Last Revised: August 8, 2018
We collect information from you when you register with Stock and/or Option Market Mentor or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our sites, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email address, and/or other personally identifiable information. However, those who wish to visit the site anonymously may continue to do so.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any and all information that we collect from you may be used in any
of the following ways:
- To provide the requested Services to you. We handle personal data on this basis to create your Account and provide our Services.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To target prospective customers with our Services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law).
- To send periodic emails. (The email address that you provide to Stock and Option Market Mentor may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, and/or related Service information, etc.)
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The functionality available through the “My Account” portion of the Services allows you correct, update, amend, or delete certain personal data.
Individuals in the European Economic Area where the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies have the right to opt out of all of our processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- CORRECTION: You have the right to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. To correct your information, please see the “My Account” page for your Services.
- ERASURE: To exercise this right, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. We may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you
know if that is the case.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You should take special care in deciding what information you send via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information
via the Internet. We do not store your credit card information.
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at email@example.com. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, Account notifications and billing information), and your Account(s) for Stock or Option Market Mentor Services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your Services if you do not wish to receive these transactional or Service communications. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your Services unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
features at stockmarketmentor.com and/or optionmarketmentor.com, and to use the site as it was intended, you must have cookies enabled in your browser.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all members of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their Account page and going to the ‘Edit Account’ page.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Due to the financial nature of our business, our web site is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Stock and Option Market Mentor do not knowingly solicit any information from children nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target the stockmarketmentor.com and/or optionmarketmentor.com web site(s) or its products or Services to children. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to use or register on our web site
TRANSFER TO U.S.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By registering with stockmarketmentor.com and/or optionmarketmentor.com, you consent to this transfer.