Canopy Growth Corporation (NASDAQ:CGC)
Old Forum Content for CGCMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
When I was coming up in my trading and specializing in #PotStocks, you had to be fast or you’d lose all your gains. Back in $CGC’s hay-days between 2016 and 2019 the stock would run 100% in a month and then retrace 50% of that move the ...
- EricF: @scottrades $QQQ $TSLA $NIO $CGC #PotStocks Have you ever posted a template for the sort of plan you like to use? Love to see one if not
- bRobert: $vff. 8/$12. Targets. $cgc $25/$30+ $tlry squeeze weekly. $14/$25
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week. $NIO $MELI $CGC $WKHS $GOLD $RCL $DKNG $MAR $INO $CSCO $NVAX $TLRY $MARK $PRTK $JMIA $DUK $SPG $ON $HUYA $AMAT $SDC $OXY $GBDC $SEAS $ICPT $PRPL $LYFT $BIDU $SOHU $FOLD $CEVA $DOYU $SYY $SDGR $GOOS $TTOO $SOGO $TNK $NBEV $GRWG
- issues: @scottrades $NIO $MELI $CGC $WKHS $GOLD $RCL $DKNG $MAR $INO $CSCO $NVAX $TLRY $MARK $PRTK $JMIA $DUK $SPG $ON $HUYA $AMAT $SDC $OXY $GBDC $SEAS $ICPT $PRPL $LYFT $BIDU $SOHU $FOLD $CEVA $DOYU $SYY $SDGR $GOOS $TTOO $SOGO $TNK $NBEV $GRWG #Earnings Thanks Scotty. How do you get Earnings Whisper to email me that chart?
- wijimmy: $CGC, $TLRY ... @scottrades Pot world going up in smoke ... Scott anything here to watch ??
- scottrades: @wijimmy $CGC $TLRY I don't see anything RHRN.
- joelsg1: @wijimmy $CGC $TLRY $IIPR!
- wijimmy: @scottrades $AYX $DDOG $TDOC $CRWD $WDAY ... lets keep adding .. $TLRY , $CGC, $RNG
- wijimmy: @bRobert $tlry $$CGC dragging all down... bad report $107 million in loss
- traderbren: $CGC - pushing out above upper BB
- Nepenthe: $CGC Getting a push...cheers.
- lostsheep: @Nepenthe $CGC Love how the weed stocks move on red days
- bRobert: $CGC phase 3 watch $22/$30 Watching $TLRY Daily pinch and WEEKLY Pinching > 20 WEEK LOONG consolidation $12/$22 $VFF $7/$12
- debeers: @lostsheep $CGC -whatever makes it bettah!
- bRobert: $CGC $VFF $7/$12 bounce ADD $CMI Looking to add on bounce $250+ Truck bull market
- bRobert: $CGC Look for a bounce on this retest of the 200d from above If A+ test buy with a stop < 200d $24 target 1 I think this will work its way back to $40 WEEKLY Inv H&S under construction Baby puffs to start Don' t inhale $TLRY Long consolidation WEEKLY reversal base will trigger with a strong move > 20 WEEK $22 target $VFF $7/$12 targets
- lostsheep: $CGC $TLRY Getting the munchies. Might look to add to my stash soon
- bRobert: @lostsheep $CGC $TLRY EXPECTED pullbacks. Looking to add on the bounce. $TLRY. $VFF. retest $6. Add on bounce. $7/$12.
- bRobert: $CGC. Buy a pb/bounce. > 200d. Phase 2/3 tango move $22 target 1. $30. to follow. . Longer term....$40+. reversal targets. $TLRY. WEEKLY Was basing pre Covid then crashed Restarted a reversal base in March and has consolidated in a tight range for 6 months $13. target 1 on a daily breakout/retest/bounce. $17.50 with a move. > $10.70. LONG TERM. this one has very high upside possibilities $45 . with a move. > 50. WEEK An area it has never seen Baby steps into giant steps. Small partial with breathing room works best. Loose stops.
$CGC Watch the 200 Day.
$CRON Use yesterday's low.
$IIPR No losses allowed now.
$AMD Move up your stop. Can’t buy here.
$VEEV Needs volume.
$NET Watching above 39
$PENN Coming out of a Squeeze
$SE Watching 120.55
$CIEN Working, let it wo ...
- scottrades: $CGC Not a super clean chart. Holding at the 50 Day.
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC Very LONG sideways. consolidation in $TLRY $CGC. others. Setting up fro a substantial move.
- Nepenthe: @bRobert $CGC $TLRY CGC seems to be doing that right now. Cheers.
- bRobert: @lostsheep $GBTC $CGC Use one to buy the other and goose both.
- lostsheep: $GBTC $CGC bitcoin and weed. Nice combo Throw in another stimulus package and you never have to get off the couch
- martyrb3: @lostsheep $GBTC $CGC Yup. Long both. Bitcoin crossed $11,000. Was 3800 back in March.
- bRobert: @martyrb3 $GBTC $CGC $GBTC. $20/$30. Speed bumps. $14/$16. Long.
- Rbrusie66: $CGC scott any comments
- scottrades: @Rbrusie66 $CGC I'm not trading this but I believe @Dan talked about it last night. I think you want it to stay above 18.
- bRobert: $CGC. $30. WEEKLY reversal target 1. Early. Long consolidation finally giving birth . I like these set ups Scaled further into a few names $VFF $TLRY $CGC. Partials with breathing room . $IIPR. holding stock.
$CGC -- Breaking out of a squeeze. Alert $19.60
$AMT -- reports on Thursday. Alert $270
$SFM -- Phase 3? -- earnings tomorrow pm. Alert $28.00
$TGT -- Under accumulation. Alert $125.00
$HAIN -- Continuing the move along the BBand. Use 8 day EMA ...
- DrScience: $TLRY $CGC #PotStocks having a good day.
- Kharrison67: @DrScience $TLRY $CGC #PotStocks good morning, did you get my email Friday? I tried sending through the forum email system. If so, is that a formula that can be scanned? No problem if you are not interested. Thanks!
- bRobert: $VFF looking for the bounce today /tomorrow $CGC this is doing some serious consolidation > 50d I love long courtships I think this one will explode higher soon Taking a partial Stop < 50d $TLRY less advanced consolidation < 50d
- bill52: @bRobert $VFF $CGC $TLRY Your thoughts on $APHA as well?
- bRobert: @bill52 $VFF $CGC $TLRY $APHA I like the WEEKLY reversal base It moved > 50 WEEK A change in character It hasn't done that in 18 months $7 target 1 Not an ideal buy point extended > 50d but you could buy the flag trigger or the PB/bounce
- bill52: @bRobert $VFF $CGC $TLRY $APHA thank you!
- bRobert: $CGC C&H like just below 200d $22 with trigger > 200d $VFF VERY tight wedge with upside bias LONG
- bRobert: $MJ. Consolidation pinch over the 50d. $21. with trigger >. 200d. np Looking at some of the group $IIPR. Consolidation > 50d You can take a partial here $105/$130. with range breakout $CGC pinching. under the 200d. $20/$30. potential . with move. > 200d $VFF Coiled between 50/200d. $7/$12. potential $TLRY. Long sideways consolidation will resolve. $10.5 with a trigger > 50d. $16+. with WEEKLY flag trigger > $10
- bRobert: $TLRY. Flag trigger $9. target 1. Early move. > 50 WEEK. Still early but prolonged trading in the sunny side of the Bollinger band will lead to $16.50+ . targets. Small partial only $CGC. Reversal inv H&S. setting up. $40 target.
- scottrades: $CGC catching a bid
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC they all get high together Higher
- glens13: @bRobert $CGC thought you said "lets all get high together" lol. $MJ
- Angdionk: $CGC moving on good volume
- Bwhitty: @scottrades $TRUL $GTII Your $CGC is closing strong!
- scottrades: My notes today: $SPY Slightly above the slope $QQQ Still. Going. $GDX Pulling back within the uptrend. $DT Higher Lows. $TSLA Team work makes the dream work. Great trading on this today everyone! $WORK Bumping up against resistance. $SMG Close. $MU A @bRobert fave. $COST No losses allowed now. $ENR Holding at the 8EMA Looking for a push.. $CGC Through the 50 Day on Volume. $CMCSA A low squeeze with the 200 Day Above. $DIS Some forum chatter about this. Use the 8EMA $DG in a tight squeeze. $XHB Homebuilders still in trend $LEN Up on high volume, down on less. $TOL Basing under the 200 Day. Weaker. $TMHC Off the 200 Day. $DHI inside Day. Small shelf.
- bRobert: $VFF. Big breakout in May . 50% retracement to 50d support. Walking up. $10. target with move > 200d. Stop just. < 50d $TLRY. There is a trading stock who's upside potential will be SIGNIFICANTLY enhanced with a move > $12. This would trigger a WEEKLY reversal pattern with a $20+. target. It also would also represent a marked change in technical character because the stock hasn't traded above the 20d. since its IPO days in 2018. It has been in long sideways consolidation. since MARCH (3. months). The longer the base........the higher the potential. $CGC WEEKLY reversal base with $40. potential.
- bRobert: $CRON. Daily. Cup. base. being formed. Looking for zig to $8. np $CGC. Consolidation. WEEKLY reversal base $25+ for the patient investor np WATCHING the group $IIPR ahead of the pack. Longer term hold $AMWD. C&H. set. $85/$120/$200. LONG term hold. trading around a core
- Cokeman1959: @shoredriver $PLD $SHOP i use to like him but he was as wrong as you can be on $CGC a while back.
- shoredriver: @Cokeman1959 $PLD $SHOP $CGC ....been wrong on more than that......
- Angdionk: $CGC moving
- bRobert: $CGC Small reversal formed Early 5/13d bullish cross $20 with move > $18+ np
- scottrades: $CGC moving a bit here
- kbrowe: @scottrades $CGC $TLRY $CRON also started moving, someone must have said something about 12:15pm.
- rverkamp: @kbrowe $CGC $TLRY $CRON Looking to start a small position in $MJ
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $ IIPR best of breed Still high targets $105/$130 HIGHER long term Good long term investment and dividend Short squeeze material as well
- scottrades: @kbrowe $CGC $TLRY $CRON New Jersey voting to decriminalize Cannabis possession
- jeffslm: @scottrades $CGC $TLRY $CRON - and it's about friggin time.
- Robert1965: $CGC $CRON up today any news?
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $CGC $CRON Continuing to forge reversal bases It's a process $IIPR Best in show for now No contest
- Henry: @bRobert $CGC CEO was on Cramer. He said he can dial in the buzz in beverages. I'm down with that. np
- bRobert: @Henry $CGC Still has work to do along with the others . (except $IIPR) A move > 50/200WEEK. ($22+). will open up a door to the $30's and $40s Long term bullish. Patient observer for now.
- bRobert: $CGC. small cup & h forming $20 target. np $TLRY. Sideways. healthy. The longer the better A WEEKLY flag trigger will run to $17+ $CRON. hitting. 50 WEEK. A move > will run to $12 $MJ. WEEKLY flag. triggered. Daily high base. $16 . $IIPR. phase 2. flag. Watch for the 3. $105/$130
- traderbren: $CGC -- moving into gap filling mode to the upside. Long from below
- bRobert: $CGC bounce near 50d and Channel bottom Low risk $TLRY Bounce off 20d W/reversal $17 Stop under 20d LOW risk for long term trade $$CRON $9 reversal $MJ bouncing $IIPR $105/$130+ $PYX perky $5.5 $ACB flag to 20d area Soon Hot money flowing in a bit more
- traderbren: $CGC - volume coming into $CGC, nicely above the 20 dma and 8 ema. Long with Calls since this morning.
- bRobert: @traderbren $CGC Good long term trade WEEKLY inv H&S forming 50/200 WEEK were tough ceiling on 1st bang $25/$30 long term with move > 50/200 W Partial
- scottrades: $SPY Moving along the Top Bband. FOMO is in the air. $QQQ Trend is up. $GDX Above the 50 Day. $TSLA Electric! $ORCL I don’t have a Crystal Ball but I like what I see in Oracle. $FB Watch this tomorrow. $AAPL Working. $BYND We ate BYND Last night actually… $DDOG This dog is flying! $AMZN Working. Got upgraded today. $SQ Waiting for the next phase. $GOOGL Good Volume the last 2 days. $MU Starting phase 2? $AMD Still holding above the 50 Day. $CGC Great volume today. $VFF Holding above the 200 Day. $PYX Big move today but not my trade, here’s why.. $INTU Alert at 293.60 $BE Nice tight bands. $EXAS Looks good.
- bRobert: $TLRY. The pb from the 20 week was expected but the WEEKLY flag has possibilities IF it triggers $17 ish. Daily phase 2 trying to tango to 3 Alerts. $CGC. Feeling for support at the 50d WEEKLY This one was expected to pull back from the 50/200W. I will be watching this reversal continue to evolve I think that the LONG term trade is far from done and has high upside potential. $PYX. little reversal base $4. $CRON. $8.5 . reversal/range breakout target with trigger $IIPR. Best char tin the space. Just because some of these trades never blossomed, doesn't mean that they are down for the count. The hot money will come back in a hurry with a good second try. High % upside makes these a must WATCH.
- Henry: $CGC Up in smoke......sorry can't help myself.
- geebo: @Henry $CGC Yikes.
- bRobert: @Henry $CGC WEEKLY chart. 50/200 double ceiling. The high probability trade was down. Particularly after a huge run. It was definitely a take profits before earnings trade. A relatively cheap put buy for the more aggressive trader looking for the expected with a defined risk
- debeers: @Henry $CGC -Love you much---still-- shame on ya!
- gt: @Henry $CGC "that' life, that's what all the people say you're riding high in April, shot down in May but i know i'm gonna change that tune when i'm back on top in June" (with apologies to mr sinatra)
- RunninwtheBulls: $CGC getting crushed after earning miss.
- Henry: @Robert1965 $STZ that's the $CGC effect
- Henry: @gt $CGC @Dan @Gary now that ought to be the new lead music into Dan's videos, he could sing it himself too.
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $STZ Besides their relationship with CGC, the stock has a 200d ceiling. Expect the expected. $CGC had a WEEKLY. 50/200 armor plated ceiling. A lot of energy was consumed pushing the stock from $13 -$22 on the hot money train. A lot of optimism priced in
$CGC’s #Earnings are pulling down other PotStocks today. Holding over Earnings is always a risk and when you have, what some call the industry leader posting bad numbers, the pain is felt across the board.
Watching some #Gold and #Silver s ...
- Henry: @bRobert $STZ $CGC They have been hit with downgrades because they are not producing Corona in Mexico because of Covid, which is definitely still on the rise there. I don't quite understand, it's beer, there is a recipe. There's 20 breweries around me that could make it. Call it New Mexico beer.
- debeers: @gt $CGC -i sent this song to a good friend recently.
- Auto: @scottrades $CGC $GDX $AG $PAAS $FSM $NFLX #Earnings #Gold #Silver Wack-a-Mole love that game 8>) well said Scott
- EricF: @scottrades $CGC $GDX $AG $PAAS $FSM $NFLX #Earnings #Gold #Silver Nice job the; just strapped on my Air Jordans!
- Amykris: @scottrades $CGC $GDX $AG $PAAS $FSM $NFLX #Earnings #Gold #Silver Great stuff Scott. Thank you
- JoeT: @scottrades $CGC $GDX $AG $PAAS $FSM $NFLX #Earnings #Gold #Silver Thanks Scott! Great stuff to reflect on. Thanks for reminding me to watch that documentary too... been on my to do list and I keep hearing great reviews about it. Have a great day!
- mustardman: @scottrades $CGC $GDX $AG $PAAS $FSM $NFLX #Earnings #Gold #Silver --very insightful. I too was enthralled, not just what we saw during the games, but how hard he worked and how he inspired the same work ethic in everyone.
- scottrades: $CGC Squeezing a bit.
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $MJ flag BULLISH bias $16+ Many along for the ride $IIPR flag > 200d $100 /$130
- bRobert: @mgoodw $MJ Any position would be partial /small It is extended > 50d May be running out of steam Volume slumping . Too early to tell Of note Look at $CGC up nicely today WEEKLY up against 50/200 ceiling It has doubled in a short time
- traderbren: $CGC - just a heads up that $CGC reports tomorrow before the open....based on the info I have available.
- mercury6s: $CGC filled Tuesday open gap
- bRobert: @mercury6s $CGC LOOK at the WEEKLY. Double ceiling resistance
- scottrades: @scottrades $$CGC trying to Squeeze as well.
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $MJ. flag. So goes the group. with a trigger
- scottrades: My notes for today: $SPY Broke the Low of yesterday. Broke the high of yesterday. What a ride. $QQQ Nice. $GDX/$GLD Pointed out move off the lows. That worked eventually. $NEM Holding the 50 Day. Watch for it to take out the low of Tuesday. $TNA Bought some near the close. $LHX Big Volume today. Right at a pivot. $SWCH Bought back today. $MU Posted about this in the forum, big move today. $COR Tight Squeeze Good volume. A REIT. $UBER Nice Reversal. Support at today’s low. $LYFT Working. $SPCE Keep this one on a watch list. Decent Triangle forming. $CGC A little resistance here. Earnings Friday $TLRY Inside Day $APHA Consolidating $VFF Coming back into the BBands $CRON Pulling back on lower volume than yesterday, this is good.
$CGC 6.3 Days
$CRON 6.8 Days
$TLRY 1.1 Days
$APHA 6.8 Days
$ZYNE 7.4 Days
$NBEV 5.3 Days
OTC PotStocks with good volume: $TCNNF, $CURLF, CWBHF, $VLNCF
There’s a bunch of different ways to trade the sector if the moves continue. You could al ...
- bRobert: $TLRY. target acquired. Now it's show me on the WEEKLY chart. Show me you went through rehab and can mount a significant march > 20 WEEK. The stock has used up a lot of energy to get this far out of the sewer in this timeline $1. - $11+. So has $CGC. Looks ready for a pullback with the 50/200 week just. above .
- bRobert: @porter2524 $SPY $QQQ $GDX $GLD $TNA $CGC $TLRY $APHA $VFF $TSLA $SWCH $SABR $DDOG $MSFT $WORK $UBER $LYFT Consider $MJ. ETF Own a bunch. Very liquid. $16 measured move target. Look for pullback/bounces
|Stock Price||$USD 28.18|
Canopy Growth Corp through its subsidiaries is the licensed producer of medical marijuana in Canada. The company grows, produces and sells medical marijuana. It sells medical marijuana under various brand names including Tweed, Bedrocan, and Mettrum.Request Video of CGC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 9th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- February 11th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 10.95 79.60%
- $USD 8.30 50.68%
- $USD 28.18 31.72%
- $USD 17.12 %
- $USD 17.82 -13.33%
- $USD 69.54 -5.52%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 75,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (75,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!