Canopy Growth Corporation (NASDAQ:CGC)
Old Forum Content for CGCMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Banner: @scottrades $DDD sorry Scott haven't been able to post in the forum for a couple of days, but here are some candidates. Let me know what you think. $CGC, similar to $DDD in set up $STEM, a little farther ahead than $CGC $VUZI, not quiet there yet, but starting to work $CAN, still below 50 DMA, but this can move really fast once it starts running
- champ: $CRON $CGC $TLRY...all around HOD.
- Pokersmith: #cannabis Quite a few names in this space made significant moves on Friday with strong volume to boot. See $ACB, $CRON, $CGC to name a few, or look to play a basket of names : $POTX, $MJ
- Babutters: @Pokersmith $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ #cannabis $TLRY made the exact opposite move on bigly volume.
- Henry: @Pokersmith $CGC Reported this am. Sales up but they still lose money. Not much happening with the stock price in pre market
- Pokersmith: @Babutters $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ $TLRY #cannabis That it did. Noteworthy. Doesn't change the fact that those other names made quite a move. Can't rule out it being end of month machinations. Still...something to keep an eye 👁 on, imho.
- Pokersmith: @Henry $CGC Thx Hank, I'm more interested in the $STZ price reaction to CGC report. 🤔
- Babutters: @Pokersmith $ACB $CRON $CGC $POTX $MJ $TLRY #cannabis 💯 just a stark difference between them was alarming. Not smart enough to know why, all I see are big red shoots. Enough for me to stay away.
- Henry: @Pokersmith $CGC $STZ Long STZ I agree.
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week $APPS $CGC $ZM $CRWD $DOCU $AI $AVGO $BNS $SPLK $AAP $HPE $LULU $EXPR $CLDR $AMBA $STNE $TTC $GHM $MDLA $QTNT $CHPT $NTAP $DOOO $CIEN $MDB $LE $FIVE $SUMO $ESTC $DCI $DLTH $LX $NX $WORK $SMAR $TLYS $CTIC $SJM $ASAN $COO $PVH $ITI
- champ: $CGC..@ $26..Spec..and they will be reporting earnings on Tuesday morning, could surprise....and #volume today is already double-size.
- Babutters: @champ $CGC #volume entire sector has been doing well all week. Money going in after a couple weak months. Earnings could swing the rest of the sector.
- mopick: @Babutters $CGC #volume, sector doing well this week due to bills in Congress to legalize.
- Babutters: @mopick $CGC #volume thanks 👍🏻
- champ: @Babutters $CGC #volume --- Yes and that is because of positive #News, California and Nevada, Check-Out that news,...at marijuanamoment.net .
- champ: $CRON @ $9.01, up 15.2%...HOD on the close, this close was on huge volume, over 8-X's the 10 day average....and is also a nice Set-up for Monday. $CGC... I'm also holding a Spec swing position in this stock.
- scottrades: @Mounty $IIPR I'm glad you brought that up, I think it may be worth while watching some of the #PotStocks again. $CGC, $TLRY, $MSOS, $GRWG, and $IIPR all seem to be trying to firm and have tested or are and testing the underside of the 50 Day MAs. Great eyes and a sector we should be paying attention to for a potential Daily Trend Change.
- bRobert: @scottrades $IIPR $CGC $TLRY $MSOS $GRWG #PotStocks EARLY basing $MJ and related High targets when established BIG WEEKLY CUP bases
- bRobert: $CGC $MJ $TLRY reversal bottoms 5/13 ema crosses No rush They will ripen further and provide opportunities to enter/add Small partial spec ok HUGE upside when ready
- bill52: $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA Pot stocks catching a bid today and picking up momentum.
- champ: @bill52 $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA ---- A few were upgrade this morning by BofA....
- bRobert: @bill52 $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $TLRY move back above the 20d Forming a bottom 5/13 cross next But it's the WEEKLY that has my attention Big cup handle like base $50+ potential Long from the $1 meal trading around a core No hurry Baby steps into giant steps A Huge winning trade last go around $MJ C&H WEEKLY base $36 target LONG LONG term Much higher potential
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ --- For now, because 2 stocks were upgraded with buys ...."Pot traders are at Work", one was also downgraded and another was set at Neural.
- bRobert: @champ $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ Just slowly reloading as it carves out a bottom The move from $5 - $65 in $TLRY in Feb was quite profitable for many here There are so many things working right now that deserve more attention until this really heats up Partials and patience
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $VFF $APHA $MJ --- Exactly...a lot going on...I had a day-trade, however I took profits, LOL.
- Babutters: @Sanelan I took a look at $TLRY $CGC and $ACB and all 3 look like 🗑. $CGC is firming up the last couple trading days, so I’d pick that one solely on the chart. A stop placed at 26.85. Anything below would break current short term trend.
- Roadrunner: $CGC buying Supreme Cannibas $CGC up in premarket
- Pokersmith: @Pokersmith $CGC $STZ #related Constellation Brands(STZ) posted fiscal Q4 adjusted earnings Thursday of $1.82 per share, down from adjusted earnings of $2.06 per share a year earlier. Analysts polled by Capital IQ projected adjusted earnings of $1.55 per share. Net sales were $1.95 billion for the three months ended Feb. 28, up from $1.90 billion a year ago. The Street forecast was for revenue of $1.87 billion. Looking ahead, the company expects fiscal 2022 earnings per share of between $6.90 and $7.20.
We maintain our 12-month target price of $270, based on 22.5x our FY 23 (Feb.) EPS estimate, a slight discount to its 5-year average forward P/E of 22.8x. We lower our FY 22 adjusted EPS estimate by $0.30 to $10.30 and introduce FY 23's at $12.00. $ ...
- scottrades: @scottrades $TLRY $MSOS $CGC #PotStocks Nice pops but running into some resistance.
- scottrades: #PotStocks moving on News about NY Legalizing Cannabis. $TLRY $MSOS $CGC $MJ $YOLO https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-24/deal-reached-to-fast-track-legalizing-marijuana-in-new-york
- scottto_2: @scottrades $TLRY $MSOS $CGC #PotStocks - What?? Selling into any move higher? No way!
- scottrades: @scottto_2 $TLRY $MSOS $CGC #PotStocks A boy can dream...of a sustained move....
- scottto_2: @scottrades $TLRY $MSOS $CGC #PotStocks - Ahhhh Nostalgia.....
- traderbren: $CGC - working on the right side along with clearing the 50 dma...providing a low risk entry.
- reasorrick: $TLRY $CGC $IIPR Volume coming in again similar to yesterday afternoon.
- bRobert: @GDave $TLRY It was spiking in anticipation of my post WEEKLY C&H $55 - $60 Small daily reversal $30 to start with a clear move ABOVE the 20d ceiling with follow through $35 to folow as the reversal expands in this time frame Long term hold Trading around a core from $2 menu $CGC same $75 longer term $MJ $40+ WEEKLY cup expanding
- RoderickKnoll: @scottrades $WRK Hi Scott: I would be interested to know your thoughts about best practices in bailing out of a stock that has gone parabolic then slowed down. I sold to close this morning a call on $wrk for just shy of a double. Bought in late January. Parabolic moves concern me, having made recent round trips on $TLRY, $CGC and $NOK. Round trips are terrific in air travel, not so much for us traders! Thanks much.
- bRobert: @Henry $CGC Technical targets $50 - $100 Own a piece It will grow
- Hans_Schultz1: $CGC bounce, getting some volume. np
- bRobert: $CGC $75/$85 WEEKLY C&H target 100% + $ACB $25 /$35
- geothrills: $DKNG holding its breakout despite the SPY drawing down a bit... adding a bit more here. $CGC & $TLRY now above their 8 day EMAs, $PENN and $RIG also up handily while the major averages struggle. Focus on what's working.
- Henry: $CGC @Scottrades If i heard the CEO correctly, there is a CBD beverage in Canada. Can we have a review? The content of CBD in the various products on this side of the border is wildly variable and inaccurate. I know people who swear by the products for both themselves and their pets. I have tried the lotions and while I think they work, it could be they have so much menthol that it is a form of olfactory acupuncture. The smell of the menthol takes your mind off the pain.
- sgiseller: @Henry $CGC not as well as the THC does
- Bert953: #Market- selloff continues. only remaining positions are $GS and $NLY. Tightened stop on $GS, no action taken on $NLY. Switching my focus to trading in paper account, where I sto Feb 26 2145/2150C. Most stops that were hit today were recent initiations in my paper (testing account - equities that looked interesting, despite the market stating to look weak, but that I didn't really want to commit capital to)...... $MSTR $SHOP $CGC $AAPL $ARKK $PRNT $DDD $SNOW $ORLY $PENN $PLTR $ZI $SAVE $TPR. Hope this helps someone to preserve their hard-earned capital.
- maracom: @Bert953 $GS $NLY $MSTR $SHOP $CGC $AAPL $ARKK $PRNT $DDD $SNOW $ORLY $PENN $PLTR $ZI $SAVE $TPR #Market- more market rotation than global sell off. Commodities and inflation hedges up big today
- scottto_2: @scottto_2 #WhaleClub - Current Member list: $AAP $AAT $BCO $CALX $CCL $CGC $CMPS $CONN $DADA $DFEN $DKNG $EQR $EXP $FROG $GBX $GOGO $HII $HOME $MANH $MLM $MOS $NAIL $PATK $PLCE $PLTR $PRA $SDC $ST $TA $THO $TLRY $TXT $UBER $UCTT $USCR $WDC $WIX $WKHS $XL $XPEV $YELL $YY $ZI
- bRobert: $TLRY $CGC $MJ $ACB others Nothing scary about the WEEKLY charts QUITE bullish
- bRobert: $TLRY $TOKE $YOLO $MJ $CGC Look at the WEEKLY volume bars They tell a story $TOKE $YOLO new follows with BIG weekly CUPS high upside $MSOS $GRWG 20d bounce VERY strong uptrend
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TLRY $TOKE $YOLO $MJ $CGC $MSOS $GRWG Cannabis stocks have some of the best tickers.
- scottto_2: #WhaleClub - A bit of tethered performance to the pot stocks. Up 21.0% YTD. SPY/QQQ avg is up 6.2%; liquidated funds are up 8.8%. Top 5 Holdings: 1. $GTLS - up 135.6% (options boosted) 2. $TLRY - up 126.7% 3. $NAIL - up 67.0% 4. $YY - up 51.1% 5. $CGC - up 45.4% Bottom 5 Holdings: 1. $AAP - down 12.1% 2. $FROG - down 8.1% 3. $TA - down 6.8% 4. $USCR - down 2.5% 5. $PLTR - down 1.9% Holdings 18-23: 18. $DKNG - up 17.5% 19. $MLM - up 15.9% 20. $HII - up 15.2% 21. $WIX - up 14.5% 22. $CALX - up 12.7% 23. $PATK - up 12.6% Targets: 1st - 22/44 2nd - 7/44 3rd - 3/44 4th - 0/44
- DeepDiver: @bRobert $TLRY $ACB $CGC...Cannabis are down AH
- DeepDiver: @bRobert $TLRY $ACB $CGC....cannabis are down AH...Long Team Hold ?
- BocaRick: $TLRY $MJ red pre market $CRON $CGC also
- geothrills: @Mojomoney $Tlry Have bids in to re-enter via June $30's @ $10 (which would have the underlying right around $30). I did buy back 1/3 of the $CGC I sold at the top yesterday, on this morning's 15% sale.
- bRobert: $ACB. $20. target. soon. $50.......longer. $CGC. $50. target All time high. Acquired. $90+......longer $IIPR. $230. soon. $250/$300. WEEKLY. C&H. Landlords of. Pot $BCO. $115. WEEKLY C&H. 50% . Someone has to delivery all that green. from sales of green
- debeers: @bRobert $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO -i know it might be asking to choose which child is your favorite but, i'd like to have just one. Could you pick just one for your old fashioned girl? Thanks, @bRobert.
- rokey: @bRobert $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO $CRON feels lonely! (LOL)
- bRobert: @rokey $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO $CRON They are all winners already. Look at the moves off the basement. IIPR has been a long time winner from the teens. and still with. 50%. upside. $ACB. $20/$50+ potential. $CGC. $90 $CRON. $24/$40. I own several of these but $TLRY. was my main play. because of the extreme upside based on the technical set up and short interest From Long below I have posted about potential target of $150 - $300. I sold TLRY. at $290. and I was looking forward to selling at or above that figure. long term.
- bRobert: @debeers $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO Pick a few. Small. partials and let them grow. They will all work. $MJ. $35/$50. Safety in an ETF. with close to 100%. upside Can;'t go wrong here $IIPR is the high priced spread but look at that fabulous WEEKLY. Earnings/revenue growth. HUGE. $250/$300. 50% $ACB. Cheap and high % upside. $20/$50. $CGC. solida CUP in place. $90+. $GRWG. Buy it and. just. hold it. STRONG uptrend. Great employee. No drama $100 . I think this fits you A no drama Lady
- rokey: @bRobert $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO $CRON $TLRY Absolutely, high short interest on some like $TLRY is a big plus, $CRON though is around 8% and is making money. Appreciate all your inputs.
- Wykeman: @bRobert $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO $MJ $GRWG $POTX
- geothrills: $TLRY Closed out the last of June $15 calls for a +900% gain. Phew, what a ride. Pivoted most of the original capital into $CGC. $NNDM marching higher . Closed $ZM Feb $420 calls for 70% (I think ZM has room to run, but I'm going to roll out to March). Adding to $NIO on its continued breakout. Bigtime.
- bRobert: @geothrills $TLRY $CGC $NNDM $ZM $NIO $ZM can run. $850. - $1000+ . It has a bit of room
- debeers: @bRobert $ACB $CGC $IIPR $BCO $MJ $GRWG -Thanks. Really appreciate your help@bRobert
- zman: @scottto_2 $TLRY $GTLS $CGC $NAIL $WKHS $FROG $WWE $USCR $CMPS $HII $XL $OMI #WhaleClub these are great posts. Helpful, transparent. Thanks for sharing
- scottto_2: #WhaleClub - Keeps on chugging/tokin' along. Up 26.1% YTD versus SPY/QQQ avg of 5.2% and liquidated funds at 7.8%. Added $XL to the list today in anticipation of another stopping out soon. Top 5 Holdings: 1. $TLRY (of course): Up 422% 2. $GTLS (options boosted): Up 116.1% 3. $CGC: Up 94.6% 4. $NAIL: Up 66.2% 5. $PLCE: Up 53.2% Bottom 5 Holdings: 1. $WWE: Down 10.9% (on the cusp of stop) 2. $FROG: Down 8.6% (bad entry, still technically OK) 3. $CMPS: Down 6.9% (again bad entry, technically OK) 4. $USCR: Down 5.6% (bad entry, getting the pattern here?) 5. $TA: Down 3.1% (the ol' bad entry again) Targets hit: #1 - 20/45 #2 - 6/45 #3 - 3/45 #4 - 0/45 So, still a lot of upside potential.
- Docoof: @scottto_2 $XL $TLRY $GTLS $CGC $NAIL $PLCE $WWE $FROG $CMPS $USCR $TA #WhaleClub #1 #2 #3 #4 Assuming there are about 42 holdings, I would like to know (if it’s not a problem) how holdings 24 to 19 are doing, going from best performers to worst. Thx in advance.
- bRobert: @veghead $TLRY Now you understand my enthusiasm for this name in particular Unparalleled upside I like many of the others too eg $CGC $ACB $MJ $GRWG ALL winners $IIPR landlord of pot Trading this one from the teens Long term hold Huge multi year winner Outstanding earnings/revenue growth
- veghead: @scottto_2 $TLRY $GTLS $NAIL $CGC $PLCE $WWE $FROG $HII $USCR $AAP $EHTH $HAL $ENDP $AMWD $TRIL #WhaleClub Thank you for the updates!
- geothrills: $TLRY $CGC $PENN $NVDA $NNDM $ZM $MARA $PLCE -- I have never in my 20 years of trading had such a string of double digit % daily portfolio gains. These stocks are working.
- champ: $TLRY, this is a really strong power move off of $CGC er, still holding.
- bRobert: @champ $TLRY $CGC Strong move off their OWN news from Britain and of course the bullish weekly chart full of whales and Short interest kicker Most here took their entries before the retail crowd piled in
- Showmethemoney: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $APHA. When they merge, the Aphria stock holder gets 83% of the Tilray price. I’ve been adding a lot of Aphria over the last two weeks. Why the large spread in price between the two stocks? Thank again for your recommendation!
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC...earnings are the major reason this morning, off of $CGC, posted that yesterday, because their earning profits are #pending, they will report on 3/1/unconfirmed.....but there are others positive reasons, however #sector-earnings-matter, always has and always will, Watch and Learn....this is on its way now,.....just hold on.....and for those who want take some off, just use #bracketed-trailers,..... at anytime or maybe later.
- champ: $CGC....HOD, but zig-zagging after earnings, this is keeping the sector moving $MJ, there is earnings hope now,...because many still remember $TLRY..$300.00.
- bRobert: @champ $CGC $MJ $TLRY I sold at $290 Posted that trade HERE from entry way below
- geothrills: $NIO $CGC - Been buying these all morning and they have delivered. $NNDM $ZM - Look like they're getting out of bed now too.
- champ: $CGC, @ $50.70, RHRN,....the open this morning was at $44.36.
- bRobert: $CGC nh ALL time high Big WEEKLY base is complete I posted 2 targets on CGC from way below $50/$90............$100 Most stocks at $90 get to $100 $50 + (50 - 10 base ) = $90 Huge upside still close to 100% with perhaps some consolidation in this area Long
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $CGC Check out STZ
- bRobert: $ALGN. Flag. $675 with trigger. Still long partial. $TLRY. nh. $50/$90+ $CGC. nh. $90 $URI. nh. $300/$400 $ILMN. nh. $470/$600 $MED. nh. $300/$350. targets $GTLS. nh. $160/$250 $IPI. nh. $42/$48 $MANH. nh. $160 /$200 $MTCH. nh. $190/$250 $NVCR. nh. $200 /$300 $GBX. nh. $200 $WDC. nh. $75/$115 $UCTT nh. $65/$80 $OKTA. nh. $300/$400 $DIN 20d. bounce. ADD. $100/$135 . The NH. list is a GREAT place to search for new employees.
- bRobert: @bRobert $ALGN $TLRY $CGC $URI $ILMN $MED $GTLS $IPI $MANH $MTCH $NVCR $GBX $WDC $UCTT $OKTA $DIN Many on the close to nh list as well. eg. $LOW. $GH. $SAM. $CSV $BX. nh. $80+/$100. $LABU. nh. $PRNT. nh.
- champ: $TMHC, NP, but this Home Builder, will be reporting earnings in the morning, need this Builder to beat and surprise, because if that happens again, this sector could bounce again.. it sure did off of each of these earnings reports....$CCS $DHI, plus others like $BZH. If that happens, new entries could be triggered again, thats the #set-up. $CGC, I was stalking their earnings this morning and that set-up paid off really well. I posted about that set-up last night. #Sector earnings can matter, earning surprises do matter and they can push-up many other names in the sector.
3. $CGC - up 81.9% (target 2 = $90)
4. $NAIL - up 64.9% (target 2 = $90)
5. $WKHS - up 54.6% (target 3 = $47.5)
Bottom 5 Holdings:
1. $FROG - down 8.8%; bad entry; still in a good technical spot; stop $58.5
2. $WWE - down 8.3%; stop $46, getting cl ...
- bRobert: @scottto_2 $TLRY $GTLS $CGC $NAIL $WKHS $FROG $WWE $USCR $CMPS $HII $XL $OMI #WhaleClub The $GTLS cup has been working out.with weights and I do believe it can now support a $250. target long term. Great run.
- wanda1616: @scottto_2 $AAP $AAT $BCO $CALX $CCL $CGC $CMPS $CONN $DADA $DFEN $DKNG $EQR $EXP $FROG $GBX $GOGO $GTLS $HII $HOME $MANH $MLM $NAIL $PATK $PLCE $PLTR $PRA $SDC $ST $TA $THO $TLRY $TXT $UBER $UCTT $USCR $WDC $WIX $WKHS $WWE $XPEV $YRCW $YY $ZI #Whale great i felt like the only person in the world that owned $FROG
- bRobert: $ACB $20 target 1 $50 longer $CGC $50 soon $90......$100 longer BIG CUP beautifully drawn $MJ > 200 WEEK ceiling $40/$70 LONG TERM
- scottto_2: #WhaleClub - Continues to outperform it's benchmarks. Up 18.3% YTD (4% today) versus SPY/QQQ average of 5.4%. Funds liquidated to start Club (a mix of strong Vanguard Mutual Funds) up 7.7% YTD. No change in Club membership today: Top Performers: 1. $TLRY - up 133.3% 2. $GTLS - up 109.8% 3. $NAIL - up 71.1% 4. $CGC - up 59.9% 5. $PLCE - up 54.7% Worst Performers: (might as well be fair and show my bad picks too). 1. $WWE - down 13.3% 2. $FROG - down 7.9% 3. $HII - down 7.9% 4. $USCR - down 5.2% 5. $AAP - down 4.9% Previously stopped out positions: $EHTH, $HAL, $ENDP, $AMWD, $TRIL 19/44 holdings have hit Price Target 1; 5/44 Target 2; 1/44 Target 3; 0/44 Target 4 Still a lot of room technically for this portfolio to run! Cheers.
- champ: @scottto_2 $TLRY $GTLS $NAIL $CGC $PLCE $WWE $FROG $HII $USCR $AAP $EHTH $HAL $ENDP $AMWD $TRIL #WhaleClub ---- This info is nice to see, Thanks and I'm still holding $NAIL and $TLRY. $CGC will be reporting their earnings in the morning, so NP, for now. LOL
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY #real-time ---- #Sorry about that...but with all of your posts, I keep forgetting that you are only in the markets #part-time. $TLRY, this triple size Day-Trade is over, I took profits, only swinging 1/5th size, for now, might kick-it back-up, in the morning, if I see any new opportunities. I know all about $TLRY and the #risk-or-reward on this stock now is, ...because of $CGC, they will be reporting their #earnings in the morning, could have some Copycat buying or selling on $TLRY, in the morning...and that all depends on $CGC-er-report. LOL
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week. $CGC $GM $CRSR $HAS $TWTR $KO $DIS $COTY $GPN $CSCO $ACB $CNC $CHGG $PEP $ENPH $ZNGA $UBER $CRNT $ENR $TTWO $NET $AMG $AZN $CRNC $TEVA $SPG $KHC $SAIA $SQNS $UAA $DDOG $GFN $IRBT $WCC $TSN $NRZ $LH $PERI $CNA $YETI $AYX $K $MAT
- bRobert: $CGC $50 with flag trigger SOON $90............$100 longer term Big WEEKLY cup base
- Niche: @bRobert $CGC Just bought some 40 calls July - nice premium and incredible IV - wll see
- scottrades: My Swing notes: $SPY / $QQQ A little extended but trending in the right direction. #Crypto Nice moves today in the space. $RIOT Boring Day, still in trend. $MARA Still fine. $ZI Working $AVID Sold ⅓ Today $DOYU trading pretty much identical to $HUYA $ALRM Holding the 50 Day $UCTT A bRobert Fave $MRVL Watch this around the 50 Day. $NOVA Mentioned this week, good volume today $JKS Bottom of the range. $BLNK Tightening up $BOOT Can we kick off a breakout? $MSOS Extended but working. $CGC Coming in a bit $GRWG Strong Weekly. $IIPR Earnings Feb 24 $DADA A little choppy but watch for a move over 46.90 $CHWY Champ has been all over this one. $CRSR Whippy but in trend. $FTCH Not yet. $ICHR Watch 42
- scottto_2: #WhaleClub - Membership list: $AAP $AAT $BCO $CALX $CCL $CGC $CMPS $CONN $DADA $DFEN $DKNG $EQR $EXP $FROG $GBX $GOGO $GTLS $HII $HOME $MANH $MLM $NAIL $PATK $PLCE $PRA $SDC $ST $TA $THO $TLRY $TXT $UBER $UCTT $USCR $WDC $WIX $WKHS $WWE $XPEV $YRCW $YY $ZI suspended members: $TRIL $ENDP $HAL $EHTH $AMWD
- jr3345: @scottto_2 $AAP $AAT $BCO $CALX $CCL $CGC $CMPS $CONN $DADA $DFEN $DKNG $EQR $EXP $FROG $GBX $GOGO $GTLS $HII $HOME $MANH $MLM $NAIL $PATK $PLCE $PRA $SDC $ST $TA $THO $TLRY $TXT $UBER $UCTT $USCR $WDC $WIX $WKHS $WWE $XPEV $YRCW $YY $ZI $TRIL $ENDP $HAL $EHTH $AMWD #WhaleClub -- I bought some of your shares in $AMWD. To me it was a pull back / bounce. Added at 87ish.
- bRobert: $IIPR $TLRY Breakout pullback retests Buy the bounces Others $ACB $CGC as well Huge upside
|Stock Price||$USD 14.76|
Canopy Growth Corp through its subsidiaries is the licensed producer of medical marijuana in Canada. The company grows, produces and sells medical marijuana. It sells medical marijuana under various brand names including Tweed, Bedrocan, and Mettrum.Request Video of CGC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 9th, 2021 - 2022 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 10.62 44.88%
- $USD 6.32 28.56%
- $USD 8.82 25.57%
- $USD 6.00 -67.89%
- $USD 8.10 -21.87%
- $USD 14.79 -16.60%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!