Amyris Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS)
Old Forum Content for AMRSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $AMRS Perky spec 20d bounce Reversal target 1 $5.75 Shorts 11d to cover
- bRobert: $AMRS Spec Great chart $6+
- bRobert: $AMRS .Good spec . Reversal base breakout . Heading to $6 .
- bRobert: $XLV . 5/13 ema cross Wrestling with 50d . $AMRS . Spec putting in a nice base .
- killer: @bRobert Would you mind giving me your opinion on the chart of $AMRS ? I know it is a spec position and you have mentioned it in the past. The 20 day seems to be holding for now but I guess I am curious if you think this thing has another leg up and if so what the upside target would be.
- bRobert: @killer $AMRS It has been making higher highs/lows . and is trading >50d. $3.48 . loose stop . Upside depends upon the market. VERY speculative . Small caps $IWM have significantly underperformed in risk off market. They may outperform when the all clear is sounded.
- killer: @killer $AMRS Thank You Sir
- bRobert: @killer $AMRS I'd rather own . $MSFT
- bRobert: $IIPR .high base/range breakout $100 target close. Long term hold with $SMG . No drama $AMRS . SPEC . Big 14% . move. $8 . longer term hold . Patience
- bRobert: $AMRS 20d bounce $8 target Neckline $5 Long trading around a core.
- bRobert: $AMRS . Watching for trigger . $8+ . reversal target/flag . Longer term hold SPEC
- bRobert: $AMRS . Target 1 acquired. Expect . a pb. then move > 200d . to $8+ . Long term SPEC hold
- Motorman: @bRobert $AMRS Spec doing well! Up 20% today
- bRobert: @Motorman $AMRS That's what good specs do. Targets $6/$10 Spec size . Don't focus too heavily on specs with many high quality stocks are coming out of strong bases. That's where your focus should be IMHO Don't try to catch bottoms. Shiny objects. $NUGT etc Focus on strong charts in solid companies eg $HON $DE $HD Many many others Real meat and potatoes. Not sexy but it makes $$$. Buy sexy stuff with that . Nice vacation in romantic setting with the right company
- bRobert: $AMRS Still perky Challenging the 50d. $6 target 1 SPEC size
- bRobert: $AMRS Long term spec. Perky. $6 shorter term target. AGAIN This is a SPEC Position size and entries are important. Natural zero calorie sweetener and synthetic cannabis.
- Herb: $AMRS back from the dead.
- bRobert: @Herb $AMRS I just hold a spec positiion . I Check in once in a while to say hello. Long term investment. Natural 0 calorie sweetener. coming to market. "Synthetic cannabis project.
- Herb: @bRobert $AMRS Got out at 4.67 and breathed a sigh of relief as it collapsed below 2.
- bRobert: @Herb $AMRS I took profits on a TRADE from 2.5 to $6 .in Feb Reloaded,
- bRobert: @Herb $AMRS Volatile spec. Not for the food/mortgage money .
- coldevinc: @Herb $AMRS Boy I'll say. I am going to go digging to find out why.
- coldevinc: @Herb $AMRS I couldn't find anything solid.
- PRK: $AMRS Up 16% today
- Herb: @PRK $AMRS news?
- bRobert: $AMRS Spec Not too big. Nice 50% bounce. It will be big one day. Patient. Swing trade around a core.
- petros06: $AMRS, one of broberts old ones. up 24% today but after a steep steep sell off. Tomorrow maybe day 2?
- bRobert: @petros06 $AMRS WEEKLY double bottom bounce. This is a very spec spec. Reminds me a bit of $YRCW . Lots of work to do. Needs to put in a higher low and start shaping a bottom. Don't waste time or capital here right now.
- bRobert: $AMRS . Long term spec from $2.5 . Seeing some love post earnings. Very high LONG term prospects. Very diverse chemical company with a hand in cannabis and sweeteners.
- bRobert: $AMRS Long from $2.5 Reports later Looking for a gap fill / bounce sooner than later High long term targets in this SPEC
- KemoSabe: $AMRS - Anyone interested in this stock should take a position. I have been it it a while and after 3 down days, I have lost patience. Dumping this dog. Now it is free to move higher
- Herb: @KemoSabe $AMRS earnings Monday?
- bRobert: $AMRS nice bounce off 50d. Great spec with huge upside Reports 3/18 Long term hodl
- bRobert: $AMRS Long term spec with high upside. this is where you buy/add. 50d bounce $9+ target Position size and patience otherwise look elsewhere
- coldevinc: @bRobert $AMRS earnings March 18
- bRobert: @coldevinc $AMRS I hold specs over unless big profits. Position size keeps me involved and protected.
- bRobert: $AMRS Continues to consolidate and set up for move to $9+ Alert >$5.1 Long from below $3
- bRobert: $AMRS Looking to add > $5+ Patient spec trade . with $9 upside. Position size and breathing room so as not to suffocate this seedling. WEEKLY is my time frame. Big reversal pattern with clearly defined risk/reward. A conservative approach would be to wait for flag trigger >$6 Also > 50week.
- bRobert: $AMRS good entry with green print. For the patient. Short squeeze material. $9+ target Long from below
- bRobert: $AMRS . >$5 . MACD cross. Short squeeze potential . 25% . 10d $9 . target 1
- bRobert: @scottrades $ESNT I'm looking for substantial upward moves in $CGC $TLRY $PYX $AMRS shortly. Very subtle bullish price action. last week. $CRON WEEKLY flag has my attention. $30 flag trigger target. Long term hold via 2020 LEAP calls and BPS. Risk reversal credit . spread . Holding from single digits.
- bRobert: $KSHB . Long term hold. MACD cross. WEEKLY base in place for next level. $9+ $PYX . Doing nothing wrong. Short squeeze continues $AMRS . Watching to add. $9.5 . short squeeze when momentum . picks up
- petros06: @bRobert $AMRS getting close to $5. adding?
- bRobert: $AMRS . Looking for a bounce soon Weekly flag . $9+ . target . Shorts . 25% . Long term hold
- bRobert: $AMRS . WEEKLY MACD cross. Will add >$5 . Target $9.5+ . 25% short . 10d to cover. This is a very interesting and amazingly diverse chemical company. Cannabinoids, artificial sweetener (could be huge),
- bRobert: $AMRS . creeping up.
- bRobert: @scottrades $IRBT #ShortSqueeze $CLF $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL Here are a few more with claustrophobic shorts.
- bRobert: Participating in a number of short squeezes or possibilities of . $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL A record for me Watching for follow through.
- bRobert: $AMRS bounce Trade add
- bRobert: $AMRS nice retest/bounce added Shorts 25% Looking for $9 mm reversal target
- bRobert: $AMRS Phase 3 watch
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $AMRS Learning. Is pull back enough or what time frame do you look at for green vol.?
- spmeyers: @CraigReynolds $AMRS depends on how averse you are to 'paper cut' losses; I think most trading systems want to see a buy signal of some kind before getting in, but some folks will take a starter position with tight stop if it looks like the selling is abating (as is the case for AMRS). This is a very choppy chart however and for sure not one Dan would trade. Dan has a recent video on how he deals with Pullback trades.
- zimzala: $AMRS flag. small starter at 5.15. Stop just below 8EMA.
- bRobert: $AMRS flag Watching for trigger Short squeeze 26%
- bRobert: $AMRS watching for move >6 to $7 target 1
- bRobert: $PYX battering ram to 200d $AMRS same
- bRobert: $AMRS . flag. 26% short. $HEAR . 61% short $IRBT . 31% short Sorry to be so short with you.
- bRobert: $AMRS . Long from below. with trailing stop. Flag . Watching to add on move to $7+ . $MJ . Bounce from $34 t flag level . Lon term hold
- bRobert: $flt $bco. Nice charts and good earnings $dis. Will look to add on pb. Value in content $ftnt. Reports later today $dfen stocks still cheap $amrs. Short squeeze candidate $Data. 59er watch. $Zen pop on earnings. Extended 59er Gap and crap candidate $din. Looking for follow through $100
- bRobert: $AMRS . 26% . SHORT. Huge call buying volume yesterday. A move >$6 . 200d . would be the next positive step. A pullback /bounce would be ideal entry. Trailing stops and position size important.
- bRobert: $AMRS . phase 2 type pullback on low volume so far .
- bRobert: $AMRS . dip buy $HEAR 50d bounce
- bRobert: $AMRS . green . Watching for higher high >200d
- bRobert: $AMRS . I continue to like this . Long from below. Waiting to add.
- KemoSabe: $AMRS -@ bRobert You got to be a happy camper on this one. Good job!
- bRobert: $AMRS Spec trade is working well Pop on ....you guessed it..cannabis agreement Long
- bRobert: @KemoSabe $AMRS Yes.. They also have a very good 0 calorie sugar replacement coming to market.
- bRobert: $AMRS Short 26% 12+ days to cover. Doesn't hurt
- bRobert: $AMRS Working very well. A double in less than a week. Trailing stops lifted. This could easily become a double digit stock. Baby steps
- bRobert: $AMRS up 70% today Avg vol 1.3 mil Today 53.6 mil Just a little trading going on
- bRobert: $AMRS . day 2 . TRADE
- bRobert: $AMRS . moving
- bRobert: $AMRS Day 2. Move >50d would be next baby step . I expect it to fail the first time. Surprise me. Trailing stops. Ultimately this stock could set up for a real nice run when the dirty work is done.
- bRobert: $AMRS Spec Lotto ticket.. Added Bounce off lower range. High % mover . Interesting chemical company with high upside long term Position size is key
- bRobert: $AMRS up 9% Added earlier . Stop below. Keep it small
- bRobert: $AMRS SPEC play I am following. I will be looking for an entry position with a green candle. Watching for a bounce from the lower channel. RSI bullish divergence. Bounces are high % moves. Long term I have a bullish view . Lotto ticket.
- bRobert: $AMRS W bottom. Poking out. Close to $9.2 target 1 Top of range. WEEKLY $14 target Long term spec hold
- bRobert: $AMRS Target 1 acquired
- bRobert: $AMRS Breakout on higher volume. up 7% Look for pb/b to add /enter Less risky than buying breakouts
- bRobert: $AMRS . Perky spec play. W bottom. Long term hold
- bRobert: $AMRS This spec loves the stormy weather. Long term hold. Spec size. $14 WEEKLY target $9.25 W short term
- issues: @bRobert $AMRS alternative energy. IBD grp 67. Too low on the totem pole for me.
- bRobert: $AMRS Spec with high targets $14+ Newly approved non caloric sweetener derived from sugar cane. Many other diverse chemical products used in beauty, oil and gas.
- bRobert: $AMRS I have been accumulating
- bRobert: $AMRS spec long. High upside .Nice entry
- bRobert: $AMRS Up nearly 8% today off of the 50d. WEEKLY Early phase 3. $14 target Long and growing
- spmeyers: @bRobert $AMRS bought some
- bRobert: @spmeyers $AMRS I thought it was you ;)
- spmeyers: @bRobert $AMRS yeah, no doubt my 100 share order made waves! (1/4 of full position)
- bRobert: @spmeyers $AMRS I felt the ripples. The butterfly effect.
- bRobert: $AMRS . 50d touch. Green candle sets up low risk long trade.
- bRobert: $AMRS . good entry in this interesting SPEC .. $12+ target. Low risk/high reward . Tight stop . $7.50 . 6% . Loose stop . (preferred) $7.25 . $10%. Adjust position size based on total acceptable stop loss
- bRobert: $AMRS phase 3 needs some caffeine. 5d to cover. Novel products including new 0 calorie natural sugar substitute.
- bRobert: $AMRS Phase 3 coming. $11/$14
- spmeyers: @bRobert $AMRS high volume up move, low volume down -- put this chart in the TA textbook (if we get a good phase 3)
- bRobert: $AMRS . Watching for phase 3. Looking to add to full position. Target $11/$14
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $AMRS Pre-market $8.55. Would this be a good starter are with upside $11/$14 in your opinion?
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $AMRS . I wouldn't buy much of anything at the open especially if is up. Watch if it comes in a bit during the day. Really not that critical with a PLAN of adding a bit more if it comes in closer to $8 breakout area, providing starter is small
- bRobert: $AMRS . Long from below . Added a bit. Interesting company and product mix. New approved natural cane plant derived , 0 calorie sweetener. Alleged to have good taste profile. WEEKLY breakout. Phase 2 pullback . High targets $11/$14
|Stock Price||$USD 4.86|
Amyris, Inc., is a renewable products company. It provides alternatives to petroleum sourced products used in transportation fuel markets and chemicals. It is also sells ethanol and ethanol blended gasoline.Request Video of AMRS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 10th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 10.64 224.24%
- $USD 13.88 32.39%
- $USD 11.25 31.87%
- $USD 133.93 4.68%
- $USD 245.30 9.66%
- $USD 51.46 10.18%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!