fishing777: $HEAR....bouncing now off 50ma
- issues: $HEAR dropped and took a partial stop out at $24.65. Any news? What's the best price anyone has on commissions at Ameritrade? I'm paying $4 a trade. Anyone with $3?
- mlgold99: @issues $HEAR Is that $4 per side ($8 total commission once you sell) or $4 total ($2 per side)? I'm paying $5 per side ($10 total) which, thanks for reminding me, I need to 'negotiate' down.
- issues: @fishing777 $HEAR Now dropping below 50!
- issues: @mlgold99 $HEAR $4 per trade, $8 r.t.
- mlgold99: @issues $HEAR Interesting - and of course that's good for you! I just called TD and they said "You're on one of the lowest commission structures we have already. In fact, your commission is lower than mine and I'm an employee." Not sure why he told me that but his follow-up was that unless I'm trading "10s of thousands of shares a day he could not drop me to the next level at $3.95 per side". So, I guess you've got yourself a decent deal at $4/side....
- issues: @mlgold99 $HEAR Thank you for calling them. I got this years ago and do have a large amount in there. So I guess I'll stick with what I have. I love the TOS charts. WOW! A genius invented them! Love them. How could you have anything better. I can check 100 of our positions in minutes. I'll never leave $AMTD!! Hurray!
- jvee: @issues $HEAR $AMTD Schwab offered me free trades for as long as I had been at Scottrade, if I moved something from my Scottrade account--20 years. TDA offered me free trades for various time frames if I moved some money or stocks from Schwab. Of the two I prefer Schwab, but I don't trade as much as most of you.
- bRobert: $HEAR Bounce off support Risk easy to define.
- petros06: got back in at 27.10@bRobert $HEAR
- Greendayguy: $HEAR Finally getting it going after 2 week pullback.
- spmeyers: @Greendayguy $HEAR wow, I was just about to post the same thing! let's hope lots of folks get on board
- bRobert: @spmeyers $HEAR Posted earlier
- Sluggo: @bRobert $HEAR Thanks, Robert. Picked up 100 shares today. With ya!
- Sluggo: @Greendayguy $HEAR bought in here today. With ya!
- Greendayguy: Anybody else taking a bite at $HEAR?
- greenpatrol: @Greendayguy $HEAR I did. After I saw your post. Thanks for the heads-up.
- captron: @Greendayguy $HEAR I bought back the half I sold prior to earnings.
- Greendayguy: @greenpatrol $HEAR Thanks for responding. Hopefully this is the start of the next leg up, from a bounce of "almost at the 50dma"!
- bRobert: $HEAR Will look for low risk entry on pullback
- CHOFF: @bRobert $HEAR - I'm watching to see if it holds yesterday's low at 28.79. Blow out earnings were well anticipated. Stock is on sale post earnings sell-off.
- Dan1946: $HEAR > Good earnings and the stock shoots up to $ 34.50. I decide to take 1/2 my profits ($ 34.00) but before I could move the stock falls to $ 28.80! Welcome to trading?
- cel55: Same hear---I bought more at $ 29.30.@Dan1946 $HEAR
- cel55: @Dan1946 $HEAR Huge short position still in place on this stock. Lots of selling when price hit $ 34
- petros06: $HEAR reports today after hours. Sell half to protect my dough.
- woodman: Implied moves for earnings this week (m=mthly): $HEAR 24.8% M $TWLO 14.2% $WTW 12.2% $ETSY 13.5% M $Z 8.4% $SNAP 16.9% $DIS 4.1% $MTCH 10.6% M $WB 8.5% $KORS 9.5% $SINA 8.5% $ROKU 12.6% $BKNG 6.0% $SRPT 8.8% $NTES 6.3% $DBX 11.5% $OLED 11.0% $AAOI 13.6% $GOOS 13.7% $AAXN 12.3%
- cel55: Beat by $. 42; should propel price higher after drop of more than 5% today.@petros06 $HEAR
- cel55: $HEAR trading @ $ 33 AH, was trading over $ 35; should be interesting tomorrow after huge earnings beat.
- petros06: wishing I didn't sell half my position but had to protect my profit. I'll buy it back soon. good company with a great rack record @cel55 $HEAR
- cel55: I sold half of mine as well; learning more from Dan that doesn't pay to hold all over earnings.@petros06 $HEAR
- petros06: @cel55 $HEAR ya I got crushed last week on another stock holding over. learned my lesson
- petros06: $HEAR has been nice to me as of lately. Reports 8/9. Up almost 5% today
- issues: @petros06 $HEAR This almost looks like a rocket ship. Up huge in just a few months. Earnings will have to be perfect or better than perfect for this to ride up any more. We took profits last week at $26.74. NP
- petros06: They announced that they will be the official esports and gaming headset for Manchester City esports. Lots of exposurewhen Manchester unuited is wearing your headset. (Manchester United is one of the most popular soccer teams worldwide.)@issues $HEAR
- bnnybklyn: $HEAR. What a pukefest
- tri2insite: $HEAR TURTLES HAVE LEFT THE BEACH!
- petros06: Stopped out: $ROKU, $HEAR, $TRHC. not a good day. Small profit in $HEAR. Small loss in $ROKU. Bigger loss in $TRHC.
- JBed: @petros06 $ROKU $HEAR $TRHC Yeah, I got decimated after the first 45 minutes of the market today. Just picking myself up and looking for good entries. But waiting...this was a weird selloff of some strong names.
- petros06: @JBed $ROKU $HEAR $TRHC I'm evaluating where I went wrong so hopefully I won't make the same mistake again.
- cel55: @bnnybklyn $HEAR so far, exactly what it looks like.
- bsafriet: @petros06 $ROKU $HEAR $TRHC I got bounced out of THRC as well for the umptenhmillionth time. Giving up on this one until presented with an unbelievable entry. Missed the Jun 7 - Jun 8 opportunity, bought the Jul 17 pullback only to be bounced today.
- GOOSE: @bigbartabs No surprise there @BBT. Me too! I'm practically in all cash. $HEAR, $TNDM, all gone.
|Stock Price||$USD 8.56|
Turtle Beach Corp is mainly a provider of audio peripherals in the United States. Its products have application across various platforms such as gaming consoles, personal computers, and mobile phones.Request Video of HEAR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 6th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 6.93 40.98%
- $USD 5.45 15.66%
- $USD 188.34 11.79%
- $USD 6.01 -49.81%
- $USD 17.86 -37.59%
- $USD 45.27 -31.59%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!