Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Old Forum Content for AAPLMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $AAPL vs. $FB-Apple takes aim at the weaponization of customer data. It is yet 1 more reason why Tim has class and Mark is an ass. While on occasion the ability to hear what folks actually said before phones are crushed or bleach bit might be helpful, the greater good is individual privacy and the ability to distinguish ourselves from others in my opinion.
- CHOFF: @CHOFF $NDX $NVDA $AAPL $CRM -- gotta love China and the trade war talk....can derail anything in a hurry
- CHOFF: $AAPL - I suppose folks feel safe buying $AAPL with solid earnings anticipated and a bit of a safety net in regards to the China trade spat (since building & selling $AAPL products affects their economy too). It's being bought as a safe haven is my assumption.
- justinp: @CHOFF $AAPL Yep look at $GIS. NP.
- DAN: Good morning. The futures are pointing to a slightly higher open this morning after the Asian markets rallied overnight. China has been deeply oversold for what seems like the last decade, and oversold rallies are fairly regular occurrences. While ...
- grcjr: $AAPL moving up after the open. Price. Some volume. Added a nibble.
- champ: $TQQQ ----working for now...$AAPL $FB
- champ: @grcjr $AMZN $AAPL $NVDA ---- I'm in $AMZN and $TQQQ ....only
- grcjr: @champ $AMZN - I added a nibble recently. Also $AAPL, $MFST, and $NVDA are trading up at this time. 10:45 AM ET
- petros06: @champ $AMZN $AAPL $NVDA $TQQQ $TQQQ just for a day trade?
- champ: @petros06 $AMZN $AAPL $NVDA $TQQQ ---- All stocks start out as a day trade.....I don't really know what is going to happen today....know why for me to know...but I fell lucky!
- CHOFF: Slow crawl up working in $NDX, $NVDA, $AAPL, $CRM, etc. Hope it keeps working "slowly" into the close so sellers don't jump ship. If it holds, we could have the start of a "potential" rally tomorrow. 30 minute countdown is on to see if sellers hold or fold.
$AAPL still ok…but in consolidation. Earnings 11/1.
$XLV – lower high. Failed to hold 50-day MA. When healthcare falters, it’s not a good sign.
$SMH – MA crossover. Very weak.
$ADBE & $SQ – same type of price be ...
- champ: @CHOFF $AAPL ---- It is all about the next #News-event ---- Traders and Investors care..... but your right, many retail traders believe the Sky is falling and that could be true and could happen, if the negative news flow... keeps up. For now, the ma ...
- shoredriver: @gwenzee $AAPL You go gal...nothing like insulting paying clients......what hubris.....
- TunaHelper: @gwenzee $AAPL That's a total mis-characterization of what he said, and you cannot possibly believe that. Extending it and distorting it in such a manner is total hyperbole - completely unwarranted. It's the written equivalent to madly gesticulating in the forum to get attention - specifically at the expense of someone who deserves respect rather than ridicule.
DAN: $AAPL @Gwenzee @Shoredriver -- Apparently my comment about not being creative or industrious because you're holding various stocks offended @Gwenzee and various other members.
But @shoredriver, I was not insulting paying clients. I ...
- 1winkie: $AAPL - was started as Outperform with a $310 price target (versus a $221.19 prior close) at Wedbush Securities, noting that the focus on the services area will win while the iPhone cycle is humming. The firm also added Apple to its Best Ideas List.
- petros06: @DAN $AAPL Keep up the good work. I very much appreciate all you do.
- bnnybklyn: @1winkie $AAPL first time since IPhone 6S my family will upgrade phones- XR pre order is today. Cheaper than new X/XS and far far better than older versions, almost identical to newest models. I am not alone in my thinking. NP in $aapl
- DAN: @petros06 $AAPL Thanks petros06. I appreciate you! And I'm blessed to be able to do what I do, and I'm glad you are here.
- bigbartabs: @DAN $AAPL ... Dan, I am often reminded of a very smart guy I used to work with... any time we all got into a kumbya moment, being passive about some significant business decision we needed to make (ie being lazy and "whatever")... he would remind us "If we always agree, one of us is unnecessary." In other words... we all need to be welcome of disagreement. Its how in the end we evaluate everything, and then find the best overall decision for the problem. That stuck with me. FWIW... thanks buddy...
- Bob E: @DAN $AAPL I would like to second @petros06 Post. The benefit I have received from you (@Dan) has revolutionized may trading acumen! What I see in you is a hard working man who cares about people. Certainly, you have help your critics in the forum why else would they be paying to be here? The adage "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time" rings true! Thank You Dan!
- DAN: @bigbartabs $AAPL Thanks bigbartabs. Definitely worth noting. 8-)
- CHOFF: @gwenzee $AAPL - thanks...
- DAN: @Bob E $AAPL Thanks Bob. I appreciate that. Nobody's gonna be happy all the time -- including me. ;-)
- indigo1948: @DAN $AAPL - Dan,. much ado about nothing. Everyone has his or her own style and you are providing an informational /advice site that intends to educate and at times prompt and always admonish the merits of risk aversion. I do not care what anyone thinks about long or short term holdings - I am only concerned about growing my accounts and welcome market advice and your "heightened awareness" warnings from time to time. I have been a member for some time and find the forum of great interest and education - enough said as I need to learn continually - that is why I am here.
$AAPL – or this either. If you are owning these FANG stocks, it’s because you are either not creative, not industrious, or are just kind of lazy.
$V – short?
$ROKU – frailed at 50-day MA. $50 is certainly in play.
$TLRY &nd ...
- CHOFF: @gwenzee -- I'm curious as a fellow long-term holder of $AAPL, have you started scaling out of your decade+ long or are you riding out the storm? Buying puts? From the sounds of the Forum, the sky is falling. Retesting the lows before rallying is logical but markets don't care about logic.
- gwenzee: @CHOFF $AAPL @Dan thinks we are not creative, not industrious, and kind of lazy because we still own AAPL. Wonder what he would do if he had over 1700% gain in a stock? I am not scaling out. I am holding.
- Geewhiz: @gwenzee $AAPL Well done, sort of like @DAN $AMZN holdings
- champ: $AAPL ......very small turn
- grcjr: $NVDA $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX Made some money on the jump overnight. All appear to be holding the overnight gains but no follow through. Will continue to watch but not adding. I will be heading out soon so the selling will start after that.
- Robert1965: @grcjr $NVDA $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX did you buy in AM if so entry point $AMZN and $AAPL left for Doctors at 3:20 got back to the computer at 6:15, thought I was chasing them
- grcjr: @Robert1965 $NVDA $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX - Trading in the after market (pre or post) just are too dicey for me. With the general weakness, I did not chase but there was little to chase. I did nibble AAPL and $STZ at the open. I was also ready to add to $AMZN, $NFLX, $JPM, $BA, $CRM, $SQ if we had a pop and run but I just did not find any.
- champ: @Reif99 $AMZN #best #Market-and-Stock-Timing --- I'm still using the Schwab, StreetSmart.com platform but I will be losing this platform, any-day now because $AAPL will be dropping it. I will have to adjust to something else and it is not going to be easy, switching over after all of the years... that I have been on it.
- bigbartabs: @champ $AMZN $AAPL #best #Market-and-Stock-Timing ... using Schwab... once one gets used to a platform, its hard to get yourself to move on to another. I've been an Etrade and Etrade Pro user since its inception in the late 90's. I've considered using the TC2000 platform like many others use here at SMM. But... hard to change old dogs with new tricks. Let me know what you choose. I may be tagging along behind you. By the way... I am a power user of Excel... so whatever I choose, I need a very good link to real time Excel charts and streaming data into those sheets. All the best buddy...
- champ: DJI ...had a re-test of LOD, as expected,....the first move falls back....now this one really need to hold....for a bounce. $AAPL bounced about $2... RHRN, for now.
4. $AAPL – still working.
5. $MSFT – still working now, after rebounding off $110 and 50dma.
6. $MTCH – Watch this. Not a good setup, but watch it!
7. $FIVE – failed rebound. Still holding...but barely.
8. $SQ – woodma ...
- bRobert: @Ernest $VIX $T2108 $T2122 $FFTY Money will flow fastest into the strongest names. $BA $LMT $AAPL $HON . Heavy machinery . $CAT $DE HMOs Rails/rail cars Fast food. Big cap pharma/ biotech. Specialty retail eg LULU . A few others
19. $AAPL – still in a range...but holding up.
- grcjr: @grcjr $AMD $AAPL, $NFLX - like many of the techs, Up at the open. Now down.
- bRobert: $AAPL So much to support the stock price. Not the least of which is a 10% share buyback, Long term holder, killer whale picking up shares on the cheap, dividend, and last but not least, value with growth. Nice technical picture. Sideways consolidation just under the highs. Preparing for the summit climb.
- issues: @bRobert $AAPL There was an article today about what stock mutual funds are buying. The article mentioned $CVS $UNP $BIIB $ROST $ABT $HCA $ABMD but did not mention $AAPL In the $200 million club was $BA $TMO $BSX $UAL but not $AAPL!
- debeers: $AAPL/$AMZN- Both responded to the Bloomberg story earlier today: LONG FORM: Apple and Amazon have issued unusually robust on-the-record statements, refuting a Bloomberg report that Chinese spies planted microchips in hardware from supplier Super Micro. "We are deeply disappointed that in their dealings with us, Bloomberg’s reporters have not been open to the possibility that they or their sources might be wrong or misinformed," Apple said, in part. "As we shared with Bloomberg BusinessWeek multiple times over the last couple months, this is untrue," Amazon said, in part. In a statement to Business Insider, a Bloomberg News spokesperson said, "We stand by our story and are confident in our reporting and sources." SHORT FORM: When you lay down with dogs, sometimes you get fleas. Long Both.
- bRobert: Aerospace, defense ($BA $LMT $HON $IR $SPR etc, Energy (integrated oils . $CVX $HES $COP, $XOP $WLL $FANG etc , healthcare (large cap biotech, HMOs, major drug companies eg $JNJ ,$NVS $MRK medical equip eg $TMO Select tech eg $AAPL, $CRM $GOOGL ., select heavy equip /$XLI. $CAT $DE $MMM Select reatail eg $LULU $COST . These themes will continue to work. Bullish charts. High upside targets . Look for weakness/bounces to enter/add to full positions. If you can't find something to put in your shopping cart, you're not shopping in the right store.
- bRobert: $SPY .WEEKLY measured move target $300 - $320 . (3000 - 3200) . Still a cautious bull .I was depressed watching the strategy session and checked to see if this was the Chinese stock market edition. There was more focus in tonight's session on ...
- DAN: $AAPL $AMZN $ADBE Look at stocks like Apple, Amazon, and Adobe. All have been strong, but are not working now. They're all falling away from their highs. Big yellow flag.
- debeers: $AAPL-You are going to see a great Q here. How do I know? Samsung had a great quarter and what is good for Samsung is, well, great, for $AAPL. It goes down a skosh, I add. It really shouldn't today based on the Samsung results. $AMZN-down because it agreed to pay US workers and those in great Britain $15 an hour. O the horrors! if you check out how much the Costco workers get with health benefits, you'll be floored. This is stunning for the US economy because now those workers will not require supplemental assistance. Can it go down another 10? Gee i hope so. I'll be adding. $BOOT-showing you how to make money in retail: hook up with Miranda just when THE VOICE starts its new season all clogged with wannabe country western stars.
- debeers: $AAPL/$AMZN/$GOOGL-GOOGLAgrees to meet with the White House. Apparently, Tim Cook of AAPL got thru to them. Make a friend of the WH. I agree with the deep bench comment by the way---its just that the market has been skittish of late and the value play has always been $AAPL and the momo play has always been $AMZN.
- debeers: $BA/$BOOT/$AMZN/$AAPL-ok $BA@DAN-still think this isn't a growth stock???
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $BOOT $AMZN $AAPL Are you giving Dan the $BOOT?
- debeers: @bRobert $BA $BOOT $AMZN $AAPL -Absolutely NOT. LOL. Even when we don't see eye to eye on everything, I just think to myself, he's related to Gary, how could i not like him???
- bRobert: $AAPL nh 2 trillion around the corner
- champ: $AAPL.... HOD and another #ATH
- bRobert: $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $GILD $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD/$GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX Some things that are working. Several others treaded water after nice runs. eg $CI $CNC $ANTM . $TMO . $GOOGL $ACIA No cannabis stocks listed Several themes represented here should continue to work . Dillinger robbed banks because that's where the money lived. Follow the stocks with positive price action. That's where the money is.
- traderbren: @bRobert $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD $GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX $CI $CNC $ANTM $TMO $GOOGL $ACIA Thanks for the post. Holding many of the stocks listed.
- phgruver: @issues $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $W ...
- Wykeman: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH ? My eyes are wide open. And I do have positions in other sectors. I choose not to publish every position, or trade I have in this forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Neither do I. But when I hear other influential members take an overly cautious attitude and say there's nothing to invest in RHRN , I feel a bit obliged .
- issues: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Everything seems so pricey! Stocks are so expensive. I remember when stocks where under $40 or $50 /share. Now they're all over $100 and $200 and some go into the stratosphere where they fetch $400 on up. Wow. I think it's inflation, don't you?
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO You have energy, healthcare IBB XLV . devices $ABMD $ALGN ,HMOs $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC . etc . $ILMN $TMO $XLI industrials eg $BA $LMT $$GD $AVAV .$CAT .$URI etc, $XLK still works . $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA . $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT Clouds . $CRM $NOW . $TTD . Retail $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD . Food $MCD $DPZ $DIN . etc . $XME $CF . $CLF . $HACK . $FTNT $PANW . Transports $FDX $UAL RAILS $UNP $NSC etc Trucking $ODFL $XPO $XLF . $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ . Down the road $C $JPM I'm leaving things out but this is a good snapshot of what is working. Entertainment . $DIS $NFLX $DISCA $SNE $TTWO Romance $MTCH . A lot is working if you open your eyes. That's why the averages are printing nh's
- debeers: $AAPL-Won reversal of a previous patent decision. Good for them--not putting up with bs suits.
- champ: @Reif99 $AMZN ---- Their are many other stocks pushing up the markets ...like $AAPL $FB and many others....
- champ: @shoredriver $TNDM @ $43.40 ----- On #Bounce-Trades that is what you do...you watch for the start of a turn. There are many going on today and these are just a few.... $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH...$TNDM will turn but know-one knows when that will be, could be a few days from now or at anytime.....profits are all about entries. Trades work both ways long or short.....the bottom line on this stock is, you can't be in any hurry. #Your-right because there are many other targets out there, I'm in 6-right now and I'm watching others also....but you have to have the right equipment, then it becomes much easier. LOL
- baronp0329: @champ $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH #Bounce-Trades #Your-right Hey Champ. Agree that there were a lot of great chances for profit today but all dependent on your entry. Bought Oct 19 Calls on AMZN AAPL NFLX $C $MS $LLY. Already sold 1/2 of AMZN and AAPL calls to lock in profits. Good luck with your trades.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY #Bounce-Trades #Your-right ---- I'm still holding all of $AMZN but I'm out of 60% of $FB. However, my wife wants me to join....Gamblers Anonymous but I told her I'm trading with her $$$'s, so she back off because her IRA account is climbing.
- baronp0329: @champ $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY #Bounce-Trades #Your-right Haha, she should be happy! Watch AAPL, HOD and still climbing. Should have added more $CRC and $RIG this morning but had too many charts to watch for my trades today.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right ---- I don't look at the chart, until I have to, while I'm holding positions...you can watch all of your trades streaming.... on you #watch-list and the chart is just a click away...when needed.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right --- I'm still holding $AAPL also...and the others. Stack them up on top of each other, on your watch-list.
- baronp0329: @champ $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right All my trades are streamed. But I prefer charts because I put pivot points, VWAP, support , resistance, stop-loss and profit target lines. I also like to watch the trends (volumes and MACD). Charts help me a lot when to sell and add during the day.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right --- I understand but it is hard to watch many charts, I have a daily plan list for target sells and adds or what ever and it changes daily and if I can't remember ...I just take a second and just look at my list on my desk. This is how I work daily because I can handle many more Day and Swing trades, this way....just saying that this is what works for me....but I have been doing this for years.
- traderbren: $AAPL - now above the 20d. Looks poised to move higher from here.
- woodman: @traderbren $AAPL - deleted my post because I didn't mean to post under AAPL.
- champ: @wijimmy #Charts --- So do I, especially in this case. It is $AAPL, that is taking this platform down....I believe it is because of high maintenance.
- bigbartabs: @champ $AAPL #Charts #Thanks ... its surprising that Apple can drop support of Java, when there are billions of devices around the world using it. And very heavily.
- champ: @shoredriver #Charts ---- Schwab will be dropping that platform...because of $AAPL, they will not be supporting Java. It could be deleted at any time. Firefox and all the others will be effected also. The Edge, on my iMac's, is not user friendly. I have it but I don't really like it, after using my custom chart that I had. So I'm still looking, I hope I can find something ...#Thanks!
- kt4000: Bought $AAPL yesterday - that was a mistake.... down today..... I own $CRON which is paying for a lot of Sins -
- gwenzee: @kt4000 $AAPL $CRON When a stock is starting to go down, wait until that downtrend is finished. May be more to come, i.e. AAPL. Next support is around $210. Are you prepared for that? If not, sell now and live to trade another day.
- debeers: $AAPL-Apple watches and electronics are exempt from the US tariffs.
- bRobert: $TLRY $CRON $CGC $MJ $GTBIF others. Not everyone's cup of tea but they trade very technically and the experienced trader has done well. Don't overthink it. Trade the chart. Filter out the noise from both the bull and bear camps. Every thing runs off the cliff at some point. Don't call the top without evidence. $AAPL has crashec more than once. Targets highlighted on prior posts.
- Wykeman: $AAPL I like it then.
- baronp0329: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $CRON Thanks Robert, appreciate the feedback. I definitely need to be more patient in my Trading account and letting the winners run a little longer. I also need to be cognizant of over-trading (one of my weaknesses). My retirement account and children's funds are another story where I hold long term and add or reallocate accordingly. Most of them initiated were 8-10 years ago such as $AAPL $MSFT $AMZN $UNH $OXY $PFE $BAC $KO. Appreciate all your posts.
- debeers: $STLD-Most efficient cfo. Can i tell you when there will have to be infra for safety & political reasons? No. n either can anyone else but infra there will be and $STLD is the best of the best having scads o' cash and the most modern paid for equipment. $AAPL- This is a little contrary to DAN but if i can add to the small AAPL I have at around 217, i'm gonna. $CAT-How do you rebuild the devastated fire and flood zones? $CAT is how.Here, kitty kitty
- bRobert: $AAPL IMHO . The company will do very well with the new product line. The average selling price is increasing with a price point for every level consumer. The iWatch will be a game changer in wearable health surveillance technology. More people will be sucked in to the APPLE ecosystem which will boost revenues attributable to the VERY high margin services they offer
- grcjr: @bRobert $AAPL - I also see no problem for the longer term (more than a day or swing trade). In the short term we should have been defensive prior to the new product launch ... just because. I'm not expecting to see much with their October earnings report (although they might mention early sales numbers), but do expect January earnings to be quite nice. On the other hand, $AAPL is set to open up. As a lifetime technologist, I am impressed by the new CPU and GPU, the new camera, etc. But do I need to replace my SE? Nope.
- woodman: @captron $BEAT - I don't know. I've been looking for info. Didn't $BEAT and $AAPL partner on some heart studies? Could BEAT and AAPL have an agreement to split $$ from AAPL's exploits?
- captron: @woodman $BEAT $AAPL Don't know about a partnership. Looks like it has already bounced.
- RedLeaf1: $AAPL This is the link to see a replay of the new Apple iPhones launch today: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2018/
- bsafriet: @drotars $avgo Post E/R run on a beat. Has closed the gap and now must chew through a lot of overhead. $AAPL is one of their largest customers and that whole picture is getting pretty foggy. POTUS isn’t helping to clarify the situation. $QC ...
- champ: @bsafriet $avgo $AAPL $QCOM ----- On $AVGO @ $240, looks like the recent move was because of $BAC/Merrill and at Cowen, they raised their target to $255 from $245...both had new upgrades on 9/7, when the stock was at $216....looks like the main move, could be over....could have a little left... maybe a short term spec swing trade at this level, might work for another Day or 2 but only if the markets were to bounce....but I would move on, if I missed this last move....because Friday was entry.....however, the stock was strong again today and closed almost right at HOD....have to check the stock out, in the pre-market....in the morning, to see if it is actionable.
- Wykeman: $AAPL strong..announcing new products tomorrow.
- woodman: Nice bounce in most of the #FAAMNG stocks. (M for Microsoft, which I own. :-) $F $AMZN $AAPL $MSFT $NFLX $GOOGL #FAANG
- RedLeaf1: $AAPL anyone know if there's news pulling this ticker down $2?
- CHOFF: @RedLeaf1 $AAPL reports that new Chinese tariffs will cover a wide range of Apple products
- traderbren: $AAPL - these penguins (analysts) do get it wrong! ;-) Goldman Sachs ups its Apple ($AAPL) price target from $200 to $240 (a nearly 8% upside) and says the firm got things wrong with the tech giant. Analyst Rod Hall: “We also take this opportunity to eat our hat somewhat on our cautious stance this Summer. We expected worse iPhone X demand and some pullback in the stock – clearly neither of those two things happened.”
- traderbren: @RedLeaf1 $AAPL - FYI - "news is derived from conversations with market professionals globally. This information is believed to be from reliable sources but may include rumor and speculation. Accuracy is not guaranteed." - could be BS!
grcjr: $AAPL proposed tariffs
BRIEF-Apple Says Proposed Tariff List Covers Apple Watch, Air Pods
REUTERS 2:34 PM ET 9/7/2018
Symbol Last Price Change
AAPL 221.3 -1.8 (-0.81%)
QUOTES AS OF 04:15:00 PM ET 09/07/2018
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Apple Inc(AAPL):
- grcjr: $AAPL any word on when the proposed tariffs would apply.
|Stock Price||$USD 153.92|
Apple Inc designs, manufactures, & markets mobile communication & media devices, personal computers, & portable digital music players, & sells a variety of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, & third-party digital content.Request Video of AAPL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Apple Inc: Out of consolidation to the downsideBy Bridget July 8th, 2015
- Apple testing support at the 21 day moving averageBy Josh December 18th, 2013
- A look at Apple Inc. in the Post-Icahn Tweet Period (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Dan August 14th, 2013
- Apple Inc.: The 200-Day Moving Average CeilingBy Dan August 6th, 2013
- Apple Inc implied volatility dissipating as shares trickle higher (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Josh August 2nd, 2013
- Apple finding support right above prior lowBy Josh June 28th, 2013
- Apple firming up at the 50 day moving average.By Josh June 7th, 2013
- January 29th, 2019 - 2019 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 44.06 115.01%
- $USD 10.05 61.56%
- $USD 16.85 46.54%
- $USD 7.33 -4.14%
- $USD 48.47 0.12%
- $USD 29.97 0.23%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 60,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (60,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!