Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE:AVYA)
Old Forum Content for AVYAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Ajax4Hire: @Ajax4Hire $AVYA Nope. $AVYA earnings mediocre This Friday, Valentine's day, 2020-02-21Fri $15 calls will expire worthless, closing now, closing out at a loss now. But, the March 2020-03-20Fri $15 calls on fire! Another 6000 contracts added since last Friday; 31,545 total making it 80% of all 2020-March Put/Call contracts. Rolling Thunder Buying $AVYA 2020-03-20Fri $15 call for $0.25. There is no public reason for $AVYA to move 20% in the next month.
- Ajax4Hire: $AVYA - Avaya Holdings, Corp. provider of digital communications products. Earnings on 2020-02-10Mon_Before. Someone(s) knows something about this report. 2020-02-21Fri Options pricing in a big move. Calls slightly out-weight the Puts. Even today, someone(s) bought 789 $12.5 & $15 Calls. But, lots more Put purchases in last 2 days. Looking into 2020-March, there is 24,234 Calls for $15 strike for March, 2020-03-20Fri. This one strike is 70% of ALL 2020-Mar contracts. I am going to buy some 2020-02-21Fri $15 calls.
- woodman: $AVYA - There've been some good performers among the #BusinessServices stocks. Some with nice charts are too hard to buy here. But take a look at AVYA. Perhaps it's on the comeback trail. Lots of potential to move higher.
- sierramp: @lanedra $RNG They announced a deal with $AVYA
- Sluggo: @sierramp $RNG $AVYA Indeed, Sierraamp. Exclusive provider of unified communications as a service solutions to Avaya
- Wolf: $AVYA Anyone have thoughts on the action after earnings? Is this a short setup? Some of you more experienced at shorting?
- spmeyers: @Wolf $AVYA pretty good short setup though the snapback is stronger than we'd like to see; for recent IPOs it can be hard to borrow shares
- numbers: $AVYA - ATH - resistance was 23.50 finally broke above
|Stock Price||$USD 14.70|
Avaya Holdings Corp, together with its subsidiaries, provides real-time business collaboration and communications solutions. Its business is segmented into three - Global Communications Solutions, Avaya Networking, and Avaya Global Services.Request Video of AVYA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 13th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 8.06 305.45%
- $USD 69.61 49.20%
- $USD 14.70 47.41%
- $USD 6.28 -18.02%
- $USD 23.18 -13.20%
- $USD 19.13 -9.66%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!