Kite Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:KITE)
Old Forum Content for KITEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- gwenzee: $CYRX $KITE Could be an interesting day for CYRX. KITE got FDA approval for their Car-T therapy and CYRX will be handling the cold chain logistics for this company. This could goose the price of CYRX back into the $10 range. One worth watching. Please don't tell me that GILD has purchased KITE, I know that. Good move $GILD.
- GOOSE: @gwenzee $CYRX $KITE $GILD $BX Sold some puts yesterday, up 50% today. ;>)
- debeers: @gwenzee $CYRX -yes, they do. $KITE chose $CYRX yesterday, Miss Gwenzee
- CHOFF: $BLUE - it's up 30% in 3 days = unreal; their mngt presents on Sept. 7th at investor conference. I suspect they will do all they can to look as attractive as possible for potential acquirers post $GILD / $KITE acquisition.
- TRICIA: Other #CarT , Gene Editing tickers that are riding on $GILD/$KITE coat tails include $SGMO,$ZIOP, $SBGL, $BCLM ....
- ascutia833sunset: Dan, Still hanging on to $Kite today but put a tight stop just under $178, should hit it today, have a nice run on it bought in around August 8th this year.
- Bridget: @ascutia833sunset $Kite is being acquired. This trade is over. Time to sell. Why wait for it to fall?
- CHOFF: @Bridget $Kite - exactly
- ascutia833sunset: @Bridget $Kite Yep sold it at $178.05 Thanks
- debeers: $KITE/$GILD-Per Gwennie--Gilead just agreed to buy $KITE for $180 a share UP 29%. Today I am her secretary!!Stock has been halted on the exchange. A big YAY! to everyone who has it. Just crossed on the AP wire services per me---Add to the above-- Gilead Sciences Inc. will pay Kite Pharma Inc.$180 per share, marking a 29 percent premium to the company's closing price on Friday. The deal has been approved by both companies' boards and is expected to close in the fourth quarter. The West Coast girls get up pretty early!!
- gwenzee: @debeers $KITE $GILD Getting up at 3:30AM is a bit early...almost time for a nap. Sorry I sold 1/4 position last week but will now be able to add to those profits. Will be interesting to see how GILD stock reacts...been waiting a long, long time for it to buy something.
- debeers: @gwenzee $KITE $GILD --To me, the trade is the other CAR-T stocks, Gwennie. Lets look at what $JUNO and $BLUE do today.
- gwenzee: @Dan @bRobert DrScience @Vehid @Captron $KITE Patience is its own best reward. Congrats to all of us who were long this stock.
- Vehid: @gwenzee $KITE Congratulations! Time to say "Thank you very much market; let's do this again!"
- gwenzee: $KITE Webcast by company started at 5am. Will be rebroadcast at about 8am. This is an all cash deal with $GILD. This deal makes GILD a leader in cell therapy.
- debeers: CAR-T's- all up as predicted on the $KITE purchase. Might be time to recognize not all CAR-T's are alike. Just because sketchers are shoes doesn't make them Laboutins! Let's be careful out there.
- hazelb41: $KITE So, we lucky ones who are long KITE, do we sell now or do we wait to see if they get a better offer?
- hazelb41: @debeers $KITE Forgive my ignorance, but what is a CAR-T?
- Vehid: @hazelb41 $KITE that and also what would be a proper stop for $JUNO?
- gwenzee: @hazelb41 $KITE Cells are taken from the patient and re-engineered to get the body to fight cancer using the bodies own immuno system. The modified cells are replaced into the body. When I said vein to vein I meant the time between cells taken and cells replaced. See comment on CYRX.
- captron: @gwenzee $KITE A big Good morning to you and Thank You for your research and all your post. Love to see all that green to start a week.
- gwenzee: @hazelb41 $KITE Both of their boards have approved the deal so it looks pretty final. All cash, no stock involved.
- DrScience: @hazelb41 $KITE IMO you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll take 179.25. @Vehid stop on $JUNO at the Opening rotation reaction low of 35.88, or below 36 (round number support). Or the Fibonacci extension levels: 33.35ish = 161.8% level , 30.75 = 100% level.
- CHOFF: @Vehid $KITE $JUNO @hazelb41 $KITE - I'd sell a large chunk, at minimum, asap. Having been in $OMTR when it was purchased by $ADBE years ago I experienced the price rarely grows much after the announcement....it typically only drops over time. Once it appears SEC will allow the transaction the price drops to equilibrium with the purchase offer pretty quickly.
- Sher: $KITE - Congratulations to all of you currently holding this one (wish I was one of you!). What a great start way to start the week!!
- Vehid: @DrScience @CHOFF Stepped out on $JUNO at $36, selling $KITE too.
- hazelb41: @gwenzee $KITE Thanks. I looked it up. In a little more detail, T cells are re-engineered in a laboratory. The T cells are sent to a laboratory or a drug manufacturing facility where they are genetically engineered to produce chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) on their surface.
- DAN: $KITE $JUNO @debeers @Gwenzee -- nice job on these stocks. Happy Monday!!!
- gwenzee: @hazelb41 $KITE You got it. That is why I wrote a little on $CYRX as they do transporting. CryoPort....Cold Transport.
- DAN: @gwenzee $KITE 8-) Nice job, gwenzee
- gwenzee: @DAN $KITE Thanks Dan, I sold 100% this A.M. Almost a double!!!
- DAN: @gwenzee $KITE BOOM! That always feels good!! Ka Ching!! $$$$
- Vehid: @DAN $KITE was my happy ending chasing experience to start the week in Mensa Society. The same for $JUNO. Sold both
- DrScience: $LOXO $FPRX A couple to watch; both are having a good day, moving out of bases on $KITE's acquisition. Long weekend ahead... Do your homework.
- CHOFF: $MZOR up 12% today. Sold 1/2 for profits and raised stop on other 1/2. I suspect the $KITE acquisition has all the biotechs thinking they are going to be bought as well. Volume has picked up in quite a few names. An old favorite, $BLUE is on the run (up 10% today). Still slightly underwater and holding $LABU (up 8% today).
- debeers: @steve71 $EXAS -Grand day for the "Get-Go-Gone" guys. That one + Gwennie's $KITE" excellent.
- debeers: $EXAS-Poop poopy doop! made the 40 hurdle and I don't thin k it looks back for awhile. $KITE is still beloved.
- gwenzee: @Dan $KITE Still flying high. Up over 5% right now. Sold 1/4 position yesterday to protect profits. Should have been a clue it would move up. Bought @ $91 based on Dan's advice to buy an IPO after it surpasses its initial exuberant high. Thanks, Dan.
- bRobert: $Kite Kite has completed measured move to $140 area from the weekly . Can go higher but raising stops/partial sells seem prudent
- DAN: @gwenzee $KITE Nice trading, gwenzee! Still going...but it's always a good idea to book some profits when you're up by 50%.
- DrScience: $KITE continues to walk the upper Bollinger band.
- DAN: @DrScience $KITE Looks like it's flying to the moon. Just going and going.
- debeers: $CENX/$FCX$KITE/$MTN/$WYNN- Sold $ULTA this am because I was wrong. It doesn't matter what i like if no one else does. FYI-$RCL has seen the average age demo drop for its cruises by 5 years. This is part of the continuing experiential story: cruising, skiing, gambling . Gwenzee's KITE still flying. When the SMH went below 85 this am, sold my LAM. When the index goes up (after 2nd week of Sept. perhaps??)will buy it right back.
debeers: $KITE-With all the sturm und drang yesterday, if you already own KITE-this was some really good news that got lost in the pullback of $2.06 yesterday:
12:27 PM EDT, 08/17/2017 (MT Newswires) -- Kite Pharma (KITE) said Thursday that a National Cancer ...
- captron: @debeers $KITE Thanks for the update. I too missed the report and would of missed it because of their non reaction price. Now all we need is a long story on this over the weekend.
- debeers: $KITE-The strong ones come back. Down a couple of bucks yesterday and up today.Full pipe. Leave it alone. If I can get 5-7% pb will be adding.
- Vehid: Sold almost all positions. Kept $KITE since it is on a sort of one way! Started position Monday and added early today. Made money so far but should admit that I am chasing.
- debeers: $KITE-Miss Gwenzee's Kite is still flying high. YAY
- Vehid: $KITE breaking upper bb
debeers: $KITE-originally got this from Gwenzee whose work is impeccable. Perhaps 20% up in a month and 180% up ytd and a gorgeous chart isn't enough for you--if so ,move on.
LONG FORM--Kite Pharma, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Co ...
- debeers: @gwenzee $LYV $KITE $MTN $WATT $INCY $PBYI $AAPL $HIIQ --Your Kite flew OVER the Mountain, Missy.
- gwenzee: @debeers $LYV $KITE $MTN $WATT $INCY $PBYI $AAPL $HIIQ The lights went out at WATT and I left the building.
- bRobert: $CELG . $KITE CELG Bounce off support KITE nh . . just hold it
- debeers: $SGMO/$EDIT/$KITE/$SPPI/- If you are going to break your own rules, most likely biotech is the place to do it.
- bRobert: $KITE . $SNE . $CELG KITE Flying high in hurricane. Long term hold. Not a trade. SNE .watching for support to add to long hold. Small head and shoulder top measured move is to $38.60. Great weekly chart . CELG Also head/shoulder top. Measured move to $130(129.60) area. Weekly intact. Cup/handle . Retest breakout area. Looking to add on firmness. Long term hold
- JJT1: @gwenzee $LYV $KITE $MTN $WATT $INCY $PBYI $AAPL Now that's funny...
- gwenzee: $LYV $KITE $MTN $WATT $INCY $PBYI $AAPL $HIIQ Felt so aLYV flying my KITE on top of the MTN. WATT happened? I lost my INCYte and the PUMA just ate my AAPL. Glad I have Health Innovations. At the end of the day, my KITE flew into the MTN and the PUMA is still licking his chops.
- bRobert: $AGN $KITE AGN Possible excellent entry point for quality company. $KITE Dual cup/handles with high measured moves (50%) . Big pop post earnings. Holding stock. Long stock/calls
- gwenzee: @bigbartabs $KITE $OMER $PBYI $INCY Two up and two down.
- Vehid: $KITE Breakout. All time high
- tennessee9: $kite - should we let this "fly" or.....! novice/tennessee
- Gmoore: @DAN $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG Still holding these?
- DAN: $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG These biotech stocks look good today. I covered them in our last strategy session. Bought some KITE and JUNO today. Will also be buying some BLUE and CELG. KITE and JUNO are big competitors of CELG/BLUE. Bluebird seems to have a head start...but I like the underdogs.
- ROSEY: @DAN $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG If possible, pls tell if U like these individuals better than etf IBB and IBB currently more than XBI? Why the underdogs?
- DAN: @tejas7 $BLUE I don't know of any catalyst specifically for Bluebird. Novartis ($NVS) has a drug that goes before the FDA later this month. IF they get approval, that'll set the stag for KITE's ($KITE) drug later this year. $BLUE and $JUNO have their own things going...but those are 2018 projects. So the real "catalyst" for BLUE would be good news for NVS/KITE
- DAN: @ROSEY $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG What are you calling "underdogs"? Not understanding your question (re/ IBB/XBI -- they're moving just about the same).
- ROSEY: @DAN $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG Thanks for reply on IBB and XBI. My question re underdogs relates to your post this A.M. "Bluebird seems to have a head start...but I like the underdogs". I was just seeking names of the ones you considered the underdogs.
- audrina0904: @ROSEY $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG Rosey - he is referencing the analysis in a report at IBD that states that $BLUE has a pretty good lead in their field over $JUNO and $KITE... This was corroborated today by another analyst.
- ROSEY: @audrina0904 $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG Thank you for this info.
- DAN: @ROSEY $JUNO $KITE $BLUE $CELG Underdogs are just KITE/JUNO b/c their drugs are coming out later. But the charts are what matter.
- DAN: Good morning! Hope you had a relaxing weekend and were able to spend some time with your family and friends, doing things other than persevering about trading. If not, you'll get another chance this afternoon and tomorrow. The exchanges close earl ...
- gwenzee: @woodman #Medical Currently holding $ABMD (Med. Device) and Biotechs $INCY $KITE $PBYI $BLUE. All positive with exception of BLUE. May I ask what you are holding?
- michaelH: @woodman $CARA #Biotechs #Biotech So true. Look at $Omer, glad I sold mine in stages on the way up. Sold my $kite 2 days ago, and not looking back, even though it hasn't cratered yet. Buy small and sell the pops in stages is the only way!!!!
- woodman: @gwenzee $ABMD $INCY $KITE $PBYI $BLUE #Medical - My current #biotechs are $CEMP and $CALA . The third one I mentioned is $ATRS, but that's the one I said isn't a biotech (it's med instrument-supply). I've traded $ATRS many times over the years. My last buy back was at $2.60 and I sold most of it recently at $3.17. I still have a little of it. Another I recently had but no longer is $DVAX. I bought $DVAX in the $7.80s and a little more at $8.85, and sold it all at $9.95. I will look to buy DVAX back after this pullback. (Note that DVAX has it's FDA Advisory panel coming July 28.) I have a number of medical instrument-supply/diagnostic-research/medical device stocks as well. I do not have $ABMD, but it is on my watch list and I like it around here as it moves sideways into the rising 50 day.
- gwenzee: @michaelH $CARA $Omer $kite #Biotechs #Biotech Was kicking myself for not buying OMER. In retrospect glad I didn't try to chase.
- shoredriver: $BLUE...Anybody follow closely?... Was in got out and sort of forgot about it...$JUNO $KITE too.....
- CHOFF: @shoredriver $BLUE $JUNO $KITE Got back in at 111.70. Price target is 125 by some prognosticators. Search the forum for latest updates on their positive news on cancer drug trial tests. This one is volatile and could spike or bottom out at any time. Since the trial results are so positive I'm comfortable holding for now.
- Bridget: $XBI at a new 52 week high. We haven't been talking about biotechs too much. Looks about ready to break out of this triangle. $KITE also hitting a new 52 week high.
- shoredriver: $KITE bigger loss and patient death....thought it would be down more...
- gwenzee: @bigbartabs $LABD $EXAS $KITE reported lower earnings and also a patient death in Car-T trial. Pulling all down with it. Hoping Tues. sees a snapback bounce. Or... is that too much to hope for?
- debeers: $EXAS- No patient deaths in Exact Sciences Miss Gwen. You send your poop away to be tested. I am sure that those reading about$ KITE may have been confused.NP $KITE.
- bigbartabs: @gwenzee $LABD $EXAS $KITE ... well, its always to much to hope for. But let's do it anyway... wada ya say??
- Bridget: Notes: Quite a few good performing stocks pulling back today. Taking a breather. Closed a lot more positions today than I opened. $BA - cup and handle pattern $XLNX - nice cup patterm $MRCY - new 52 week high $SODA - working $KTOS - new all time high $TSEM - new all time high $AAOI - resistance still at $60 $NWL - good ER, breakout from consolidation $WYNN $MLCO - profit taking looks done. Can look at possible entry. $KITE - breakout and down, $JUNO followed $CELG - breakout and down, looking at $115-116 for support $AMC - ER this afternoon, Weekly chart looks like a short set-up $COMM - still holding at 200ma $RL - another try to breakout but pulled back $DDD - 3D printing stocks up big today
- shoredriver: $KITE continues...
- cmaxwel1: @Bridget $GDX $UUP $ULTA $MTN $FIZZ $SHLD $WLDN $FNSR $ACIA $OCLR $PAY $ZUMZ $IBB $ABBV $VRTX $AMGN $MDT $KITE $TTPH $AUPH $XLK $SMH $AMD $AVGO $ATHM $AEIS $LRCX $SWKS $VEEV $MRVL $RMP $ZIOP $HOG $PII $T $AON $HTZ $RH $PANW (big volume on $PANW). Adding on monday
$IBB - biotech uptoday. Here are some stocks that are working. $ABBV $VRTX $AMGN $MDT $KITE $TTPH $AUPH
$XLK - tech and semis still doing well $SMH $AMD $AVGO
Working: $ATHM $AEIS $LRCX $SWKS $VEEV
$MRVL - breaking out on volume about Investor' ...
- 1993dean: DAN how would you play $kite
- TunaHelper: In addition to reporting earnings pre-market, $KITE reported positive results from it non-Hodgkins lymphoma drug study. Shares halted.
- TunaHelper: $KITE resumed (obv. trading higher).
- TunaHelper: $KITE Per AM note, this was halted PM and it (the stock $KITE) had a significant short position. It's starting to fade. Out.
9) KTE-C19 (axicabtagene ciloleucel) Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma - $KITE - First CAR-T drug approval.
10) INGREZZA - (Valbinazine) $NBIX First FDA approved for Tardive Dyskinesia which causes lip-smacking, grimacing and blinking. PDUFA April 11
- Bridget: $KITE and $BLUE are both making a move higher, while $JUNO is making new lower lows.
- issues: @Bridget $KITE $BLUE $JUNO IBD ratings for $KITE = composite 25, accumulation A+ (best). $BLUE 47 B. $JUNO 10 D . We hold $ILMN for a bounce.$ ILMN is in group 151 Med Research.$ BLUE $KITE and $JUNO are in group 44 with $CELG $CBPO (own) $REGN $INCY. Thank you!
- traderbren: $BLUE and $KITE - nice bounce trades on $JUNO dump.
- gwenzee: $JUNO $KITE This is why Bios are so dangerous.
- DAN: @gwenzee $JUNO $KITE Totally agree. Zippity zip one way...then zippity zip the other way. (I don't know why I wrote zippity zip. It just seemed appropriate).
- Lou: @DAN $JUNO $KITE - and $CEMP is also yoyo-ing.
- gwenzee: @DAN $JUNO $KITE You were probably thinking of zippity doo dah and got lost along the way.
- bigbartabs: @DAN @gwenzee $JUNO $KITE ... zippity zip... I think these two tickers are the market equivalent of that "REROUTING" voice on my GPS.
- woodman: $JUNO proving to be the better play than $KITE off of KITE's news.
|Stock Price||$USD 0.00|
Kite Pharma Inc is a clinical-stage bio pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient's own immune system to eradicate cancer cells.Request Video of KITE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $USD 10.83 117.34%
- $USD 14.39 87.48%
- $USD 285.35 85.30%
- $USD 10.37 -87.11%
- $USD 55.86 -39.36%
- $USD 8.15 -35.21%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 56,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (56,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!