Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC)
Old Forum Content for BACMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Herb: @champ $WFC $BAC $C #Bounce-Trade-Opportunity #facts #weren #A #News Thanks Champ. I figured i'd hear from you!
- champ: @Herb #Bounce-Trade-Opportunity ...$WFC at $47.70...the #facts about that bank Scandal, that happened in 2016 --- They are the largest bank by the number of employees in the U.S., at 230,338 and that was as of 2018. $BAC is only at 136,500. They are ...
- dkoran: @champ $WFC $BAC $C #Bounce-Trade-Opportunity #facts #weren #A #News have to put these crooks in jail or it will continue to happen. Fines mean nothing when he owns millions of shares .my wife banks with wells and they tried numerous shenanigans with ...
- CraigReynolds: @champ $WFC $BAC $C #Bounce-Trade-Opportunity #facts #weren #A #News Love your posts and information you have researched. Would love to see your research book.
- grcjr: $BAC $GS $JPM $MS all (and likely others) up in premarket.
- Mounty: @Dan or anyone that can explain please help. I just compared a daily 5 minute chart of 3 major banks with millions of shares outstanding. This morning $C,$JPM and $BAC all traded in exact lockstep with each other until approximately 12:15 when they begin to diverge. I have no idea how this could be statistically possible?
- Nepenthe: @Mounty $C $JPM $BAC Not Dan, and I know nothing about the divergence of which you speak, but I do hold one remaining position in $C, which traded down to the 50ma, and then bounced ever so slightly. I took no action as the $XLF closed slightly below the 50ma, and shows signs of, perhaps, further downside. If any others wish to weigh in on the Banks, insights always welcome. My plan is to monitor both Monday, and take action--add or vacate--accordingly. Cheers.
- DAN: @Mounty $C $JPM $BAC Here's my take: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Mikev200: @DAN $C $JPM $BAC ...@dan bahaha, gezzz you have all the answers!
- champ: @Mounty $C $JPM $BAC --- That timing.....looks like it could be computerized trading, happens all the time. Larger players are always working, hard to know what their reason was but there could be many reasons why or only one, raising cash because maybe they saw a bounce. ......Big-Boys are also always working the markets, maybe an investor needed a little play-money, to play with. Put 1/2 on the $SPY, for a bounce-trade and then swing 50% into the pre-market, for Monday.
Forexpro: @Mounty $C $JPM $BAC
Hope you're doing well. I've attached an intraday (5 Minute) chart of $JPM (OHLC bars) vs $C (turquoise) and $BAC (purple). The correlations of $C and $BAC to $JPM throughout the day are charted below. I was mildly ...
- Forexpro: Re: $BAC Hi, Friends, The ticker is basically unchanged despite "beating estimates"; some key metrics, such as Net Interest Revenue, return on shareholders' equity, and income from consumer banking activity don't look all that great. At first glance, the bank managed to grow loans at a decent pace, but wasn't able to do much with them. $JPM set the bar very high, $C had a good report, and $BAC's results look a bit pallid by comparison. All the best!
- indigo1948: @Forexpro $BAC $JPM $C - good morning and I hope this finds you well and prospering in this market. Do you have any indication of the impact on earnings of trading revenues for $JPM and $C as opposed to the other major banks? All the best.
Forexpro: @indigo1948 $BAC $JPM $C
And the same good wishes right back at you. $BAC did well (all quotes are from CNBC.com):
"Of the bank’s three main divisions, only its global markets business posted a quarterly increase in ...
- champ: $BAC, back around HOD, they will be reporting in the morning, as of RHRN, I'm guessing that I will be holding a Spec position into earnings.
- champ: $FAS $KBE $KRE $JPM $C $BAC $MS $GS, really strong ....you don't see this happen very often, all closed on HOD or within a hair, plus other banks.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Above 328 AH $QQQ Up AH as well $GDX Mentioned the lack of conviction on this Friday, it played out today $DISH Top watch for tomorrow $XHB Creeping higher $PHM Squeezing. $LEN Squeezed. $IBP Tight Price action. Watch above 71.60 $STX Watch above 61 $BHE Almost higher than average volume. Pushing off the Middle BB. $SPWR Back above the 50 on Good Volume. Watch for a move above 8.60 $XLF Banks looking good. Watch $BAC, $AIG, $IVZ, $ETFC and $C $CSX Some rails performing well, this is one of em. $PINS Mentioned by @Dan. Watching this for a base or move up. $ON Top of the range, watch for a move above 25.30 $AMAT Alert at 62.85 $RCM Monster move. Posted by @Hemal
- mljbaer: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GDX $DISH $XHB $PHM $LEN $IBP $STX $BHE $SPWR $XLF $BAC $AIG $IVZ $ETFC $C $CSX $PINS $ON $AMAT $RCM #Swing Scott. I am in Calgary and yikes..yes we are all chilled. Dogs look outside and say ‘ no bloody way’ am I going for a walk. I skied Sunshine on Saturday, fantastic. Thanks for all of your Forum posts and videos. They are very helpful and appreciated. Best wishes from Calgary.
- Margi1983: @Forexpro $SIVB $INFO $AMZN $BAC Thanks for your witty and typically great post. What a chart for $INFO!! Wish I was in this name. I used to hold on to losers too long, but using stops with strict discipline prevents me from allowing this to happen. My stops vary from 2% to 8%, with the only exception being IPO longs, which I allow about 10% for a stop loss So sorry our Pats lost last week.. but the rest of America is happy about that. Go Bruins!
Forexpro: @Margi1983 $SIVB $INFO $AMZN $BAC
I'm working on how to trim winning trades optimally. I recognized this as one of my biggest challenges as a trader years ago, and it shows how capable I am of learning new tricks that it remains ...
$BAC has added $SIVB to its best ideas list (called "US 1", according to SeekingAlpha). I've owned at least a token amount of this for quite some time; it's less at present, as I've preferred other tickers. On the plus side, it's taking lo ...
- champ: $FAS $BAC $GS, however all the names are having a nice move, the sector is going into earnings and it kicks off on Tuesday, 1/14.
- champ: $FAS $BAC $GS, all the big names will be reporting earnings, starting on 1/14. I'm holding positions in these 3. ......$JPM and $C will kick-off first on 1/14...NP's for now, only watching.
- champ: $XOM @ $70.70....$BAC, came out this morning with their top 8-picks to start the year off. $XOM was on the list, I have a swing position. ....$RTN, is also on the list, I have a small position. They also had 2-shorts positions...$GAP and $LEA, NP.
- wijimmy: @champ $XOM $BAC $RTN $GAP $LEA ... Like $XOM.. attractive yield.. along with $CVI, $OXY, $BP, ..2 others in sector $VNOM, $FANG
- wijimmy: @champ $XOM $BAC $RTN $GAP $LEA ... .. $ROAD .. watching it drop today, and waiting for entry for a trade
- champ: @wijimmy $XOM $BAC $RTN $GAP $LEA ------ $CVI $OXY $BP $VNOM $FANG....Yes I agree but I can't hold all. $BAC, will be recommending $XOM, and this stock is their only #Top-Pick in the energy sector, remember they have a #huge customer base, in their wealth management division....#BAC-Merrill-Lynch. This is only Day-1....
- champ: $BAC..HOD...$GS and $FAS, both close to HOD.
- sniper: @champ $XOM $BAC $RTN $GAP $LEA $CVI $OXY $BP $VNOM $FANG #Top-Pick #huge #BAC-Merrill-Lynch thanks
- champ: $AMD $AAPL $BAC, many stocks to watch, these are only a few.
- champ: $BAC $JPM, also watch banks, they are on a slow earnings move.
- champ: $BAC #Day-50 @ $35.40..earnings will be on 1/15, the day after $JPM, reports.
- CraigReynolds: @Pcdentist $BAC $JPM $C $GS #Market-Direction #slowly #News #analyst #huge #starting #positive #want-to-see Agree and believe insight is right on. Believe it is just math and all ready to shoot off but been thinking that for some time. Add timing to that and as @Champ says, "Entry" is everything.
- PhilHarmonic: @CraigReynolds $BAC $JPM $C $GS #Market-Direction #slowly #News #analyst #huge #starting #positive #want-to-see Entry and Exit Luck. If Entry is everything then Exit and Luck are nothing. But , it seems to me, Exit and Luck contribute to a Traders fortune.
- CraigReynolds: @PhilHarmonic $BAC $JPM $C $GS #Market-Direction #slowly #News #analyst #huge #starting #positive #want-to-see You are probably are correct could be the main reason I'm in the shape I'm in, no timely exit plan and no luck.
- champ: @PhilHarmonic $BAC $JPM $C $GS #Market-Direction --- You are bringing up #Luck ---- If you have ever been in the Military, then you know many have said, I'm real lucky to be alive. There are two types of Entries.... stock entry-timing and also market entry-timing if an investors has both, then the risk size can be larger, especially if you also have sector timing, like in the Nasdaq. ......#Luck, where luck plays a big part in the markets is....I always want to be able to see the News and understand the News, with timing. Everyone in the forum has seen Stocks and ETF's start to climb off of News, way before they even see it. ......Understanding Luck is real simple, I always want to see the News before you do. ......It is real simple, the harder I work, the #Luckier I get.
....Follow the News....upgrades and downgrades and market predictions, are only guessing about the future, off of Economic-News. Need to follow what the Banks, Financial.... on what they are predicting, like the CEO's from the top 3-banks...$BAC, $J ...
- Pcdentist: @champ $BAC $JPM $C $GS #Market-Direction #slowly #News #analyst #huge #starting #positive #want-to-see No question in my mind that you are dead on right .them fancy algorithms are set to act on News and being ready as you are, is most profesional.
- BocaRick: @Wolf $SWKS $QRVO also 5G upgrade by $BAC
$BAC - monthly breakout above the $32 resistance level after nearly 2 years of consolidation. On a longer-term basis, this sets up for a measured move to $38+ (primary range was $26 to $32).
$BKNG - stabilizing at the $1850 level after delivering ...
- Trudy Warren: @Mitchell $BAC $BKNG $BYD $CBOE $CHL $DEO $DFS $DRI $IWM $JKHY $NUE $PGR $XLI $XLV Thank you for sharing your trading notes!
- baronp0329: @brett_anderson $ACB #POTSTOCKS Nice trade Brett! I'm day trading $CGC and $CRON. In the $CRON Nov22 Calls at 0.20, Current Ask 0.25, 25%. Also in $CGC Nov22 17 Calls at 0.55, current Ask 0.90, up 63%. CGC PT raised today by $BAC to 19 and upgraded to Buy @scottrades, did you get some Pot stocks today?
- brett_anderson: @baronp0329 $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS thanks! i really liked the big volume and nice candle. i'm now out!
- scottrades: @baronp0329 $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC I did not! Missed these moves. Can you and @brett_anderson be the Official SMM #POTSTOCKS watchers??
- champ: @baronp0329 $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS --- Yes, #alerts started going off yesterday, on $CGC, now up around $3.50 off of yesterdays LOD.
- baronp0329: @scottrades $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS Thanks Scott, but can't commit to being an expert on Pot Stocks. I just trade charts with nice price and volume.
- brett_anderson: @scottrades $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS i think we'd consider it if we could get a sweet badge to add to our profile pics?
- scottrades: @brett_anderson $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS Haha, I'll talk to Gary.
- baronp0329: @brett_anderson $ACB $CGC $CRON $BAC #POTSTOCKS Took 1/2 profits on CGC for 64% profit, but still fully in CRON calls. (Edited)
- Wykeman: $BAC just make NH #financials
- Wykeman: $BAC 52 week high..
- Robert1965: @Wykeman $BAC Noted
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes today: $SSO Inside Day. Consolidating short term. $QLD Sideways in an hourly range, but look at the red. $GDX Still Grinding Around $KL Nice move today, good volume. Still want to see it tighten up. $UCTT Congrats if you’re still holding this. Watch the declining volume. $C Sold into this today. $BAC Hit a 52 Week High, holding up well. $LCI Earnings Tomorrow, it’s either going to work or not. $CORT Earnings coming up, Watch above 15 $APPS Nice bounce today, but hoped for a stronger close. $SNBR Building a base, still on watch. $AUDC Smaller base, no trigger yet. $FLY Creeping closer, watch above 21.50 $CRM Posted about this earlier in the day. Support at 154. $ACB Earnings Next week 10 Days of Short Interest. $VFF Nice volume today, looking for it to continue tomorrow.
- Robert1965: #BANKS $FAS just hit HOY 82.75, anyone buying, looking at $C $BAC
- mopick: @Robert1965 $FAS $C $BAC #BANKS, am watching $C to initiate a starter position.
- champ: @gwenzee $ROKU --- I'm day-trading this stock because of that upgrade by $BAC, before the open this morning and at this level, for me there is no real reason to swing.
- Robert1965: $BAC this has been on roll since last 10/17, when I sold at 30.20 now up to 31.61, anyone doing anything with $BAC
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $BAC Too extended to buy Easier to hold with stop Patience. or look for another trade
- debeers: @bRobert $BAC @bRobert- what have you done with your $BX? Thanks in advance for your help.
- Robert1965: @champ $BAC have gotten back in this, I still holding core position
- bRobert: $JPM WEEKLY has been my guiding light I like polite WEEKLY charts This one led the pack higher $140 longer term Take advantage of pb/bounces $BAC $36 WEEKLY target $C $82.50 WEEKLY target with breakout /continuation
- Mitchell: 10/25/2019 Trading Notes $BAC - closed on the weekly chart within 1% of major resistance that goes back to early 2018. A weekly close above $32 sets up for the next leg higher. $C - weekly close above the $73 level (major resistance going back to last September) $CINF - bearish engulfing candlestick after reporting earnings on Friday morning, but it hold on the retest of the 100-day SMA and the $110 level $NTR - snapped a 9-day losing streak today after finding support at the $48 level. Look for a short-term bounce back to the $51 level. Earnings are due out on 11/4. $NVDA - solid close above the $190 resistance level on the weekly chart this week.
- Robert1965: $XLF the banks are moving towards all time highs $BAC $JPM $C any news the these
- champ: @Robert1965 $XLF $BAC $JPM $C --- $FAS, all the banks are reporting that the economy is strong...take a look at $STT, $SIVB but all are moving-up. $KRE and $KBE...
- Mitchell: 10/21/2019 Trading Notes $AKAM - been trading sideways for nearly 2 months. Watch to see if the stock can sustain a move above the $92-$93 level. Earnings are due out on 10/28. $BAC - retesting major resistance at $31 on the weekly chart. The bank reported better than expected quarterly results last week. $ULTA - bearish price action over the last couple of sessions, failing to regain the $250 level. If the stock falls below $235, look for a retest of the September lows. $XLF - the financials ETF is back at major resistance near $28.40-$28.60 (July and September peaks)
- phgruver: ...and we wake up to find that $BAC beat estimates, and is up 2% in the premarket. This is a LT hold that I don't trade. My cost basis is around $15, so the 2.4% yield is actually 4.8% for me. An easy hold....
- traderbren: @phgruver $BAC - nicely done! I have a LT position too.
- Robert1965: @champ did you sell any $BAC thinking about selling at 30.50 or above
- champ: @Robert1965 $BAC --- Yes, I took full profits on this swing position.
- stairm01: @Ringo $DAN $VEEV $VEEV $SAM $MELI $ODFL $XPO $IYT $CX $BA $SPLK $ABMD $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $CC $UAL $EHTH $HIIQ $MRCC $MRCC $ABBE $STNE $SPX $NDX $MTUM $FFTY $XHB $LGIH $HOV $MDC $TMHC $PLMR $IBP $GLOB $BOOT $LULU $EDU $ESNT $VEEV $IPB $ ...
- debeers: @Forexpro $GS $RH $BAC $C $WFC $JPM $SPY -$BAC is domestic. Thanks for your good wishes.and backatcha for that. I see no need to slam $JPM for wework. I also don't believe, as DAN does, that the folks at $JPM are scumbags.The market vote is always the final one and the market told $JPM what it thought of it.
Nope, I'm not advocating positions in banks, although if someone with a diversified portfolio feels the need for one, there are arguments to be made for $BAC (exceptional pool of free or near-free deposits, broadest domestic footprint, but so-so man ...
- debeers: @Forexpro $GS $RH $BAC $C $WFC $JPM $SPY -Not only your brilliance but also your kindness never fails to amaze. My key takeaway from your script remains that the instis, overweight though they may be are shedding when they can. Frankly, and i know i'm out on a limb when i say this but the minute there is a Brexit, i'll buy the Royal Bank of Scotland...............
- champ: $BAC @ $29.85,..HOD...nice move, earnings in the morning.
- champ: $BAC, HOD, investors are looking for a surprise beat, I will be holding a position, into earnings.
........However as usual, investors can never really know about a positive change in Market-Direction, until after it happens...but they can guess. All stock entries, are only guesses. Markets work off of positive news and now the markets will be w ...
- champ: $SPY, $BAC, News ---- No-sound, just watching the news that is streaming and there is really no-news other than bank earnings...and $GM and UAW, reports that there is a tentative agreement, full agreement possible tonight, per the NY Post.. ......News on $BAC, that $BRK.A/B, is said to have asked to add to their $BAC position, above their 10% threshold, this is a Bloomberg post.
- champ: $BAC, is the most active stock in the $XLF, sector...that is the new news in this sector, that was just reported.
......30-more companies will be reporting earnings tomorrow. The big market movers could be the banks again and $BAC, is the main one and the others are $USB $PNC $FHN $CBSH $CMA $BK $ALLY, these 8-banks will be moving the markets before the open, ...
- champ: Now the Markets are waiting for short-term #Positive-News --- $XLF, the markets need financials to help out, these banks are in play, $JPM $C $WFC $FRC, plus $SCHW and $GS, in the morning. Need these financials to report positive news on the economy. The markets are on hold and are waiting for news on economy, guidances and News on earnings, that kick-off in the morning, is the main reason why the markets are Flat today, is my guess. .......On Wednesday morning, the markets will be getting more economic news about Retail sales for the month of September and even more earnings news from $BAC, $NFLX and others...the markets need more positive news. .......The markets have the positive trade-war-truce and also the news on Phase-1. Now it wants more.
- bRobert: @champ $XLF $JPM $C $WFC $FRC $SCHW $GS $BAC $NFLX #Positive-News If the banks can break out, the market can break out of the range . The banks and SPY have both traded sideways for quite a while.
- champ: @bRobert $XLF $JPM $C $WFC $FRC $SCHW $GS $BAC $NFLX #Positive-News ---Yes exactly and that is the #Hope-News, that the markets are waiting for....and if it happens, in the morning, that is the trigger for the next leg, is exactly what my fortuneteller said, also.
- baronp0329: Earnings season $NFLX $DPZ $DAL $AAPL $FB $AZZ $JPM $SNAP $UNH $LEVI $BAC $CLF $SQ $T $DIS $GS $BA $JNJ $HELE $WFC $TWTR $C $V $FAST $GE $APHA $INFY $CVS $ALLY $CMG $KO $INTC $F $MA $ABT $SCHW $MCD $NOK $PM $PLD $SAR $HAL $WBA $AXP $XLNX $PFE $PG
- Henry: @atlantadave3 $HXL $BAC Downgraded it. np
- atlantadave3: @Henry $HXL $BAC Thanks Henry. I always hate this situation with stops pre-market. The bid is $77.51 and the ask is currently $79.60 (yay). If my stop triggers, it will turn it into a market order. Then the mid price ($78.56) might be what my stock might actually sell for. If I change my stop so that this morning, it goes into effect at 09:35:01am, still at $79.40, at least the bid-ask spread should tighten. Thoughts?
- phgruver: @atlantadave3 $HXL $BAC Premarket stops will almost always get you a bad fill. The spreads are very wide, and the volume is anemic. Unless you "know" something, it's best to avoid trading after hours or premarket. Personally, I'd cancel the stop and wait for the market to open. If it gaps down on open, it will often rebound somewhat and give you a better exit. (not always, of course, and your mileage may vary, etc., etc.)
- atlantadave3: @phgruver $HXL $BAC I have changed my order to trigger at 9:36. I'll see how it shakes out! Thanks!
- champ: @chd $DJI $SPY $BBBY @ $10.64 --- Thanks, for the heads-up. Yes, earnings are on 10/2/after, 2-full trading days left, could continue this ER move into earnings. Upgrade today by Wedbush, ahead of earnings, with a price target of $16....and $BAC, has their target at $20.00.
- issues: @Herb Last night Cramer said don't go with the big banks ($GS $BAC $JPM etc) but with the credit cards like $V and $MA etc.
- champ: @issues $GS $BAC $JPM $V $MA---- Nice to know, what he is thinks, his info helps. Thanks!
- champ: $OLLI @ 64.19, on the close ----- Retail Analyst....#News upgrade, with a price target of $94, by Craig Hallum, this new News will now keep this stock on track, climbing the "Wall of Worry"... for sure. $BAC, old price target was at $100, on 7/31. Take a look....
- wijimmy: @champ $OLLI $BAC #News ... Story of my Life... $OLLI Got in at $55.50 last Wed.. and Sold out all shares Yesterday at $64.25... Couldn't pass up the FAST PROFIT...... SHOULD i have asked for more ??? ...
- champ: @wijimmy $OLLI $BAC #News --- Sure why not....timing is always the key. I just added a little.....@ $64.52.
- champ: $SLB...New upgrade today, is moving the stock, by $JPM, with a new target of $51, other upgrades...and 1 is by $BAC, on 8/28. Will see if this moves continues.
- lostsheep: @champ $SLB $JPM $BAC Is this a supply issue, catch up or does someone see a potential problem coming in the mid east like Iran?
- bRobert: @champ $SLB $JPM $BAC SLB chart/stock was moving LAST week. Money flow before the news That's why I was overweight and posting
- champ: $OLLI @ $56.00....Retail analysts New price targets...$JPM, is at $76. $BAC, BofA-Merrill, $75, Stephens, $75, $GS, $72, plus others, take a look.
- bRobert: @champ $OLLI $JPM $BAC $GS Strong double digit Growth is still there They were priced for perfection into earnings with a high multiple. I like them here with the discount coupon applied Long partial
- champ: @bRobert $OLLI $JPM $BAC $GS --- Yes, #Entry is Now or never, for me this is also a "Down-the Road" investment position.
It remains appropriate, it seems to me, to favor "too big to fail" banks with large deposit bases and similarly mega credit card receivables. Borrowing at zero and lending at 18 percent or more still works reasonably well. All other banki ...
|Stock Price||$USD 24.84|
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding and a financial holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company provides banking and non-banking financial services and products throughout the United States and in selected international markets.Request Video of BAC
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Crossing below the 200 day: Bank of America Corp. Next level of support is not until $15.60. By Bridget July 8th, 2015
- New 52 week high for Bank of America (NYSE:BAC)By Josh November 18th, 2013
- Strong momentum in Bank of America Corp.By Josh July 17th, 2013
- July 16th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 5.05 76.50%
- $USD 58.80 39.99%
- $USD 8.38 30.29%
- $USD 10.73 -37.23%
- $USD 21.08 -11.72%
- $USD 14.15 -10.84%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!